: I read it in PewDiePie's voice. The voices...THEY SCREAM!
> [{quoted}](name=LightTrack,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Li1h4QGP,comment-id=0018,timestamp=2019-01-06T21:22:40.687+0000) > > I read it in PewDiePie's voice. > > The voices...THEY SCREAM! *claps* NEXT *claps* GAME
: Is your name based off of a song?
> [{quoted}](name=ˆˇˉˇˆ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Li1h4QGP,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-01-06T04:12:58.809+0000) > > Is your name based off of a song? Nah its a heart <3
: How dare this man CS well, tax his ass!
> [{quoted}](name=Tormentula,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Li1h4QGP,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-01-06T00:32:13.384+0000) > > How dare this man CS well, tax his ass! Taxation is theft!!
Rioter Comments
Junti (EUW)
: Yasuo is a Balanced and healthy Champion that i don't mind playing against.
Yasuo is not in an OP state right now. Champ is designed to pop off if he gets a huge lead but regardless there are many ways to shut him down at all stages of the game if you pick a semi-intelligent comp. Back when tank top yasuo was in the meta i'd agree with everyone complaining hes OP but atm hes not a big threat
: Yasuo Players
You're right, Riven players are the worst
: To people wondering why we chose Chaos over order
_"Balance is weakness."_ - {{champion:238}}
Dokkaebi (EUNE)
: So assassins are not allowed to 1-shot but marksmen are?
I'm pretty sure any assassin thats 19/2 will 1-shot you aswell
Luchese (NA)
: You can't look past the fact that I'm on riots side? Im not sucking up, it's my personal opinion
> [{quoted}](name=Luchese,realm=NA,application-id=2E4zVIwd,discussion-id=ZETXG2UO,comment-id=000c00000000,timestamp=2017-04-26T02:07:10.131+0000) > > You can&#x27;t look past the fact that I&#x27;m on riots side? Im not sucking up, it&#x27;s my personal opinion You're wrong and your opinion is shit
: Dink, tink, bink noises all over the new client, especially the lobby chat...
Its fucking eargrating. I feel like something is being stabbed into my eardrums. Post-game chat where everyone is typing and people are disconnecting is absolutely unnacceptable
Kanade (NA)
: Yes we do. Riot doesn't see it that way, they see their precious baby project that can't possibly do any wrong. They see resources dedicated to things that the people actually fucking want as less important than jacking off their designers. Fucking same shit since the beginning of this game, "We're always right you're all always wrong our changes are perfect fuck you we don't actually want to apply the feedback you give us".
> [{quoted}](name=Kanade,realm=NA,application-id=2E4zVIwd,discussion-id=ZETXG2UO,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-04-25T00:16:49.132+0000) > > Yes we do. Riot doesn&#x27;t see it that way, they see their precious baby project that can&#x27;t possibly do any wrong. They see resources dedicated to things that the people actually fucking want as less important than jacking off their designers. Fucking same shit since the beginning of this game, &quot;We&#x27;re always right you&#x27;re all always wrong our changes are perfect fuck you we don&#x27;t actually want to apply the feedback you give us&quot;. Riot is one big circle jerk of pompous self absorbed fart sniffers that can't continue existing unless they "foster dynamic innovation" and break things and ignore ALL feedback that doesn't align with their self-obsessed plans. Riot is really one HUGE case that belongs in every classroom where interaction between game company and community is discussed - as what to avoid. Riot is like Dolores Umbridge, they pretend to give a fuck but underneath the positive attitude they are truly vile and self absorbed, awful individuals that want nothing but to feel important about themselves. Good thing this game is oversaturated with casuals and 10 year olds that like the flashy effects
: How do I get the old Client back?
You don't because Riot can't live unless it constantly "innovates" what doesn't need any damn fixing. And there will always be legions on 9-12 year olds as well as casuals who will champion and enable them. And since the bottom line at Riot Game(s) is always going to be money and how to rake in more of middle schooler's parents' money, we aren't actually going to be treated like valued customers at any point in time At least Infinity Ward and Call of Duty don't break whats not broken, god, Riot may be worse than Hacktivision
: Why do many hate the new client?
Cuz it looks and operates like dogshit designed by 18 year old for their Freshman UI design class
: Can we get like 2x bonus ip for being autofilled or playing fill and winning?
: Riot, you can't use your excuse for reworking Maokai when Lee Sin exists.
I mean lee sin did get like huge damage nerfs a few patches ago what more do you want
: ... do you feel threatened that they automatically patch your client? Same deal, different code.
> [{quoted}](name=DrCyanide,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=kc0R9iEk,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-02-25T15:31:24.411+0000) > > ... do you feel threatened that they automatically patch your client? Same deal, different code. "patch" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) thats not what I'd call it
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Sohleks (NA)
: Autofill matchmaking ~team 1 autofilled vs. no autofill?
NO. i had a game where my team had 4 autofilled people and the enemy team had 4 people all on their main roles. the system is busted beyond belief.
: > [{quoted}](name=s LessThanThree,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZEG09nNE,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2016-09-15T17:22:08.422+0000) > > All draft? You mean solo queue? I&#x27;ve played this game since season 1 > > I play Mid, I can adc, and I can maybe top. I can&#x27;t fucking supp > > Im the kind of player who doesnt like getting trolled by the system. > > I&#x27;ve had games when I was the only one on my team who got his main role and everyone else was autofilled to what they dont play, and the enemy team had 4 people on their main roles. It was a disgusting slaughter. > > Maybe if someday you stopped being Silver 5 garbage you might understand The attitude of a self centered mid main of course. *sigh*
> [{quoted}](name=Mira Arya Enthe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZEG09nNE,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-09-15T17:24:14.637+0000) > > The attitude of a self centered mid main of course. *sigh* The attitude of someone who actually cares about his rank
Sukishoo (NA)
: >EDIT: gold rank bonobos downvoting my thread because it doesn't affect them good meme It can affect anyone that plays Normals thanks as it is enabled there as well :P it's not just a ranked thing.
> [{quoted}](name=Sukishoo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZEG09nNE,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-09-15T17:23:40.813+0000) > > It can affect anyone that plays Normals thanks as it is enabled there as well :P it&#x27;s not just a ranked thing. I think we can agree that the gravity behind losing a ranked game in diamond is more serious than normal xd
: It is because of some people (Probably like you), who are too selfish to play support every once and a while, that Autofill was implemented Who on Earth asked?: EVERY FUCKING HIGH ELO PLAYER WHO DIDN"T WANT A 40 MIN QUEUE. one last thing: If you want to remove Autofill and stop the trolling, start maining support and convincing other to aswell. That means putting down Zed, Yasuo, Viktor and Cassiopeia (unless you could swing it with the ADC) and picking up Braum or Current Meta Supports
> [{quoted}](name=Sad Tyrant,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZEG09nNE,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-09-15T17:16:35.438+0000) > > It is because of some people (Probably like you), who are too selfish to play support every once and a while, that Autofill was implemented > > Who on Earth asked?: EVERY FUCKING HIGH ELO PLAYER WHO DIDN&quot;T WANT A 40 MIN QUEUE. > > one last thing: If you want to remove Autofill and stop the trolling, start maining support and convincing other to aswell. That means putting down Zed, Yasuo, Viktor and Cassiopeia (unless you could swing it with the ADC) and picking up Braum or Current Meta Supports lol Your solution to a broken system is to just get kneel down and get dicked by it instead of doing something to fix it. nice
Sirsir (NA)
: WE WANT FASTER QUEUE TIMES! BUT WE ONLY WANT TO PLAY ONE ROLE EVER! Queue times take a long time because no one wants to play bot lane, specifically support. This fixes that problem. Support is an easy role, swallow your pride you ignorant mook
> [{quoted}](name=Sirsir,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZEG09nNE,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-09-15T17:17:16.694+0000) > > WE WANT FASTER QUEUE TIMES! BUT WE ONLY WANT TO PLAY ONE ROLE EVER! > > Queue times take a long time because no one wants to play bot lane, specifically support. This fixes that problem. Support is an easy role, swallow your pride you ignorant mook Easy role? You ever talked to a Diamond 1 support main? Is it easy, would you say?
: > [{quoted}](name=s LessThanThree,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZEG09nNE,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-09-15T17:13:21.617+0000) > > Not everyone in the game plays support. I dont play support and never will. You need to recognize how hard this fucks up the game First of all, be glad you weren't around for all draft. Second of all, I could care less. You are one of those anime main character wannabe most important person in the world "I only play mid or feed" carry type people. I hope you get support every game.
> [{quoted}](name=Mira Arya Enthe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZEG09nNE,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2016-09-15T17:16:17.110+0000) > > First of all, be glad you weren&#x27;t around for all draft. Second of all, I could care less. You are one of those anime main character wannabe most important person in the world &quot;I only play mid or feed&quot; carry type people. I hope you get support every game. All draft? You mean solo queue? I've played this game since season 1 I play Mid, I can adc, and I can maybe top. I can't fucking supp Im the kind of player who doesnt like getting trolled by the system. I've had games when I was the only one on my team who got his main role and everyone else was autofilled to what they dont play, and the enemy team had 4 people on their main roles. It was a disgusting slaughter. Maybe if someday you stopped being Silver 5 garbage you might understand
: As someone who's proficient in each lane, who's played since September 2013 Autofill gives me a chance to just relax into whatever role I'm thrown into. If you don't like draft and autofill, don't play it? You could do that, instead of spitting expletives.
> [{quoted}](name=WheredMyBoxGo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZEG09nNE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-09-15T17:07:46.869+0000) > > As someone who&#x27;s proficient in each lane, who&#x27;s played since September 2013 > Autofill gives me a chance to just relax into whatever role I&#x27;m thrown into. > > If you don&#x27;t like draft and autofill, don&#x27;t play it? You could do that, instead of spitting expletives. You're silver Fucking 1. I'm diamond 4 and trying to get to master. This garbage system ruins gameplay at a high level of play. In silver it doesnt matter
: As a jungle/support main, I could care less.
> [{quoted}](name=Mira Arya Enthe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZEG09nNE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-09-15T16:58:57.943+0000) > > As a jungle/support main, I could care less. Not everyone in the game plays support. I dont play support and never will. You need to recognize how hard this fucks up the game
FostXTV (EUNE)
: Can we get global champion select quotes like we had before
: If you get autofilled and you can't play the role, please dodge.
All the low elo garbage that defends this shit system is shit at the game so it doesn't matter what role they will be put into they will feed anyways. They don't understand that at a Diamond + level of gameplay you need to have fundamentals ironed out to perfection in whatever role you play in order to keep up with the team. First time riven that doesnt play top against 300+ game irelia main in diamond is just great isn't it? Like if you support this system just straight up fuck you
: Or learn how to play more than one champion in one role? Autofill is fine, before in draft pick you were screwed into whatever role. Period.
> [{quoted}](name=Mira Arya Enthe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=L1t8c3Ew,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-09-15T16:34:33.203+0000) > > Or learn how to play more than one champion in one role? Autofill is fine, before in draft pick you were screwed into whatever role. Period. More than one role? You mean every fucking role in the game? Right? Because you're going to get shoved into one of 3 roles you don't want
Rioter Comments
Nazgul7 (NA)
: ELO BOOSTING
its how chinese league players get mad bank and pussy
: I found this and just had to share it
Futurama is so old now that people dont know what it is? feelsbad :(
: BRONZE IS BETTER THAN CHALLENGERS
when i was bronze in season 3 i played hecarim top and they all laughed at me. everyone laughed at me. then it became op meta
: Finally out of bronze!
next step chalenjouiyr
: What i don't miss from the old champ selection
: When your adc claims to be a Diamond smurf
As a diamond smurf myself i do this every game when i link my stream. they can check my 89% zed winrate if they want
: Delete your Poor attitude
> [{quoted}](name=xXEgoFaptorXx,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dItyMteu,comment-id=000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-07-06T13:39:39.636+0000) > > Delete your Poor attitude says the kiddo spamming threads with "Reported as Spam"
: Why is there a SILVER 2 against a plat in my game?
win will (NA)
: Don't mind me just here to complain about Dynamic Que
: Diamond players...
I'm the diamond player who is typing /all ? and 'trash' so no it doesnt happen to me But ya Gold is pretty bad, plat is bad too, diamond 5 is worse than bronze. Tbh the people who are "Diamond" and getting salty in normals are prolly shitty D5s who cant win in their own elo. I dont get salty in norms because they are fucking norms. Anyone who takes norms seriously enough to be toxic is a loser
: You try to nerf everything but Azir's damage. just nerf his damage. ffs.
You mentioned 6 mid laners that are strong right now. And youre complaining? 6 that compete with him is a good amount of meta champs
: > [{quoted}](name=s LessThanThree,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qsyEtKEs,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-07-05T13:51:54.780+0000) > > Can we remove me from the game? i think we can consider removing you.
> [{quoted}](name=Rubick x Sona,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qsyEtKEs,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2016-07-05T14:41:19.352+0000) > > i think we can consider removing you. I dont play brainless cancer made for call of duty casuals to mash their amputated stubs on the keyboard to get to Diamond so Im certain Im not the problem here
: Can Heimer get some love?
Heimer is boosted ape champion. I dont want to see the day that trash is buffed. Its annoying and strong as it is. Heimer can afk push 1 lane and get 300 cs and get their inhib tower by doing nothing all game except pushing. Hes AP tryndamere. Do you want tryndamere buffs?
: Didn't realize "Bandwagon Riding" was an Honor
> [{quoted}](name=xXEgoFaptorXx,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dItyMteu,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2016-07-06T13:27:23.583+0000) > > Didn&#x27;t realize &quot;Bandwagon Riding&quot; was an Honor Delete your account
: About competitive integrity in ranked
That would be too smart of a design choice for rito and would make too much sense
cupcaker (NA)
: play support some time
im not a cuck who enjoys men bukkake all over him so no id rather not play support
ßoy (NA)
: What is everyones favorite thing about their main?
{{champion:238}} hes sick as fuck and makes the bad kids cry tasty salty tears also one of the highest skill ceilings, highly mechanical & respectable
Rioter Comments
: Another toxic story
> [{quoted}](name=Club Stratus,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=l989ERdb,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-07-04T13:22:34.451+0000) > > First off I&amp;#039;m warning readers there will be language in this post that some people may find offensive. I have no intentions of offending anyone and am using the language to keep it authentic. Bleugh what is this social justice trigger warning bull shit. If anyone is offended by the word "shitter" they should cancel their internet subscription and prolly uninstall life.exe because anyone this easily offended or upset has a rough time ahead of them
: [Support Player] Maybe League Of Legends isn't the right game for me? I am toxic?
Riot has cultivated a community of pussies and crybabies that will flame and be toxic and then cry and report you as soon as you say anything logical or in defense of yourself, or even point out the obvious. Stating the obvious is considered harassment in this baby jail of ingrown manchildren. I don't suggest you just mindlessly berate people for making mistakes, like yeah, its good to acknowledge a mistake. But if someone is trolling and you literally call them a troll and a feeder you shouldn't get reported or banned for it. Absolutely mindless how much policing Riot does. If they did not do any policing, the community would be less toxic. Restricting people like this only encourages toxic behavior and teaches the rest to be soft-skinned and take everything personally and as harassment. Think of how much this Orwellian thought police state encourages toxicity. Most normal people want to say something bad but wont because they dont want to get banned, not because they dont want to hurt some fragile feelings. The reason people dont flame is because they dont want to get banned. This then bottles up to some breaking point where the person stops caring about the ban and just lets out how they feel. Thats how you end up with the extreme toxicity that you see. People dont usually just get into a game and start telling people to kill themselves with no prior thing upsetting them. Of course I do not endorse telling people to kill themselves. Thats fucked up. But the reason we end up with something that extreme is because we force people to hold in their anger until its too large to contain The worst part is that some of the most toxic and disgusting people in the community have learned to abuse the system and know how to not get banned while still being the most toxic fucks on earth. The whole system should be scrapped and a Wild West approach be taken where you talk shit you get hit. And punish trolls and intent feeders more strictly than "toxic" people. If someone is toxic you can mute them. Cant eject a feeder or a troll from your game.
Show more

s LessThanThree

Level 65 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion