: People everywhere complaining about Pyke's assassin kit being unfit for Support
He can go top ala Talon but mainly he's going to be an interesting support that'll open up lots of possibilities in gameplay. But jungling will probably be bad due to no bonus hp and easy counter invades early. Mid his waveclear will be weak and he really can't hide mid like he can top/bot lane.
: It is actually, if you read the wording of his ult, the length of his R is determined by 2 full second of move speed, so if his w is going and hes got complete boots and ghost or speed buffs from other champs (like nunu's blood boil) his ult range becomes pretty insane, but it is also a tiny straight line that is SUPER fucking easy to miss
> [{quoted}](name=Percentages,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=E619TGzy,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2018-05-05T09:58:11.842+0000) > > It is actually, if you read the wording of his ult, the length of his R is determined by 2 full second of move speed, so if his w is going and hes got complete boots and ghost or speed buffs from other champs (like nunu's blood boil) his ult range becomes pretty insane, but it is also a tiny straight line that is SUPER fucking easy to miss No Nunu and at the time he didn't have W up and I was only one alive at full hp. He had {{item:1001}} no upgrades yet and only full item was {{item:3748}} I was {{champion:43}} with the free{{item:2422}}. I'd also started running with shield beforehand. I've yet to see this happen since.
: Game Changing Warwick Bug Since Patch 8.8 (Repost from Reddit)
There's also a bug that when launching at someone outside of normal range you can launch yourself from 2x the range and get the q/r off. IT happened to me last night in aram, the WW launched himself from before our inhibitor turret to past the inhibitor and almost to nexus turret. The enemy team agreed it wasn't possible.
: Hi friends, this feature is being gradually enabled across regions, which is why it’s not available everywhere yet. I don’t have the specific rollout plan to share, but please be patient as the team makes it available. Sorry I don’t have more details, but didn’t want people worried it was bugged and not being addressed.
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Gweezlebur,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=hTA54ppR,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2018-05-02T19:43:17.529+0000) > > Hi friends, this feature is being gradually enabled across regions, which is why it’s not available everywhere yet. I don’t have the specific rollout plan to share, but please be patient as the team makes it available. Sorry I don’t have more details, but didn’t want people worried it was bugged and not being addressed. According to the patch notes it says NA was already available but as other have commented it disappears after 1/2 to 1 second and clicking on it does nothing. Also The rollout post on Surrender@20 with the dates for each region has been mysteriously deleted. Although many people saw it and can confirm probably with screenshots that it was in fact there and both NA and EU were supposed to have it enabled. If there was a bug a simple post or popup on the client in the warnings section explaining it would've been nice. similar to when you're aware of x problems with servers/store/rp etc.
: Patch 8.9 notes
There seems to be a bug with the profile cog disappearing the second it loads.
: That private chat is an opt in experience, and they probably won't punish people based on things said in there. It is a private conversation you chose to have with someone.
> [{quoted}](name=Telephone Booth,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=PdzvYjji,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-04-23T23:47:00.053+0000) > > That private chat is an opt in experience, and they probably won't punish people based on things said in there. It is a private conversation you chose to have with someone. Actually private chat isn't immune to Riot's punishment system. That said if someone's flaming you don't add them after the fact since that's just asking for it. Simply report them and move onto the next game, don't engage with them.
: Remember when ADCs had to build lifesteal to access sustain?
They wanted to get games to end quicker so they tweaked things, now adc like {{champion:18}} and current fotm {{champion:67}} simply get a {{item:3087}} and lol their way through the game that much quicker. If they get a {{champion:40}} or other shieldy support with Ardent they destroy everything in sight. They nerf supports trying to fix things when instead they need to nerf items/adcs so they're not a 1 person team.
: > [{quoted}](name=ADC Bard,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=izk9E8oF,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-04-06T04:10:39.541+0000) > > {{champion:44}} you rang? http://www.auplod.com/u/pdolua802d6.png
> [{quoted}](name=Taric the Gay,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=izk9E8oF,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-04-06T05:15:15.713+0000) > > you rang? > > http://www.auplod.com/u/pdolua802d6.png Funny but in essence she actually outranges everyone on her with the exception of perhaps {{champion:113}} and she has a much lower cd on it and can control it.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
5050BS (NA)
: Iv been playing Zyra since day one on the PBE. Iv played her Mid and Jungle (when you could) and APC(aka support) when I have to. You must be talking about OLD OLD AC which means nothing in this thread.
> [{quoted}](name=XXXMurderPenguin,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9FuMtqJf,comment-id=0025000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-02T22:17:24.219+0000) > > Iv been playing Zyra since day one on the PBE. Iv played her Mid and Jungle (when you could) and APC(aka support) when I have to. > > You must be talking about OLD OLD AC which means nothing in this thread. Was indeed talking about old Zyra which does have some bearing on the thread in relation to how they've changed her.
5050BS (NA)
: {{item:3504}} WTF!!? This right there shows you dont play Zyra
> [{quoted}](name=XXXMurderPenguin,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9FuMtqJf,comment-id=00250000,timestamp=2018-04-02T19:31:59.230+0000) > > {{item:3504}} WTF!!? > > This right there shows you dont play Zyra This response right here shows you never tried her in different ways back when she was completely viable. I used to play her mid all the time and still occasionally play her support. If you'd actually played her when she was broken then you'd have known about this, even some of the Korean LCS players did it back in the day. Now since you don't know what you're talking about Zyra jungle is currently a thing as recently as 7.24 and even now people are doing it in ranked. There's even videos of it, she's not meta because she can't counter jungle effectively and is still too vulnerable levels 1-3. Riot's still trying to buff her back up to be jungle viable again. Scarra has been playing her as jungle recently during streams as well because it's a known thing to try again.
Venompaw (NA)
: How did this not get an S?
Also no wards destroyed at all and as Arch said no control wards purchased. Annie purchased several control wards and Raka had a ton of assists as well. Kill participation counts for a lot and your compared to other Kai'sas as well. They probably had higher % as well as wards killed/purchased etc.
Rioter Comments
Lesba Zyra (EUNE)
: CG riot. You have finally destroyed midlane Zyra
I actually did Zyra jungle back when she was op and it was a nightmare for enemy teams since once she got going her clear with plants was disgusting. I started her mid then tried that in a few games and she promptly got nerfed sad face. She did need some tweaking and she's great as a support but sadly she'll never be a good mid laner anymore due to if she is she'll be broken as support again. If you want to be a beast go {{item:3151}} 1t, then get {{item:3116}} for the super annoying slows. Grab a {{item:3135}} and either {{item:3117}} for chasing down or {{item:3009}} for running away/chasing down. {{item:3504}} is nice for your adc. Then situational items and you can be a 1 plant wrecking crew denying huge areas of the lane. Your plants proc {{item:3151}} as well as {{item:3116}} and {{item:3165}}.
koshkyra (NA)
: Remove champion shards from hextech chests
I own all champs and have almost 180k BE and getting champ shards non stop and more BE is ridiculous especially from milestone or higher tier rewards. IT's sad that you're supposed to get rare loot but get either 90-250 be and or a single champ shard. I just got last night the last honor orb from final tier 4 honor. I got 250 or so BE and 1 champ shard. The hextech chests have on a few occasions given me either a few OE or even an occasional skin shard. But almost always there's nothing in them but champ shards and BE. I understand them wanting to preserve RP purchases but after the OE nerf the drop rates and loot tables really need to be fixed.
: Why is the game dying? Because it doesn't matter how good YOU are; the WORST player on team matters.
Thread number 9 million and counting saying League is dying because I'm having bad games so therefore game is dying. some popular people are disliking/quitting the game it must be because the game is dying and not because there's other things out there they want to try. Those popular streamers obviously represent the majority of the tens of millions (last count was 11-15 million daily with over 100 million accounts. including at least 40 million individual accounts.) Twitch showed more watching League than Overwatch so therefore League is dying. The last Worlds was the biggest yet and the game must be dying because it's doing so well so obviously Riot which is ihring lots all the time must be on the verge of shutting down. There's currently 191 or so open job positions at riot they're hiring for now. That obviously means they're shutting down because the game is dying. https://www.riotgames.com/en/work-with-us/disciplines The op's is like every other one just like it. Facts made up with insults to anyone that questions his facts and wants proof of his claims. As someone once said. “That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.” – Christopher Hitchens.
: > [{quoted}](name=powerbats,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=VnJy6yk8,comment-id=000a00000000,timestamp=2018-03-25T21:19:52.284+0000) > > Again it's not the whole logs though, is my point. While this part stood out to the gm we're missing context here. Is this part of a larger pattern of you arguing with someone in other games thereby causing a less than friendly environment for others? This is why I said we need to see all the chat logs that they based this on and why I've always said Riot needs to provide all the chat logs they based it on. > > > You may be innocent or just not willing to accept that you do something like this often enough that it gets Riot's attention. For a 32:05 minute game we only get to see from 4:17 to 8:46 there's a lot more chat that isn't shown. You can't tell me you weren't flaming that Teemo the rest of the game. This is why I find it suspicious that the Rioter only posted that part of the chat logs. > > > Since based on their usual posting about this they'd post much more context than just such a short snippet for a long game. Had this beena 15 minute game then it'd be more believable that was the part they judged you on. This is why I'm suspicious and withholding judgement until they respond with more. My point is that i asked the GM what he considered ban worthy and this is what he pointed to.
> [{quoted}](name=Lambs2Lions,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=VnJy6yk8,comment-id=000a000000000000,timestamp=2018-03-25T22:20:23.874+0000) > > My point is that i asked the GM what he considered ban worthy and this is what he pointed to. I think this is probably the start of what he considered ban worthy in conjunction with everything else. As in other games and rest of chat logs we don't see. Because based upon just this if it was a 1st time offense I'd say a warning message would be fine. The 2 week stage ban the threshold is much lower and so if the rest of the chat log is this way he'd look at it and say the start was what he posted. If it was me I'd say that'd be the case although I'd have said you started at said point and just never stopped. So again if it was me I'd agree with the gm and say that was ban worthy but I'd have posted the rest of the log as a backdrop to show my reasoning along with perhaps other games. Since when a 2 week ban happens for both it a perma's they review your entire account history. He may have reviewed other logs as well and this was the one that pushed you over the edge so to speak. My only suggestions are that you ask him for the complete chat logs not just that portion that's clipped. You also need to just avoid chatting for awhile when you play any games when you come back. If you do chat make sure it's concise and only objective related and use smart pings. The last thing you can do is rebind your chat key so it's harder to type something negative. If Tyler1 cna do it so can you. I actually had the privilege of playing with him before his ban was undone and he was awesome and supportive. I was a support bot lane asn we we're getting camped mercilessly yet he kept team spirit up and came to help when he could.
: > [{quoted}](name=powerbats,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=VnJy6yk8,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2018-03-25T17:17:00.614+0000) > > To everyone saying Riot's wrong we only have his words for it that there's nothing else there. so unless and until Riot posts the actual logs they used or a red comes in and explains it we have to take this with a grain of salt. WE've seen this so often where person claims innocence gets the forums goers all riled up and whammoo they were lying the whole time once logs are posted. It's very rare someones falsely punished. > > > If the op was falsely punished then support will be able to help him since posting here does nothing other than inflame the forum goers that can't help in any way shape or form. The fact the op is on a 2 week ban means there's quite a bit more going on that we can't see. My word? It's a screenshot of the support ticket after i asked the GM's what in my chat log was toxic, they replied with that part of the chat log saying "Here's a section that stood out for me", so this is the email FROM the GM. LOL
> [{quoted}](name=Lambs2Lions,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=VnJy6yk8,comment-id=000a0000,timestamp=2018-03-25T20:06:01.826+0000) > > My word? It's a screenshot of the support ticket after i asked the GM's what in my chat log was toxic, they replied with that part of the chat log saying "Here's a section that stood out for me", so this is the email FROM the GM. LOL Again it's not the whole logs though, is my point. While this part stood out to the gm we're missing context here. Is this part of a larger pattern of you arguing with someone in other games thereby causing a less than friendly environment for others? This is why I said we need to see all the chat logs that they based this on and why I've always said Riot needs to provide all the chat logs they based it on. You may be innocent or just not willing to accept that you do something like this often enough that it gets Riot's attention. For a 32:05 minute game we only get to see from 4:17 to 8:46 there's a lot more chat that isn't shown. You can't tell me you weren't flaming that Teemo the rest of the game. This is why I find it suspicious that the Rioter only posted that part of the chat logs. Since based on their usual posting about this they'd post much more context than just such a short snippet for a long game. Had this beena 15 minute game then it'd be more believable that was the part they judged you on. This is why I'm suspicious and withholding judgement until they respond with more.
: How to get banned for creating and prolonging a negative game environment
To everyone saying Riot's wrong we only have his words for it that there's nothing else there. so unless and until Riot posts the actual logs they used or a red comes in and explains it we have to take this with a grain of salt. WE've seen this so often where person claims innocence gets the forums goers all riled up and whammoo they were lying the whole time once logs are posted. It's very rare someones falsely punished. If the op was falsely punished then support will be able to help him since posting here does nothing other than inflame the forum goers that can't help in any way shape or form. The fact the op is on a 2 week ban means there's quite a bit more going on that we can't see.
: PSA To ADC's; LET YOUR TANK CS.
As a support main one of the biggest issues with trying to relic shield farm isn't just last hitting which is an issue. IT's your adc seeing you targeting a minion at the back of the wave and turning their focus on it and taking it so your charge gets wasted. You can say you have a charge and let them know but most times if they're not friends they'll take it and screw you both over. Then when a team fight breaks out/gank and you both get wrecked they blame you for not having enough items. I've seen Blitz use coin and it's actually useful at times but unless and until Riot fixes it so supports aren't more than just window dressing this'll remain an issue. Cough nerf adcs so they actually require a team instead of being a team themself.
: A goodbye letter
Say it isn't so, sorry to hear your leaving but good luck in your future endeavors.
: My Account Was Perma Suspended Banned (No Reason Given)
Most likely it could be either RP purchase that didn't go through properly or if your playing on a new pc/location it's an account security protocol. simply submit a support ticket to Riot. Be polite and explain what happened and ask for their help.
zone96 (EUW)
: being suspended for someone in my game
Two wrongs don't make a right, and if you're ona 14 day ban you were given plenty of chances to reform and chose not to. It doesn't > [{quoted}](name=zone96,realm=EUW,application-id=osqw6G4M,discussion-id=YojEPzsp,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-03-15T00:54:35.584+0000) > > I got a 14 day suspention for some who is more toxic than tyler1 Game 1 > zone96: what you on about guyd > zone96: whos a smurf > zone96: lol > zone96: 2 top > zone96: both of you shut the fuck up > zone96: trynda report for feed > zone96: why is twitch top anway > zone96: 4 bot > zone96: nice ss top > zone96: please report trynda so toxic and flames all game > zone96: nice ult > zone96: this top > zone96: where ever lulu is twitch will be > zone96: its sad that you have gone 2 top > zone96: guess your not goold against another 2 bot thats why you go 2 v1 > zone96: this inting tryunda > zone96: enjoy ban trynda > zone96: our top was like im smurf > zone96: haha typical keyboard warrior you little scruff go suck your dadas toe you tramp > zone96: 0-6 > zone96: we had your top bot 3 times you 0 ss your the one who dont know how to play the game you fucking retard > zone96: i would love to put a bullet in your skull your a kid that doesnt even deserve to live i hope your mom and dad kill you in your > zone96: your from the uk > zone96: your from uk where ill come kill you myself you little tramp > zone96: and ill shag your mom while you watch > zone96: lol your a shit fuck and enjoy ban > > that is what i put now this kid was talking about my mom and my dad and my nan family members that i no longer have in my family how am i not meant to retaliate against that sort of stuff roit explain youll say mute them well ROIT IF I MUTE THEM THEY REPORT ME FOR NOT RESPONDING TO THE TEAM AND THEN YOU BAN US FOR UNSPORTSMAN LIKE CONDUCT SO MAYBE YOU SHOULD TAKE A HARD LOOK AT THE PEOPLE AND CHAT AND THINK TO YOURSELF WHY WE SAY THE THINGS THROUGHT CHAT AND BAN THE PERSON WHOS THE CAUSE OFF IT EVERYONE ON MY TEAM REPORTED HIM TO PROVE HE WAS THE ONE CXAUSING THE IN GAME PROBLEMS IF THATS HOW YOUR SERVERS WANNA BE THEN I WONT BE COMING BACK TO THIS GAME THE KID THAT WAS TAKING ABOUT MY FAMILY MEMBERS HAS A SECOUND ACCOUNT HE PAID FOR IT AND DOING IT TO TROLL PEOPLE I HAVE PROOF IF YOU WANNA SEE THE MESSAGES THEN I CAN GIVE IT YOU Two wrongs don't make a right, and if you're on a 14 day ban you were given plenty of chances to reform and chose not to. It doesn't matter if someone else is toxic since they'll get punished as well either then or eventually. Just because someone else decides to be a jerk doesn't mean you get to also. IF someones that toxic mute and report them, don't feed the troll. IF you reported them after the game then Riot will get them, if not then hopefully others did. One report per game is the same as 9 reports per game, it still counts as 1 reported game. IT's reported games that flag them not number of reports per game. We take what you're saying with a grain of salt given how many I'm innocent posts that come here constantly and then a red comes in and posts the chat logs with the proof. If you're innocent then submit a support ticket to Riot since no one on the forums can help you. If we could we'd look at your chat logs for the truth as well as your account history just as Riot did to determine your 14 day ban.
: Well, Time to Switch to Dota
: > [{quoted}](name=meowwow7,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HEQ3M2t1,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2018-03-14T02:30:43.477+0000) > > is that all? he took a soda out of my fridge and didn't put a new one in on a hot day HE TOOK UR SODA???? LETS GET IT BACK FROM HIM LETS FORM A ARMY
> [{quoted}](name=Energized Leona,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HEQ3M2t1,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2018-03-14T02:31:36.814+0000) > > HE TOOK UR SODA???? > LETS GET IT BACK FROM HIM > LETS FORM A ARMY GRAB THE PITCHFORKS AND LETS TAR AND FEATHER HIM !!!!!!!
PaladinNO (EUNE)
: >Arguing with teammates is not the purpose of chat. True. However... >...just mute the toxic players > >Player Support Specialist Not even arguing, retalliate or defend are always the same thing. How the phrasing is made is a fine thread to walk, that's true, but as far as exceptions go, this should be one of them with all of the involved players chat logs taken into consideration. Objectively, I will admit OPs chat posting was a little excessive, but I don't see much in the way of offensiveness in there. And it was done with good intentions (though that's the standard line of every dictator, but that aside in this instance). and as far as I can tell, the excessiveness was only done to actually get the point across. But seemingly to no avail. [Oh well.](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-discussion/R4LEv7dj-why-do-people-downvote-soo-many-posts-on-boards)
> [{quoted}](name=PaladinNO,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ExygQgiE,comment-id=0017001d,timestamp=2018-03-13T16:45:37.746+0000) > > True. However... > > Not even arguing, retalliate or defend are always the same thing. > > How the phrasing is made is a fine thread to walk, that's true, but as far as exceptions go, this should be one of them with all of the involved players chat logs taken into consideration. > > Objectively, I will admit OPs chat posting was a little excesive, but I don't see much in the way of offensiveness in there. And it was done with good intentions (though that's the standard line of every dictator, but that aside in this instance). and as far as I can tell, the excessiveness was only done to actually get the point across. But seemingly to no avail. He spammed chat and if you look at the Rioter comment kept calling people morons in post game lobby. He wasn't defending anyone but trying to incite so he could flame people. If he wanted to defend the person he could've easily said it a few times and then let it go but instead decided to engage in a flame war. Again the post game lobby chat proves he was up to no good and deserved his punishment. What others did in their chat doesn't excuse him in this instance from what he did especially the post game lobby. Had he simply said let him be and just play for now or something like that he'd have been fine.
: Let me make this clear, I am in no way defending this players actions. They were clearly detrimental to a majority of the people in his game at the time. However, I do not agree in the way that you phrased your punishment. These guidelines aren’t clear. I am simply trying to understand the exact situation where all these “rules “ apply. This thread is like that singed support thread a while back. I find it hard to believe, just like in the singed’s case, that all of these rules are written down in a place where we can find them. I think the main problem is that the “summoner’s code” isn’t clear enough in the way in which it words certain rules. I’m now a bit confused...Am I not allowed to type in all chat? If I am, how many sentences am I allowed to type? Is there a certain unwritten restriction that every riot employee knows about and hasn’t told us yet? Also, what classifies as toxic? Just because one person identifies something as toxic, doesn’t mean that another person does. If you consider spamming all chat toxic and disruptive, then shouldn’t everyone who utters a toxic word or two be banned/muted too? I fail to see the logic behind the ban system when a lot of people still don’t even know quite what riots definitionof toxicity is, and a few of these threads show clear flaws in the ban system. The sheer amount of upvotes on this thread proves that more than one person does not understand certain rules that are supposedly implemented.
> [{quoted}](name=Echostormxx,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ExygQgiE,comment-id=0025,timestamp=2018-03-13T05:21:19.370+0000) > > Let me make this clear, I am in no way defending this players actions. They were clearly detrimental to a majority of the people in his game at the time. However, I do not agree in the way that you phrased your punishment. These guidelines aren’t clear. I am simply trying to understand the exact situation where all these “rules “ apply. This thread is like that singed support thread a while back. I find it hard to believe, just like in the singed’s case, that all of these rules are written down in a place where we can find them. I think the main problem is that the “summoner’s code” isn’t clear enough in the way in which it words certain rules. I’m now a bit confused...Am I not allowed to type in all chat? If I am, how many sentences am I allowed to type? Is there a certain unwritten restriction that every riot employee knows about and hasn’t told us yet? Also, what classifies as toxic? Just because one person identifies something as toxic, doesn’t mean that another person does. If you consider spamming all chat toxic and disruptive, then shouldn’t everyone who utters a toxic word or two be banned/muted too? I fail to see the logic behind the ban system when a lot of people still don’t even know quite what riots definitionof toxicity is, and a few of these threads show clear flaws in the ban system. The sheer amount of upvotes on this thread proves that more than one person does not understand certain rules that are supposedly implemented. As Wookiecookie once said the Summoners Code boils down to this simple line. "DON'T BE A JERK" It's not that hard and Riot doesn't have to nor should they break it down into every possible conceivable way. It's pretty obvious that when you start being a jerk you're in the wrong. Defending someone toxic then calling others morons in post game chat he knew he crossed the line and thought he wouldn't get into trouble for it. To add insult to injury he posted chat logs that didn't made him look that bad even though he knew he was toxic in the post game lobby. He got what he deserved and now he's trying to blame others for his behavior. The old adage 2 wrongs don't make a right we we're all taught in grade school seems to not have hit home with him. You can defend someone having a bad game but the moment you cross the line into being abusive you're just as guilty as that toxic troll/jerk.
: With the removal of bandit, My AFK Shield Bot Lulu Dream is Real
As a support main I like that they're addressing it but there's got to be better way like restricting them to certain champs may'be. But after fighting a Klepto Ezreal support with spellthiefs and an ekko support with Targon's restricting it to champs sounds even better. I know they like to encourage diversity and all but some supports are toxic beyond belief with the ability to use support items.
: > [{quoted}](name=powerbats,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=NMbVd5El,comment-id=0015000000000000,timestamp=2018-03-03T04:39:16.612+0000) > > The common denominator in all this is you since there's no way every game has feeders and trolls otherwise the entire community would be perma banned. Now that doesn't mean there's not trolls and feeders in the game but let's be honest here 100% is an impossibility. No you're right. There's not 100% in every game. But majority of the time there is. Or just honestly one person who has no common sense in the game or at all it seems..
> [{quoted}](name=Banned2Much LOL,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=NMbVd5El,comment-id=00150000000000000000,timestamp=2018-03-09T19:27:05.822+0000) > > No you're right. There's not 100% in every game. But majority of the time there is. Or just honestly one person who has no common sense in the game or at all it seems.. I can totally agree on the common sense thing every game but how much is common sense and how much is just someone having bad day/game. We all get those games/days and i've learned to yell at my monitor or cuss silently so not to let my sons ehar some of my language lol.
: How come a 1/21 zed with all tears doesn't get banned for inting yet people do for toxicity
If you say he's inting with that score wouldn't that mean that Dyrus was inting when he had similar scores? I mean even in lcs games he had some horrible inting like games. Some of his streams he just got hard camped and would die no matter what. There's also no way of knowing what was actually going on or if he got banned/punished.
: > [{quoted}](name=Thimes,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EeVEsMNI,comment-id=000b0007,timestamp=2018-03-03T07:01:42.503+0000) > > **Meanwhile top 20 highest winrate champions:** > > 1 Sion **Top**, Support 54.34% > 2 Cassiopeia ** Middle **54.24% > 3 Aurelion Sol ** Middle **54.10% > 4 Aatrox **Top ** 53.35% > 5 Talon **Middle ** 53.33% > 6 Janna **Support ** 53.24% > 7 Rek'Sai **Jungle ** 53.21% > 8 Udyr **Jungle **53.05% > 9 Evelynn **Jungle ** 52.76% > 10 Kled **Top ** 52.65% > 11 Shaco **Jungle** 52.57% > 12 Zilean **Support**, Middle 52.41% > 13 Kindred **Jungle ** 52.40% > 14 Warwick **Jungle ** 52.15% > 15 Volibear **Jungle**, Top 51.90% > 16 Nunu **Jungle ** 51.81% > 17 Anivia **Middle** 51.80% > 18 Twisted Fate ** Middle **51.79% > 19 Bard **Support ** 51.72% > 20 Ahri **Middle** 51.71% > > As you can see those OP ADCs destroy EVERY game solo with their broken winrates and their super scaling in games that go on average 24min right now!!! > Not convinced? Then look at their broken winrates : > > 1 Draven ADC 51.72% > 2 Varus ADC 51.41% > 3 Xayah ADC 51.29% > 4 Ezreal ADC 50.43% > 5 Jinx ADC 50.27% > 6 Ashe ADC 50.06% > 7 Sivir ADC 50.02% > 8 Miss Fortune ADC, Support 50.00% > 9 Tristana ADC 49.83% > 10 Vayne ADC 49.56% > 11 Kog'Maw ADC 49.16% > 12 Caitlyn ADC 49.06% > 13 Twitch ADC, Jungle 48.86% > 14 Jhin ADC 46.72% > 15 Lucian ADC, Middle 46.61% > 16 Kalista ADC 46.47% > > What can only tank like Sion or jungler just do to win a game agasint such borken ADC like Caitlyn with her 49% winrate... IMPOSSIBLE! > Every time I see ADC deletes Rengar or Evelynn in 0.25s thanks to their statikk shiv that costs only 2600 at 10min in game and gank lanes into 20min stomps which right now 90% of games. > > ADCs should start doing damage only at 4 items at 40min and be effective in whole 5% of the current games that reach so late in game. It can't be that and assasin, a mage or especially a tank gets outcarried by an AD "carry". aside from Sion(recently buffed), Janna(never not a good pick), and ahri, Every champion you listed is a Niche pick played by mostly their mains if you then look at the stats of the ADC, all of them are fairly close together as well as half of them have an at least equal win rate. Combine this with that every marksman in the game is popular and it shows that there are more people of average skill or less, but it does not deny that there are much higher win rates for the champions by experienced players whereas even the average player achieves a decent winrate
> [{quoted}](name=3TWarrior,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EeVEsMNI,comment-id=000b00070001,timestamp=2018-03-03T08:29:33.056+0000) > > aside from Sion(recently buffed), Janna(never not a good pick), and ahri, Every champion you listed is a Niche pick played by mostly their mains > > if you then look at the stats of the ADC, all of them are fairly close together as well as half of them have an at least equal win rate. Combine this with that every marksman in the game is popular and it shows that there are more people of average skill or less, but it does not deny that there are much higher win rates for the champions by experienced players whereas even the average player achieves a decent winrate For a more accurate picture break it down by ranked tiers and pick rate/versus win rate. Then if you really want to get into it by region. Some regions play more niche picks compared to say Korea where the meta's start. It's currently showing Platinum + so of course the higher tier players are going only for the best of the best. Also those players usually have a stable of 5-10 champs they play only and master give or take 5-10 more. Below I have the ranking for the last month of ranked based upon tier from Plat to Challenger. Once i get done editing the stupid things since can't link screenshots boo. but here's the opgg link starting at plat. http://na.op.gg/statistics/champion/
: > [{quoted}](name=Sèx Crazed Eve,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=NMbVd5El,comment-id=00150000,timestamp=2018-03-03T02:18:27.379+0000) > > cheer up :) I can't. 8+ PERM banned accounts and too many trolls/feeders in this game {{item:3070}}-----{{item:3070}}
> [{quoted}](name=Banned2Much LOL,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=NMbVd5El,comment-id=001500000000,timestamp=2018-03-03T02:22:58.503+0000) > > I can't. 8+ PERM banned accounts and too many trolls/feeders in this game {{item:3070}}-----{{item:3070}} The common denominator in all this is you since there's no way every game has feeders and trolls otherwise the entire community would be perma banned. Now that doesn't mean there's not trolls and feeders in the game but let's be honest here 100% is an impossibility.
: Player behavior
Few things to be aware of here. 1. One report per game is the same as 9 reports per game, it still only counts as 1 report. 2. It's not the number of reports per game but how many reported games in x amount of games that gets you into trouble quicker. Once your on Riots radar you get less and less games. 3. It doesn't matter what everyone else does and in this case perhaps they were bad but depending on how bad and whether this was a 1 time off occurence they might not get a ban but instead a chat restriction. 4. You don't know nor can you say he didn't get either a report via someone else or a punishment if he did in fact deserve one. This right here is the biggest issue punished players have is they assume that person got away with something. It's usually quite the opposite, they usually get nailed as well, maybe not the same time you do but they get hit eventually. You can also disregard all the trolls that say they troll and never get punished because they most certainly do, they just don't want to admit that Riot gets them. Oh sure some do slip through the cracks but then brag about it on the forums then whine when Riot nukes them. Both the old forums and the new ones are littered with posts from banned trolls whining about it. 5. Lastly take this as a chance to learn not to repeat the same mistakes you did the next time you run into a jerk(s) like that, it's fine to defend yourself but the moment you cross that line into flaming you've lost and the troll gets what they want. You getting punished.
: Oh look, Janna is at 54%~ winrate. Again.
Realistically an easy way to nerf her without gutting her is make her w on a longer cd and or make it not work on towers. The only one who should be able to shield towers is Bard with his ult if it comes down to that. IF you remove the shield you might as well remove everyone else's shielding as well.
: The S-grades algorithm for ARAM is confusing as hell.
Riot really needs to break this down sicne I've done horrible as a tank and yet get an A+ and then go rampaging with an ap main or even a sona/Raka tons of kills/assists/low deaths/tons of healing etc and get lucky to get a B or an A. Yet I see same champs with same or worse scores get S or S+. One thing I wonder about is does it count it by rank for same champ or not. Because if you're being ranked against someone way higher up, especially if they're in a premade then you get screwed.
Melori (NA)
: His e doesn't make him immune. Just cc him mid jump and he'll get pulled back. I've died in the middle of a jump multiple times.
> [{quoted}](name=Soujı,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=WsAsMWTV,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-02-21T22:51:13.549+0000) > > His e doesn't make him immune. Just cc him mid jump and he'll get pulled back. I've died in the middle of a jump multiple times. Actually in this case his e was making him immune since every time he'd use it on a dead turret my w would miss him completely. It'd just go right through him as if he wasn't there.
Rioter Comments
: Even worse when you're Bard. It feels like every time I go to collect 1 chime, THAT is when my adc decides to dive in.
> [{quoted}](name=Baron Barian,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=xo2y6JjH,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-02-16T03:46:28.315+0000) > > Even worse when you're Bard. It feels like every time I go to collect 1 chime, THAT is when my adc decides to dive in. Past their tier 1 turret and through their jungle which you have warded and can clearly see their mid/jungler coming and you ping like mad to retreat. You then promptly get flamed for abandoning them and not warding/pinging.
: RIOT Remove chat restriction punishments or make them fair and working properly.
I'm a support main as well and I do understand the hate that supports get all too well. More than likely your issue wasn't the 1 game that triggered your punishment but several since when you get a reform card it almost always has the most recent game that was used to punish you in it. What you can do is ask support nicely mind you for all the reform cards that were part of your most recent punishment. Perhaps there's something you don't remember and this might help jog your memory of what happened. Just remember it doesn't matter what that troll does since oftentimes they want you to respond. If you cross a certain line(s) you're going to get punished. That troll almost always gets punished as well, either sooner or later yet you sadly don't get to see the satisfaction of them getting nailed. That is unless they come here and post about it and say they were unfairly punished whereas you said you deserve the punishment just not the severity. What usually happens is they inflame the forum until a Rioters comes in and posts the reason they got punished. They turn around and change their tune and say what they did was ok racism, death threats, rape, cancer on family, murder etc. You've at least made progress in realizing you made mistakes and deserved the punishment and are coming to grips with how hard it's going to be to get back what you lost. However since you've realized you were wrong it'll make it easier going forward hopefully to change your behavior and not respond to trolls or someone just having that bad day we all have. Like I said rebind your chat key and don't say you're on a chat restriction, just say in champ select you don't talk much and instead like to use smart pings. If someone starts flaming you ignore them or mute them but don't say it in chat. simply go about your own business and play your role. You can also earn all that honor back by playing more games but remembering to take plenty of breaks, especially if you get on a losing streak or are getting frustrated. Do what I do and curse at your monitor, although avoid hitting your desk as that gets painful and breaking mouse/keyboard gets expensive. Just keep your head down to the grindstone so to speak and don't respond and you'll be back up there before season is over.
: My Family Bought Me 11 Gift Cards And Now I Can't Enter All Of Them
You'll need to contact support since that happened to me a few years back when I'd bought my sons and myself 5 gift cards each. It's basically a security measure to both ensure your account didn't get compromised but also that Riot doesn't get ripped off either.
: RIOT Remove chat restriction punishments or make them fair and working properly.
Few things here that seem to have escaped your notice. 1. It doesn't matter what someone else does since 2 wrongs don't make a right and you admitted you deserved the ban. 2. Riot's punishments are fair and the loss of honor etc is a known punishment for being toxic. IT's their as a deterrent so you won't be toxic. They tried just chat restrictions that didn't work so they escalated it. 3. It doesn't matter how many reports per game are sent in, it still only counts as 1 reported game. The system isn't going to nail you for 1 game unless your chat is filled with horrible stuff or you're feeding. 4. The fact you've been punished before means you're on Riots radar then and you had better behave. 5. Asking for someone else's chat logs is never going to happen and is a bad excuse to not post your own since you know you won't get them. That would violate their account privacy. 6. You're asking us to trust you and say believe you all the while trying to deflect blame onto someone else who may or may not have done what you said. You're also sitting here insulting those responding to you. For someone who's so innocent you sure do want to blame everyone else for what happened. Since S1 we've seen countless trolls, racists, flamers etc come to these forums all doing the exact same thing as you are doing. They've all been guilty as sin. The old Tribunal Ban Inquiries forum is littered with posts just like yours. No one here is going to believe you or trust you after what you've posted and we're in no way haters. We've just learned to know better. when we see these types of posts. Lastly, we also aren't worried about getting banned falsely since while most of us have our moments we know to keep ourselves in check. We don't want to become a negative statistic. If you really need to rebind your chat key to something hard to reach so once game starts you can only use the smart ping system.
: The Ferocious Demigod 1/2 Ocean Drakes don't reward completion.
Edit: The issue seems to have been fixed since today it credited properly and the mission completed.
Rioter Comments
Omaygah (NA)
: Multiple bans for stupid reasons
Here's an official Rioter response from before that still applies today. **What's the point of having a language filter if I can get banned for 'adult' language?** We aren't out to punish players who use adult language; in fact, very few players are ever banned for saying stuff like "f***, I missed that skill shot" or "damn, f***ing close game!" However, the language filter is not an excuse to verbally abuse someone in the game. When you verbally abuse or harass someone by calling them "f***ing ******" or "n*gger noob", that's when you've crossed the line and will be punished. I've said this before and I'll say it again, we aren't trying to clean online games of adult language; we're trying to reform or get rid of jerks who like to verbally abuse and harass other players. **Why is verbal abuse punishable if there is a mute button/language filter?** Players shouldn’t need to rely on features like the mute button or language filter to engage with other players in positive ways. When a player verbally abuses another player and forces him to use the mute button, they have already created a negative experience for that player. That says it all and if a Rioter responds ehre(highly unlikely) or sends you an email they'll say the same thing. Your choices are keep getting perma'd, learn self control, mute yourself (pry your chat key off or rebind it to something you can't easily hit), or learn to use only the ping system.
: From a Blitzcrank and a Thresh main:
As a support amin when playing Blitz/Morg a very sneaky thing to do is miss by a wide margin your q's. The enemy team gets complacent until you show them you're good with those q's and they get rekt a few times. Then you keep it in rserve and do a w charge up and walk back and they scurry for cover. I've gotten back into my Leona groove again and loving the champ once more. I've yet to play her a lot since the runes nerf. But I agree with the threat is enough to cause issues. It's just in low elo it's you're a terrible support if you're not spamming and landing 100% etc.
: Star Guardian Ahri Figure
I'd check with your payment processor and track it that way 1st. You can also submit a support ticket with your most commonly used email and give them your order info and receipt. That should speed things up nicely.
Record20cm (EUNE)
: [CLIENT] where are my chests?
Try running a full repair and then exiting and restarting your client. Once it launches give it a minute or so to sync with Riot's servers. If that doesn't work submit a support ticket and explain what happened. It sounds like when your client crashed it lost the sync with their servers which only knew you had just opened a chest.
Mellori (NA)
: All my rune pages got deleted.
Try running a full repair then making 1-2 pages and exiting the client. I've had my pages disappeared 2 days in a row now after exiting the client and launching it later on that day or next day. I ran the full repair made 2 pages and logged out and relaunched and my 2 pages are still there.
Rioter Comments
Show more

powerbats

Level 129 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion