Rioter Comments
: Should champ select lock in your pick for you if you don't click "lock-in"? Here's why i think so.
once upon a time it did lock in whoever was hovered, i think riots reasoning for it was to prevent afk players in lobby or something. i dont think iv seen a single player say they prefer the dodge system over the auto lock in
Rioter Comments
koshkyra (NA)
: Can we stop adding more RNG to the game please
full item drops are in live already, i got a titanic hydra off minion wave.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Antenora (EUW)
: If they replaced Twisted Treeline with a PvE game mode, how would you go about keeping people interested in the mode? There would need to be some sort of progression system to keep people coming back to the mode. A couple of missions probably won't cut it.
i literally said in the post "i would much rather have an **expanded pve mode with actual progression**"
Rioter Comments
  Rioter Comments
Senamz13 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Netinub,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Rl4sTdZ7,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-07T18:40:04.665+0000) > > Warding, Counter Warding I am curious as to what you mean by this. Do you mind explaining?
even if the other team is objectively worse players them actually having/denying information will often win games all its own.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: I'm actually kind of surprised that they actually gave him his dagger. From the trailer, it looked like it was going to be more of a Mortal Kombat Scorpion kind of deal where it shoots out of his palm/wrist. Fuck, the dagger that they gave him doesn't even really look all that different from the base one IMO. Also, what is their fucking obsession with giving people massive speakers and instruments in their dances lately? It made sense for Morde, but was it really necessary for Pyke and Zed?
only reason the dagger is there is for visual clarity, its what defines most of his silhouette and lets you imminently pick out who he during the game. im 1000% sure the designers wanted to get rid of it for mortal combat style rope dart things but gameplay clarity just dosent allow it.
: > [{quoted}](name=Sir Saltarin,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=QqeVbf1d,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-15T19:28:50.342+0000) > > Lamest skin Ths is, Gragas eqs, a skin so bad I don't think I've ever seen it in game. http://www.leagueoflegendsskins.com/images/champions/splash/Gragas_4.jpg
not even a fair comparison grag esq. released in 2011, gragas is still using his release model from 2010.
Rioter Comments
: ***
ya know i find it funny how people parrot the souls community saying "git gud" without having any understanding as to why it was said, in the souls games there is very little that another person can teach someone. i can tell them the idea way to approach a boss but i cannot make them magically learn all the correct timings to dodge, when its safe to be aggressive or when they should be running. i cant magically make them better at executing their play despite how much information i give them hence the only way to get better is to "git gud" its the same reason why dieing in nearly every souls game is effectively inconsequential. if you are new to souls youre going to die, and with that death learn how to better approach the situation and move forward. league on the other hand does have significant consequence for dieing and more often than not to something you do not have information on and with riot buffing the shit out of damage and nerfing the shit out of vision its only getting more punishing. both games reward calculated aggression but only one is making you do the calculations blindfolded
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: X champion doesn't belong in Y lane
why are you talking as if irelia wasn't blatantly op for quite some time and quite literally dumpstering everything in the game because her numbers were high and her kit was overloaded as hell? she had access to literally everything you would want on a character without having any of the weaknesses that come with those strengths. and the "high skillcap" argument falls flat when the character is so batshit broken that even people bad at her were rolling over teams. it took months of constant nerfs to get her in a position that wouldnt be considered utterly broken.
Rioter Comments
: You know new morde is broken when even tahm kench loses to him.
mords kit is kinda designed to beat the ever living shit out of champs like the frog though...
Rioter Comments
: I knew GP was strong but holy shit.
{{champion:82}} :YOU WILL SERVE ME IN DEATH {{champion:41}} : no {{champion:82}} : YOU CANT JUST SAY "NO" TO DEATH {{champion:41}} : just did {{champion:82}} : **starts bringing him to death realm** {{champion:41}} : lol nope **eats orange** {{champion:82}} : **is visibly confused **
: Does Riot just not have a team for their client anymore?
i recal a rioter on reddit saying something along the lines they never had one specific team for dealing with the client and thus no one set of people can take responsibility. its legit some sort of monster thats prob easier to make a new one from scratch then fix the current one. though this is 100% from memory so i very much could be wrong
: Even tho people dont want to admit it since they all hate her, Zoe has some of the weirdest hit boxes in this game. The amount of times my E has flown through people in the past WEEK is stupidly high.
noone hated zoes e as a projectile, everyone hated it once it hit the ground and became an aoe mine thing. other than zoes innate annoying design people fucking lost it because the sleepy field thing would randomly latch onto you and sleep you while you were seemingly nowhere near it
DeusVult (NA)
: Morde is going to have 69 AD at level 1
Saezio (EUNE)
: :O Cassio slapping with her tail would be so awesome.
she has lil claw things on her fingers why not use those [](http://i.imgur.com/T04vhga.jpg)
: The people that get paid to play the game discover new tactics that work and with math and strategy behind it. Average Joe that wants to go aftershock jinx has no real idea as to why it's viable or isn't viable. Also the average Joe is doing that nonsense in games where people aren't trying to practice builds or have the skill capable of overcoming the shortcomings or weakness of doing a bad build. To you or anyone like you the meta is annoying but there's a meta for a reason and going against the meta doesn't really help you much in some cases it can help with odd picks or picks people don't or match against often. More often than not a champion out of Meta is for a particular reason.
so let me tell you a story, a few seasons ago i was paired up with a jinx. her build was standard for the time except instead of getting {{item:3087}} she got {{item:3085}}. guess what, she explained it down to the math. everything checked out. it was just a better buy. she was flamed to hell and back because "the pros were not building it so it must be garbage" people asking for X9 reports on her. (we were winning that game very hard till our mid started flipping their shit about it and inting because "the game is lost adc is trolling") not even a full month later it was picked in pro and the standard build for jinx
: I own every Champ. I don't like the bans. Sometimes it's fun to play as Teemo, Sona, Yi or Veigar. I see them win and I see them lose. They are not as OP as people think. Annoying yes, but OP beyond reason? Not really. I find that the bans remove some Champs from play entirely. It makes the game less fun. If anything it gives me a better chance of winning. I have 50 Champs above rank 4. I feel I can carry with at least 40. But subtracting Champs seems like subtracting fun to me. I don't get it. It points to your weakness as a player if you can't counter something. Get over it.
its not about getting rid of "the op" champs, its about getting rid of annoying champs like blitz veigar ezreal xerath and brand. when i que up for aram i que up because i want to relax a bit. no one wants to deal with a ticking timebomb that goes off in 20 min while his cc literally takes up half the lane. or getting poked nonstop by someone off screen. and brand and blitz just warp the entire game around them. again its not about getting rid of "op" champions, its about getting rid of shit that makes the mode unenjoyable.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: What? Lux has *always* questioned Demacia's Laws. That doesn't mean she's some idiotic rebel. She lives her live to a higher standard and promotes the best out of everyone else. You don't have to be a Sylas to think that things should be better.
yes but if you go listen to all her voice lines, LITTERALY ALL OF THEM are just some variation of "dont worry be happy :)" it makes her entire character one dimensional. theres no hint of ANYTHING else. an interaction with sylas could have easily been something like "mages should be free... but this? this is _wrong_" lux is in a near perfect position to question sylas's ideals clash with his morals but theres basically nothing whatsoever to even indicate shes deeper than "happyness is fun :)"
Rioter Comments
Marabóú (EUW)
: Udyr needs a VU
base skin udyr looks like a homeless dude running around on cardboard while wearing a dead raccoon wielding doritos as claws
FURRY V2 (EUNE)
: [SUGGESTION - Yuumi] (W) You and Me! - Detaching
what iv noticed is that if your near the edge of the indicator (but still clearly in it) it will not detach as if the indicator is wrong, there also seems to be a spot that close to the person your latched onto that wont let you detach. i think its just some funky codeing that will get patched out soon but its none the less annoying
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=GreenTeaAndPoro,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1f3pcBdY,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-05-20T02:17:01.331+0000) > > or just stop blaming team mates. TBH it's usually their fault though. It's their really, _really_ poor attitude and it's yuuniserval.
> [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1f3pcBdY,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-05-20T02:27:22.662+0000) > > its's yuuniserval. im banning you from the boards, i did not sign up for this punnage
5050BS (NA)
: Ever wondered why some times you are clicking on an Enemy champ but it just wont auto attack them?
alot of champs with dashes have an issue like this where they basically get invincibility frames during their dash, LB fizz and yasuo are all the worst offenders
Rioter Comments
: I dont see them doing anything. Honestly they should fire all the staff since they seem to be doing jack shit.
fireing the regular staff with do fuck all to get the issue fixed, this is almost entirely an upper management problem.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: I Want You to Give an Honest Evaluation
when people say "are they fun to play against" they actually mean is "is there a meanful way you can interact with this person that isnt so obseanly one sided in their favour" for example people find yasuo insanely unfun to play against because outplaying the yasuo almost always comes down to the yasuo fucking up and not you mechanically besting him. he has access to everything with his only downside being how good the person playing him is. see now if the game wasnt such a balance nightmare right now this wouldnt be an issue nor be brought up nearly as often. as the game was previously even a hard counter wasnt just impossible to play against, there was always SOMETHING you could do. but as the game is right now a hard counter isnt just an auto lose lane, you can do next to nothing to interact with them
: >stats: 55 Armour 50 magic resist 350hp +150% base hp regen Best tank item in the game.
apparently a typo go through rip me
Rioter Comments
Quáx (NA)
: Udyr VFX proposal.
ps1 is far too generous udyrs base skin is more like a Sega Saturn model, with Dorito claws
Rioter Comments
Show more

rubberduckie666

Level 237 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion