Rioter Comments
Anìmê (NA)
: F**k, Marry, Kill You 3 Highest Mastery Champions
{{champion:267}} {{champion:16}} {{champion:40}} i cant choose {{sticker:sg-janna}}
Rioter Comments
: In order of when I made them, all within a month. This one can go for all catagories. My 1st full fledged champ concept with a link to her story: https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/avq6eLor-champion-concept-umbra-the-grim-puppeteer These are good for the 4 categories: https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/2r2t9mdR-champion-concept-detias-the-ethereal-blade https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/RPoKY9EU-champion-concept-phylix-the-hexmage https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/2c2MqW3M-darkin-whip-faeris-the-twisted-scourge https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/e30sWyEs-new-looting-mechanicchampion-concept-xenos-the-unholy-scavenger https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/1E2AOgXu-void-championtayeth-heart-of-the-void https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/J6P0BhPJ-new-champion-concept-vesper-the-ancient-librarian https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/HhJOG6EK-champion-concept-quest-icathias-blade https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/cIJMXA9c-celestial-champion-omri-the-wonderful Each one should be unique and offer a different play style. Some clearly better done than others. Please keep in mind that new mechanics are always seen as more powerful until people get used to them. I try to balance numbers based off of similar champions already in League and keep counterplay readily available. I don't like pick-or-ban so downsides are important. Some were edited after comments provided good feedback. {{sticker:sg-kiko}} Another one is also currently in the works {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}}
only going to be rating https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/avq6eLor-champion-concept-umbra-the-grim-puppeteer for now since its very late. will most likely get to the others later. **** **story**: _8/10_. all the information i need is there however i find it a bit unbelievable that she as a normal human would last upwards to a month let alone the years she spent in the isles without some obviously powerful and incorruptible magic source like {{champion:83}} **kit**: _7/10_. overall the kit works with itself for the mostpart, however the passive requires her to get somewhat close to her target making it unreliable unless she is going to be building some tank stats. perhaps make her E a quick dash rather than a blink and have the strings follow behind with a slight delay. also with her kit its considerably more likely that she would be picked top as a bruiser rather than a adc or mid mage. **gameplay**: _10/10_ while its not _exactly_ what i would look for in a pet tamer champ its VERY attractive, if this champ were to hit the rift i have almost no doubts it would be one of my go to picks. **balance/counterplay**: _9/10_. has very clear strengths and weaknesses in how the puppet is managed while also having A chance to preposition yourself if jumped on which depending on your puppet placement may actually result in worse positioning than before. **skill floor/skill ceiling**: _10/10_. the skill floor is already quite high simply because of having a new unit to manage that is also your only source of damage but is raised only slightly do the simplicity of the kits mechanics. it will take someone quite a few games to learn how to play her correctly but once they get there they will do quite well, however the only thing they will be able to improve upon is macro play. **interactions**: _3/10_. theyre all over the place personality wise and lore wise her behavior makes very little sense. the "puppet" interactions and ones towards {{champion:83}} fit well. **** **final thoughts**: good concept. could use some minor tweaks. _**overall score: 47/60**_
: Every pre rework champion other than WW.
i said your champ concepts {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
  Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=rubberduckie666,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=B4Plc4TA,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-12-01T07:37:38.075+0000) > could help people realize that maybe theyre starting to act toxic without realizing it {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}} what a good joke! This apologist logical zig-zag as if toxic words just spring up like teemo shrooms, well honey, teemo shrooms are placed by somebody. teemo. toxic words are spoken by a person. you. if you don't know what you're saying, whats that golden rule? not saying things? works pretty well. my brother has been banned multiple times now, and I really don't understand **_how_**. I'm not a saint in game, but I'm honor 5. just play the game and ping things, use chat in champion select for the purpose it's there for, and people will acknowledge the effort you make to produce a more enjoyable gaming experience. Trashing your teammates has made them play better in ZERO games out of a hundred. INTing players? Racial slurs will not make them see the error of their ways. If this is too difficult, you need to chat restrict **yourself** before Riot has to, that's called responsibility. Accepting responsibility makes you a better human being, and will improve your fulfillment in real life and in game.
> [{quoted}](name=oortoomeebreesuu,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=B4Plc4TA,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-12-01T22:13:03.137+0000) > > {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}} > > what a good joke! > > > This apologist logical zig-zag as if toxic words just spring up like teemo shrooms, well honey, teemo shrooms are placed by somebody. teemo. toxic words are spoken by a person. you. if you don't know what you're saying, whats that golden rule? not saying things? works pretty well. my brother has been banned multiple times now, and I really don't understand **_how_**. I'm not a saint in game, but I'm honor 5. just play the game and ping things, use chat in champion select for the purpose it's there for, and people will acknowledge the effort you make to produce a more enjoyable gaming experience. Trashing your teammates has made them play better in ZERO games out of a hundred. INTing players? Racial slurs will not make them see the error of their ways. > > If this is too difficult, you need to chat restrict **yourself** before Riot has to, that's called responsibility. Accepting responsibility makes you a better human being, and will improve your fulfillment in real life and in game. ok but who are you addressing here? iv never received any sort of punishment on league. and for god sakes youve played this game long enough to know that it can and will get frustrating. and when you get frustrated youll begin to get angry, when you get angry people tend to lash out which can take many different forms. and guess what, people dont think very clearly in the heat of the moment and will often forget that they even said or did whatever they did. when you give people a chance to reflect and see that what they have been doing is outside of normal behavior from an _**outside**_ source that carry's an actual penalty to them. they tend to actually take it to heart rather than blowing it off as some online random person insulting their character.
Rioter Comments
: Is this how Yordle marriages work? Or were you talking about the hammer?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5VKUZZnfHQ :^)
: Okay, real question: if you put Poppy's hammer in an elevator and it goes up, does that mean the elevator is worthy?
> [{quoted}](name=IcyPepper,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=yvBlydN2,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2018-12-01T04:14:11.803+0000) > > Okay, real question: if you put Poppy's hammer in an elevator and it goes up, does that mean the elevator is worthy? if someone can lift poppy while shes holding the hammer does that mean they are worthy {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
: Guess what, you are part of the player base.
> [{quoted}](name=Faneseeker,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EUFXEbEt,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-30T20:15:23.799+0000) > > Guess what, you are part of the player base. https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DEPrruRXoAAHi7T.jpg
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Meatball Xerath
while charging up his q you could have a lil plate with more pasta being added onto it. and insted of a big meatball for his ult he should toss out a full dish of pasta with a giant meatball on it. add pastalord xerath to the chef line
: Game crashes are so common I literally have a permanent leaverbuster
i get a crash at least once every time i play(as in once a day at the least, not every single game), super frustrating and happens with seemingly no rhyme or reason.
: Question for PBE
pbe has its own separate boards, if you have issues or questions post there https://boards.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/en/
: I was told I sounded like a jealous girlfriend, so...
i genuinely cannot tell if this is a shitpost or not.
: [Fun Activity] Can you think of a Champion kit from any of the following images? (16 images)
(second on the top left) kit concept, no numbers or lore really thought out. Seralvet, blind eyes of the dragon. **theme** https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AB6sOhQan9Y melee range, uses mostly punches on auto attack. **passive** sound serenity. Seralvet being blind from birth has learned how to pinpoint things around her even things not in direct sight. seralvet grants temporary vision of enemy champions when they exit vision (into bushes, entering stealth, leaving vision range). this bonus is team wide. **Q** 3 talons of the spirit dragon. Seralvet lunges forward up to 3 times with spiritual dragons claws for a very short distance swiping in a small arch in a target direction. each swipe deals increasing more damage and the third results in a very short knockup. each swipe makes you lunge slightly forward. low cooldown. **W** reflected energy's Saralvet grasps her sword and prepares to counter attack channeling for up to 3 seconds. during this channel saralvet gains a shield and some small damage reduction is also made unstoppable. once recast or the channel is finished saralvet reflects the damage she would have taken back in a arch. damage reduction and shield is bassed on level. damage delt has a set damage that is low. bonus damage is depandant on how long channeled(longer channel results in high % reflected) **E** spiritual fires of the dragon. Saralvet creates a zone of spiritual fire. damageing any enemies who pass through and marking them. if hit by her Q (any cast) or **eyes of the dragon** they get ignited by the spiritual fire receiving a DOT that does moderate damage. cannot receive more than one mark until a set period has passed, per unit basis. **R** Eyes of the dragon Saralvet grants the spirit dragon temporary influence into the world through her. granting her sight and empowering her blade with its energy. saralvet can swing up to 3 times with her empowered blade in a wide arch to deal heavy damage. deals bonus damage at the tip of the swing and applies a DOT that can stack. can cast E after casting this. cannot cast anything else while this is activated. {{champion:98}} {{champion:43}} : maybe you could help me control this thing... {{champion:102}} :something about you seems familiar... : i bet we have more in common than you think. {{champion:92}} : you seem... troubled. could i help? {{champion:157}} : you seem... troubled. and reek of alcohol. care to share? {{champion:163}} : are you carrying stones? it sounds like there are stones in your pocket. : you dont smell like most, where are you from? **_enemy enters stealth_**: i can still hear you. get back here and face me. **_R is used_**: I CAN SEE YOUR WEAKNESS. :YOU CANNOT HIDE FROM ME. :BLIND NO MORE. **_R expires_**: that was... bright... i think? was that what bright is? :i cant let it though any more... who knows what it wants. :(_exhausted_) dont. let. it. win.
: > [{quoted}](name=rubberduckie666,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LrEpEMqR,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2018-11-26T02:55:59.914+0000) > > im not going to bother typing it all out again but https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/memes/7AdejAHi-i-feel-sorry-for-riot?comment=0006 > > id say its more than safe to say that all the people are angry because the game they once loved is being butchered right infront of them and frankly theres nothing that quite plays the same or has such an amazing universe. > > no one wants to throw away a part of their life, and no one wants to sit by idle watching it being destroyed in front of them. > > im not going to deny there is blind hate right now, but alot of the anger is just frustration of being seen and _ignored_ Riot is not obligated to make the game how you want it. Understand that. Not following your demands is not "ignored".
> [{quoted}](name=AvantelWings,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LrEpEMqR,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2018-11-26T02:58:25.848+0000) > > Riot is not obligated to make the game how you want it. Understand that. > > Not following your demands is not "ignored". i want you to go back and actually read what i linked. because you clearly only read what i posted after it.
: If you are unhappy with the game, you need to stop playing it.
im not going to bother typing it all out again but https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/memes/7AdejAHi-i-feel-sorry-for-riot?comment=0006 id say its more than safe to say that all the people are angry because the game they once loved is being butchered right infront of them and frankly theres nothing that quite plays the same or has such an amazing universe. no one wants to throw away a part of their life, and no one wants to sit by idle watching it being destroyed in front of them. im not going to deny there is blind hate right now, but alot of the anger is just frustration of being seen and _ignored_
Rioter Comments
: I feel sorry for Riot.
ill be honest with you man there are loads to reasons why this is happening. TLDR at bottom (please at least read it) one of them is a extreme lack of communication. rioters rarely say anything at all anymore aside from the big red posts that happen every once in a while. **** another is lack of action. some things stay stupidly strong and to the opposite of the scale nearly unplayable for very long periods of time. not to mention the whole dynamic que thing, where they forced us into it when we said we dint want it, then when we said we dint like it and wanted a revert to solo/duo and ranked 5's back they told us we would get it. then did nothing, and told us it was still coming. the entire year. it did not happen till next season. **** another is lack of listening to feedback aside from skins. i understand the gameplay teams(s) are separate from the art team(s). unless some things are clearly out of line (which happens a lot and im not sure why) the community at large gives it a good chance. but once this this is over and its stated that the change is problematic or worse then what we had before they just dont really do anything. **** a REALLY big one is damage and mobility creep. when it comes down to it the game has gotten more and more damage added into it through various means. the thing isnt instead of nerfing things that are too strong, they're buffing things up to their levels. over and over again. (other than supports which seem to have the opposite problem. of everything being nerfed around them then being nerfed for still being able to do their job) **** we're almost at the end now. change for the sake of change. i can can understand why this happens but the result never works out. now im not saying riot can achieve perfect balance for their game (which frankly is a pipe dream and in their best interests not to) but they should aim for at least a somewhat good balance. champs often get changed just because theyre not the most played. their kit might not even be problematic or oppressive or their visuals outdated but they get reworked or receive some weird change that causes of problems for players(losing their main, losing a playstyle etc) or outright make them too strong which leads into my next bit. buffs and nerfs that are out of line happen way more often than they should. champs that are otherwise fine (or strong but not top pick) in the meta will get buffed alot to make them be able to compete with with the top picks. rather than just nerfing the top picks. **** and finally. they never admit they messed up. we can point out all the problems with something, how bad it was to implement for everyone involved, how it shouldnt have been shipped to live how it was etc etc. but they dont seem to actually take any of it in. its frustrating. **** TLDR: riot fails to communicate much at all, reacts at a mind numbingly slow pace to balance, often ignores feedback aside from skins, change for the sake of change, lack of ability to admit fault. all of these lead to being frustrated, and we've only been getting more and more frustrated over the years. eventually you see that calm discussion isnt working, so you begin to switch to outrage at the hopes of getting **_something_** across.
Rioter Comments
: My issue is that it was actually somewhat subtle in her Lore and Gameplay (it probably would have been something I would have realized on my own after a few games of playing her) and then a Rioter went out of his way to be like 'OH AND BY THE WAY SHE'S GAY'. Like, fuck off. Let her in-game interactions and lore speak for itself. Just pull a Scathlocke and be like 'i dunno does her lore say that she's gay _wink wink_'. I'm fine with a lot of stuff but people need to be a lot less obnoxious about it. Like, cool she has a Portuguese voice actor but she's not any country's champion (I saw some irritating Brazillian guy the other day referring to Neeko has 'our' (Brazil's) champion).
> [{quoted}](name=DarkSoul1994,realm=OCE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=04znAA6o,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-11-21T09:05:49.579+0000) > > My issue is that it was actually somewhat subtle in her Lore and Gameplay (it probably would have been something I would have realized on my own after a few games of playing her) and then a Rioter went out of his way to be like 'OH AND BY THE WAY SHE'S GAY'. > > Like, fuck off. Let her in-game interactions and lore speak for itself. > > Just pull a Scathlocke and be like 'i dunno does her lore say that she's gay _wink wink_'. > > I'm fine with a lot of stuff but people need to be a lot less obnoxious about it. Like, cool she has a Portuguese voice actor but she's not any country's champion (I saw some irritating Brazillian guy the other day referring to Neeko has 'our' (Brazil's) champion). actually the rioter in question was specifically asked about it... they dint go out of their way to scream to the world this was the case. someone asked about those specific lines and they responded appropriately
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: --> insert title about botlane diversity <--
just saying the reason your otp GP dosent want to play botlane is because it would slow down his powerspikes considerably. not to mention most champs that go botlane would bully his ass out of lane constantly making his powerspikes take EVEN longer. in many cases its not "toplane mains dont want to play botlane" its in most toplane champs(carries) best interest to NOT play botlane because they want to hit their leveling powerspikes ASAP (this doubles for most mid lane carries aswell) lets go back to GP. he wants to hit his level 13 powerspike ASAP, its the reason why if someone is overstaying their welcome in their lane (as in not leaving right after ganking or whatever) they get pissed off and tell you to fuck off to another lane.
: I *Need* Help VS a fed Kayn
depends. (assuming you talking about blue for) if youre a squishy with good waveclear you bust that wave and fuck off to somewhere he isnt and scail. also ga if you can get it. if youre a squishy with bad waveclear you fuck off to the complete opposite side of the map hes on. and the second you lose vision on him you run the fuck to safety. also ga if youre a fighter with damage reduction(or a fat heal) or hard cc you get a GA steraks and if it calls for it deaths dance(if you can also afford to put it into your build) if you a juggernaut you clear a wave/shove then group and kill him whenever he trys to do anything to your backline. you should be tanky enough to live through and burst he might try to do to you and you should have enough damage to dunk him after. blue kayn is a squishy boi if youre a tank you build tanky and get a zzrot for one of the other lanes and group. just cc the fucker any time he comes near your team. unless your team are actual dead apes on a keyboard theyre going to kill him. also ward the fuck out of everything
Rioter Comments
L4T3NCY (NA)
: Sunday afternoon ARAMs (NA server PST)
i wouldnt mind throwin down a few games with ya :p
: Can we have a "buy all champs" bundle?
it would actually break the client. i wish i was joking. when the current client was somewhat new (ad prob at its most stable) doing this would make the client unresponsive for an actual hour. (on the pbe theres a bundle that unlocks every champ for like 1 rp) with how bad the client has gotten i have no doubt it would actually cause it to cease functioning altogether and require a full reinstall
: Difference between Solar Eclipse Leona modeal and splashart?
im going to assume youre talking about the symbol on her breastplate... the reason you cant see it is because we're looking up from nearly beneath her. the angle just dosent allow for it
DankSan (NA)
: Press F for Servers, RIP
: Sudden DC in rank
seems everyone is dcing right now. closed the client after it happened (because i dint really get the option to do anything else) and now i cant log in
Rioter Comments
PrimeGD (EUW)
: Why is not being toxic so hard?
would you like an actual answer or a meme answer?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Instead of scuttle giving a bunch of gold and exp, it should grant "green buff"
how about we just reintroduce smite buffs back into the game? ya know, like how when smiting gromp you basically got a thornmail for a bit to help with tanky junglers clear and the such?
Rioter Comments
: entire teams getting disconnected
just finished a game where everyone but my mid and their botlane dc'd for about 10 min. game was decided at that point and we were winning really hard up until the dc's happened. VERY frustrating
Rioter Comments
Show more

rubberduckie666

Level 147 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion