: THIS GAME IS AWESOME CHANGE MY MIND
Gorderkiller: 'hey league is great' League community: 'no'
: Got two bad jokes for you then..... Both are punny. A man is invited to a costume party for Halloween. The host says the theme is emotions. The man begins planning his costume. "I could just paint my whole body red for rage, or green for envy...... But man, those are lame ideas. I need something different....something unique." Finally the week of the party he comes up with his idea. He goes get what he needs and heads to the party. The host opens the door and there is the man, stark naked with a pear shoved over his junk.... "The hell are you supposed to be?!" "Bro! Can't you see I'm deep in dis pear?" Second one: After a party on Halloween night a man decides to walk home since he lives not far away. It's incredibly foggy out.... Like 10 foot visibility foggy.... After a couple blocks he begins hearing a rather rhythmic banging. He stops... "Hello?"..... No answer... Only banging... A block later the banging is still just as loud.... BANG.... BANG... BANG Another block of hasty walking and the fog clears up. He looks around and catches movement from where he just walled out of the fog. A casket is hopping towards him from out of the fog. BANG... BANG... BANG "Holy crap!" He turns and dead sprints home. BANG... BANG... BANG He runs across his lawn and to the front door. BANG... BANG...BANG After fumbling with his keys he gets the door open and runs inside and up the stairs. It's right in front of his house... BANG... BANG... BANG He dashes into his bathroom and slams the door, locking it. He then ducks between his toilet and sink. It's coming up the stairs. BANG...BANG...BANG It's in the hallway. BANG...BANG...BANG The door splinters open... BANG He grabs the nearest item....the toilet brush... He throws it. BANG Next item: his toothpaste.... BANG Next item: a bottle of Robitussin The coffin stops...... {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
> [{quoted}](name=PermaJinxed,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=eE5ZwhH5,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-10T08:26:34.166+0000) > > Got two bad jokes for you then..... Both are punny. > > A man is invited to a costume party for Halloween. The host says the theme is emotions. The man begins planning his costume. "I could just paint my whole body red for rage, or green for envy...... But man, those are lame ideas. I need something different....something unique." > Finally the week of the party he comes up with his idea. He goes get what he needs and heads to the party. > The host opens the door and there is the man, stark naked with a pear shoved over his junk.... > "The hell are you supposed to be?!" > "Bro! Can't you see I'm deep in dis pear?" > > Second one: > > After a party on Halloween night a man decides to walk home since he lives not far away. It's incredibly foggy out.... Like 10 foot visibility foggy.... > After a couple blocks he begins hearing a rather rhythmic banging. He stops... > "Hello?"..... No answer... Only banging... > A block later the banging is still just as loud.... > BANG.... BANG... BANG > Another block of hasty walking and the fog clears up. He looks around and catches movement from where he just walled out of the fog. > A casket is hopping towards him from out of the fog. > BANG... BANG... BANG > "Holy crap!" He turns and dead sprints home. > BANG... BANG... BANG > He runs across his lawn and to the front door. > BANG... BANG...BANG > After fumbling with his keys he gets the door open and runs inside and up the stairs. It's right in front of his house... > BANG... BANG... BANG > He dashes into his bathroom and slams the door, locking it. He then ducks between his toilet and sink. It's coming up the stairs. > BANG...BANG...BANG > It's in the hallway. > BANG...BANG...BANG > The door splinters open... > BANG > He grabs the nearest item....the toilet brush... He throws it. > BANG > Next item: his toothpaste.... > BANG > Next item: a bottle of Robitussin > The coffin stops...... > > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} i hate this so much i love it heres a league pun: what do u call a fed nunu? a snowballing champion
: Just found out Riot prefers snowboarding.
SKIIIIIIIIIIIING FOR LIIIIIIIIIIIIFE
: Meet Xerath...
hes too happy
: You know what's fun?
you have poisoned my mind
Reksee (NA)
: Illaoi Voice Lines through 5 Layers of Google Translate
We have to understand it, I do not have teeth.
: Post
SSmotzer (NA)
: Me Waiting for Coven Camille to Go on Sale
andy2258 (NA)
: Can u give me 1 rp?
prostitution.
Bultz (NA)
: Avoiding endgame spoilers like
Bubbl1 (NA)
: El Macho Mundo is lacking.... something.
Schoou (EUW)
: Yuumi
whats a yuumi
Zabulus (NA)
: How about Football skins to follow up on the academy ones?
: @Riot dev team, differentiate Heal and Barrier
Just give barrier a slightly higher cooldown and make it just the same as Backtrack from ARAM.
: Meme skins?
copyright laws
Potats (EUNE)
: There are so many people who believe that gender-bending is transphobic, which would create drama and stuff. So no thanks
If it were to be something like 'before ___ transitioned' or whatever then that would be transphobic. I don't see why having 'female swain' or 'male Quinn' would be that transphobic unless rito called these skins 'trans swain' or whatever.
: https://assets.rbl.ms/18922561/300x.jpg
i didnt know zed had a youtube channel
: why stop with just Tahm we need Bouncer Braum and Graves and Taric and Gragus.... https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DsN6CaeU4AAuMQZ.jpg:large _**/s**_
Goldglim (EUW)
: Metall Illaoi
Feels too much like Resistance Illaoi
: K/DA Tahm Kench
Bouncer Tahm Kench
cars3n (NA)
: 1) it’d ban your own teams champs 2) one team could ban the same champ five times 3)people will still get angry “who tf bans udyr” 4) less chance of getting a champ you want to play
udyr is strong rn, thats why i ban him
: Zed (Skins)
I think that because the primary colors of the Odyssey skin line are golds, blues, and oranges, a prestige version might look too similar to the normal Galaxy Zed
: {{champion:16}}{{champion:16}}{{champion:16}}{{champion:16}}{{champion:16}}{{champion:16}}{{champion:16}}{{champion:16}}{{champion:16}}{{champion:16}}{{champion:16}}{{champion:16}}{{champion:16}}{{champion:16}}{{champion:16}}{{champion:16}} See guys! THIS GUY KNOWS!! And just to be clear it is a joke, as Hextech {{champion:16}} skin does not exist...yet. But I am confident the GOOD AND SMART PEOPLE AT RIOT are feverishly working on it. They just want to make sure it's on par with my expectations as a {{champion:16}} Main. But thanks so much for your input reba I do appreciate it. {{champion:16}}{{champion:16}}{{champion:16}}{{champion:16}}{{champion:16}}{{champion:16}}{{champion:16}}{{champion:16}}{{champion:16}}{{champion:16}}{{champion:16}}{{champion:16}}{{champion:16}}{{champion:16}}{{champion:16}}{{champion:16}}
: Venom VS Ahri by Citemer Liu
this makes me question whether or not free speech should be allowed.
: End of game honor notification for 4 honors
I think that there should also be a special emote that you get from that they only problem that I see is people queueing up with a group of 5 and all honoring one person so that they get the emote.
cclee123 (NA)
: Yikes
Yikes is right, please if you see anyone who can help him you really should try. Please call 203-555-RAKN (203-555-7526). we are trying to raise a fund to pay for therapy for him. Please call now.
: Good for Rakan!
bad for rakan. ever since Rakan has left xayah he went into a deep depression and has tried to commit suicide 7 times. He has been yelling in his sleep for xayah, and because he has the mentally a child, he is not financially secure enough to go to therapy or get medication for his depression.
: Hey, Riot, where's Rakan?
rakan and xayah are no longer a couple, you are free to ship rakan and ezreal now
d00mface (EUW)
: Ha! Thanks :D
{{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
: @IAmCarlos: [GEM STONE BUG]: I CAN'T BUY HEXTECH SORAKA!
im not sure if this is a joke or not, but Hextech soraka and mardi gras soraka sound dope
Krayzie (EUNE)
: Neeko emote interacting with other hot female champs
im not sure what the idea is, but i like it
d00mface (EUW)
: Very loose champion idea
I'm upvoting this just because of the steven universe reference.
LAFFEN (EUW)
: FARMER NASUS v2.0
If you have gotten a certain amount of stacks over all your nasus games (like 9999 ), you should get this skin for free.
: This is like if your significant other didnt wear the same clothes as you one day. Not a big deal, most of their skins will be matches some will not. They still best couple uwu.
as if any one would love me
Ligno (NA)
: Gif I made :: Infinite Pyke ults
: 4{{champion:202}} sHIT someoNe took My iDEa
F
Rioter Comments
Ðeathwish (EUNE)
: There is still time to fix Zed's face
You don't understand, James Charles is Zed. There is no difference. You cannot change James Charles without affecting his fans and other companies. Because you cannot change James Charles without creating chaos, you cannot change Zed. Zed is a makeup artist and James Charles is an assassin. Deal with it.
: New free champion rotation: Ezreal, Xin Zhao, Kayle and more!
Bloodnacht (EUNE)
: Lust : {{champion:44}} {{champion:119}} {{champion:127}} {{champion:101}}{{champion:238}} {{champion:90}} {{champion:81}} {{champion:245}} {{champion:412}} Gluttony : {{champion:432}} {{champion:31}} {{champion:103}} {{champion:96}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:223}} {{champion:154}} Wrath : {{champion:1}} {{champion:429}} {{champion:517}} {{champion:498}} {{champion:25}} {{champion:111}} Envy : {{champion:69}} {{champion:60}} {{champion:121}} {{champion:518}} {{champion:45}} {{champion:26}} Pride : {{champion:119}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:10}} {{champion:236}} {{champion:11}} {{champion:107}} {{champion:44}} {{champion:112}} {{champion:50}} {{champion:136}} {{champion:131}} {{champion:201}} and more others with lame concept and acting "stage" like{{champion:202}} and{{champion:13}} Greed : {{champion:63}} {{champion:164}} {{champion:60}} {{champion:104}} {{champion:41}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:74}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:127}} {{champion:4}} Sloth : {{champion:222}} {{champion:427}} {{champion:33}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:157}} From what i read in game story and some stuffs on internet.
taric as lust sounds rly cool
: MAKE A GRAGAS EVENT
MAKE A GRAGAS EVENT
333lom (EUNE)
: Designing a champion - Braum's Momma!
what if momma brauma talked with more modern language? like, she'd yell YEET while throwing ice.
: I would love a champ that can fake their death. Syndra ults you, and at the last possible moment you hit R and she sees your corpse fall to the ground and leaves. Meanwhile you managed to get away.
maybe for a shaco rework or shaco/y champion?
: > [{quoted}](name=reba042,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=Ok5su3KE,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-04-02T18:21:56.368+0000) > > A non-binary champion and a champion whos ultimate allows them to teleport to an ally's side (like Shen's), but it has to be cast in combat with another champion. Why the fk it has to be non-binary champ. Honestly fk you and all you sexist libtards. What orientation fictive characters are matters shit. People like you are what is fking up movie and game industry.
If the orientation of a fictive character doesn't matter, then why would you be annoyed if there was a non-binary character?
: What new features would you like in a champion?
A non-binary champion and a champion whos ultimate allows them to teleport to an ally's side (like Shen's), but it has to be cast in combat with another champion.
: PRESTIGE PRETTY KITTY RENGAR
dont encourage rito to make more
: Champion Concept: Melthik - The Root of the Jungle (A support jungler concept)
I like the idea, but I think that it needs a bit of work. The passive seems a bit weird and the W and ult seem disconnected to the rest of the kit. Instead, maybe the passive would have a special plant spawn near Melthik every so often (Think Illaoi passive). These plants could be picked up by Melthik for her passive. This plant would be based around a blade theme, and her ult would also be around this theme (Maybe something like, when an enemy champion moves by this plant, the plant attacks, dealing (Low ap ratio), slowing them and revealing them for 5 seconds. The plant's trap would create a trap on a jungle pit. Enemy champions who defeat this monster are dealt (mid ap ratio) damage over 3 seconds and revealed.).
: A list of New Skin Line Ideas
I really like the idea of the Chemtech skin line! Maybe there could be like a trio sort of thing with: Tahm CHEMch Gelatinous Blob-y design. He has a green/blue design. Whenever he eats something, you can see it inside him. Chemtech Talon His blades light up with Green Chem tech energy. When ulting, the ring of blades goes from green to red, and his arm's light turns off. He also gets a voice modifier. Chemtech Ornn Ultimate is a giant goat-mech. His horns glow blue when using abilities, and when crafting items they teleport to him instead of being crafted. I also think that Knowledge Purifier Ryze is a REALLY good idea for an ultimate skin for Ryze.
: Idea's for more Support Junglers?
Maybe something where their passive or q allows them to heal with their basic attacks? Then they could build damage and still have a support-y role?
: Idea for new Skin theme: "BYPRODUCT" or "PRODUCT"
I think that this would be better for a post-apocalyptic/Zaun-y theme, not necessarily PROJECT. I REALLY like the idea of having a jelly-y Tahm Kench.
Show more

reba042

Level 126 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion