Terozu (NA)
: So since Kayle becomes unmasked in game by default. Can unmasked become Armored Kayle?
inb4 unmasked kayle just becomes kayle wearing entirely casual clothing ᵗᵇʰ ᶦ ʷᵒᵘˡᵈⁿᵗ ᵉᵛᵉⁿ ᵇᵉ ᵐᵃᵈ
: You forgot a third thing. Supports gain too much income. Way too much. Champions that used to be mid laners, ({{champion:143}} {{champion:1}} {{champion:25}} {{champion:63}} {{champion:161}} {{champion:45}} {{champion:101}} {{champion:99}} ) Are all seeing play as supports, and due to this, they are getting nerfed out of mid. This didn't start happening until Riot kept increasing support item income. Now they have the safety of a secondary laner, whilst being able to just bully enemies out of lane, and get rewarded for it. The fact that comboing Spellthiefs/Ancient Coin with Klepto is netting them more income than a perfectly CS'ing lane opponent shows that these items are overtuned. Now the hotfix has further increased their income.
i get your point but morgana annie lux and zyra were being picked long before supports had even slightly decent income. annie has had her long range autos and while not "on demand" a very strong stun that basically cant miss. morg with her long as hell root+spellshield+ult made her a obvious support pick, even if her income was gutted she would still be picked. lux is just a kill lane with some utlity, would still be picked regardless of income. just not as often. zyras in lane poke is strong as hell and her teamfight potential is HUGE, even if her income was gutted she would still be picked. just build differently. brand and them though? yea get them the fuck outa here. at best they should be some dumb cheesy pick. not regularly seen.
Rioter Comments
: Anyone been finding success with new Stormrazor?
i seen a cait get some good success with it. she got it pretty far down the line. but she got some long range nukes out of it, build was something like {{item:3006}} {{item:3031}} {{item:3094}} {{item:3095}} {{item:3085}} {{item:3072}} could prob make it work with sivir getting shiv, instant wave clear
Naalith (NA)
: ... did pre rework gp support play like an enchanter? Am I missing something lol?
yes and no, his E gave everyone flat AD and movespeed near him when he cast it. the real magic was the way everything (at the time) interacted with each other. because the way a bunch of items interacted + passives/masterys gp would make a ton of gold if played right making him able to get items quick. basically his passive was a sacking slow and some small dot his Q which isnt much different than it is now used to refund mana on kill and apply his passive the thing is there was a mastery called "bandit" at the time which gave gold after auto attacking a champ, 3 for ranged 15 for melee. his Q is considered melee. you would also be getting an item called [avarice blade](https://leagueoflegends.fandom.com/wiki/Avarice_Blade) and targons, resulting you getting something like 40 gold for executing a minion with q his W isnt that much diffrent than now but it had a 360hp +100% ap ratio since you would get iceborn(which gave 60 ap at the time) and spirit vistage you would heal something like 700 hp. it made you stupidly hard to kill and lock down. e dint have any scailings but it would effectively always be up at 45% cdr ult did some good damage over the duration at a pretty low cd but it gave you global influence letting you help in ganks and skirmishes. the build would generally be {{item:3309}}(may be sold depending on how the game is going) sightstone {{item:3173}} {{item:3025}} {{item:3087}} {{item:3065}}maybe {{item:3031}} (dependant on game) TLDR: kinda, E gave team useful stats but he just made a fuckton of gold while perma slowing people and being hard as hell to kill
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=ZackTheWaffleMan,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jFmbKoLx,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-22T20:12:20.854+0000) > > Don't forget Beeona and Master Bee and Beeko Bee Sin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GSzlqcK9CM :V
Rioter Comments
: ***
last i checked the base minimum for kindness or respect was to not be a piece of shit towards others but apparently thats too hard for you people. a competitive environment is not a free pass to act like a turd, in any other competitive setting anyone behaving like you people regularly do would be heavily fined and removed from the game.
Rioter Comments
: Poppy used to be able to push Baron on release. That might be what caused this little situation.
blitz could hook drag and baron out of their pits too if i remember correctly
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Riot usually picks their brains coming up with amazing champion designs
if i remember correctly zacs sounds were made by filling a condom with wet dogfood and throwing it at a wall :^)
Rioter Comments
: why is lu lu considered bad?
ironically in a meta where she should be top tier shes garbage due to the sheer amount of damage being thrown around. even if you time her ult shield and polymorph perfectly whoever youre using it to save is still going to get insta-gibbed. (also like her numbers got hit pretty hard a while back)
mkiller5 (NA)
: While true that landing combo will get you a cleaner kill, even back in season 4 you didn't need to land the entire thing as Rengar to insta-kill someone Look at this video. RENGAR COULD ALWAYS ONE SHOT YOU being able to one shot somebody is NOT new to rengar. THIS VIDEO is from SEASON 4 and LOOK AT THAT DAMAGE! https://youtu.be/yOGDFOeuVlM People always forget that high amount of damage was always in league.... the only difference between back in season 4 and now is that more champions can do high damage and not just assassins.
the thing is in that video that rengar was either A: hella fed, not only haveing several items, drags and levels on everyone else. B: full build and stakcs lategame when he built entirely glass cannon. the difference between then and now is that rengar (or all assassins,fighters, mages for that matter) dont need to bed fed to do this anymore. you could be going entirely even with them or beating them. and they will still 1shot you even if they miss most of their abilitys. damage is so stupid high that youre often overkilling whoever you just killed by thousands of damage. and thats not an exaggeration.
Rioter Comments
: Today I learned the Masterwork chests that are purchasable with Snowdown Tokens don't come with keys
you can buy key fragments for 15 tokens or rather a full key for 45 tokens
: NA amazon gift card not working for canada
i had this issue a while back, basically its only on the US store which is separate from the Canadian store, amazon cant really do anything about it until riot decides to have it added to the Canadian store. so we're only left with being able to buy it on the client or a physical card :/
RAPGOD1 (EUNE)
: GP needs a buff
if they lowered the mana cost on gp q early game it wouldnt be so bad. fucker goes OOM after like 3 Q's
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: In order of when I made them, all within a month. This one can go for all catagories. My 1st full fledged champ concept with a link to her story: https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/avq6eLor-champion-concept-umbra-the-grim-puppeteer These are good for the 4 categories: https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/2r2t9mdR-champion-concept-detias-the-ethereal-blade https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/RPoKY9EU-champion-concept-phylix-the-hexmage https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/2c2MqW3M-darkin-whip-faeris-the-twisted-scourge https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/e30sWyEs-new-looting-mechanicchampion-concept-xenos-the-unholy-scavenger https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/1E2AOgXu-void-championtayeth-heart-of-the-void https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/J6P0BhPJ-new-champion-concept-vesper-the-ancient-librarian https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/HhJOG6EK-champion-concept-quest-icathias-blade https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/cIJMXA9c-celestial-champion-omri-the-wonderful Each one should be unique and offer a different play style. Some clearly better done than others. Please keep in mind that new mechanics are always seen as more powerful until people get used to them. I try to balance numbers based off of similar champions already in League and keep counterplay readily available. I don't like pick-or-ban so downsides are important. Some were edited after comments provided good feedback. {{sticker:sg-kiko}} Another one is also currently in the works {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}}
only going to be rating https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/avq6eLor-champion-concept-umbra-the-grim-puppeteer for now since its very late. will most likely get to the others later. **** **story**: _8/10_. all the information i need is there however i find it a bit unbelievable that she as a normal human would last upwards to a month let alone the years she spent in the isles without some obviously powerful and incorruptible magic source like {{champion:83}} **kit**: _7/10_. overall the kit works with itself for the mostpart, however the passive requires her to get somewhat close to her target making it unreliable unless she is going to be building some tank stats. perhaps make her E a quick dash rather than a blink and have the strings follow behind with a slight delay. also with her kit its considerably more likely that she would be picked top as a bruiser rather than a adc or mid mage. **gameplay**: _10/10_ while its not _exactly_ what i would look for in a pet tamer champ its VERY attractive, if this champ were to hit the rift i have almost no doubts it would be one of my go to picks. **balance/counterplay**: _9/10_. has very clear strengths and weaknesses in how the puppet is managed while also having A chance to preposition yourself if jumped on which depending on your puppet placement may actually result in worse positioning than before. **skill floor/skill ceiling**: _10/10_. the skill floor is already quite high simply because of having a new unit to manage that is also your only source of damage but is raised only slightly do the simplicity of the kits mechanics. it will take someone quite a few games to learn how to play her correctly but once they get there they will do quite well, however the only thing they will be able to improve upon is macro play. **interactions**: _3/10_. theyre all over the place personality wise and lore wise her behavior makes very little sense. the "puppet" interactions and ones towards {{champion:83}} fit well. **** **final thoughts**: good concept. could use some minor tweaks. _**overall score: 47/60**_
: Every pre rework champion other than WW.
i said your champ concepts {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
  Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=rubberduckie666,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=B4Plc4TA,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-12-01T07:37:38.075+0000) > could help people realize that maybe theyre starting to act toxic without realizing it {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}} what a good joke! This apologist logical zig-zag as if toxic words just spring up like teemo shrooms, well honey, teemo shrooms are placed by somebody. teemo. toxic words are spoken by a person. you. if you don't know what you're saying, whats that golden rule? not saying things? works pretty well. my brother has been banned multiple times now, and I really don't understand **_how_**. I'm not a saint in game, but I'm honor 5. just play the game and ping things, use chat in champion select for the purpose it's there for, and people will acknowledge the effort you make to produce a more enjoyable gaming experience. Trashing your teammates has made them play better in ZERO games out of a hundred. INTing players? Racial slurs will not make them see the error of their ways. If this is too difficult, you need to chat restrict **yourself** before Riot has to, that's called responsibility. Accepting responsibility makes you a better human being, and will improve your fulfillment in real life and in game.
> [{quoted}](name=oortoomeebreesuu,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=B4Plc4TA,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-12-01T22:13:03.137+0000) > > {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}} > > what a good joke! > > > This apologist logical zig-zag as if toxic words just spring up like teemo shrooms, well honey, teemo shrooms are placed by somebody. teemo. toxic words are spoken by a person. you. if you don't know what you're saying, whats that golden rule? not saying things? works pretty well. my brother has been banned multiple times now, and I really don't understand **_how_**. I'm not a saint in game, but I'm honor 5. just play the game and ping things, use chat in champion select for the purpose it's there for, and people will acknowledge the effort you make to produce a more enjoyable gaming experience. Trashing your teammates has made them play better in ZERO games out of a hundred. INTing players? Racial slurs will not make them see the error of their ways. > > If this is too difficult, you need to chat restrict **yourself** before Riot has to, that's called responsibility. Accepting responsibility makes you a better human being, and will improve your fulfillment in real life and in game. ok but who are you addressing here? iv never received any sort of punishment on league. and for god sakes youve played this game long enough to know that it can and will get frustrating. and when you get frustrated youll begin to get angry, when you get angry people tend to lash out which can take many different forms. and guess what, people dont think very clearly in the heat of the moment and will often forget that they even said or did whatever they did. when you give people a chance to reflect and see that what they have been doing is outside of normal behavior from an _**outside**_ source that carry's an actual penalty to them. they tend to actually take it to heart rather than blowing it off as some online random person insulting their character.
Rioter Comments
: Is this how Yordle marriages work? Or were you talking about the hammer?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5VKUZZnfHQ :^)
: Okay, real question: if you put Poppy's hammer in an elevator and it goes up, does that mean the elevator is worthy?
> [{quoted}](name=IcyPepper,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=yvBlydN2,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2018-12-01T04:14:11.803+0000) > > Okay, real question: if you put Poppy's hammer in an elevator and it goes up, does that mean the elevator is worthy? if someone can lift poppy while shes holding the hammer does that mean they are worthy {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
: Guess what, you are part of the player base.
> [{quoted}](name=Faneseeker,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EUFXEbEt,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-30T20:15:23.799+0000) > > Guess what, you are part of the player base. https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DEPrruRXoAAHi7T.jpg
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Meatball Xerath
while charging up his q you could have a lil plate with more pasta being added onto it. and insted of a big meatball for his ult he should toss out a full dish of pasta with a giant meatball on it. add pastalord xerath to the chef line
: Game crashes are so common I literally have a permanent leaverbuster
i get a crash at least once every time i play(as in once a day at the least, not every single game), super frustrating and happens with seemingly no rhyme or reason.
: Question for PBE
pbe has its own separate boards, if you have issues or questions post there https://boards.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/en/
: I was told I sounded like a jealous girlfriend, so...
i genuinely cannot tell if this is a shitpost or not.
: [Fun Activity] Can you think of a Champion kit from any of the following images? (16 images)
(second on the top left) kit concept, no numbers or lore really thought out. Seralvet, blind eyes of the dragon. **theme** https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AB6sOhQan9Y melee range, uses mostly punches on auto attack. **passive** sound serenity. Seralvet being blind from birth has learned how to pinpoint things around her even things not in direct sight. seralvet grants temporary vision of enemy champions when they exit vision (into bushes, entering stealth, leaving vision range). this bonus is team wide. **Q** 3 talons of the spirit dragon. Seralvet lunges forward up to 3 times with spiritual dragons claws for a very short distance swiping in a small arch in a target direction. each swipe deals increasing more damage and the third results in a very short knockup. each swipe makes you lunge slightly forward. low cooldown. **W** reflected energy's Saralvet grasps her sword and prepares to counter attack channeling for up to 3 seconds. during this channel saralvet gains a shield and some small damage reduction is also made unstoppable. once recast or the channel is finished saralvet reflects the damage she would have taken back in a arch. damage reduction and shield is bassed on level. damage delt has a set damage that is low. bonus damage is depandant on how long channeled(longer channel results in high % reflected) **E** spiritual fires of the dragon. Saralvet creates a zone of spiritual fire. damageing any enemies who pass through and marking them. if hit by her Q (any cast) or **eyes of the dragon** they get ignited by the spiritual fire receiving a DOT that does moderate damage. cannot receive more than one mark until a set period has passed, per unit basis. **R** Eyes of the dragon Saralvet grants the spirit dragon temporary influence into the world through her. granting her sight and empowering her blade with its energy. saralvet can swing up to 3 times with her empowered blade in a wide arch to deal heavy damage. deals bonus damage at the tip of the swing and applies a DOT that can stack. can cast E after casting this. cannot cast anything else while this is activated. {{champion:98}} {{champion:43}} : maybe you could help me control this thing... {{champion:102}} :something about you seems familiar... : i bet we have more in common than you think. {{champion:92}} : you seem... troubled. could i help? {{champion:157}} : you seem... troubled. and reek of alcohol. care to share? {{champion:163}} : are you carrying stones? it sounds like there are stones in your pocket. : you dont smell like most, where are you from? **_enemy enters stealth_**: i can still hear you. get back here and face me. **_R is used_**: I CAN SEE YOUR WEAKNESS. :YOU CANNOT HIDE FROM ME. :BLIND NO MORE. **_R expires_**: that was... bright... i think? was that what bright is? :i cant let it though any more... who knows what it wants. :(_exhausted_) dont. let. it. win.
: > [{quoted}](name=rubberduckie666,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LrEpEMqR,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2018-11-26T02:55:59.914+0000) > > im not going to bother typing it all out again but https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/memes/7AdejAHi-i-feel-sorry-for-riot?comment=0006 > > id say its more than safe to say that all the people are angry because the game they once loved is being butchered right infront of them and frankly theres nothing that quite plays the same or has such an amazing universe. > > no one wants to throw away a part of their life, and no one wants to sit by idle watching it being destroyed in front of them. > > im not going to deny there is blind hate right now, but alot of the anger is just frustration of being seen and _ignored_ Riot is not obligated to make the game how you want it. Understand that. Not following your demands is not "ignored".
> [{quoted}](name=AvantelWings,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LrEpEMqR,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2018-11-26T02:58:25.848+0000) > > Riot is not obligated to make the game how you want it. Understand that. > > Not following your demands is not "ignored". i want you to go back and actually read what i linked. because you clearly only read what i posted after it.
: If you are unhappy with the game, you need to stop playing it.
im not going to bother typing it all out again but https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/memes/7AdejAHi-i-feel-sorry-for-riot?comment=0006 id say its more than safe to say that all the people are angry because the game they once loved is being butchered right infront of them and frankly theres nothing that quite plays the same or has such an amazing universe. no one wants to throw away a part of their life, and no one wants to sit by idle watching it being destroyed in front of them. im not going to deny there is blind hate right now, but alot of the anger is just frustration of being seen and _ignored_
Rioter Comments
Show more

rubberduckie666

Level 174 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion