Lunicun (NA)
: Hello, I am interested in this opportunity. Individually I am not the best player (vary from mid plat to low dia, my support is plat 1 atm since I just got demoted) but I have played on plenty of teams and work with others well. My passion is mostly analyzing the game and I spend more time watching LOL than I play. Please let me know if I can help or add me in game, my summoner name is Lunicun
> [{quoted}](name=Lunicun,realm=NA,application-id=mEj1xnKk,discussion-id=jZEUFFAl,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-28T02:41:49.894+0000) > > Hello, I am interested in this opportunity. Individually I am not the best player (vary from mid plat to low dia, my support is plat 1 atm since I just got demoted) but I have played on plenty of teams and work with others well. My passion is mostly analyzing the game and I spend more time watching LOL than I play. Please let me know if I can help or add me in game, my summoner name is Lunicun I added you in-client. Get with me when you get it. I discussed with the other coach, and we would like to talk about getting you on board as well. If the two of you can get on the same page, I would be interested in having both of you work with the team. He is a D1 mid main, so it could be helpful to have a few coaches who play different stuff.
: hey can you add fatfat really quick please? We would like to work with you.
> [{quoted}](name=Yimalicious,realm=NA,application-id=mEj1xnKk,discussion-id=jZEUFFAl,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-02-28T06:01:25.496+0000) > > hey can you add fatfat really quick please? We would like to work with you. Why you trying to snipe?
ozzzz666 (NA)
: Fight Club seeking a Coach
We found someone to work with. We are trying him on a provisional basis. Mind if I add you anyway? We might decide to have more than one person working with the team, or this current guy could not end up working out for whatever reason.
Rioter Comments
ozzzz666 (NA)
: Minimap targeting removed?
Well I submitted a ticket about it. The change is complete bullshite
ozzzz666 (NA)
: Minimap targeting removed?
None of these arguments are valid. If you didn't like doing it then don't do it. But some of us always used it and now we have to completely untrain ourselves. it is dumb. When you re used to quickly and automatically doing something a certain way, you have to completely untrain yourself, and during that time, you miss a lot of shit and waste a lot of time because of some change like this. For those who didn't use the functionality nothing has changed. It is ridiculous that you would even complain about it if it didn't impact you.
Rioter Comments
ozzzz666 (NA)
: New ranked system
Thanks for the answer
ozzzz666 (NA)
ozzzz666 (NA)
Does someone know?
ozzzz666 (NA)
I ask because I am having a horrible time trying to climb from support, and wonder if I climb with Jungle, whether that will allow me to play with my Silver friends as a Support.
Rioter Comments
Syrile (NA)
: "Norms" is never an excuse to troll. And you explicitly said that this happened in solo as well as pre-made. Specifically, your 0/8 Yi, 0/9 Pyke, when there is a 15 kill Vayne in the game. Do you feel that you were not at fault here?
> [{quoted}](name=Syrile,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7Ey14ZZk,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-02-02T15:45:19.748+0000) > > "Norms" is never an excuse to troll. > And you explicitly said that this happened in solo as well as pre-made. > Specifically, your 0/8 Yi, 0/9 Pyke, when there is a 15 kill Vayne in the game. Do you feel that you were not at fault here? The word trolling in this usage is me saying we were all just screwing around. Not that we were negatively impacting anyone';s game other than in our own 5 man premade. You know, normal game mode is actually the place to screw around on new champs and new positions, right? I am saying that when we WERE in tryhard mode, which is what we usually do, we have been losing and losing, and pointing out that this is NOT normal for us. Something has changed. You guys can pretend like there is something wrong with screwing around in norms all you want, but saying it doesn't make it true. That match history you are looking at is meaningless. It is not what I am talking about. What you are looking at is a Support main in the JG, with a jg playing adc, a top playing support, an adc in midlane, and a midlaner in top. That is us just screwing around working on other stuff because Riot has done something that is causing us to lose games anyway. There is absolutely nothing wrong with trying to learn new stuff in norms. There IS something wrong when you can't win any games in long streaks in your normal positions when you normally do well. I don't really care what you guys think if you just want to try to blast people for learning stuff in normal games, which mean nothing. You are not talking about the issue I have presented at all. You are just trying to troll me. If you place so much importance on norms that you think people shouldn't be allowed to learn new stuff there, then there is something wrong with your mindset. Jesus, these forums are pretty much useless. I post something I think is rational and important and no-one responds. But post something making a complaint? The trolls come out of the woodwork.
: you wasted the enemy team time and admitted to trolling, itd trolling
> [{quoted}](name=letsfeedtogether,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7Ey14ZZk,comment-id=0004000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-02T15:35:34.486+0000) > > you wasted the enemy team time and admitted to trolling, itd trolling I'm sure they were SUPER mad that we trolled them and they got a win. That must have been SOO frustrating for them. Poor guys. All they wanted was to get stomped and here we were trolling them by learning new roles in norms. I feel so sorry for those guys. Stop being a dummy.
: did they enemy team agree to this? no? so its trolling
> [{quoted}](name=letsfeedtogether,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7Ey14ZZk,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-02-02T15:32:31.000+0000) > > did they enemy team agree to this? no? so its trolling Oh BS. Go away with that crap.
: bro you went 1/13 1 game. thats for real why you lose. you die so much "We actually started just trolling playing roles that we aren't good at and random champs" dont you see why its bannable?
> [{quoted}](name=letsfeedtogether,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7Ey14ZZk,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-02-02T15:28:05.631+0000) > > bro you went 1/13 1 game. thats for real why you lose. you die so much "We actually started just trolling playing roles that we aren't good at and random champs" dont you see why its bannable? Nevermind the fact that I am sitting here telling you that that is unusual and there must be a reason for it.
ozzzz666 (NA)
: Can't seem to win any games since the season started.
Dudes this was in a 5-man premade. It isn't bannable. We weren't screwing up any random people's games. Get your head on straight. Not to mention the fact that we were in norms.
ozzzz666 (NA)
Posts match history: The problem, obviously, is that you keep losing. Stop trolling dude. It is frustrating. We actually started just trolling playing roles that we aren't good at and random champs, because we figured, if we can't win any games right now, we might as well just screw around. This insane perma lose streak has been going on since the start of the season. Before that we won a lot of games. Something has definitely changed with the matchmaking or something.
ozzzz666 (NA)
Rioter Comments
: I got punished for THIS
For someone losing a game, you sure do have a lot of time to stand around typing.
: As a jungler, the enemy jungler invades and steals my second buff
1. Drop ward at blue around 1 minute. 2. Run back to red and start there. If they go for your blue, after red you go straight to their blue and take their Blue AND Gromp. Chances are, they only took the buff. Now YOU are ahead.
ozzzz666 (NA)
: New ranks
That sounds just about right. If you would have rocked your placements you would have ended right about in the spot as above.
Kaisrra (NA)
: The client is absolutely abysmal
Works just fine for me. WAY better than the old one.
DezzyBoi (EUW)
: Ban too harsh?
Nope. Not too harsh. You used the magic word twice. You earned that ban.
Laugho (NA)
: Will Sylas be available today?
Rioter Comments
Snowic (NA)
: Riot please revert the Rakan changes immediately the entire community of Rakan mains is begging you
+1000 He was already way too squishy after the other nerfs and now you nerf his base armor even more? One lux q on an engage is instant death. It really sucks because he is my favorite champ and now he just feels useless.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=ozzzz666,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZmmENslt,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-19T14:37:17.012+0000) > > Um, to test it, obviously. Sorry, but at this particular point, testing things by using a huge chunk of people's time is not a "test". Especially not when it's going to last a whole 3 months.
> [{quoted}](name=Brain Errör 404,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZmmENslt,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-01-19T14:59:17.134+0000) > > Sorry, but at this particular point, testing things by using a huge chunk of people's time is not a "test". Especially not when it's going to last a whole 3 months. Sure it is. It is because they said it is.
: Why Introduce Rank Positions For 1 Split?
ozzzz666 (NA)
: MMR/Placements question...
lol. Does anyone even KNOW how it works?
: Postional ranking system
I am a big fan of the change. My reasoning is that when you are playing solo, you don't have to worry so much about getting an autofilled laner who gets completely smashed because they can't play their position. If someone in your game is not playing their main position, they will have been placed into your game at a skill level they can more likely handle. For instance, If your are G2, you won't get an autofilled G2 mid who plays mid at a Bronxe level. It just makes a lot of sense to me to do it this way.
Rioter Comments
ozzzz666 (NA)
: Riot.. Is Clash ever coming back?
@Riot.... Come on! Give us an update! Something.... Anything...
ozzzz666 (NA)
Or maybe EU had issues and NA didn't?
ozzzz666 (NA)
You guys must be thinking of the first go-round. I haven't heard any complaints about the SECOND beta test that happened not that long ago. We had no problems.
ozzzz666 (NA)
The last one seemed to go smoothly.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
scazzman (NA)
: open discussion on the tribunal and gameplay trolls
My experience with league players trying to get people reported for just simply having a bad game, or any number of non-bannable offenses tells me that putting those decisions in the hands of players is a bad Idea. People could just as easily troll in a tribunal as they can in a game. Maybe I could get behind it if it were a select group of players doing it. Permabanning for one inting offense is ridiculous though, IMO. If you want to permaban for a first offense, it should be for racist/homophobic/hate speech.
ozzzz666 (NA)
: pick order?
So no one knows the answer?
: IWillDominate is boosting a twitch live streamer
Boosting and duoing are not the same thing.
ozzzz666 (NA)
So basically, unless someone in the lobby besides me owns all my champs, I get counter picked at support every game.
ozzzz666 (NA)
It used to go off of who joined the lobby first, second, third, etc. If they are going to set an order, at least it could go like pro-play and not make the support pick first? I really don't get it.
Sirsir (NA)
: Doesn't room leader always get first pick?
> [{quoted}](name=Sirsir,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Vq2ulIYs,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-01-13T14:08:06.398+0000) > > Doesn't room leader always get first pick? Not in my games. It used to work like that, but I am now getting first pick every game for at least the last week no matte if I join the lobby second, or last. In fact we had the same pick order all night last night even though people were going to bed and other players were jumping into lobby.
ozzzz666 (NA)
Rioter Comments
: So Conqueror is meant to be anti tank right?
So instead of building armor against them like a dummy, try building the stat that counters true damage. People get so hung up on building the same way or on certain builds against certain champs, and don't even try to actually build against what they are dealing with in real time. They have true damage? What do you build against true damage? Obviously you don't build armor. There is only one stat that defends against it. SO BUILD THAT.
Sukishoo (NA)
: Yet as we saw in the trailer, there was a ww on her team as the jg, and she roamed by and copied him. So doubt shes a jg.
Also a Hecarim. There was also a Nami and a Rakan. Most likely a midlaner.
Show more

ozzzz666

Level 164 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion