: The first one is a definite nono... the second one I personally wouldn't like because I would want his thing to be 4th shots, the 3rd needs to get rid of the star level thing and tweak the numbers but I like the actual ability concept, I don't like the masked part, I originally thought they would have insane as an origin, it would have jhin Jinx and Mundo, but jinx was made a hex tech (i really don't like it lol) so that idea is a rip, those are my thoughts :D
Good ideas!
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: [Fun Discussion] Name one reason why you main [X] Champion
I main Irelia and Katarina because I love killing
: Why instead of pick only 2 roles cant I order the 5 based in my preferences?
I think people who hardcore main 1 role would have a higher chance of not getting their role. If you can choose your order that would probably mean autofill is removed, which means the protection from autofill after filling is gone also. That would mean that there could possibly be more "autofill" for specialists and only those who can play everything would benefit. But that's really only speculation and guessing.
: {{champion:84}} {{champion:114}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:268}} {{champion:60}} {{champion:429}} {{champion:141}} {{champion:518}} {{champion:517}} {{champion:13}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:350}} {{champion:142}} {{champion:8}} none of these should actually exist as they do but whatever we're here now so what do we do about it.
> [{quoted}](name=preternatural,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=i7GJ53Yt,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-06-28T01:04:13.650+0000) > > {{champion:84}} {{champion:114}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:268}} {{champion:60}} {{champion:429}} {{champion:141}} {{champion:518}} {{champion:517}} {{champion:13}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:350}} {{champion:142}} {{champion:8}} > > none of these should actually exist as they do but whatever we're here now so what do we do about it. Don't forget {{champion:23}}
Rioter Comments
: Yes I'd like to order Riven nerfs
I've been ordering Jax nerfs for patches but I guess Irelia was the Jax substitute.
: Been disappointed with pokemon for the most part since gen 6. I hope this gen is better.
> [{quoted}](name=General Matty,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0jH3Ooqf,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-02-27T14:51:54.466+0000) > > Been disappointed with pokemon for the most part since gen 6. I hope this gen is better. That's not including ORAS right? Those were like their best games if you ask me
: Toxic Ivern
As long as he says "Shut yo bitch ass up" I support this
: I am just now finishing up reading I, Robot for the second time, so this type of stuff is right up my favorite alley. It also seems like a great creative and original spin on Ghost in the Shell. I can not give much feedback on the powers but I really like the lore you created and how her passive relates right back to what made her so deadly.
Thank you. What are your favorite upgrade choices? Just wondering.
: I'm not quite sure what you mean? Are you agreeing or disagreeing with me?
I disagree. Jinx is completely fine if not too strong.
: Ideas for improving Jinx
http://na.op.gg/champion/jinx/statistics/adc struggling btw
: I got very very serious Nier Automata vibes from this. Damn, I have to play this game again.
Can agree. That game was incredibly lit
Rioter Comments
Paquay (NA)
: I am not a fan of the increased minion ghost on top and botlane on the first wave. It seems like you will have to cut leashes early to get to lane in time for full xp and gold. Maybe I’m reading too much into it, but it seems like it will make the early game junglers even stronger as they can finish first camp quickly whereas slower clear junglers are sitting there a while.
Im 95% sure ghosting just means that they move through units and you can't block them. I don't think they actually get movespeed, unless I'm missing something.
: Patch 9.4 Notes
I actually laughed when I read that rengar patch. How did that even happen?
Rioter Comments
: I'm confused how this is different from what he has now. He has the invisibility when he goes through bushes and a second after.
My proposal is to give his passive stealth Camouflage, which is like Twitch and Rengar stealth and therefore you're able to see him this way when he gets too close. His active stealth remains the same though, so if he wants to be completely undetected he has to use it.
Rioter Comments
: Get hit by Irelia ult
Dodge Irelia ult
Kaìju (NA)
: Let's just agree to disagree.
That's fine. I think you should give critless Ashe another chance though. It's a lot of fun.
: > [{quoted}](name=Màx,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lGlyFVrB,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-04-30T13:25:43.514+0000) > > Ashe, Jinx, Lucian, Tristana, Caitlyn, Jhin, and Kog'Maw. > > They weren't ranked, but I'm D5 and people played well, so I assume it wasn't just full of bronze players. ranked and norms have separate MMR
> [{quoted}](name=Big Lincoln,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lGlyFVrB,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2018-04-30T13:41:01.213+0000) > > ranked and norms have separate MMR For you, I went back into some of the games and looked at the average ranks of the players. A lot of players were Silver, gold and unranked, and there were a few plat players.
: Which ADs what elo
> [{quoted}](name=Big Lincoln,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lGlyFVrB,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-04-30T13:21:22.830+0000) > > Which ADs > > what elo Ashe, Jinx, Lucian, Tristana, Caitlyn, Jhin, and Kog'Maw. They weren't ranked, but I'm D5 and people played well, so I assume it wasn't just full of bronze players.
Jkrexx (EUW)
: For a company who has had their core focus of gameplay to never revolve around RNG, it seems incredibly weird for me that crit still exists. I'm not expecting the mid season changes to get rid of crit entirely, but it would be interesting if they introduced less crit to adc build paths. At the moment, instead of helping whittle down tanks, crit just helps them bust squishies down faster than they can react and it's pretty unhealthy.
> [{quoted}](name=Jkrexx,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lGlyFVrB,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-04-30T11:55:59.770+0000) > > For a company who has had their core focus of gameplay to never revolve around RNG, it seems incredibly weird for me that crit still exists. I'm not expecting the mid season changes to get rid of crit entirely, but it would be interesting if they introduced less crit to adc build paths. At the moment, instead of helping whittle down tanks, crit just helps them bust squishies down faster than they can react and it's pretty unhealthy. In my games, I ended up dealing a consistent amount of damage to everything. It was healthy, and actually really fun. I completely agree with you that carries should build to help deal their fair amount to tanks/squishies instead of actually doing everything.
: I haven't even been calling for it's exponential damage factor to be removed just how it is applied being flat lined as 30% more damage on autos instead of *30%* chance to do double damage.
> [{quoted}](name=Irelia Bot,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lGlyFVrB,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-04-30T12:17:35.544+0000) > > I haven't even been calling for it's exponential damage factor to be removed just how it is applied being flat lined as 30% more damage on autos instead of *30%* chance to do double damage. Does that mean IE has 70% increased auto damage?
Kaìju (NA)
: Putting it as a passive on her E would still be a massive nerf because she has to max it last. She cannot afford to not max Q first because of the cooldown, and her Q sucks until it's maxed because of all the nerfs to it. Ashe would never max out her slow because games don't go that long normally. That would still cripple the fuck out of Ashe.
If this late game champion can reach late game, then she has succeeded. This change wouldn't hurt her that much any way. If she has a base slow of 30%, and the E increases it to 40% or 45% at rank 1, that's still good. Not only that, you're forgetting that the change to{{item:3508}}, combined with other Zeal items, would give Ashe movespeed to help herself.
Rioter Comments
Kaìju (NA)
: You would gut Ashe and maybe Sivir too.
Also, I played Sivir yesterday too. Things went well there.
: {{champion:202}}four {{champion:67}} WHAT THE ABSOLUTE FUCK IS THAT DAMAGE {{champion:202}} {{item:3070}} *sigh* its just not the same without orange also that 40% bonus true dmg , even if its post mitigation is pretty god damn nasty. That's reducing the damage you need to kill someone by 40% Hell it would oneshot everyone who didn't invest in cloth armor realestate anyway even if it was post mitigation because of all the lethality you are smoking.
Actually, I tried Jhin yesterday without crit. Just stacking Lethality isn't nearly as strong as I expected.
Kaìju (NA)
: How would you change her passive? Would you make it just scale up to 60% then? Without a strong slow she's too vulnerable, even more than she already is.
Probably giving the passive a base slow, and increasing damage dealt to slowed targets by something like ~~10%(100% of Crit chance)~~ 10%(+70% of bonus attack speed). Then I'd add an increasing slow on Frost Shot to her E as a passive, and she unconditionally gets this slow. I'm not an Ashe main, but I know she appreciates attack speed, and her bonus slow shouldn't have to scale with something like lethality.
Kaìju (NA)
: I've got nearly one million mastery on Ashe. I have played her in every position, with every kind of build, crit, lethality, raw AD, on hit, Caster, AP, support, tank, and more. Ashe doesn't do any more damage than the crit build. If she wins a game without it, it's because of her E and R, not her damage.
The whole point of this isn't to prove that Lethality Ashe can deal as much damage as crit. That's obviously not going to happen. The point is, without crit, Ashe and other AD carries can still deal a good amount of damage that's healthy for the game. If Ashe in particular were to get some adjustments to her passive, combined with the actual changes, she'd be fine.
passıon (NA)
: Proposal: Replace Crit with Lethality
Update: I have been playing without crit all day. I've played Ashe, Jinx, Jhin, Tristana, Lucian and now looking to play someone else. I think this is really healthy and actually really fun.
Kaìju (NA)
: Ashe has never built anything but crit.
That's because crit is embedded into her kit. But what I'm saying is, if crit were to disappear, she would probably need a new scaling on her passive, or it would be near useless. And Ashe actually does solid damage without crit. I just played critless Ashe today and yesterday in order to test my theories. I'm trying to back up my ideas with proof, y'know?
: What the hell would be the point of building armor anymore, then?
Well, Lethality items in these changes already get toned down. If you were to build 6 lethality items, you'd be missing out on other important items like Lifesteal, boots, GA, Last Whisper, etc. Choices. In other words: One cloth armor > 6 lethality items > Full tank.
: Aside from the bonkers 40% true damage thing, it's unclear whose job it is to kill tanks now, which was normally the job of crit building marksmen. Meanwhile, it's a scary scary world for non-tanks featuring a lot of potential one shot scenarios.
Killing tanks is still possible. {{item:3036}} and {{item:3033}} help to accomplish this. I did also make a change to my suggestion, taking off the lethality on the Energizing items. Just a thought. I'm currently playing games without crit to see how the lack of it really impacts a lot of carries. It's actually pretty cool playing without it
: Special K not mentioned, nor in S tier. OMEGALUL list don't even bother considering.
> [{quoted}](name=The Lord Cookie,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qywlOw3s,comment-id=000f,timestamp=2018-04-29T08:47:08.707+0000) > > Special K not mentioned, nor in S tier. > > OMEGALUL list don't even bother considering. Special K lol
: What about Oreo o's?
> [{quoted}](name=L Rayquaza,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qywlOw3s,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2018-04-29T08:39:21.878+0000) > > What about Oreo o's? I never tried those. I like Oreo's so I'd assume they're good though.
Kaìju (NA)
: Ashe's slow is incredibly weak because it scales on crit. Without it she is extremely vulnerable while doing less damage than every other ADC.
Her slow is set. Although her damage against slowed targets is increased by crit chance, which is a fair point. But with the absense of crit, she would likely get new scalings like a higher %AD ratio. Also, there are plenty of items that allow her to deal her share of damage without building crit. Some of these items would be included if they were to be a thing.
Kaìju (NA)
: You would gut Ashe and maybe Sivir too.
Actually Ashe can use Lethality pretty well. As for Sivir, idk.
: {{champion:202}}four {{champion:67}} WHAT THE ABSOLUTE FUCK IS THAT DAMAGE {{champion:202}} {{item:3070}} *sigh* its just not the same without orange also that 40% bonus true dmg , even if its post mitigation is pretty god damn nasty. That's reducing the damage you need to kill someone by 40% Hell it would oneshot everyone who didn't invest in cloth armor realestate anyway even if it was post mitigation because of all the lethality you are smoking.
Its no secret Jhin would be really strong with this change. That's one of the things I don't really have an answer to. As for IE, it's intended to be a high damage item. The 40% thing was just a thought. It can be toned down or changed idk.
: no rice crispies
> [{quoted}](name=The Soulforged,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qywlOw3s,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2018-04-29T04:15:58.733+0000) > > no rice crispies That's so terrible
Rioter Comments
: I like all of the A and S tier ones u have but I would have fruity/cocoa pebbles as my S tier instead
> [{quoted}](name=Mortekaiser,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qywlOw3s,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-04-28T21:01:28.803+0000) > > I like all of the A and S tier ones u have but I would have fruity/cocoa pebbles as my S tier instead I might make that change. In fact, I do go get more than 1 bowl of Cocoa Pebbles usually
: Reasonable list. I haven't tried chocolate or cinnamon frosted flakes, though. What makes them so much worse than the original?
> [{quoted}](name=OccuIt,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qywlOw3s,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-04-28T17:35:19.455+0000) > > Reasonable list. I haven't tried chocolate or cinnamon frosted flakes, though. What makes them so much worse than the original? They're just really bad lmao
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Màx,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qywlOw3s,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2018-04-28T17:10:00.884+0000) > > I didn't know what that was until I looked it up and remembered it. > > Those are pretty good wp So you'll add them to the list?
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qywlOw3s,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2018-04-28T17:12:27.717+0000) > > So you'll add them to the list? I already did
: Why isn't Honey Bunches of Oats in the A tier?
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qywlOw3s,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-04-28T17:00:31.807+0000) > > Why isn't Honey Bunches of Oats in the A tier? I didn't know what that was until I looked it up and remembered it. Those are pretty good wp
Show more

passıon

Level 314 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion