: Remove spear of Shojin
Why doesnt vayne build spear?
: > [{quoted}](name=MirrorU,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=UfExBPwf,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-02-24T06:49:46.348+0000) > > See, that's what I mean, you got punished and for what? Because you had to endure douche bags? This is almost always the way they end up punishing you, over some bullshit that had nothing to do with real toxicity. Those aren’t his logs. Those logs belong to the player that claimed he got banned for taking Disco as his summoner spells.
> [{quoted}](name=Vaelkyrie,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=UfExBPwf,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-02-24T14:06:24.157+0000) > > Those aren’t his logs. Those logs belong to the player that claimed he got banned for taking Disco as his summoner spells. Right, other than the chat, it was champ/spell selection. There was no in game chat or in game wrongful action.
: This was from an account that was banned for griefing. The chat log was posted by Riot as additional proof of their desire to troll.
> [{quoted}](name=Silent Gravity,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=UfExBPwf,comment-id=000200010001,timestamp=2019-02-24T10:40:19.885+0000) > > This was from an account that was banned for griefing. The chat log was posted by Riot as additional proof of their desire to troll. In other words: context Yes other's chat was prvided. Interesting right?
: That tends to happen when the boards is the only place not censoring your opinion *wink wink reddit
> [{quoted}](name=Worst Brad Japan,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XtuMf3Ip,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-02-23T15:04:46.608+0000) > > That tends to happen when the boards is the only place not censoring your opinion > > *wink wink reddit Like they dont delete threads, lock threads, ban people, or have the same 4 trolls shout down anyone with a contrary opinion. Ok
: @RiotAugust Those "useless" Boards are a part of the community that puts bread on your table.
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=lHGE4Xmn,comment-id=0003000000000001000000010001000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-20T19:27:53.470+0000) > > Which part of "he wrote it in response to Keyru's smite and then deleted the thread" was not clear? > > But please keep defending a troll, I'm done with this discussion. Im not defending a troll, im questioning the decision to use champ/spell selection as criteria to review someone's account. I realize you're from EU and the standards are a little different there.
GreenKnight (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=scottca,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ZHwOwT0j,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2019-02-20T18:02:58.294+0000) > > telling someone who's just trying to engage in a conversation "to be careful" > > FeelsWeirdMan Conversations can be understood in a wrong way, you know?
> [{quoted}](name=GreenKnight,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ZHwOwT0j,comment-id=000200010000,timestamp=2019-02-20T18:04:59.134+0000) > > Conversations can be understood in a wrong way, you know? ... you're scaring me
GreenKnight (EUNE)
: Mods sometimes like to delete posts, but that guy was owned by a rioter and deleted his thread, because he was shown to be a lying sack of potatoes. Also, i'm pretty sure reposting that crap will be met with a suspension, as Evangele (i think) said that. Not saying that you posted it with wrong intentions, but i'm saying that you should be careful.
> [{quoted}](name=GreenKnight,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ZHwOwT0j,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-02-20T17:30:19.101+0000) > > Mods sometimes like to delete posts, but that guy was owned by a rioter and deleted his thread, because he was shown to be a lying sack of potatoes. > > Also, i'm pretty sure reposting that crap will be met with a suspension, as Evangele (i think) said that. Not saying that you posted it with wrong intentions, but i'm saying that you should be careful. telling someone who's just trying to engage in a conversation "to be careful" or "be met with a suspension" FeelsWeirdMan this guy is from Reddit, the first of many if you keep spewing memes. .... actually im glad reddit is here, im proud to say Boards created their own meme! dance mid
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=lHGE4Xmn,comment-id=00030000000000010000000100010000,timestamp=2019-02-20T12:17:57.930+0000) > > Fact is Ozu all but admitted he did all that to force the jungler to dodge. You are still in denial about it. You're either twisting words or just lying. Im not seeing it in the game chat log. The only way it could have been used to ban him was if it was during that game. The Riot Response was pretty clear the ban was over champ select and spell select. **Riot Response: 'You went into Champ Select as Top pick and after ban phase decided to take your Jungler's hovered pick and IMMEDIATELY switch to Ghost/Cleanse. Not only this, you don't type at all during this time to your teammates and then type "dance mid"'** ... when Riot says 'not only this' it means that yes, champ/spell select was used as a criteria for punishment. it almost implies that was the main reason
: I'm not going to address further why *I think* that player was banned. I do feel like there was enough information provided that pointed to why he was punished, however. I will say that he was not banned for picking someone's pick, nor for picking any combination of spells. That much, Keyru made clear. Additionally, this has been made clear over the years regarding punishments: -You are punished based on the severity and frequency of your actions -You are punished when you are purposefully making a negative experience for other players -You are not held responsible for the actions of other players. There are explanations that explain that punishment and satisfy these points.
> [{quoted}](name=Periscope,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=lHGE4Xmn,comment-id=000300000000000100000001,timestamp=2019-02-19T15:23:36.269+0000) > > I'm not going to address further why *I think* that player was banned. I do feel like there was enough information provided that pointed to why he was punished, however. > > I will say that he was not banned for picking someone's pick, nor for picking any combination of spells. That much, Keyru made clear. > > Additionally, this has been made clear over the years regarding punishments: > -You are punished based on the severity and frequency of your actions > -You are punished when you are purposefully making a negative experience for other players > -You are not held responsible for the actions of other players. > > There are explanations that explain that punishment and satisfy these points. you lie **Riot Response: ' You went into Champ Select as Top pick and after ban phase decided to take your Jungler's hovered pick and IMMEDIATELY switch to Ghost/Cleanse. Not only this, you don't type at all during this time to your teammates and then type "dance mid" '** he says _NOT ONLY THAT_ refering to champ and spell selection
scottca (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=lHGE4Xmn,comment-id=000300000000000000000000000000020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-19T00:26:34.881+0000) > > Demonstrate he *did not* troll in champ select, then we talk. > > **Next level denial: totally ignore the fact Ozu essentially admitted that he did it on purpose to force Soraka to dodge, *right before deleting the thread*.** > > Because I've mentioned that he trolled the same way over a period of time, according to Keyru, and you've yet to demonstrate that stats alone show no trolling occurred. > > By the opposite token, if we were to take stats alone in consideration, everyone should already have been permabanned for intentional feeding, for games like [this one](https://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/2756028757/213109093?tab=overview). > > Terrible stats, totally an inter /s You can look at the locked thread to see his post. He took rengar as a strategic choice. **Riot Response: 'You went into Champ Select as Top pick and after ban phase decided to take your Jungler's hovered pick and IMMEDIATELY switch to Ghost/Cleanse. Not only this, you don't type at all during this time to your teammates and then type "dance mid"'** i think the words "Not only this" mean a lot, because it shows champ/spell selection was the main reason for the punishment
> [{quoted}](name=Snake of Avarice,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=lHGE4Xmn,comment-id=00030000000000000000000000000002000000000000000000010002,timestamp=2019-02-19T01:04:00.291+0000) > > You're so pathetic. After getting debunked like what, 6 times in a row you resort to making fun of a typo instead of admitting that you're wrong. > > You have lost this argument by every defining rule. That's a baseless, unprovoked attack. He linked my arams game and flamed me. Who lost the argument?
scottca (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=lHGE4Xmn,comment-id=000300000000000000000000000000020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-19T00:26:34.881+0000) > > Demonstrate he *did not* troll in champ select, then we talk. > > **Next level denial: totally ignore the fact Ozu essentially admitted that he did it on purpose to force Soraka to dodge, *right before deleting the thread*.** > > Because I've mentioned that he trolled the same way over a period of time, according to Keyru, and you've yet to demonstrate that stats alone show no trolling occurred. > > By the opposite token, if we were to take stats alone in consideration, everyone should already have been permabanned for intentional feeding, for games like [this one](https://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/2756028757/213109093?tab=overview). > > Terrible stats, totally an inter /s You can look at the locked thread to see his post. He took rengar as a strategic choice. **Riot Response: 'You went into Champ Select as Top pick and after ban phase decided to take your Jungler's hovered pick and IMMEDIATELY switch to Ghost/Cleanse. Not only this, you don't type at all during this time to your teammates and then type "dance mid"'** i think the words "Not only this" mean a lot, because it shows champ/spell selection was the main reason for the punishment
> [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=lHGE4Xmn,comment-id=00030000000000000000000000000002000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-02-19T00:54:52.371+0000) > > That's what he claims. > > In the deleted thread, he edited the post in response to Keyru and essentially admitted that he wanted to **forse** Soraka's hand. > > Then he deleted to hide the evidence. > > Hence why I say you're in denial. we spell it like 'force'... ... not a star wars fan? {{champion:11}}
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=lHGE4Xmn,comment-id=000300000000000000000000000000020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-19T00:26:34.881+0000) > > Demonstrate he *did not* troll in champ select, then we talk. > > **Next level denial: totally ignore the fact Ozu essentially admitted that he did it on purpose to force Soraka to dodge, *right before deleting the thread*.** > > Because I've mentioned that he trolled the same way over a period of time, according to Keyru, and you've yet to demonstrate that stats alone show no trolling occurred. > > By the opposite token, if we were to take stats alone in consideration, everyone should already have been permabanned for intentional feeding, for games like [this one](https://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/2756028757/213109093?tab=overview). > > Terrible stats, totally an inter /s You can look at the locked thread to see his post. He took rengar as a strategic choice. **Riot Response: 'You went into Champ Select as Top pick and after ban phase decided to take your Jungler's hovered pick and IMMEDIATELY switch to Ghost/Cleanse. Not only this, you don't type at all during this time to your teammates and then type "dance mid"'** i think the words "Not only this" mean a lot, because it shows champ/spell selection was the main reason for the punishment
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=lHGE4Xmn,comment-id=000300000000000000000000000000020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-19T00:26:34.881+0000) > > Demonstrate he *did not* troll in champ select, then we talk. > > Because I've mentioned that he trolled the same way over a period of time, according to Keyru, and you've yet to demonstrate that stats alone show no trolling occurred. > > By the opposite token, if we were to take stats alone in consideration, everyone should already have been permabanned for intentional feeding, for games like [this one](https://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/2756028757/213109093?tab=overview). > > Terrible stats, totally an inter /s ... ok you win, linking an Arams game is like a stab in my heart i think i built illaoi right, idk, im Iron. if anyone else wants to look at my match history and flame/give advice ill listen... or maybe carry me to bronze ive been reported for taking zyra predator recently. i just hate to see people get trolled by Riot Games for their in-game choices
Kei143 (NA)
: Oh you missed the part of Keyru further explaining that the Rengar was manually 14-day banned before for trolling and on top of that has 200+ trolling reports within the past 90 days?
> [{quoted}](name=Kei143,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=7h3tVZXf,comment-id=00030002000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-19T00:18:13.497+0000) > > Oh you missed the part of Keyru further explaining that the Rengar was manually 14-day banned before for trolling and on top of that has 200+ trolling reports within the past 90 days? if you would remember correctly, they were simply reports. unverified.
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=lHGE4Xmn,comment-id=0003000000000000000000000000000200000000,timestamp=2019-02-19T00:13:38.738+0000) > > Moderator deletions leave comments made in a deleted thread untouched - my comments made in Ozu's thread vanished from my posting history a few minutes after I sent the last one, and no mod deleted them > > => Ozu deleted the thread > > Ozu made his punishment public, the Soraka made her appearance publicly, you can't possibly bring up the "no naming and shaming" rule when the parties involved willingly made themselves known > > And that's no excuse to ignore his history of trolling *exactly* the same way that got him banned in the first place, which you stubbornly keep doing link history of trolling, his extensive match history is clean
Kei143 (NA)
: I'd say it's a chicken and egg thing, JG got his pick taken, saw troll summoners and decided to troll himself or tried to force a dodge. The other 3 team mates AFKed after seeing 2 trolly picks. When Rengar has a history of severe trolling, his little subtle actions (whether it is to purposefully piss of his team mates) matters alot within the review. At the end, both Rengar and Soraka got banned. Toxicity is a cycle y'know. The verbal toxics accuse of people playing bad of trolling, so the bads troll the toxic, the toxics rage even more and the bads troll even more. Both verbal toxicity and disruptive gameplay behaviors are unacceptable, both will get punished.
> [{quoted}](name=Kei143,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=7h3tVZXf,comment-id=000300020000,timestamp=2019-02-19T00:02:17.835+0000) > > I'd say it's a chicken and egg thing, JG got his pick taken, saw troll summoners and decided to troll himself or tried to force a dodge. > > The other 3 team mates AFKed after seeing 2 trolly picks. > > > When Rengar has a history of severe trolling, his little subtle actions whether it is to purposefully piss of his team mates matters alot within the review. At the end, both Rengar and Soraka got banned. > > > > Toxicity is a cycle y'know. The verbal toxics accuse of people playing bad of trolling, so the bads troll the toxic, the toxics rage even more and the bads troll even more. > > Both verbal toxicity and disruptive gameplay behaviors are unacceptable, both will get punished. please link the history of severe trolling. i can't find it in his match history. severe trolling would be obvious you can't just say that about someone
: Having a hard time understanding a ban in this forum where the thread was locked, please clarify
There's no way he deleted his own thread. It racked up 30 pages in a day. But since there's only one thread now, unlock it. The only 'bad history' we know of this guy is he got a 2-week ban for this game, im not sure the teirs, is 2-week ban after a chat restiction? maybe they skip chat restriction if the offense isn't chat related. ive never been punished. ** Riot Response: 'You went into Champ Select as Top pick and after ban phase decided to take your Jungler's hovered pick and IMMEDIATELY switch to Ghost/Cleanse. Not only this, you don't type at all during this time to your teammates and then type "dance mid"'**
Ada Wong (NA)
: Ghost + Cleanse is it allowed?
The people using champ/spell selection as a basis to judge another player, with the severe consequence of them losing their account, are creating a secret sub-set of rules. Its not worth catching one troll to do this. Selecting a champion and summoner spell IN ANY CONTEXT is an allowable action and shouldn't even be referenced when handing out a punishment. Trying to use these things, considering them, is a waste of time and will/has hurt innocent people. **Riot Response: 'You went into Champ Select as Top pick and after ban phase decided to take your Jungler's hovered pick and IMMEDIATELY switch to Ghost/Cleanse. Not only this, you don't type at all during this time to your teammates and then type "dance mid"'** and again, 'dance mid' was said after the actual troll of the game, the jungler, chose soraka and did not take smite
: op.gg doesn't know how to handle OP score for Soraka
you might be doing much less damage than the average Soraka. It's an E max meta, and you spam cheap q's.... wins are the only stat that matters anyway, good luck {{champion:21}}
: > [{quoted}](name=scottca,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=7h3tVZXf,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-02-18T20:36:20.034+0000) > > Indirectly not allowed. > > Taking ghost/cleanse in combination with a volume of false reports is enough for punishment. Except the primary reason he got banned was because he was trolling his team by not communicating with them in pregame, taking his junglers pick and putting summoner spells on the champion that made no sense, proceeded to type in all chat “dance mid gogogo” and was a general nuisance to their teammates.
> [{quoted}](name=Boltonator,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=7h3tVZXf,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-02-18T20:53:09.193+0000) > > Except the primary reason he got banned was because he was trolling his team by not communicating with them in pregame, taking his junglers pick and putting summoner spells on the champion that made no sense, proceeded to type in all chat “dance mid gogogo” and was a general nuisance to their teammates. 'You went into Champ Select as Top pick and after ban phase decided to take your Jungler's hovered pick and IMMEDIATELY switch to Ghost/Cleanse. Not only this, you don't type at all during this time to your teammates and then type "dance mid"' was the riot response and i assume the reason. these are the rules we must come to understand
Ada Wong (NA)
: Ghost + Cleanse is it allowed?
dance mid was typed after his jungler locked in Soraka and did not take smite.
Ada Wong (NA)
: Ghost + Cleanse is it allowed?
'You went into Champ Select as Top pick and after ban phase decided to take your Jungler's hovered pick and IMMEDIATELY switch to Ghost/Cleanse. Not only this, you don't type at all during this time to your teammates and then type "dance mid"' This is the Riot response. dance mid is a meme, please spead it
Ada Wong (NA)
: Ghost + Cleanse is it allowed?
Indirectly not allowed. Taking ghost/cleanse in combination with a volume of false reports is enough for punishment.
kaironen (NA)
: Where do you even see the information of how much report you've gotten? Honestly I've never seen it so I don't know if they added it in, or I just don't know where to look.
> [{quoted}](name=kaironen,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=8s6Nag0K,comment-id=0002000200000000,timestamp=2019-02-18T20:09:39.031+0000) > > Where do you even see the information of how much report you've gotten? Honestly I've never seen it so I don't know if they added it in, or I just don't know where to look. anyone can submit a ticket to find out more about how often they've been reported and what they've been reported for to give them an opprotunity to improve their behavior. but here on Boards, they look that information up all the time to Smite people or make a point. they just need permission. you're a high elo player who plays off-meta, it would be VALUABLE to know how often someone gets reported falsely for simply enjoying the game
kaironen (NA)
: The problem with communicating with your team in pre-game as an off meta pick is that no one will truly accept it, and it will usually end up in either a dodge or intentional ban of your champion if you hovered it. I currently 1 trick Neeko adc, with a good amount of success on it, and the amount of times people who tilt just because of my pick, even though it works is insane. This is why I usually play with duo anyway, other than knowing how to play with it. To avoid being called out for trolling, griefing, inting, I usually say nothing in pre-game about the pick. If I did say something, they would most likely more often regard me as trolling. LIke every game, I got fleet footwork, and this gets pinged about 50% of the time (surprisingly I haven't had it happen in last few games). then I go my nashors/rageblade build on neeko, those 2 gets pinged usually and they flame me saying "i'm trolling". Until of course I destroy the enemy team, then they say i'm op lol. But if I said about the build i'm going this game, my pick would be banned or picked away, or it would end in a dodge. This means I would basically never be able to play her as an adc with my build.
> [{quoted}](name=kaironen,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=8s6Nag0K,comment-id=00020002,timestamp=2019-02-18T19:41:47.677+0000) > > The problem with communicating with your team in pre-game as an off meta pick is that no one will truly accept it, and it will usually end up in either a dodge or intentional ban of your champion if you hovered it. I currently 1 trick Neeko adc, with a good amount of success on it, and the amount of times people who tilt just because of my pick, even though it works is insane. This is why I usually play with duo anyway, other than knowing how to play with it. To avoid being called out for trolling, griefing, inting, I usually say nothing in pre-game about the pick. If I did say something, they would most likely more often regard me as trolling. > > LIke every game, I got fleet footwork, and this gets pinged about 50% of the time (surprisingly I haven't had it happen in last few games). then I go my nashors/rageblade build on neeko, those 2 gets pinged usually and they flame me saying "i'm trolling". Until of course I destroy the enemy team, then they say i'm op lol. But if I said about the build i'm going this game, my pick would be banned or picked away, or it would end in a dodge. This means I would basically never be able to play her as an adc with my build. would you be willing to let them tell us how many reports youve gotten in the last 90 days? that information would be super interesting
kaironen (NA)
: On jungle yasuo, that's just the issue with off meta picks. People see something very uncommon, they declare it as griefing. I personally wouldn't want a yasuo jg, but then again I wouldn't intentionally ban it. Also yasuo is OP right now so that could also be a reason people ban it. I know some accidentally ban champions. However, if you jungle , then most of the time it will just be people who intentionally ban off meta picks just to upper their chance of winning (at least that's what they think). That's why I never hover when I play neeko adc.
> [{quoted}](name=kaironen,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=A7EVYARV,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-02-18T19:50:16.351+0000) > > On jungle yasuo, that's just the issue with off meta picks. People see something very uncommon, they declare it as griefing. I personally wouldn't want a yasuo jg, but then again I wouldn't intentionally ban it. > Also yasuo is OP right now so that could also be a reason people ban it. I know some accidentally ban champions. However, if you jungle , then most of the time it will just be people who intentionally ban off meta picks just to upper their chance of winning (at least that's what they think). That's why I never hover when I play neeko adc. how does her on hit passive interact with hurricane?? i tried to figure it out with practice tool but failed. i really hope neeko gets buffed, her ult should make you untargetable for a split second, that little shield just aint enough
: it depends who you give blue to or if you even take it and routes are flexible this season but you definitely don't get anything out of i tony as
> [{quoted}](name=Brony Gaymer,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=A7EVYARV,comment-id=0007000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-18T19:13:59.409+0000) > > it depends who you give blue to or if you even take it and routes are flexible this season but you definitely don't get anything out of i tony as yas gets big now, if we see yasou jungle in LCS we will bump this thread
scottca (NA)
: you said there are no false reports your quote, 'What I mean is that a report doesn't necessarily need ... to be considered "false"' yasou jungle is going to get reported for no other reason than existing, right? there will be a volume of reports irregardless of win/loss or intent/effort. this isn't that hard can you be intellectually honest enough...
> [{quoted}](name=Jo0o,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=A7EVYARV,comment-id=00010000000000010000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-18T19:08:36.078+0000) > > You're quoting me and then claiming I'm saying something else. Are you confused by my use of the word "necessarily"? Let me be clear: False reports, or as I prefer to call them "unsubstantiated reports", are very much a thing. My point is simply that a report can be neither "false" nor enough to warrant a punishment. You're right, im a little confused. Can you give me a couple examples of what you would report that doesn't violate any rule? Something that isn't against the rules but could be used against someone in an effort to take their account away.
Jo0o (NA)
: How about you quote me calling OP a troll. I wasn't referring to OP, I was referring to your specific situation, which is off-topic. OP is in no way a troll, I never suggested he was a troll, and he's not even referring to reports.
you said there are no false reports your quote, 'What I mean is that a report doesn't necessarily need ... to be considered "false"' yasou jungle is going to get reported for no other reason than existing, right? there will be a volume of reports irregardless of win/loss or intent/effort. this isn't that hard can you be intellectually honest enough...
: There are some really cheeky wallhops you can do over chickens to get into midlane and do a round about gank for the cost of only 1 turret shot
> [{quoted}](name=Brony Gaymer,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=A7EVYARV,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2019-02-18T18:45:20.298+0000) > > There are some really cheeky wallhops you can do over chickens to get into midlane and do a round about gank for the cost of only 1 turret shot do you go chickens/red/crab? ... do you give blue to midlaner every time?
Magnjus (EUW)
: Team banning my champ
in your last yasou jg game u took bloodrazor, have u tried warrior. i feel like early you could chase crab toward the lane you want to gank and have tornado ready. after teir 1 turrets are down, you get easier stacking off enemy jg camps close to lanes any other strategies/secrets to jg yasou you can share OP?
Jo0o (NA)
: I never said any of that. Who are you talking to?
if you click discussion view you can see our communication, it might be easier for you to see im not sure how else to help you
: I don't understand why league can be tilting, I'm always cool and have a lot of fun. Also, in most of my games so far, everyone was really friendly.
when youre level 30 and people play ranked, it means a lot to those people. anything you are emotionally invested in can be stressful.
Jo0o (NA)
: ... I literally offered him advice on how to avoid such treatment. Seriously, do you think I'm somebody else? This is bizarre.
your premise is that yasou jungles are put on a list of possible trolls, to be reviewed. your advice is to communicate with random people in a vain attempt to stop them from reporting certain things like champion selection/summoner spell selection should never be considered or trigger Review, because those actions should be allowed in every context.
: I know a few people think that way but I can say with certainty that I believe we will, as a playerbase, get over that and mature in a positive direction. Without a doubt, there are very good reasons to ban a champion that one of your teammates might have wanted to pick but at the same time, you should also explain yourself or say something diffusing if you for whatever reason do that, just to avoid their tilt. Note i'm not telling you not to report such people, even if it is a misguided report you should make noise if you feel something is wrong, I am sure riot isn't going to act on angry or on misguided reports because if they were prone to doing that league of legends wouldn't have lasted so long or been so successful!
this game can be tilting. if you can resist reporting people for trivial things, then i believe it benefits you in a personal way. You dont want to be the guy who reports multiple people every game. You dont want to be the guy who goes negative the instant someone plays off-meta. Its sad to think how many of those people exist already. as a yasou player, though, lol ... yeah your teammates will ban your champ, that's a tough road for jg yasou. you should probably report them banning your champ. as jungle yasou youll probably get reported every game even if you win.
Kei143 (NA)
: I care alot more about correct information exchange than catering to people's feelings and experiences. No irony there. I told you already what is incorrect information and tell you to not bring it up yet you still do, I will make you look like an idiot. Yes, I purposely chose the word idiot. Sue me (or report me) if you will, see if I care.
> [{quoted}](name=Kei143,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=A7EVYARV,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-18T17:34:39.924+0000) > > I care alot more about correct information exchange than catering to people's feelings and experiences. No irony there. > > I told you already what is incorrect information and tell you to not bring it up yet you still do, I will make you look like an idiot. > > Yes, I purposely chose the word idiot. Sue me (or report me) if you will, see if I care. exposed this is the type of person passing judgement on our choices play yasou jungle if you want to. say dance mid. Kei will report you tho, and there are lots of people like him
: > [{quoted}](name=BrahMoarQQPlox,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=8s6Nag0K,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-02-17T22:15:35.079+0000) > > I think the best way to do this is to break it down step by step with a brief explanation and hopefully people will see what I and others are worried about concerning the precedent Riot has set with this case. > > Pre game steps > 1. Hovers happen, enter ban phase > Our previous understanding, it is not punishable to ban hovers i.e. Ban trumps pick > 2. Both teams bans are revealed, teams enter pick phase. > Our previous understanding, it is not punishable to "take" someone's pick i.e. pick order trumps hover > 3. Final countdown begins, sums and runes become locked at zero. > Previous understanding, no combination of rune page/sums has ever been punished simply for picking them. > > Game Starts > > Summoners are expected to play to the best of their abilities until the nexus explodes through dmg or surrender vote. > > Summoners are expected to play their assigned positions, or if trades were done pregame, the traded positions. > > Summoners are expected to communicate their off meta lane tactics to team in pregame. These are included but not limited to counter jungle support, double top, double jungle, int sion. > > Now on to the problem case and why it is a problem. > > 1. All of the pregame actions were unpunishable as we have understood then and as supported by Riot i.e. we haven't seen a case where people were suspended for any of those actions on their own. > > 2. All of the in game actions mirror the exact advice we give to people on these boards. > A. If you have an afk, or three, you still play it out. You don't run it down mid, dance in fountain, etc. > B. You don't flame your teammates, if you feel their actions are punishable you report after game. > > > The reason it seems so simple to declare intent and thus punishment is that in every other case we've seen there was gameplay trolling that confirmed the pregame trolling. > Example: Disco nunu wasn't punished due to pregame sum choices, it was the act of using these sums to create a disco show in game while inting > Example: Banning someone's pick and then choosing Anivia suppot wasn't punishable, it was the act of using troll walls. But that's the the thing: Riot has NOT set a precedent with this. The Rengar player tried to cover up his behaviour and make it all about the choice of summoners and the other players (for example his posting of altered chat logs). He has succeeded in subverting the narrative rather than taking responsibility for his in game actions. Remember this was the final penalty, not a second or even third offense. It was number 9 in the list. Darn right he should have been banned, and it had nothing to do with Disco. And now he's got us all examining and trying to sort out the repercussions of something that didn't happen. Long Live the right to Disco!
> [{quoted}](name=Vaelkyrie,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=8s6Nag0K,comment-id=00030001,timestamp=2019-02-18T16:40:53.024+0000) > > But that's the the thing: Riot has NOT set a precedent with this. The Rengar player tried to cover up his behaviour and make it all about the choice of summoners and the other players (for example his posting of altered chat logs). He was banned for his in game chat, not his pre-game shenanagins. He has succeeded in subverting the narrative rather than taking responsibility for his in game actions. Remember this was the final penalty, not a second or even third offense. It was number 9 in the list. Darn right he should have been banned, and it had nothing to do with Disco. > > And now he's got us all examining and trying to sort out the repercussions of something that didn't happen. > > Long Live the right to Disco! dance mid? let the meme be born
Kei143 (NA)
: Cos I knew you'd bring that case here, but you don't seem to understand that rengar had a history of trolling and those reports accumulated in his behavioral history were not false reports.
Kei143 (NA) - 11 minutes ago Cos I knew you'd bring that case here, but ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- youre admitting to being toxic, all im doing is using the boards. if you're admitting to being toxic, then your intent is to ruin my boards experience .... do you see the irony im not the type of person to hold you accountable. you are
: Nice meme but you shouldn't say that , he might take it too seriously. You can definitely ban your teammates champ and still earnestly try your best, it's a strategical choice and it can be made in good faith and for all the right reasons.
if you ban my champ, i can say with certainty you intended to ruin my game. that would trigger a report
Kei143 (NA)
: I thought I gave you the hint already that the cleanse/ghost rengar case was not filled with false reports. The dude had a history of 200+ valid reports within the past 90 days. I guess the hint just went over your head.
> [{quoted}](name=Kei143,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=A7EVYARV,comment-id=000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-18T16:57:51.358+0000) > > I thought I gave you the hint already that the cleanse/ghost rengar case was not filled with false reports. > > I guess the hint just went over your head. you're kinda being low-key toxic they weren't 'valid' reports, they were just reports. no one checked 200 reports to see if they were valid.
Jo0o (NA)
: What I mean is that a report doesn't necessarily need to either trigger a punishment or be considered "false". Reporting a troll can and should have the potential to simply say "Hey, please keep an eye on this guy. He trolls in subtle ways".
> [{quoted}](name=Jo0o,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=A7EVYARV,comment-id=000100000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-02-18T16:55:19.640+0000) > > What I mean is that a report doesn't necessarily need to either trigger a punishment or be considered "false". Reporting a troll can and should have the potential to simply say "Hey, please keep an eye on this guy. He trolls in subtle ways". take the case of the kid in this thread. you want him to be flagged as a troll just because he's trying yasou jg, even though it might actually be really really good. that's you. legit playing the game and you want to label him a troll
Magnjus (EUW)
: Team banning my champ
Thinking about yasou jg though. If you can make it to mid game when teir one turrets are down you do have the neutral camps in enemy jg to charge tornado on and you can minion jump up down their minions a little better. yeah definitely would be better mid/late game when the map opens up, right around the time yasou gets power spikey
Kei143 (NA)
: Orly. Link me a case that proves that. Let me give you a hint first: The cleanse/ghost Rengar case did not have their history filled with false reports.
> [{quoted}](name=Kei143,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=A7EVYARV,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-18T16:41:53.235+0000) > > Orly. > > Link me a case that proves that. > > Let me give you a hint first: The cleanse/ghost Rengar case did not have their history filled with false reports. Multiple threads removed by moderation. A 30-page thread, a 6-page thread. Riot response deleted. So yeah I can't link you the recent case. I get that you have your reasons to make that seam reasonable.
Jo0o (NA)
: Just because a single shred of evidence isn't enough to convict doesn't mean it's worthless in building a case against somebody.
> [{quoted}](name=Jo0o,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=A7EVYARV,comment-id=0001000000000001,timestamp=2019-02-18T16:43:40.729+0000) > > Just because a single shred of evidence isn't enough to convict doesn't mean it's worthless in building a case against somebody. that's ambiguous.. do you mean to say false report is evidence?
: Having a hard time understanding a ban in this forum where the thread was locked, please clarify
a victory for you and your kind, yes giving in-game examples of obvious trolling is called a straw-man, and not what happened
Kei143 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=purpleKnight,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=A7EVYARV,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-02-18T15:58:53.402+0000) > > > false reports count toward a Review, we've learned recently. For what matters, all reports lead to a review, but if nothing was found from the review, the report will be discarded.
> [{quoted}](name=Kei143,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=A7EVYARV,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-02-18T16:31:21.841+0000) > > For what matters, all reports lead to a review, but if nothing was found from the review, the report will be discarded. not really discarded. if false reports lead to a review and nothing else is found, the volume of false reports WILL lead to punishment. we've seen this recently
Jo0o (NA)
: I'm not sure who you think I am, but I'm not a rioter and not a specialist. Surely you're aware that somebody can troll without dying, right?
> [{quoted}](name=Jo0o,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=lHGE4Xmn,comment-id=000300000001000200000000,timestamp=2019-02-18T16:10:07.438+0000) > > I'm not sure who you think I am, but I'm not a rioter and not a specialist. > > Surely you're aware that somebody can troll without dying, right? I think you're helping create a subset of rules that will hurt random, innocent people to maybe catch one troll. Certain things, in any context, will always be allowed and unpunishable in a perfect world. If its your turn to pick, you can literally and without any restriction pick any champion for whatever reason. The action of champion selection should never be used as a basis for punishment or even review. Also, we've learned that false reports do negatively impact you. False reports are used as a justification for punishment. This is now a fact. There's another thread about people banning this kid's jungle yasou. That guy is free to pick jungle yasou. im free to pick yasou before he does. im free to ban yasou. My intent shouldn't be used against me while performing those actions.
Jo0o (NA)
: Dying to the enemy team isn't punishable. Dying to the enemy team with the intent to throw the game in their favor is. Ozu was soft-inting the game. Just because his individual actions weren't against the rules doesn't mean the sum of them don't demonstrate an intent to troll.
> [{quoted}](name=Jo0o,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=lHGE4Xmn,comment-id=0003000000010002,timestamp=2019-02-18T15:20:03.963+0000) > > Dying to the enemy team isn't punishable. Dying to the enemy team with the intent to throw the game in their favor is. > > Ozu was soft-inting the game. Just because his individual actions weren't against the rules doesn't mean the sum of them don't demonstrate an intent to troll. where is your Specialist tag? there was only one death during that "game" and it wasn't who you banned
: Having a hard time understanding a ban in this forum where the thread was locked, please clarify
Re cap: Choose a champ. Choose a spell. Say dance mid and nothing else. Get BANNED yeah great job NA support
Show more

scottca

Level 41 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion