: How can I take this seriously if I don't see any proof of all 4 people afking but I can see a match that you HARD intentionally fed going 1-25 on your op.gg Sure trolling and griefing is a problem but you're also a problem by dying more than once a minute in any match.
> [{quoted}](name=Graham Cracker,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xyZsWYsk,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2019-04-16T17:46:55.124+0000) > > How can I take this seriously if I don't see any proof of all 4 people afking but I can see a match that you HARD intentionally fed going 1-25 on your op.gg > Sure trolling and griefing is a problem but you're also a problem by dying more than once a minute in any match. Thats called inting, riot doesn't care.
: 4 Of my Team mates Disconnected From The Game @7 Mins
Yeah they all lost connection to play apex legends {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
Dicht (EUW)
: It depends of who reports. If you make 10 reports a day, it will probably not be considered. If you report only grave cases, then yes.
> [{quoted}](name=Dicht,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GIl51V0F,comment-id=002c,timestamp=2019-04-16T08:45:07.492+0000) > > It depends of who reports. If you make 10 reports a day, it will probably not be considered. If you report only grave cases, then yes. 10+ Reports a day? Have you played a game of league in the past 7 years? I report that many people a game!
: Why does it matter when rank is just a superficial thing anyway? Matchmaking is based on MMR and nothing else. Riot just put the "ranking" system there to make us feel good.
> [{quoted}](name=Liquidone,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=l58gdZGW,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-16T08:05:09.085+0000) > > Why does it matter when rank is just a superficial thing anyway? Matchmaking is based on MMR and nothing else. Riot just put the "ranking" system there to make us feel good. Look at your stats
: > [{quoted}](name=rECatherine,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=AApgBOEc,comment-id=000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-16T08:39:48.711+0000) > > Kinda of like this {{champion:99}} who won against OP! > https://i.imgur.com/1BjmJ6z.png[] I don't see Righteous Glory there at all.
Ap Righteous Glory is still Righteous Glory >:(
Finalr (NA)
: nice 1-25-3 game. don't flatter yourself in knowing what you're talking about.
I was just following the hot trend amost the teens! I'm hip, i'm cool, i'm with it. I can int too >:( Don't flatter your self
: > [{quoted}](name=rECatherine,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xPLbRAYP,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-16T07:09:16.443+0000) > > Do you watch tyler 1? > Scrub noob > I will dominate > Chase Shaco > Rat Irl > ...,etc You listed one pro and a bunch of wannabe idiots.
> [{quoted}](name=REVERT EVE,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xPLbRAYP,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-04-16T07:49:27.857+0000) > > You listed one pro and a bunch of wannabe idiots. And you have the expertise to say that?
: > [{quoted}](name=rECatherine,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=AApgBOEc,comment-id=0000000100000000,timestamp=2019-04-16T04:12:39.086+0000) > > Ok just let me grab my mobi boots and righteous glory > > And "Play poorly" Kind of like this {{champion:12}} who won against OP two days ago with {{item:3117}} {{item:3800}} ? https://imgur.com/a/CAE3N3B
Kinda of like this {{champion:99}} who won against OP! https://i.imgur.com/1BjmJ6z.png[]
: > [{quoted}](name=rECatherine,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xPLbRAYP,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-04-16T07:10:00.660+0000) > > _**--Removed--**_ Congratulations, it took you three whole comments to get the joke.
> [{quoted}](name=The Ecdysiast,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xPLbRAYP,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-04-16T07:10:49.691+0000) > > Congratulations, it took you three whole comments to get the joke. Stop joking. I didn't get any joke. they have voice chat
: Do you see the pros flaming in chat?
Do you watch tyler 1? Scrub noob I will dominate Chase Shaco Rat Irl ...,etc
: Do you see the pros flaming in chat?
Finalr (NA)
: i can see from your previous post on other threads you don't say anything constructive.
Kürama (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=rECatherine,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xyZsWYsk,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-16T04:31:55.255+0000) > > They all said it in chat yeah :) > > Your point doesn't still stand but ok. Actually it does but you didn't read it and you've just exposed yourself as a troll which is what I wanted, so thank you and God Bless!
> [{quoted}](name=Kürama,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xyZsWYsk,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-16T04:37:58.334+0000) > > Actually it does but you didn't read it and you've just exposed yourself as a troll which is what I wanted, so thank you and God Bless! How am i trolling??? Are you ok?
Kürama (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=rECatherine,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xyZsWYsk,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-04-16T04:22:23.926+0000) > > No. > They went to play apex legends Assuming this because they stated this in chat or were you actually testing to see if Player Support would instantly ban them? In either of these cases, my statement still stands.
> [{quoted}](name=Kürama,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xyZsWYsk,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-04-16T04:25:23.711+0000) > > Assuming this because they stated this in chat or were you actually testing to see if Player Support would instantly ban them? In either of these cases, my statement still stands. They all said it in chat yeah :) Your point doesn't still stand but ok.
Kürama (NA)
: If 4 players all disconnected at the 7 minute mark during your game, it's likely it was due to an ISP outage if they all utilized the same ISP where the outage(s) occurred or perhaps they were all in one location / neighborhood where a power outage occurred. It's unlikely they would have disconnected from the game for the lolz. It would take more than one game for them to be punished and who's to say they haven't been punished? LeaverBuster issues Low Priority Queues, not bans so they could have been hit by LeaverBuster and you just don't know because after their queue is finished, they'd be able to play. This system also operates without reports so even if you didn't report them, they'd still be punished if they are leaving consistently. I'm also seeing a lot of replies from your previous threads accusing Riot of ignoring toxic players and intentional feeders, these are primarily handled by the Instant Feedback System and the Intentional Feeder System respectively and are triggered via in-game reports. Reporting these types of behaviours via the ticket system isn't the most efficient route, in-game is, as the systems will detect and punish such behaviour after enough reported games. Even if you were to report something that's instantly bannable, such as scripting or botting via the ticket system, they're still not obligated to let you know if they banned the account or not as it's not your business what happens to said account specifically. If they told you what they did or didn't do, a lot of players would respond to those tickets asking why they didn't take the specific action that the reporter wanted / expected. This conversation would go on and on and hinder Player Support's ability to answer tickets which have legitimate issues / queries. This is the reason the Instant Feedback System is vague with its messaging - letting you know a player you recently reported was punished but doesn't say which player and what tier of punishment was issued. While you may want them banned for making you suffer in a game, consider it was due to circumstances outside of their control or perhaps they don't deserve as harsh of a penalty as you think they do.
> [{quoted}](name=Kürama,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xyZsWYsk,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-04-16T04:20:57.158+0000) > > If 4 players all disconnected at the 7 minute mark during your game, it's likely it was due to an ISP outage if they all utilized the same ISP where the outage(s) occurred or perhaps they were all in one location / neighborhood where a power outage occurred. > While you may want them banned for making you suffer in a game, consider it was due to circumstances outside of their control or perhaps they don't deserve as harsh of a penalty as you think they do. No. They went to play apex legends
: Playing poorly is not inting.
Ok just let me grab my mobi boots and righteous glory And "Play poorly"
: We lost our war against trolls a long time ago. Riot protects them, intentionally, and there is nothing we can do.
> [{quoted}](name=ØrnnToGetTrolleÐ,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xyZsWYsk,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-16T03:47:59.848+0000) > > We lost our war against trolls a long time ago. > > Riot protects them, intentionally, and there is nothing we can do. The war isn't over until you stop fighting
Banuvan (NA)
: In b4 its your fault...l2p...carry harder...git gud...etc etc from the idiots who think everything is ok
> [{quoted}](name=Banuvan,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xyZsWYsk,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-16T03:40:43.551+0000) > > In b4 its your fault...l2p...carry harder...git gud...etc etc from the idiots who think everything is ok Like for real game should be easier since 4 of your team mates left, its no longer 1v9 its 1v5 {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-rainbows}} But if you want a tip for carrying improve your cs & Kp You've had a less than 50% kp in your last 9/10 games & less than 5 cs/perMin in 4/10
: I checked your recent games, and you do seem to have gotten unlucky in your last two losses (the Yasuo then the Twitch jungle). But beyond that you have a pretty decent w/l ratio as of late. It does feel bad when people feed badly or even intentionally, but you’re fixating on something that doesn’t happen all that often.
5 out of his 6 last games he had a inter in his game
: I checked your recent games, and you do seem to have gotten unlucky in your last two losses (the Yasuo then the Twitch jungle). But beyond that you have a pretty decent w/l ratio as of late. It does feel bad when people feed badly or even intentionally, but you’re fixating on something that doesn’t happen all that often.
>Almost Every Game ==== >doesn’t happen all that often.
: That passive rework on Lissandra was a huge failure, it brought non existent power to the champion
: thanks for the demote
Rioter Comments
y0r1ck (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=rECatherine,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=1kxXMIiX,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-04-16T00:23:29.996+0000) > > Runing it down ins inting. What's running it down? And how does RIOT spot it?
Well if you see some one running down a lane, and not stopping like its a Marathon. You should figure out that they are simply, running it down.
: Iron is low elo, bronze is low elo, silver is low elo... gold is the standard riot has put in place for the achievement for the victorious skin at the end of the season rewards. Not for "un-ranked" players..... because they think they have that MMR. That profile had no previous season rank.
Gold is low elo. Dont flatter your self
GripaAviara (EUNE)
: > When LP gains are fucked in diamond no one wants to play there. So they play two, three divisions down, basically putting themselves - hundreds of LP behind? This is a stupid argument. Smurf are 3 categories: - **Not by choice:** they have friends in lower ELO and want to have fun with them. Or were placed by the system. I respect this smurfing since it's not their direct fault -**Training** they need a break from the stress and/or want to test new strategies/champions . While normal should be their choice, it seems some need the thrill of ranked, even if it's with people below their skill. - **Bully:** sort of a jerkoff, when they get a vanity orgasm from stomping lower skilled people or make views on their streams, most toxic smurfing and despise those people
How is that a stupid argument? Would you rather A: Play on a smurf gaining 35 lp per win & -6 lp per loss OR B: play on main earning 12 lp per win & -22 lp per loss Which one feels more rewarding to you?
: I hate smurfing and I do 100% believe a large portion of the smurfs I encounter are doing it to stop people in lower ELOs because they cannot handle playing vs people at their own skill level. It's annoying, and yeah OP is probably right about this but I think smurfing in general is horrible for lower ELOs
: Nerf master yi or nerf guinso rage blade!
: Now are they INTENTIONALLY feeding, or just getting dumpstered? Are they deliberately trolling, or do you only *feel* trolled because matchmaking autofilled your mid laner against a 750K Mastery Point Yasuo OTP with a hard on and you cant do anything but see red from losing the coinflip? There are a lot of factors that people throw out the window simply because they're getting pushed or knowing they're behind. Not everyone who feeds is inting - some are just getting ripped to shreds. Not everyone is trolling - some got trolled by matchmaking/autofill, and were never in the enemy's league to begin with. Me and my duo had an IRON 3 Kled in his SILVER 3->2 promos. We couldn't even be mad at the guy for losing (we were mad because he was first timing Kled jungle in ranked and even further dumpstered our odds of carrying him, but that's another story) because he was iron 3 against a M7 jungler who was GOLD FUCKING TWO last season...riot literally gave the enemy team the game, and rightfully, we were mad at the true cause of that loss - the complete offset of the spectrum was seen in that game. Be mindful - the INTENT is bannable. The act of not having a 100%WR and getting chokeslammed by the enemy team is NOT bannable.
Runing it down ins inting.
: Can someone suggest Some good discord servers?
: thanks and i missed the top right section.
Because gold is low elo! You will always see unranked players in gold
: Dont ever compair pro play to solo Q. its pointless. Ryze is a prime example why thats just overall a bad idea along with leesin. Lcs players REALIZE they have lost and dont go in on bad skirmishes hoping the players make mistakes like bad baron calls. 1 death in pro play can be the entire game from 5 unified teammates pushing down mid taking 3 towers and inhib then dragon. In solo q you can get a triple then see your entire team recall at 100% health. If your 0/2 is waiting for the perfect opportunity to go in as they strike your nexus he/she has already missed that opportunity.
Give me 1 kill at 2:30 and the game is over i promise
: I hate to say it but I've played off and on for years my best advice is a list 1 it's the elo your in as you climb it gets better rarely now do I get those problems 2 Add friends when you enjoyed playing with them get a decent amount so you can que up with like minded people also remember after the game ends the other team isn't your enemy anymore if you wished one of them had been on your side tell them good job and add them as a friend 3 turn all chat off 4 drag the chat below your vision point 5 remember this is a game have fun work as a team yes winning is great but some of my favorite games were when me and four other of my friends I made from league were destroyed but we all had fun trying out random builds 6 remember ai, normal, and draft are not ranked it doesn't matter win or lose 7 and last but not least glhf is the motto which means you accept there will be times when you have bad luck
> [{quoted}](name=dead fa11,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GIl51V0F,comment-id=001f,timestamp=2019-04-15T17:41:33.623+0000) > > I hate to say it but I've played off and on for years my best advice is a list > 1 it's the elo your in as you climb it gets better rarely now do I get those problems > 2 Add friends when you enjoyed playing with them get a decent amount so you can que up with like minded people also remember after the game ends the other team isn't your enemy anymore if you wished one of them had been on your side tell them good job and add them as a friend > 3 turn all chat off > 4 drag the chat below your vision point > 5 remember this is a game have fun work as a team yes winning is great but some of my favorite games were when me and four other of my friends I made from league were destroyed but we all had fun trying out random builds > 6 remember ai, normal, and draft are not ranked it doesn't matter win or lose > 7 and last but not least glhf is the motto which means you accept there will be times when you have bad luck How will turning chat off stop my team mates from going 0/10
: Every time I see one of these threads I laugh. The best part is the people who only have a problem with "afk/trolls etc" but no problem with toxic chat because "Oh just mute." This game is frustrating for many because of Team Trash Talking. Then frustrated players do things like run it up mid, make piles of mistakes or bad decisions, or plain afk. Then hilariously the same players that talked trash all game are complaining when they have an afk/griefer. When you play in Ranked, supposedly everyone is similar in level, or at the least it's giving you "fair chance to win based on each player MMR. That means anytime your teammates are "bad", it's because the level you are at, it's not their fault and not a license to complain. Instead Riot supports the position that teammate griefing and shaming is "constructive criticism" and only the really bad stuff is reportable. So people are super man to each other, and is encouraged by Riot. It's WAY more common to be in some kind of grief battle with a teammate then an opponent, and it's because Riot has a juvenile understanding of sportsmanship like conduct. Teammate harassment should be at the top of the report list, preceded by an announcement from Riot that they are going zero tolerance on teammate harassment. They won't though, and they will continue to have the worst reputation in gaming.
> [{quoted}](name=Ambitious Minnow,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GIl51V0F,comment-id=0027,timestamp=2019-04-15T22:19:03.643+0000) > > Every time I see one of these threads I laugh. The best part is the people who only have a problem with "afk/trolls etc" but no problem with toxic chat because "Oh just mute." > > This game is frustrating for many because of Team Trash Talking. Then frustrated players do things like run it up mid, make piles of mistakes or bad decisions, or plain afk. Then hilariously the same players that talked trash all game are complaining when they have an afk/griefer. > When you play in Ranked, supposedly everyone is similar in level, or at the least it's giving you "fair chance to win based on each player MMR. That means anytime your teammates are "bad", it's because the level you are at, it's not their fault and not a license to complain. > > Instead Riot supports the position that teammate griefing and shaming is "constructive criticism" and only the really bad stuff is reportable. So people are super man to each other, and is encouraged by Riot. It's WAY more common to be in some kind of grief battle with a teammate then an opponent, and it's because Riot has a juvenile understanding of sportsmanship like conduct. Teammate harassment should be at the top of the report list, preceded by an announcement from Riot that they are going zero tolerance on teammate harassment. They won't though, and they will continue to have the worst reputation in gaming. Who cares dude, you type all this stuff but i read none of it, toxic players /mute [ +35 lp ] Trolls and griefings /ff [ -22lp ]
: Submitted a ticket To Riot about 4 Players Disconnecting in my rank game after dying 1-2 times
Who the fuck cares about some one being toxic? /mute Toxic I cant /Mute IntingADC That wont stop them from running it down mid
Ader505 (EUNE)
: Autofill
Just got auto filled to adc when my main role was support! Lovely match making
Krayzie (EUNE)
: It would be pretty stupid if you get punished for running down mid in 1 game. Try doing that few times in row and see what will happen
> [{quoted}](name=Krayzie,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9WLlZnRz,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-04-15T09:09:19.889+0000) > > It would be pretty stupid if you get punished for running down mid in 1 game. > Try doing that few times in row and see what will happen Yeah i have a account where i ran it down in 9 solo que games still no ban lmao i even posted about it on the boards and report myself to riot
: > [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9WLlZnRz,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-15T08:32:54.682+0000) > > Being bad isn't reportable. pretty sure hes trolling jg without buying the jg items is just ????????????????????????????? and all games same spells seems like a troll and check the cs
> [{quoted}](name=ZeroAgainst,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9WLlZnRz,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-04-15T08:42:58.785+0000) > > pretty sure hes trolling jg without buying the jg items is just ????????????????????????????? and all games same spells seems like a troll and check the cs Jungle braum with no jungle item :) not trolling
Krayzie (EUNE)
: Pretty sure that's your secondary account because i can't find that player in your match history. To add to argument - your last game was **1/25/3**, which just confirms it. https://imgur.com/a/meTv9zd
> [{quoted}](name=Krayzie,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9WLlZnRz,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-15T09:03:25.186+0000) > > Pretty sure that's your secondary account because i can't find that player in your match history. > To add to argument - your last game was **1/25/3**, which just confirms it. > > https://imgur.com/a/meTv9zd I ran it down then reported myself riot doesn't care lmao
Rioter Comments
: I stopped playing league for a long time now. But last month I play a few games for the first time in a long time... I was expecting "Lets enjoy the game again it's been awhile!" But no... Instead I get alot, I mean ALOT, of people who still rage quit or afk in this game. It's like almost a guranteed that through an entire day, you WILL meet an afk'er or rage quitter. This is very sad LoL community. I play so many other games and what's funny is that it's so RARE to see afk players. League is literally the ONLY game I always run by afk players. This is why I never enjoy this game,even after years it's exactly the same community ingame. (I mean I can never ever go on a full day without people dodging ARAM or afking. Never. Why even bother playing this game mode if you're gonna rage quit/afk just because you dislike your champion? This community has full of noobs who simply can't just play what they got! Even if I don't like it, I still play it to enjoy something fresh everytime.)
> [{quoted}](name=BlongTreyLo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GIl51V0F,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-04-15T07:14:21.225+0000) > > I stopped playing league for a long time now. > But last month I play a few games for the first time in a long time... > I was expecting "Lets enjoy the game again it's been awhile!" > But no... > Instead I get alot, I mean ALOT, of people who still rage quit or afk in this game. > It's like almost a guranteed that through an entire day, you WILL meet an afk'er or rage quitter. > This is very sad LoL community. > I play so many other games and what's funny is that it's so RARE to see afk players. > League is literally the ONLY game I always run by afk players. > This is why I never enjoy this game,even after years it's exactly the same community ingame. ngl if i had you in my game i would rage too
: If only Riot created a safe place where I can just have fun in ranked. I don’t fit In at school and don’t really have friends. My parents and teachers always told me I was special not sure why these trolls don’t see that. They are picking on me in a way that it violates my special place where I can be myself and have fun. Please Riot take this seriously
> [{quoted}](name=DinoRiderSwag,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GIl51V0F,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-04-15T07:11:02.610+0000) > > If only Riot created a safe place where I can just have fun in ranked. I don’t fit In at school and don’t really have friends. My parents and teachers always told me I was special not sure why these trolls don’t see that. They are picking on me in a way that it violates my special place where I can be myself and have fun. Please Riot take this seriously Nice aram games
Shrek 4 (EUNE)
: I reported someone for saying "i will kill your family" with ticket system and he got banned for 20days
> [{quoted}](name=Shrek 4,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GIl51V0F,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-04-15T06:52:25.471+0000) > > I reported someone for saying "i will kill your family" with ticket system and he got banned for 20days There are no 20 day bans...
: > [{quoted}](name=rECatherine,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6XsEE4Gi,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-15T06:19:46.503+0000) > > Play safe? Yes, play safe, take zero damage. Otherwise, take non-zero damage and die or beacon home with 10% hp and just give your opponent gold either way so they can do it again when you come back. I'm not talking about early game. I'm talking about mid-game when you're down a bunch of kills and towers, and you're running around trying to help your team. Some fed enemy is able to just eliminate all of us at will, and there is nothing we can do about it. You can unload everything you got in that person, they're going to 2-hit KO you. You literally have to concede everything to them and just lose the game. You could try to get them, but you'd be basically feeding at that point. This is tied with last season to be the worst season to date. I've never in my 10 years of playing this game felt disheartened to just stop caring about winning the specific games which become so lopsided, but it's happening. Games get to such bad starts, and mid-game is hopeless, so I begin to feel aloof and stop desiring a win, because it hurts too much to try your best just to get insta-killed when you participate in fights with your team. At least if I feel like a casual instead of a try hard, instantly dying doesn't seem so frustrating. I'd prefer to try hard though, but it's a waste of thought on some of these horrible games with the super high burst on a winning team. On the flip side, when I get ahead, I can run around insta-killing other people. How is that fun for them, and how is that a challenge for me? I prefer the old games from years before where I had to show I could perform sustained success in a game. Those were cathartic, satisfying games. These games today really tilt me by comparison. You literally could raise resistances in the background for everyone to get your Armor and Magic Resistances to a suitable level for your current runes system. Give everyone like 30 armor and magic resistance, scaling to level 18 or something. I basically built it on the old rune pages, but now you force me to go into resolve to get half of that, after 10 minutes! lol. We are all squishy. I'm sorry, I'm tired. I can't keep going on tonight about this tonight. I'm just frustrated that this alien rendition of LoL continues to trend towards ridiculous burst damage available to everyone in the game.
If you don't have the mental to play through a entire league game without tilting you should find another game to play
: > [{quoted}](name=rECatherine,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6XsEE4Gi,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-15T06:19:46.503+0000) > > Play safe? Yes, play safe, take zero damage. Otherwise, take non-zero damage and die or beacon home with 10% hp and just give your opponent gold either way so they can do it again when you come back. I'm not talking about early game. I'm talking about mid-game when you're down a bunch of kills and towers, and you're running around trying to help your team. Some fed enemy is able to just eliminate all of us at will, and there is nothing we can do about it. You can unload everything you got in that person, they're going to 2-hit KO you. You literally have to concede everything to them and just lose the game. You could try to get them, but you'd be basically feeding at that point. This is tied with last season to be the worst season to date. I've never in my 10 years of playing this game felt disheartened to just stop caring about winning the specific games which become so lopsided, but it's happening. Games get to such bad starts, and mid-game is hopeless, so I begin to feel aloof and stop desiring a win, because it hurts too much to try your best just to get insta-killed when you participate in fights with your team. At least if I feel like a casual instead of a try hard, instantly dying doesn't seem so frustrating. I'd prefer to try hard though, but it's a waste of thought on some of these horrible games with the super high burst on a winning team. On the flip side, when I get ahead, I can run around insta-killing other people. How is that fun for them, and how is that a challenge for me? I prefer the old games from years before where I had to show I could perform sustained success in a game. Those were cathartic, satisfying games. These games today really tilt me by comparison. You literally could raise resistances in the background for everyone to get your Armor and Magic Resistances to a suitable level for your current runes system. Give everyone like 30 armor and magic resistance, scaling to level 18 or something. I basically built it on the old rune pages, but now you force me to go into resolve to get half of that, after 10 minutes! lol. We are all squishy. I'm sorry, I'm tired. I can't keep going on tonight about this tonight. I'm just frustrated that this alien rendition of LoL continues to trend towards ridiculous burst damage available to everyone in the game.
If you're down a bunch of kills and towers of course you're gonna get on shotted. If i'm 10/0 and cant 1 shot the 0/8 nami dk why i'm playing this game
: > [{quoted}](name=rECatherine,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6XsEE4Gi,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-15T06:19:46.503+0000) > > Play safe? Yes, play safe, take zero damage. Otherwise, take non-zero damage and die or beacon home with 10% hp and just give your opponent gold either way so they can do it again when you come back. I'm not talking about early game. I'm talking about mid-game when you're down a bunch of kills and towers, and you're running around trying to help your team. Some fed enemy is able to just eliminate all of us at will, and there is nothing we can do about it. You can unload everything you got in that person, they're going to 2-hit KO you. You literally have to concede everything to them and just lose the game. You could try to get them, but you'd be basically feeding at that point. This is tied with last season to be the worst season to date. I've never in my 10 years of playing this game felt disheartened to just stop caring about winning the specific games which become so lopsided, but it's happening. Games get to such bad starts, and mid-game is hopeless, so I begin to feel aloof and stop desiring a win, because it hurts too much to try your best just to get insta-killed when you participate in fights with your team. At least if I feel like a casual instead of a try hard, instantly dying doesn't seem so frustrating. I'd prefer to try hard though, but it's a waste of thought on some of these horrible games with the super high burst on a winning team. On the flip side, when I get ahead, I can run around insta-killing other people. How is that fun for them, and how is that a challenge for me? I prefer the old games from years before where I had to show I could perform sustained success in a game. Those were cathartic, satisfying games. These games today really tilt me by comparison. You literally could raise resistances in the background for everyone to get your Armor and Magic Resistances to a suitable level for your current runes system. Give everyone like 30 armor and magic resistance, scaling to level 18 or something. I basically built it on the old rune pages, but now you force me to go into resolve to get half of that, after 10 minutes! lol. We are all squishy. I'm sorry, I'm tired. I can't keep going on tonight about this tonight. I'm just frustrated that this alien rendition of LoL continues to trend towards ridiculous burst damage available to everyone in the game.
stop you're in the top 99% of players! Playing too safe is stupid, but if you dont understand basic mechanics / have basic game knowledge you shouldn't be trying to win lane, go even :) let your team carry you
: Win EVERY GAME for just 800 gold! You won't believe how easy it is!
What about that game where the enemy team has 0 healing pog
: This Game is Way Too Bursty, It's Driving me Crazy
: > [{quoted}](name=Jennifer420,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GIl51V0F,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-15T03:17:35.433+0000) > > respect for the attempt. > > 3 days ago i reported a player who used several screenshots he made with "kys" "%%%" and other stuff to insult us post game lobby. > i reported him via the support and told them that im aware of them not being allowed to tell me if they take actions or not. > the supporter answered me they will take a direct look at the reported person. > > reported person is still playing. > > > so yes sorry boards, despite many people saying "write a sup ticket it helps" i still dont believe it. it doesnt do jack shit. My friends and I once reported someone then after our next match only one person got the instant feedback for that person. So sometimes it can take a little bit for the report to sit in.
> [{quoted}](name=Phieldworker,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GIl51V0F,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-04-15T06:15:14.104+0000) > > My friends and I once reported someone then after our next match only one person got the instant feedback for that person. So sometimes it can take a little bit for the report to sit in. I legit ran it down 9 games in a row then reported myself to riot and i'm still not banned
Dakuun (NA)
: To everyone saying that Riot doesn't care, or that Riot won't do anything. I can happily report at least twice where Action was taken against trolls and afks that were in my game. Riot is doing things everybody, just don't give up.
> [{quoted}](name=Dakuun,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GIl51V0F,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-04-15T05:57:52.600+0000) > > To everyone saying that Riot doesn't care, or that Riot won't do anything. I can happily report at least twice where Action was taken against trolls and afks that were in my game. Riot is doing things everybody, just don't give up. I legit ran it down 9 games in a row then reported myself to riot and i'm still not banned
Show more

rECatherine

Level 31 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion