: Sweet mother of Jesus, i'm 35 and i thought i'm grandpa level of age for the game. Respect dear madam.
> [{quoted}](name=Xalasmeni Banana,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Wa4JUsEX,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2019-08-21T02:39:01.215+0000) > > Sweet mother of Jesus, i'm 35 and i thought i'm grandpa level of age for the game. > > Respect dear madam. :D thank you kindly. You have a long way to go before you hit Grandpa level lol Good luck with your games.
: I'd say hi mom, but mine refused to play any sort of video games with me. Kudos to you for actually understanding what taking an interest in your child's activities means.
> [{quoted}](name=notFREEfood,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Wa4JUsEX,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2019-08-21T02:37:25.648+0000) > > I'd say hi mom, but mine refused to play any sort of video games with me. Kudos to you for actually understanding what taking an interest in your child's activities means. :D thanks, I try to. I'm not into all their games, but I did encourage them when they were younger to play and enjoy the technology that they had. Games have come so far and some of them are just beautiful. My son plays Witcher for me so I can watch lol When you grow up with black and white television you appreciate how far we've come with graphics etc. It's still amazing to me tbh.
: > [{quoted}](name=o Mim o,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Wa4JUsEX,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2019-08-20T17:18:54.778+0000) > > well I started playing in 2012, I took a couple years off in season 7 & 8 because of the toxicity of the community, came back in Season 9 and turned off the chat in the settings to save my mental. My kids and I play on holidays only now. They stopped because of the the same reason I quit for a couple years. Just too many trolls and toxic players in this community. I'm still having fun though, at least now that I mute all :P I think taking a break every now and then is refreshing, I have done the same in the past as well! You mention being thrilled if you'd be able to climb to silver, do you feel like things related to aging are making your climb harder? Like perhaps having slower reflexes, etc.
> [{quoted}](name=holystack,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Wa4JUsEX,comment-id=000900000000,timestamp=2019-08-21T02:16:24.075+0000) > > I think taking a break every now and then is refreshing, I have done the same in the past as well! > > You mention being thrilled if you'd be able to climb to silver, do you feel like things related to aging are making your climb harder? Like perhaps having slower reflexes, etc. hahah :D No I don't think my reflexes are slowing me down just yet. Maybe when I hit 80 I'll be a little slow on my Q's :P I don't want to sound like a typical whining support main, but contrary to popular belief, its harder to climb the ranks as a support main because you really can't carry your team to victory. If you take kills you get yelled at from your bottom. I just have to wait and hopefully my adc can followup on my stuns to get enough kills to carry. (btw I'm a Karma/Morgana main)
Rioter Comments
: I'm always a little surprised when an elderly is into games let alone a competitive game like League haha. That's awesome though! How has been your experience in League in general? Do you ever play the game with your own sons?
> [{quoted}](name=holystack,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Wa4JUsEX,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-08-19T15:08:17.632+0000) > > I'm always a little surprised when an elderly is into games let alone a competitive game like League haha. That's awesome though! How has been your experience in League in general? Do you ever play the game with your own sons? well I started playing in 2012, I took a couple years off in season 7 & 8 because of the toxicity of the community, came back in Season 9 and turned off the chat in the settings to save my mental. My kids and I play on holidays only now. They stopped because of the the same reason I quit for a couple years. Just too many trolls and toxic players in this community. I'm still having fun though, at least now that I mute all :P
: My mom turned 60 in February, I couldn’t get her into league because she knew how frustrated I get with it but she does play a lot of world of Warcraft, I got her into that 7 years ago. I think it’s cool when parents get into video games :) I commend you for dealing with this toxic community though
> [{quoted}](name=Snowdrift,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Wa4JUsEX,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-08-15T20:48:18.650+0000) > > My mom turned 60 in February, I couldn’t get her into league because she knew how frustrated I get with it but she does play a lot of world of Warcraft, I got her into that 7 years ago. I think it’s cool when parents get into video games :) I commend you for dealing with this toxic community though hahaha That's cool too. Parents find ways to bond with their kids. I only play League though. I use to play Tomb Raider back in the PS2 days :P The only way to deal with this community is to turn off the chat in game. People will be bullies on the internet. It's just a fact of life these days. Unfortunately. Good luck to you.
: man you're so old that's sad
> [{quoted}](name=PrettyGirlsFeet,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Wa4JUsEX,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-08-15T16:45:08.899+0000) > > man you're so old that's sad LEVEL 13 (EUW) That's even sadder honey
: I am 23 and already felt too old.
> [{quoted}](name=Εlin,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Wa4JUsEX,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-08-15T16:42:18.482+0000) > > I am 23 and already felt too old. lol trust me, you're sstill very young. Even some of the pros are older than you are. :D
afmghost (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=o Mim o,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Wa4JUsEX,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-08-15T14:05:24.372+0000) > > That's real cute, but fortunately I don't have arthritis. My fingers work just fine. Break your back, though.
> [{quoted}](name=afmghost,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Wa4JUsEX,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-15T14:50:01.067+0000) > > Break your back, though. I'm not your mother so I think I'm safe.
: And here at 30 I thought I was the oldest player. Much respect young lady.
> [{quoted}](name=Skraal Naereeis,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Wa4JUsEX,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-08-15T05:17:50.972+0000) > > And here at 30 I thought I was the oldest player. > > Much respect young lady. lol Thank you, good luck with your games.
Wind234 (NA)
: It's actually really, really cool to see that an older lady is playing and enjoying the game. That's the last demographic one would expect to be interested in this sort of thing, but here we are, and I think it's great! Keep having fun, and who knows, maybe we'll run into each other on the rift sometime!
> [{quoted}](name=Wind234,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Wa4JUsEX,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-08-15T04:20:34.651+0000) > > It's actually really, really cool to see that an older lady is playing and enjoying the game. That's the last demographic one would expect to be interested in this sort of thing, but here we are, and I think it's great! Keep having fun, and who knows, maybe we'll run into each other on the rift sometime! Thank you I will and I doubt that we'll see each other in game, but good luck to you and thank you for the props. :D
: I respect that ranked grind. It takes some mental strength to deal with the fragile egos in a typical soloque game.
> [{quoted}](name=Bubba Yuzi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Wa4JUsEX,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-15T03:50:22.563+0000) > > I respect that ranked grind. It takes some mental strength to deal with the fragile egos in a typical soloque game. hahaha yeah I definitely get triggered, but I've learned to turn off the chat. Grind for sure. I just want to show my kids that their Mom can climb without getting carried without a duo partner helping me along. I'd be thrilled to get to Silver lmao (pathetic I know)
: Savage but u are as old as my mom so good for you i like seeing other women playing this game but i would recommend trying adc even tho us women usually get judged for it <3 {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}}
> [{quoted}](name=Mın Yoongı,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Wa4JUsEX,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-14T21:42:45.519+0000) > > Savage but u are as old as my mom so good for you i like seeing other women playing this game but i would recommend trying adc even tho us women usually get judged for it <3 {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}} lol I tried ADC at first, I was God awful and flamed mercilessly, so I stick with support. It seems to work out best for me. lol Thanks for the comment :D
afmghost (NA)
: I'd ask you to play a carry, but your arthritis would prevent that {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
> [{quoted}](name=afmghost,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Wa4JUsEX,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-14T21:36:53.132+0000) > > I'd ask you to play a carry, but your arthritis would prevent that > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} That's real cute, but fortunately I don't have arthritis. My fingers work just fine.
Rioter Comments
Sukishoo (NA)
: Do you own the skin? and the icon should appear in the collection. Have you tried to re-log?
No I don't own the skin. I rarely play adc, but I liked the border and Jinx was the only champ I owned in the collection. I have to play the champ and own the skin for the border to show up???? :O If that's the case I want a refund. It doesn't tell you that anywhere.
Rioter Comments
: [CRASH] Game crashes after Champion Select
I have the same problem and have reported it twice now. Sitting in loading screen I ctl/alt/del to find "Not Responding". I end process and try to reload. Sometimes it works but have lost LP because it reports me as a "Leaver". It's annoying as hell!!! I hope they fix it soon. I'm getting tired of losing LP because of their client issues!!
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Say la vie,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=fgffwfu1,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-02-08T23:51:27.147+0000) > > Sure people might abuse it, but people get reported without due cause as well. The boards are full of perma banned people that didn't deserve it. How many people need to report them each game before they're reprimanded? False reports are kept private and get thrown out. False accusations in a public forum can ruin another player's interactions. That's the difference.
You're assuming that every "accusation" is false as well. We both know that is far from true. If the accusation is false, then the player has nothing to worry about. Actions speak louder than words. If the accusation is correct, then the team members can be on guard and play accordingly. Hopefully ward off any intentional feeding that said player might partake in. You ward the map to warn your allies of possible ganks? Why not warn possible teammates of possible trolls as well? I think there would be an easy solution to the problem to be honest, just be able to Block players you don't want to have to play with. Not just block them in chat, but literally block them from being forced to play in games with them. The wait time between Q's might become nerve raking at some point, but at least you have team members you can rely on. When you play in a game with a Trundle, and the entire game he blocks your escape with his E (Pillar of Ice) so that you die over and over, it gets old quick. One of the reasons I quit for over 2 years. This is my first season back since Season 5.
Rioter Comments
: There isn't. Riot doesn't want witch hunts starting, especially since there are players who would abuse it with mistaken or false reports.
Sure people might abuse it, but people get reported without due cause as well. The boards are full of perma banned people that didn't deserve it. How many people need to report them each game before they're reprimanded?
rujitra (NA)
: The boards are not for you to attempt to harass other players who you had a bad experience with, and this behavior is not allowed on the boards. If you think a player is behaving in violation of League rules, you can report them after the game or in a support ticket. Keep in mind banning takes priority over pick intent, and as such banning a champion does not violate rules.
I don't consider it "harassing" to be forewarned that a player is queing up games just to troll. I consider that harassing. I went from 60% win rate to 40% win rate in one day because of this problem. I'm just getting tired of trying to play a serious game and try to rank up this season without getting so discouraged that I quit all together and leave the game for 2 years again. I have a lot of money invested in this game. Too much to have to deal with people that seem to be only in it because they're bored and want to stir up some excitement by getting their teammates angry and reported.
Saezio (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Say la vie,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=E5WrJmiF,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-02-08T19:09:16.541+0000) > > I can edit out of game, but not in champ select. I've always been able to before, but recently no. It's happened twice now. I'm wondering if that means those runes are not active during the game? :/ go to match history and see if the runes did anything
> [{quoted}](name=Saezio,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=E5WrJmiF,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-08T20:44:45.475+0000) > > go to match history and see if the runes did anything Great idea Saezio thank you
Rioter Comments
Jikker (NA)
: Hey, First off, your original post was removed because you attempted to post it in Gameplay+ which is for serious, well-thought out gameplay discussion. We hold posts in that sub-board to a very high standard as each is manually reviewed by a moderator before being allowed to be viewed by the public. Obviously a very short blurb on what sounds like an in-game bug or other issue was not approved. The removal was not a warning so there is no worry about your account. General Discussion or Ask the Community are perfectly fine for posting this sort of thing in so there is no reason why we would remove this post. Second, regarding your issue, I would submit a bug report ticket to Riot Support. It sounds like your runes are not working as intended and if you have evidence, such as a video or images, showing that you cannot select secondary runes in champ select, that will help a lot. Are there any other weird things going on?
> [{quoted}](name=Jikker,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=E5WrJmiF,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-02-08T19:15:30.744+0000) > > Hey, > > First off, your original post was removed because you attempted to post it in Gameplay+ which is for serious, well-thought out gameplay discussion. We hold posts in that sub-board to a very high standard as each is manually reviewed by a moderator before being allowed to be viewed by the public. Obviously a very short blurb on what sounds like an in-game bug or other issue was not approved. The removal was not a warning so there is no worry about your account. General Discussion or Ask the Community are perfectly fine for posting this sort of thing in so there is no reason why we would remove this post. > > Second, regarding your issue, I would submit a bug report ticket to Riot Support. It sounds like your runes are not working as intended and if you have evidence, such as a video or images, showing that you cannot select secondary runes in champ select, that will help a lot. Are there any other weird things going on? Thank you Jikker... I will take a screen shot next time it happens. I had one then it stopped so I deleted it. Next time it happens I'll post it in bugs with an image.
Saezio (EUNE)
: So you can't edit your runes in your rune page either? I mean not in pre-game but under collection
> [{quoted}](name=Saezio,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=E5WrJmiF,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-08T19:04:27.262+0000) > > So you can't edit your runes in your rune page either? I mean not in pre-game but under collection I can edit out of game, but not in champ select. I've always been able to before, but recently no. It's happened twice now. I'm wondering if that means those runes are not active during the game? :/
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Every account gets 3 free refund tokens
yeah I used those up years ago. They don't refresh. These are champs I've had in my pool since 2016 lol
Namîste (NA)
: you can get any champ in Aram...I get champs I don't even own in Aram
{{sticker:sg-lux-2}} You have???? I have never gotten a champ I didn't own. I've been playing for 3 years now and that's never happened to me before. :o
Namîste (NA)
: Why would you want to delete champs that you paid money or BE on? Keep them there? Use them in case you need someone to swap champs with (like you're first pick and someone wants you to pick them a super OP/highly contested pick). I always recommend to try to get all the champions on your main account for that reason.
Because whenever I play ARAM for seasonal games, for example, I'm ALWAYS given a champ I have no clue how to play and end up feeding unintentionally :( If they weren't there to begin with I won't get stuck having to play them. :D lol
Rioter Comments
: A thought that came to mind regarding toxicity...
I think you should get a notice if someone reports you after a game. Many times people are reported for idiotic reasons. It's not always verbal abuse, sometimes people ask for someone to be reported just because their support got a few kills. Usually{{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} a salty ADC.
Stexe (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=7D3ADLeeSins,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=oFQnH7Ag,comment-id=00c2000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-03-30T11:32:25.159+0000) > > Obviously I have more important things to do with my time than sit and scour the web looking over Lissandra's Stats to appease you and your need to debate this post with me. My "hypothesis" as you call it, is based on my personal viewing of the LCS games, this season, thus far. Although I haven't had time to watch every single game to make sure my thought of giving her a buff would meet your criteria, but the games that I have watched I saw very few Liss players. Even if the LCS players were playing her every game, and every player on the Rift was playing her, I would still think she needs a buff. It's my personal opinion, I think you have too much time on your hands to feel the need to debate this like a politician. Thanks for your opinion, but yours does not outweigh mine. > > And just for the sake of your argument..... Do you base everything League on whether LCS players play them? It doesn't matter who plays them, how often, when they play them, which lane they play them as, or which position they play them. You can't base your entire gaming experience on whether LCS players do it. That's a sad mentality bro. SMH Anecdote evidence is useless when discussing things related to statistics. You can think she has buffs all you want, but without evidence to back up your claims then your opinion doesn't have much support. It isn't related to "having too much time on your hands" -- it is about actually debating things logically and meaningfully. Otherwise we're just two people with differences of opinions both thinking our way is right without any factors to actually progress forward. It basically would boil down to a "I think this you think that" and nothing else happens. No, I don't base things on LCS players much at all. I usually look at Champion.gg and LoLKing statistics for a much better idea of what should be buffed / nerfed as that impacts a lot more players. However, if someone sees LCS play and has horrible win rates on the other two websites (mainstream) it usually means that it just has a very high skill cap but is still strong. That's usually indicates that full character adjustments need to be made (see Ryze) as opposed to just buffs / nerfs. The sad mentality is that you argue based solely on personal experience. You should argue on everything BUT that as personal experience is biased and memory is flawed. "No, no, really! Memory's not perfect. It's not even that good. Ask the police. Eyewitness testimony is unreliable. The cops don't catch a killer by sitting around remembering stuff. They collect facts, they make notes and they draw conclusions. Facts, not memory. That's how you investigate. I know. It's what I used to do. Look, memory can change the shape of a room. It can change the color of a car and memories can be distorted. They're just an interpretation. They're not a record. They're irrelevant if you have the facts." - Memento
Wow dude "How to take a personal opinion and turn it into a major 20 page debate 101". I PERSONALLY think she needs some work and a longer range. I didn't post this comment to sit and keep you occupied with a 3 paragraph rebuttal. I PERSONALLY would like to see her get some love. The fact that I think this does not mean that RIOT will jump on that request. This is a forum for people to express their opinions, I gave mine. I'm sure you'll need to have the last word because you're obviously bored and have too much time on your hands so have fun. I won't waste my time trying to match wits about a stupid game champion. You're over thinking this way too much. I'm not going to research stats or take a poll on various web sites before I post a thought on a game forum. It's a thought ffs. Try going in to politics, you're a shoe in.
Stexe (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=7D3ADLeeSins,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=oFQnH7Ag,comment-id=00c20000000000000000,timestamp=2016-03-22T12:01:33.899+0000) > > Well since you feel she doesn't need a buff, then I'm sure she won't get one, because you know... your opinion is so much more important than mine. >.> And I've been watching 2016 LCS games. What have you been watching? 2013 Replays? It isn't my opinion, I'm stating fact. Look at the link I posted, it shows her pick / win rate in LCS for NA. She's been seen in other leagues too. If you want to present your hypothesis that she needs buff because she isn't seen in LCS back it up with statistics.
Obviously I have more important things to do with my time than sit and scour the web looking over Lissandra's Stats to appease you and your need to debate this post with me. My "hypothesis" as you call it, is based on my personal viewing of the LCS games, this season, thus far. Although I haven't had time to watch every single game to make sure my thought of giving her a buff would meet your criteria, but the games that I have watched I saw very few Liss players. Even if the LCS players were playing her every game, and every player on the Rift was playing her, I would still think she needs a buff. It's my personal opinion, I think you have too much time on your hands to feel the need to debate this like a politician. Thanks for your opinion, but yours does not outweigh mine. And just for the sake of your argument..... Do you base everything League on whether LCS players play them? It doesn't matter who plays them, how often, when they play them, which lane they play them as, or which position they play them. You can't base your entire gaming experience on whether LCS players do it. That's a sad mentality bro. SMH
Stexe (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=7D3ADLeeSins,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=oFQnH7Ag,comment-id=00c200000000,timestamp=2016-03-20T14:45:31.662+0000) > > Uh, I've been watching LCS all month and I haven't seen too many Lissandra's. Maybe buff for the same reasons they buff anyone else? Cause why not? wut? What LCS have you been watching? She is picked a decent amount. She's a bit niche at times, but she definitely sees play. There's no real reason to buff her at all. http://www.gamesoflegends.com/champion/stats.php?id=49&tournament=NA%20LCS%20Spring%202016
Well since you feel she doesn't need a buff, then I'm sure she won't get one, because you know... your opinion is so much more important than mine. >.> And I've been watching 2016 LCS games. What have you been watching? 2013 Replays?
: There's a button in the corner of that ad, and it lets you see high elo matches... but only blinds and arams. q.q
No there isn't. That button takes you to a web page for Cottontail Teemo. The switch button at the top of that cell is gone now. They even removed the option to switch from Spectating to Image link. >.>
Stexe (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=7D3ADLeeSins,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=oFQnH7Ag,comment-id=00c2,timestamp=2016-02-10T12:16:44.332+0000) > > When will you show {{champion:127}} some love? Her Q range could use a buff please. <3 Uh, she is already a common pick in LCS. Why would they buff her?
Uh, I've been watching LCS all month and I haven't seen too many Lissandra's. Maybe buff for the same reasons they buff anyone else? Cause why not?
: Bring back higher elo spectate option in LoL client (bottom right of screen)
Logged in just to 1UP this post!!! If they want to whore out their skin ads fine. The developers already know how to use the slide tools to swap information in a tile so use it for their skin ads and leave the lower right corner tile for the people that like to pick up some tips and tricks from the higher elo players. Not fill it with Normal Blind and ARAM and then take it away again. Anytime they want your attention they take away the spectating option. If people are going to watch your LCS games, they'll watch it whether spectating is there or not. So stop messing with the lower right tile and add a slide panel to one of your other table tiles. smh
kholeric (NA)
: You could always go to the League tab under your profile and view the challenger tier players. You can spectate any of those games that they are currently playing.
I use that option too but the fall back of that is, you don't know how long the game has been in progress and most times than not you end up starting at 20 mins into the game and have lost most of the interesting parts. Plus if you want to watch a certain champion being played you can't because you don't know who's playing what in the League Challenger section under 5 v 5.
: Patch Chat with Playtest - Patch 6.3
When will you show {{champion:127}} some love? Her Q range could use a buff please. <3
Rioter Comments
: 2015 ranked season has ended
This is great, and quite informational, but when does the new season start? It's January 10th and still no reset.
: then people would constantly block players because they think they are bad.. shouldnt be allowed
I think you should at least have a notification of some kind that a player you're in que with has already been blocked by you. If I block a player its because I don't want to deal with them again. I don't block players because they're bad, we all need to learn the game and get better at it. I block players because they are rude, annoying, or toxic as hell. If you were on a team where a player was blocked previously, the player is already muted and a mute or "NO" symbol appeared on their player info. Now that is not a thing. I would like to have the option before the game begins to not have to deal with abusive players. One for example... A trundle would constantly roam and block with his "pillar of ice" the ally players forcing them to be out of position and resulting in their deaths. Since Trundle's Pillar of Ice is subjected to ALL players, he would throw one in the path of an ally's escape and the enemy would get the kill. I don't want to have to deal with that kind of player in another game, therefore I block them. I don't think anyone should have to deal with that kind of "Troll" (no pun intended) during a game and we should at least have a fair warning during the que process as to whether or not we're in a team comp with a blocked player.
Rioter Comments
: Look out! It’s Snowdown!
Why don't you make the background images available for download for our desk tops? Seems like a waste of great graphics not to share them with the community. :/
: Champion Mastery live!
What's going on with the Mastery Score system? You guys have kind of snoozed on this one. Seems like there's no advancement in this progress. I'm over 200k on a champ and I seem to recall that you were going to add on to this new system but haven't as of yet. Is this as far as it goes, reaching level 5 then done?
: Post game chat name colors
yeah its the same for me. Sometimes gray sometimes red or blue. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to the color coding. I wish they would fix it, it's annoying.
: Game has crashed. Please try to reconnect
I'm having the same issue in a Team Builder game this morning. Had 2 Poppys on the same team and when the game went to start it said something about a server error and that I should restart the client. After I restarted now I get a "Reconnect" box and I can't RECONNECT!!
Show more

o Mim o

Level 107 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion