TIlTlIT (NA)
: LF Duo {S4} Support Main
: Name Change
jesus christ i just want a cool name :(
Rioter Comments
Chermorg (NA)
: Because there are many times it is right. When pick order doesn't give you a guarantee and the enemy is likely to pick same champ, when champ doesn't go well with team comp, an adc not wanting a certain support... Banning teammates champions is allowed. No reason required.
alright i can tell u are the same type of idiot that does this shit so zero respect towards. If u ban someone on your own teamates champ for no reason dodge u piece of shit
: New Report Option
> [{quoted}](name=sander977,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ZsqldnxA,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-08-01T18:02:37.185+0000) > > There should be a way to report a person in your champ select that purposely banned out a champ that you choose. We all have different champions we main so to have the one we are trying to play that game banned out on purpose is frustrating. There needs to be a report for this as this is pretty much griefing. I know i can play other champs besides the one they banned out but i had it locked in for a reason and that's cause i'm good at that champ. What do you all think about this? Writing this while waiting for my dodge timer XD. BTW I WAS REFERRING TO MY OWN TEAMMATES BANNING NOT THE ENEMY TEAM
Chermorg (NA)
: It is not griefing for someone to utilise a game mechanic. If you are unhappy with the game mechanics, you are free to not pay the game. If you choose to play the game, you must accept the ban mechanic is given higher priority than the champion selection mechanic.
But why do people believe it is right to ban someone on your own teams champion
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Slythion (NA)
: > AUTOFILL is in my opinion the worst thing ever added to league of legends you haven't even been around for a season, have you. Has Dynamic Queue been forgotten that quickly? And no, autofill does good and shaves queue times by probably 10+minutes in higher elos. You can play adc for 1 match out of 20-30 matches, learn to play a god damn role. You admit incompetency (and no, that's not an insult it's a needed fact to be stated) and feel no need to improve? Get better and learn the role instead of demanding the game to be catered towards lower elos. League has very rarely, if *ever*, done something specific for lower elos because often times whatever the problem is could be fixed by *you guys improving*. It's not unfair, it's just showcasing bad players and they don't like it so they'd rather complain than improve. I'm sorry if this seems rough, but I hate seeing this type of post every day by people who don't understand the big picture.
Started playing late season 4 took a break for season 5 came back end of season six so I have been playing for a lil while. I choose not to learn adc because it's a shit role. I play top where I'm Tanky as fuck because I like playing tanky champions so I do the same thing when I play jungle or mid or support. There is no tanky adc so yeah maybe I should get better at the role but either way it still doesn't have the point that In ranked you should be able to play a certain role if you want to. Maybe what they need is an option for that person to have auto fill. I don't mind long que timers, however I do mind being autofilled
Slythion (NA)
: > AUTOFILL is in my opinion the worst thing ever added to league of legends you haven't even been around for a season, have you. Has Dynamic Queue been forgotten that quickly? And no, autofill does good and shaves queue times by probably 10+minutes in higher elos. You can play adc for 1 match out of 20-30 matches, learn to play a god damn role. You admit incompetency (and no, that's not an insult it's a needed fact to be stated) and feel no need to improve? Get better and learn the role instead of demanding the game to be catered towards lower elos. League has very rarely, if *ever*, done something specific for lower elos because often times whatever the problem is could be fixed by *you guys improving*. It's not unfair, it's just showcasing bad players and they don't like it so they'd rather complain than improve. I'm sorry if this seems rough, but I hate seeing this type of post every day by people who don't understand the big picture.
Started playing late season 4 took a break for season 5 came back end of season six so I have been playing for a lil while. I choose not to learn adc because it's a shit role. I play top where I'm Tanky as fuck because I like playing tanky champions so I do the same thing when I play jungle or mid or support. There is no tanky adc so yeah maybe I should get better at the role but either way it still doesn't have the point that In ranked you should be able to play a certain role if you want to. Maybe what they need is an option for that person to have auto fill. I don't mind long que timers, however I do mind being autofilled
Rioter Comments
  Rioter Comments
Hòpe (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=sander977,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Eg7Zov3J,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-05-29T23:15:44.795+0000) > > I would like, if you are going to comment your opinion, please back it up with facts on why "she cant gank. She sucks". She obviously doesn't suck being that she is played by high elo junglers in S6 for example "IWillDominate"... I was looking for constructive criticism on her and if she is still viable in these recent patches (6.7 - 6.10) Okay. In S6 Iwilldominate also played Yi. Is yi bad right now? Yes Lol. But i can understand where you're coming from so i'll try to explain.. Shyvana has not One CC in her kit Pre6. Think of this. Whats the difference between lets say Elise/Gragas and a shyvana gank Elise walks in throws her stun and if she misses she can Spiderform-E-Q-W gap close on someone Gragas walks in has a nice gap close with his jump and can throw a barrel to slow. Stuff like that. Shyvana walks in and.... With her W shes faster.. And has nothing to help actually stop someone from running She just has a Nice damage amplifier on her auto and her E gives her basically extra damage on a target she does it too. See the problem? Udyr even.. Walks in with as much speed as shyvanas W and stuns somebody. Shyvana can only gank someone if they're pushed up and even then she depends on raw damage to kill the target instead of stopping them. So after level 6 she basically uses her ult to fly in which ''pushes someone'' to the side.. Then she just trys to kill you. No cc at all. I love shyvana. I love playing her. Shes just not the best at ganking and helping lanes. But if you really like playing her than im sure you can gank more than a udyr and stuff because your skill goes a long way with a champ you love ya know? But no i wouldnt recommend her atm. Id say go Elise/gragas/rengar/kha Just play what you want hope i helped. gl
I feel like some of your points were solid and I'm glad you refined your original statement which lacked any facts, however I still find some statements inadequate. You make a point saying "IWillDominate" plays yi and that yi is bad however in (Patch 6.10) he got two changes which the first on his (W) Meditate which to be completely honest doesnt make him much weaker. The increase in mana used is so little that by first back you will forget about it. The second change to his (E) Wuju Style got a damage buff which was fairly good. TRUE DAMAGE ON-HIT 12/19/26/33/40 ⇒ 14/23/32/41/50 This increase is fairly good throughout the leveling. Though you have the right to an opinion I don't believe it was a very educated one being that if you get devourer, guinsoo's rageblade, or blade of the ruin king synergies well with his true damage on hit. Thank you for your comment however.
: ***
Thank you for your constructive criticism on this topic unlike some others. I'm glad I'm not the only one who truly reads the patch notes. So it seems as long as I can keep up with the enemy junglers and steal camps when possible and help out my team like a good jungler I will be fine.
Hòpe (NA)
: She cant gank. She sucks
I would like, if you are going to comment your opinion, please back it up with facts on why "she cant gank. She sucks". She obviously doesn't suck being that she is played by high elo junglers in S6 for example "IWillDominate"... I was looking for constructive criticism on her and if she is still viable in these recent patches (6.7 - 6.10)
Rioter Comments

sander977

Level 35 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion