Rioter Comments
: Ask a Sona Main - BloodWater - Completed
yasuo and sona bot lane. Would that be possible (i main yasuo, but again this is bronze)
Rioter Comments
: Join my LCS Fantasy
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: LFG Fantasy LCS
both of you, YES!
: Looking for gold/play top laner for immediate tryout!
yasuo top main - look up yasuo is godlike - thats me
Navillus (NA)
: Reject Heroes Gaming is looking for new people/ranked teams to join our gaming clan!
Rioter Comments
EHL Faune (EUW)
: i want
> [{quoted}](name=HugyPower,realm=EUW,application-id=0d2s1dEp,discussion-id=3q9WQ6Uv,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-05-24T10:32:25.401+0000) > > i want K
Rioter Comments
: Looking to join/create fantasy group
Rioter Comments
Sukishoo (NA)
: Infernal won the vote from All-stars that's why it got made.
> [{quoted}](name=Sukishoo,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=L0giRikm,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-05-12T02:03:14.587+0000) > > Infernal won the vote from All-stars that's why it got made. Yes I know that's why I said it is unfortunate
Athina (NA)
: Why not? Give us a reason. Also, don't put your title in all caps if you want anyone to take you seriously.
> [{quoted}](name=LuigiTSG,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=u0WbkOsp,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-05-12T00:51:10.260+0000) > > Why not? Give us a reason. Also, don't put your title in all caps if you want anyone to take you seriously. Because if it doesn't count as a game for the chat restriction amount, then chat restriction should count for it I said it wierd Here's a clarified: If at the end of a custom game, i still have 25 chat restriction games, then that shouldn't happen
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Ask an Irelia Main - Completed
How would a yasuo fare versus an irelia? i main yasuo and i want to find out how to counter one of my hardest matchups, irelia.
Rioter Comments
: no
> [{quoted}](name=EvilDustMan,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=z3c8gm7g,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-05-05T01:03:06.160+0000) > > no stop
gnomelad (NA)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=gnomelad,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=1Fa8wHV5,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-04-26T05:13:54.264+0000) > > Man i need the passcode haha > check ur gmail lol tricked ya
: well, that's up to you. if you don't play though, you don't deserve anything higher than you are now.
> [{quoted}](name=hh the thinker,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=1Fa8wHV5,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-04-26T05:11:19.393+0000) > > well, that's up to you. if you don't play though, you don't deserve anything higher than you are now. if i dont play anymore i dont deserve anything higher but when i was playing i definately fucking did!
: keep playing and winning and where you end up. if you win 90% of the time, shouldn't be too hard.
> [{quoted}](name=hh the thinker,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=1Fa8wHV5,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2016-04-26T05:09:49.237+0000) > > keep playing and winning and where you end up. if you win 90% of the time, shouldn't be too hard. or dont play lol
gnomelad (NA)
: Fuck if your not gonna play anymore give ur account away so u dont have to get the temptation to play anymore
> [{quoted}](name=gnomelad,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=1Fa8wHV5,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-04-26T05:09:10.798+0000) > > Fuck if your not gonna play anymore give ur account away so u dont have to get the temptation to play anymore lol
Flaherty (NA)
: Why do you deserve platinum?
> [{quoted}](name=Man Lee Fisto,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=1Fa8wHV5,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-04-26T05:07:05.335+0000) > > Why do you deserve platinum? Because 90% of the people i go versus I end up beating in lane and setting up plays but Silver players don't know shit about the game.
Rioter Comments
: Yeah your team comp was shit. Your best hope was to win lane and tell your team to splitpush. You shouldn't have grouped at all. Btw Vayne never builds tank items. You always wanna go full damage then dodge the amumu grab or qss his ult. Flash the malphite ult too.
> [{quoted}](name=B34STLY G4M3R,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ie30z990,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2016-04-24T03:11:44.427+0000) > > Yeah your team comp was shit. Your best hope was to win lane and tell your team to splitpush. You shouldn't have grouped at all. Btw Vayne never builds tank items. You always wanna go full damage then dodge the amumu grab or qss his ult. Flash the malphite ult too. i have the steraks in the column of my item set that says "in case shit"
: A good support can make or break a lane, as much as an ADC, I will give you that. Unfortunately league is a team game, so you have to rely on others. Seeing as you think a some champs can't be played in bronze, I will be the first to tell you that I am very bronze. I have also supported randoms very effectively with a lot of champs that you would not fit. Lux, for example, you said "sucks" and will "never be a support." I wasn't aware that tons of poke, godly zoning, and both offensive and defensive spells makes a character bad. Also, you are a "bronze idiot" just like the supports you seem to hate. You have been for 3 seasons. Chill it, because you play well, I have played with you and can see that first hand but judging by having seen you play and your match history, I can tell that you don't teamplay as much as you need to. You are not faultless, and everyone has bad games, keep that in mind.
> [{quoted}](name=Discount Support,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ie30z990,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2016-04-24T04:19:30.903+0000) > > A good support can make or break a lane, as much as an ADC, I will give you that. Unfortunately league is a team game, so you have to rely on others. Seeing as you think a some champs can't be played in bronze, I will be the first to tell you that I am very bronze. I have also supported randoms very effectively with a lot of champs that you would not fit. Lux, for example, you said "sucks" and will "never be a support." I wasn't aware that tons of poke, godly zoning, and both offensive and defensive spells makes a character bad. Also, you are a "bronze idiot" just like the supports you seem to hate. You have been for 3 seasons. Chill it, because you play well, I have played with you and can see that first hand but judging by having seen you play and your match history, I can tell that you don't teamplay as much as you need to. You are not faultless, and everyone has bad games, keep that in mind. I agree i need to work on teamfights not trying to boast but i kinda am and insulting myself at the same time when i say this BUT i am at a plat level at mechanics on my MAINS but bronze at macro plays and teamfights.
ImAFyter (NA)
: sigh, "I'M GOOD AT VAYNE. LEVEL 5 MASTERY" *looks your username up* You are bronze.
> [{quoted}](name=ImAFyter,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ie30z990,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-04-24T02:43:03.930+0000) > > sigh, "I'M GOOD AT VAYNE. LEVEL 5 MASTERY" *looks your username up* You are bronze. bro what the hell ryan lol
ImAFyter (NA)
: sigh, "I'M GOOD AT VAYNE. LEVEL 5 MASTERY" *looks your username up* You are bronze.
> [{quoted}](name=ImAFyter,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ie30z990,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-04-24T02:43:03.930+0000) > > sigh, "I'M GOOD AT VAYNE. LEVEL 5 MASTERY" *looks your username up* You are bronze. im saying FOR A BRONZE PLAYER
Illiad (NA)
: Its all about the individual, not the role or champion
> [{quoted}](name=Tetsu Juan,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ie30z990,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-04-24T02:23:55.262+0000) > > Its all about the individual, not the role or champion In bronze though. Lux support SUCKS. SHE WILL NEVER BE A SUPPORT STOP TRYING BRONZE IDIOTS
Rioter Comments
: That's a very bad idea.
> [{quoted}](name=HEAljvLykd,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Ixej1hB0,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-04-21T23:05:50.353+0000) > > That's a very bad idea. How? elaborate when you comment if its critisizm please.
Räzer (NA)
: This, right here.
> [{quoted}](name=Teuflisch,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Ixej1hB0,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-04-21T23:06:05.662+0000) > > This, right here. thank you.
Rioter Comments
: S3 LFM players for Dynamic que, lets climb
My IGN silver 2 is Yauso Is Godlike Top/Mid and JG if needed
Green (NA)
: Looking for a Gold+ Mid and Botlane to make a team.
I used to be gold but dropped to silver 2 does this count? IGN Yasuo Is Godlike (Obv by the name, I main Yasuo) play zed tf azir ekkoi in mid
Daxterr (NA)
: Since the game is basically a big experiment at this point
he should just scream/sing his ultimate name not sure what the name of it is...
: The real question is. Why are they still there?
> [{quoted}](name=SheikaRei,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=bzGK15b3,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2016-04-09T17:01:03.119+0000) > > The real question is. Why are they still there? ^^^^^^^^^^
Azeranth (NA)
: Quote for Thresh
upvote #89... {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: Riot Has Gone Too Far
im confused about the graves cigar removal the game says "contains alcohol and tobbaco uses" in the fucking ESRB rating. so people were warned. wtf is the deal?
: Chroma Skin Idea
tristana fizz and lucian done already... {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
Toastey (NA)
: some of the new splashes are fuckin godawful ugly lmao
Bellows (NA)
: Can we PLEASE get a sexy new VU for fiddlesticks?
: Why can't we name ourselves things with accents in them like é even though i see people with them
By the way this post is for the sake of naming myself Yásuo with accents.
Rioter Comments
9kPluzZ (NA)
: Yasuo, ashe, thresh, hec were in lcs last season. Ez and tris and fiora were in lcs all this season, where the fuk have you been?
> [{quoted}](name=9kPluzZ,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=ErjH5OAo,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-04-10T02:28:58.413+0000) > > Yasuo, ashe, thresh, hec were in lcs last season. Ez and tris and fiora were in lcs all this season, where the fuk have you been? I saw that BUT WHERE ARE THEY NOW
: The first team would be completely disastrous. The second team less so, but still pretty crappy
> [{quoted}](name=AvantelWings,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=ErjH5OAo,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-04-09T23:50:00.685+0000) > > The first team would be completely disastrous. > > The second team less so, but still pretty crappy by disastrous do you mean destroying them or not doing good?
Show more

rtbf47758628

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion