: didn't they go double mage bot? and yes it is hard to climb out as an ADC unless your team can hold on till mid-late game. But it's still a good role and balanced. The problem is your teamates. Can they cs safely until you get your item spikes. League is a heavy team game so it's rough if you aren't Mid, Jungler, Or Top and you have to Pray that your other lanes don't feed and you snowball in your own lane
Here is the problem though adc might be balanced but the other positions are way overtuned and unfair a talon needs two kills to snowball his lane while you need to wait on and adc till 25 minutes in till you can even do something so the fix is give adcs more damage or the other roles need a nerf less jungle now that 9.2 put them in a decent spot but as long as the other roles are allowed to snowball so easily so early then adc are in a bad spot and not balanced
: To be fair I think every team had roughly the same amount of "talent". I think mostly it came down to team play and communication! Also a bit of luck ;D
I’m just saying in a solo lane someone who mainly plays fortnite against a challenger player would get crushed but marksmen are in a truly terrible state right now
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Your do realize no one complained about karthus until dark harvest was reworked right. I wonder why that is?
No I’m saying karthus was a problem before that now karthus mains are crying cause they want the champ to stay broken
ODiiiiiN (NA)
: So this is the new norm now... lets cry about every champion so they get a nerf? Everyone in the game is OP if they're played right. EVERYONE. Champs that need nerfs are the ones you see easily destroying people with 1 shots and no counter plays. I probably played 6 games with Karthus my whole life, but it was enough to know he's super hard to be good with. His Q are nearly impossible to land unless you master them with timing. And he can basically get countered by anyone who's mobile enough. The guy doesnt need a nerf. Yes his ult is OP but its about all he gets and doesnt do anything to you if you have hourglass. Also even with Ultimate Hunter its about 2 mins CD after each cast.
> [{quoted}](name=ODiiiiiN,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gTwsYKpL,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-01-17T13:26:39.337+0000) > > So this is the new norm now... lets cry about every champion so they get a nerf? Everyone in the game is OP if they're played right. EVERYONE. Champs that need nerfs are the ones you see easily destroying people with 1 shots and no counter plays. I probably played 6 games with Karthus my whole life, but it was enough to know he's super hard to be good with. His Q are nearly impossible to land unless you master them with timing. And he can basically get countered by anyone who's mobile enough. The guy doesnt need a nerf. Yes his ult is OP but its about all he gets and doesnt do anything to you if you have hourglass. Also even with Ultimate Hunter its about 2 mins CD after each cast. Your little rant makes no sense you name me one other champ that can be played in literally every role then then say ever champ is op it’s this kind of shortsighted thinking why things get broken in the first place
: I cannot use your skull. You have a misshapen head.
> [{quoted}](name=KFCeytron,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gTwsYKpL,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-01-17T13:09:19.781+0000) > > I cannot use your skull. You have a misshapen head. You must be super toxic can’t wait for you account to get banned friend
: > [{quoted}](name=nonstart,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9FUkmAUy,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-17T09:37:48.125+0000) > > Sorry you got so triggered but yes taking away someone’s account which they potentially have spent a lot of money over someone being offended is oppressive and personally I don’t flame in game I just disagree with the policy Your rage at me suggesting the policy is wrong is a lot more telling about you then me do you like trying to control peoples speech irl as well because let me tell you that authoritarian view is not a good look on life friend "It's oppressive to punish someone for breaking the rules!" So why do we bother with enforcing laws?
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Kunoichi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9FUkmAUy,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-17T09:49:46.201+0000) > > "It's oppressive to punish someone for breaking the rules!" > > So why do we bother with enforcing laws? I’m saying it’s a way to harsh punishment for essentially what are just words of someone who is mad about a game it doesn’t represent them as a person or player everyone gets mad every once and a while but no riot say even though you might have been angry at the moment and another player is egging you on you perma lose your account all that money and time investment because you got mad once how dare players get mad riot says it understands that league is a competitive game but they really don’t
: > [{quoted}](name=nonstart,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9FUkmAUy,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-01-17T09:12:08.149+0000) > > So because riot can’t keep their oppressive regime of your not allowed to say words we don’t like or your banned we shouldn’t have voice chat doesn’t that seem I don’t know Orwellian to you? I am not playing the game to listen to someone rage over comms at me after I don't follow when I see them making an exceptionally stupid chase. You are not ENTITLED to saying whatever you want, whenever you want and without any consequences whatsoever. It's not Orwellian just because you don't like it. It's not "oppressive" just because you can't restrain yourself. And there's plenty of ways to be a jackass without touching zero tolerance words or direct insults.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Kunoichi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9FUkmAUy,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-01-17T09:27:01.771+0000) > > I am not playing the game to listen to someone rage over comms at me after I don't follow when I see them making an exceptionally stupid chase. > You are not ENTITLED to saying whatever you want, whenever you want and without any consequences whatsoever. > > It's not Orwellian just because you don't like it. It's not "oppressive" just because you can't restrain yourself. And there's plenty of ways to be a jackass without touching zero tolerance words or direct insults. Sorry you got so triggered but yes taking away someone’s account which they potentially have spent a lot of money over someone being offended is oppressive and personally I don’t flame in game I just disagree with the policy Your rage at me suggesting the policy is wrong is a lot more telling about you then me do you like trying to control peoples speech irl as well because let me tell you that authoritarian view is not a good look on life friend
: > [{quoted}](name=nonstart,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9FUkmAUy,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-01-17T09:06:32.307+0000) > > just saying it’s abnormal not to have voice chat in a game because someone might get their feelings hurt The key part of your commentary that shows that you are against riot punishing people for being jerks "just because they got their feelings hurt", and also that you likely did not read my comment at all. Though there is another thing to add..... what do all of those other "major competitive games" have in common? You have to buy them. It is harder for people to just make new accounts, therefore people are more likely to behave unless they want to go through the hassle of remaking or rebuying everything. League has functioned without voice chat for YEARS. It is a new thing for them to impliment voice chat, and yes, it is about the random persons well being especially when some people do not even know they are automatically connected to the league voice as soon as they enter a party. Why make another step to be trying to get people to communicate when maybe only 20% of the people would use it effectively and properly?
> [{quoted}](name=Silly Neeko,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9FUkmAUy,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-01-17T09:18:56.509+0000) > > The key part of your commentary that shows that you are against riot punishing people for being jerks "just because they got their feelings hurt", and also that you likely did not read my comment at all. > > Though there is another thing to add..... what do all of those other "major competitive games" have in common? You have to buy them. It is harder for people to just make new accounts, therefore people are more likely to behave unless they want to go through the hassle of remaking or rebuying everything. > > League has functioned without voice chat for YEARS. It is a new thing for them to impliment voice chat, and yes, it is about the random persons well being especially when some people do not even know they are automatically connected to the league voice as soon as they enter a party. Why make another step to be trying to get people to communicate when maybe only 20% of the people would use it effectively and properly? We For one controlling speech the way they do where anything that can be taken offense to can and will get you banned is ridiculous that is how a child reacts to something two even if only %20 would use it that makes the game better for those players and it doesn’t even affect the players who don’t it doesn’t affect them something like soloq is intensely competitive and with the current communication tools it is almost impossible to be a team but with voice characters like {{champion:516}} {{champion:13}} or{{champion:72}} to be semi relevant again in soloq would be great the we shouldn’t do something because a small percentage of players will be bad even though these players are already bad is quite frankly an incredibly weak argument
: There's a multitude of reasons and all of them outweigh the "potential cooperation gained". - Splitting the community between which comms are to be used. - Riot's inability to monitor and track abuse of voice comms - Increased ability to disrupt other players - people would use it to avoid punishment and for privacy concerns Riot won't release the audio files. That's why voice comms are restricted to parties only.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Kunoichi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9FUkmAUy,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-01-17T08:54:52.812+0000) > > There's a multitude of reasons and all of them outweigh the "potential cooperation gained". > > - Splitting the community between which comms are to be used. > - Riot's inability to monitor and track abuse of voice comms > - Increased ability to disrupt other players > - people would use it to avoid punishment and for privacy concerns Riot won't release the audio files. > > That's why voice comms are restricted to parties only. So because riot can’t keep their oppressive regime of your not allowed to say words we don’t like or your banned we shouldn’t have voice chat doesn’t that seem I don’t know Orwellian to you?
Xyzx (NA)
: when riot recognizes it would be used for 90% flame, 10% actual teamwork coordination... and wouldn't really be able to monitor it. ...my bad, 95% flame, 2.5% actual teamwork coordination, 2.5% person randomly playing very loud music in the background
> [{quoted}](name=Chår Aznable,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9FUkmAUy,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-17T08:41:58.774+0000) > > when riot recognizes it would be used for 90% flame, 10% actual teamwork coordination... and wouldn't really be able to monitor it. > > > ...my bad, 95% flame, 2.5% actual teamwork coordination, 2.5% person randomly playing very loud music in the background Have you ever played rainbow six seige or overwatch even if you claim those communities are toxic if you’ve played them you know vocal communication is needed for better team play and seeing as how league is a team game the same concept applies PS a lot of horrible things are said behind a keyboard because it’s a keyboard a lot of people who aren’t psychotic have trouble saying those things to a person with their real voice but put them behind a keyboard and they can dehumanize the other people they are talking to
: Have you heard of a game called call of duty....? Halo? Pretty much any game that has free access for everyone to be chatting and all? Heres some problems with it being for everyone: 1. It will not make people cooperate more. People will cooperate just as much as they always do. "But voice is faster than pings or typing" no, not if the person doesnt have a mic or headset. 2. It is harder to control flame through voice. There already is way too much vulgar and horrid things said in game that is being dealt with.... you want to add people screaming in your ears telling you all the stuff and being darn near impossible to report because of all the rigamaru that will be needed to even BEGIN getting the people punished? 3. Obviously you are probably not a girl. The reason i state that is because this issue is most common with women..... guys are horomone raging jerks. They hear a female voice or even THINK they hear a female voice and it is instant stick comparing, "talk to me babe" attempts at seducing, absolute stickfest which leads to some guy thinking just because the girl said hi to them means that they will send them nudes. Then when they are blocked they start making new accounts and adding on them etc. This isnt even a "this occasionally happens" thing either.... this is a i would like to say 70% of the time this happens. You make a new account and say on the boards that "you are a girl just looking for some friends to play league with" and youll probably have 30 people send you a friend request, and atleast 10 (giving the benefit of the doubt) of those people that add you will ask if you are really a girl, inwhich if you say yes then they will ask you to prove it. You tell them you dont have a mic then they will say "thats ok, i can settle for pics/nudes". < feel free to try it. If you do not turn off your mic or whatever, then this issue happens.... it is honestly so stupidly common that people are memeing it and making it even more common. 4. With friends you are limited to those that you invite. If you want to voice chat with your team post a discord link in lobby chat to a server for league that you are in or dont worry about it. For reasons 1-3 you are better off just sticking with chatting with people you semi know anyways. 5. Quite a few adults do not want to be put into a voice chat with a 13 year old. Thus, the commentary about the call of duty etc.
> [{quoted}](name=Silly Neeko,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9FUkmAUy,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-01-17T08:52:37.025+0000) > > Have you heard of a game called call of duty....? Halo? Pretty much any game that has free access for everyone to be chatting and all? > > Heres some problems with it being for everyone: > > 1. It will not make people cooperate more. People will cooperate just as much as they always do. &quot;But voice is faster than pings or typing&quot; no, not if the person doesnt have a mic or headset. > > 2. It is harder to control flame through voice. There already is way too much vulgar and horrid things said in game that is being dealt with.... you want to add people screaming in your ears telling you all the stuff and being darn near impossible to report because of all the rigamaru that will be needed to even BEGIN getting the people punished? > > 3. Obviously you are probably not a girl. The reason i state that is because this issue is most common with women..... guys are horomone raging jerks. They hear a female voice or even THINK they hear a female voice and it is instant stick comparing, &quot;talk to me babe&quot; attempts at seducing, absolute stickfest which leads to some guy thinking just because the girl said hi to them means that they will send them nudes. Then when they are blocked they start making new accounts and adding on them etc. This isnt even a &quot;this occasionally happens&quot; thing either.... this is a i would like to say 70% of the time this happens. You make a new account and say on the boards that &quot;you are a girl just looking for some friends to play league with&quot; and youll probably have 30 people send you a friend request, and atleast 10 (giving the benefit of the doubt) of those people that add you will ask if you are really a girl, inwhich if you say yes then they will ask you to prove it. You tell them you dont have a mic then they will say &quot;thats ok, i can settle for pics/nudes&quot;. &lt; feel free to try it. > > 4. With friends you are limited to those that you invite. If you want to voice chat with your team post a discord link in lobby chat to a server for league that you are in or dont worry about it. For reasons 1-3 you are better off just sticking with chatting with people you semi know anyways. > > 5. Quite a few adults do not want to be put into a voice chat with a 13 year old. Thus, the commentary about the call of duty etc. Well the problem that I have with your entire argument is the fact that literally every other competitive game on the market has voice chat and even if these problems are valid you can mute or opt out of voice chat just saying it’s abnormal not to have voice chat in a game because someone might get their feelings hurt
Rioter Comments
: In top lane, you gank him until he cries that his ult does no damage. Or he doesn't cry, but his ult still does no damage.
> [{quoted}](name=Wuks,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gTwsYKpL,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-17T08:02:57.315+0000) > > In top lane, you gank him until he cries that his ult does no damage. Or he doesn&#x27;t cry, but his ult still does no damage. Top lane is an island if your jungler isn’t veritical jungling then there is no gank for top lane and even if his ult does no damage he is still super oppressive to play against if your a melee champ which a lot of toplaners are. Then there is still the fact that he scales harder then most champs
Rioter Comments
PhRoXz0n (NA)
: Crit Item Explorations Part 2
Subtracting %5 crit for %2 movement speed is a really really bad change now you have to get four crit items as an adc to get to %100 crit instead of three thought this was supposed to help marksmen not be useless not make them worse
Jo0o (NA)
: Riot isn't paying him, Twitch and subscribers pay him. Riot has no right to weigh in on how he behaves on other platforms.
> [{quoted}](name=Jo0o,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=js9O1ILi,comment-id=000600000000,timestamp=2019-01-15T13:01:44.323+0000) > > Riot isn&#x27;t paying him, Twitch and subscribers pay him. Riot has no right to weigh in on how he behaves on other platforms. Well that kind of crap saying it’s someone else’s problem is why people get away with stuff like this if you say “riot go kill yourself” like he did riot should respond to that whether it’s on another platform or not
King Lego (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=nonstart,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=js9O1ILi,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-01-15T12:54:33.285+0000) > > I really don’t care how long ago it was if you say things like that whether it was 3 years ago or months ago people should be held accountable for things they do friend Actually, last February, Hashinshin went full angry because he was frustrated about the game. And his tilt got triggered when his Jax's counter strike didn't work from a Fiora Q. He didn't really say "kys" in League chat but rather on stream, but it was understandable and even Riot was aware and actually fixed a bug that literally pissed him off. So far since that he's not saying "kys" to anybody at any way to anybody.
> [{quoted}](name=King Lego,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=js9O1ILi,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2019-01-15T13:04:39.257+0000) > > Actually, last February, Hashinshin went full angry because he was frustrated about the game. > > And his tilt got triggered when his Jax&#x27;s counter strike didn&#x27;t work from a Fiora Q. > He didn&#x27;t really say &quot;kys&quot; in League chat but rather on stream, but it was understandable and even Riot was aware and actually fixed a bug that literally pissed him off. > > So far since that he&#x27;s not saying &quot;kys&quot; to anybody at any way to anybody. He still said it dude talking right at riot to not acknowledge that is stupid you can’t act childish like that and not expect a response
Jo0o (NA)
: Riot policing how people act on other platforms would be insanity. Should I get banned from League for making an off-color joke on Facebook?
> [{quoted}](name=Jo0o,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=js9O1ILi,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-01-15T12:55:00.355+0000) > > Riot policing how people act on other platforms would be insanity. Should I get banned from League for making an off-color joke on Facebook? Do you actively get paid for playing the game? If you represent the game which he does because all streamers do he should be held to a higher standard then a regular player
King Lego (EUNE)
: Ah I think you're 11 months late to say this. Because that's the only time he said such thing.
> [{quoted}](name=King Lego,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=js9O1ILi,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-01-15T11:21:45.031+0000) > > Ah I think you&#x27;re 11 months late to say this. > > Because that&#x27;s the only time he said such thing. I really don’t care how long ago it was if you say things like that whether it was 3 years ago or months ago people should be held accountable for things they do friend
: For in game behavior: the IFS acts the same way for every account. If you're talking about anything he does on stream but not in game, then you should talk to the streaming service. If it's on Twitch, report him to Twitch. If it's on your sister's minecraft server, report him to your sister.
> [{quoted}](name=Silent Gravity,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=js9O1ILi,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-15T11:43:26.312+0000) > > For in game behavior: the IFS acts the same way for every account. > > If you&#x27;re talking about anything he does on stream but not in game, then you should talk to the streaming service. If it&#x27;s on Twitch, report him to Twitch. If it&#x27;s on your sister&#x27;s minecraft server, report him to your sister. K for one your very condescending two especially with the league partner program going on riot has been taking streams and YouTube videos into account just asking for some responsibility is all
PhRoXz0n (NA)
: Crit Item Explorations Part 2
Just please hurry up with this much needed rework it’s impossible to carry games and adc just feels like a joke of a role now if your not playing Lucian draven every game
Aladoron (EUW)
: Have you tried not watching him? O.o I saw one of his clips, he is an asshole imho, i do not watch him. Also, if he breaks Twitch or YT rules, go and complain there.
> [{quoted}](name=Aladoron,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=js9O1ILi,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-01-15T12:40:17.979+0000) > > Have you tried not watching him? O.o > > I saw one of his clips, he is an asshole imho, i do not watch him. > > Also, if he breaks Twitch or YT rules, go and complain there. I don’t watch him I just think he gets away with a lot of things he shouldn’t
Rioter Comments
: Don't watch his content :P.
> [{quoted}](name=KDA Umbra,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=js9O1ILi,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-01-15T09:35:52.271+0000) > > Don&#x27;t watch his content :P. Sorry your favorite streamer is toxic but he is t1 got banned for acting like that so should hash
: The Internet has a lot more in store for you it seems.
> [{quoted}](name=Warlord Rhinark,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=js9O1ILi,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-15T09:18:08.058+0000) > > The Internet has a lot more in store for you it seems. My feelings aren’t hurt I’m just saying if you say that in game you get perma banned or two week ban I’m just saying hold streamers to the same standards fam
Rioter Comments
Antenora (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=nonstart,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=eNgeL1Rb,comment-id=00ae,timestamp=2019-01-09T19:40:17.299+0000) > > You still haven’t fixed crit items all you did was break vayne https://i.gyazo.com/2ec8ea04cec49a79c0b64778623aa600.png Seems broken to me. /S
> [{quoted}](name=Antenora,realm=EUW,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=eNgeL1Rb,comment-id=00ae0000,timestamp=2019-01-09T19:44:34.162+0000) > > https://i.gyazo.com/2ec8ea04cec49a79c0b64778623aa600.png > > Seems broken to me. > > /S You can’t post those numbers my guy on day one of the patch that site doesn’t have the new analysis on day one of the patch
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: January 9
You still haven’t fixed crit items all you did was break vayne are marksman just a joke to riot games?
: Jesus Christ, there is this thing called punctuation; use it.
I’m on my phone so no I’m not gonna care about that
Moody P (NA)
: so we're just going to lie about assassins? alright
An assassin with first blood and one more kill is almost unstoppable and you think adc is the problem your funny
Lovelle (NA)
: Don't hate them, but I just think most of them aren't designed very well. In today's league, squishy dps with no utility, along with little-no survivability just doesn't work unless the champ is overtuned.
I agree most of them aren’t designed well but if you even suggest a tweak to an adcs kit people get really mad
Moody P (NA)
: marksmen existing is a problem. assassins and bruisers fade in and out of meta but marksmen are always there; ironically, in metas where those hard carries actually get picked assassins and bruisers usually don't. that's riot's fault and i don't blame marksmen for it, but that's just how it is.
Assassin existing is a problem the can kill anyone including tanks at almost all points of the game bruisers exsisting is a problem they can melt tanks while being tanky you suggesting that a type of champion that has existed in every moba is a problem shows how inherently biased you are against the role of adc
Moody P (NA)
: because marksmen are the most warping class in existence and the game is objectively better off overall when champions like Lucian and Draven are good than when Vayne and Kog'maw are top tier; even if bot lane becomes miserable the rest of us actually get to enjoy ourselves a little
So what a fed marksmen is a problem but a fed assassin or bruiser is fine your letting you bias show adc is a carry position so it’s a given that a good adc will solo carry games but the same goes for literally every role in the game except support of course
: because they are -ranged AD -have similar base stats to melee champs -have a dedicated "peel bot" at all times -only have to right click -better bot lane wins, ff 15. nobody wants to play out a game against a 10/0 lucian and 0/0/10 thresh and they are knocking at ur nexus tower, while u have combined kda of 0/10/0 xayah and soraka down 100 cs. idc how good myself or anyone else on my team is doing. save time and ff =-).
Same could be said about a fed jax or Camille or talon or insert any assassin here just because a lane is fed doesn’t mean an entire role should be weak and have no say in the win or loss of a game
Jaspers (EUW)
: Because sometimes the game feels 100% dependent on a role played by only 20% of the people.
> [{quoted}](name=Jaspers,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2lOpt8s4,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-01-04T12:14:49.281+0000) > > Because sometimes the game feels 100% dependent on a role played by only 20% of the people. Well I think the role should exist and I don’t think the game should rely solely on the bot lane I just want to play my role and it’s hard because the adc role feels super bad right now
: The boards only hates ideas that'd make the role imbalanced.
> [{quoted}](name=Shuriman God,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2lOpt8s4,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-01-04T12:13:01.789+0000) > > The boards only hates ideas that&#x27;d make the role imbalanced. I don’t want the role broken I actually want to fix the role so it takes as much skill as a midlane to play but people just hate adcs and think any change from the weak state that some of them are in will break the game and don’t misinterpret I in no way want crit to come back damage relying on rng is bad game design I just want to be able to play like trist and cait again
Infernape (EUW)
: Season 7 ardent meta is stuck in a lot of people's mind. I don't hate ADCs (it's actually my second favourite role), I just do not want the game to hinge on which bot lane won or lost like it has in the past. Crit marksmen do need some form of buff, hell crit needs reworking imo (relying on RNG for damage isn't the most balanced thing). However they do not need to be made incredibly dominant. I personally think a lot of marksmen would be better off if everything didn't do a shit ton of damage.
> [{quoted}](name=Infernape,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2lOpt8s4,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-04T12:11:05.248+0000) > > Season 7 ardent meta is stuck in a lot of people&#x27;s mind. > > I don&#x27;t hate ADCs (it&#x27;s actually my second favourite role), I just do not want the game to hinge on which bot lane won or lost like it has in the past. > > Crit marksmen do need some form of buff, hell crit needs reworking imo (relying on RNG for damage isn&#x27;t the most balanced thing). True I don’t like crit as an adc main I wish the champs were more ability based rather then rng so it would take skill to play and be good at but everytime I try and bring it up or talk about it people are just like f*** adcs they should be weak.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=nonstart,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=w7or57Ut,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-04T11:34:41.466+0000) > > I don’t want to get out of every situation unscathed I just hate playing adc doing decent and a Rengar showing up and ruining my lane while there is literally nothing I can do about it I've already told you things you can do. You say you don't want to get out of every situation unscathed, but then you also say that GA has a too long cooldown.
> [{quoted}](name=Warlord Rhinark,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=w7or57Ut,comment-id=00030000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-04T11:38:39.811+0000) > > I&#x27;ve already told you things you can do. > > You say you don&#x27;t want to get out of every situation unscathed, but then you also say that GA has a too long cooldown. I just don’t like ga because I think it’s an item that’s shouldn’t be in the game and I’m specifically asking for an item that takes mechanical skill that you could possibly use to outplay an assassin friend
Dyrreah (EUNE)
: I'm a jungler who occasionally plays adc. I like the sense of carrying and no its not that hard. You know how simple is it to just NOT DIE in lane? You have a teammate next to you whose entire purpose in the game is that You don't die. Who the fuck is zoning the enemy in my jungle so I can get my camps? Who watches toplanes back when he needs to break a freeze? Oh right fucking noone. I usually pick ez or jinx and god they are so easy. "But positioning" yeah well fucking learn it its not that hard. Few games in and you'll start to develop a sense of distance and safety. Oh shit 90% of boards is below gold tryna be smart af. ADC is the most babied, cared for and overall annoying role that exists. For seasons nothing mattered if your adc sucked dick you just straight up lost if the enemy ad was better than yours. I had enough of those times and yes I love punishing them. Now every role is able to carry and that is not a bad thing. You are just crying because you aren't the person that gets a quadra after your team did a perfect setup and top and jg died for the engage so you can type gg ez or get carried. Babies.
> [{quoted}](name=Dyrreah,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=P82rjauB,comment-id=0001000200000000,timestamp=2019-01-04T11:30:07.767+0000) > > I&#x27;m a jungler who occasionally plays adc. I like the sense of carrying and no its not that hard. You know how simple is it to just NOT DIE in lane? You have a teammate next to you whose entire purpose in the game is that You don&#x27;t die. Who the fuck is zoning the enemy in my jungle so I can get my camps? Who watches toplanes back when he needs to break a freeze? Oh right fucking noone. I usually pick ez or jinx and god they are so easy. &quot;But positioning&quot; yeah well fucking learn it its not that hard. Few games in and you&#x27;ll start to develop a sense of distance and safety. Oh shit 90% of boards is below gold tryna be smart af. ADC is the most babied, cared for and overall annoying role that exists. For seasons nothing mattered if your adc sucked dick you just straight up lost if the enemy ad was better than yours. I had enough of those times and yes I love punishing them. Now every role is able to carry and that is not a bad thing. You are just crying because you aren&#x27;t the person that gets a quadra after your team did a perfect setup and top and jg died for the engage so you can type gg ez or get carried. Babies. You seem triggered friend I don’t think you know what your talking about I hope who ever hurt you isn’t in your life anymore but as a fact when adc was powerful everyone was gunning fo you in a teamfight so it’s not as easy as you say it is especially now when burst damage is king and the assassin who wins lane just auto wins game
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=nonstart,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=w7or57Ut,comment-id=000200000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-04T11:32:49.572+0000) > > But can you really count attack speed items as damage if an assassin blows you up in 1.5 seconds which is kind of the point of me wanting ga to be replaced with an item like hourglass Then take hourglass, because as I said, you don't need six slots worth of damage items, five is enough.
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=w7or57Ut,comment-id=0002000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-04T11:36:48.096+0000) > > Then take hourglass, because as I said, you don&#x27;t need six slots worth of damage items, five is enough. Fair enough you make a good point
: > [{quoted}](name=nonstart,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=w7or57Ut,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-01-04T11:30:50.222+0000) > > Like I have said several times ga is not able to counter an assassin combo except for one time the cool down is to long I want ga to be replaced with an item like hourglass which you can uses to counter play assassins You get a free Stopwatch as you're building it. Besides, you're not supposed to get out of every single situation unscathed. Taking Bone Plating in the Resolve tree could also help.
> [{quoted}](name=Warlord Rhinark,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=w7or57Ut,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-01-04T11:32:29.148+0000) > > You get a free Stopwatch as you&#x27;re building it. > > Besides, you&#x27;re not supposed to get out of every single situation unscathed. > > Taking Bone Plating in the Resolve tree could also help. I don’t want to get out of every situation unscathed I just hate playing adc doing decent and a Rengar showing up and ruining my lane while there is literally nothing I can do about it
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=nonstart,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=w7or57Ut,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-04T11:17:21.836+0000) > > What your saying has merit but it’s not taking into account that you have to buy boots so it’s four slots and you have to buy a zeal item which also has no damage so three damage items into a Lucian building five damage items you will lose every time I was counting those as damage items, Boots, especially {{item:3006}} are a damage item as they increase your overall damage because you are AAing more, thus increasing your DPS ie, increasing your damage. Zeal is also a damage item as it is doing much the same as the greaves while also at times spiking your DPS. Using lol alytics for Lucian as an example, we can see that a common build he goes, based off highest win rate for items is: Blade of the Ruined King, into Greaves, into Black Cleaver, Rapid Firecannon, into IE, and finally GA. You can specc out of getting GA to get IE from there. https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/platinum/plus/champion/Lucian/
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=w7or57Ut,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-04T11:24:52.740+0000) > > I was counting those as damage items, Boots, especially {{item:3006}} are a damage item as they increase your overall damage because you are AAing more, thus increasing your DPS ie, increasing your damage. Zeal is also a damage item as it is doing much the same as the greaves while also at times spiking your DPS. > > Using lol alytics for Lucian as an example, we can see that a common build he goes, based off highest win rate for items is: Blade of the Ruined King, into Greaves, into Black Cleaver, Rapid Firecannon, into IE, and finally GA. You can specc out of getting GA to get IE from there. > > https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/platinum/plus/champion/Lucian/ But can you really count attack speed items as damage if an assassin blows you up in 1.5 seconds which is kind of the point of me wanting ga to be replaced with an item like hourglass
: {{item:3047}} + {{item:3026}}
> [{quoted}](name=Warlord Rhinark,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=w7or57Ut,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-01-04T11:25:31.946+0000) > > {{item:3047}} + {{item:3026}} Like I have said several times ga is not able to counter an assassin combo except for one time the cool down is to long I want ga to be replaced with an item like hourglass which you can uses to counter play assassins
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=nonstart,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=w7or57Ut,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-01-04T11:11:13.679+0000) > > Yeah but most adcs have no use for ap so buying an item just for an active seems counterproductive. Not really, like I said, you don't really need six slots worth of damage, you can deal with five, and go into zhonya. Think about it like this, would you rather have six items worth of damage and do no damage because you are dead, or have five items worth of damage and deal slightly less then optimal damage, but still be alive?
What your saying has merit but it’s not taking into account that you have to buy boots so it’s four slots and you have to buy a zeal item which also has no damage so three damage items into a Lucian building five damage items you will lose every time
Jamaree (NA)
: I mean, if you are really doing well, you can just invest into a zhonya anyway, you don't NEED six slots worth of damage items.
Yeah but most adcs have no use for ap so buying an item just for an active seems counterproductive.
Poske (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=nonstart,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=P82rjauB,comment-id=000100000002,timestamp=2019-01-04T10:38:19.490+0000) > > Everyone distroys adcs in lane now mages are picked more then adcs I’m not asking for adc to be broken just viable again is that to damn much to ask? WHAT??? Non Marskman all together have less then 5% playrate https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/platinum/plus/home/ I count yasuo as a Marskman tho with him its 7.5%
All I’m saying is there are very few marksmen in the game compared to mages and bruisers I want them all to be viable picks instead of a very select few in fact if they took crit out all together and made adcs more reliant on abilities I would be fine with that I just want champs that I used to play that suck now to not suck so much
Terozu (NA)
: Ummm no, because Zhonyas requires timing and doesnt restore 45% of your health...
If ga disappeared and in replacement we got an item exactly like hour glass I would be happy I want a skill based item like hourglass instead of a stupid ga that restores health and is on a cool down to long to do anything about assassins
Show more

nonstart

Level 43 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion