Rioter Comments
Jamaree (NA)
: Yes, stay on these forums long enough and you will see they most certainly do something. Yes, what they did is punishable, however, one games worth of doing such isn’t enough to get punished. Also, not everyone who gets punished by you will get a pop up box, for whatever reason.
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=OFMONOAj,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-13T04:33:07.738+0000) > > Yes, stay on these forums long enough and you will see they most certainly do something. > > Yes, what they did is punishable, however, one games worth of doing such isn’t enough to get punished. > > Also, not everyone who gets punished by you will get a pop up box, for whatever reason. Tha's why i checked op.gg. They are still playing games, even this morning while i am typing this they are in a live game still going. It's been 10+ games!
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Remember the days...
Remember the days when the client looked worse than my dead grandpa's face...
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
rujitra (NA)
: How do you know nothing came of it?
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=jdytaqGa,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-01-25T18:40:01.902+0000) > > How do you know nothing came of it? No notification
Rioter Comments
: Do not be afraid to report through tickets. Riot Support cares and hears you. Proof.
One thing I've noticed is riot support is always classy. Like if you ever call them for anything they are always super respectful/helpful. Their customer service is fantastic.
Rioter Comments
: LP decay in preseason
PH45 (EUNE)
: There is no decay in pre-season.
> [{quoted}](name=PH45,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WNPr55Hf,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-03T15:49:28.591+0000) > > There is no decay in pre-season. I just got a decay warning
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Not if the OT is talking about racial names. I've seen plenty. Also the thing is, Riot says the word k*s is an insta 2 week ban yet it's not blocked when you make a name. I've also been 2 week banned (no prior suspension) for saying %%%%%%%%%%% as a joke to my Korean friends (I'm Korean myself), somehow it's considered racist yet I see people with names like those that go undetected until I submit a Riot support ticket.
> [{quoted}](name=Simba Is The Cub,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=T45iAF9g,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-07-23T18:20:15.513+0000) > > Not if the OT is talking about racial names. I've seen plenty. Also the thing is, Riot says the word k*s is an insta 2 week ban yet it's not blocked when you make a name. > I've also been 2 week banned (no prior suspension) for saying %%%%%%%%%%% as a joke to my Korean friends (I'm Korean myself), somehow it's considered racist yet I see people with names like those that go undetected until I submit a Riot support ticket. Hey simba. I totally agree with you! The names seem to go unchecked/their are ways around it that I wish didn't occur. Even after a game and I report a summoner for their name, i'm not sure if anything gets done (i can't remember the last time i got a notification that someone's name had to be changed)
Rioter Comments
: Yesterday i witnessed a disgusting and a precious side of the Community all in one Game
Gosh this is a nice little reminder when I'm tempted to flame someone that their is a better approach
Audhulma (NA)
: Have you not lurked on GD before? People come here to bitch about getting banned for being toxic all the time. If you report them they'll get punished, but don't expect it to happen if you never bother to report.
> [{quoted}](name=Audhulma,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=80E9gYQV,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-26T16:04:59.693+0000) > > Have you not lurked on GD before? People come here to bitch about getting banned for being toxic all the time. If you report them they'll get punished, but don't expect it to happen if you never bother to report. I thought I saw somewhere that only .6% of players actually get banned. Maybe it's just me but I've had way more than .6% of people say some pretty messed up things to me before.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Tbh I don't see reworks change the abilities that much. Look at the old Twitch, it seems about the same kit.
> [{quoted}](name=Summonah12369,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3T2y42qA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-04-13T23:38:23.237+0000) > > Tbh I don't see reworks change the abilities that much. Look at the old Twitch, it seems about the same kit. I think about champions like heimerdinger and what not that could put 6 turrets on the ground at once and think it would be cool, or like being able to play the urgot/kat
Rioter Comments
: Pizza Delivery was never announced to be 975. It was always set to be 1350. Birdio is the one you are likely thinking of with people saying "wow only 975"
> [{quoted}](name=The Wolf King,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Fu47U3zP,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-03-30T17:56:36.613+0000) > > Pizza Delivery was never announced to be 975. It was always set to be 1350. > > Birdio is the one you are likely thinking of with people saying "wow only 975" I wish I could pull up the comment, but in the description for pizza delivery sivir on the first day it was "hyped" it had the line "the best part, only 975" in the description of the video
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Why would you say it's a failed rework?
> [{quoted}](name=The Wolf King,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PxwW29fW,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-03-20T03:03:02.511+0000) > > Why would you say it's a failed rework? I would say it didn't pan out because of lack of play and 0 competitive games in the full year and a half it's been out. Maybe I'm just missing the games but I have also seen 0 games of yorick this entire season in ranked. I don't main top but with the lack of attention and lack of play rate that I seem (if I recall that was a reason for the original rework) it seems like a failed rework
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=orangejraffe,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EnL9OnPp,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-03-01T03:05:06.263+0000) > > Yah they were diamond and I was plat. It was basically a play to duo with them type of thing. Something I don't know if I am really interested in seeing as I want to get to diamond on my own accord if I deserve it. But I was curious if this was even allowed. If i were in charge (i'm not but i have common sense tbh) i would say this is allowed as you are about the same elo (anything about platinum 4 to diamond 5 is the same IMO but then again it's not me making the decisions). If you duo with someone when you are plat 5 and they are diamond 1 (which is impossible they need to be diamond 5 to duo) then it would be frowned upon because that would be boosting of a lower rank. If you are within ONE league of each other, i.e. bronze 1 - silver 1, silver 1 - gold 1, gold 1 - plat 1, plat 1 - diamond 2 then it is allowed for that exact reason. Imagine this, take both of your MMR and divide by two. Average of platinum 5: 1850 plus Average of diamond 5: 2200 = 4050 4050 / 2 = 2025 which means you're going up against platinum 1 or 2 area currently which means it is fair for both of you to play at since it is still inside of your division range, i.e. you're platinum and the average MMR of you two together is still platinum. Hope that helped a bit~
> [{quoted}](name=Odysseus263,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EnL9OnPp,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-03-01T13:13:59.028+0000) > > If i were in charge (i'm not but i have common sense tbh) i would say this is allowed as you are about the same elo (anything about platinum 4 to diamond 5 is the same IMO but then again it's not me making the decisions). If you duo with someone when you are plat 5 and they are diamond 1 (which is impossible they need to be diamond 5 to duo) then it would be frowned upon because that would be boosting of a lower rank. If you are within ONE league of each other, i.e. bronze 1 - silver 1, silver 1 - gold 1, gold 1 - plat 1, plat 1 - diamond 2 then it is allowed for that exact reason. Imagine this, take both of your MMR and divide by two. > > Average of platinum 5: 1850 plus > Average of diamond 5: 2200 = 4050 > 4050 / 2 = 2025 which means you're going up against platinum 1 or 2 area currently which means it is fair for both of you to play at since it is still inside of your division range, i.e. you're platinum and the average MMR of you two together is still platinum. Hope that helped a bit~ You are probably the most helpful person ever
: Is it ranked or not? If ranked and they are ~2 tiers higher than you and helping you to win for money, that is called boosting which is against ToS. If it is scrims and they are helping you i.e. coaching then it is approved by Riot and won't get you permanently banned. LMK if you have more questions, i coach some people i play with over at EU West who just started and are ~silver 2 knowledge and gameplay atm.
> [{quoted}](name=Odysseus263,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EnL9OnPp,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-02-28T23:04:15.361+0000) > > Is it ranked or not? If ranked and they are ~2 tiers higher than you and helping you to win for money, that is called boosting which is against ToS. > > If it is scrims and they are helping you i.e. coaching then it is approved by Riot and won't get you permanently banned. > > LMK if you have more questions, i coach some people i play with over at EU West who just started and are ~silver 2 knowledge and gameplay atm. Yah they were diamond and I was plat. It was basically a play to duo with them type of thing. Something I don't know if I am really interested in seeing as I want to get to diamond on my own accord if I deserve it. But I was curious if this was even allowed.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Where did you get 25% from?
> [{quoted}](name=Daddy Issues,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=khfEvjgG,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-02-24T08:00:37.532+0000) > > Where did you get 25% from? Recent tweet from riot shows the following: 50% chance of skin shard 25% champion shard 10% emote permanent 11.5% ward skin+orange essence 3.5% summoner icon+orange essence
Audhulma (NA)
: Probably, but some of us have some janky ass luck. Mine is usually pretty all or nothing. I'm the guy that'll get that 2% chance roll 5 times in quick succession, but when there's an 80% chance of getting the good shit, I'll fail to get it a few times in a row first. Oddly enough, it usually happens when I'm thinking to myself something along the lines of "I'll laugh my ass off if _," (because it's so low a chance) and it'll happen as if to troll me. It's happened with odds as low as .001% chance a few times, so now I always wonder if I should just play a ton of lotto tickets each month.
> [{quoted}](name=Audhulma,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=khfEvjgG,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-02-24T07:41:48.986+0000) > > Probably, but some of us have some janky ass luck. Mine is usually pretty all or nothing. I'm the guy that'll get that 2% chance roll 5 times in quick succession, but when there's an 80% chance of getting the good shit, I'll fail to get it a few times in a row first. Oddly enough, it usually happens when I'm thinking to myself something along the lines of "I'll laugh my ass off if _," (because it's so low a chance) and it'll happen as if to troll me. It's happened with odds as low as .001% chance a few times, so now I always wonder if I should just play a ton of lotto tickets each month. So i'm guessing you're the guy that already had 60 gemstones and have all the super cool skins.
: i think you have it backwards, probably a 25% chance to have skin shards.
> [{quoted}](name=Dank Rat Memes,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=khfEvjgG,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-02-24T07:32:47.127+0000) > > i think you have it backwards, probably a 25% chance to have skin shards. Honestly that's how I feel about it. Not only that but the skin shard I got 5 times ago was a skin I already had :/ So i don't even know if the skin shard system is even a thing or if it's just a way to troll you.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Chroud (NA)
: When you got dominated by the Trist who was his support? and when you couldn't dominate as Trist who was your support? also Do you have a support Duo?
> [{quoted}](name=xChapex,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1WlXU9x8,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-01-31T20:35:46.069+0000) > > When you got dominated by the Trist who was his support? > > and > > when you couldn't dominate as Trist who was your support? > > also > > Do you have a support Duo? No I queue up solo. The support always changes. Usually the enchanters on both sides. This happens pretty much all of the time so I tend to peg it on myself and not my support.
Show more

orangejraffe

Level 208 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion