: > [{quoted}](name=notice me Sin pi,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bEmlEP4q,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-05-25T05:19:57.155+0000) > > While i do agree, that's number fix, not design fix. That has also been brought up at least 500 times by the circlejerk community and is sure to never happen. I mean, the fact that you called it a 'circlejerk' community shows that you (and the rest of the Yasuo OTP) are never going to want a real discussion. Your post also said 'nerf' and not a 'design fix'.
nah i want a real discussion on yasuo. Not because i play yasuo but because I face him. Although it might be wrong for me to be the one bringing it up as downvotes tell me, especially when i only have 1.2k mastery on him from playing on free weeks and not even owning him. https://championmasterylookup.derpthemeus.com/summoner?summoner=notice+me+sin+pi&region=NA Reply to this comment with an argument for free upvotes from other boards members. ~~upvote bots are also an option~~
: A better nerf would be his W's duration. 1/1.5/2/2.5/3s makes him more interactive rather than mash W and block everything for 4 seconds right off the bat.
While i do agree, that's number fix, not design fix. That has also been brought up at least 500 times by the circlejerk community and is sure to never happen. Reply to this comment with an argument for free upvotes from other boards members. ~~upvote bots are also an option~~
Rioter Comments
Elohaven (NA)
: Some people said 2018 damage is a lot more than Season 5,4,3
there is more damage now than season 3~5. Except it's not from the carries but instead it's coming from tanks and supports.
: I take 3 camps and am lvl 3 is what im saying jungler and laner will hit 3 at tge same time
actually.... (3min 28sec if it doesnt direct u there immediately) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywNuH3poo4I&t=208s&ab_channel=SkillCappedChallengerLoLGuides jungler was lv4. Opposing adc was lv2 and his braum was lv1. In challenger tier game. Braum hit lv2 by the time they got ganked but that's still lv4 jungler gank against lv2 laners.
: Don't Say The Word "Co-on" In League of Legends Either
negative slur or name of an animal? My answer is yes. On the serious side, I hope nothing happens to your account
Netorare (EUNE)
: Zoe is just a freelane, u can abuse her R if u are playing fizz or some other dumb champs
You can certainly abuse her R. That is, if you dont lose lane pre-6. OP specifically stated lv3 zoe as an issue as well.
isilpro (NA)
: Account Hacked, Sold, Permabanned, tried everything but can't seem to get through
it might be a bit unrelated, but I honestly don't think the permaban should actually be perma. A tech-noob who lets his/her her account hacked can possibly turn into a college graduate with a bachelor's degree in computer science with 5 years of time. A raging, toxic 8 year old can turn into a rationale 13 year old with 5 years of time. The ban phase should definitely be long but I just don't understand the reason for it to be actually permanent. It's been 6 years, and I hope a riot player support can see a reason to unban your account.
Luralin (NA)
: I just ate pizza
I LOVE PINEAPPLES ON MY PIZZA
: How are you so low. You need to check your pathing
getting ganked by a lv4 jungler as a lv2 laner is even less fun. u r giving me nightmares
: They should just increase the amount of XP camps give. Also, bring back those little 'mini buffs' each camp gave a few seasons back. I really liked those.
lv3 jungle ganks weren't really fun as a lv2 laner tbh. XP increase would bring that horrible experience back. I dont think even D1+ elo players actually know how to fix the jungle without making the game stale-since-season-5 at this point, let alone the balance team
: "We're fixing an issue where some accounts below level 30 are being allowed to join Clash teams. We are working on a fix, and will remove those players from their teams soon."
> [{quoted}](name=magizrulez,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=l1WxELEN,comment-id=0010,timestamp=2018-05-23T19:02:57.239+0000) > > "We're fixing an issue where some accounts below level 30 are being allowed to join Clash teams. We are working on a fix, and will remove those players from their teams soon." maintenance is over for now, but they are still not done fixing the clash issue. There's also nothing about the nature of clash that would require an EMERGENCY maintenance. Either way, clash clearly isn't the reason for the EMERGENCY.
: Being Bronze/Silver doesn't necessarily make your game knowledge moot. There are definitely a lot of smart Bronze/Silver players out there with great game knowledge. On these boards, those smart Bronze/Silver players are almost nowhere to be found. The QQ formula for the Bronze/Silver players on these boards the majority of the time is: -List just the strengths of a champion -Try to convince everyone they have no weakness -Say there is no possible way the champion can be beaten -Ignore any response that tells them how to beat said champion or that they are playing against them incorrectly -Get mass upvotes from the other Bronze/Silver sheep that also hate said champion. I see so many posts all the time from low elo players that are just factually incorrect, but they've convinced themselves otherwise and get tons of upvotes from the other sheep that think the same way. All the while the factually correct responses in the thread get mass downvoted because the low elo players don't want to learn or listen. Not all Bronze/Silver players are mindless sheep, but a lot of the ones on Boards definitely are.
> [{quoted}](name=Akali is SO HOT,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EA4O08f7,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2018-05-20T04:49:20.815+0000) > > I see so many posts all the time from low elo players that are just factually incorrect but... but i still wanna see yasuo get gutted to oblivion!! {{sticker:sg-janna}}
: Riot was it really so hard?
Back then, a jungler vs jungler matchup felt like playing a chess, predicting opponent's actions based on laners' wave managements, cleared camp, camp respawn timings, 1vs1 potentials, etc. and outsmarting the opposing jungler without any mechanics felt awesome. I miss it.
: But most people find Yasuo completely fine. it's only the vocal minority on this board who bitch about everything (and are ironically the only people who think the jungle changes are "healthy") that complain. I.E - Silver stuck shitters
http://champion.gg/champion/Yasuo/Middle?&league=silver i dont think it's all silver stuck shitters, if he's getting 5~6% ban rate in silver. Data isn't too accurate on the site but I think it's still safe to assume that actual ban rate is way under 20% ban rate in silver.
Mewko (NA)
: Riot, I thank you for everything.
> 10. **You are noticed, you are accepted, you are welcomed. ** i disagree
Pika Fox (NA)
: Theyre near the enemy minions so hes usually dashing out then back.
so basically it just boils down to people throwing their skillshots at a yasuo who is obviously going to dash back into his own minion wave, baiting their own skills into cooldown.
: Can we all just agree on that Yasuo's kit is extremely toxic and the most unfun to play against?
according to the number of downvotes, apparently a lot of people think yasuo's kit is definitely not toxic and totally fun to play against. Or it might just be that the same people downvote posts with no discussion
Pika Fox (NA)
: Not remotely, his dash pathing is predetermined and very easy to predict should you watch where he is. Its not much harder to hit him than it is to hit anyone else in a minion wave.
to be fair, _mechanically_, ally minions generally do not make skillshot landing harder on opponents; only the enemy minions.
: If this is what bring you the best feeling about this game, you're not playing the right game, or not playing this game right.
agreed, rito needs to gut yasuo so that this game does become the right game for most of the playerbase
: Why even let yourself be tricked by an obvious troll. https://i.gyazo.com/a44055441cb758345bf4decd22351353.png
i was not tricked by that obvious troll. The comment was about [bronze 5 vs newbies] rather than [troll vs not-troll]. I made comments about it somewhere else in this thread, but it prob got buried anyway.
kargish (EUW)
: There is absolutely no way I am going to pick Pyke as a support
i think he's gonna need to run {{summoner:11}} support if he does see plays in supp role; we've seen {{summoner:11}} {{champion:53}} {{champion:412}} . He also hooks. And mid game he turns into 2nd jungler.
Velasan (NA)
: Put his dashes on an ammo system and make his windwall only block auto attacks. Then see where he's at and they can buff his HP or armor per level or whatever feels appropriate afterwards. If he's going to have so many things on his kit they can't also be super strong individually. That was the same reason they watered down Azir; they said he was too good at too many things.
it's the windwall duration that's really problematic more than anything tho; no one complains about sivir spell shield lasting 1.25 sec. No one complains about fiora becoming immune to everything for a second. If he will still be allowed to block out all auto attacks for 4 seconds, that's still going to feel awful to play against
: He tried to main midlane champs and got placed from silver 5 and kept going down. He didn't play for a long time and only reached silver 1 so he was not a good smurf but was more familiar to the support role than the enemies. After getting thresh he did a lot better but he could only play Thresh well in ranked.
makes sense. Similar thing happened to me long time ago when I tried to pick up Leona at first, and at some point started getting matched with bronze 5 players after 13 loss streak due to my passive playstyle back then. Thxfully it was in normals but mmr decrease was real.
: new players aren't welcome in our smurf filled level 3 games!!!
care to explain first death at 0:37 AND the mysterious death near enemy's _**INNER**_ mid turret on one of his Brand games he went 0/22/0 on? Based on the kill map it wasnt even an invade in the jungle; he died at midlane at 0:37. I am also very sure even new players know to not go near enemy turret, since even the outdated tutorial emphasizes it billion times. As far as i can see, it's 100% an actual troll behavior even for new players, and ban is justified due to that game regardless of what diamond smurfs were doing on another game.
korro90 (EUNE)
: OP.GG is a thing and we can see that you are lying: http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=Mainiacc No damage dealt, no items, no farm, nothing. Just running it down lanes. Good try though.
tbh I didnt even know items and CS were a thing when I was level 4. That was before EXP requirement tune down. 0 damage, could also be possible for new players if up against hyper aggressive players; when I was new to this game, everytime enemy hit me with aa or skill, I ran backward out of fear, returned to lane (by then enemy had cd back), and repeated without any retaliation to opponent. The Kill Map and Timeline tho, is the one that makes the lie obvious; he died to inner mid turret at 4min and gave away first blood at 0:37 seconds.
: Hell, a bronze 5 could stomp brand-new players. When a player has no idea what they're doing, someone who does know what they're doing is going to stomp the shit out of them easily as long as they're not playing someone 100% team reliant.
i disagree actually. You just havent met a bronze5 player who actually cannot 1vs1 a bot. That guy had m7 tryndamere ~~dont ask me how he even managed to get S ranks for that m7~~ and kept dying to a bot. And i could tell it wasn't a robot, but an actual unskilled human player.
: When my friend played this game he carried so hard with Thresh, he would have a large kill participation percentage and got from bronze 5 to silver in a month. He was a smurf who didn't play after a long time so ig that's why.
how did manage to get into bronze 5 tho? If he was a smurf he probably would not have been placed at bronze 5, let alone bronze division
Hópe (NA)
: When the fuck is Kha getting nerfed?????? We have to wait until MSI is over??
Q: when the fuck is kha getting nerfed? A: We have to wait until M$I is over You answered yourself. The sad part is that it's actually the correct answer.
: "I can't climb because I get shitty teammates!"
> [{quoted}](name=Marshbouy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0rRPYhU1,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-05-13T13:53:43.049+0000) > > *100+ games played, <50% winrate* > *less than 5.5 cs/min* > *KD ratio that is usually negative* > *low kill participation* > > Hmmm, I wonder why you&amp;#039;re not climbing! Leona support. Pure engage supports engage for 1 assist or 1 death, or both. Negative KDA is normal in that case. I am sure if I played 100+ games in bronze as Leona, i'd fulfill all that requirement unless I duo with an aggressive playstyle ADC who is also mature enough to not qq about accidental kills.
GodCarry (NA)
: Riot Support's Response to my Permaban Ticket
>Chat is meant to be used to provide positive, constructive feedback (i.e. "Good smite steal fam") or to adopt a neutral stance and share strategies to help contribute to your team's victory (i.e. "Gonna split push top -- if you guys wanna split bot as 4, we should be able to juggle the enemy team around and pressure out some objectives!"). >None of this dialogue fits into those two buckets so it would be something that we consider as disruptive to the game and contributing negativity towards it. If that's really true, I should have been permabanned at least 30 times by now lol "/all who wants dance party at mid?" = chat restriction or escalation "(insert any meme)" = chat restriction or escalation that's dumb af
: Remove this Yasuo ult turret safety ffs
i support keeping yas ult turret safety just because I dont want even bigger skill gap between average and guru yasuo players; that will make yasuo balance even a worse nightmare than it already is. However I do agree that yasuo's sword needs to at least touch his target during his ult, and turret safety net should be nerfed to ~25 units. Btw i dont even own yasuo
: 1) Okay. You've made his W completely worthless. Why should it have a rank 1 cooldown ***five times*** that of the average spellshield? Twice as big, sure. But it shouldn't be **that** much larger than Braum's shield, given that they're about the same power level (Yasuo's blocks a greater number, but Braum's is mobile, blocks **all** kinds of abilities, and gives him a MS boost). 2) That's...not too bad. Would it still have a per-unit cooldown? And...I'd have it ramp up the number of charges as it goes. 3) Meh. The placing him outside range always seemed somewhat fair to me, as long as it's kept reasonable. It should be a 25 unit safety net, so that he's not eating 2-3 shots just because he aimed **slightly** inside turret. And given that Yasuo's ult is just about the only long-term channel you **can't** break out of early, that's kinda fair. 4) Okay. The first one is kinda stupid, since his passive is vital for him actually surviving teamfights. Maybe you could have it on a per-rank system for his ult, to where it restores 0/50/100% of his passive shield when used? And .25 seconds on a shield? Really? Is that a fucking joke? Like...Seriously. Are you joking? What the fuck is the point of a .25 second shield that takes 10 seconds or more to charge up, and can be activated by just about anything? 5) Changing the ult to do more damage on a DPS champion is not a good buff. And the other half is absolutely worthless. You might as well increase someone's mana regen **only** at levels 6 and 7.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7T3cVkeL,comment-id=0024000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-11T15:54:33.593+0000) > > 4) (skipped for clarity) > Like...Seriously. Are you joking? What the fuck is the point of a .25 second shield that takes 10 seconds or more to charge up, and can be activated by just about anything? 0.25 second duration shield passive is also a thing on malzahar, and it still has uses because it activates when receiving an attack, guarenteeing shield against 1 attack. It is definitely nowhere as powerful as malzahar's passive, but having a shield with similar mechanics full 1 second feels uninteractive for most mages in lane who have to either go in 550 unit range risking E engage or waste mana. If riot nerfed it to 0.25sec early game and compensation-buffed it to 5 seconds late game, I wouldn't complain tbh. I do understand Yasuo and Malzahar have different kits and therefore each ability/passive is expected to take up different amount of power budget, but this is more about interactivity. >3) Meh. The placing him outside range always seemed somewhat fair to me, as long as it's kept reasonable. It should be a 25 unit safety net If i was getting yas ulted under my own tower with 25 unit safety net, I prob wouldn't even notice it and think the mechanic got removed. Fair enough. >2) That's...not too bad. Would it still have a per-unit cooldown? And...I'd have it ramp up the number of charges as it goes. it should still have something to prevent yas using E on the same champ over and over again screwing skillshot-based champs who end up shooting 180 degrees wrong way. Even if riot were to remove per-unit cd entirely and replace it with a [no E on same target twice in a row] rule, he wouldn't be able to abuse it for waveclear when gated by charge system. ~~But as a yasuo hater I'd prefer to see him with 300 second per-unit cd.~~ >1) Okay. You've made his W completely worthless. Why should it have a rank 1 cooldown five times that of the average spellshield? Twice as big, sure. But it shouldn't be that much larger than Braum's shield, given that they're about the same power level (Yasuo's blocks a greater number, but Braum's is mobile, blocks all kinds of abilities, and gives him a MS boost). Braum's unbreakable doesn't block CC and still lets partial damage through, so he still has to be wary of what will fly toward him or he will still get killed. Wall is also tinier as well. It doesn't shut down a projectile user's entire kit, so it is nowhere near ultimate-level power budget. Besides, Braum is a support whose power budget should go mostly into utility, and that's how he is. Yasuo's windwall, on the other side, actually blocks damage AND cc entirely. Aside from repositioning or waiting out for full 4 seconds, there is not much interactivity for Yasuo's windwall. If it's going to last full 4 seconds, it should have a cool down of an ultimate ability. If it's going to have cooldown of 26 seconds, it should be a reaction/prediction-only-based ability.
: Ironically, Morde would be in a better spot than Yasuo right now if it weren't for Conquerer. And Riot really wants to move away from shooting champions in the kneecaps. That's not healthy gameplay, nor is it balancing. And given that Yasuo is honestly one of the **most** healthy damage-based melee champions in the game right now (and he's gonna be fucked by IE changes anyways), maybe he just **shouldn't** be gutted?
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7T3cVkeL,comment-id=002400000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-12T17:23:18.207+0000) > Yasuo is honestly one of the most healthy damage-based melee champions in the game right now agreed, since rito decided it would be great idea to gut mages, a class that also happens to use projectiles more than assassin midlaners, and his windwall is generally worth less than before. He is healthy right now, but in a twisted way that most of the playerbase dislikes. Probably even for yasuo mains, who knows? Against mages, yasuo's W alone can shutdown some mages' entire kits for 4 seconds. Against assassins, it still does shut down some damage but not entirely. > (and he&#x27;s gonna be fucked by IE changes anyways) that does the job too
: 1) Okay. You've made his W completely worthless. Why should it have a rank 1 cooldown ***five times*** that of the average spellshield? Twice as big, sure. But it shouldn't be **that** much larger than Braum's shield, given that they're about the same power level (Yasuo's blocks a greater number, but Braum's is mobile, blocks **all** kinds of abilities, and gives him a MS boost). 2) That's...not too bad. Would it still have a per-unit cooldown? And...I'd have it ramp up the number of charges as it goes. 3) Meh. The placing him outside range always seemed somewhat fair to me, as long as it's kept reasonable. It should be a 25 unit safety net, so that he's not eating 2-3 shots just because he aimed **slightly** inside turret. And given that Yasuo's ult is just about the only long-term channel you **can't** break out of early, that's kinda fair. 4) Okay. The first one is kinda stupid, since his passive is vital for him actually surviving teamfights. Maybe you could have it on a per-rank system for his ult, to where it restores 0/50/100% of his passive shield when used? And .25 seconds on a shield? Really? Is that a fucking joke? Like...Seriously. Are you joking? What the fuck is the point of a .25 second shield that takes 10 seconds or more to charge up, and can be activated by just about anything? 5) Changing the ult to do more damage on a DPS champion is not a good buff. And the other half is absolutely worthless. You might as well increase someone's mana regen **only** at levels 6 and 7.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7T3cVkeL,comment-id=0024000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-11T15:54:33.593+0000) > > 1) Okay. You&#x27;ve made his W completely worthless. that's pretty much the entire point. He should be less viable than mordekaiser for the sake of gameplay health.
GodCarry (NA)
: I truly believe I was wrongfully banned. Please tell me what you think.
i've had people call me retard, moron, AND ask me to commit suicide in game but no action has been taken even by the system which should easily be able to detect the word "retard" and "moron". I get that riot's system works based on escalation and next escalation should be perma for the OP. What I dont understand is that saying "moron" once is enough to get escalated; if that's the case 1 out of 4 players i've met should have their punishment escalated every game on average.
: Well, his dash really can't be nerfed effectively, it's already potato in lane phase, and he's basically just an automatic corpse if it's slowed at all late-game. Nerfing his shield would be a joke, since it's honestly not that good - it lasts for a second, and **all** of it is procced against even a single auto. Nerfing his W can't be done very well without a rework. It's already on a cooldown comparable to every other similar defensive ability. You could target the width of it, but that'd be either fairly pointless or crippling, with no in-between. So tell me how you're going to nerf him except to his damage?
If I was in charge of nerfing Yasuo, I would: 1. Yasuo W: either reduce duration: 4 second >> 1 second OR increase cooldown to 100/85/70 seconds. 2. Yasuo E: Decrease static cooldown to 0.1sec at all ranks, but give it a charge system (think akali ult, corki ult), where each charge takes 6/5/4/3/2 seconds to recharge. Max charge count = 5 at all ranks. 3. Yasuo R: (Yes this also counts as mobility) If yasuo ults under enemy tower, then he is not placed outside turret range. And also decrease target range to 1100 units. 4. Yasuo passive: Shield: using ultimate no longer resets the shield. When activated, shield lasts only 0.25 seconds. 5. Compensation buff - yasuo R: scaling changed from 150% bonus AD to 200% bonus AD, and 50% penetration applies for all damage regardless of critical strike.
: Yasuo hate train
if anything is horrible about yas, its his design but rito only nerfs damage for some reason. Real nerfs should target his windwall/mobility/shield and his damage can be buffed and still be fine
: Riot is a failure joke of a company. i agree.{{item:3070}} Ridiculous judgement system and theres a reason this game is dying.
its on decline, but still far from dying
: > [{quoted}](name=notice me Sin pi,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LQviEbiN,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2018-05-07T23:55:29.471+0000) > > so are you playing zyra as ATTACK DAMAGE carry (adc) or ABILITY POWER carry (apc)? > > AD vs AP aside, zyra was meant to be a laner. The suggested changes could break her, but it is in the right track and is more balanceable. AP Carry Zyra bottom lane. Also I like how I posted a success story on how I'm being successful with Zyra AP bottom lane carry, and get instant down voted. {{sticker:sg-lulu}} "I think they're just jelly of my near 80% winrate . . ." No but in all seriousness, I don't know what Zyra was meant to be. There is no current indication that current Zyra is meant to be a solo laner. She has no gap closer and an extremely unreliable root, and another unreliable knock up that most champions can avoid; even Ashe. As a mage (her release primary role when she was released in August) she was absolutely busted like Brand release. So after her numbers were taken down, her supportive role overshadowed her solo lane role because of lack of safety and lack of burst damage. (Correction, she is bursty, but not reliably bursty.) As a carry, I don't play her as a burst champion, I play her as a stall and siege champion. In this case, with siege, I need a support to back me up as well as a meaty worthless top laner to just stand in front of me without taking my CS. (CS = More siege with W) Sooooooo I don't play her as a mage or a solo laner. She is dog poo poo at that, and when viable and buffed she is purely hell for the enemy team - so she can't be a viable mid laner without a total rework. Zyra is hell as a support . . . but even more hell as an APC bot lane.
i think the reason people downvoted you is cuz anyone who's not challenger/master claiming something is broken is not as reliable but im not sure. ~~I once posted a lengthy explanation about how teemo support can counter cait adc back when cait had 55% win rate & 20% play rate and also followed it up with a 10W 2L ranked stat as proof and i got upvotes on that somehow. Only probably because everyone who upvoted had experienced getting seiged under their own tower by caitlyn multiple times, and my theory crafting was actually relateable. There's not much about Zyra APC that's relateable however~~ ADCs were originally played only because APCs sucked at taking down towers, towers were made out of paper even just few patches ago, and riot is buffing APCs' capacity to tear down towers even more so I guess APCs can take on the role of ADC
: Your current summoner level is now your new main
: I played Zyra adc with my duo, It's actually pretty good. https://puu.sh/AhUVx/316cb82b55.png I think that if they did buff Zyra, it'd be way too insane to deal with. The ONLY reason I am able to ADC Zyra as an AP is because: 1. I can bully my lane 2. I rush tear and other mana items, skipping lane phase for 10 minutes 3. If we get behind, I can stall the game out with my W regeneration and prevent the enemy team from sieging and pushing. Making her BOTH a laner and a support choice will be a nightmare. Because if I'm viable as a support, then I can 1V1 marksman and other junglers. But if I'm not a viable support and suddenly become a mid laner, then I'll just be able to make sure nobody ever is able to push ever. (I max my Q btw, ten I max my W.)
> [{quoted}](name=Subject 5,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LQviEbiN,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-05-07T20:08:54.544+0000) > > ADC Zyra as an AP so are you playing zyra as ATTACK DAMAGE carry (adc) or ABILITY POWER carry (apc)? AD vs AP aside, zyra was meant to be a laner. The suggested changes could break her, but it is in the right track and is more balanceable.
: I am content with my 15 second ult CD, pls no balance - M7 Sup Lux Edit: unsure if people thought this was sarcasm or are just really annoyed by Lux.
game's already over way before 15sec ult CD actually matters tho...
: > [{quoted}](name=MagicFlyingLlama,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=kiLNMVHF,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-05-07T21:48:30.396+0000) > > I am content with my 15 second ult CD, pls no balance - M7 Sup Lux I cannot dodge a skillshot that literally has a fat, bright red warning line before it goes off -You
yes, it's ez to dodge the skillshot if it's by itself. On the other side, lets assume games actually last long enough for a lux SUPPORT to hit lv16 for that 15sec ult cd (35~40 minute mark). By that phase of game, it will be teamfights everywhere, and there would be a lot of cc available from lux's teammates, helping her land the ult. "It's possible to dodge" argument isn't convincing when we had champions with skillshots that were broken thruout LoL history. It's just that game is already decided by the time lux can achieve 15sec cd on her ult, provided she does. EDIT: sorry, didnt realize games dont get already deicided by 40 minutes on bronze hell
: champs without aoe become awful because they lack waveclear. Shen for example needs bami's cinder/sunfire cape to make up for the fact that he can only auto one thing at a time. supports become awful because they have no gold income and will get outpaced by everyone else (since everyone else will earn gold faster because supports only have passive gold generation while everyone else has passive gold generation in addition to all the extra farm) no grievous wounds itemization whoopee sounds fun losing to healing no % armour pen no % health access whoopee sounds fun losing to armour/health stacking no wards sounds fun losing to gankmania no zhonyas sounds fun losing to zed no tenacity/QSS sounds fun losing to cc chains
it would take a few days for everyone to figure out what's optimal, so it would be fine for the first few days if this were to come true. Game modes are not meant to be balanced after all.
: Total Damage Dealt To Champions Is a Misleading Statistic
I had a game where I did about 1.5x more damage than my adc by playing aggressive as support. But also died 11 times in the process, compared to 2 deaths by my adc. Damage chart may tell me i was best player but reality is that he did most of tower damage and I fed the enemy so hard. Definitely agreed.
: This tip increases map awareness by 1000%
sounds so stupid and at same time genius
: It's elo casino, beautifully put. Seriously, I'm plat (1-2) main and I can't, for the life of me, climb in Silver. I'm on 90 games already and all games are lost due to others. I'm an objective person and I reviewed my games. There's nothing I can do for auto-filled people who go 0-6. Jesus.
u know shit's real when a plat 1 guy cant carry himself out of silver on alt over 90 games
NemeBro (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Dead flag blues,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=UYE3MnbM,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-05-05T15:42:34.581+0000) > > What ? No one ever said Nasus is a late-game champ. Late-game he gets blown up because he lacks everything to reach marksmen, and most of them have enough items to 1v1 him. He shines when he gets {{item:3078}} + his first defensive item, other than that he get shat on No ADC can 1v1 Nasus late game save maybe Vayne.
Agreed. He misanalyzed why nasus is trash late game; 1vs1s rarely happen in late game but he didnt mention that
remakoro (EUNE)
: ELO hell does not exist.
elo hell does exist for 1. extremely tiny minority of people who are at the 0.00001% lowest spectrum of luck, or basically getting matched with more trolls/afks than enemy team in at least half of all games 2. people who can not put in enough time for 100+ ranked matches per season. [Standard deviation σ](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Standard_deviation) is higher for people who play less ranked games, and elo hell could be 40% lowest spectrum of luck for this group of players 3. and also maybe for people who say "i deserve silver 3 but am stuck in silver 4"
Show more

notice me Sin pi

Level 48 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion