Oberisuk (NA)
: Where are you getting 48 chromas from? There is the Gold one and 1 for each of the 24 teams that qualified, so only 25 chromas.
The whole point is to choose what you want and not get everything. Ya'll always look at the event and the first thing that comes in your mind is "I want and need everything." Then you complain about them not letting you have everything... If you are a collector then go ahead and spend the money, I'm fine with getting free stuff from riot anyday
: Yeah, advertising a free event with "tons of loot" and then hiding it behind a paywayll if you want even one single chroma and nothing is a slimy tactic. Did you do the math? A chroma and a border (I say that cuz that's what I personally want) aren't worth 1.6k RPs and hours of grinding.
The whole point is to choose what you want and not get everything. Ya'll always look at the event and the first thing that comes in your mind is "I want and need everything." Then you complain about them not letting you have everything...
fƒ15 (NA)
: the excitement of opening something after grinding might be fun for people. I like it I'm waiting for position orbs and other october loot from tokens anyways :P
Would you rather go back to the days where there was no hextech crafting or any other way to get skins?

nubsbescared123

Level 17 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion