JoeMG (NA)
: Disconnects and lag since TFT update
Glad I'm not the only one. Game is completely unplayable for me. I've tried literally everything I can think of, from a complete reinstall, to firewall disable, computer update, etc. Nothing works. This is a Riot issue that started with the TFT patch. They need to rollback the game patches until they can fix this...
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: March 27
PLEASE REVERT {{champion:266}}
: New spicy A-Atrox changes
REVERT AATROX{{champion:266}}
: Their destiny is to stay gutted until they are reworked. Poor Aatrox, gets reworked because he is unhealthy and then Riot guts the rework even harder that his pre rework version.
> [{quoted}](name=Hayaishi2,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=c1QrYGg2,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-20T01:30:04.676+0000) > > Their destiny is to stay gutted until they are reworked. Poor Aatrox, gets reworked because he is unhealthy and then Riot guts the rework even harder that his pre rework version. Unfortunately Aatrox was the victim of Riot experimentation. His rework makes no sense given his original iteration. Why not just create a new champion with his reworked kit? He should have stayed as a mid game diver that uses auto attacks.
Rioter Comments
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: March 20
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: February 20
When will you revert {{champion:266}} ?
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: December 7
dont fucking buff jayce wtf? he already destroys all melee characters top lane
Rioter Comments
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: September 14
Doesn't even remotely surprise me to see Aatrox at the bottom. Your shit rework accomplished nothing. Thank God I rarely log in to this game anymore.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Montag (NA)
: What push-to-talk key do you use for voice chat?
I have no desire to talk to anyone in this game.
: Its just right clicking
> [{quoted}](name=VeganScout,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EiXyyUdn,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-01-18T18:03:21.447+0000) > > Its just right clicking to be fair, managing his passive with proper W usage in lane phase is more mechanically demanding than 90% of the current meta top laners.
Rioter Comments
: Maokai is broken? Also, he benefits from a larger health pool so I get that but broken?
> [{quoted}](name=RookPusher,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1puVy53b,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-12-18T18:36:03.445+0000) > > Maokai is broken? Also, he benefits from a larger health pool so I get that but broken? in my opinion yes. I think his early game is too oppressive with his cc, dmg, and passive healing
: Second Wind v. Overgrowth
second win is better than overgrowth in every situation unless you're playing some blatantly broken tank like maokai or cho'gath.
Rioter Comments
Rexxiee (NA)
: I like on how riot removed urgots counterplay in a single patch.
I got diamond today playing urgot XD riot can nerf him now tho. he's busted A F
: Darius is so bad that hes obliged to go ghost flash to try and compensate
he is pretty bad. i think a small buff to his heal on q would be fine or something along those lines.
WrÆth (NA)
: PSA: If you ask for blue/red and the jungler doesn't respond
if a laner steals my buffs, i go into their lane and tax minions until I have recuperated the 100g they stole from me.
: first timing champions and feeding should be a bannable offense.
: What is so hard about farming 3 camps and then coming top lvl 3 to gank or countergank?
: I'm thinking this is more bullshit than Pantheon's kit. But, let's say it's actually true. Did _anyone_ bother to ask to swap lanes? Did anyone _bother_ to offer? Did any of you even do what Riot ***LITERATELY TELLS YOU TO DO***, and ***LEARN ALL 5 GODDAMNED ROLES***? Because, yes. Riot told everyone to do that. It's what everyone's been having to do for ages. Deal. With. It.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wAoLjA0Z,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-08-19T21:24:04.550+0000) > > I'm thinking this is more bullshit than Pantheon's kit. But, let's say it's actually true. > > Did _anyone_ bother to ask to swap lanes? Did anyone _bother_ to offer? Did any of you even do what Riot ***LITERATELY TELLS YOU TO DO***, and ***LEARN ALL 5 GODDAMNED ROLES***? > > Because, yes. Riot told everyone to do that. It's what everyone's been having to do for ages. Deal. With. It. This strategy only works in bronze. When you become decent you can only play a couple roles effectively...
: Tilting so hard
it's a stupid fking video game who cares if you win or lose. if you're actually gold 2 you'll climb back up naturally
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: July 25
I think a super lazy but powerful character would be cool, like think snorlax from Pokemon. Like he/she is all cuddly and stuff until you poke it too much then you get sat on and die.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
awdaf (NA)
: That mentality belongs in normals, not ranked
> [{quoted}](name=awdaf,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=O9BAy6yQ,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-03-26T00:16:26.132+0000) > > That mentality belongs in normals, not ranked No it doesn't. A lot of players, myself included, prefer a serious environment with higher game quality that can only be found in ranked. I am primarily a ranked-only player and I will play whatever champions I want in ranked, regardless of experience or role.
: could agree... but look at this board... most of bs topic are from silver-bronze whose dosnt understand the game.
> [{quoted}](name=Ryuumoku no koke,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zMIHFYkB,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2017-03-25T13:28:37.753+0000) > > could agree... but look at this board... most of bs topic are from silver-bronze whose dosnt understand the game. Agreed 100%. Bronze and Silver players think they are entitled to everything this game has to offer, and that they deserve a higher ELO then they are. This toxic mentality will quite frankly ruin the game, if RIOT decides to listen to their vocal nonsense. Smh.
Rioter Comments
: I wish I would have taken screen shots. OP was extremely toxic in champ select using racist and homophobic slurs because he didnt like our teams picks. Chat log has been edited to support his case. The sad thing in this case is the OP and myself have an overall win rate within 2% of each other.... even though he is crying about my previous matches which in no way affect him at all. Even more sad is the fact that someone on our team dodged due to this issue, and we didnt even play together. So how do I affect him in any way? Additionally, the OP's post is a clear violation of the board rules, which can be found here (naming and shaming): https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/4LgZ2EwM-universal-rules "I went on to support" - a clear lie since op.gg match history shows us with exactly zero (0) matches together. "One of the other players on the team is in their promo." - was that your toxic duo partner? because in the 15 seconds that the lobby lasted, i doubt you looked up four people on op.gg to know that someone was in their promo.
> [{quoted}](name=its just me,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=liTUE1s0,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-03-24T22:56:40.938+0000) > > I wish I would have taken screen shots. OP was extremely toxic in champ select using racist and homophobic slurs because he didnt like our teams picks. Chat log has been edited to support his case. > > The sad thing in this case is the OP and myself have an overall win rate within 2% of each other.... even though he is crying about my previous matches which in no way affect him at all. > > Even more sad is the fact that someone on our team dodged due to this issue, and we didnt even play together. So how do I affect him in any way? DUN DUN DUN...
robothax (NA)
: brand isnt a failed rework, i spammed him mid last season and went from s4>g5 in like a week
> [{quoted}](name=robothax,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2dLmejp4,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2017-03-11T02:53:17.498+0000) > > brand isnt a failed rework, i spammed him mid last season and went from s4>g5 in like a week brand is strong mid, i occasionally play him mid in plat and do very well.
: In the old days "If you can't play every role at least decently, you're not ready for ranked"but now
You people are just jaded. In the old system if I was last pick and had to support I'd lock in something troll. I did {{champion:268}} support for awhile. Never bought a sightstone or any support items, just like today when I get autofilled. I'd try out double jungle at some points too, because you didn't have a big SUPPORT label on you in champ select.
Balomar (NA)
: Can someone explain the ranking system?
Rioter Comments
GigglesO (NA)
: With games only lasting 20 minutes...
The game is complete shit. 1 sided stomps every single time. Autofill. I love losing towers in the first 5 minutes. 10 minutes is basically when the endgame starts. A 10 minute ff vote is needed if Riot wants to keep this horrible game philosophy going, because I can't remember a single time when the game wasn't basically over by the 10 minute mark.
Moetaro (EUW)
: Flagged to lose
A lot of games do this. You're always supposed to be around a 50% win rate.
scazzman (NA)
: you are correct. you should not have recieved a chat restriction. riot should have given you a 14 day ban for griefing
> [{quoted}](name=scazzman,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=zK4pU89w,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-01-04T05:07:10.117+0000) > > you are correct. you should not have recieved a chat restriction. riot should have given you a 14 day ban for griefing yeah so why did I get a chat restriction???? i feel unfairly treated
: You were given a Reform Card in your client with chat logs of a few of your games, show those.
> [{quoted}](name=Deep Terror Nami,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=zK4pU89w,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-01-04T04:56:40.017+0000) > > You were given a Reform Card in your client with chat logs of a few of your games, show those. Game 1 omnicron007: i had to try omnicron007: noo hoo omnicron007: baby omnicron007: stfu omnicron007: or ill feed youe lane omnicron007: im better than you omnicron007: u suck lol omnicron007: im stealing your farm omnicron007: im taking all your farm cait omnicron007: watcha gonna do omnicron007: no im not omnicron007: no im not omnicron007: get tower omnicron007: u suck lol omnicron007: 2/6 omnicron007: lol omnicron007: u suck omnicron007: and your duo omnicron007: lol calm down guys omnicron007: take a breath omnicron007: youre just feeding now lol omnicron007: caitlyns raging for no reason lol gg omnicron007: and her duo omnicron007: i really dont know why youre so upset lol omnicron007: maybe you should focus on improving your gameplay omnicron007: our adc does no dmg omnicron007: we cant win omnicron007: i didnt say that at all lol omnicron007: i said get bot tower omnicron007: hes been complainign since champ select omnicron007: its ok the 2/9 caitlyn will carry omnicron007: ? omnicron007: im better than you omnicron007: youre 2/9 omnicron007: literally the reason we lost lol omnicron007: its ok though i dont mind. just play better next time omnicron007: for your teams sake omnicron007: i didnt say anything lol omnicron007: caitlyn was giving renekton shit from the beginning omnicron007: then started complaining when zed got kills omnicron007: i mean its a caitlyn player named "only ad" stuck in gold so idk what to say bout that omnicron007: yeah he sucks omnicron007: i didnt troll lol omnicron007: its ok theyll just say im trolling omnicron007: but w/e omnicron007: ggwp keep in mind that 3 other players were giving me constant shit. I don't feel like anything I said warrants a chat ban.
Rioter Comments
: My favorite is whenever people go mage bot lane due to auto fill, don't ward, don't help the adc, and then take all the kills from the champions who need them. This has been a huge issue for me ever since the new lux skin came out. One very notable example was a soloQ game where there were 3 tanks on the enemy champion and the {{champion:99}} "support" wouldn't let the {{champion:67}} CS or get kills. After we lost the game and 9 people told her what she did deserves a report she laughed at us and pointed out she had the most damage and told us to git gud. Personally I do not mind extra waiting time to make sure I have a team that is playing the role they are best at playing. Or even their secondary role. Honestly auto fill is a broken system.
> [{quoted}](name=TheRealChewbacca,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=03IALELU,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-01-02T23:03:16.707+0000) > > My favorite is whenever people go mage bot lane due to auto fill, don't ward, don't help the adc, and then take all the kills from the champions who need them. This has been a huge issue for me ever since the new lux skin came out. One very notable example was a soloQ game where there were 3 tanks on the enemy champion and the {{champion:99}} "support" wouldn't let the {{champion:67}} CS or get kills. After we lost the game and 9 people told her what she did deserves a report she laughed at us and pointed out she had the most damage and told us to git gud. > Personally I do not mind extra waiting time to make sure I have a team that is playing the role they are best at playing. Or even their secondary role. Honestly auto fill is a broken system. Why do you think the mage support doesn't need kills? Isn't a lux support with a bunch of kills basically a mid laner? I've won a ton of games because our mage support got a bunch of kills.
resumed (NA)
: finding your support champion and being prepared for the inevitable autofill
When I get autofilled to support I pick a support like {{champion:76}} or {{champion:268}}. I don't build a sightstone either. Riot will not force me to play this horrible, boring role.
Rioter Comments
Show more

omnicron007

Level 98 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion