Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: No. You purchase the right to use that product for as long as you have access to the service, and part of the purchase agreement is that if you lose access to the service (by getting banned, for example) you are *not* entitled to a refund. This is standard for most things. The product isn't defective -- you just lost it. If you buy tickets to a movie and get kicked out for screaming, you don't get a refund.
> [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Pp4Uma05,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-25T21:32:38.102+0000) > > No. You purchase the right to use that product for as long as you have access to the service, and part of the purchase agreement is that if you lose access to the service (by getting banned, for example) you are *not* entitled to a refund. > > This is standard for most things. The product isn't defective -- you just lost it. If you buy tickets to a movie and get kicked out for screaming, you don't get a refund. Alright. Thank you
Rioter Comments
: Brand takes absolutely no effort to play.
Hey, I do think Brand is a little broken, but he's kinda like Ahri or Lux. It's all about them skillshots. As long as you enjoy playing the game, I think it's fine? So just treat him like Yasuo, I guess? Ban him, or run away from him as soon as you see him. you know you're about to get fucked, so why try to fight him? Or just play norms. No one really has a reason to yell at you for feeding the Brand.
: I'll say once again... Feeding =/= inting
Wasn't inting like "Oh, this team pisses me off, I'm gonna drag everyone down and go in on every team fight and die. The enemy will get fed, we get fucked, and it's not my fault. My TEAM pissed ME off, so it's MY TEAM's fault". I played Zoe against a team of a Yasuo and 3 tanks today. Now, if you've ever played against a fed Yasuo with a mage, you'd know what I felt like. I seriously was trying though! But then someone said in all chat to report me for inting. Inting= **INTENTIONAL** feeding, not just feeding. So I really don't get why people just go ahead and say "oh they were inting, report them".
Zeus xD (EUNE)
: Lets upvote this post so we can remind Riot!
Not trying to be an ass, but Rioters probably noticed that there are these fan-made skins that the community wanted to make official. And they probably wanted it to be a thing as well! But it's not like the 'design, etc.' teams have nothing to do all day. They probs already have more skins coming along to work on, and they'll see these as 'it's cool, but it'll just make a whole lot more work for us, so it's probably best not to do anything about it right now'. And who knows? Maybe these skins will be officially made later on.
: Why Even Play Anymore?
So stop playing ranked? Play normals and go Garen mid and think 'wait, why am I doing this?' then realize 'oh wait, it's normals, I can do whatever the fuck I want'. Then there are people who flame you in norms for feeding. Say 'this is norms, chill'. Everything will be fine. Playing with friends makes LoL fun. Try it
Rioter Comments
Kieferr (NA)
: LOL at these downvotes. Ahri mains are so sensitive. When their champ is below 55% winrate they cry for buffs. LOL.
Nah, not really. I've encountered many Ahri mains, and many of them do pretty well, and they don't cry for buffs.
KazKaz (OCE)
: Riot aren't the only ones ruining this game.....The community also is.
I think it was fun, even when people lost. No one was toxic bout it until people realized that it was fun to win. That eventually 'morphed' into what it is today, where people ONLY play for victories and go full tilt if someone messes up their game. Of course, I'm not saying 100% of the player base is like this, this just seems to apply to most of the players I've encountered in my games.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Learn more: Star Guardian 2017
Are the star guardian skins available to buy after the event?
Rioter Comments

notyourdaddy6969

Level 86 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion