: No one said damage, they said burst = DPS, lets not forget she has skillshots btw
Nice try, if you Q after you dash it hits the target automatically. And her dash is a point click. And her R is very generous.
: TFT= Race to Olaf
I remember when it first came out it was race to Pyke
: So, uh...Time to buff Yumi
I think she be a lot more balanced if she can only stick to one person the entire game.
CurS1VE (NA)
: {{champion:350}} ? What's your thoughts on that dog shit champ?
They wanted an enchanter that was viable in pro play but it was OP so they gutted her.
Nekorus (NA)
: {{champion:56}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:56}} has no mobility besides his ultimate and a few speedboosts and is one of the best duelist early but also falling off kinda hard based on what you are building on him. You can easily avoid his e and wait out his w and his q is avoidable and the champ honestly has nothing too crazy or too hard to learn about. {{champion:122}} You can see how much stacks he has on you and you can easily back away the moment he gets 5. His q is pretty avoidable and he is very vunerable to ranged top laners because of how easily hes kited. For all his abilities he has to be close to the target and for how hard he gets kited thats pretty hard to do. When he finally gets onto you he can do alot of damage and even execute you for a reset. You have to play teamfights right and make sure darius dosent get on the adc with five stacks.
I can't agree on the Darius. He gets almost 2000g in passive alone by getting 5 stacks and his kit is designed for him to get at least 3 on you easily. The worst part that he wins extended trades automatically with only right clicking and Q or E if he wanted to. He also has great wave clear with his Q so he can destroy the wave if you are trying to freeze it. With {{summoner:6}} {{summoner:4}} ranged top laners don't pose much of a threat since when he has high base armor and his pull range is the auto range of most ranged champs. Only {{champion:67}} gives him some trouble. He also gets free armor pen in his kit so buying early{{item:1029}} is useless against him. I agree that he does suck in team fighting though so I guess that's why he's "Balanced".
: > [{quoted}](name=Need Gold 4 Tent,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hmywI72w,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-11-09T11:23:49.153+0000) > > {{item:3040}} {{item:3027}} {{item:3110}} {{item:3135}} {{item:3020}} {{item:3001}} > > I have transcended lategame FOUL! no one buys both RoA and Mask!
This must be a circus full of clowns! This is his his late game {{item:2031}} {{item:3070}}
: Yasuo mains: Are you excited for S10 Zeal changes?
Melee adc's like {{champion:23}} {{champion:11}}{{champion:157}} will always be a balance problem in the game. When an adc gets ahead they are liable to get one shot, have almost no CC, and have no real sustain. When those three get ahead, well, they suck early right? By the way we are getting another one in 2020.
: > [{quoted}](name=AR URF,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XUEFeAMQ,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-11-05T09:37:44.914+0000) > > {{champion:141}} I know no such thing. {{champion:84}} How adorable.
: Youve still pointed out the obvious. Like I’ve said before, every hook champion has their pros and cons. “Blitz's hook is the only one that reliably pull champs thru walls” Yes, his hook is the best hook for engage? Naut has the highest tankiness of every hook champion, as well as the most cc. He can still engage pretty far with his ultimate, which is point and click. Thresh has the most utility and playmaking potential. He can set up ganks very well, and has the lowest cooldown of any hook if he consistently lands them. Pyke has the most mobility and damage. He can snowball games very easily with his ultimate. Blitz has the best hook in the game. He’s binary yes. He does not have reliable engage, no real escape, and a pretty lackluster ultimate. If he misses his hook, he cant really contribute that much to teamfights. Your comment doesnt really add anything to the discussion.
Dude I just did and you are trying to shut me out like a 14 year old kid. Do you not understand how useful a silence is in a team fight. That can mean the difference between a Zed killing your carry or stopping Vlad from going into his pool. And it's AOE! And it also does massive damage, especially against a squishy. Blitz hook combo with his R can kill an adc alone. Blitz also can engage with his speed boost in his kit. Making him the fastest hook support in a game. This can be scary with {{item:3117}} and a decent player. Blitz knockup is useful too because {{item:3111}} doesn't reduce the duration of it.
Neriticc (EUW)
: We saw it in g2 vs skt. The fed Vlad couldn’t do anything in teamfights. Meanwhile the Syndra one shots, zone control, CC.
Same champs were pick in the quarter finals and Vlad outperformed Syndra. What's your point?
Neriticc (EUW)
: So why do you guys want Vlad nerfed exactly?
You're saying a fed Syndra is better than a fed Vlad in a team fight?
: Yup. It's been this way for a while. Best way to play is with 5 man premade and troll the other team with weird builds.
{{champion:154}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:23}} {{champion:63}} Troll team from hell.
: Why is Fiora allowed to "Cripple" me, but Darius with his "Crippling Strike" not?
Darius has better armor stats then Fiora to deal with the autos, so Fiora slows autos to give her a chance. One less auto can mean a difference in a fight.
Juice (EUNE)
: LB gets 2 shot when she even thinks about poking the ADC, Fizz can't ever reach the ADC and his R will always be body blocked by competent players protecting the ADC
Fizz can easily kill an adc without R and there is a reason why Leblanc is being played pro so much. In what world would she want to poke an adc?
DalekZec (EUNE)
: She looks like that demonic smile from that "horror" movie Truth or Dare. XD
> [{quoted}](name=DalekZec,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=MZKkLEhf,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-11-01T09:57:56.923+0000) > > She looks like that demonic smile from that "horror" movie Truth or Dare. XD Yes! I saw that movie in theaters too. Remember that ending though?
Neriticc (EUW)
: ADC is such a weak role guys?
{{champion:105}} {{champion:7}} Knock knock
: "Senna is just gonna be an ADC!" - Debunking the Myth
I just feel like this is going be another case of {{champion:555}} . Trying to create a hybrid class AND keeping pro play in mind never really works out.
: Blitzcrank needed that range buff. He’s extremely lackluster compared to other hook supports. Naut misses his hook? Its ok he can contribute to a fight with his Ultimate. He can use his q to escape as well. Pyke missed his hook? He still has mobility, sistain and a some cc if anything goes wrong. Has an escape! Thesh has better utility overall, and even can use his e and ult if anything goes wrong. If he misses his hook, he does lose lane pressure tho. He also has an escape. And for a teammate as well! What does blitz have? He literally depends on one ability. His q. Its pretty much hit or miss. Other than that, he doesnt contribute much to teamfights. Thats why he needs the best hook in the game.
-Blitz's hook is the only one that reliably pull champs thru walls - Because of that he is the best hook engage -Has a point and click knock up which can be also used as peel - Has a speed boost to get away/engage - Has the strongest ultimate as a hook support - Ultimate is an AOE silence. Which can prevent MUTIPLE champs from using their get out of jail card for free ( {{champion:245}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:238}} or burst spells from {{champion:45}} {{champion:134}} ) - Shortest cool down on an ultimate as a hook support (30 seconds or less late game) I think he contributes fine in team fights or else nobody would use him pass bronze.
: What do you guys miss most from league?
Going against a team that one maybe two hyper carries. Now the whole team can be full of hyper carries and they won't get penalized for it. I win more games playing for kills than trying to balance the team comp.
: It's getting annoying af to see nothing but Xayah & Kai'Sa in literally every game in Worlds
Always thought Xayah feathers should silence or disarm, not hard cc.
: Kayle.
Champs that destroy her {{champion:23}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:31}} {{champion:164}} {{champion:107}} {{champion:106}} . Learn how to freeze the wave near your tower so your jungler can gank when she comes to CS.
: Here's what I find hilarious: I often win all three lanes for my team as jungler.. Kill top/Mid Twice, Double bot...... ..............And then my team feeds it all right back to them, shortly after I rotate out. That's what's real fun. Hyper carry with 4 int feeders. The Yolo addiction is real.
> [{quoted}](name=Illabethe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=esNcJZGs,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-10-26T14:28:42.471+0000) > > Here's what I find hilarious: > > I often win all three lanes for my team as jungler.. Kill top/Mid Twice, Double bot...... > > ..............And then my team feeds it all right back to them, shortly after I rotate out. > > That's what's real fun. Hyper carry with 4 int feeders. The Yolo addiction is real. The worst is when you help a lane with a hard counter then they feed their lead to a hyper carry like {{champion:11}}
: No. He's in Ionia. Lucian isn't.
> [{quoted}](name=IlyaK1986,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=MWZcnPyl,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-27T01:02:47.022+0000) > > No. He's in Ionia. Lucian isn't. He visited Ionia briefly in his short stories.
Krystab (NA)
: Tank Supports Dominating Bot Lane
It's not fun when you have 800 HP and a full combo with ignite/Aftershock from a tank support does 600 damage?
: Be Victorious - 2019 Ranked Rewards
Riot, we got to try harder.
KazKaz (OCE)
: Will Prestige K/DA Akali be coming back (and can I use Prestige points to get the skin)?
It's going to be in the prestige shop in 2020. Your prestige points will expire by then.
: > [{quoted}](name=The thigh guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Yh56J3Aw,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-22T02:08:28.502+0000) > > I mean. The issue is that damage is just too high. So high in fact that it just straight out beat defense and utility at all points in the game. > > A {{champion:555}} {{champion:119}} Beats a {{champion:22}} {{champion:201}} every time, without fail. Not right now they don't. Ashe wrecks everyone especially Draven.
> [{quoted}](name=OneMustFall,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Yh56J3Aw,comment-id=00000002,timestamp=2019-10-23T01:16:21.042+0000) > > Not right now they don't. Ashe wrecks everyone especially Draven. She wrecks everyone if she has a pull champ as a support, not with Braum.
Dovah626 (NA)
: Newish Player Champion Pool Help
{{champion:103}} {{champion:69}}
Sciraen (NA)
: i haven't played league since like, mid-season 6! what have i missed?
: volibear never was a tank sej and ornn are
> [{quoted}](name=MrFawknSunshine,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sE1KvKHc,comment-id=000000020000,timestamp=2019-10-20T13:46:18.631+0000) > > volibear never was a tank > > sej and ornn are They were... Sej - Got her passive armor and CC heavily reduce this season. They wanted her to be more of a brusier so now you max her W (whip) first instead of her E (freeze). Ornn - They removed some of his tankiness this season like the shield he got from his W and his "unstoppable" from his charge. In return they increased the damage on his abilities. This confused people because riot wanted him to be a bruiser but he still has a tank kit.
Antenora (EUW)
: Imagine nerfing Bot lane XP when the lane is already 2-3 levels below solo laners. Imagine buffing solo lane XP when Mid lane is the strongest lane in the game.
> [{quoted}](name=Antenora,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9IMryWY7,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-10-19T13:26:36.312+0000) > > Imagine nerfing Bot lane XP when the lane is already 2-3 levels below solo laners. > > Imagine buffing solo lane XP when Mid lane is the strongest lane in the game. Imagine these guys {{champion:238}} {{champion:91}} {{champion:246}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:103}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:245}} coming down at lvl 6 while bot is still lvl 3-4
: AND MUNDO IS NOT A TANK
> [{quoted}](name=MrFawknSunshine,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sE1KvKHc,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-19T23:29:45.544+0000) > > AND MUNDO IS NOT A TANK So isn't {{champion:106}} and {{champion:113}} {{champion:516}} After their changes this season.
: Characters we hate and why
There only two melee AD in the game {{champion:23}} and {{champion:157}}. The fact that they are given crit already in their is a big balance problem for them and adc. Also the other mechanics they given since they need help staying in the shit. Yas shield and R and Tryn R and life steal. Makes me nervous for the third melee AD that is coming in 2020. Because we all love the two we already got.
: 43% WinRate Sylas. Bring back the shield
He can't, his kit synergies with almost every ult he steals in the game.
cQaAlma (NA)
: Hey, can we finally get a nerf on assassins? It's been like seven years of them being braindead op.
Before it used to be "Can I dodge a skill shot or two from this assassin?" Now it's "Am I close enough for this assassin to 1 shot me?"
: Thats because she is a diver not a DUELIST. Riot didn't intend for irelia to be a skirmisher.
> [{quoted}](name=TracyzDgDqF,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=f0ckJIE0,comment-id=000a0001,timestamp=2019-10-15T15:22:06.613+0000) > > Thats because she is a diver not a DUELIST. Riot didn't intend for irelia to be a skirmisher. Who else is a diver?
floo (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=only luciano,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=f0ckJIE0,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-10-14T21:47:30.254+0000) > > Last time I said Irelia should get a buff I got downvoted too. They hate her on these forums. I think those are all good buffs. I would like some more tankiness in her stats because it's not fun when she's gets down to 1/3 HP after rotation from any bruiser. You can be happy if you survive with 1/3 of your hp against a fight with a bruiser in this meta. If you're wondering why people hate Irelia, it's because she one of those champs who revolve the entire game around themselves by simply existing. Right now she's been nerfed into the ground to be acceptable to play against. Similar candidate is Sylas, who suffers the same fate, but Riot doesn't learn. I'd want to get Irelia in a playable spot too, but not if she becomes another Yasuo, Pyke, Akali again..
> [{quoted}](name=floo,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=f0ckJIE0,comment-id=000100000002,timestamp=2019-10-15T09:37:44.399+0000) > > You can be happy if you survive with 1/3 of your hp against a fight with a bruiser in this meta. > > If you're wondering why people hate Irelia, it's because she one of those champs who revolve the entire game around themselves by simply existing. Right now she's been nerfed into the ground to be acceptable to play against. Similar candidate is Sylas, who suffers the same fate, but Riot doesn't learn. I'd want to get Irelia in a playable spot too, but not if she becomes another Yasuo, Pyke, Akali again.. But at least make her still playable like Akali.
Kazekiba (NA)
: Thats why theyre nerfing him.
> [{quoted}](name=Kazekiba,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=UEWG9lhQ,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-10-15T00:54:34.641+0000) > > Thats why theyre nerfing him. He's saying how did a champion this broken get thru testing in the first place?
: Maybe because Irelia’s old ult used to win her every teamfight. Btw disarm prevents you from attacking, and that includes abilities. Jax doesnt stop you from attacking, he just blocks your shit. You can still attack a different target, and use abulities on jax. Irelia, you cant aa or use abilities. Which one sounds more bullshit to you? Do you even read abilities?
> [{quoted}](name=MrSîsterFister,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=f0ckJIE0,comment-id=000a0000,timestamp=2019-10-15T00:47:23.040+0000) > > Maybe because Irelia’s old ult used to win her every teamfight. Btw disarm prevents you from attacking, and that includes abilities. Jax doesnt stop you from attacking, he just blocks your shit. You can still attack a different target, and use abulities on jax. Irelia, you cant aa or use abilities. Which one sounds more bullshit to you? Do you even read abilities? I don't think you can read well because according to the league wiki it only prohibited AA and enhanced AA like Nasus Q. I also like the fact you disregarded the fact that it's an ultimate, not a base ability that's on a 6 second cool down like Jax. Irelia's ult can come up every 56 seconds LATE game. Also, it's a skill shot and it can be baited out. And they also recently nerfed the range on it too.
8Belthazor8 (EUNE)
: I'd trade a Garen nerf for a Jax nerf anytime
It's so weird that they removed the disarm from Irelia's ult but Jax has his anti AA ability up every 6 seconds.
: I have an idea to nerf Jax and Garen and Fiora : Buff {{champion:39}} Make her passive stack duration longer, reduce the max stacks to 4 and add a AD ratio to her W and her R. Also buff the substain on Q when she dash. Problem solved.
> [{quoted}](name=StormBladeMaster,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=f0ckJIE0,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-14T18:30:35.085+0000) > > I have an idea to nerf Jax and Garen and Fiora : Buff {{champion:39}} > > > Make her passive stack duration longer, reduce the max stacks to 4 and add a AD ratio to her W and her R. Also buff the substain on Q when she dash. > > > Problem solved. Last time I said Irelia should get a buff I got downvoted too. They hate her on these forums. I think those are all good buffs. I would like some more tankiness in her stats because it's not fun when she's gets down to 1/3 HP after rotation from any bruiser.
Wen294 (EUW)
: Watch her have stupid good synergy with thresh like lucian does for even more pure irony.
> [{quoted}](name=Wen294,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YY3YpF6w,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-11T19:51:11.267+0000) > > Watch her have stupid good synergy with thresh like lucian does for even more pure irony. Have you ever played against Braum and Lucian?
Neriticc (EUW)
: So everyone is crying that Garen is broken for one patch, meanwhile...
Riot wants some champions to be above a 50% win rate because they were designed to be like that. Other examples are {{champion:238}} {{champion:91}} {{champion:119}} {{champion:58}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:157}}
: How do you play Warwick in ARAM?
He's actually pretty strong in aram after his second item. I think you're supposed to play him as a drain tank. So rush {{item:3065}} to enhance your passive and life steal since there will alot of poke. That item will also help you get extra health from healing relics. Then rush {{item:3748}} for some damage and AOE. So if your game last to where you can build 3rd and 4th item then you will be a problem. If they have a lot of AP rush {{item:3091}}. You will get extra healing and AS which perfectly synergies with Warwick. If they only have 2 AP I still recommend this item. For the 4th item you get {{item:3742}} then {{item:3053}}. To play Warwick in aram is tricky because he isn't as tanky but has has sustain. The key to him is to use your E (damage reduction) as soon a fight breaks out. If you time it right you will take way less damage AND also fear enemies which is a good form of cc. It is also a good form of peel for your backline. When it comes to your R, use only when you are really low on health or to peel for a carry. Warwick R becomes broken when used with {{item:3065}} {{item:3091}} {{item:3748}} and his passive and runes. If played right you can become an unkillable beast.
: This game isnt too snowbally, we just need more health
First started playing in 2015 and the difference is now that with most champs once you die the lane is basically over. From there on out you have to out macro them.
: I love how Meta and balance changes is forcing us to forgot about undercover over powered champions
{{champion:10}} is no longer the same hyper carry as {{champion:11}} {{champion:67}} or {{champion:38}} after they nerfed her late game to make her early game bearable.
: Yeah Hashinshin is whiny but Wise af.
Only a little bit because he'll play aatrox into a Riven or Fiora, champs that heavily counter him and say they are broken.
Pyrosan (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=only luciano,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ezyEANBy,comment-id=000500010000,timestamp=2019-10-01T11:17:34.707+0000) > > -nasus outscales her and can just wither her if he gets into trouble and can just max E to farm until lvl 7 or 8 with sheen > -yorick outscales her and has no CC for her to parry, hopefully you are playing on the current patch cuz Fiora has a 48.5% win rate against Yorick. > - gnar has mobility as well and can kite due to his slow and passive AS. > - rammus with thornmail is any AD worst nightmare even {{champion:67}} yorick having a 51.5% winrate into fiora isn't impressive and you shouldn't be using winrate comparisons when he has a less than 1.5% pickrate lol yorick also does have CC for her to parry, Yorick's cage on the edge CC's them into the middle so if she parries that there's your CC and no, yorick doesn't outscale fiora, yorick gets progressively weaker after 25 minutes. i'm saying this from the perspective of a yorick main and you're welcome to look at any website nasus outscaling him doesn't make him a counter, lots of other champions outscale fiora, using the same argument ryze counters fiora - nasus's is a midgame monster, not a late game monster, 1000 stacks isn't going to mean much into today's meta because of how much mobility most chmapions have besides if you don't make nasus go 0/3 at 6 minutes you're just playing the game wrong anyway rammus is not a counterpick because we're talking about top lane matchups, rammus is not played toplane apart from in bronze where it can work 20% of the time rammus also doesn't have enough solo damage to deal with fiora once she has ravenous/dd which is usually what she builds first so unless you're picking him in the jg to be considered a counter to her than ya it's not gonna work
> [{quoted}](name=Pyrosan,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ezyEANBy,comment-id=0005000100000000,timestamp=2019-10-01T11:45:44.702+0000) > > yorick having a 51.5% winrate into fiora isn't impressive and you shouldn't be using winrate comparisons when he has a less than 1.5% pickrate lol > yorick also does have CC for her to parry, Yorick's cage on the edge CC's them into the middle so if she parries that there's your CC and no, yorick doesn't outscale fiora, yorick gets progressively weaker after 25 minutes. i'm saying this from the perspective of a yorick main and you're welcome to look at any website > > nasus outscaling him doesn't make him a counter, lots of other champions outscale fiora, using the same argument ryze counters fiora - nasus's is a midgame monster, not a late game monster, 1000 stacks isn't going to mean much into today's meta because of how much mobility most chmapions have > besides if you don't make nasus go 0/3 at 6 minutes you're just playing the game wrong anyway > > rammus is not a counterpick because we're talking about top lane matchups, rammus is not played toplane apart from in bronze where it can work 20% of the time > rammus also doesn't have enough solo damage to deal with fiora once she has ravenous/dd which is usually what she builds first so unless you're picking him in the jg to be considered a counter to her than ya it's not gonna work What world does Yorick fall off? If he does after 25 mim then why does he become a split push menace like Tryndamere? I'm looking at the websites and data and again they say Yorick wins. I'm not trying to say you're bad at the match up but with his ult up you should beat Fiora. The pick rate is still high enough for websites to tell you that Yorick still wins the match. And Are you going to also disregard the match up between Urgot and Riven where he wins 53% of the time even though he has less than a 1.5% pick rate? If there wasn't enough data then it wouldn't be listed, for example Kalista top verses Maokai. Late game is Nasus's design. A 1000 stack Nasus will instantly delete a Fiora. And also we are only talking about Fiora vs Nasus, not against other mobility champs. And again, the data says Fiora has a 48% win rate against him for a reason. Making a decent Nasus go O/3 at 6 minutes is very difficult with his kit design. You try to freeze the wave he can just E it and maybe Q it to make it reset faster. You try to chase him he'll wither you. You trade with him he'll just sustain back up. You know that Nasus has better sustain than Fiora especially if he brought Resolve runes with him. He has a very safe kit. Making Kayle go 0/3 is alot easier because she is way more squishy than Nasus, practically no sustain, has no wave clear to reset waves, and has a skill shot slow that is not as strong as Nasus. Nasus's slow also reduces attack speed where Kayle's doesn't.
Neriticc (EUW)
: How to lane against Darius as a melee champion?
DO NOT RUSH ARMOR. Must people build cloth armor or two against him thinking it will work but it doesn't because of his passive armor pen plus conqueror. Rushing {{item:3067}} will go along way against him. Also he is from the same twisted mind that created these degenerates {{champion:142}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:412}} {{champion:84}}
: If you don't shoot it at minions, it won't be blocked by minions Still has spellshield to stop cc connecting to your adc Often has Stopwatch/Zhonya's The shield is used to block cc, you rarely use it to block non lethal magic damage, supports often deal magic damage and have at least one CC ability Has Zhonya to survive in fights
> [{quoted}](name=BigBrainSuppMain,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LKLUJhXb,comment-id=000200020000,timestamp=2019-09-30T23:04:11.808+0000) > > If you don't shoot it at minions, it won't be blocked by minions > > Still has spellshield to stop cc connecting to your adc > > Often has Stopwatch/Zhonya's > > The shield is used to block cc, you rarely use it to block non lethal magic damage, supports often deal magic damage and have at least one CC ability > > Has Zhonya to survive in fights - same thing can be said about hook champs with minions or any skill shot - enchanters have 2 other utilities abilities that can use offensively, morg just have one defensive spell after Q, a shield - doesn't get stopwatch/zhyonas til later in the game and still has to get close to do it. If she does and stopwatches they can walk/flash away. Also zhyonas has a long cooldown - anti cc shield doesn't block damage from the main damage in lane, the adc, so its practically worthless in a trade/poke with enemy adc as opposed to the shield from {{champion:40}} {{champion:117}} {{champion:43}} -shield has a over 15 second cooldown
Show more

only luciano

Level 369 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion