: http://i.imgur.com/NRq4QH6.png[/img]
> [{quoted}](name=How Do You Meta,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KZLaAIKE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-13T02:22:51.874+0000) > > http://i.imgur.com/NRq4QH6.png[/img] I need an adult.
: Every LCS game, same exact champions...
{{champion:12}} {{champion:201}} {{champion:223}} Only three support champions exist in the whole game (worldwide 90%+ presence in pro)
: People seem to be forgetting that the alternative is a new, very un interactive and un enjoyable playstyle emerging that people complain about for weeks before Riot decides to do anything about. I've been playing games all day today, as support, and haven't really noticed a drop in the overall amount of gold I'm generating per game and even if it is slightly lower, I'd happily take these changes if it meant stopping such a boring playstyle emerging.
No, the alternative is the suggestion I raised when gold funnel strat was the hot button: only one support item allowed. Give the support items scaling (like viktor's hexcore) and boom - you can VERY SLIGHTLY buff mage supports and kill toxicity in one pass. Instead we keep beating around the bush. Then you can ALSO remove the frostqueen No_CS_Allowed debuff as well, so if there's two minions that your AD can't get to, you don't kneecap yourself with a razer scooter just for PLAYING the game.
: I'm tring to watch Pro League for the first time ever and I'm dissapointed.
there's just... a lot to talk about, in the game action and outside of that, meta perspective(patch changes, lane matchup dynamics & build priorities differing, composition strategies). Occasionally they might try to be too excited or repeatedly hammer certain concepts, but that's to make it easier to digest for lower tiers of understanding, aka people who may have never played league and want to know what all the fuss is about. In a sport, "the objective" is a single ball, so there's not often a ton to do - even still, in traditional sports, the play-by-play caster is talking a lot, though usually just relaying the information "whose # has the ball right now, and where are they going with it?" this game is a bit more complex and that requires more complex dialogue.
: > [{quoted}](name=oortoomeebreesuu,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3EUFMgqV,comment-id=00080000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-08T20:56:05.574+0000) > > I get it. I too want MANLY MEN supports who have **P R E S E N C E IN THE L A N E** and a deep voice when they reassure me that I won't miss the next cannon. instead they screech "i got hooked again" at a frequency usually reserved for gamma radiation, that's the best we can afford I am tired of people saying support isn't useful when if I play support I consistently go up in elo preforming saves n' picks one after another over and over game after game. Always giving others kills they otherwise wouldnt have had a chance to get under the circumstances. By the end of the game these people can almost seem delusional in how they claim 100% of their kills as their own they earned and deserved. No, no the 0/5/30 Thresh main just threw 20 lantern shields out and auto'd 10 times that's it. My favorite are those that believe a support going up in elo can only be a result of them getting lucky they got carried. I play anything but thresh I will be vs high silver low gold players, play thresh a few days and I am in platinum no problem. So weird how I get lucky every time I specifically play thresh, never so when I play anything else in any other role. I am sorry but if you believe supports don't promote wins or think their own thought and strategies in lane then one is seriously daft. Quarterbacks win games because they have a team helping them do it, not as flashy and don't get the same credit but still pretty damn important. Edit OH YEAH! and when things go right the support was useless doing nothing and getting carried... but when things don't suddenly everything was depending on the support and they failed like they are playing the most important role all the sudden. Sorry but the support either has significant responsibilities and effects on the game or they don't and no it doesn't change to suit whatever makes one look good at any one time.
> [{quoted}](name=Boatwhistle,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3EUFMgqV,comment-id=000800000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-02-09T05:04:11.696+0000) > > I am tired of people saying support isn't useful when if I play support I consistently go up in elo preforming saves n' picks one after another over and over game after game. Always giving others kills they otherwise wouldnt have had a chance to get under the circumstances. By the end of the game these people can almost seem delusional in how they claim 100% of their kills as their own they earned and deserved. No, no the 0/5/30 Thresh main just threw 20 lantern shields out and auto'd 10 times that's it. > My favorite are those that believe a support going up in elo can only be a result of them getting lucky they got carried. I play anything but thresh I will be vs high silver low gold players, play thresh a few days and I am in platinum no problem. So weird how I get lucky every time I specifically play thresh, never so when I play anything else in any other role. > I am sorry but if you believe supports don't promote wins or think their own thought and strategies in lane then one is seriously daft. Quarterbacks win games because they have a team helping them do it, not as flashy and don't get the same credit but still pretty damn important. > > Edit OH YEAH! and when things go right the support was useless doing nothing and getting carried... but when things don't suddenly everything was depending on the support and they failed like they are playing the most important role all the sudden. Sorry but the support either has significant responsibilities and effects on the game or they don't and no it doesn't change to suit whatever makes one look good at any one time. Still sane, exile?
: OP, imagine these champions: {{champion:63}} {{champion:136}} {{champion:1}} {{champion:31}} {{champion:79}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:121}} {{champion:99}} {{champion:134}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:39}} and ofc literaly any assasin, mage. Imagine two Veigar's E's in teamfight. Imagine Alistar who can knock enemy for two hours. I mean this would be super op in my opinion. And ofc if u nerf it to not 10 seconds but like 3 seconds, 5 seconds - this is useless then, Karma's E/W is 1000 times better than this. Mby this would be funny for ezreal.
what dose aurelion sol have to do with cooldown reduction... he has very little burst lol
Khabith (NA)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Khabith,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3EUFMgqV,comment-id=0008000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-08T19:45:58.748+0000) > > Sorry I don't like being the typical girl "I-I'll s-support you" "I love being a useless support who loves healing my teamates", I dont need someone else to teach me to play a boring ass champion. step off I get it. I too want MANLY MEN supports who have **P R E S E N C E IN THE L A N E** and a deep voice when they reassure me that I won't miss the next cannon. instead they screech "i got hooked again" at a frequency usually reserved for gamma radiation, that's the best we can afford
: This is the End.
Are we complaining again? shit i could do this all day The number of champ releases that have been SO FAR off the mark balancewise, and the trampoline buff & nerf of champions like Galio. I can understand why they would be hesitant to give too much love to a champ like Volibear, but in the same breath of making a good change to his E, they're like "a higher ap ratio on his ult? yes" what kind of change is this? there is no such thing as ap volibear. where does that change come from? where does a change like -5 ms come from? Champions like {{champion:54}}{{champion:6}} deserve real runes. Malphite can't use aftershock, the actual rune he would want. Mages are making twice as good use of aftershock as tanks, who are relegated to grasp or spellbook at best, and on that note, grasp and conqueror are too polar of rune types. Never has being zoned from a wave mattered so much, it's unbearable, and it compounds the frustration of jungle's permanent presence from level 2 meta. now a gank is as good as "go away from the wave, alright now my top laner is twice as strong as you" Champions that would be super viable kleptomancy users (most skirmish heavy lanes) are functionally too weak in the insta-burst meta to ever make use of it. The only champions who do are ranged spammers {{champion:81}} {{champion:41}} {{champion:126}}{{champion:112}} Then, they take a hacksaw to the concept of the games economy with things like Monster Hunter & Turret plating, to this day not once having addressed the roots of _that_ problem, which still permeate through the meta despite the bandaid implementation - and the jungle xp changes are the latest symptom of the fact.
: >Similarly, no ADC with minimum knowledge will deny Cannons from their support. Really wish this were true. But it hasn't been my experience. Typically, they are okay at it until they get the waveclear to kill a whole wave. Then they forget relic exists and I can't get a stack off easily for the rest of the game.
it's not just adc even. gank mid, and have a syndra literally W the cannon away from you ~_~
: It's gonna be hard for Riot to learn from their mistakes when this game dies
: correct counter ganking does work. the context of this thread accounts for the first 3 minutes of the game. nothing more.
we see a lot of babysitting in pro play though. one side of the map is usually too safe to gank, or has a match up that is too volatile (involving a jayce or other 1-sided matchup) and suddenly there's no reason to be anywhere else.
: RIP Aatrox
Now if only they had tapped Urgot harder in 9.2, top lane might be somewhat remotely enjoyable. Jk we're back to playing against Vlad & Kennen instead.
Dr Dog (NA)
: so can we talk about swain for a sec
If they kept his old ult with his new qwe + passive, I'd be so happy.
: Reminder to all: Request
Somebody has to die first in a team fight. Unfortunately, it has to be me. Remember your tanks on the way to the nexus.
: "I want ADC to be less shitty to play"
I just don't like ADC champions like Kai'sa and Lucian - they don't have anything about them that screams "this is an ADC" they are just phys dmg mages. Tristana is an ADC - she has a passive for auto attacks, a skill for attack speed steroid, and a damage spell that ramps up _based on how many times you auto attacked_. Kai'sa is a mage. Ezreal is a mage. Lucian is **being played as a mage W maxing. ** Distinguish the classes more deliberately and stop giving strong auto attackers EVEN STRONGER SPELLS. A champ like Corki isn't even 3rd on the list of hybrid ADC's. It's putrid.
: School team looking for editor to make montage!
shot you a message, i like doing editing its a fun kind of tedious
: It's that time of year again.
how'd you get through this post without mentioning double tear, that's the real issue that allows him to get a massive second hp pool shield and scale ridiculously hard (something he isn't supposed to do as well as other crit carries)
: Hey riot, shieldbreaker wasn't a bad mechanics, it was on the wrong champion
Shieldbreak feels too arms-racey to me, and it's IDEAL use in my opinion comes from the annoying end-hp shields on champions like {{champion:53}} {{champion:223}} However, in reality, shielding is just such a rare commodity that it would be functionally useless. A damage type that only removes FAKE HP? Why? Shields do not need a grievous wounds counterpart.
Rioter Comments
: Sunfire just needs to be tuned back to be more health heavy, less armor heavy (600 health, 20 armor). There's already too much armor in game and AP items give mages into 2.5-2.6K health, even without RoA, is a problem. They need to better separate and distinguish classes from each other: Tanks squishy and some damage early, damage falls off mid-late game. Mages should pump out damage and be squishy if you get on them - no game ends well when mages are hard to kill, even at melee range. Assassins should be extreme damage on 1 target only. ADC pump out consistent damage with their range advantage, squishy if you get on them. Bruisers are a hybrid between Assassins and ADCs, not overwhelming assassins in terms of damage late game + tankiness. Junglers - less impact on lane by increasing jungle camp health instead of the nerfing XP so they take longer to kill the camps, which delays impact in lane.
Though most tank junglers have % hp dmg, I still think you run a lot of risks decimating tank jg clear time. One of the bigger issues in my opinion is junglers almost never lose hp in the jungle anymore. In the past, the only junglers who could clear at full hp couldn't gank AT ALL (old Warwick). Champions like Camille do not lose enough hp in the jungle for their ganks to be risky. Champions like Camille, if they are going to have such powerful skills, need to be kept honest with a difficult jungle. In season 2, Shaco players could try to cheese you at lvl 2 if you were mid lane, kind of, but if a Shaco ganked me at level 4? That dude was at like half hp. He risked dying to me! Now, junglers almost never drop below 80% hp because not only is that nearly impossible to jungle that badly, it's just too risky to be on the map at low hp in this meta. Things need to change, we just can't trust Riot to make those choices.
: People who use 'tryhard' as an insult in ranked
try hard in normals isn't any better lol try soft? you mean inting?
Syrile (NA)
: 0/1/1 vs 1/0/1 and a 19 CS difference equals 650 Gold Bounty
the bounty system is so bad, rubberbanding has never been good and the idea that you need to give the last hit to a particular person if you want to transfer that gold... everything is so wrong, but these same people also forced junglers to get 7 gold from lane minions so who knows
: Nexus Blitz honestly spoiled me
There were a few champion types that needed a little help or an itemization buff, but viability felt very good on NB.
: Why do we not talk about how ridiculous Rengar is?
Rengar top isn't good though. He can only do one thing and it's super predictable, and also easy to gank.
Sasogwa (EUW)
: Don't like the amount of damage there is in the game
Something that really blew me away was watching pro play recently. THE LOSING TEAM HAD 30 KILLS IN A 30 MINUTE GAME? THE LOSING TEAM HAD A KILL PER MINUTE. WHAT THE FUCK. I know the farm-to-30 ardent meta was SUPER boring, but this isn't even exciting. And the casters, you can hear the indecision sometimes in their voices. Right before they switch gears to "it's Riot everything is fine, what an outplay" they have this tone like "that was not okay, what stupid crap"
: Hi
bring back finales funkeln i really dont know if im spelling that right, and i think there's dots over the e or some shit
: I like the change, but giving one of the least interactive champs in the game more tools to just cuck whoever tries to fight with him (talking about the reduced cast time) is kinda risky. I mean, we are talking about a champ whose entire playstyle consists on shoving the wave and camping bot. You cant jump on him in lane because the lane is shoved and he has stupid dps the first levels, and jumping on him outside of lane usually results in him just ulting you and running away. Even if his ult isnt enough or he has it down, good luck bursting a 3k hp 100+ armor "mage" with zhonyas and permaslow before his teammates arrive. And then you tell me he is gonna have another stun just in case. May need future nerfs or changes to his playstyle to compensate.
Least interactive? All he does is interact. He's like the most well designed champion in the last 2 years, that's why he's so bad.
: > [{quoted}](name=oortoomeebreesuu,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZpFqzsEE,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-01-24T05:56:32.372+0000) > > Can't just make incisions with a scalpel, Riot's only tool is a butchers cleaver. I wouldn't have reverted the mana cost changes. Mana is so prohibitive, and he isn't the iceborn gauntlet kind of champion. If he's going to have weaker spells, at least let him use them. "Can't make small changes" ...... -5ms +.25s CD -3 ad on graves -.015% AS No, it's called favoritism You're actually trolling, right?
That would imply that those were actual minor changes, and not just out of season april fools jokes.
: > [{quoted}](name=oortoomeebreesuu,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZpFqzsEE,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-01-24T05:56:32.372+0000) > > Can't just make incisions with a scalpel, Riot's only tool is a butchers cleaver. I wouldn't have reverted the mana cost changes. Mana is so prohibitive, and he isn't the iceborn gauntlet kind of champion. If he's going to have weaker spells, at least let him use them. “Riot is too pussy on Zoe/Irelia/Akali nerfs, go back to gutting overpowered champions” Riot: Okay we break the nerf bat on Galio “NOT LIKE THAT!”
Say what you will about -5 ms, but... wait I don't have anything good to say.
: your making galio have a lot less power than he did before the buffs while keeping the utility nerfs
Can't just make incisions with a scalpel, Riot's only tool is a butchers cleaver. I wouldn't have reverted the mana cost changes. Mana is so prohibitive, and he isn't the iceborn gauntlet kind of champion. If he's going to have weaker spells, at least let him use them.
: The "Forever unusable in Solo Queue because they're broken in competitive" Club
Rioter Comments
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=code legacy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=O7rbN60B,comment-id=0026,timestamp=2019-01-23T13:11:48.851+0000) > > To get you guys not to ban me before I can reach my next rank!!!!! "To get you guys to not ban me" Interesting phrasing - you mean you want to try to stop being toxic?
: Yorick needs a fix to his E
It also doesn't cast when your reticle is past max range, which is always intuitive and feels great /s
Dr Dog (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=oortoomeebreesuu,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E4j9aENM,comment-id=000100000001,timestamp=2019-01-22T21:21:36.269+0000) > > Gotta agree, Nunu kind of sucks. I only really like what they did to his E, just because it's less toxic than his old one. W is a clunky Rammus impersonation, who himself is clunky, and the passive is virtually non-existent. he only sucks because hes a team reliant tank and thats kinda the worst type of champion rn, but his kit is well designed and you can always go ap for a bit of fun its perfectly meta , and his passive is much better than you probably think as it gives the ally with the most attack speed near you 20% aa speed and 10% ms plus the aoe helps a lot with raptor clear
In almost any context, I would choose another jungler over Nunu, or another tank over Nunu. I'm biased, I'm sure, from having never seen a good Nunu, and I understand that jungle & tank are two hard boxes to check, but as long as Sejuani exists, I'm going to have to say Nunu is a bad champion.
Khabith (NA)
: Since they are so cheap, and tanks already feel bad no matter what, Im considering using them
This is what I already do on Sion. My builds can be a bit weird, but when I'm not allowed to go my favorite build of {{item:3078}} {{item:3083}}, I buy a Knight's Vow in almost 100% of my games. Being able to put Knight's Vow on things like jg Jax/Master Yi if supp has one for ADC is nice.
Dr Dog (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Moody P,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E4j9aENM,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-01-22T20:45:25.655+0000) > > Nunu did not keep his core identity. He's great for small updates but keep him off VGUs how so? hes still a great counter jger with his staple ult and chomp that now works on champions too, only "Core" he didnt keep was being an easy point and click champ
Gotta agree, Nunu kind of sucks. I only really like what they did to his E, just because it's less toxic than his old one. W is a clunky Rammus impersonation, who himself is clunky, and the passive is virtually non-existent.
: [Nexus Blitz] The Prize Fight event can be rigged by the enemy
Feature, not a bug if you ask me. It's the whole point of traps is to create circumstances where you have an unfair advantage, and the enemy doesn't know about it. It's lame, but otherwise there's no reason to pick these champions at all.
Moody P (NA)
: "just fight trynd before he has full fury lol"
nothing like getting back to back crit at level 1 vs tryndamere and being told "the second crit didn't even matter."
Ralanr (NA)
: For years, I have wanted Sion to given some appreciation by being in more media, like in a cinematic
As a Sion main, I'm soulless and dead inside, but I would be happy if I could.
: The reason why I think Lucian is dominating bot lane
Can't nerf Renekton and other PtA users just because Lucian sucks to play against. His early game is way too good, but that's only a problem because currently, there is no late game. He has only been buffed since then, but even still he was a good champion in prior meta, but crit late game team fights were more important _and almost a certainty to occur_ - not so much now. It should be relevant to prioritize or coordinate your timing/item spikes around your team comp, but when the meta is "late game doesn't exist because snowballing" the best early game adc is the best adc period. this isn't a lucian problem or a PtA problem, just a problem in general.
: Dont only 2 champions have it? And if they are being such a problem just ban them Its a mechanic thats good against tranky teams.
Not that I agree with OP, but "just ban them" is the reason I now have to play against Nasus, Kassadin, Yasuo, Irelia, and Akali every game. Which one isn't getting banned this time to prevent humans from having fun?
: you know what my absolute favorite part of league is
Volibear's current #1 design flaw is minion blocking. He's fucking huge, you press Q to attack the enemy who is JUST OUTSIDE of melee range, and your champ will immediately path backwards to get around minions. Now the person you want to grab is obviously on the other side of the screen by the time you're actually walking towards them. I've been trapped by rift herald before. Had to teleport out of rift herald because it pinned me against a wall on sion. Minion block got SUPER bad around the patch that they introduced RR, and it hasn't been addressed.
: Should be Bandle City themed. Small yordles, small map. Also we never get any kind of love from Riot so it's fitting.
Considering the events involving killing loot yordles, I'd say it's the right art direction for the "Fun game mode"
: Then this is all the more reason to change the cadence. Highly skilled opponents just weave in and out of the timer and avoid taking damage; changing to a 0.25-second cadence would prevent that.
I simply meant that the damage **_registration_** should be irrespective of time pulse. I still think 1 tick / second is fine, granted, .25 leaves little room for interpretation, but even still it could cause you to lose dps. I simply was suggesting if enemy champion: Has not taken damage from Sunfire cape within last 1.0 second? Is Inside of Aura Radius? If both yes, apply tick of damage immediately, and not until both of those conditions are met again. This way, each enemy is on their own pulse and you're guaranteed to never "miss" a tick unless they are outside of your range. But the moment you enter range , you don't lose any time yet again. The cycle begins immediately with a damage tick. Whether this would be more or less difficult to last hit with, I couldn't say.
Moody P (NA)
: Yes. Wind Wall is strategic because its value is specific (only defends against projectiles) and greatly defines his matchups; its power is a very big factor in how he wins fights. Yasuo's major strength is being a strong answer primarily to ranged champions who heavily rely on key projectiles - Miss Fortune R, all but a few burst mages, etc. At the same time it does very little for him against other melees, and that significant defense being very weakened means he tends to lose quite hard when it comes to 1v1ing other melee carries. Wind Wall keeps Yasuo from having a generalist design because its inclusion makes it very easy for Riot to tune him around countering ranged champs while struggling vs other melee DPS.
I wouldn't say that his W defines his match ups at all. It's easy to claim "he's down a whole skill, how is that not a deficit" but really, Yasuo's defining feature is maneuvering. He out ranges other melee, and he closes the gap on any ranged no matter how far flung or mobile. Syndra and Xerath don't magically beat Yasuo just because his W doesn't stop their Q. If that were the case, you could say wind wall defines his match ups, but it's the fact that with Q spacing and E reaction, you can manipulate almost every match up safely from start to finish once you're good enough.
Moody P (NA)
: The community generally is confused on what they want; they really like to tell you how much they miss strategy but if you bring up any of the old strategic things they'll generally tell you it's a toxic stat-check; give them strategic things that appeal to their mechanical desires and they'll tell you it's unfair (Wind Wall, Shroud). It's not a good idea to try arguing with them about it; I've found just stating your point concisely gets you good results.
At the risk of proving you right... wind wall is strategic or appealing?
: Sunfire Cape and Enchant Cinderhulk should have a 0.25-second damage cadence
It's not the 1 second tick that needs to be looked at, I think it's the fact that it doesn't tick when you're in range of the enemy, it just pulses. Under the wrong circumstances, you could essentially get zero ticks of dmg off on an enemy who's orb walking despite the fact that they are in range of your aura almost the whole time. That, and damage over time is worthless in the ROFLSTOMP meta but that's a few locked threads and a can of worms on it's own.
Nhika (NA)
: Please buff tank junglers
{{champion:79}} {{champion:113}} {{champion:154}} pretty much the only competitive tanks for the last like 4 years? Not too bad of a selection but not great {{champion:32}} {{champion:427}} both need VERY MINOR tweaks to make them real, serious junglers, and I know ivern isnt a tank but close enough. {{champion:33}} {{champion:20}}{{champion:106}} this gimmick about going fast/going straight at them is useless and boring considering their actual path, move speeds and burst are completely dwarfed by the likes of {{champion:120}} {{champion:163}} {{champion:31}} Isn't an awful jg but worse the higher you go, since people don't just get hit by rupture. Red{{champion:141}}{{champion:59}} {{champion:421}} are in this strange place where "I'll build tanky if I don't snowball to assassin levels of dmg" and Rek'sai has just been abandoned it seems - she's no doubt the worst champion currently costing 6300 BE. There are no real phys dmg "tanks" but these are as close as we got. {{champion:57}} {{champion:89}} Are the tank junglers that we deserve, but we don't want. If I saw these champs as frequently as {{champion:121}} , I would rage, because they are somehow less fun to play against than dying instantly. _**Tanks actually aren't bad right now in and of themselves.**_ You pick a tank jungler for team fighting / carry synergy. We don't have carries though - they can't even reach mid game because snowballing is at an all time most absurd. Everything is just so messy at the moment, and damage so outrageous that the only tanks are overbloated monsters in the support role {{champion:12}} {{champion:201}} {{champion:223}} so they can place vision semi safely, and junglers only exist to sit in river scuttling and instagibbing people who think they can play league of legends. With ideas of reducing jungle XP, Riot will likely force an exacerbation of the new rotate heavy meta or bring back lane swapping - if you want to pick a jungler who can't duel scuttle crabs, you just "gank" exclusively for lane xp and demolish proc turret plating with the cannon wave every lane - maybe even literally buy relic shield in jg. This game was more respectable from a design standpoint when Riot had the excuse of being green. Now they're a little too tenured to have all these past problems springing up, wonky rubber banding amassing gold infusions, admitting to applying horrible band aid fixes to glaring issues, not addressing prevalent problems for actual year long periods of time. Now there's so many champions that the ones who need help have to take a back burner to the one's they're still trying to realize they released in CONFOUNDING states of broken power. If this is going to be "League of Everything is Broken" then just go ahead - buff the crappy crap already and make tanks the Big Assassins they were meant to be.
: Riven actually needs to be talked about more, Super strong in Low elo, and High elo.
> [{quoted}](name=ClassD Personnel,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=y8ktKBsw,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-01-16T22:24:04.216+0000) > I myself mained riven a good while and got her to my third most mastery points and almost hit gold because of it You know I'm something of a scientist myself {{sticker:garen-swing}}
Show more

oortoomeebreesuu

Level 173 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion