: I have suggestions for Sorcery^^ -Desolation -Ruination -Cataclysm -Calamity -Obliteration -Destruction -Disintegration
doesn't give a magey-ish feel though
DracoMTA (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=parrot6632,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oPEX5g30,comment-id=000700000000,timestamp=2017-09-19T19:57:31.579+0000) > > thats on the level of elementalist lux if it scales up with runes. riot would be losing the equivalent of a legendary or ultimate skins worth of money (several billion at least) because of the time and effort diverted to make it. instead they get to use the money to improve their game Do you hava any idea how much several billion is. Rito hasn't MADE several billion dollars. Not with everything they produce. And you think a single skin will make them lose several billion dollars? Their revenue hit just over a billion dollars a year. For everything they do. Not for one skin, for the combination of everything they run as a company. And this is the REVENUE. Revenue is how much stuff you sold. It doesn't count taxes, it does count bills, it doesn't count employee wages you have to pay, it doesn't count any of the costs. If they kept 10% it would be a borderline miracle. So you're telling me billions of dollars for a legendary/ultimate skin? I call bs.
you want to show me statistics? i doubt riot makes any small amount with the biggest game in the world
Aptest (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Velzard of Koz,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oPEX5g30,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2017-09-19T13:20:49.633+0000) > > Cactopus already said they would lose revenue If they gave away more BE because they count on getting money from champion purchases. So they have already problem to give away a champion. What other reward would they give for free so that they don't act like they would go bancrupt? > > But don't worry, they have something special next time... An Emote... :^) An exclusive, un-purchasable skin, which is "leveled" based on the amount of runes you were compensated for.
thats on the level of elementalist lux if it scales up with runes. riot would be losing the equivalent of a legendary or ultimate skins worth of money (several billion at least) because of the time and effort diverted to make it. instead they get to use the money to improve their game
Limid (NA)
: Why, just Why man.
literal god vs gust of wind :^)
Lyseth (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=parrot6632,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=9YWVHIw6,comment-id=00000000000000000000000200000000,timestamp=2017-09-18T00:28:07.549+0000) > > show me the replay > > otherwise i call bullshit I don't know how to do that it gets me a different file when I download it
make sure your looking in the highlights folder instead of the replays you can then upload it to youtube then just post the link like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wumaEAHwZo
: Fiora at 49.6% winrate and most popular champion in korean high elo, MUST BUFF!
b-b-but bramble vest counters her now so she needed buffs!!!!
Lyseth (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=TheHappyReaperz,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=9YWVHIw6,comment-id=000000000000000000000002,timestamp=2017-09-17T17:10:49.070+0000) > > You dc'd, and came back into the game late. Due to this, Garen was level 16, and you were a level 1 Lux. While walking to the only outer turret your team had left, Garen appears out of a bush and one-shots you with his ultimate. > > https://i.giphy.com/media/3oKIP9hfEsvPHxfIk0/giphy.gif Nope never dc'd
show me the replay otherwise i call bullshit
: I agree with you about Camille can also not leave the area by any means (Camille is forced to stay and fight her target, thus leaving room for bad decisions) Camille may reactivate R after the initial 2 seconds to break it. and removing the magic damage but the other ones just seem like they're too powerful.
Lyseth (NA)
: So turrets need this nerf.....why?
i call bullshit and upvote hoarding show me the source and i'll admit i'm wrong
: idk what elo you're playing in
his icon should tell you
iLBGAMing (EUW)
: Champions that ACTUALLY need a rework
why does aatrox need a rework again? i play him and he feels fine
Limrick (NA)
: His ult makes life easier because he now wins a lot of all-ins that he used to get stomped in until he had about 300 stacks. It basically doubles his stacks, gives a ton of resists, an admittedly tiny DoT, and more attack range. Nasus is proof that Riot is terrible at designing immobile melee champions, the fact that they have to load Nasus with so much firepower and so many free stats to make him even compete is ridiculous. Because even with him now smashing melee champs that should be beating his ass early, he's still Nasus, and he still just gets kited into oblivion if he even attempts to play the game.
fury of the sands does more damage then you think. you check the death recap after fighting him as a tank and see you took 700 damage from his ult
Rioter Comments
gregab (NA)
: Runes Corner: Three More Resolve Runes
perserverance looks like it'll be really good with ghost. 30% bonus ms 25% slow resistance 25% tenacity and bonus armor/mr all for 10 seconds. thats a really good teamfight boost for some like jax or aatrox
Rioter Comments
Sovekz (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Swarovsko,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=00U3Ijto,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-09-12T22:58:47.003+0000) > > When did they say that? I am baffled that some lesser minded people are upvoting you, Rito literally said that several times because people were complaining about Ahri getting her billionth skin.
"lesser minded" you some wise-ass guru atop mount fuji meditating while playing league with your mind now?
: Janna was a good choice for this line and they pulled it off fantastically. It's interesting to have someone use a sword as a casting implement and they aren't uncommon ceremonial objects. Hopefully they make a skin for shen in this line someday though.
I'm happy janna got a skin but shen deserved a new skin too. i'll just sit here with ma bois aatrox and taric
Galiö (NA)
: Galio rework made me realize
Memories of my old RG ghost full tank galio. run in at 80 mph and ult their entire team while taking no damage and feeling like a complete badass. i have one game on new galio and thats probably all i'll ever have. i mainly just play taric when i go top now
Jeddy017 (NA)
: I think they were joking mate.
Kovorix (EUW)
: Soraka QoL change
as a janna player this is what you get when you tell people you play an enchanter and i would love this change also tbh
: I'm glad they finnaly made a yorick skin, so Ahri can get another one now.
she just got one a patch ago tho
Rioter Comments
Drakylon (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Critmaster Garen,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OE9FgBUs,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2017-09-08T20:21:34.480+0000) > > the shields basically overlap. > > so that means the buffs are still applied, but the hp values from both shields dont stack while theyre applied. > > this also means if the larger shield runs out before the smaller shield, the smaller shield still applies until its own timer runs out. > > > overlap. its as simple as that. However, Janna's AD buff and Lulu's Pix transfer are currently directly tied to the shield value; if the shield value > 0, then the buff is applied, otherwise the buff is not applied. With overlapping shields, since only the strongest shield appears on the target's health bar, how will players know how much damage they need to do before they can get the buff off of the target? As a side note, Orianna's shield itself doesn't actually give Armor and Magic Resist; it's having the ball tied to that target that gives those stats. This can also be seen when Orianna walks over her own ball to get it; she'll get the Armor/MR buff without having a shield on her.
pix stays on the target regardless of the shield value
: But her W is still a skill shot capable of being sidestepped unless you committed yourself by starting an animation on an ability or something else. Either way it has a solid CD early on as well as having counterplay to it. Play around that CD. I feel that CD paired with its skill shot based path is justification enough for the AS slow to be there and be fine. The counterplay to her R is hug a wall. Deny her vital you deny a heal and true damage. If you deny a vital on her ult that's a huge plus as you deny a huge amount of healing for her to potentially win the fight early. There's a number of champions who can look to 1v1 fiora both early and even late and if you want me to provide some as well as a reason I can.
yeah you make good points personally i would love to see anybody besides yi stand a chance lategame but a number of earlygame bullies can force her out
: Star Guardian StarFall: read if you must discussion
i'm still sad there isn't a star guardian yorick
: A lot of pain points people had with fiora was her well rounded early game which was nearly lane bully levels of good around say Renekton. But that early game came with a God like late game 1v1 potential. The introduction of bramble best severally cuts her early game power down to levels that you just can't seem to comprehend. To put this into perspective let's look at a level 6 fiora looking to heal off 4 vitals against a bramble vest with say 40% magic damage reduction, short of 50% being 100 MR. This is being generous. Fiora at level 6 heals for ~58-60 health on a vital proc. It is 30-115 based on level for context. Taking into account grevious wounds and MR vs the thorns passive base 20 damage off of just 4 hits you are looking at a difference of 23 health per a vital to 92 on all 4, and 58 to 232 over 4. This is a huge cut in healing which is at least over 50% reduction. This difference will fluctuate as the game progresses but I feel like highlighting the early game strength of bramble alone is the key point here. I realize this is ignoring a lot of things but I'd rather not drag this on with more points unless you mention more concerns.
very well the main concern i have about fiora is that it feels like she gets rewarded for not playing optimally did you miss their hard cc with your W? doesn't matter because the attack speed slow screws over nearly every toplaner and you're basically crippled the entire time unable to proc vitals because your opponent is maneuvering to stop you? lel have a huge permanent movement speed buff simply by pressing R the only person who can consistently 1v1 fiora is mastery yi because he's immune to her W AS slow, doesn't rely on hard cc, and is fast enough to keep up with her mobility
Cowseed (NA)
: >fiora was broken batshit op She was strong but this exaggeration is just really over the top :/
its really not she was universally the best splitpusher in the entire game and could still teamfight extremely well with triple lifesteal
W8ForFiora (EUNE)
: I knew this will happen, that people will QQ about buffs on Fiora... Now i wonder what you main... And what would happen if they would get nerfed to hell and Riot would add item only to counter them huh?
: They are not reverting it,before you had constant move speed when ulting,now instead with the upcoming patch the movespeed duration you get by procing a vital during the ULT ONLY will be doubled The passive + ult nerf + bramble really fucked her,and also dont complain about Riot buffing her again when you dont even know what the buffs exactly are lmao
W8ForFiora (EUNE)
: Umm no. She will never be in the same place as before, due to the fact that baramble vest exists, which is super strong item against Fiora...
which is why reverting the number changes and giving her double duration on ult procs were reasonable constant MS you can do nothing about, that she gets just by pressing R near you is cancer
Rioter Comments
: Zilean QWQ combo
yep that happens when you E and try to do it while its still on cd i've lost several games because of the interaction
: Unless I'm reading this wrong, Ultimore is a hilariously bad idea
its 5% more at level 6 it takes 10 ultimate casts to stack it up to 20% thats not happening at level 6 unless your ultimate has an insanely short cooldown stop exaggerating with your 55% cooldown at level 6
: Wtf? What does me sarcastically Typeing mobile have to do with dyslexia
Skorch (NA)
: Personally i dont think Janna is strong. Its really a mix of Janna, Ardent, and a few strong ADCs being a holy trifecta of winrate. Although maybe the Ardent nerfs did something im not sure?
she's definitely weaker after the nerfs and for sure is gonna shift back to a 50% wr after the meta stops favoring her so much I'll still play her though even if she falls to a 45% wr
: Bullshit "Insane mobility" He has a dash that is interrupted by fucking everything. If he hits a minion, a jungle monster, a champion, that dash is donzo. Also, the exact same thing could be said about Sejuani minus the zoning, but is she broken, nooooo. Listing a champion's strengths without mentioning any of their weaknesses is something this board really needs to stop doing, because it makes champions seem overloaded when they really aren't.
Grag's weakness off the top of my head are a slow jungle clear early mana problems and huge reliance on flash to engage doesn't really outweigh his strengths atm but he does have weakness
Skorch (NA)
: {{champion:117}} {{champion:40}} ? Sure they are point and click but they still are pretty skill requiring (unlike what the boards like to say)
i know but i can't mention either of them having skillcaps without the instant downvotes and flood of people saying that i'm a whore who wants freelo of my clearly overpowered champion and to be clear i agree janna is really strong right now but that doesn't stop her from having a skillcap :^________)
Skorch (NA)
: While i agree, there are other active items like mikaels that are also good examples. Like Face of the Mountain, or Zekes take a bit, Redemption while a good teamfight utility, if not used MID teamfight can be a bit harder than other items. Sure there are slightly easier ones like Talisman or Knights Vow. However one thing i want to stress is not ALL of Supports difficulty should be in Active Items. Tanks Especially suffer from this. If all you have are actives their stats will be lower as such because of the actives. And while enchanters dont need to be on the front line, tank supports do. Enchanters could use more HASP too. Supports can use stat-stick items catered to them too. Ardent is a bit overtuned right now but with a nerf here and there (i dont actually know if the current nerf changed much but it mightve) having a stat-stick item is fine. What do you think of this?
I think that items that simply grant passives is fine but i would like to see rewarding yet hard stuff like mikaels in the form of an update to some supports Honestly what i really want is a thresh of enchanter supports as my end all be all goal
: Yeah but generally there is a lot of room for error on Redemption, given its enormous radius and that it both heals allies and damages enemies. Also what I'm saying isn't solely accidental use of Mikael's; just simply mistiming it wastes it as well. It's hard to "mistime" Redemption as a massive heal is almost never bad.
idk the targeting thing was never an issue with me especially since you can just click your teammates portraits or use the target champions button About the cd yes its long but its only 30 seconds longer then redemption
: I disagree, it's an active item. Skill expression should be part of the individual champions' kits. Its rewards should scale with items.
supports have a unique niche in balancing active items so i believe that it does count as skill expression with a high reward if you decide you want the item
: The CD is too long on Mikael's, especially because it can be used on someone who isn't CC'd (accidentally or not) and thus be completely wasted.
and redemption can be thrown at some random area if you accidentally click on your minimap with a similar cd
: Then you realize you can simply click the portrait on the side to make sure you never misuse Mikeals or any actives on allies.
I'm talking about keeping track of who is ccd with what in a teamfight
Rioter Comments
Umbra Z (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Penns,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tAGcp6kN,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-08-21T14:56:57.516+0000) > > -I'm brainless > -I'm boosted > -I'm a meta slave > -I'm an elo whore > -I have no skill > > https://youtu.be/t6m6g5y1bQs?t=2m20s ^ nothing personal but I just hate your guts as someone who enjoys punishing other peoples mistakes and hates seeing them walk off with a huge ass shield or heal saving them from what should've been death, especially if its point and click
<3 and i love saving my adc from people such as you
: No, the guy is literally doing 0 damage. Which means, he's not using Q on Lulu or Janna, or W on Janna. That speaks miles to how individually overloaded their kits are.
you'll find that he's also a smurfing challenger player which puts him at a much higher skill level then the rest of the people he's playing with there was a challenger player that got d3 by playing freaking jungle xerath
: The weight to snap the cables of a support mains nerves has always been minute. You place a 1 Lb. yoke on their shoulders, and they collapse. Their egos splinter and implode from the most negligible of critique or insult.
It tends to be a bottle up from nearly everybody hating janna/lulu 24/7 i just want to play my champ
Nymzo (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=parrot6632,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tAGcp6kN,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-08-21T14:51:34.156+0000) > > > I would welcome duration nerfs or nerfs that impose a higher skill floor/cap. I would love a high skill enchanter support similar to thresh. (nami taric and rakan sort of fill this niche) > Nerfs won't archieve anything, we would need a major rework on every single enchanter to archieve this. Also btw, only Nami is a pure enchanter, Taric is a hybrid and Rakan is a Catcher.
i play taric and rakan psuedo enchanter especially taric since he feel useless to me with tank support items
: idk about janna, janna takes skill to properly play, but lulu is just plain op, lots of players might have difficulty playing against such champs, since their kits are overloaded with support abilities, on top of that lulu does massive damage, so yeah the hate is real, i mainly play support role, but as zilean or zyra or even malzahar :P thinking about playing alistar and galio sup now O.O
Personally i think janna does manage to be too effective when you have a god-awful support Which is why i want skillfloor related nerfs instead of straight nerfs because a good janna does have several things she does much better then a bad janna Lulu on the other hand requires much more skill to play then you think You need to make split second decisions on what the most effective use of a skill is in any given situation (I.E Should i ult the tank for better engage or wait and use it on the adc, Should i polymorph the lee sin as he comes in or stop him with ult so i can give the buff to my xin zhao)
Rioter Comments
: I completely disagree that this is a buff to taric. his q lvl 1 (if you can read and understand) TAKES 70 MANA to heal someone for just 30 hp. Please explain to me how is that a buff as it forces you to lvl up his q till lvl 3 to feel a difference{{champion:44}} . Please play this champion then type something like this.{{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
I have played several taric games since the buffs and this is what i found The 10 Extra mana cost on Q is negligible because you don't max E now if you're playing support. Instead you max Q for the increased charges and healing Which you can do now since his Q costs 30 LESS mana at rank 5. On top of this they made it so that his E Gets down to 13 seconds lategame which is huge with his passive. Not to mention he got a large mana regen buff which offsets most of his mana problems and synergizes extremely well with any mana regen you happen to buy or have
Show more

parrot6632

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion