Sraeg2013 (EUNE)
: I checked again. She had 450 HP and survived with 330.
: And Babymetal is the most metal thing Japan has created.
: What you speak of is a Ghast. Galio is a way of walking.
Thats galloping galio is A form of arthritis characterized by severe pain, redness, and tenderness in joints
: How about not one shot, just... do burst. Like their supposed to?
burst is useless if it doesn't oneshot
EkyonKun (NA)
: Its just as broken as those montages lead you to believe. I had a thresh swipe off 80% of my hp from a single auto. Its worth noting he built AD and I had Zhonyas and tabi.
Sraeg2013 (EUNE)
: Well, Valor still has a comparably more important role than Wolf.
ehhh. Taxi and Q vs W E and maybe R(?)
: Are you gonna nerf twitch and tristana in season 8 preseason? Don't respond if its a no and respond if its a yes.
A rioter decides to show up to give this guy a legitimate answer and you do this. White Knighting a little but come on this is why more rioters don't post
: Evelynn wasn't one shotting anything, her items were with that combo.
wut that makes absolutely no since. "Twitch isn't oneshotting anything his items are"
Saljooki (NA)
: Who? What? How do you think you just win because you tell yourself you do? Who do you think you are? The counterplay to windwall is walking around it. Or letting him use it and not engaging. Or not using an important skillshot when you know he has it. Or bait it out. Or anything else but cooldown. The shield is a nice ability, but in a fight he wont get it back without ulting. Why do people hate the windwall SO MUCH? I just dont understand. The cooldown is justified, I am not denying that, but the ability in my opinion shouldnt fuel so much hatred in people. I was like you guys. I always hated Yasuo. Then I played him and tried to understand things people were telling me. Now I dont hate Yasuo and I understand how to beat him. I recommend everyone who hates Yasuo to play him when hes on free or whenever. Play against hard cc. Play against a counter. Play against a safe mage like Syndra or Ori. Play against Pantheon. Do anything.
look. i'm gonna try to honestly tell you why i hate wind wall so much. Wind wall is frustrating because. 1. The hitbox for blocking something is extremely generous and it comes out of yasuo. this means that if even a pixel of a giant spell (I.E nami wave) touches it the spell is removed. Not to mention aiming it is no harder then clicking in the general direction of the opponent. 2. lack of counterplay options i'll list the counterplay below and whats wrong with each of them. "You can walk through it" Useful if yasuo happens to be running from you but useless otherwise because your walking in melee range of a yasuo. "You can walk around it" sometimes. Most of the time as an adc or mage you end up horribly mispositioned in a teamfight because wind wall is obnoxiously large. In lane walking around it leaves you extremely open to a jungle gank or close to yasuo anyways because he'll dash to you. "Just wait it out" Yeah no. Wind wall has an extremely long duration of 4 seconds. Thats enough time for an entire teamfight to be decided, for your frontline to die because you can't do shit while their entire team is attacking them. "Bait it then go in" Wonderful. now i'm relying not on anything i do but on my opponent being stupid enough to waste a crucial spell on an autoattack. 3. Wind wall is genuinely an extremely easy and no skill spell to use besides the cooldown. "but yasuo takes a lot of skill" yeah i agree but nothing about windwall involves any kind of skill besides not wasting it. Congrats you have to have the capabilities of having to deal with cooldown management like every other champion. 4. Its just another get out of jail free card you have to deal with in his kit. Lets imagine we're ganking yasuo shall we. Your malphite pings he's coming in for a gank. Your playing Syndra/lux/orianna/fuckinganymage so as malphite is coming in you throw your cc and yasuo dashes out of the way. Malphite ults yasuo but you can't kill him because his shield absorbs too much burst. You throw one more spell to try and kill him and yasuo just wind walls. you could maybe have predicted the dash if you were fucking faker but he would have just dashed the other direction anyways. You could have walked into auto range except yasuo could easily kill you if you got up that far even though he'd probably die to malphite right afterwards. and you could do jack shit about the wind wall except hope yasuo's bad.
: Every mid laner I know who played mages wanted counterplay to assassins.
kassadin then zed then fizz then yasuo then back to zed. fuck me for wanting to play viktor/ryze i guess :P
CLG ear (NA)
: Hey guys, Ear here. I'm doing a WRITING CONTEST!!! Winner gets 15000 RP***
https://drive.google.com/open?id=16DmwgwMkMGdhkIbi6DXmFWkHAhVQjba4KLXQYIGi6MI Here is my story. Turned in at 9:45 pm and 10/20/2017. If you see this let me know so i'm not left worrying. Thanks Parrot
zaire90 (NA)
: But in all serious I lost a 1v1 to a Vi who was a lv behind me and had a smaller percentage of hp than me all because I didnt have my ult up and I couldnt wait for the full charm. Why is it that they like to gimp the ap assassins the hardest or is it just that the ad ones can still auto attack while waiting for their delays to finish
well if you don't have your ult up AND don't land your charm while fighting a duelist. I would have been suprised if vi lost that
: to be fair{{champion:78}} hasn't been good for a while (unless you were talking about {{champion:240}} in which case that makes MUCH more sense)
: What games are you playing?
Blazblue and Papers Please
Chtullu (NA)
: Can't create a PBE account...
https://pbesignup.na.leagueoflegends.com/en_US/pbe I gotchu fam
: Shen having an AP ratio on his R is a relic from the past. He never builds AP. The only time where building AP on Shen was viable was in the past when all his abilities had quite decent AP scalings. And you would most of time still see Shen building full tank, but using AD runes to farm, and if he wanted to build damage items, he build things like Trinity Force or Titanic Hydra.
you mean skarner? although shen fits the description pretty well tbh
CLG ear (NA)
Ok i have a problem here. I accidentally read lux as lulu and didn't notice until now when i'm several pages in. Do i need to change to lux or will you accept janna and lulu instead?
: The most important question to ask Viktor
as a viktor main Cyborgs converted from humans get a choice on whether or not they want to keep it. In terms of practicality the pleasure aspect gets kinda muted by all the cords running through your body so the only real use is procreation. If you don't want to bother having kids (and your in zaun if your a cyborg so thats highly likely) you'll likely choose to get it cut off. You can also request specifically that jacking off still remains pleasurable which is a little more dangerous and expensive but worth it if your a higher up in the hierarchy of zaun
CLG ear (NA)
where do i submit my story once i'm done writing it?
Gre3eM (EUNE)
: Do heal supports deserve all this hate? Damn right they do! I mean, look at it that way. Nowadays, censer's so goddamn strong it actually encourages your typical mongoloid Janna to rush it, instead of investing in vision. It actually gives most junglers room to abuse this kind of behavior. So no, Ardent Censer being so strong does not make it any good. And yes, it deserves all the hate, as it encourages wrong behaviors. Besides, feels a little bit unfair to play against. You simply feel cheated out of any chance at victory, when you try to engage on that vayne as Alistar, but this flying windy bitch just pushes you away as you try to do the headbutt pulverize combo. Simply is not fun to play against. And also has very little counterplay. The best way is to either play Blitzcrank, or not play at all (AKA Roam the midlane)
what the hell are you doing on a 2 month old post?
Sunibee (NA)
: pretty unrelated to hot fixing but any plans to get rid of Rivens "quick cast" Q? I swear to god its the same glitch that lets {{champion:112}} Q and Laser auto at the same time but for some reason its yet to be fixed. cant you just smack a 0.4s lockout on these skills?
there's no glitch involved with viktor. His E has no cast time and comes out instantly without interrupting his skills. the timing is the exact same as a q-auto because his E is designed to work like that.
: I have suggestions for Sorcery^^ -Desolation -Ruination -Cataclysm -Calamity -Obliteration -Destruction -Disintegration
doesn't give a magey-ish feel though
DracoMTA (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=parrot6632,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oPEX5g30,comment-id=000700000000,timestamp=2017-09-19T19:57:31.579+0000) > > thats on the level of elementalist lux if it scales up with runes. riot would be losing the equivalent of a legendary or ultimate skins worth of money (several billion at least) because of the time and effort diverted to make it. instead they get to use the money to improve their game Do you hava any idea how much several billion is. Rito hasn't MADE several billion dollars. Not with everything they produce. And you think a single skin will make them lose several billion dollars? Their revenue hit just over a billion dollars a year. For everything they do. Not for one skin, for the combination of everything they run as a company. And this is the REVENUE. Revenue is how much stuff you sold. It doesn't count taxes, it does count bills, it doesn't count employee wages you have to pay, it doesn't count any of the costs. If they kept 10% it would be a borderline miracle. So you're telling me billions of dollars for a legendary/ultimate skin? I call bs.
you want to show me statistics? i doubt riot makes any small amount with the biggest game in the world
Aptest (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Velzard of Koz,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oPEX5g30,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2017-09-19T13:20:49.633+0000) > > Cactopus already said they would lose revenue If they gave away more BE because they count on getting money from champion purchases. So they have already problem to give away a champion. What other reward would they give for free so that they don't act like they would go bancrupt? > > But don't worry, they have something special next time... An Emote... :^) An exclusive, un-purchasable skin, which is "leveled" based on the amount of runes you were compensated for.
thats on the level of elementalist lux if it scales up with runes. riot would be losing the equivalent of a legendary or ultimate skins worth of money (several billion at least) because of the time and effort diverted to make it. instead they get to use the money to improve their game
Limid (NA)
: Why, just Why man.
literal god vs gust of wind :^)
Lyseth (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=parrot6632,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=9YWVHIw6,comment-id=00000000000000000000000200000000,timestamp=2017-09-18T00:28:07.549+0000) > > show me the replay > > otherwise i call bullshit I don't know how to do that it gets me a different file when I download it
make sure your looking in the highlights folder instead of the replays you can then upload it to youtube then just post the link like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wumaEAHwZo
: Fiora at 49.6% winrate and most popular champion in korean high elo, MUST BUFF!
b-b-but bramble vest counters her now so she needed buffs!!!!
Lyseth (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=TheHappyReaperz,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=9YWVHIw6,comment-id=000000000000000000000002,timestamp=2017-09-17T17:10:49.070+0000) > > You dc'd, and came back into the game late. Due to this, Garen was level 16, and you were a level 1 Lux. While walking to the only outer turret your team had left, Garen appears out of a bush and one-shots you with his ultimate. > > https://i.giphy.com/media/3oKIP9hfEsvPHxfIk0/giphy.gif Nope never dc'd
show me the replay otherwise i call bullshit
: I agree with you about Camille can also not leave the area by any means (Camille is forced to stay and fight her target, thus leaving room for bad decisions) Camille may reactivate R after the initial 2 seconds to break it. and removing the magic damage but the other ones just seem like they're too powerful.
Lyseth (NA)
: So turrets need this nerf.....why?
i call bullshit and upvote hoarding show me the source and i'll admit i'm wrong
: idk what elo you're playing in
his icon should tell you
iLBGAMing (EUW)
: Champions that ACTUALLY need a rework
why does aatrox need a rework again? i play him and he feels fine
Limrick (NA)
: His ult makes life easier because he now wins a lot of all-ins that he used to get stomped in until he had about 300 stacks. It basically doubles his stacks, gives a ton of resists, an admittedly tiny DoT, and more attack range. Nasus is proof that Riot is terrible at designing immobile melee champions, the fact that they have to load Nasus with so much firepower and so many free stats to make him even compete is ridiculous. Because even with him now smashing melee champs that should be beating his ass early, he's still Nasus, and he still just gets kited into oblivion if he even attempts to play the game.
fury of the sands does more damage then you think. you check the death recap after fighting him as a tank and see you took 700 damage from his ult
Rioter Comments
gregab (NA)
: Runes Corner: Three More Resolve Runes
perserverance looks like it'll be really good with ghost. 30% bonus ms 25% slow resistance 25% tenacity and bonus armor/mr all for 10 seconds. thats a really good teamfight boost for some like jax or aatrox
Rioter Comments
Sovekz (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Swarovsko,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=00U3Ijto,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-09-12T22:58:47.003+0000) > > When did they say that? I am baffled that some lesser minded people are upvoting you, Rito literally said that several times because people were complaining about Ahri getting her billionth skin.
"lesser minded" you some wise-ass guru atop mount fuji meditating while playing league with your mind now?
: Janna was a good choice for this line and they pulled it off fantastically. It's interesting to have someone use a sword as a casting implement and they aren't uncommon ceremonial objects. Hopefully they make a skin for shen in this line someday though.
I'm happy janna got a skin but shen deserved a new skin too. i'll just sit here with ma bois aatrox and taric
Galiö (NA)
: Galio rework made me realize
Memories of my old RG ghost full tank galio. run in at 80 mph and ult their entire team while taking no damage and feeling like a complete badass. i have one game on new galio and thats probably all i'll ever have. i mainly just play taric when i go top now
Jeddy017 (NA)
: I think they were joking mate.
Kovorix (EUW)
: Soraka QoL change
as a janna player this is what you get when you tell people you play an enchanter and i would love this change also tbh
: I'm glad they finnaly made a yorick skin, so Ahri can get another one now.
she just got one a patch ago tho
Rioter Comments
Drakylon (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Critmaster Garen,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OE9FgBUs,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2017-09-08T20:21:34.480+0000) > > the shields basically overlap. > > so that means the buffs are still applied, but the hp values from both shields dont stack while theyre applied. > > this also means if the larger shield runs out before the smaller shield, the smaller shield still applies until its own timer runs out. > > > overlap. its as simple as that. However, Janna's AD buff and Lulu's Pix transfer are currently directly tied to the shield value; if the shield value > 0, then the buff is applied, otherwise the buff is not applied. With overlapping shields, since only the strongest shield appears on the target's health bar, how will players know how much damage they need to do before they can get the buff off of the target? As a side note, Orianna's shield itself doesn't actually give Armor and Magic Resist; it's having the ball tied to that target that gives those stats. This can also be seen when Orianna walks over her own ball to get it; she'll get the Armor/MR buff without having a shield on her.
pix stays on the target regardless of the shield value
: But her W is still a skill shot capable of being sidestepped unless you committed yourself by starting an animation on an ability or something else. Either way it has a solid CD early on as well as having counterplay to it. Play around that CD. I feel that CD paired with its skill shot based path is justification enough for the AS slow to be there and be fine. The counterplay to her R is hug a wall. Deny her vital you deny a heal and true damage. If you deny a vital on her ult that's a huge plus as you deny a huge amount of healing for her to potentially win the fight early. There's a number of champions who can look to 1v1 fiora both early and even late and if you want me to provide some as well as a reason I can.
yeah you make good points personally i would love to see anybody besides yi stand a chance lategame but a number of earlygame bullies can force her out
: Star Guardian StarFall: read if you must discussion
i'm still sad there isn't a star guardian yorick
: A lot of pain points people had with fiora was her well rounded early game which was nearly lane bully levels of good around say Renekton. But that early game came with a God like late game 1v1 potential. The introduction of bramble best severally cuts her early game power down to levels that you just can't seem to comprehend. To put this into perspective let's look at a level 6 fiora looking to heal off 4 vitals against a bramble vest with say 40% magic damage reduction, short of 50% being 100 MR. This is being generous. Fiora at level 6 heals for ~58-60 health on a vital proc. It is 30-115 based on level for context. Taking into account grevious wounds and MR vs the thorns passive base 20 damage off of just 4 hits you are looking at a difference of 23 health per a vital to 92 on all 4, and 58 to 232 over 4. This is a huge cut in healing which is at least over 50% reduction. This difference will fluctuate as the game progresses but I feel like highlighting the early game strength of bramble alone is the key point here. I realize this is ignoring a lot of things but I'd rather not drag this on with more points unless you mention more concerns.
very well the main concern i have about fiora is that it feels like she gets rewarded for not playing optimally did you miss their hard cc with your W? doesn't matter because the attack speed slow screws over nearly every toplaner and you're basically crippled the entire time unable to proc vitals because your opponent is maneuvering to stop you? lel have a huge permanent movement speed buff simply by pressing R the only person who can consistently 1v1 fiora is mastery yi because he's immune to her W AS slow, doesn't rely on hard cc, and is fast enough to keep up with her mobility
Cowseed (NA)
: >fiora was broken batshit op She was strong but this exaggeration is just really over the top :/
its really not she was universally the best splitpusher in the entire game and could still teamfight extremely well with triple lifesteal
W8ForFiora (EUNE)
: I knew this will happen, that people will QQ about buffs on Fiora... Now i wonder what you main... And what would happen if they would get nerfed to hell and Riot would add item only to counter them huh?
: They are not reverting it,before you had constant move speed when ulting,now instead with the upcoming patch the movespeed duration you get by procing a vital during the ULT ONLY will be doubled The passive + ult nerf + bramble really fucked her,and also dont complain about Riot buffing her again when you dont even know what the buffs exactly are lmao
Show more

parrot6632

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion