: > [{quoted}](name=Wolf Of The Dawn,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=millBmPJ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-11-25T13:48:51.835+0000) > > You have to do the same mistake over and over. Once u wish at least 6-7 different people to get cancer then u MAYBE will be chat restricted. Maybe. Not true. I have gotten chat restricted for complaining we had a troll that was throwing the game and possible "inting". Apparantly that was flagged as negative attitude and I got a 10 game restrict.
> [{quoted}](name=Myplestory,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=millBmPJ,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-11-25T13:52:01.420+0000) > > Not true. I have gotten chat restricted for complaining we had a troll that was throwing the game and possible "inting". Apparantly that was flagged as negative attitude and I got a 10 game restrict. I feel you there brother...
3T3T5899 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=robotchikin123,realm=NA,application-id=osqw6G4M,discussion-id=eYBKztzP,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-02-28T05:17:06.449+0000) > > yeah so I was playing ranked today got a win for once and all the sudden I get banned......I didn't dodge or any thing and just BOOM 30 min ban and I lost 24 lp.....pretty mad right now so if any one knows what happened please tell me {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} > [{quoted}](name=robotchikin123,realm=NA,application-id=osqw6G4M,discussion-id=eYBKztzP,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-02-28T05:17:06.449+0000) > > yeah so I was playing ranked today got a win for once and all the sudden I get banned......I didn't dodge or any thing and just BOOM 30 min ban and I lost 24 lp.....pretty mad right now so if any one knows what happened please tell me {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} > [{quoted}](name=robotchikin123,realm=NA,application-id=osqw6G4M,discussion-id=eYBKztzP,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-02-28T05:17:06.449+0000) > > yeah so I was playing ranked today got a win for once and all the sudden I get banned......I didn't dodge or any thing and just BOOM 30 min ban and I lost 24 lp.....pretty mad right now so if any one knows what happened please tell me {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} I took Ban at Match Ranched and I did not understand more than 2 matches from another because I did not understand more than 2Match and now he tells me you took because I just want to know why and I want a quick reply
Sidia (EUW)
: Hello, did you disconnect at any point of the game (intentional or by client crash)? If you miss for a larger amount of time you will get a penalty, even if the game is won with you connected. Greetings, Sidia
> [{quoted}](name=Sidia,realm=EUW,application-id=osqw6G4M,discussion-id=eYBKztzP,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-02-28T10:01:35.627+0000) > > Hello, > > did you disconnect at any point of the game (intentional or by client crash)? > > If you miss for a larger amount of time you will get a penalty, even if the game is won with you connected. > > Greetings, it was just like some one left the game during champ select and I got the ban no I didn't leave nor did the game crash I really don't get what happened
Rioter Comments
: Sorry for the late reply, but I wanted to check in with you and see if the DirectX update helped you out or if you're still getting the error! D:
> [{quoted}](name=DatFatRaccoon,realm=NA,application-id=osqw6G4M,discussion-id=XiwluVpY,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-01-04T04:14:33.576+0000) > > Sorry for the late reply, but I wanted to check in with you and see if the DirectX update helped you out or if you're still getting the error! D: yeah idk what happened but my games fixed and I'm loving my new fave champ vi ^_^
Kokua (NA)
: If you noticed which DirectX bug you're having, it would have probably told you a version. You probably need to update yours, or possibly download an old version that is being used.
> [{quoted}](name=Kokua,realm=NA,application-id=osqw6G4M,discussion-id=XiwluVpY,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-01-02T02:22:49.480+0000) > > If you noticed which DirectX bug you're having, it would have probably told you a version. You probably need to update yours, or possibly download an old version that is being used. ty ill try this
Rioter Comments
: Champion Insights: Ivern, the Really Swell Guy
Rioter Comments

robotchikin123

Level 107 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion