: > [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=99Z5JEj1,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-12T14:18:30.167+0000) > > Because they didn't have time to put out another 5 maps. 4 if they re-use last season's for the base. They literally just ran out of time to work on it after having to design 4 maps. They literally said they didn't do it because they need to take time to figure out what champions work thematically for that skin line.
> [{quoted}](name=OtakuBurrito,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=99Z5JEj1,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-12-12T14:23:49.995+0000) > > They literally said they didn't do it because they need to take time to figure out what champions work thematically for that skin line. They also said they couldnt do the map in one of the ask riot articles I think.
: New champions in hextech loot
It starts the day the are released.
: > [{quoted}](name=Lord Dusteon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vGHWJRUi,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-10T21:36:12.911+0000) > > Aatrox heals massively more than Rhaast does, and has 3 knockups compared to Rhaast's 1. And he does more damage if he lands his abilities. more .25 second knockups doesn't mean viable
> [{quoted}](name=Lenny Face xd,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vGHWJRUi,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-12-10T21:38:00.589+0000) > > more .25 second knockups doesn't mean viable Kayn also has a much worse early game, and longer cooldowns late game. Red kayn gets hard countered by champions that can kite and his mobility is only good out of combat.
: > [{quoted}](name=nooperton,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vGHWJRUi,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-10T21:23:51.135+0000) > > Kayn isnt a top laner Aatrox isn't a top laner either. Mid-tier at best atm.
> [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vGHWJRUi,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-12-10T21:37:25.297+0000) > > Aatrox isn't a top laner either. Mid-tier at best atm. Hes still a viable top laner. I won lane almost every game, and almost won every game.
: Aatrox heals massively more than Rhaast does, and has 3 knockups compared to Rhaast's 1. And he does more damage if he lands his abilities.
> [{quoted}](name=Lord Dusteon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vGHWJRUi,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-10T21:36:12.911+0000) > > Aatrox heals massively more than Rhaast does, and has 3 knockups compared to Rhaast's 1. And he does more damage if he lands his abilities. 4 actually. He has 3 Q and 1 W
: Aatrox is literally Great Value Kayn.
Speeedy (NA)
: Should Free Speech be allowed in video games? (school project)
I dont think people should have freedom ofspeech in video games. Just like in our constitution, where you get freedom of speech, but it is limited to a certain point. I do believe that video games should have a more limited speech. Games like counter-strike where you can say racial slurs, hate speech, be toxic, or tell someone to end themselves without punishment are bad. I remember when j made my transition from CS:GO to league this year and I was super toxic. I was surprised when I got chat restricted. With the things I said, I cant believe i thought it was acceptable to say something like that. All because I came from an unmoderated game.
SansAnime (EUNE)
: Who has the heaviest sword in LOL?
It is probably aatrox, since aatrox is like 3x bigger than a normal person, but if it's not him then its garen.
: > [{quoted}](name=Yasashi Kokoro,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rsmHGRy7,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-12-05T22:03:45.348+0000) > > No she ain't. She is a support We don't want her down there. You claim her.
> [{quoted}](name=xXCairoKingXx,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rsmHGRy7,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-05T22:09:44.652+0000) > > We don't want her down there. You claim her. Riot has done multiple things to make sure she stays in the mid lane. They buffed her ultimate damage and nerfed her shielding. They also nerfed aftershock on mages.
Arammus (EUW)
: wanna know why i love having a skarner on either side?
: This is just my opinion about Talon and Zilean
I dont mind lux's vfx update because we can see her ultimate's width.
Ph03n1xb1rd (EUNE)
: Which letter in "f" "a" "g" was replaced by "l"? I mean, on my screen it clearly spells "f" "a" "g" O.o
My guess for that is that they dont have that word in their system because if someone tries to say something like "fat" they might miss lick the g key because they are next to eachother.
: I would say this Is crazy, but same thing has actually happened to me sort of. When I restarted my game a out a week ago, and the enemy kayn was invisible, and I would randomly get knocked up or suddenly he would ult me after i take damage.
If you want me to I can post clips when I get home.
: Came across this horrible bug in-game
I would say this Is crazy, but same thing has actually happened to me sort of. When I restarted my game a out a week ago, and the enemy kayn was invisible, and I would randomly get knocked up or suddenly he would ult me after i take damage.
Arammus (EUW)
: why am i matched with a lv 23 who uses hatespeech and isnt banned 15min later?
Because riot uses an automatic bot that tries to find hate speech and the person used the letter l insead of I which isnt detected by bots because it isnt the actual word. Bots are pretty bad tbh, they are only good up until people dont spell words properly.
: > [{quoted}](name=nooperton,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pKcXEvFA,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-22T22:19:25.317+0000) > > I do play jungle... in fact I main it. Riot announced that farming only camps gives 12% increased gold and xp. Every game of kayn and even rengar I've played this season I have been 1 or 2 levels above bot lane and 1 level less or the same level as my solo laners. Clearly you're not playing the game right. If you're not losing game and is still even in level with the other Jungler, that just mean you can't jungle. And if you do lose game while still even level with the other jungler, that mean you both can't jungle.
> [{quoted}](name=2 Weeks Vacation,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pKcXEvFA,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-22T22:29:48.052+0000) > > Clearly you're not playing the game right. If you're not losing game and is still even in level with the other Jungler, that just mean you can't jungle. > > And if you do lose game while still even level with the other jungler, that mean you both can't jungle. So because I'm getting a higher level than you on average per game means I dont know how to jungle? Even if I carry?
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=2 Weeks Vacation,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pKcXEvFA,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-11-22T22:14:12.831+0000) > > All you kids who don't jungle have no idea or clue what you're even talking about LMAO > > You do not get exp faster. > (People brain logic are so dumb they think camp spawn faster mean more exp faster) So reeee > --------- > Maybe learn to play the game and actually know how the exp work I do play jungle... in fact I main it. Riot announced that farming only camps gives 12% increased gold and xp. Every game of kayn and even rengar I've played this season I have been 1 or 2 levels above bot lane and 1 level less or the same level as my solo laners.
: Is Riot going to do something about the BOTS in unranked SR?
I dont personally know what you are talking about. I havent seen a single bot in SR outside of coop vs AI. Also I have never, not once in my life played against a cheater in League of Legends.
: RiotGames nerf Jungle exp because of Pros
What... ? If you didnt know, they reduced jungle exp and gold for all the base camps, but in return the base camps spawn 30 seconds faster... riot said it was an overall 12% increase in xp and gold for afk farming champions. Its basically the opposite of what you said. Every game I've played as jungle I'm usually 1 or 2 levels higher than bot and the same level as solo laners.
: Usually mid-late January. Rito are yet to announce the official date though.
> [{quoted}](name=HommeGoujon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Vo5wjfYj,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-22T20:34:48.076+0000) > > Usually mid-late January. Rito are yet to announce the official date though. It says In the client that it starts January 8th.
: > [{quoted}](name=nooperton,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4AARrrxl,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-22T16:21:08.881+0000) > > UG also gives the lethality stat which since pyke is basically the only support in meta that brings lethality, it makes it a better item than black cleaver because pyke has lethality scalings on his ult damage and E stun time. You'd gain all of .12 seconds of stun from it. Meanwhile, Pyke would get more AD from BC than he would from UG, and it'd also be increasing both his *and* his ADCs effective pen. I just don't see any situation where UG is a better buy than BC. Not on Pyke, nor on any ADC support. I suppose that *could* change, however, given the reduced income it seems supports have now, and the cost difference could be significant. My expectations are still based on last season's income.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4AARrrxl,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-22T16:26:10.184+0000) > > You'd gain all of .12 seconds of stun from it. Meanwhile, Pyke would get more AD from BC than he would from UG, and it'd also be increasing both his *and* his ADCs effective pen. > > I just don't see any situation where UG is a better buy than BC. Not on Pyke, nor on any ADC support. I suppose that *could* change, however, given the reduced income it seems supports have now, and the cost difference could be significant. My expectations are still based on last season's income. Again, UG is cheaper, which makes it more of a support item instead of black cleaver because cleaver is a more expensive item while UG is a cheaper item, making it so it's easier for supports to build it. Also UG increases pyke's ult damage aswell. Cleave from black cleaver will do nearly nothing since armor isnt a huge stat in support until later in the game and adcs usually wont have armor until later either. UG also helps you clear wards, sure there is red trinket, but red trinket doesnt automatically activate when you see near a ward or trap. Red trinket also wont allow you to get every ward usually.
: > [{quoted}](name=nooperton,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4AARrrxl,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-11-22T16:11:38.334+0000) > > Duskblade is more expensive than UG, around a kill worth of gold less than Duskblade which makes it really easy for a support like pyke to get. Cost is a factor, sure, but Black Cleaver is just superior in every way. Even the passive on UG is fairly low use. You have red trinket already.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4AARrrxl,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-22T16:15:30.932+0000) > > Cost is a factor, sure, but Black Cleaver is just superior in every way. > > Even the passive on UG is fairly low use. You have red trinket already. UG also gives the lethality stat which since pyke is basically the only support in meta that brings lethality, it makes it a better item than black cleaver because pyke has lethality scalings on his ult damage and E stun time.
Kr3xy (EUNE)
: Season 10 outcoves
I think that would be fun with a few changes. First of all I think league would need more vision since you would most likely need to have vision so you know when they are there, just adding another spot to need vision on. Also I think there would need to be a channel time on the cooldown or make it do the botlane has a chance to escape if they are paying attenttion while pushed up. Other than that it sounds kinda interesting.
: {{item:3071}}: *Exists, with only 10 less AD, but 10% more CDR, has armor shred that actually helps the ADC and probably the jungler, instead of just being pen, and gives you a bit of durability as well* UG has nothing Duskblade didn't have, and very few supports ran Duskblade on anyone but Pyke.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4AARrrxl,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-22T16:05:26.852+0000) > > {{item:3071}}: *Exists, with only 10 less AD, but 10% more CDR, has armor shred that actually helps the ADC and probably the jungler, instead of just being pen, and gives you a bit of durability as well* > > UG has nothing Duskblade didn't have, and very few supports ran Duskblade on anyone but Pyke. Duskblade is more expensive than UG, around a kill worth of gold less than Duskblade which makes it really easy for a support like pyke to get.
: We NEED point and click hard cc.
Yeah I agree with you about the point and click CC. But I don't tthink fiddle's fear should last 2 or 2.5 seconds with such a low cooldown. I would be fine with it having a higher cooldown or a lower cc time. It still gives the fiddle's team an easy opportunity to chain CC the hyper carry.
: [GAMEPLAY] Xayah's feathers sometimes withdraw the wrong direction
Yee this has been a bug for several patches now... riot said they "fixed" it two or three patch notes ago but a few days later I still saw it.
: Kayn build
Havent played yet, but I'm excited to try out various kayn builds. :D
: > [{quoted}](name=nooperton,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LEqGcjgt,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-20T21:35:12.442+0000) > > The point of the new elder is to make it an objective that is good even if ur 4 drakes behind. It now has as much impact to the game as baron, and if not then more. If you put it this way then it seems like all the dragons before don't even have value.. since only the elder dragon is of much imprtance since it's such a game changer... I'd even say it's more of a game changer than baron... {{summoner:11}}
> [{quoted}](name=Touchmeimdrunk,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LEqGcjgt,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-11-20T21:38:29.931+0000) > > If you put it this way then it seems like all the dragons before don't even have value.. since only the elder dragon is of much imprtance since it's such a game changer... I'd even say it's more of a game changer than baron... {{summoner:11}} The dragons before do have value since they buff you and your allies. The point is that you lost elder drake while four dragons ahead. Your team probably couldve gotten the drake since you were ahead but instead the enemy team did and you got punished for losing it while ahead.
: WHATS UP with this Elder dragon on steroids??!?!
The point of the new elder is to make it an objective that is good even if ur 4 drakes behind. It now has as much impact to the game as baron, and if not then more.
Zaiin (EUNE)
: Patch 9.23 First feelings
> Add it to the normal games so we can get used to that, not to the ranked... please Just play normal until you are used to it.
Monokira (NA)
: before when you used to cs with a support item, with anything but a targons passive, the item would become disabled so this is actually a buff for supports who can now occasionally farm while still keeping their item active while also making sure people just dont take the item into a solo lane for more gold.
Actually, the only item that got punished for taking farm was spell thiefs, and it only lost its 2 gold per 10 seconds passive, not the +11 or +22 per champion hit.
: I'm curious why this would be necessary? You have 15 seconds at the beginning of a game to buy your items anyways, literally nothing else you can do.
> [{quoted}](name=Environmentalist,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=VzdmO40t,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-19T22:38:51.745+0000) > > I'm curious why this would be necessary? You have 15 seconds at the beginning of a game to buy your items anyways, literally nothing else you can do. Also if they have a weird team comp you might not know who you are playing against. Meaning that you might want a different starting item.
: > Feeding isnt bannable, for almost every player in the game there is a risk of them feeding. Intentional feeding is bannable and that's just literally running it down mid lane. You wont get banned for ivern top and if they flame report them or mute them and go next. does insanity qualify as inting? (doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result) like fighting someone you know you cant fight yet you do it anyway or like "if i go to lane hes going to kill me" and then you proceed to go to lane 4 times and die.. or if for say there is a 30/0 kayne on the other team.. if you leave the bace you insta die.. but if you dont leave the bace you are afk?
> [{quoted}](name=I Like Teemo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=iub03icW,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-11-19T16:09:10.828+0000) > > does insanity qualify as inting? (doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result) > > like fighting someone you know you cant fight yet you do it anyway > > or like "if i go to lane hes going to kill me" and then you proceed to go to lane 4 times and die.. > > or if for say there is a 30/0 kayne on the other team.. if you leave the bace you insta die.. but if you dont leave the bace you are afk? I would say those are all fine as long as you are trying to fight or not die and not just running into them or into their turret to give them kills.
: 2 foot true damage pendant?
I think it's the length along with how long the chain is. So the chain + the pendant is 28.3 inches
: So Which lane were made to play Neeko? Top, adc, mid or supp? As soon as your winrate is above as 50 %, you can play almost every champ in every lane. There are not so much champs made to X lane
Qiyana and sylas were both announced as solo laners... I am not sure about the other champs because I didnt play when they were released.
: You can play Ornn, Sylas and Qiyana in jungle Also, before Kayn there were 3/6 junglers released, Taliyah, Camille and Ivern
I think he means champions that were made to jungle.
AIQ (NA)
: >but I feel like I'll hold my opinion in that regard till we get the voice lines. Seems like Sona has a friend now, so your VO may not happen lol. >Though fueled by a poison that renders him mute... Looks like he'll have his sister do the talking for him since she is what gives him his powers or moonstones.... Idk I'm just disappointed with the lack of Diana in it.
They might have short stories with him diana and leona in it when we get closer to his release. Atleast I hope so.
: to have fun, you risk feeding. feeding is bannable so fun is therefor is bannable?
Feeding isnt bannable, for almost every player in the game there is a risk of them feeding. Intentional feeding is bannable and that's just literally running it down mid lane. You wont get banned for ivern top and if they flame report them or mute them and go next.
Emo Twink (OCE)
: Anything planned for champions following the aftershock adjustments who relied on that and were nerfed due to it? {{champion:127}} {{champion:99}} are the main ones I can think of. Love Senna's playstyle though, glad to see she won't be getting the 10 patches in a row of changes like every other new champ.
They are changing aftershock because it was too strong on mages because it wasn't actually supposed to be a part of the champion, thats why its nerfed. Lissandra recently got a huge buff ontwo of her AP ratios and lux is already strong enough.
: > the easiest ones to use especially since you can charge it then flash. So it's the best one... except for when you don't have flash? > if they reverted the 600 gold pyke gets back to 300 then sure, I would be fine with him. That's fair, don't have much to say with that.
Meh not only then I still hit most of my hooks with pyke because when I charge it people always run backwards lol it's one of the easiest things to predict after you know how people react when u charge hook. I was saying flash with it is op because u can hit a hook basically 100% of the time and u can flash over minions. Also if you dont think 1050 gold per kill is op then idk what to tell u lol.
: Imagine getting hit by a telegraphed hook that requires a charge up to actually use from ranged, and yet you think he doesn't deserve to have it set up the rest of his kit. That'd be like saying that Blitzcrank shouldn't be able to knock you up immediately, or that Thresh doesn't deserve to fly to your face when he lands a hook. His pull is not as good as other champions. He simply has more ways to put himself into the position to be able to hook people, be it his dash or Invisibility. The thing however, is that he sacrifices his only other CC if he uses his dash, or he actively broadcasts to anyone nearby "HEY, I'M COMING TO KILL YOU". The only time the slow matters is if you're trying to run from a gank and he pulls you, which even if he used both his invis and dash to get to you, you got hooked, you deserve to be punished.
If the pyke knows how to play pyke he will hit hit like 90% of his hooks. I am an m7 pyke and imo it's one of the easiest ones to use especially since you can charge it then flash. If they removed the ability to flash while charging Q then I would agree that his hook is worse than the rest. Same with his E flash, these are usually mechanics that will get my team a kill. If I ult for the kill it gives myself and my team an entire 1050 gold... if they reverted the 600 gold pyke gets back to 300 then sure, I would be fine with him.
: Imma pyke main and im happy with pyke right now tbh. {{champion:555}} {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
I main pyke and I think hes broken. He gives himself and his team a total of 1050 gold... That's if the person doesnt have a shutdown. As well as in my opinion one of the easier hooks to hit, massive damage, an aoe dash and stun, a stealth and movement ability, and huge sustain. I dont think it's fair for pyke to be able to 1v1 everyone on the enemy team...
: Buff tenacity
One of my biggest problems is point and click CC... it's one of the most annoying things to get point and clicked cc'd by someone like {{champion:90}} or {{champion:9}} and then qss'ing just to get chain cc'd because of the half a second where I couldnt move. It takes absolutely no skill to take one carry completely out of a teamfight with malz or fiddle.
Kshaway (NA)
: Why is preseason adding more lethality?
If u think about it differently it is a good thing for tanks. It encourages building more armor so lethality will be ledd effective on them. Also they are buffing aftershock for tanks and removing the true damage for conqueror which should be really good for tanks.
Falrein (EUW)
: What are your biggest fears regarding your favourite champions/regions' future?
My main fear with {{champion:141}} is that he will get buffed for no reason and become one of the overpowered champions that are permbanned or picked by everyone.
: Crash on 100%
Ye, this problem is pretty huge. Fortunately though I havent lost lp because of it yet but that's only because I dont play much ranked anymore and probably wont untill preseason. This has happened several times to me and my friends or teammates in normal matches though and it's a hugeee problem especially if it's in ranked...
Auracle (NA)
: Not Enough RP, but... I have enough 😭
Weirdddddddddd... nice blue essence and level tho:D
: 'BuT hEr CrItS aRe NeRfeD!" Senna is braindead and op, nerf her now.
Meh there are plenty of supports that can do most damage in the game lol. I used to get most damage in most of my games as morgana support. I dont play her anymore tho.
Kkasawin (NA)
: How long does it take for the worlds match to start
I'm pretty sure the draft pick itself does start at 4:00AM but casters talk for like half an hour before the game starts
: Senna
Shes available on Sunday november 10th, they said that in the patch notes.
Show more

nooperton

Level 219 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion