: just spent about 5 minutes looking and it seems you cant see until you're in champ select, try just loading up the practice tool and checking there.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: you really dont wanna know ... trust me.. its best to leave it alone
: If you head to the privacy page here you can log in and see some information on your account, including how much you've spent; http://privacy.riotgames.com/en_US/
Rioter Comments
: So mine fixed itself all of a sudden.
It was fix???
: When I try to access my clubs on the new client, it is as if I've never been in one. I only have an option to create clan...that's fine and all but I'm already an owner of an established clan and I need to be able to access it....I don't even have my club tag.... :'(
{{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} I just want my old club T_T
: In my case it says I'm in 0 clubs, while I'm the owner of 1 and a member of a second.
me too, it says 0 clubs, lol
Rioter Comments
: You see this later :)
Rioter Comments
: Hey fireofgod, > Please force a repatch following these steps; * Go to your Riot Games folder (Default path: C:/Riot Games/League of Legends) * Open the following directory: * C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_air_client\releases\{highest version number} * Delete the following files: - releasemanifest - S_OK * Open the Deploy folder * Delete the following folders/files: - lib (folder) - META-INF (folder) - mod (folder) - lolclient.exe (file) - lolclient.swf (file) - locale.properties (file) * Restart League of Legends > IF THAT DID NOT WORK, PLEASE TRY THE FOLLOWING: * Delete the following folder: * <C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_launcher * Restart League of Legends --- Let me know if the patching process is having issues.
oh my god. it's work. u r my hero. thanks my hero
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments

o0 Temptation 0o

Level 82 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion