: There is a difference between expected and emergency. All anyone asks is that every player have the decency to queue up only when they have the allotted time for a game. You probably shouldn't queue up for a ranked match if you have an in home medical professional scheduled to arrive in 30 minutes. If your water heater decides to burst halfway though a game or your dog really does catch fire, that's a good time to say "screw the game."
> [{quoted}](name=ClatoVerataNicto,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=6cwQc6tR,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-05-19T20:16:34.392+0000) > > There is a difference between expected and emergency. All anyone asks is that every player have the decency to queue up only when they have the allotted time for a game. You probably shouldn't queue up for a ranked match if you have an in home medical professional scheduled to arrive in 30 minutes. > > If your water heater decides to burst halfway though a game or your dog really does catch fire, that's a good time to say "screw the game." yeah. these are normal games that Ive left.
: toxcitity
The thing is. Both sides care way too much. Aggressors and "victims". Caring at all about what someone is doing, or saying is just bad practice. Even here, even my own post. Who cares. I care enough to post but that's about it. You oughta disregard what Im saying. You're all a lot cooler than the way you are currently acting.
Rioter Comments
: When no one else wants to get executioner's and you end up getting it...
: I Dont Give A Shit If This Is A Normal Game
meh. You should always try to win. But there is a point in saying "Its only a normal" There are literally no substantial consequences to losing. And taking it seriously to the point where a troll will ruin your day is stupid at base level and your own fault. Only you can let that kind of stuff get to you. Now if this were happening in ranked I'd have something entirely different to say on the topic.
Rioter Comments
: PDE's posts are more reasonable than thinking a company making it's consumer base angry is good practice. He at least is just trolling, what's your excuse.
> [{quoted}](name=HelpmeSenpai,realm=OCE,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=WoKEdfcf,comment-id=000100020000000200000001,timestamp=2016-04-02T16:15:02.530+0000) > > PDE's posts are more reasonable than thinking a company making it's consumer base angry is good practice. > > He at least is just trolling, what's your excuse. actually, going through his posts most of them are rational points given in a crass manner. I approve, if you can only focus on your widdle feewings and ignore any point made then you really did not care about the point to begin with. Gonna ride him a little more, him and gayfluffyunicorn have been among the few posters with any part of them grounded in reality so far.
: > [{quoted}](name=PDE5 Inhib,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=XbxJb03h,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-04-02T18:28:39.117+0000) > > . > > No. Pick one. If a comment as petty as this irritates you, then you in fact do NOT have tough skin. Well since my comment has peaked your interest and you need me to elaborate, I have tough skin (BUT = in this context this word means, with the exception of) a single insult. So if every other comment except ONE merely "irritates me" I would consider that having tough skin skill.
> [{quoted}](name=Mayor Stubbs,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=XbxJb03h,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2016-04-02T19:08:05.938+0000) > > Well since my comment has peaked your interest and you need me to elaborate, > > I have tough skin (BUT = in this context this word means, with the exception of) a single insult. So if every other comment except ONE merely "irritates me" I would consider that having tough skin skill. I think the sjw term you are looking for is "Triggered"
: Ok, Riot said multiple times that Urf would not be coming and there was even a post on the client itself that took you to here: http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/developer-corner/JzQkg9BJ-rotating-game-mode-queue-update . It's not Riot's fault at all, it's the players who feel entitled to something and are pissed when it's not fed to them.
> [{quoted}](name=Bolwinkel,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1jixcAYv,comment-id=00240000,timestamp=2016-04-02T17:14:00.729+0000) > > Ok, Riot said multiple times that Urf would not be coming and there was even a post on the client itself that took you to here: http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/developer-corner/JzQkg9BJ-rotating-game-mode-queue-update . It's not Riot's fault at all, it's the players who feel entitled to something and are pissed when it's not fed to them. Oh, and somehow you are surprised that this behavior is coming from LEAGUE players. Now that is truly odd.
kile147 (NA)
: No we need unprepared Garen, a skin concept I remember seeing back on the forums. Basically the idea is that Garen got summoned to fight right as he was getting into the shower. He is wearing only a towel and his weapon is one of those large bath brushes. His animations all have suds effects, and his recall causes a shower curtain to rise up around him and starts emitting steam.
> [{quoted}](name=kile147,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=9yGzuAts,comment-id=001700000000,timestamp=2016-04-02T18:28:17.252+0000) > > No we need unprepared Garen, a skin concept I remember seeing back on the forums. Basically the idea is that Garen got summoned to fight right as he was getting into the shower. He is wearing only a towel and his weapon is one of those large bath brushes. His animations all have suds effects, and his recall causes a shower curtain to rise up around him and starts emitting steam. #triggered
: Similiar thing happened to me yesterday. I waited a long time for Project Zed to be on sale and bought the skin instally. Yesterday i went 1/6 in laning phase (f*ck this kha zix jungle) but still maintained a 7cs/min, splitpushed took towers and distracted the enemies for us to get drakes, triple kill in teamfight which was a baron for us and helped to carry the game, still i got comments before that like "always these project zeds". Just stfu and let me play, i got this.
> [{quoted}](name=GayFluffyUnicorn,realm=EUW,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=XbxJb03h,comment-id=00180001,timestamp=2016-04-02T18:29:40.543+0000) > > Similiar thing happened to me yesterday. > I waited a long time for Project Zed to be on sale and bought the skin instally. > Yesterday i went 1/6 in laning phase (f*ck this kha zix jungle) but still maintained a 7cs/min, splitpushed took towers and distracted the enemies for us to get drakes, triple kill in teamfight which was a baron for us and helped to carry the game, still i got comments before that like "always these project zeds". Just stfu and let me play, i got this. thats a fine attitude to approach that with. Commendable (stupidly enough) nowadays even. You acknowledged their criticism, didnt dismiss it right away as harassment or flat out trolling (even though it very well could have been, kudos) and addressed the problem yourself. All done on your own agency, without focusing on a pisspoor insult. This is one of the best ways to deal with this. Pay attention to this person. EDIT: I Feel its important to point out that a Gay Fluffy Unicorn has a better approach to "harsh words" than these SJW PC freaks.
Feley (EUNE)
: I am not sensitive about it at all... Anyways, what I am trying to tell you that things like telling someone to refund a skin is more childish than being sad about someone telling you that. Also, most people have skin mostly for their main champions (at least before hextech came), and telling someone to refund skin basically means that they should stop playing their main champion (which is probably champion they play the best)... So it is another way of saying: "stop playing lol, you suck" Therefore, it can be considered as harassment to other players, just telling it more politely. Anyways, one more thing. Dude, grow up!... Why do you even "cry" about people "crying" about something?
> [{quoted}](name=Feley,realm=EUNE,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=XbxJb03h,comment-id=001c00000000000000010000,timestamp=2016-04-02T18:06:02.744+0000) > > I am not sensitive about it at all... > Anyways, what I am trying to tell you that things like telling someone to refund a skin is more childish than being sad about someone telling you that. > > Also, most people have skin mostly for their main champions (at least before hextech came), and telling someone to refund skin basically means that they should stop playing their main champion (which is probably champion they play the best)... So it is another way of saying: "stop playing lol, you suck" > > Therefore, it can be considered as harassment to other players, just telling it more politely. > > Anyways, one more thing. Dude, grow up!... Why do you even "cry" about people "crying" about something? NO ONE DENIED that telling someone to refund their skin in a jerk ass manner wasnt a jerk ass move. We can all agree thats fine. What most people are pissed about is how seriously you other folks take such a petty insult yet wont admit how childish YOU are being over it. safe space is that way dude ---------->
Feley (EUNE)
: Wait... Telling someone to refund their skin is not childish to you, but telling someone not to tell someone to refund their skin cause of one bad game is childish? What are you, a troll? Pff...
> [{quoted}](name=Feley,realm=EUNE,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=XbxJb03h,comment-id=001c000000000000,timestamp=2016-04-02T17:07:59.946+0000) > > Wait... Telling someone to refund their skin is not childish to you, but telling someone not to tell someone to refund their skin cause of one bad game is childish? > > What are you, a troll? Pff... Hi language police. I found your newest recruit. Oh you think he should be promoted to thought police? Everyones a troll mmhmm mm hmm got it. Everyone is offensive and not allowed to be angry? You sure? Yeah okay got it. Gee this sounds terrible....no no I didnt mean to hurt your feelings haha just talking out loud stupidly mr thought police. remember kids, expressing anger in any way is offensive and harmful. Bottle up your feelings and thoughts! only you can prevent butthurt fires.
: *Serious Rant incoming.* To be honest...I have Omega quad Teemo/DJ Sona/Trainer Tristana Skins + others that i never use too often anymore because i have been conditioned by the in-game community to "never wear a skin if ur baaaddd".And this all started in bot games as i have had too many people to count telling me to refund my skin for being bad at the game, i have also had people go "ok guys we are all wearing skins, the enemy only has 2, gg don't lose, it'l make us look bad". This conditioning started before i even began buying skins waayyy in the beginning. While being new to the game watching my teammate flame a poor guy for feeding with a Pulsefire Ez skin, or a championship riven/shyvana. Even if i know its a stupid rule made up by angry players (and probably toxic) that i have 0 obligation to follow. I still end up feeling **even more guilty** if i feed in a game with my skin on now, even if my team isn't flaming me or being in no way toxic. Its like a nagging voice in the back of my mind telling me **"what? you finally want to start wearing your favorite cool skins again? welp U BETTER NOT FEEEEEEEDDSFOJDSAIUOFHIDHSAF" ** I haven't worn my Favorite skins in almost 3 months for this very reason. I know its stupid, but in champ select im staring at my skin like **"oooo i wanna wear this kennen skin its sooo cool amgggg BUT....im not decent enough at the champion yet, maybe after 30000 more games with him alone i will be good enough to wear this skin that i paid for 2 weeks ago"** so I'll end up staring at it in champ select like Q_Q (*insert sounds of silence music here* )until the countdown drops to zero. I know its ridiculous to fear wearing a skin that you bought with your own money just because you may be ridiculed by your/enemy team for being bad at the champion. I mean...just want to look cool. And wearing my favorite skins with cool effects and VO's helps to alleviate tilt during my games since they are distracting in a good way. Its a habit I'm trying to break now, because i'm aware that it's a personal issue that only i can try to fix for myself xD. /rant
> [{quoted}](name=DazedOnlooker,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=XbxJb03h,comment-id=0027,timestamp=2016-04-02T15:36:32.019+0000) > > *Serious Rant incoming.* > > To be honest...I have Omega quad Teemo/DJ Sona/Trainer Tristana Skins + others that i never use too often anymore because i have been conditioned by the in-game community to "never wear a skin if ur baaaddd".And this all started in bot games as i have had too many people to count telling me to refund my skin for being bad at the game, i have also had people go "ok guys we are all wearing skins, the enemy only has 2, gg don't lose, it'l make us look bad". This conditioning started before i even began buying skins waayyy in the beginning. While being new to the game watching my teammate flame a poor guy for feeding with a Pulsefire Ez skin, or a championship riven/shyvana. Even if i know its a stupid rule made up by angry players (and probably toxic) that i have 0 obligation to follow. > > I still end up feeling **even more guilty** if i feed in a game with my skin on now, even if my team isn't flaming me or being in no way toxic. Its like a nagging voice in the back of my mind telling me **"what? you finally want to start wearing your favorite cool skins again? welp U BETTER NOT FEEEEEEEDDSFOJDSAIUOFHIDHSAF" ** > > I haven't worn my Favorite skins in almost 3 months for this very reason. I know its stupid, but in champ select im staring at my skin like **"oooo i wanna wear this kennen skin its sooo cool amgggg BUT....im not decent enough at the champion yet, maybe after 30000 more games with him alone i will be good enough to wear this skin that i paid for 2 weeks ago"** so I'll end up staring at it in champ select like Q_Q (*insert sounds of silence music here* )until the countdown drops to zero. I know its ridiculous to fear wearing a skin that you bought with your own money just because you may be ridiculed by your/enemy team for being bad at the champion. > > I mean...just want to look cool. And wearing my favorite skins with cool effects and VO's helps to alleviate tilt during my games since they are distracting in a good way. > > Its a habit I'm trying to break now, because i'm aware that it's a personal issue that only i can try to fix for myself xD. > > /rant every single issue in that post isnt league conditioning. Its selfish SJW PC culture conditioning. It leaks into every aspect of your life. Now its just spilled over into your game life now. Enjoy that, I dont feel bad for you. You chose that garbage path when you decided everything was offensive.
TheSlogs (NA)
: NEVER tell ANYONE to refund their skin...
> [{quoted}](name=TheSlogs,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=XbxJb03h,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-04-02T02:57:13.335+0000) > > That is by far one of the meanest things you can do, other than telling someone to kill themselves. > First of all, people have bad games. Second, people can buy a skin because they want to and they like it. Third, this game is about FUN, not WINNING AND BEING THE BEST AND TAKING DOWN TEAMMATES BECAUSE THEY FEED A KILL OR MAKE A STUPID PLAY! I cant downvote the SJW filth in this thread hard enough.
GreenLore (EUW)
: Well in the end there is a fetish for anything. By that logic even Urgot is sexualized.
> [{quoted}](name=GreenLore,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=F43gbA3T,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2016-03-30T20:52:00.779+0000) > > Well in the end there is a fetish for anything. > By that logic even Urgot is sexualized. thats my point. Why is one worse than the other?
GreenLore (EUW)
: Probably because riot actually toned down the sexualization of women recently. I mean none of Lols recent champions are really sexualized {{champion:420}} ,{{champion:203}}(obviously referring to lamb here),{{champion:421}} ,{{champion:429}} The last one is arguably {{champion:222}} and that is very debateable(and before her we had {{champion:133}} and {{champion:127}} who were both not sexualized at all) Also overwatch was very careful about avoiding sexualization(with the obvious exception of black widow),while it was always a part of LoL to some degree,so something coming off as sexualizing stands out a lot more in overwatch than it does in LoL.
> [{quoted}](name=GreenLore,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=F43gbA3T,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-03-30T17:49:26.895+0000) > > Probably because riot actually toned down the sexualization of women recently. > I mean none of Lols recent champions are really sexualized {{champion:420}} ,{{champion:203}}(obviously referring to lamb here),{{champion:421}} ,{{champion:429}} > > The last one is arguably {{champion:222}} and that is very debateable(and before her we had {{champion:133}} and {{champion:127}} who were both not sexualized at all) > > Also overwatch was very careful about avoiding sexualization(with the obvious exception of black widow),while it was always a part of LoL to some degree,so something coming off as sexualizing stands out a lot more in overwatch than it does in LoL. I dont buy that though, apply that logic elsewhere. If I were to say donate 100 dollars to a charity that is unknown its good right? Is donating 100 dollars to a well known charity better? Worse? Neither, its 100 dollars going to a good cause period. Sexualization is sexualization. On the subject of illaoi, lamb, rek sai, kalista jinx and quinn respectively they each cover a fetish (If we want to go down the sexualization road I can show how easy it is to say something is sexual.) Muscle Ganguro girl, Furry, Vore, Necrophilia, OBVIOUS tumblr pandering, and leather fetish/beastiality respectively. So again I still pose the question (And thank you for your answer by the way) why is it that league is allowed to fly under the radar?
Rioter Comments
: Oh sorry, I forgot Teemo's strength is baby-sitting people who are fighting for no objective in unwarded jungle. I'll just give up my pressure and go throw with them :^)
> [{quoted}](name=aliceandsven,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=X0bWqMR5,comment-id=002200000000,timestamp=2016-03-08T20:48:50.422+0000) > > Oh sorry, I forgot Teemo's strength is baby-sitting people who are fighting for no objective in unwarded jungle. I'll just give up my pressure and go throw with them :^) Translation: I still know everything.
: "Teemo we need you in these team-fights" (Top inhib is already down and I'm working on mid?????)
> [{quoted}](name=aliceandsven,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=X0bWqMR5,comment-id=0022,timestamp=2016-03-08T20:09:29.136+0000) > > "Teemo we need you in these team-fights" > > (Top inhib is already down and I'm working on mid?????) Translation: I know whats best at all time always, pfft silly plebians. The mere thought of them suggesting any form of strategy to me is laughable. -everyone in this thread.
: What you said: "I'm split-pushing bot. If they come, take Baron. If they don't, I'll take an inhib."
In this entire thread ive yet to read anything thats constructive. All the league community does is bandwagon,strawman and attack its own playerbase. Funny.
: @Riot; Lee's ultimate should not be a snare, mini stun, knockback and full stun in one
why are you all giving the OP such a hard time? He's only acting EXACTLY like a league player does. Why all the hate and vitriol against someone who so accurately represents your community.
: NO! Bad Stars Shaper! No beer! Let that meme die already!
> [{quoted}](name=Gamemaster Anth,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=URg9kFan,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2016-02-22T16:38:00.933+0000) > > NO! Bad Stars Shaper! No beer! Let that meme die already! clearly a child clearly a child clearly a child clearly a child clearly a child clearly a child clearly a child clearly a child clearly a child clearly a child clearly a child clearly a child clearly a child clearly a child clearly a child clearly a child.
: "Feels awful to play as" Champs
lol i havent been in summoners rift in a VERY long time. Now suddenly lulu is top and mid? If you did that back in my day youd be bitched at non-stop When i saw that she was now going mid and top, I was pretty happy! Character variance within lane roles is something league lacked A LOT. But then i immediately read "But allies get mad at me for playing lulu support". League children never grow up, they just vary in how immature they are
: Soooo... about Fizz
i hear listing lazily to the left works pretty good.
Rioter Comments
: It tends to have passive-aggressive a-holes too, so you fit right in.
> [{quoted}](name=God of Bagels,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Wy0EuM8w,comment-id=00030000000000000000,timestamp=2016-02-19T19:27:18.869+0000) > > It tends to have passive-aggressive a-holes too, so you fit right in. I'd rather be direct. He challenged you on your view, and you took offense to it and acted like a typical disgusting league brat. He wasnt passive aggressive you were just being a child.
sanjiluv (NA)
: Offensive Riot, Offensive Players, Offensive Attitudes.
It's also telling, that of the 12 or so people that have interacted with this post. Only 3 felt like what they had to say was important enough to say it. Its this notion that you have to censor yourself so hard that is bringing a lot of people to downvotes when they can downvote AND voice what they think. But they would rather not. And I dont blame them, why risk the ban or ire of your peers when an anonymous downvote removes the risk. Sad really. Censorship and policing at work.
Zielmann (NA)
: > I know of plenty of people who are genuinely kind in game, yet MOST (always exceptions) folks will misinterpret their words or try to twist it into some kind of personal attack. Then the reports go in, the only other form of criticism you can make here. There's nothing wrong with giving advice or trying to push the team in the right direction. Some people might not be receptive to it, but at that point you need to respect their wishes and leave them be. However, the problem a lot of people run into is that they're not actually giving constructive feedback. Many people seem to think they're "helping" when all their doing is yelling at teammates for being morons. If somebody is legitimately giving constructive feedback, even if they get reported, the system will throw those reports out as false reports. Nobody is getting banned for constructive feedback. > So A lot of people will generally try to avoid chat all together. Oh wait....chat is an important part of the game? Hold on, youre telling me the ping system doesnt convey nearly enough information to warrant turning chat off or ignoring your (insert lane position here). Seems like a pickle. Guess what though, you talk at all and if anyone sees you as being out of line.....well, best of luck in the tribunal i guess. Uh, who is saying the ping system is insufficient? Nobody says that, except people grasping at straws trying to defend themselves when discussing their bans. Riot has even advocated that pinging is a sufficient means of communication within the game. This was established way back when they implemented chat restrictions. > Either way, I dont blame the playerbase for this attitude that they developed. Were all responsible for our own actions yes, but what led to us taking said choices to do said actions is what Im getting at here, and Im getting at you RIOT. > > The way you handle things and treat everyone as though theyre 10 is pretty upsetting. And shows how little faith you have in the community as a whole with how hard you try to police it. Actually, you *should* blame the community. Did you know that Riot used the feedback from the community via the Tribunal to hammer out what would and wouldn't be acceptable behavior? They've stated many times that the tribunal was actually a fair bit more lenient that Riot would have been. They adjusted their standards based on that feedback, and that is ultimately what the current automated system is built off of.
> [{quoted}](name=Zielmann,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=k1PLAjsK,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-02-15T19:24:05.365+0000) > > There's nothing wrong with giving advice or trying to push the team in the right direction. Some people might not be receptive to it, but at that point you need to respect their wishes and leave them be. However, the problem a lot of people run into is that they're not actually giving constructive feedback. Many people seem to think they're "helping" when all their doing is yelling at teammates for being morons. If somebody is legitimately giving constructive feedback, even if they get reported, the system will throw those reports out as false reports. Nobody is getting banned for constructive feedback. > > Uh, who is saying the ping system is insufficient? Nobody says that, except people grasping at straws trying to defend themselves when discussing their bans. Riot has even advocated that pinging is a sufficient means of communication within the game. This was established way back when they implemented chat restrictions. > > Actually, you *should* blame the community. Did you know that Riot used the feedback from the community via the Tribunal to hammer out what would and wouldn't be acceptable behavior? They've stated many times that the tribunal was actually a fair bit more lenient that Riot would have been. They adjusted their standards based on that feedback, and that is ultimately what the current automated system is built off of. 1.Im not as good at formatting posts as you are. 2.The reports are coming from my friends, not from the people they are giving advice to. Because of the backlash from the apparent "attack" on their character. Furthermore you prove it by saying exactly whats percieved "yelling at teammates for being morons". MOST people think thats the case and respond in kind. 3.Who said anything about being banned? No one is banned here to my knowledge. And no, pinging is not sufficient enough thats just a fact lol. The straws you tried to grab here are made of iron-ey 4. I dont blame the community. In the end the final decisions are in RIOTS hands, and while I do believe punishment for shit behavior is in order. I believe that Riot is allowing the definition of what that is to be broadened way too much.
Rioter Comments
: But the thing is.. I don't give a shit about you. Keep having that snark attitude.
> [{quoted}](name=Brewtego,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5lJkmqwW,comment-id=00130000000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2016-02-15T18:19:38.479+0000) > > But the thing is.. I don't give a shit about you. Keep having that snark attitude. btw you not liking me or what I say doesnt make you less of a league child. MOST (key word here) Of you have been coddled into this attitude. Its not entirely your fault, riot made it so that EVERYTHING is offensive if it isnt 110% positive. Granted Im blatantly being an ass myself but its to get attention and to separate people who only focus on their ego, and those who understand that my petty insults and quips should mean nothing to them. SO please, dislike and hate me and what I have to say. By all means, its just part of being alive to disagree with some shit. But do understand that most of your community acts like these awful SJW brats. And if they arent just being awful people like that then theyre being whiney and cringey as shit. And honestly these people arent hard to find. Like this ass hat i quoted. So quick to be dismissive just because something he enjoys was spoken out against. Typical feminazi behavior. only extended into league.
: But the thing is.. I don't give a shit about you. Keep having that snark attitude.
> [{quoted}](name=Brewtego,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5lJkmqwW,comment-id=00130000000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2016-02-15T18:19:38.479+0000) > > But the thing is.. I don't give a shit about you. Keep having that snark attitude. thats cool, bravo, congratulations, excellent, way to go, right on, woohoo, yay.
: ROFL, you seem to be the most offended here.
> [{quoted}](name=Brewtego,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5lJkmqwW,comment-id=001300000000000100000000,timestamp=2016-02-15T14:01:58.587+0000) > > ROFL, you seem to be the most offended here. ROFL i remember being 8 ROFL. It was fun! ROFL. Like omg ROFL. like anyone who plays league could get at me, that would imply that I give a rats ass about what you think of me. And why would I care what the poster children for entitled brats think?
: And by that bratty and entitled response im just going to assume you are not an exception to the rule
> [{quoted}](name=Stephenizgod,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=Jk64THzn,comment-id=0004000000000002,timestamp=2016-02-15T00:12:02.996+0000) > > And by that bratty and entitled response im just going to assume you are not an exception to the rule Nice try guy, next time try pizza pie. You might be more successful at your trash troll attempts cutie pie. Keep that 10 year old mindset, youth is fleeting but not for you.
: I mean, you clearly play league, so does that mean you're bratty and entitled too? Not to be rude, just asking.
> [{quoted}](name=VulcanIsHere,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=Jk64THzn,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2016-02-14T19:56:26.448+0000) > > I mean, you clearly play league, so does that mean you're bratty and entitled too? > > Not to be rude, just asking. I dont blame you for asking its a valid question. But there are always exceptions to the rule
: > [{quoted}](name=sanjiluv,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5lJkmqwW,comment-id=001300000000,timestamp=2016-02-14T18:06:30.258+0000) > > wrong already, youre not an investor. You own NOTHING you fool. You RENT your property from riot, but continue to remain ENTITLED. You can state your concerns, but that doesnt make them valid ya dummy. Last time I checked, the owner of a rental property is still generally expected, if not obligated, to help maintain the property in question. It's *usually* supported by a contract, but you're still considered a right scumbag if you rent just about anything out to someone and don't keep it at least in a satisfactory condition. Y'know, I was agreeing with you on the whole "blowing things out of proportion" bit until you decided to be an asshat about it. Whether or not "toxic" is a buzzword now, it only came about because most people who have time to think about what's being said realize that being a dick about pretty much anything--particularly to do with a video game--is counterproductive on every level.
> [{quoted}](name=RikoZerame,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5lJkmqwW,comment-id=0013000000000001,timestamp=2016-02-14T18:48:01.070+0000) > > Last time I checked, the owner of a rental property is still generally expected, if not obligated, to help maintain the property in question. It's *usually* supported by a contract, but you're still considered a right scumbag if you rent just about anything out to someone and don't keep it at least in a satisfactory condition. > > Y'know, I was agreeing with you on the whole "blowing things out of proportion" bit until you decided to be an asshat about it. Whether or not "toxic" is a buzzword now, it only came about because most people who have time to think about what's being said realize that being a dick about pretty much anything--particularly to do with a video game--is counterproductive on every level. Another good example of how league players let emotions get the best of them. Cant focus on the issue would rather be offended....willingly even.
: When You're the Support and your flaming ADC tells you to stop taking kills
i love the posts here. It just shows how bratty and entitled league players are. So much so that the community comes together to gleefully jerk eachother off about it lol. GG friend. GG! GG!
: You could not have simply said it better. The goal now seems to not lose lane too bad, then wait to zone and chain cc.
> [{quoted}](name=Dezus,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5lJkmqwW,comment-id=0014,timestamp=2016-02-14T18:25:39.449+0000) > > You could not have simply said it better. The goal now seems to not lose lane too bad, then wait to zone and chain cc. i played league since beta, stopped for a gooooood long time because guess what. Its STILL THE SAME.
: > [{quoted}](name=sanjiluv,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5lJkmqwW,comment-id=001300000000,timestamp=2016-02-14T18:06:30.258+0000) > > wrong already, youre not an investor. You own NOTHING you fool. You RENT your property from riot, but continue to remain ENTITLED. You can state your concerns, but that doesnt make them valid ya dummy. > > "You only care about things you'll go pro in?" Your comprehension is trash, it means stop taking the game so seriously AS IF you will go pro. Less league, more school for you young one. > > Stay snowflake child, stay snowflake. (Thanks though, you provided a good example of a typical dumbass league child) Thanks, your provided a good example of a Toxic member of this community and someone who, somehow, gets personally offended by things that don't even involve him? Amazing, really...
> [{quoted}](name=Malhammers,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5lJkmqwW,comment-id=0013000000000000,timestamp=2016-02-14T18:08:45.760+0000) > > Thanks, your provided a good example of a Toxic member of this community and someone who, somehow, gets personally offended by things that don't even involve him? Amazing, really... TOXIC TOXIC TOXIC. Buzzwords. Thanks for another example
: Disallow Parties of Four in Ranked.
all I see is. "I" dont like whats going on "I" want it to change "I" feel mad. Typical league players are typical. Self centered snowflakes.
: League of few Legends...and a bunch of trash.
why do people care about this game? You all act like youre gonna go pro one day and that the balance of the game actually matters to YOU specifically. Youre all likely pretty bad, and wont admit it. (Always exceptions to the rule though) It doesnt matter what riot does in terms of balance. This game will never really change, you idiots just put everything under a microscope so you dont notice how small the changes really are. In your eyes EVERYTHING IS A BIG DEAL. BIG DEALS TO LEAGUE PLAYERS: Balance (Rito plz nerf everything), TOXIC TOXIC TOXIC TOXIC (Buzzwords), streamers (Amazes me how idiots donate), acting like an entitled prick (Waaa im gonna ruin games because someone was mean to me etc etc, that list is huge). Really, bottom line is that if you complain about balance at all youre an idiot. No insight you have is valuable in the slightest and to think otherwise just shows how much of an entitled snowflake idiot you really are.
: why do men have to chase women and not the other way around
step one: Find a woman, make sure she already has a kid Step two: Take child without permission Step three: Get chased by women, men, dogs. Success.
: > [{quoted}](name=CerealBoxOfDoom,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=AFzuQA1j,comment-id=00040000000000000000,timestamp=2016-02-14T16:54:36.420+0000) > > Cant test my DNA without a sample So your plan is to always be on the run so a court can't order a sample or anything? Great plan!
> [{quoted}](name=BLU Medic,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=AFzuQA1j,comment-id=000400000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-02-14T17:35:39.921+0000) > > So your plan is to always be on the run so a court can't order a sample or anything? > > Great plan! sounds like your big daddy ran out on you. Project much?
: Just had a 4 man dynamic q flame me nonstop all ranked game
did you get your revenge melvin? Did it feel good? Whats it like being so frail and self centered that random people you dont know on the internet can actually insult you with petty words. Whats it like knowing that anyone who reads your post thinks very low of you? Does that sting too? Probably not considering your attitude. Youre a great example of why people shouldnt play league, so are those other guys too dont get me wrong. Youre just as bad, or worse than they are. They called you cancer, and you proved them right. They called you a bitch, and you acted accordingly. Pathetic.
APVoli (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=sanjiluv,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=YEtB0Pdd,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2016-02-11T18:48:11.633+0000) > > wrong. The argument itself is bigger than you or me. > Furthermore you answered my question to who really cares, the answer was one dingus on a forum. Nope, I'm right and you're wrong because I have upvotes and you have downvotes. Silly ant, don't you know how the internet works xD!
> [{quoted}](name=APVoli,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=YEtB0Pdd,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2016-02-11T18:54:12.244+0000) > > Nope, I'm right and you're wrong because I have upvotes and you have downvotes. Silly ant, don't you know how the internet works xD! wrong again. In a world of 7billion+ people its very very very very easy to believe there are a handful of idiots in one spot that share one idiot thought. "xD"
APVoli (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=sanjiluv,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=YEtB0Pdd,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2016-02-11T18:37:32.912+0000) > > who really cares. I care, so now your argument is invalid :)
> [{quoted}](name=APVoli,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=YEtB0Pdd,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2016-02-11T18:42:24.218+0000) > > I care, so now your argument is invalid :) wrong. The argument itself is bigger than you or me. Furthermore you answered my question to who really cares, the answer was one dingus on a forum.
: I have a feeling if Riot gave you a million RP for free you'd complain about not getting two million
> [{quoted}](name=vfactor95,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=YEtB0Pdd,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-02-11T17:57:10.548+0000) > > I have a feeling if Riot gave you a million RP for free you'd complain about not getting two million who really cares. The value of a digital made up thing is only relative to the people who created it. Its outrageously priced regardless lol because once its finished and tested the effort of distribution and reproduction is SOOOOOOOOOOOO small.
: > poor widdle baby ego bwoosed now? Cant stay fowcused on da widdle iddy biddy issue? Whenever you plan to respond to my statement feel free I guess. > pfft, grow up. You know what you said was BS and I called you on BS because youre being a pile of BS. Diverting attention rofl. Cute. My edit didn't go through but TT and Aram are similiar to SR in style because they have the same goal to different degrees, both are just pushing through towers to destroy the nexus, both of them having laning, and so on. Easier to balance champions following this formula. Dominion, has no lanes, no turrets, it's a capture and hold playstyle, already this is cutting immobile champions out of the pool of useful picks. The map is a giant open circle unlike the other with lanes, making the capture and hold aspect somewhat weak since most of the games were just running around the map taking objectives without ever pushing lanes. Dominion shoves more levels and gold at you, obviously to keep up the faster pace, but this also pulls out some champions from being viable, while launching others forward, this makes someone like Pantheon for example a powerhouse because his early game mana problems are not a factor anymore.
> [{quoted}](name=Silents429,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8niIj0ty,comment-id=0015000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-02-11T18:22:10.714+0000) > > Whenever you plan to respond to my statement feel free I guess. > > My edit didn't go through but > > TT and Aram are similiar to SR in style because they have the same goal to different degrees, both are just pushing through towers to destroy the nexus, both of them having laning, and so on. Easier to balance champions following this formula. > > Dominion, has no lanes, no turrets, it's a capture and hold playstyle, already this is cutting immobile champions out of the pool of useful picks. > > The map is a giant open circle unlike the other with lanes, making the capture and hold aspect somewhat weak since most of the games were just running around the map taking objectives without ever pushing lanes. > > Dominion shoves more levels and gold at you, obviously to keep up the faster pace, but this also pulls out some champions from being viable, while launching others forward, this makes someone like Pantheon for example a powerhouse because his early game mana problems are not a factor anymore. oh? And in aram you start at lvl 1 like in SR right? And TT has a large map so that mobile champs arent openly broken right? ARAM and TT are nothing like summoners rift aside from the fact they have towers. You entirely avoided that point here and kinda proved NO you cant focus on the issue. Likely that youre still reeling from someone insulting you.....sad really.
: Yeah I'm Not Giving Bad ADC Kills
> [{quoted}](name=Sky of Smiles,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=Z5YzaY4f,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-02-11T17:35:21.454+0000) > > You can't really complain about Supports taking kills. Your goal is to take down the enemy Nexus as effectively as possible. It doesn't matter if your KDA or CS is 0/0/7 or 4/0/3. > > http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/2094636435/31777445 > > I don't purposely try to take kills, but I definitely make sure I secure them. I play to win efficiently (especially when I'm playing my main Leona) and in doing so I know I'm not going to get along with a lot of people. I've tried being helpful and trusting others in solo q before. It got me all the way down to 700 elo or so early on in season 2. > > What you want to do to win and what I want to do to win may not be the same. Much like how I plan to close the game using an advantage and how you plan to either create an opening or wait for an opportunity are different ways of doing things. That's just how I am. It doesn't mean I don't want to win or I hate you as an individual. > > I might lash out at someone whom I feel is purposely trying to throw the game, but not for sucking (D). I might question why I'm in the same league as people who lack basic skill levels, but not purposely throw the game because of them. > > ADCs want to lash out at Supports for "taking kills?" Why the hell am I being dragged down by having to hard carry bad, non-cooperative ADCs? soooo your solution to what you perceive as a lack of teamwork.......is to use even less teamwork. God league children are entitled brats. Even the supports nowadays.
: "I saw one thing I could actually argue against and decided to just insult him instead!" If you aren't here for discussion then go away, calling me a fanboy for saying the playstyle of Aram and TT are similar is ridiculous. Both of them have lanes, both of them require pushing turrets to the end goal of destroying the nexus. Dominion has no turrets and is a capture and hold playstyle of running around a map with no lanes. Nothing like the others. > contrarian And the popular belief currently is that dominion was a bust and nobody cared for it. Thanks for playing though.
> [{quoted}](name=Silents429,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8niIj0ty,comment-id=00150000000000000000,timestamp=2016-02-11T18:09:33.490+0000) > > "I saw one thing I could actually argue against and decided to just insult him instead!" > > If you aren't here for discussion then go away, calling me a fanboy for saying the playstyle of Aram and TT are similar is ridiculous. > > And the popular belief currently is that dominion was a bust and nobody cared for it. Thanks for playing though. poor widdle baby ego bwoosed now? Cant stay fowcused on da widdle iddy biddy issue? pfft, grow up. You know what you said was BS and I called you on BS because youre being a pile of BS. Diverting attention rofl. Cute.
Show more

sanjiluv

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion