Rioter Comments
: Primary role Support should never have autofill activated.
It just has to do with the demand for a particular role at a particular time. I'm also a support main, and every time a new support comes out people come out in droves to play support even though usually it's not a priority pick. It happens. Just like people who play roles that are more often popular, we too have to deal with it when auto-fill happens. You picking support first doesn't make you immune to it, and _shouldn't_ make you immune to it. If you're particularly worried about getting auto-filled in ranked, just make sure you play a normal in which you get to actually support before queuing for a ranked game. That way your auto-fill protection will kick in and you'll be set to play your strongest roles in ranked.
: if you dont mind, what did you change to improve your mentality?
I did a lot of little things that added up. First and foremost, stepping away from the game for like 6 months helped more than you can imagine. Things I did in my life that improved my mental health in general are what ultimately contributed to my change in attitude in game as well. - I started practicing gratitude. Every single day I find at least one small thing to be grateful about. And I write it down. Every. Day. Over time, this trains our minds to have a better perspective on life and the change is powerful. It can provide more patience, more compassion, more hopefulness... it is genuinely life changing. - I eat healthier. Studies have shown that eating healthy - eating plant based meals, avoiding grease, salt, sugar, cholesterol, etc - results in a happier and healthier mental state. - I exercise. Studies have also shown that exercising positively affect our mental state. - I keep a bullet journal. This includes tracking things such as gratitude, my sleep patterns, my water intake, exercise, daily habits, and other things. When you're consciously tracking behaviors that are good for you, you're more likely to keep up with them. - I set personal monthly goals. This gives my life focus even during the hard times. Currently I'm between jobs right now and it really sucks, but knowing that my goal for Thanksgiving is to reorganize my possessions and declutter and donate things I don't need is still giving me a sense of purpose instead of hopelessness in the face of not having a job. I know none of these things are League-specific. But they're the things that have impacted my League experience the most, because they've made me a healthier and happier person. --- League specific behaviors I forced myself to adopt: - I go out of my way to find little things to compliment my team on even if we're sucking ass. If I notice one of my teammates has a higher vision score than the others or makes a good MIA call or I catch a nice skill shot, I say so. "Hey good job on this one thing. Keep it up!" - If ANYONE says something remotely toxic, I instantly mute them and forget about them. I never respond to toxic chat. - If anyone else responds to toxic chat, to fight it, to try and rationalize it, anything... I mute them. If I have to /mute all, I do. And it actually helps. - Lose that "if someone insults me i must defend myself" mentality. It's bullshit and it will get you in trouble. If someone insults you, mute them and take away their power to touch you. - If I'm even remotely tilted by a game, I don't queue for another one after it. Novel concept, I know, but I actually stop playing for a while if I need to. - And in general I don't play more than a couple matches at a time unless I'm playing and talking to friends in game. - Finally, and probably most importantly, **I STOPPED CARING ABOUT RANKED**. I don't play it. I don't care about it. I'm not even close to going pro so the difference between silver and plat or anything else doesn't fucking matter. I play this game for fun. I don't play to flex my rank, and I don't play to get angry in rank when I lose or I think I've been put on a team with someone who isn't up to par. I don't even read patch notes anymore. I genuinely just play to have fun.
: I've actually been 2 week banned twice for..less than amazing comments I've made in game and I actually am now honor level 4 as of today!
Dude that's awesome. Congrats. I *know* it feels good.
: Congrats dude, I just have one question? Why do you have a warrant? Bottom left document is called "My Warra-"
haha it's "my warranty"
Rioter Comments
: What I would like to know is, is it really necessary to register your credit card info in order to get this loot? Can someone please give me a quick run-down? Never done such a thing before.
> [{quoted}](name=BleuBomber,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hHAwuMOK,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-10-27T00:20:36.550+0000) > > What I would like to know is, is it really necessary to register your credit card info in order to get this loot? Can someone please give me a quick run-down? Never done such a thing before. It's attached to your Twitch Prime account... just as a loyalty perk for Twitch Prime members. The only way you have Twitch Prime is if you already pay for it or if you pay for Amazon Prime. So your credit information should already be saved. If you're trying to start a free trial of either of these services just for the loot... 1) Ask yourself if it's really worth it to go out of your way to sign up for a service that you don't want for the first few free days just for a skin shard 2) You are literally signing up for a paid service even if the first few days are free so yes, absolutely, your payment information is required
Dr Poro (EUW)
: I'm turning 23 and just started my internship in medicine. It's pretty tough right now working 50-60 hours a week and having to study on top of that to keep track. I'm thinking about quitting League and Hearthstone which is necessary if I want to keep any form of social live but it's a tough decision. These games really make me happy right now but I doubt it's the best thing in the long run.
> [{quoted}](name=Dr Poro,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3ZPvg2LY,comment-id=003b,timestamp=2018-04-21T23:32:09.024+0000) > > I&#x27;m turning 23 and just started my internship in medicine. It&#x27;s pretty tough right now working 50-60 hours a week and having to study on top of that to keep track. I&#x27;m thinking about quitting League and Hearthstone which is necessary if I want to keep any form of social live but it&#x27;s a tough decision. These games really make me happy right now but I doubt it&#x27;s the best thing in the long run. Good luck with your internship. It sounds like you don't need to quit so much as take a break to focus on getting through the craziest time of your early career. Either way it's awesome that you're pursuing what's important to you. Take care <3
SS Pappino (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Smokedanknugz420,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3ZPvg2LY,comment-id=000100000001,timestamp=2018-04-20T22:37:53.372+0000) > > not really, tbh. i had to make a smurf because people are too sensitive to some &#x27;inflamatory&#x27; or &#x27;offensive&#x27; speech. whatever that means. That's not really a factor here. I said wrong thread, because this guy comes here - on a nice thread about a league career's end - and start bashing riot and the game.
> [{quoted}](name=SS Pappino,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3ZPvg2LY,comment-id=0001000000010000,timestamp=2018-04-21T06:33:08.703+0000) > > That&#x27;s not really a factor here. I said wrong thread, because this guy comes here - on a nice thread about a league career&#x27;s end - and start bashing riot and the game. I appreciate your intention, but I'd prefer you not try to correct or start arguments with trolls or negative people in this thread.
: I uninstalled League of Legends today: A Sincere Thank You to Riot & the Community
> [{quoted}](name=Moonboy65,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3ZPvg2LY,comment-id=002d,timestamp=2018-04-21T01:44:56.767+0000) > > I wish the best of luck to you Psychicgammarays Thank you, Moonboy <3 > [{quoted}](name=BIFF,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3ZPvg2LY,comment-id=002e,timestamp=2018-04-21T02:08:48.199+0000) > > congrats I recommend finding other hobbies and activities fast try writtting drawing or sports Thanks! The thing is, outside of gaming I actually have a ton of hobbies, it's just my addiction to gaming prevented me from pursuing them anymore. Writing, drawing, and sports are all great interests of mine already! :)
Heelang (EUW)
: I am 25 and are in the situation you described, using videogames as an escape from the real world. I have social anxiety, and I have thousands of games each season and have 400+ days ingame time played on runescape before league. Thank you for sharing this post. It made me realise that i actually might have a chance to get «better» even after being like this my whole life. I wish you good luck. It feels a bit sad to see you go even though I don’t know you, but I am also happy for you.
> [{quoted}](name=Heelang,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3ZPvg2LY,comment-id=0027,timestamp=2018-04-20T18:45:52.804+0000) > > I am 25 and are in the situation you described, using videogames as an escape from the real world. I have social anxiety, and I have thousands of games each season and have 400+ days ingame time played on runescape before league. Thank you for sharing this post. It made me realise that i actually might have a chance to get «better» even after being like this my whole life. I wish you good luck. It feels a bit sad to see you go even though I don’t know you, but I am also happy for you. Don't be sad, friend. I still very much feel a part of the community. And the best possible outcome of me sharing my experience is that it gives someone else hope for a better tomorrow. There are still days when my depression or anxiety are so bad I cannot get out bed and the thought of leaving my house makes me hyperventilate with panic. But the more I work at making positive changes in my life, the fewer those days become. And it is work. Hard work. Worth every ounce of effort I put into it. I am more than happy to chat on discord or snapchat if you ever have a day where you need the ear of someone who understands what you're going through.
: he will come back, just wait and see. They all come running back after a week or two. . . . . /s
> [{quoted}](name=Slice n Dice em,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3ZPvg2LY,comment-id=001e,timestamp=2018-04-20T15:51:51.557+0000) > > he will come back, just wait and see. They all come running back after a week or two. She* And I may very well come back in the future but not until I've got my life on better track and not unless I feel confident I can play without falling into old addictive habits. The pros don't outweigh the cons.
: I uninstalled League of Legends today: A Sincere Thank You to Riot & the Community
> [{quoted}](name=Mig89,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3ZPvg2LY,comment-id=00090003,timestamp=2018-04-20T14:32:25.916+0000) >Mig89: Yo, I really appreciate your responses in this thread. You are the kind of person this community needs <3 > [{quoted}](name=YerroFever,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3ZPvg2LY,comment-id=0018,timestamp=2018-04-20T15:10:27.780+0000) >YerroFever Thanks! I'm glad you were able to make that difficult decision for yourself, too. > [{quoted}](name=KuraSei,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3ZPvg2LY,comment-id=001a,timestamp=2018-04-20T15:11:23.988+0000) > > Mental health is so important, props to you for realizing you could be happier than you are. Keep striving brotha <3 Thank you. The support from you all actually means the world. > [{quoted}](name=The Blue Rajah,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3ZPvg2LY,comment-id=001b,timestamp=2018-04-20T15:25:29.862+0000) >The Blue Rajah Thank you so much. I'm proud of you for taking steps to better your life and sticking to it. We both deserve it. > [{quoted}](name=LightTrack,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3ZPvg2LY,comment-id=001c,timestamp=2018-04-20T15:27:16.212+0000) >LightTrack I love you for this post. What a wonderful source of inspiration to quote. > [{quoted}](name=Malcha,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3ZPvg2LY,comment-id=001d,timestamp=2018-04-20T15:46:27.356+0000) > > Good luck out there my friend. Feel free to come back and visit us on the forums from time to time! Thanks! You can bet on it.
: Another summoner who left because of this fking company GL dude. Farwell {{champion:157}}
> [{quoted}](name=Yasuo smash q,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3ZPvg2LY,comment-id=0013,timestamp=2018-04-20T13:59:27.682+0000) > > Another summoner who left because of this fking company GL dude. Farwell > {{champion:157}} You clearly didn't read my post. > [{quoted}](name=Trias000,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3ZPvg2LY,comment-id=0014,timestamp=2018-04-20T14:06:41.924+0000) > > I hope it works out for you. For me it doesn&#x27;t. There were times when I didn&#x27;t even have access to a computer. And it happens from time to time nowadays too. And it&#x27;s even worse. I need something to keep my mind occupied, otherwise my thoughts drive me deeper into anxiety and away from mental stability. I have other hobbies that help me, such as art & music and physical activities. The gaming in particular though is what leads me to sitting in front of a computer screen for days at a time with very little food or sleep, no showers or brushing my teeth and hair. It's really unhealthy for me. Plus I really do feel most like myself when I'm creating art and sharing it with the world. Less gaming time forces me to keep up with my other pursuits which is good for me. I hope you're able to keep your anxiety in check. I don't think people really understand how awful and terrifying it can be to live with it. Good luck, friend. > [{quoted}](name=Alicetaria,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3ZPvg2LY,comment-id=0015,timestamp=2018-04-20T14:08:18.817+0000) > > Good luck and hope you have a better experience in life now! Thanks! I'm trying really hard to create a better experience for myself. :)
: I uninstalled League of Legends today: A Sincere Thank You to Riot & the Community
> [{quoted}](name=WaifuCatcher69,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3ZPvg2LY,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2018-04-20T11:35:26.561+0000) > > I too have anxiety and depression, and league is definitely a kind of addiction. I&#x27;m currently dropping out of college because im having serious mental lapses and im very slothful lately. No, I don&#x27;t find the game exciting as it used to be, but playing with my friends will always be in my loving memories. Lately, I have been contemplating suicide but i never go through with it/ or it fails somehow. Anyway, I really hope you can step out into the world and see what really matters for you. I hope you see things worth living for. I relate to this a lot. In fact, I did have to drop out of college for similar reasons after my freshman year. I've also had a lot of dark thoughts. In the last year it finally just clicked for me that I deserve to be happier and healthier for no reason other than I'm alive. So instead of focusing on my dark thoughts, I try extra hard to focus on all the ways I deserve to be taken care of by myself. It sounds a lot easier than it is. And I genuinely hope you find a way out of the darkness. Your life is worth living and you deserve peace and love. > [{quoted}](name=FrostlySpark,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3ZPvg2LY,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2018-04-20T12:30:14.423+0000) > > Speak for yourself. I care. Thank you, friend. > [{quoted}](name=Naono,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3ZPvg2LY,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2018-04-20T13:01:43.452+0000) > > I can very much relate OP. > > I wish you all the best and at some point hope you can return til then stay safe. Thank you! Until I return, have fun without me! :P > [{quoted}](name=LadyStegosaurus,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3ZPvg2LY,comment-id=000f,timestamp=2018-04-20T13:19:44.310+0000) > > Good luck OP ! You made a pretty hard decision and I admire you for that. I can admit that I will never be able to do the same. > Hope you&#x27;ll get better sooner or later! Thanks, LS. I wish you luck, too... both on and off the Rift! > [{quoted}](name=Quiet Dude,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3ZPvg2LY,comment-id=0010,timestamp=2018-04-20T13:29:49.427+0000) > > You can still play league, OP. It sounds like you need a routine. I try and do an hour at the gym every day. Really helps with that anxiety and depression. A full time job, as well. Also, go to bed early, wake up early. You will feel waaay better than staying up late to game. > > But do what you gotta do. Yo I super appreciate the advice. I'm trying to establish a routine for myself. I started a journal/planner and it really helps a LOT. Due to the severity of my anxiety and depression I haven't been able to hold a full time job since 2013 and I'm not always able to leave my house, but I feel like I'm getting closer to being myself again so that I can without any problems soon. Thanks for the comment!
: I'm sorry to hear; as someone who has suffered from anxiety and depression myself I can relate. I wish you all the best, things get better! Find the happiness you seek, and live a good life.
> [{quoted}](name=Captain Tea,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3ZPvg2LY,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-04-20T10:25:16.384+0000) > > I&#x27;m sorry to hear; as someone who has suffered from anxiety and depression myself I can relate. > I wish you all the best, things get better! Find the happiness you seek, and live a good life. . > [{quoted}](name=Tidal Tyrant,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3ZPvg2LY,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-04-20T10:30:33.876+0000) > > Good luck for the Future, mate. > I hope you can find another form of entertainment that helps you fill the gap . > [{quoted}](name=Helixarrow,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3ZPvg2LY,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2018-04-20T10:47:36.280+0000) > > GLHF in life! Thank you all <3 It's difficult bc as I am unable to sleep, my first gut instinct is to open up my League client... which isn't there anymore. But I look forward to watching it change and grow even if I'm not playing. Best of luck to all of you, as well!
Jamaree (NA)
: I wish you the absolute best in your ventures my friend, be well and live well.
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3ZPvg2LY,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-04-20T09:05:21.852+0000) > > I wish you the absolute best in your ventures my friend, be well and live well. Thank you <3
: It's been an honor to have you in the community for so long my dude. Have a good one, best wishes from now till forever my man. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Rioter Comments
: What's taken the fun out of league for you?
: no. but pointing it out to the enemy team to make sure they report them shouldnt be considered "Negative behavior"
i suggest you post your actual chat log if you want any constructive feedback. no one here can do anything about your chat restriction, but we can provide insight to what about your chat log lead to the restriction and if we think the restriction was done in error.
: Rallying for reports against a player is harassment, as is calling someone an intentional feeder/troll, etc. - accusing them of breaking the rules is, in and of itself, against the rules. At best, it could be pointless and true, but at worst, it could be malicious and false. You only need _one_ report to trigger a review and potential punishment, which is why calling for reports is against the rules. It's pointless, and it only serves to try and generate hate for a given player.
asking for reports isn't considered harassment. riot just made a post about this a couple months ago due to the common misunderstanding and miscommunication from previous riot posts about it. it becomes harassment if you continue to berate and bother a player over it, but if you just ask for reports once in a game there's nothing wrong with it. >"/all hey this player is breaking the rules/trying to upset their own team. can you guys report them for us?" -followed by dropping the issue and making the best of the rest of the game or /muting Even though it won't make a difference to the system as long as one player is already going to report them, it's still acceptable behavior. >"omg inter fk feeder /all report this troll enjoy your ban reported /all oh look inting again /all what a shocker look at your score /all so fking bad. feeders always on my team /all everyone better report this inter" ^ becomes harassment
: Please don't go through with the mana changes
It feels like Riot is saying "Mages should have to auto attack to farm" but mages are intentionally designed to only do real damage by using their abilities. It's why they changed mage auto damage to turrets... because it was so incredibly one-sided against them. But now Riot's saying, "stop using your abilities to earn gold in lane" but we're expected to use our shitty autos to farm against champions with autos 5+ times stronger??? I can see these changes resulting in a more toxic, Korean-like approach to the game. If your mid mage doesn't get first/every blue buff against a mage who does or any ad champ, they will basically be guaranteed to lose lane. Might as well afk mid like the Koreans do. (which is stupid af and I don't condone afk'ing but jfc it feels so shitty to play mages this season)
: Another nerf hits mages/enchanters directly by nerfing them and indirectly by nerfing their items
Let's keep nerfing mana regen items every time mana regen actually feels okay for mages & enchanters. Meanwhile 100% energy regens on its own in about 5 seconds. Okay. I main enchanter & mage supports and I've already stopped taking spellthief on pretty much all of them. It is so ridiculously weak when you consider how much more quickly you finish the vision quest with ancient coin (in my low elo experience the vision quest is dominated by coin over the others) and get mana returns in lane. coin is also better for roams bc of the movespeed buff. the only time i take spellthief anymore is if i know i'm going to be roaming so much (like with {{champion:432}}) i won't be able to finish the vision quest with coin. but even relic shield is better bc it helps with sustain for your adc and you can finish the vision quest in about the same amount of time as spellthief. i've basically just accepted that mage supports will never be as potent as they once were and literally just focus on being a ranged cc machine... as long as I have the mana to keep up. But nerfing spellthief (again) makes total sense. {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
: contrariwise, YOU are assuming YOU are the most important person, and YOUR opinions matter more than anyone elses. Otherwise, ou show me the data from a riot survey where they supposedly polled people and asked which way the majority wanted it. Yes, I HAVE done riot surveys. Multiple of them. Not once have I seen the question, "do you like autofill? would you rather do away with it and have longer queue times?"
Chermorg literally never even said it was their opinion, let alone suggest their opinion matters more than any other player... literally only explained Riot's approach on the matter. Riot acts based on feedback from in-client surveys. Everyone has the chance to take the survey from time to time, including you. Regardless of what questions you see, there is always a space at the end to add additional thoughts. If you don't provide that feedback, it won't matter when Riot is looking to see what wants and needs should be met.
k wìx (NA)
: Good morning! Doing good! Just had my first kid - so that's pretty awesome - he's going on 11 months. He poops and laughs all the time. Those are his things. Waking him up in the morning is the best feeling ever.
> [{quoted}](name=k wìx,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=UAVhmLpx,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-04-14T13:17:13.790+0000) > > Good morning! > > Doing good! Just had my first kid - so that&#x27;s pretty awesome - he&#x27;s going on 11 months. He poops and laughs all the time. Those are his things. Waking him up in the morning is the best feeling ever. Congratulations! I used to be in early ed and specialized in infancy-1yr development. It's pretty magical to watch babies grow so much in the first year. I'm glad you have him to bring you extra joy in the mornings <3
Rioter Comments
: The new Karma bio
I am okay with this bio change, but I'm very wary of this new trend of "powerful because possessed" stories.
: Muting is NOT! Self-defense. It is ignoring the (verbal) issue at the current point, you're simply preventing yourself from reading more "verbal" lines. Its like running away from a fist fight because you dont wanna fight someone. Self defense would be some quite different. Talking back, trolling em, arguining with em aint always about "Retaliation"; its about making them understand your point - which often they dont. Riot encourages their own PoV ; TOA and thats about it. The enforce their dictatorship upon you with little room to play with because they just dont care about the issue.
No. Muting flamers is not the same as running away from a real life fist fight. Muting doesn't have a real-world equivalent because it literally renders the other person's verbal assault completely ineffective. It can no longer touch you. The equivalent to muting IRL would be like if you could put a magic shield around you that totally stopped any and all attacks from the person who wants to fight or abuse you. That person could no longer touch or bother you no matter how hard they tried to penetrate the shield. Muting is the ultimate self-defense.
: Why you're getting banned for "self-defense"
Watching this thread so I can blacklist all of the people crying anything like **"It's all the SJWs fault! waaaah *snowflakes*!"** or **"in real life you should use self-defense against violent attackers which means I should flame flamers on the internet bc i'm not a bitch!"** https://www.wired.com/images_blogs/underwire/2014/02/michael-jackson-eating-popcorn.gif
saltran (EUW)
: In terms of who was a better Avatar it's easy to say that Aang was way better than Korra but read this: While Aang was the avatar he hide while the fire nation made an air benders holocaust, the avatar is the one who has to keep balance and he let an entire nation to be exterminated. And after 100 years ofertas hiding Katara and Soka wake him up and he starts to correct his mistakes, and stopping the fire lord was needed but it didn't solved that a whole civilization was destroyed on his watch. For Korra it was like the screenwriters hated her and despise being the main character she loses most of the fights lul. But overall she keeps balanced the world and even further: she creates a new air benders generation to solve previous avatar's mistakes, she opens the spirit world gates so spirits can live in balance with humans and even creates a brand new portal before going to the spirit's realm with her girlfriend.
> [{quoted}](name=saltran,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=m3s3rTjQ,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2018-04-10T08:45:20.809+0000) > > In terms of who was a better Avatar it&#x27;s easy to say that Aang was way better than Korra but read this: > > While Aang was the avatar he hide while the fire nation made an air benders holocaust, the avatar is the one who has to keep balance and he let an entire nation to be exterminated. > And after 100 years ofertas hiding Katara and Soka wake him up and he starts to correct his mistakes, and stopping the fire lord was needed but it didn&#x27;t solved that a whole civilization was destroyed on his watch. > > For Korra it was like the screenwriters hated her and despise being the main character she loses most of the fights lul. > But overall she keeps balanced the world and even further: she creates a new air benders generation to solve previous avatar&#x27;s mistakes, she opens the spirit world gates so spirits can live in balance with humans and even creates a brand new portal before going to the spirit&#x27;s realm with her girlfriend. Aang ran away from his abilities and only actually dealt with the consequences of his actions 100 years later - 100 years of misery and hopelessness for many - because he woke up to a pretty girl who walked him through every step of the way. Korra made a lot of mistakes along the way but she never abandoned the world. She used her power to permanently change the world for the better and bring about a new prosperous era. Don't get me wrong... Aang's seasons were better written by far and are much more enjoyable to watch. But Korra was the better Avatar.
Arammus (EUW)
: i dont get the point of this post. obviously if a female would go into a sword fight, her armor should be FULL BODY COVER steel. but games especially mmorpgs have the logic of the higher lv you are and the more rare the armor is, the less it covers. nothing new here
just because it's common doesn't mean it's good or that we should accept it
: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_equivalence
> [{quoted}](name=Colonel J,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oqoYv4iv,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-04-08T10:51:03.823+0000) > > https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_equivalence https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/76665443/a-little-louder-for-the-people-in-the-back.jpg
: Why is it a crime to get mad in game?
> [{quoted}](name=i404notfound,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=rvfcWb46,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-04-08T05:01:58.010+0000) > >- Whats so hard about simply having a "competitive" section where reports for verbal abuse physicaly dont exsist >- then having a section for "4 fun" players who would rather selfishly play for themselves over their teammates Having a competitive spirit isn't the same as being verbally abusive. Like... at all. Being competitive is actually a healthy thing. Losing your shit when your team doesn't do well and establishing a pattern of abusive behavior toward your peers is **NOT** healthy. Abusive behavior is not and should not be excused just because you want to win **« «** *extra hard* **» »**. Players who want to use ranked as an excuse to be abusive don't deserve their own queue. They deserve to be removed from the community. Calling people who want to play a **GAME** ***for FUN*** *selfish* has got to be one of the most ass backwards pieces of logic I've seen in a long time. It is a video game. Its entire purpose is to be utilized for fun with the only exception being if your income and livelihood relies on you playing it as your job. Ranked exists for players of any skill to see where they fall on the ladder. That doesn't mean players should stop playing for fun just because a game counts towards their position on that ladder. You're not a professional. You're not master or challenger. You're silver. And there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. But don't act like players who want to play for FUN are somehow the reason people have bad games or that "for fun" players are impacting your income or livelihood. It's not. And you *selfishly* demanding a separate queue so you can be abusive without consequences is, quite frankly, hilarious.
: Ok, so you got a lot of kills. What were you doing with that advantage? Did you push your lane, get first tower? If your teammate were behind, did you use your power to help out and get them back on track? Because just getting kills means nothing.
> [{quoted}](name=The Wolf King,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OcMAkVrw,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-04-07T01:08:44.314+0000) > > Ok, so you got a lot of kills. > > What were you doing with that advantage? Did you push your lane, get first tower? If your teammate were behind, did you use your power to help out and get them back on track? > > Because just getting kills means nothing. Exactly. League isn't a "most kills wins" game. You still have to focus objective control and work with your team. Being mechanically good at your champion and knowing how to duel is only a small part of a greater whole. If you can't work with your team to secure objectives, your 20+ kills mean nothing other than you know how to chase down kills.
: Someone just told me to slit my wrists and told me to kill myself.
There is literally ZERO REASON not to mute someone the second they say anything as asinine and cruel as encouraging you to self-harm. Muting them literally renders them harmless because no matter how hard they try to provoke you, their messages will never get through. You have NO NEED to EVER fight back at an INTERNET STRANGER who is probably just a 14yr old weaboo loser whose opinion literally has zero value. I have been living with diagnosed severe depression for over 10 years and have multiple suicidal episodes in my past. This still doesn't make it okay for me to contribute to toxic flaming even if someone else starts it. Use the report feature. It actually works. It being a smurf account doesn't mean shit. For all you know he was already banned on his main. Toxic players like that aren't just magically toxic on only one of their accounts. That kind of behavior is habitual. Regardless, it's no one's place to go on a witch hunt when another player slights you in-game. Not only will it not work, but it's not good for your mental health to focus on something so negative. /mute Report Move on
: U will LAUGH! Guaranted, trust me!!!
Not sure if trying to brag or trying to shame teammates. Either way, pretty shitty.
: Simple yes or no, will you ban reverted LeBlanc?
I will be playing her again, instead. I miss the F outta old LB.
: Why I think LOL is losing...
>The Tencent and Dota respects the good players, however in LOL the lucky people win the game, you don't need to be a good player, you just need to be queued with a good team. But Tencent owns Riot... https://memegenerator.net/img/images/15955993.jpg
: whoever keeps upvoting my posts
NotSid (NA)
: Today I am 28 years old
I am going to be 30 this year. Growing up I had high ambitions of being married to my career and quite successful by now. But for reasons unforseen, I technically live below the poverty line. Every birthday is just a reminder of how much I haven't accomplished by my current age. I often feel embarrassed and ashamed on my birthdays. Thankfully I have good people in my life that are able to remind me that my own expectations and parameters for success aren't the only measure of my life's worth. Slowly but surely I am learning to accept and celebrate my small victories... To see my value and celebrate the good in my life instead of lamenting the bad. I believe your life is worth celebrating... Even if it's hard to feel like celebrating on your birthday. Happy 28th! Treat yourself to some happiness today.
: why is there so much toxicity in one for all of all possible gamemodes?
: Im debating to quit ranked permanently
I think you'll be happier if you quit ranked. You aren't in any danger of going pro, so the benefits of ranked are seriously limited. If you take away ranked and just play for the sake of having fun without the stress of 'gotta do good, if I lost this game I lose LP'... it's a lot easier to take less seriously and enjoy it for what it is: **a game**. A lot of players could really benefit from learning how to have fun on League of Legends again. We tend to get stuck in a hole where we take it so seriously that every little thing that goes wrong... from our own mistakes to our teammates not being as good as we want, to champions that are hard to play against... causes us to throw a fit and rage about something we're supposed to love and have fun with. So yeah... my advice is quit ranked. Have a little fun. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
: People that spend money Vs. people that don't spend money on league
It makes me really sad that anyone is stuck feeling this way. It's a pretty terrible feeling. Thanks to ignorance or misinformation or whatever... some people really don't understand the big picture and they cling to stories that reinforce their victim complex... like the big bad Riot is out to get them and fuck them over. The system isn't set up to unfairly ban anyone. On the rare occasion that a ban happens by mistake, Riot Support is there to undo it (I know, it happened to my account before). A lot of the people who claim 'unfair ban' aren't really worried that their ban happened in error... they're mad because they broke the rules in response to someone else breaking the rules instead of just muting. Another player flaming or being toxic doesn't mean it's okay for you to also do those things back at them. So players get punished for it and are salty. Your *Freedom of Speech*™ is never threatened by Riot. All *Freedom of Speech*™ guarantees you is that you cannot be imprisoned by your government for voicing your opinions - with rare exceptions. You can do or say whatever you want to Riot, about Riot, and in Riot's game. You will never be imprisoned for it. Riot, however, doesn't have to put up with your shit and can choose to deny you further service. Also it's worth noting that the staff on the boards are volunteers and are not being paid by Riot to do anything. They put their time and effort into the boards because they care about having a place where the community can come together, not because they want to silence naysayers. I understand that you're angry... apparently about a whole heck of a lot. But I think you'd benefit from some genuine conversations with people in the community to gain a better perspective. A lot of what you're claiming would be rage-inducing if it were accurate at all. Riot isn't out to get you. It isn't intentionally letting other games get more popular. It doesn't endorse Tyler1 even in the slightest, as far as I'm aware. All they did was unban him. If i'm wrong, please correct me and show me some proof. And lastly, not being in the top views on Twitch isn't an indicator that a game is dying. There are hundreds of thriving games that aren't top on twitch for a myriad of reasons. Riot has been around for a decade, and they'll continue for many years to come regardless of twitch views.
: How do Nidalee mains feel that riot basically replaced your champion with a better version?
: what can i do against a toxic premade?
>#what can i do against a toxic premade? Mute. Report. Move on.
: I built a table for my computer
Why would you tell us this and not show us pictures????? I just wanted pictures {{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}}
: > [{quoted}](name=zG Faded,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=A0BJEPY8,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-03-29T21:48:54.902+0000) > > interesting > > 1. well my bad on the hate speech it&#x27;s normal for me irl. > 2. I&#x27;ll play and act the same since 2012. (maybe I&#x27;m more aggressive now?) > 3. well shit i realise its my bad on the hate speech. > 4. ive said way worse to much nicer people on league. is it the fact i haven&#x27;t been reported bcos if i call them trash and they just compliment me the reason? > > P.S. the way i used the N word wasn&#x27;t at all offensive. > > actually, the word &quot;%%%got&quot; isn&#x27;t at all offensive and shouldn&#x27;t be seen as such. u guys are on some pretty high horses "actually, the word "%%%got" isn't at all offensive and shouldn't be seen as such. u guys are on some pretty high horses" You fucking asshole. Nothing is offensive if you're not in the demographic. I'm white and the N word doesn't offend me, but I don't say it. I'm not gay so F%ggot doesn't offend me personally, but I don't say it because I'm self aware enough to know there ARE people who find it offensive. Hate speech shouldn't be tolerated in any situation and you need to be more mindful of others. You deserve to be banned with this level of ignorance.
I wish I could upvote this more than once. . #Fuck anyone who thinks it's okay to use slurs on a daily basis. . #Fuck anyone who thinks it's funny and 'just a joke' to use slurs with their friends. . #Fuck anyone who throws slurs around casually like they mean nothing to the millions of people who have suffered and continued to suffer because of what those words represent. . *Get Ogre Here*, you have all my respect right now. So many props, buddy.
RallerenP (EUW)
: I'd say in a personal situation where you know everyone, it's perfectly fine to say anything you want. When you're in a situation where you don't know people you should tone it down.
Just because you're not saying something super offensive to someone's face, doesn't mean that using that offensive language to make jokes and make light of a serious issue for a lot of people is okay behind doors. Honestly, making light of it is still really problematic. Words matter because they come from and represent decades and centuries of blood, sweat, and tears of oppressed people. We get that you're not calling a gay person the F word because you hate them for being gay. But when you use it synonymously with "idiot" "loser" etc etc like it's not even a big deal... it contributes to a collective (sometimes subconscious) attitude that gay people are somehow less than equal. The same can be said for other slurs. But this thread is not the platform for this debate. I've said my piece and I'll not derail the thread further.
Chermorg (NA)
: Hate speech is not a joke and is never banter. Those N and F words you used are not appropriate in League, ever.
Or anywhere else, for that matter.
Show more

o brigid o

Level 200 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion