Shukr4n (EUW)
: In before "system will be abused" replies
Rioter Comments
Chermorg (NA)
: I didn't say they could or should leave games, nor that it would be okay if they did. You quoted a completely unrelated thing... Completely in context... And claimed I said something completely different.
Except you are, you did so in the previous post. You were making it seem to be ok for a player to leave the game if they weren't having a good time, or having fun.
Aneirin (OCE)
: "You have been given a 14-day suspension because your dog knocked out your power cable" yeah that seems real fair, no-one could complain about that
How is it fair for the other 4 players? How is a permanent ban on account for being rude on the internet ok? Fucking mute me.
: 20 min leavebuster and the LP loss from the guaranteed loss. Increasing the punishment too much makes it unreasonable for the people who actually afk/dc/leave because of legitimate reasons.
Ok, which is why you have plenty of ample opportunities to AFK before it gets to 20 minutes. First time you do it, nothing. 2nd time you do it, you get a warning and have to see "I agree". 3rd time, you get 5 10 minute timers, 4th time you get 5 20 minute timers. So you're meaning to tell me, in the span of frequent DC's, you keep having legitimate reasons to leave the game? How about you wait until you are CERTAIN that you can spare 22-25 minutes, then queue up.
Chermorg (NA)
: Other players violating the summoners code doesn't make it okay for you to
But you're justifying them breaking the code, as an Advisor. > Because players play to have fun, which isn't contingent on winning or losing, but is contingent on people not being jerks.
: i wish i could catch jhin
I wish i could find a post that correlates with its title.
: Insults won’t be tolerated. Use the boards within the Universal Rules or further action will be considered. If you have a question regarding this edit, reach out to us on the discord.
Chermorg (NA)
: Because players play to have fun, which isn't contingent on winning or losing, but is contingent on people not being jerks. This topic was thoroughly explained to you in your last thread from earlier - making a new thread isn't going to change anything. You don't have to agree, but that doesn't make you right.
Thought so, if you're going to throw the summoners code at my face as a previous argument, at least fucking abide by it.
: It's a number. They lost LP as well (and are guaranteed to lose LP regardless of the team winning or not). You act as if they were able to afk without consequence.
> It's a number. They lost LP as well (and are guaranteed to lose LP regardless of the team winning or not). > You act as if they were able to afk without consequence. 20 minute timers is hardly a consequence, you can do other things on the side like play games, go get something to eat, watch TV, draw, etc. You can literally drive 20 miles in that time, think about that for a second.
: Okay, here's my take on it then. AFK/dc/leaving falls under the situation where Riot often can't be sure of the intent. If you suddenly disconnected or afk quit, it could have been because you did it for malicious reasons or because the power went out (or something important pulled you away from the computer). The burden of proof is much lighter for poor chat behavior. You can't *accidentally* tell someone that they're an idiot. Since you're in full control of how you act in chat you can be held fully responsible for your behavior in chat. Your argument of "even when they can mute the player and move on" is shortsighted because technically you can just "move on" after someone afk's in your game. The worst you suffer is a bad experience in a game, same as someone who was making a point to insult you throughout the game. If you believe there's a solid case that the person was intentionally afk'ing, report them. I agree that they should be punished more than the standard leavebuster because that sort of behavior falls under the same category as intentionally assisting the enemy team.
> Your argument of "even when they can mute the player and move on" is shortsighted because technically you can just "move on" after someone afk's in your game. The worst you suffer is a bad experience in a game, same as someone who was making a point to insult you throughout the game. And the fact that you lost LP, and the fact that you lost your series, and the fact that your MMR has plummeted, and the fact that it was the only game you could play for the day, and the fact that it ruined your day, etc.
: Unfortunetly dude I don't think your going to keep this thread because it is considered as "spam" and might soon get deleted/locked by a moderator or adviser
Chermorg (NA)
: Because players play to have fun, which isn't contingent on winning or losing, but is contingent on people not being jerks. This topic was thoroughly explained to you in your last thread from earlier - making a new thread isn't going to change anything. You don't have to agree, but that doesn't make you right.
So it's ok for a player to leave due to frustration, but leave their 4 teammates to lose because of a 4v5? Where's the morality in this? How is this fun for the other 4 players? <removed by moderation>. This is completely breaking Summoners Code 6, Summoners Code 4, and Summoners Code 1.
: This thread adds nothing that you didn't say [here](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/0b2ZGJzw-i-seriously-do-not-understand-this-and-i-never-fucking-will). What are you expecting from this thread that couldn't have been brought up in the previous thread?
People weren't fucking reading the whole thing, so they just nit-picked shit out of it that they didn't like. This is a shortened, more clear version of what I was trying to dictate on my previous thread.
: Playing Renekton leads to depression
Except Renekton has the strongest laning phase in the game.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: u know something called ms and dashes? or charging?
Ms means movement speed and dashes are for champions with low mobility and are typically in their kit to follow up with said previous ability. So, yes, I do know what those are.
: So Riot shouldn't be banning people
This guy is the definition of toxic and cannot be taken seriously. rainman just needs to quit.
: Talon's E
Or you can not be bronze and use the FREE wards that are given to you.
Rioter Comments
: why do i push everyone away
Blyted (NA)
: Remove the attack speed immunity from Yi ult already
Yi is shit unless it's silver or bronze, no thanks.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments

sayco123

Level 31 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion