Mortal333 (EUW)
: they are creating events and they need attention on those events or it is a waste of money, to have that attention they make missions wich gives keys and chests, a special token or even blue essence , so basicaly if you want to get more blue essence you can't miss any event and any mission so you will need to play like crazy to have all that blue essence, that's what riot wants, but if you dont have time for that then it'll be hard since they putted almost all the blue essence focus on the events
> [{quoted}](name=Mortal333,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dctYO4Aa,comment-id=0000000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-16T22:50:23.076+0000) > > they are creating events and they need attention on those events or it is a waste of money, to have that attention they make missions wich gives keys and chests, a special token or even blue essence , so basicaly if you want to get more blue essence you can't miss any event and any mission so you will need to play like crazy to have all that blue essence, that's what riot wants, but if you dont have time for that then it'll be hard since they putted almost all the blue essence focus on the events but the events dont happen all the time do they? I know they did a few recently with star guardian, the one before that, and project. but is it gonna be something they always do since we dont get be for playing now except win of day?
: That's what you get for being negative...{{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
> [{quoted}](name=Luangphisay,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=7dsJr5wz,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-09-17T00:26:52.159+0000) > > That's what you get for being negative...{{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}} lol ok, i mean i actually wanted downvotes cuz it goes to show people on here love to downvote. I merely said what i thought and i dont think it was offensive what I said.
Tele II (NA)
: Lol a post about downvotes, of course its gonna get downvoted. Doesnt take much to know that. However, I wouldnt put much weight on votes. Theres a whole spectrum of thought and opinion, but we are given a mere 2 options, so it doesnt really mean much. I could agree with everything but one little part of a post where they blatantly lie or give misleading information. Im gonna downvote that. Doesnt mean i disagree with everything the person said. Everyones got different standards and reasons for their votes, so I dont think theyre that valuable.
> [{quoted}](name=Tele II,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=7dsJr5wz,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-09-16T22:00:06.841+0000) > > Lol a post about downvotes, of course its gonna get downvoted. Doesnt take much to know that. However, I wouldnt put much weight on votes. Theres a whole spectrum of thought and opinion, but we are given a mere 2 options, so it doesnt really mean much. I could agree with everything but one little part of a post where they blatantly lie or give misleading information. Im gonna downvote that. Doesnt mean i disagree with everything the person said. Everyones got different standards and reasons for their votes, so I dont think theyre that valuable. but upvotes and downvotes do actually matter. I've had a board post removed before after it got 15+ upvotes but on some of my posts that have 1 or less votes, there is no removal of that post even though i know it was a bad post and should be removed. Basically two posts were against the board rules but only the one that had lots of upvotes got removed. The reason was because since it had higher upvotes, it was more likely to get seen and reported while the other one doesnt because no one cares. So putting weight into votes is actually something to do because there is an actual thing to it. It would almost be like not putting weight into reddit upvotes and downvotes. I know reddit is much bigger but still, upvotes and downvotes matter so you can't just say dont put any weight on them. I don't really care if my post gets downvoted, it only further proves my point that people like to downvote more than upvote. I've written posts that aren't negative or against the board rules and they get literally no upvote or downvotes. I write one negative vote and i get at least 5 downvotes. I look at other posts and majority of posts are either no votes, or downvotes. Very few posts get upvotes. That's why i made a post discussing about how it feels like majority of people on here tend to downvote and rarely upvote only when the post is REALLY good.
: Save the champ shards and just cash them in as you need. Cuts your price down. If you don't get the shard you want you can always cash in 6300 worth anyways.
> [{quoted}](name=cuddlykitten4,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dctYO4Aa,comment-id=00000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-09-16T22:01:01.693+0000) > > Save the champ shards and just cash them in as you need. Cuts your price down. If you don't get the shard you want you can always cash in 6300 worth anyways. yea that's kind of what I'm doing... but it sucks when you get 3 soraka shards in a row.... I mean not only are you only gonna use the shard once if you want soraka, but every other shard after is only 90 be..... Put into perspective, back when ip was still around, you could make enough ip to buy 2 or 3 champs that cost 6300 ip in 1 month. This was because losing a game would net you 40-60 ip based on how long the game ran. Now you only get 50 for win of day and every game after that you get nothing. But i mean, it is a business, they need to make their money so i can't really hate. Just saying to give you as someone who has all the champs, that it also sucks on our end for those who don't have all the champs. I guess, it sucks for both sides but eh, they gotta make their money?
: My favorite of all the /facepalm crews is the ones that try to claim alpha dominance in post game chat like, "I had the most dmg, I carried".....like, boy, I'm a 1/2/19 Nautilus. Of course you did more damage, and besides, the Nasus that took every top tower and killed the nexus by himself while us other lanes were still working on 2nd tier tower carried us if anyone did. Good job shooting the enemy tho. Probably why you lacked cs all game. I agree with the original point though. The old runes were so much more strategic. I also have nothing I can do with all this BE now since I have all the champs. It just sits there waiting for chromas to go on BE sales or an essence emporium. Before I could at least buy runes to make me feel like I was kind of making some progress in some way.
> [{quoted}](name=cuddlykitten4,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dctYO4Aa,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-16T21:17:49.874+0000) > > My favorite of all the /facepalm crews is the ones that try to claim alpha dominance in post game chat like, "I had the most dmg, I carried".....like, boy, I'm a 1/2/19 Nautilus. Of course you did more damage, and besides, the Nasus that took every top tower and killed the nexus by himself while us other lanes were still working on 2nd tier tower carried us if anyone did. Good job shooting the enemy tho. Probably why you lacked cs all game. > > I agree with the original point though. The old runes were so much more strategic. I also have nothing I can do with all this BE now since I have all the champs. It just sits there waiting for chromas to go on BE sales or an essence emporium. Before I could at least buy runes to make me feel like I was kind of making some progress in some way. i can see the point of view when someone has all the champs and all these capsules are just giving more be and champ shards that you dont need.... It does seem kinda sucky. But then from my perspective where i dont have every champ, be is so hard to come by compared to ip. Getting a new champ at aroudn 6300 takes about 2-3 months if not longer to get enough be for them.
: No. Yours, as someone else pointed out, was a self-fulfilling prophecy. :) Here, I'll upvote you because you're actually being a cool and polite person while talking to people who reply.
> [{quoted}](name=GatekeeperTDS,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=7dsJr5wz,comment-id=0000000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-09-16T21:01:40.813+0000) > > No. Yours, as someone else pointed out, was a self-fulfilling prophecy. :) > > Here, I'll upvote you because you're actually being a cool and polite person while talking to people who reply. lmao are you sure it's not because you just want to upvote since i want downvotes to show how right i was? Hah jk but thanks :) Glad to have a good discussion with you.
: You need this Sivir skin to help you to satisfy your hungry desires about pizza :). Jungle tax didn't existed back in season 4-5 and it's was much better. It's wasn't needed because jungle was fine. Now jungle is so poor that jungler must tax their laners.
> [{quoted}](name=StormBladeMaster,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pYayy5Ow,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-09-16T20:51:01.072+0000) > > You need this Sivir skin to help you to satisfy your hungry desires about pizza :). > > Jungle tax didn't existed back in season 4-5 and it's was much better. It's wasn't needed because jungle was fine. Now jungle is so poor that jungler must tax their laners. https://youtu.be/xD7VayT4KqQ This video is around the same time i started playing league.... in 2013. That was around season 3. Jungle tax was always a thing in season 3
: Also, take a look at the newest post as of right this minute - https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/EGqTKIBq-toxic-behaviour-and-chat-restrict-bans Wall of text. "Troll." "Troll." "Troll." "Rito doesn't know what they're doing." Would you upvote this? I sure as hell didn't.
> [{quoted}](name=GatekeeperTDS,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=7dsJr5wz,comment-id=00000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-09-16T20:50:28.184+0000) > > Also, take a look at the newest post as of right this minute - > > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/EGqTKIBq-toxic-behaviour-and-chat-restrict-bans > > Wall of text. "Troll." "Troll." "Troll." "Rito doesn't know what they're doing." > > Would you upvote this? I sure as hell didn't. But was that what my post was like? A wall of text with troll and/or rito?
: Why XP and gold in jungle are so bad that our junglers steal our CS in lane ?
It's called jungle tax. Junglers want to take a few minions when they come gank because instead of farming, they took the time to come to your lane to gank so they need a few minions to make up for them not farming when they came to gank. Anyway, yeah i do think jungle gold and xp is a bit low relative to how hard or long it takes to clear camps. Sure some champs can clear really well but not all junglers have the same clear speed. I don't really jungle, but when I've tried a few times, I'm always at best, the same level as my top laner or mid if I farm very well, but it is always hard to catch up in level to them especially with how hard monsters hit you. This was of course some time in season 4 or 5 so i dont remember for sure and don't know how similar that is to how jungle is now. Last note, I want pizza.
Mortal333 (EUW)
: Runes and masteries
I wrote a board post before when riot was announcing that they are planning to make runes free for everyone that I hate this and i know it's gonna be a bad idea. Yet i got mega downvoted and look at us now. A lot of people are unhappy about how much damage there is now.... Yet the new runes are a big factor to why we have so much damage now. It's not the only reason, but it is a big reason.
: > I feel like people are more likely to downvote than upvote You should also think about **why** they're more likely to downvote than upvote.
> [{quoted}](name=GatekeeperTDS,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=7dsJr5wz,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-16T20:10:15.398+0000) > > You should also think about **why** they're more likely to downvote than upvote. hmmm so why is it that people are more likely to downvote instead of upvote? I mean when they dislike something they downvote. When they like something they dont upvote. They upvote only when they REALLY like something.
Saezio (EUNE)
: Self fulfilling prophecy at it's finest ladies and gentlemen. You make a post to get downvotes then "bet" you will get downvotes. {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
> [{quoted}](name=Saezio,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=7dsJr5wz,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-16T20:25:42.728+0000) > > Self fulfilling prophecy at it's finest ladies and gentlemen. > > You make a post to get downvotes then "bet" you will get downvotes. > > {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}} Yeah, I still got the reads :)
nm1010 (NA)
: It is pretty common knowledge that Ezreal spikes super hard at gauntlet/trinity + muramana. Sitting on an archangels for a few minutes after that was no issue considering that, again, **_he basically doubled the value of the gold he spent without even factoring in the damage on hit or shield._** This, again, was a pick/ban build and was pretty undeniably broken. You can argue down from broken to only strong, you can't argue from broken to weak as you are trying to do.
> [{quoted}](name=nm1010,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JHN4EEjZ,comment-id=00070000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-16T20:18:56.012+0000) > > It is pretty common knowledge that Ezreal spikes super hard at gauntlet/trinity + muramana. Sitting on an archangels for a few minutes after that was no issue considering that, again, **_he basically doubled the value of the gold he spent without even factoring in the damage on hit or shield._** This, again, was a pick/ban build and was pretty undeniably broken. You can argue down from broken to only strong, you can't argue from broken to weak as you are trying to do. if you buy gauntlet/trinity and muramana it means your archangels will not turn into seraphs until 30-40 minutes into the game considering how late you are getting it and you wont be able to stack it fast enough. Also, you dont have the shield from seraphs. I really don't see how this would make him op. If this makes him op, he is still op right now because you can get the same stats in terms of damage by getting a ludens echo just you wouldnt get the shield passive. The ludens is only behind on mana by 400 but 600 mana is still a lot, you still get 20 cdr. and 90 ap. But you also got to consider that you are actually getting extra damage because of the ludens proc dealing a very good amount of extra damage. So your argument of 2 tear items being op is silly considering ezreal can still have about the same amount of damage output with ludens after triforce/gauntlet+muramana. The only thing you lose out on is 400 extra mana from seraphs except that seraphs actually requires stacking so you wouldnt even have 1000 mana after buying archangels anyway while ludens you get the 600 mana instantly after buying and the ludens proc along with 90 ap. I really don't see how you think double tear items is op. The only thing you are getting extra is 400 extra mana compared to luden's 600 mana but it would require stacking which takes really long, and a shield but you wont get it until you fully stack your second tear which takes long. I really don't see it as op when ezreal can get about the same stats in the current game without 2 tear items
: Take a look at the number of upvotes or downvotes in relation to the total number of views. It's generally something like 1%. Ignore it. Pointing it out as something important is a great way to earn more downvotes. People are allowed to use upvotes/downvotes to express agreement or disagreement with a post. Nobody is required to "go out of their way" to give people an imaginary internet arrow. You also have this posted in the wrong board. https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation
> [{quoted}](name=GatekeeperTDS,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=7dsJr5wz,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-16T19:46:08.721+0000) > > Take a look at the number of upvotes or downvotes in relation to the total number of views. It's generally something like 1%. Ignore it. Pointing it out as something important is a great way to earn more downvotes. > > People are allowed to use upvotes/downvotes to express agreement or disagreement with a post. Nobody is required to "go out of their way" to give people an imaginary internet arrow. > > You also have this posted in the wrong board. > > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation Oh sorry it's in the wrong board. I'd like to move it but then there's already a few downvotes on it and if i delete and repost then the votes will reset. Also, the point that i was trying to make was that I feel like people are more likely to downvote than upvote. I know it's their choice but it just really feels that way to me and I just wanted to point it out. I've written a lot of posts on here and whenever people agree with what i posted, and i can confirm it because they say they agree in the comments, i have like a 1 or 2 total votes. When I write something and people disagree, i get somewhere in the -2 and more. Maybe it could just be me and my posts being not liked, but i look at a lot of new posts and plenty of them in a line down are 0 or negative in votes. Obviously if you look at what's hot in boards, you will only see high upvotes because high upvotes go in the hot section. But again, if you look at new posts, generally they all have 0 or negative votes. So not only is it my posts but other people's posts just constantly getting downvoted. Again, yes people are entitled to upvote or downvote what they want. But based on how people reply in comments to my posts, I feel like people are more likely to downvote than upvote just what i think.
Rioter Comments
: finally realized why people still play league
well i wont lie, i do love talking shit. I came from playing street fighter where people always send hate messages saying im a spammer, scrub, lag switcher and its funny cuz i know they be salty they lost. But cant really talk smack in league though :/
nm1010 (NA)
: It was pretty much pick/ban in pro scene for a reason. He got 83 AD from Muramana (a 2400g item) and 122 AP from Seraphs without runes or other items included. The gold efficiency was **_absolutely fucking insane_** as both items would become nearly 200% gold efficient (without their on hit damage or shielding factored in) in a standard build. Nobody else, except maybe Kai'sa, could build that hybrid for that cheap and still output ridiculously high damage while also being incredibly safe.
> [{quoted}](name=nm1010,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JHN4EEjZ,comment-id=000700000000,timestamp=2019-09-16T16:45:07.826+0000) > > It was pretty much pick/ban in pro scene for a reason. He got 83 AD from Muramana (a 2400g item) and 122 AP from Seraphs without runes or other items included. The gold efficiency was **_absolutely fucking insane_** as both items would become nearly 200% gold efficient (without their on hit damage or shielding factored in) in a standard build. Nobody else, except maybe Kai'sa, could build that hybrid for that cheap and still output ridiculously high damage while also being incredibly safe. Here's the thing you are missing. You are looking at it all wrong. Think about it. If you buy manamune right? You can only stack one tear at once. It would take at least 20 minutes until you fully stack it. By the time you get your second tear, it's not even fully stacked so you actually don't get that much mana and thus less ad and ap conversions from your mana. Also, you HAD to buy tear items early to get them stacking so that means you will be behind on getting your full sheen item, from getting lifesteal, from getting crit. It's a huge investment. Sure, 6 rod of ages sound good, but it isn't ideal because it would take too long to get them all fully stacked. Same thing with double tear item. It's not as op as you all make it seem to be because of the fact that it takes too long to stack more than 2 and buying two will cut down your power spikes from triforce, shiv, bork. So think about it, is it really that op when you will be behind on those items because you need to stack tear and tear actually takes long to stack?
Eedat (NA)
: Are you serious? Season 3? You mean back with old LB, pre rework fizz, the heyday of Zed, and DFG turning any AP champ into an assassin? Take the nostalgia glasses off lol
> [{quoted}](name=Eedat,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JUYlZFWJ,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-16T16:30:57.020+0000) > > Are you serious? Season 3? You mean back with old LB, pre rework fizz, the heyday of Zed, and DFG turning any AP champ into an assassin? > > Take the nostalgia glasses off lol hey that was deathfire grasp which doesnt work on zed lmfao. I can say dfg was very strong, but the runes and masteries weren't. Just because you reduce the damage from current runes doesnt mean dfg is gonna come back lol. You act like im asking for them to revert things to season 3 when in fact i did not.
nm1010 (NA)
: Riot limited Ezreal's build so he is slightly less broken instead of nerfing him directly and hurting their skin sales.
> [{quoted}](name=nm1010,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JHN4EEjZ,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-09-16T14:42:31.510+0000) > > Riot limited Ezreal's build so he is slightly less broken instead of nerfing him directly and hurting their skin sales. I'm pretty sure not letting someone go double tear doesn't hurt ezreal that much. A lot of players don't even go double tear and it was never op. Ezreal can still deal the same amount of damage and have the same amount of survivability without double tear. Seraphs shield? He can get shield from blood thirster and phantom dancer's life grasp. Seraph's cdr? He can easily get cdr off trinity and lethality items or ludens. I don't see how double tear items made ezreal op.
Nazgul10 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=overpoweredscrub,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JHN4EEjZ,comment-id=00050000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-16T14:15:00.672+0000) > > Good for you that you win a lot of games with ezreal, but just because you win a lot of games doesn't mean ezreal is op. > > Second, there's plenty of champs who can deal more damage than ezreal. If you are talking about burst that's not the same as dps. Yeah in a few combos ezreal can potentially deal a lot of burst, but after that he is out of gas and that's where other adcs will out damage him. It's not just draven or vayne. You got jinx who is a hyper carry, you got kaisa, you got ashe believe it or not because ashe builds crit and dps items rather than burst. Most ezreals can but never build crit much and that's why ezreal tends to have less dps because if you go crit, your abilties will generally do a bit less damage than normal since they cannot crit. > > If you think manamune seraph trinity bork is busted, you can still kinda do the same thing just you have to pick 1 tear instead of both. I'm sure the reason that you feel that build is busted is not because the manamune and seraphs but rather, because of the trinity bork and third item. Put into perspective a manamune with trinity bork and lethality/death cap right? Then think about seraphs trinity bork and lethality/death cap. Why would a single extra tear item make it suddenly op? Just because he has more mana to spam? Because if you think that's what makes ezreal strong you are sadly mistaken. > > Like I said, if you spam q from afar, you are missing out on damage. Yes ezreal has long range on q but here's something you probably don't take into consideration. It's easy to dodge. You can easily side step it, hide behind minions, it only hits 1 person, it requires you to land your skill shot, and even when you land it it doesn't do damage like a zoe q. It does decent damage but it's not like it will drop someone from 100 percent to 50 percent from 1 q. Especially not because of having double tears but rather some other reason like sheen proc+duskblade+ludens proc+shiv proc. > > So in your scenario where you say oh ezreal is better than yas cuz the range, well that's not true because yasuo has a bs passive shield, a wind wall, several dashes depending on the amount of units around that can easily by pass ezreal's range advantage along with a lot more damage than ezreal. Even in the case that ezreal stands really far back and just spams q all day, he loses a lot of damage like I said before because if all you do is sit back and q, your dps drops dramatically because you aren't auto attacking between your q. Also, even if you auto attack between your q, ezreal naturally has less dps than adcs who go crit or rage blade so who cares if you sit back and q when the other adc is melting your teammates with their dps? It's really not op that ezreal can sit back and q all day considering he has less overall damage per second and playing that way makes him have even less damage. I understand ezreal has burst, but that doesnt make him op. If you compare his burst to say zed, talon, katarina, fizz, yasuo then ezreal's burst is a lot less than those champs. Ezreal is like the middle and definitely not op if he can sit back and spam q all day which he already does currently. > > One extra tear item isn't gonna suddenly make him op unless we go by your opinion that him sitting back and pressing q all day makes him op. If you think that's what makes him op then I think we can't come to an agreement because I know for a fact that an ezreal sitting back and pressing q all day and not actually auto attacking between makes him weak. Ezreal is definitely not op. > > A double tear ezreal will still die easily if a fizz, yasuo, kat jump on him. He just dies. He is not op. Especially not with 2 tear of goddess items. But I don't just spam Q, nobody who plays Ezreal really does. > but after that he is out of gas and that's where other adcs will out damage him. He doesn't. He continues doing the same combos and seraph's would just amplify that. > A double tear ezreal will still die easily if a fizz, yasuo, kat jump on him. Well, if you run into an assassin, especially in this meta you deserve to die. How exactly will an Ezreal run into kata's E range, or even Fizz's? He can dodge his ult with E, so that basically destroys Fizz's engage. It's not even that hard to beat yasuo, because he will cast windwall and then either be forced to retreat or keep running at you. You can just outsmart him really easily. Personally, I don't think Ezreal gets outdamaged by other ADC's unless they are fed beyond belief. At full build and rank 5, Q has a 1 ish second cooldown if you land it so that's fast enough to deal a lot of damage. > Put into perspective a manamune with trinity bork and lethality/death cap right? Then think about seraphs trinity bork and lethality/death cap. Why would a single extra tear item make it suddenly op? Just because he has more mana to spam? Because if you think that's what makes ezreal strong you are sadly mistaken. Because he is way more hybrid than before. Seraph's gives around 120 ap if Ezreal has 2.7k mana, which he gets from both tear items. He doesn't need to build anything to compensate for CDR cause boots and trinity, and then he has 2 extra items to ruin your life with. The current Ezreal we have has to build something defensive to keep his mana high, like a Gauntlet. It takes up one of 6 slots so that gives him very limited space to be hybrid.
> [{quoted}](name=Nazgul10,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JHN4EEjZ,comment-id=000500000001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-16T14:37:51.518+0000) > > But I don't just spam Q, nobody who plays Ezreal really does. > > He doesn't. He continues doing the same combos and seraph's would just amplify that. > > Well, if you run into an assassin, especially in this meta you deserve to die. How exactly will an Ezreal run into kata's E range, or even Fizz's? He can dodge his ult with E, so that basically destroys Fizz's engage. It's not even that hard to beat yasuo, because he will cast windwall and then either be forced to retreat or keep running at you. You can just outsmart him really easily. Personally, I don't think Ezreal gets outdamaged by other ADC's unless they are fed beyond belief. At full build and rank 5, Q has a 1 ish second cooldown if you land it so that's fast enough to deal a lot of damage. > > Because he is way more hybrid than before. Seraph's gives around 120 ap if Ezreal has 2.7k mana, which he gets from both tear items. He doesn't need to build anything to compensate for CDR cause boots and trinity, and then he has 2 extra items to ruin your life with. The current Ezreal we have has to build something defensive to keep his mana high, like a Gauntlet. It takes up one of 6 slots so that gives him very limited space to be hybrid. First of all, hybrid sounds good, but isn't necessary. As you said before, armor is garbage at the moment. You don't need ap to make ezreal useful as ad is very strong already. Second, you can get the same amount of ap today in replacement of seraphs so your logic of seraphs amplifying your damage making ezreal too good is not a good reason because that just means ezreal can still deal the same amount of damage and with double tear. The only reason you are saying double tear is op is because he will go oom a lot less. You can't say anything about the cdr cuz cdr is still easy to get without double tear. The damage from ap and ad can still be achieved without double tear. The only thing you are missing is extra mana and shield from seraphs but you can easily get shield from blood thirster and phantom dancers life grasp. Just that now with no double tears, you have less options when it comes to builds. If you are saying double tear is op cuz more mana equals more spam, again, you are just bad at mana usage/conservation. Mana issues is not part of ezreal's problem. In fact, he always has more mana than most adcs because most adcs dont buy tear. So having more mana isn't gonna matter when ezreal usually never has mana problems except for you because you don't know how to conserve mana.
Nazgul10 (EUNE)
: > again with the part where you say spamming is op. Yasuo can literally spam q for days. Ezreal Q has a way longer range though? Yasuo's will fuck you if you get close to him but Ezreal is all about poking. He's just too good at that to give him more items to go hybrid. I play Ezreal quite often, and most of the time I completely stomp my lane. Like completely, it's over at 5 minutes. I can't even imagine what I would have been doing if I was given seraph's and manamune. I'd probably make the enemy mid dc without even roaming to his lane. > Ezreal already naturally has less dps than other adcs My Ezreal is probably second or third best adc damage wise. Only Vayne and Draven probably outdamage him. In my stats only. In almost every game I would land a W+Q combo for 60-70% of HP. For me, he doesn't lack in damage, and if I had seraph's it'd probably be a straight oneshot. Going AD items would definitely make Ezreal have more damage, but he would lack consistency. He would miss a few Q's and a W, get caught and use his E 1-2 times and boom you gotta recall while doing less than a tear ezreal. If double tear was a thing my build would probably be like this: Boots- Manamune- Seraph's- Trinity- BotRK- and either some lethality or a deathcap If I played with this build, it would just be busted. I'd poke virtually forever, have HUGE burst and a lot of safety, and also be hybrid so they can't build against me. You see how Seraph's could be a problem? It isn't just the mana, it's the CDR, the ap. I can free up a lot of room for stronger items because it just throws 20% cdr at me with a bit of ap to base my deathcap on, while giving me shitloads of ap to spam everything forever. It would not be fun at all to play against a champion that just walks up, bursts your entire healthbar and walks away with E. And that's just one champion. Maybe you prefer to go a straight burst or a straight poke build, but having Seraph's would enable you to get huge burst and better safety than just a poke Ezreal.
> [{quoted}](name=Nazgul10,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JHN4EEjZ,comment-id=0005000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-16T13:54:50.967+0000) > > Ezreal Q has a way longer range though? Yasuo's will fuck you if you get close to him but Ezreal is all about poking. He's just too good at that to give him more items to go hybrid. > > > I play Ezreal quite often, and most of the time I completely stomp my lane. Like completely, it's over at 5 minutes. I can't even imagine what I would have been doing if I was given seraph's and manamune. I'd probably make the enemy mid dc without even roaming to his lane. > > My Ezreal is probably second or third best adc damage wise. Only Vayne and Draven probably outdamage him. In my stats only. In almost every game I would land a W+Q combo for 60-70% of HP. For me, he doesn't lack in damage, and if I had seraph's it'd probably be a straight oneshot. > > Going AD items would definitely make Ezreal have more damage, but he would lack consistency. He would miss a few Q's and a W, get caught and use his E 1-2 times and boom you gotta recall while doing less than a tear ezreal. > > If double tear was a thing my build would probably be like this: > > Boots- Manamune- Seraph's- Trinity- BotRK- and either some lethality or a deathcap > > If I played with this build, it would just be busted. > > I'd poke virtually forever, have HUGE burst and a lot of safety, and also be hybrid so they can't build against me. You see how Seraph's could be a problem? It isn't just the mana, it's the CDR, the ap. I can free up a lot of room for stronger items because it just throws 20% cdr at me with a bit of ap to base my deathcap on, while giving me shitloads of ap to spam everything forever. It would not be fun at all to play against a champion that just walks up, bursts your entire healthbar and walks away with E. And that's just one champion. > > Maybe you prefer to go a straight burst or a straight poke build, but having Seraph's would enable you to get huge burst and better safety than just a poke Ezreal. Good for you that you win a lot of games with ezreal, but just because you win a lot of games doesn't mean ezreal is op. Second, there's plenty of champs who can deal more damage than ezreal. If you are talking about burst that's not the same as dps. Yeah in a few combos ezreal can potentially deal a lot of burst, but after that he is out of gas and that's where other adcs will out damage him. It's not just draven or vayne. You got jinx who is a hyper carry, you got kaisa, you got ashe believe it or not because ashe builds crit and dps items rather than burst. Most ezreals can but never build crit much and that's why ezreal tends to have less dps because if you go crit, your abilties will generally do a bit less damage than normal since they cannot crit. If you think manamune seraph trinity bork is busted, you can still kinda do the same thing just you have to pick 1 tear instead of both. I'm sure the reason that you feel that build is busted is not because the manamune and seraphs but rather, because of the trinity bork and third item. Put into perspective a manamune with trinity bork and lethality/death cap right? Then think about seraphs trinity bork and lethality/death cap. Why would a single extra tear item make it suddenly op? Just because he has more mana to spam? Because if you think that's what makes ezreal strong you are sadly mistaken. Like I said, if you spam q from afar, you are missing out on damage. Yes ezreal has long range on q but here's something you probably don't take into consideration. It's easy to dodge. You can easily side step it, hide behind minions, it only hits 1 person, it requires you to land your skill shot, and even when you land it it doesn't do damage like a zoe q. It does decent damage but it's not like it will drop someone from 100 percent to 50 percent from 1 q. Especially not because of having double tears but rather some other reason like sheen proc+duskblade+ludens proc+shiv proc. So in your scenario where you say oh ezreal is better than yas cuz the range, well that's not true because yasuo has a bs passive shield, a wind wall, several dashes depending on the amount of units around that can easily by pass ezreal's range advantage along with a lot more damage than ezreal. Even in the case that ezreal stands really far back and just spams q all day, he loses a lot of damage like I said before because if all you do is sit back and q, your dps drops dramatically because you aren't auto attacking between your q. Also, even if you auto attack between your q, ezreal naturally has less dps than adcs who go crit or rage blade so who cares if you sit back and q when the other adc is melting your teammates with their dps? It's really not op that ezreal can sit back and q all day considering he has less overall damage per second and playing that way makes him have even less damage. I understand ezreal has burst, but that doesnt make him op. If you compare his burst to say zed, talon, katarina, fizz, yasuo then ezreal's burst is a lot less than those champs. Ezreal is like the middle and definitely not op if he can sit back and spam q all day which he already does currently. One extra tear item isn't gonna suddenly make him op unless we go by your opinion that him sitting back and pressing q all day makes him op. If you think that's what makes him op then I think we can't come to an agreement because I know for a fact that an ezreal sitting back and pressing q all day and not actually auto attacking between makes him weak. Ezreal is definitely not op. A double tear ezreal will still die easily if a fizz, yasuo, kat jump on him. He just dies. He is not op. Especially not with 2 tear of goddess items.
Rioter Comments
: no thanks, league of "there are no solo kills anymore" can stay forever gone.
> [{quoted}](name=preternatural,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JUYlZFWJ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-16T13:30:52.495+0000) > > no thanks, league of "there are no solo kills anymore" can stay forever gone. back in season 3 where you didn't have insane runes giving you high damage, you could still get solo kills just fine. Now, it's like the damage output is excessive. Zed can do decent damage before with just shadow, e, and landing 2 shurikens on a person. But now with electrocute and back then when there was thunderlords, it's like he deals decent damage but also a lightning bolt that deals an extra chunk of damage to go on top of that. But it's really unnecessary. And I'm not really trying to complain saying zed is op, it's just an example. I mean zed is one of my favorite champs to play. The point im making is a lot of champs can do excessive amounts of damage on top of their damage they would get without the runes.
Nazgul10 (EUNE)
: > Also, you say pyke "has" to use his defensive tools offensively. Bull fucking shit. A lot of pykes have and do use their defensive skills defensively too. That's like saying zed has to use his mobility defensively -.- face fucking palm. He can use it both ways and so can pyke what the fuck are you talking about? I meant to say often, my bad. But a pyke without E is not a pyke, he's a walking ward. He's useless. If he does land his E on someone, that guy is probably dead. > If you go infinity edge and shiv, you have more dps than an ezreal going double tear while double tear has better kiting and poke. It has better DPS, but having more mana means that you will never have to really recall if you have lifesteal. Infinity and shiv provide damage and that's it. No CD (though you can just build 2 items and get 40% but whatever) and no real hybrid damage. > lmao you can argue the same thing about ap and ad have counters. Hp, armor, magic resist. Stacking health is literally like running it down mid. Armor is weak as shit, and for magic resist you have maybe 3 reliable items you can get, so good luck with MR. The best way (at least for me) to actually counter MR is build spirit visage on a tank that already has defenses built in for mages, or just dodge the skillshot because many ap abilities are skillshots anyway. > saying mana has no counter is fucking stupid lol. What will mana do to you? make you take 1000 damage? No, but it will make champions like Ezreal or Ryze or even Kassadin spam their abilities forever, and in the case of Ezreal, it's not only frustrating but also a bit broken. > my third comment reply to this because of how stupid it sounds. No counter to mana? What the actual fuck? This is the most stupid thing ive heard on boards. No counter to mana? Bro, if you think mana is op you got some problems. Just one tear item can keep ezreal from going oom for a long time already. If by mana making him op was because he never goes oom then you are clearly having some issues because as of right now, ezreal does not have any oom issues. If you buy tear on him, which almost all the time ezreals buy tear, they dont go oom. Also to add, his w now gives mana if he procs it with an ability so what the actual fuck do you mean by mana has no counter? A champ not going oom is op? Look at fucking yasuo lol. God, what a dumb ass comment lol When I play ezreal I can still go oom multiple times even with my manamune and gauntlet. Maybe you never use your abilities or something, but I do go oom quite frequently. If I got a seraph's on top, I'd probably abuse that combination to basically get a 70+ winrate on Ezreal. You can't itemize against him, he will quite literally never run out of oom, nothing you can do about him. I phrased the "mana is broken" wrong, but it still is pretty close to my main point. Some champions, like Ezreal right here, do too well when they have too much mana to play around with. Instead of "mana is broken", let's say that a lot of mana is broken on some champions.
> [{quoted}](name=Nazgul10,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JHN4EEjZ,comment-id=00050000000100000000,timestamp=2019-09-16T12:29:09.712+0000) > > I meant to say often, my bad. But a pyke without E is not a pyke, he's a walking ward. He's useless. If he does land his E on someone, that guy is probably dead. > > It has better DPS, but having more mana means that you will never have to really recall if you have lifesteal. Infinity and shiv provide damage and that's it. No CD (though you can just build 2 items and get 40% but whatever) and no real hybrid damage. > > Stacking health is literally like running it down mid. Armor is weak as shit, and for magic resist you have maybe 3 reliable items you can get, so good luck with MR. > > The best way (at least for me) to actually counter MR is build spirit visage on a tank that already has defenses built in for mages, or just dodge the skillshot because many ap abilities are skillshots anyway. > > No, but it will make champions like Ezreal or Ryze or even Kassadin spam their abilities forever, and in the case of Ezreal, it's not only frustrating but also a bit broken. > > When I play ezreal I can still go oom multiple times even with my manamune and gauntlet. Maybe you never use your abilities or something, but I do go oom quite frequently. If I got a seraph's on top, I'd probably abuse that combination to basically get a 70+ winrate on Ezreal. You can't itemize against him, he will quite literally never run out of oom, nothing you can do about him. I phrased the "mana is broken" wrong, but it still is pretty close to my main point. Some champions, like Ezreal right here, do too well when they have too much mana to play around with. Instead of "mana is broken", let's say that a lot of mana is broken on some champions. again with the part where you say spamming is op. Yasuo can literally spam q for days. Not just him but plenty of champs have zero mana cost and can spam or have a different resource which basically makes them not use mana and never go oom. If having more mana was op, why not make manaless champs have mana cuz that shit is op but guess what? No one says manaless champs are op. You don't see manaless champs having to use mana now, they still are manaless. I do go oom on ezreal, but it would take so long and that's just with 1 tear. You don't need 2 tears to have good mana. You probably are just using your e too often that's why you go oom since the e costs a shit ton of mana. Since I started playing league in season 3, I've always played very good when it comes to mana usage. I played wukong a lot and you can easily just spam his e, q, w but if you do that, you go oom very quick. So I learned through playing not to waste mana unless it's really worth it. If you can deal a lot of damage and that person can't heal up from the damage you take then it's worth the mana spent. If you can survive by spending the mana and get the kill then yes it's worth the mana. If you wanna go ham on minions and spend all your mana, it's only worth it if you know you can back to base after because you shoved the wave when spending that mana. On ezreal, you can't go oom till a very long time if you have only 1 tear of goddess so the mana being too good cuz 2 tears is not even relevant since you can still have plenty of mana as ezreal with just 1 tear item. The only times you go oom on ezreal is early when the tear isn't fully stacked yet and is about half or less stacked. But I'm really good at spamming abilties while walking back to lane that by the time I finish an item or an item and a half, my tear is near fully stacked and i tend to not run into oom situations. I think you just need to be more efficient with your mana usage and also know that ezreal is not op even if his mana is infinite. If your argument is that an ezreal with near infinite or infinite mana can spam q all day, you should know that a bad ezreal plays like that. Just sitting back and pressing q the entire time. Yes it's fine to sit back and spam q in an aram game or in a situation where no fight has broken out, but generally you want to be auto attack in between your q. If you are those ezreals who literally sit back and q all the time even when a team fight breaks out, that's a bad ezreal. I've had plenty of games where every lane is winning but we lose the game because during teamfights, their adc is going ham dealing a lot of damage for their team while our ezreal is just sitting back and pressing q. Ezreal already naturally has less dps than other adcs who go crit or lethality, but then if you sit back and don't auto in between your q, you cut your damage output even further. So again, infinite mana ezreal wouldn't even be op. The only way i can see an infinite mana ezreal be op is if all his abilitie cooldowns were the same as they are in urf mode where every basic ability has about a 2 second cooldown and ult is every 10-20, which they are not. Ezreal's biggest weakness is that his dps is weaker than most adcs in exchange for safe poke and some bits of burst. Having 2 tears isn't gonna make ezreal have more dps and his poke game is about similar but definitely would have a lot more poke from duskblade, trinity, ludens, shiv items as well as more dps from the trinity duskblade shiv. The trade off from double tear is you lose dps and stronger poke for a less but still decent poke but with the shield. You can't talk about cdr because trinity, ludens, duskblade all give cdr not just seraphs. Again, it's all on preference and not that one is more op than the other. Seraph's shield is fine, but you are trading either duskblade's high burst from q proc, trinity's sheen burst proc and dps from attack speed and multiple sheen procs, luden's burst from passive and bonus ap in exchange for a shield and muramana's slight boost in single target abilties. It's not really op if you think about it, it's just different passives you are looking for in builds. It would be similar to if you want shiv for the extra burst or go phantom dancer for the survivability. One is not op compared to the other, it just depends on which passive you prefer and what you think is better for your situation.
Rioter Comments
Nazgul10 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=overpoweredscrub,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JHN4EEjZ,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-16T02:27:21.198+0000) > > well how about this. Let's make the game so that you can only buy 1 lifesteal item now so if you buy bork you cant buy blood thirster or mercurial or deaths dance etc. Because why? Cuz people will abuse stacking lifesteal. > > How about we make it that you can only buy 1 armor item now? Why? Because people will start abusing stacking armor. > > How about we make it that you can only buy 1 ap item now? Why? Cuz it's op if people stack ap. > > Very nice logic. Life steal has grievous wounds as a counter. Armor has lethality and armor penetration, and also with the amount of damage in the game it is almost irrelevant. Is there any way to counter mana? Nah. One reason Ezreal is a bit strong right now is because he is hybrid, which means if the ezreal has 3 brain cells he will build both ap and ad, so you can't itemize against him. If you're so obsessed with having so much mana, build every mana item you can find on the shop.
> [{quoted}](name=Nazgul10,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JHN4EEjZ,comment-id=00030000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-16T11:37:05.700+0000) > > Life steal has grievous wounds as a counter. > > Armor has lethality and armor penetration, and also with the amount of damage in the game it is almost irrelevant. > > Is there any way to counter mana? Nah. One reason Ezreal is a bit strong right now is because he is hybrid, which means if the ezreal has 3 brain cells he will build both ap and ad, so you can't itemize against him. > > > If you're so obsessed with having so much mana, build every mana item you can find on the shop. my third comment reply to this because of how stupid it sounds. No counter to mana? What the actual fuck? This is the most stupid thing ive heard on boards. No counter to mana? Bro, if you think mana is op you got some problems. Just one tear item can keep ezreal from going oom for a long time already. If by mana making him op was because he never goes oom then you are clearly having some issues because as of right now, ezreal does not have any oom issues. If you buy tear on him, which almost all the time ezreals buy tear, they dont go oom. Also to add, his w now gives mana if he procs it with an ability so what the actual fuck do you mean by mana has no counter? A champ not going oom is op? Look at fucking yasuo lol. God, what a dumb ass comment lol
Nazgul10 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=overpoweredscrub,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JHN4EEjZ,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-16T02:27:21.198+0000) > > well how about this. Let's make the game so that you can only buy 1 lifesteal item now so if you buy bork you cant buy blood thirster or mercurial or deaths dance etc. Because why? Cuz people will abuse stacking lifesteal. > > How about we make it that you can only buy 1 armor item now? Why? Because people will start abusing stacking armor. > > How about we make it that you can only buy 1 ap item now? Why? Cuz it's op if people stack ap. > > Very nice logic. Life steal has grievous wounds as a counter. Armor has lethality and armor penetration, and also with the amount of damage in the game it is almost irrelevant. Is there any way to counter mana? Nah. One reason Ezreal is a bit strong right now is because he is hybrid, which means if the ezreal has 3 brain cells he will build both ap and ad, so you can't itemize against him. If you're so obsessed with having so much mana, build every mana item you can find on the shop.
> [{quoted}](name=Nazgul10,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JHN4EEjZ,comment-id=00030000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-16T11:37:05.700+0000) > > Life steal has grievous wounds as a counter. > > Armor has lethality and armor penetration, and also with the amount of damage in the game it is almost irrelevant. > > Is there any way to counter mana? Nah. One reason Ezreal is a bit strong right now is because he is hybrid, which means if the ezreal has 3 brain cells he will build both ap and ad, so you can't itemize against him. > > > If you're so obsessed with having so much mana, build every mana item you can find on the shop. saying mana has no counter is fucking stupid lol. What will mana do to you? make you take 1000 damage? Bro are you listening to what you are saying? There are literally champs with no mana cost meaning infinite mana. What the fuck? No counter to mana? What's so broken about mana? When you got champs who dont even use mana and can spam all game the fuck?
Nazgul10 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=overpoweredscrub,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JHN4EEjZ,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-16T02:27:21.198+0000) > > well how about this. Let's make the game so that you can only buy 1 lifesteal item now so if you buy bork you cant buy blood thirster or mercurial or deaths dance etc. Because why? Cuz people will abuse stacking lifesteal. > > How about we make it that you can only buy 1 armor item now? Why? Because people will start abusing stacking armor. > > How about we make it that you can only buy 1 ap item now? Why? Cuz it's op if people stack ap. > > Very nice logic. Life steal has grievous wounds as a counter. Armor has lethality and armor penetration, and also with the amount of damage in the game it is almost irrelevant. Is there any way to counter mana? Nah. One reason Ezreal is a bit strong right now is because he is hybrid, which means if the ezreal has 3 brain cells he will build both ap and ad, so you can't itemize against him. If you're so obsessed with having so much mana, build every mana item you can find on the shop.
> [{quoted}](name=Nazgul10,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JHN4EEjZ,comment-id=00030000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-16T11:37:05.700+0000) > > Life steal has grievous wounds as a counter. > > Armor has lethality and armor penetration, and also with the amount of damage in the game it is almost irrelevant. > > Is there any way to counter mana? Nah. One reason Ezreal is a bit strong right now is because he is hybrid, which means if the ezreal has 3 brain cells he will build both ap and ad, so you can't itemize against him. > > > If you're so obsessed with having so much mana, build every mana item you can find on the shop. lmao you can argue the same thing about ap and ad have counters. Hp, armor, magic resist.
Nazgul10 (EUNE)
: > The biggest reason the double tears is good is for the mana. And because he gets extra ad off his autos and Q. And because he gets a big shield. Oh and he gets extra ap depending on how much mana he has. Oh yes he also gets CDR. Off 2 items. And that's just item passives and actives. > It will give him both ap and ad the same and actually more damage than double tear build in exchange for the mana. Yeah, and if I go 6 infinity edge I will have more ad and 100% crit. Do you even think about what you're saying? > When you got dumb things like pyke but clearly pyke is not op to people but ezreal apparently is despite being squishier and having less escape than pyke and no hard cc Pyke has to use his defensive tools offensively. Ezreal can really only use his E defensively. Unless you like inting in your games. Ezreal's E cancels any kind of hook on him, so it doesn't really matter if you get hooked by Blitz or thresh.
> [{quoted}](name=Nazgul10,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JHN4EEjZ,comment-id=000500000001,timestamp=2019-09-16T11:45:24.263+0000) > > And because he gets extra ad off his autos and Q. And because he gets a big shield. Oh and he gets extra ap depending on how much mana he has. Oh yes he also gets CDR. Off 2 items. And that's just item passives and actives. > > Yeah, and if I go 6 infinity edge I will have more ad and 100% crit. Do you even think about what you're saying? > > Pyke has to use his defensive tools offensively. Ezreal can really only use his E defensively. Unless you like inting in your games. Ezreal's E cancels any kind of hook on him, so it doesn't really matter if you get hooked by Blitz or thresh. you are still missing out on attack speed if you go double tear. If you go infinity edge and shiv, you have more dps than an ezreal going double tear while double tear has better kiting and poke. They both have their advantage and disadvantages. That's like you saying iceborne gauntlets is op cuz it gives you mana and sheen damage even though no one thinks gauntlet is op and is just a different option to trinity. Also, you say pyke "has" to use his defensive tools offensively. Bull fucking shit. A lot of pykes have and do use their defensive skills defensively too. That's like saying zed has to use his mobility defensively -.- face fucking palm. He can use it both ways and so can pyke what the fuck are you talking about?
: you can still do double tear builds, rito just made them harder to stack.
> [{quoted}](name=preternatural,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JHN4EEjZ,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-09-16T11:57:07.006+0000) > > you can still do double tear builds, rito just made them harder to stack. not true. You can only buy 1 tear item and then you can't buy another. Also, it's not harder to stack now. Back when you can buy 2 tear items or 6, only 1 tear will stack at a time. You don't stack them all at the same time. So the stacking still works the same but now you can only buy 1 tear like how you can only buy 1 boot.
l MrD l (NA)
: Oh no pyke got caught ....
I hate pyke, have him deleted. If he was playing lux, sona, nami in that same instance, he would be dead right there.
Sukishoo (NA)
: > buy 5 tear Then they made tears unique and people just buy 6 sapphire or Ruby crystals instead XD
> [{quoted}](name=Sukishoo,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=eH9Ekka9,comment-id=00030003,timestamp=2019-09-15T21:12:06.318+0000) > > Then they made tears unique and people just buy 6 sapphire or Ruby crystals instead XD dude exactly!! It would be so stupid if they purposely made tears unique because of people buying 6 tears. Like if people want to troll they could just buy x or buy literally nothing and sell all their items. But to people who actually liked double tear builds, you can't do that anymore. And anytime i mention double tear builds, people either say it was op and abused by certain champs or it was just bad. But both those claims are not even true. On ezreal, a double tear item was not bad, but also not great because you don't have the same dps as an adc would going double tear. So I just think it's dumb that it is restricted now because low key i think the biggest reason they did it is because people always be buying 6 tears when salty.
Rioter Comments
: Lost another game by an idiot adc who ignored towers and objectives, then proceeds to tell me "Taking towers and objectives is supports job, I got kills, I did my job. U didnt" So taking towers isnt even an ADCs job anymore....FML
> [{quoted}](name=Freaktory,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=W2tyxWxG,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-16T04:19:05.141+0000) > > Lost another game by an idiot adc who ignored towers and objectives, then proceeds to tell me "Taking towers and objectives is supports job, I got kills, I did my job. U didnt" > > So taking towers isnt even an ADCs job anymore....FML wow what the heck? that's one of the most stupid things an adc could say lol. Taking towers is everyone's job, especially adcs lol.
CurS1VE (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=overpoweredscrub,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JHN4EEjZ,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-09-16T02:31:14.778+0000) > > If you wanna say that ezreal is op with double tears thats the most stupid statement. You can still make ezreal as op as the double tear item with gunblade and rageblade. It will give him both ap and ad the same and actually more damage than double tear build in exchange for the mana. The biggest reason the double tears is good is for the mana. > > I've played double tear ezreal before and you actually get more ad and ap for going other items instead of tears. Example. I can be full build with muramana, frozen gauntlet or triforce, seraphs. But if i sell seraphs and muramana for rageblade and gunblade, i actually have higher ap and ad in trade for the mana i lost. But you all keep thinking it's op when it's not. Like seriously, you really think he is that op? wow. When you got dumb things like pyke but clearly pyke is not op to people but ezreal apparently is despite being squishier and having less escape than pyke and no hard cc bro you need to chill, im giving you the reasons that riot gave us as to why the double tears went away. jeez you literally ask the question as to why it was nerfed and then you get all aggro when you hear why? im not a riot employee! I didn't nerf the tears! im telling you the reasons why riot nerfed it! They gave the reasons and just cause you don't like it doesn't mean you can take your aggression out on me for answering your question
> [{quoted}](name=CurS1VE,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JHN4EEjZ,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2019-09-16T03:03:39.677+0000) > > bro you need to chill, im giving you the reasons that riot gave us as to why the double tears went away. jeez > > you literally ask the question as to why it was nerfed and then you get all aggro when you hear why? im not a riot employee! I didn't nerf the tears! im telling you the reasons why riot nerfed it! > They gave the reasons and just cause you don't like it doesn't mean you can take your aggression out on me for answering your question oh well why didnt you say thats what riot said. I thought you were just saying random stuff that you believed because imo double tear wasnt even that great. It wasnt bad it wasnt op it was just okay if you wanted double tear. Riot's balance decisions make no sense. Why remove double tear when there are a lot of more op things. Double tear isnt even what makes adcs do so much damage nowadays thats why i think its dumb that they removed it. I main ezreal and even with double tear, you are doing less damage than an adc when it comes to dps.
: How come the champions can swear now, but we can't have swears in our League status?
akali always had the line saying so many noobs will match making ever find balance but you cant go around calling people noobs in game
CurS1VE (NA)
: Ezreal was basically the reason why as people said but the real reason was how ezreal's kit works as well as his damage. So when you look at how ezreal built with the double tears it gave him a massive amount of AD and AP as well as on-hit damage and it made him very difficult to play against because you couldn't itemize defensively at all, you build armor? So what he has Seraph's and a gunblade, you build mr? so what he has Seraph's a gunblade and muramana. You have hard engage? So what Ezreal blinks away, You have finally got ezreal to burn his blink? So what he has a 2k Shield u have to break through as well as dmg and healing. He was essentially a 1 man army with the build and honestly it took a while for people to figure it out but when they did it made him THE ADC and made it really tough to beat him with how much safety he has if i remember correctly, he had something like a 55% winrate when that build became popular, the moment they restricted the tears he went down to a normal 50% -ish
> [{quoted}](name=CurS1VE,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JHN4EEjZ,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-09-15T15:31:36.059+0000) > > Ezreal was basically the reason why as people said but the real reason was how ezreal's kit works as well as his damage. > > So when you look at how ezreal built with the double tears it gave him a massive amount of AD and AP as well as on-hit damage and it made him very difficult to play against because you couldn't itemize defensively at all, you build armor? So what he has Seraph's and a gunblade, you build mr? so what he has Seraph's a gunblade and muramana. > You have hard engage? So what Ezreal blinks away, You have finally got ezreal to burn his blink? So what he has a 2k Shield u have to break through as well as dmg and healing. > > He was essentially a 1 man army with the build and honestly it took a while for people to figure it out but when they did it made him THE ADC and made it really tough to beat him with how much safety he has > > if i remember correctly, he had something like a 55% winrate when that build became popular, the moment they restricted the tears he went down to a normal 50% -ish If you wanna say that ezreal is op with double tears thats the most stupid statement. You can still make ezreal as op as the double tear item with gunblade and rageblade. It will give him both ap and ad the same and actually more damage than double tear build in exchange for the mana. The biggest reason the double tears is good is for the mana. I've played double tear ezreal before and you actually get more ad and ap for going other items instead of tears. Example. I can be full build with muramana, frozen gauntlet or triforce, seraphs. But if i sell seraphs and muramana for rageblade and gunblade, i actually have higher ap and ad in trade for the mana i lost. But you all keep thinking it's op when it's not. Like seriously, you really think he is that op? wow. When you got dumb things like pyke but clearly pyke is not op to people but ezreal apparently is despite being squishier and having less escape than pyke and no hard cc
Nazgul10 (EUNE)
: > Here's the thing, you are coming at me from the competitive ranked perspective. Don't waste your time. I only play normal blind pick and arams and those games are completely different than ranked games. That by itself is enough to prove why it shouldn't be added. If we start making changes so we can get some random builds on blind pick then this game is fucked. Nobody takes normals seriously.
> [{quoted}](name=Nazgul10,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JHN4EEjZ,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-09-15T16:36:48.486+0000) > > That by itself is enough to prove why it shouldn't be added. If we start making changes so we can get some random builds on blind pick then this game is fucked. Nobody takes normals seriously. well how about this. Let's make the game so that you can only buy 1 lifesteal item now so if you buy bork you cant buy blood thirster or mercurial or deaths dance etc. Because why? Cuz people will abuse stacking lifesteal. How about we make it that you can only buy 1 armor item now? Why? Because people will start abusing stacking armor. How about we make it that you can only buy 1 ap item now? Why? Cuz it's op if people stack ap. Very nice logic.
Crocele (NA)
: because ezreal could abuse both, anyone surprised?
> [{quoted}](name=Crocele,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JHN4EEjZ,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-09-15T15:24:08.001+0000) > > because ezreal could abuse both, anyone surprised? I'm pretty sure it's not abusing. You are clearly missing out on better items. Going double tear means you will not have sheen item which is big on ezreal. Or you will lack assassin burst from duskblade procs because you don't have duskblade because you chose to get early tear items to stack them. If you dont get the tear items early, you will not have two fully stacked tear items because it takes really long to stack two of them. So i dont get why everyone is crying saying it's op and abusing the game when it's clearly a sacrifice you have to make. It's like saying, buying two lifesteal items is op and being abused but clearly you will miss out on infinity edge crit damage or shiv proc or the life grasp from phantom dancer or the runans giving you triple auto attacks. It's clearly a sacrifice you make if you buy two lifesteal items. But i bet you if riot made it that you could only buy 1 lifesteal item, you all would come tell me it's op and abusable when it clearly isnt. The same thing with tear of goddess items. The only reason riot fucking removed being able to buy multiple tear items is cuz people intend to troll when they buy 6 tear items without even fully stacking 1 before buying another. Meanwhile here i am actually buying it because i like the quality of life it gives similar to how people may choose iceborne gauntlet over triforce because they prefer the slow it gives and armor over the triforce damage. It is definitely not an abuse but more of a preference on how you like to play.
Nazgul10 (EUNE)
: Getting 2.5k mana, 20% cdr a shield and extra damage from your autos from just 2 items is a bit unhealthy for the game to say the least. It would make ezreal pick/ban in every elo because he would be abused way too much. It's just 2 items and he is going to have mana to stay in lane for the next 10 billion years. He can then buy a trinity and some damage item and he's set. How will Kassadin and Ryze benefit from a second tear? I don't think anyone will want to sacrifice a slot for a damage item.
> [{quoted}](name=Nazgul10,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JHN4EEjZ,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-09-15T13:07:14.407+0000) > > Getting 2.5k mana, 20% cdr a shield and extra damage from your autos from just 2 items is a bit unhealthy for the game to say the least. It would make ezreal pick/ban in every elo because he would be abused way too much. It's just 2 items and he is going to have mana to stay in lane for the next 10 billion years. He can then buy a trinity and some damage item and he's set. > > How will Kassadin and Ryze benefit from a second tear? I don't think anyone will want to sacrifice a slot for a damage item. idk, it's not that op tho. You can easily get 20 cdr from ludens. The shield might be okay but not op and is mostly useful in higher skill games where people are peeling for you so anything that leaks out of your peel you can shield. In low elo normal games that i play, that shield aint gonna save your life for shit cuz 2 or 3 people flash onto you and kill you with assassin level of damage free. I don't see what the big problem about ezreal being in lane for 10 billion years cuz he doesnt go oom. He already doesnt go oom from 1 tear item so mana was never an issue for him to stay in lane. Plus, there are champions in the game that dont even use mana who can stay in lane forever. And some who don't use mana and have healing in their kit -.- but that's not op so i dont see how ezreal would be with an extra 1000 mana that you can't even stack that quick. It would take till 30 minutes at least to fully stack 2 tear of the goddess. Ryze benefits from the 2k mana converting to ap obviously. He would be able to stay in lane much longer too considering he uses more mana than ezreal does so he would actually benefit from the mana more than ezreal would. The muramana will give him extra auto attack damage that he can weave between spells and cooldown, and it also makes his single target spells and attacks deal more damage. Ryze has a bunch of single target spells. And even if you don't go muramana, you can go double seraphs instead. You need to read what i wrote because i clearly stated why kass would benefit from an extra 1000 mana. If you are trying to argue with me based on efficiency, it's a waste of time because low elo normal blind pick is different from ranked big time. Here's the thing, you are coming at me from the competitive ranked perspective. Don't waste your time. I only play normal blind pick and arams and those games are completely different than ranked games. Just because you won't sacrifice a slot doesnt mean i wouldnt in normal and blind. The strategies are slightly different in low elo normal games. Trust me, you do a lot better playing zed in normal blind pick than you would playing support because more than half the time, the adc is new and is what determines if you win or lose bot lane since adc and support is so team heavy.... unless you play pyke lol then you can sort of carry with pyke maybe. I have games in normals where i would actually do better going ap mf than going regular mf. The reason is that sure regular mf does more damage, but if no one peels for you, then all the damage you have means nothing if you are dead. That's why you shouldn't be trying to tell me this or that build isnt good or is inefficient because normal games are different from ranked and some strategies work better than it would in ranked. Aka not picking adc for adc. Yeah maybe in ranked it matters, but i have a much higher win rate picking zed bot or support to win. Why? Cuz usually the adc and support don't know how to deal with zed even if im zed adc or zed support, so then i kill their adc and support and carry like that. Doesnt work in ranked as well so thats why i said if you are basing things off ranked, it's kinda a waste since ranked and normals are very different story.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=overpoweredscrub,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JHN4EEjZ,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-09-15T07:50:01.177+0000) > >Ryze is also another champ who could benefit from the mana. You get 1000 mana when you fully complete a tear, that only spells a really good item on ryze and ezreal. But there's also blitz who could get a giant shield from his passive. Kassadin could get off an extra fully stacked ult or 3 because of that extra mana. None of those champions would buy both Manamune and AaS if it were an option.
> [{quoted}](name=Darkdemon653,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JHN4EEjZ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-15T11:23:47.887+0000) > > None of those champions would buy both Manamune and AaS if it were an option. ive already stated that it's not a troll build on ezreal. It's not op but it synergizes well on ezreal. I've bought both tear items on ezreal and so have other high level players so you can't so no one would buy those items. It's not even that bad. You wanna know bad builds? Having players in norms go ap on champs that have literally nothing that scales off ap yet they can buy ap items. Or how about those who buy 1 ad item, 1 ap item, 1 armor item, 1 magic resist item on riven..... what is the ap gonna do for her?
: It was removed because double tear ROA was incredibly strong.
> [{quoted}](name=Miles The Man,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JHN4EEjZ,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-09-15T12:13:13.113+0000) > > It was removed because double tear ROA was incredibly strong. eh, i highly doubt it. Going tear was never op more than just a quality of life item that gave you a lot of mana so you dont go oom while giving some ad or ap along so you arent too behind on ad or ap. It's basically what you buy if you want mana pretty much. Going double tear is not worse or better than going gunblade rageblade on ezreal. Just you miss out on the mana and trade it for the gunblade active, sustain, and attack speed. Only ryze is probably strong but it's not because double tear items, it's just because ryze is strong. He doesnt need double tear, it's only if you want the mana
: > [{quoted}](name=overpoweredscrub,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JHN4EEjZ,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-09-15T07:50:01.177+0000) > >Ryze is also another champ who could benefit from the mana. You get 1000 mana when you fully complete a tear, that only spells a really good item on ryze and ezreal. But there's also blitz who could get a giant shield from his passive. Kassadin could get off an extra fully stacked ult or 3 because of that extra mana. None of those champions would buy both Manamune and AaS if it were an option.
> [{quoted}](name=Darkdemon653,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JHN4EEjZ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-15T11:23:47.887+0000) > > None of those champions would buy both Manamune and AaS if it were an option. aas? ass? lol wat? Here's the flaw in your statement. Just because something isn't good doesnt mean people dont wanna buy it. That's like saying ezreal can't buy statik shiv because he has better items, but that doesnt mean you cant buy it and proc your q with it. You need to also remember that in normal blind games, it's not the same as ranked. You dont gotta be a robot and follow the most effective build. Most people playing normals arent even good so you can get away with less efficient builds. I win lots of games going ap mf and that shit sucks in ranked.
Rioter Comments
: Need More Tanky Bois
I also too want to be tanky. The closest thing to what i mean is back then i used to go tank adcs. By that i mean like play lucian or ashe and build stuff like deadmans plate or sunfire cape etc. I know it sounds troll but the illusion in it was that most people would charge in trying to kill me so bad cuz im an adc, but they never check that im actually building tank so it actually works in my favor because even if i die, i lasted at least 7-10 seconds wasting all of their damage on me and then my team cleans up. Me being an adc is just a global taunt passive. And this wouldn't mess with competitive because good players actually look at the enemies items while in my normal blind pick games, most people dont do that so i get to just have fun being tanky and hard to kill. And it's not even unfair because since im going tank adc, i do little to no damage but im soaking so much damage. That is what I consider a good balance to being tanky. But here is the problem. If you go tank and it makes you tanky, and you go tanky on someone like fizz, akali, zed, master yi that's where there is problems. Because unlike ashe who actually needs offensive items to deal good damage, fizz, akali, zed, and yi have lots of damage in their kit that they don't need the offensive items as much as ashe would. Some solutions should be that the defensive items have a passive that reduce your damage output by a percentage, or make it that everyone doesn't have high base ability damage and instead make it that all champs scale a certain amount. That way, if you build offensive, you do high damage. If you build tanky, you don't do damage to squishies or anyone really, but you are hard to kill. Because i also miss being able to spam dance while 3 people are attacking me and laughing at them because they are actually losing in the fight since im the tank but they dont realize it yet and my team just shits on them cuz they waste all their ults and cooldowns on me.
: Because Riot was finding the double tear builds unhealthy or something like that. Or maybe it was because the only two champions who could do it (Kassadin and Ezreal) were strong at the time, **because** of that build. I don't actually remember, it was a long time ago.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JHN4EEjZ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-15T10:40:30.123+0000) > > Because Riot was finding the double tear builds unhealthy or something like that. Or maybe it was because the only two champions who could do it (Kassadin and Ezreal) were strong at the time, **because** of that build. > > I don't actually remember, it was a long time ago. yeah but what riot thought is not true. First of all, if people want to troll, they don't have to buy a lot of tears, they could just sell all their items. Second, several champs can benefit from multi tear builds not just ezreal alone. Again, my suggestion would stop anyone from troll buying tears anyway with the idea that you should be allowed to get another tear item when you fully stack and complete your tear item. I've played hour long games before and you can't even fully stack 3 tears with that amount of time so they don't have to worry about a 6 tear of goddess player since it would take too much time to actually do that it would require the enemy team to not end the game so you could stack your tear. But after 2 hours into a game, it gets really boring so no one is gonna wait for you to stack your tears, thus no one will have 6 tear of goddess items that riot hates or whatever. I just think it's really stupid that riot did this because it would be like making it that everyone can only buy 1 lifesteal item. Or everyone can only buy 1 crit item. Or everyone can only buy 1 armor item. Or everyone can only buy 1 magic resist item. Or everyone can only buy 1 health item. You see how stupid that is?
: Bring tanks back. Even as a tank main I'll admit they were overtuned a few seasons ago, but _bring them back_ in some fashion. To tank now, I find myself having to dodge and skirt the edges of a fight. While this is effective if my team runs with me, **this is not how the tank role is played**. Tanks are the first into a fight and the last out. They step in front of the damage. They stand like a stone wall to hold ground when their team is rushing to reinforce. I can't do _any_ of these now, or I'll die before Annie can count to five. I'm not a tank anymore. It's not _fun_ anymore.
> [{quoted}](name=Zero Shingetsu,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QuwydLEe,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-09-15T10:20:54.169+0000) > > Bring tanks back. Even as a tank main I'll admit they were overtuned a few seasons ago, but _bring them back_ in some fashion. To tank now, I find myself having to dodge and skirt the edges of a fight. While this is effective if my team runs with me, **this is not how the tank role is played**. Tanks are the first into a fight and the last out. They step in front of the damage. They stand like a stone wall to hold ground when their team is rushing to reinforce. I can't do _any_ of these now, or I'll die before Annie can count to five. I'm not a tank anymore. It's not _fun_ anymore. Although there is a lot of damage now, and it's not perfect, I rather have it where everyone has a chance to take down the other instead of only tanks being the ones beating everyone else like in the tank meta. The problem with the tank meta is it was unfair because whoever built tank would not only deal a lot of damage, but take very little damage back. This made it unfair when people who were squishy going full offense build fought anyone building tanky, they would just lose. It made no sense why someone is building defensive but having so much offensive prowess. Think about it. You want more damage? Buy a shield. Shield gives you more damage than a sword. See what I mean? It makes no sense. I do however believe a tank should be as tanky like they were in the tank meta IF and only if they sacrifice their damage output for it. But from all the board posts and comments ive seen, most tank players want to be tanky without giving up the damage. They always say that without damage they will be useless. Well then if that's the case, just leave it the way it is where everyone does damage and no one is tanky. It's not perfect, but it's more fair. Cuz anyone who believes that someone should deal high damage while being incredibly hard to kill like during the tank meta was fair, then they clearly don't know what fair means and just wants to be overpowered like how tank builds were in the tank meta. I've offered plenty of solutions that if you buy tank items and it makes you tanky, the tanky items should reduce your damage output as a passive. Most people think you are already losing out on damage by not buying damage but this is not true because every champion has damage in their base damage. Abilities will always do a good amount of damage and that damage is good enough to hurt squishies. That's why it's not fair if someone is tanky and doesnt have their damage reduced even futher via item passive reducing their damage output since a lot of champions have high base damage in abilties. Another solution if you don't put damage output reduction as item passives, is to just make abilities have incredibly less base damage and instead just have higher scaling. That way someone going tanky will have less base damage and thus deal less damage, while someone going not tanky will have higher damage because of the higher scaling. This isn't perfect but it's better than the tank meta where there was zero damage output reduction on those building tanky. That's why something stupid like tank fizz, tank akali, tank zed, tank nasus could work because they were hard to kill, but had plenty of damage in their abilities and nothing to reduce their base ability damage as a balance to being hard to kill. Again, I agree that tanks should be tanky like they were in the tank meta or somewhere close to that, ONLY if they sacrifice their damage for it. There needs to be an equivalent exchange for balance or else we see another age of tank metas. Their damage needs to be reduced relative to those building offensive. The point of being tanky is not to win a 1v1 against a person going offensive. The point is so you can soak damage in teamfights, tank turrets, tank barons, tank dragons. A lot of people begging for tanks to be tanky think they should have both tankiness and damage and that's where i draw the line and prefer everyone just has high damage and no one is tanky so it's fair.
MLDzXnRRR (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=overpoweredscrub,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=UEOy7P80,comment-id=00110000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-14T18:25:52.312+0000) > > you don't get what i mean. the crit wouldnt require nasus to q. The q would only amplify his crit auto attack on a tower. What do you mean pays for it wtf? Going oom in 2019? Bro there's a thing called tear of the goddess, fairly cheap, never go oom. Tear is built today only on Ez, Ryze, Kaisa, Kassadin (who risks losing the game for his potentially late game scaling cleanup potential). Any other champ benefits more from other items that directly give better combat (offensive or defensive stats). (Jayce was another tear user, but he switched to lethality, because anyway he falls off lategame, so I guess Jayce players learned not to spam abilities.)
> [{quoted}](name=MLDzXnRRR,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=UEOy7P80,comment-id=001100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-15T08:55:00.009+0000) > > Tear is built today only on Ez, Ryze, Kaisa, Kassadin (who risks losing the game for his potentially late game scaling cleanup potential). > Any other champ benefits more from other items that directly give better combat (offensive or defensive stats). > (Jayce was another tear user, but he switched to lethality, because anyway he falls off lategame, so I guess Jayce players learned not to spam abilities.) this is not true at all. It's this way of thinking that makes you go oom as nasus. You think, because only x champs can buy tear, thats why u go oom. If you stop limiting yourself, you can actually build tear of goddess on nasus and not have mana problems. You don't even need to complete the tear, just have it sit there while you stack it with your q since your q only costs 20 mana. I buy tear when i need mana on nasus which only costs 850 for potentially up to 1000 mana. If you wanna cry about not having mana as nasus, it's cuz you limit yourself from buying it saying it is only bought on certain champs. Nasus in particular doesnt need very much items early. All he needs is cooldown which you can get cheap from kindlegem, sheen, glacial shroud, all of which cost about 1000 gold or less each. You can easily just buy those components for the cdr while playing safe in lane and farming up your q. It doesnt cost that much more to get a tear of goddess so you dont go oom. You are probably just playing nasus wrong. Nasus can just play defensive under tower and farming q until 10 minutes into the game where he will definitely scale better than the opponent. Again, limiting yourself is your own downfall. It's like how i used to think garen can't buy lifesteal because he is supposed to buy tank items. But you can definitely buy lifesteal if it fits your playstyle and can actually be useful in some instances. Or for people who think garen can't buy triforce because garen doesnt need mana, well that's where people are wrong. They restrict themselves from buying triforce simply because of mana when triforce the item is not all about mana. You can still buy triforce for garen despite the waste of not utilizing mana because you can still benefit from the ad, sheen proc, attack speed, movespeed that triforce gives. So again, people who limit themselves only make themselves weak.
: People will use the excuse "dude it's just a game/norms/>insert game mode here<" Then proceed to cry when I treat it as such after they lose spending 20 minutes chasing nothing but kills. Just had a yes spend 20 minutes chasing kills but was confused how we lost despite me pinging ALL STANDING OUTER TOWERS (Mid/Top/Bot) If you say its "just a game" then I am happy to treat it as such. Non-important, secondary, passive, suuuuuuuuper casual. Because clearly you aren't interested in winning, just bragging about killstreaks. The "it's only _____" is like NFL players having a match and saying "Its not the grey cup, so we dont have to try and win. It's only the regular season" These people wont even try to win because there is nothing "on the line" But they will demand you treat the game like LCS world finals when its convenient for THEM (like when they farm up 18 kills but are about to lose because they ignored towers and objectives the entire game)
> [{quoted}](name=Freaktory,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=W2tyxWxG,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-15T08:49:11.210+0000) > > People will use the excuse "dude it's just a game/norms/>insert game mode here<" > Then proceed to cry when I treat it as such after they lose spending 20 minutes chasing nothing but kills. > Just had a yes spend 20 minutes chasing kills but was confused how we lost despite me pinging ALL STANDING OUTER TOWERS (Mid/Top/Bot) > > If you say its "just a game" then I am happy to treat it as such. Non-important, secondary, passive, suuuuuuuuper casual. Because clearly you aren't interested in winning, just bragging about killstreaks. > The "it's only _____" is like NFL players having a match and saying "Its not the grey cup, so we dont have to try and win. It's only the regular season" > > These people wont even try to win because there is nothing "on the line" > But they will demand you treat the game like LCS world finals when its convenient for THEM (like when they farm up 18 kills but are about to lose because they ignored towers and objectives the entire game) I totally agree with how you say when it's convenient for them. That's the best way to sum up what I deal with on a daily basis playing league. It's like, if i do something out of the traditional way of playing aka 1 top, 1 mid, 1 jungle, a support bot and adc bot, then people see that as their excuse to play like dog shit because they can just blame the person who didnt play x role. But in a game where you pick an actual support champ for support role when your team needs support or whatever lane/role you need to fill, the team plays like shit and then laughs it off saying "lol it's just a game". It literally is whatever is convenient for them. I'm just annoyed because like you said, most people i play with never play seriously to win, that's why i do weird shit like double mid or double top or double jungle. The reason i do this is I have a higher chance of winning because it makes people on my team actually try hard since they think im trolling, or the enemy doesnt know how to deal with 2 mid because it's normal low elo game or both. People always cry and say ff and its all my fault despite them going 0/6 and still trying to fight a fed irelia top. They will complain that im taking cs and if i dont take it, they say im taking xp. Any little crap they can say to complain. To me, it's like, why the fuck are you complaining if you never take game serious and always say "it's just a game" anyway? If you think it's just a game, then stop crying about me going duo mid or duo top. It's not even like im inting, im legit trying to win and all you doing is complaining and not playing. So yeah, im just annoyed right now with the people i have to deal with in league all the time.
Show more

overpoweredscrub

Level 55 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion