Rioter Comments
: Your Shop Returns
Can I beg discount bot for death sworn kat? PLEASE RIOT I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS LEGACY
: So with LeBlanc's new Revert...
HYPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
: Your first mistake: putting the word bronze in the title. People will instantly ignore it. And Iā€™m talking on the level of riot leaking the next years worth of skins and champions and changes, putting bronze in the title, and it instantly getting -7 downvotes. And a comment related to the post; oof
Rioter Comments
: Best champs to establish a large early lead?
: Where do you see this 8.4 patch notes or w/e? link??
Go to surrender at 20 they have pbe patch notes. (too lazy to add link)
: I am giving the balance team another chance
Rioter Comments
Danamian (NA)
: can't click or type in a game
Did you ward, level up a skill, open shop or anything? You can do all that without mouse
: About honor system........
It was meant to be a season climb but was speed up because we only had a few months left, now their changing the number of games to how it should be
: Anyone else has been struggling to last hit as a mage?
i played vel koz and at like level 5 my autos were still doing like 60 damage. Like tower hits melee minion twice and i cant kill it
: How exactly is it bad
The only people that buy it are adcs who have no waveclear like vayne. Phantom is such a better item right now because of its passives
Rioter Comments
: Good idea? Bad idea?
Imagine doing this on a tryn next to and adc. Ouch
Rioter Comments
: How and Why
muteall at beginning of game and say glhf
: 2018 NA LCS Stats Breakdown Week 2
: Warning: RADICAL Change for Crit Items...
Please no statik is already so bad
: Can we get our win count from old client back.
I'm 99% sure when you make a custom you can see this info.
: For people who didn't read the patch notes.
RiseofMe (NA)
: wouldnt a fed ekko or kat be better? also shouldnt i face worse players but have good players on my team or at least trash on both teams.
I just said talon because he has an insane level 2. I guess if you can carry hard enough on kat or ekko.
RiseofMe (NA)
: LOW MMR
If you really wanna increase your mmr play talon, get first blood, and try to farm. DO NOT DIE. Just ks your team or something, and your mmr will skyrocket.
: What's with these Master Yi "buufs"
The only reason people use w is for an auto reset or damage reduction. The healing was only good early game, and the heal on hit makes up for the loss healing.
iBubster (NA)
: How do you get out of Bronze?
/all glhf then /muteall then win lane then snowball so hard even your bronze team cant throw the game
: NASUS top lane edition of VAYNE
w feels like a 3 second stun.......................
: Your buffing jungle Ekko but not fiddlesticks?
RIot only cares about around 60 champs good luck man
: Can we save lobby time by just having these champs banned by default?
Vayne was banned in every single one of my placements.... Also me and my duo insta ban yas and zoe
: freezing exp?
Go watch esports i guess, or watch a streamer that explains why he does certain things
: How to actually win a game
My friend had the same problem, you should probably wait a week b4 playing ranked again. (too many elo boosters and lucky bronze placed into gold right now)
Rioter Comments
: Wait, why are you trying to learn locked screen? Generally you go the other way around (locked screen to unlocked screen)
> [{quoted}](name=The Wolf King,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=T3nrTE59,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-01-09T03:21:29.146+0000) > > Wait, why are you trying to learn locked screen? Generally you go the other way around (locked screen to unlocked screen) Meant unlocked
cFlake (NA)
: Had My First Game With a TRULY Toxic Player in a LONG Time
: You know, thinking about it...this game would work on consoles, wouldn't it?
how would you move and attack? also kiting would be a nightmare
Rioter Comments
: How about you don't be a dick and tell people "you're so bad" and "you suck." The only reason you got level 5 honor is because you existed. The system doesn't account for how positive you are, but simply how long you go without getting penalized. Anyone who plays long enough gets honor 5.
> [{quoted}](name=Quality Content,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Qu0b94vi,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-12-21T05:20:34.836+0000) > > How about you don't be a dick and tell people "you're so bad" and "you suck." > > The only reason you got level 5 honor is because you existed. The system doesn't account for how positive you are, but simply how long you go without getting penalized. Anyone who plays long enough gets honor 5. CAN YOU READ IT WAS TH JG'S REPLY
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: [POLL] Is damage too high?
Go look at dota or any other moba game
: $10 RP Giveaway - Most servers allowed! (Asides Garena/KR)
: snowy sr dropping my fr
You can turn it off somewhere in settings.
Rioter Comments
: I honestly don't know *why* people would ever want to play on it. Like the normal version isn't shit enough!
> [{quoted}](name=Built to Tylt,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Tgnaj1Q4,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-12-12T02:28:04.587+0000) > > I honestly don't know *why* people would ever want to play on it. Like the normal version isn't shit enough! Then why do you play?
DDasani (NA)
: Jump into game?
Just play, practicing to cs will just make you think your good. People in game will harass poke etc...
koshkyra (NA)
: Would you rather..
: New Gamemode/ Add-on where you Swap players based on vote/rgn
I mean everyone would think it would be funny to feed the 2nd round, and then everyone would flame it for being worst than accension
: I believe they skipped right to live testing in EUW, EUNE, and TR as per this dev blog: https://nexus.leagueoflegends.com/en-us/2017/12/dev-clash/
> [{quoted}](name=LostFr0st,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=dEd52iet,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-12-12T02:40:38.360+0000) > > I believe they skipped right to live testing in EUW, EUNE, and TR as per this dev blog: > https://nexus.leagueoflegends.com/en-us/2017/12/dev-clash/ Yeah I know I was just wondering if it would get released on PBE anytime soon because it isn't out on NA yet
: I dont approve of smurfs but I certainly why someone would make one
: HELP WANTED: Creating a Zoe movement speed build!
ummm she can just pick up a flash{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Show more

rcrc0526

Level 187 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion