Rioter Comments
: "I have a high ping, so don't blame me for feeding"
Yeah, I gotta feel for someone who's ping starts lagging 20 mins into game, but if they start out and they're lagging and they have the AUDACITY to make one of those excuses, yea fuck 'em.
Eshrodez (NA)
: I love Zoe’s feet and toes they beautiful
> [{quoted}](name=Eshrodez,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=Z33mVvuW,comment-id=000f,timestamp=2018-03-05T02:34:46.895+0000) > > I love Zoe’s feet and toes they beautiful t r u e t h o
Aysanmou (NA)
: What should I do?
A new player. I feel bad for new players. First off, this game is pretty hard to get into, especially if it's your first MOBA. Just give it time. Second, you have free rotation champs. There are multiple champions you can play that aren't Caitlyn, so just ask which free rotation champion you should play for the role you're playing. (Never play jungle until level 9 where you unlock smite. If you have to jungle just tell your team that you don't have smite) Third, "feeding" means when you're just dying and not doing much. Don't feel bad because it happens to every new player, especially because there are a bunch of advanced players playing on accounts they just made. Don't be discouraged. I'd use "/mute all" at the beginning of games to avoid flame. Good luck going on and if you have any questions ask :D EDIT: Never leave games. You will get a penalty if you do it 2-3 times, so just don't. Just play through and even if you feed it's fine as long as you're trying and learning.
: Victorious Blast Cone
How would it be implemented? Permanent or an event or...?
: So I Wanted To Use The Practice Tool To Test Sion Bug...
I think that would be a bad decision on Riot's part. They get a good amount of income from champion purchases, they don't want you only buying champs you want, they want you buying champs you think you want, because people will end up buying more. While it would be cool, they're a business after all...
: The decision in the past was that subdividing the wheel beyond 4 quadrants made it harder to use the quick ping system for...well...pinging quickly. That's largely based on user experience/feedback at the time the decision was made, but it could certainly be that players (of all genres) have gotten better about precise decision making that like and we could now do it with less friction. If we could make the wheel be more configurable AND don't see players complaining about hitting the wrong ping all the time that'd certainly be a win, but we'd want to make sure that's the case first.
> [{quoted}](name=Maple Nectar,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8UNe7507,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2018-02-27T05:29:16.952+0000) > > The decision in the past was that subdividing the wheel beyond 4 quadrants made it harder to use the quick ping system for...well...pinging quickly. That's largely based on user experience/feedback at the time the decision was made, but it could certainly be that players (of all genres) have gotten better about precise decision making that like and we could now do it with less friction. If we could make the wheel be more configurable AND don't see players complaining about hitting the wrong ping all the time that'd certainly be a win, but we'd want to make sure that's the case first. Well that's what the PBE is for isn't it? If you do try this and it seems shitty on PBE then you can approach it from another angle.
: I'm actually really interested/invested in us creating more pings for players to use. When we made the "enemy vision here ping", we talked a bit about whether we could/should make more, but given the tech limitations (couldn't swap out pings on the ping wheel), I opted instead to just do the highest use case one (that the bush has a ward in it to warn your teammates). With the emotes wheel tech being complete, I'm **_hopeful_** that we'll actually be able to do stuff like this in the near future with some sort of configurable ping wheel (or maybe even a second one?). Your specific idea also came up in the dev corner post I made last december looking for dope ideas for 2018 (https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/developer-corner/aG96Psz9-featureqol-changeidea-generator-for-2018-and-beyond?sort_type=best&comment=0030), so it's obvious that the demand is there. I'd love for us to be able to expand this beyond adding the "need vision here" ping, so here's an open question for all you folks reading this. Assume that you were in a game and had neither voice comms, or the ability to type. What are the most useful ping additions you think would be valuable for helping you coordinate with a team? Ping Pitch: The "shit nvm" ping Use case: I just pinged that my enemy laner was mia, but then they came back into the lane out of fog of war. I'd love to be able to ping "nvm" or *erase* the initial ping to let my team know that there's no imminent threat.
> [{quoted}](name=Maple Nectar,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8UNe7507,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-02-27T02:42:53.560+0000) > > I'm actually really interested/invested in us creating more pings for players to use. When we made the "enemy vision here ping", we talked a bit about whether we could/should make more, but given the tech limitations (couldn't swap out pings on the ping wheel), I opted instead to just do the highest use case one (that the bush has a ward in it to warn your teammates). With the emotes wheel tech being complete, I'm **_hopeful_** that we'll actually be able to do stuff like this in the near future with some sort of configurable ping wheel (or maybe even a second one?). Your specific idea also came up in the dev corner post I made last december looking for dope ideas for 2018 (https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/developer-corner/aG96Psz9-featureqol-changeidea-generator-for-2018-and-beyond?sort_type=best&comment=0030), so it's obvious that the demand is there. > > I'd love for us to be able to expand this beyond adding the "need vision here" ping, so here's an open question for all you folks reading this. Assume that you were in a game and had neither voice comms, or the ability to type. What are the most useful ping additions you think would be valuable for helping you coordinate with a team? > > Ping Pitch: > The "shit nvm" ping > > Use case: I just pinged that my enemy laner was mia, but then they came back into the lane out of fog of war. I'd love to be able to ping "nvm" or *erase* the initial ping to let my team know that there's no imminent threat. I think the best course of action once you can is just to increase the amount of pings on the ping wheel (like Overwatch). That way you avoid having to swap out pings or have different hotkeys for different pings and all that jazz.
: Absurd Chat Ban.
1. It seems deserved 2. Chat logs? Also just like you don't go into games giving uplifting feelings, people don't go into games wanting to be flamed and shat on by people like you.
: Rengar is ruined
The majority of Rengar players would have to disagree with you on that. I really have no opinion because I've never been an avid Rengar player so I have no personal input but people seem to love it
AmazoX (EUW)
: I like the effort put into this thread but what's the point of this thread?
> [{quoted}](name=AmazoX,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ni5HBI99,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-02-26T08:30:17.600+0000) > > I like the effort put into this thread but what's the point of this thread? To show how useless tenacity is nowadays
Barkley (NA)
: If you're the guy who votes "no" on a remake
The one issue is legos aren't that bad in large quantities, or if you're expecting it. The main part of the pain in my opinion is just the surprise.
: I hate this champion soo hard
If you really care you should put it in the correct board. (Report a Bug)
: Pink Ward gets carried in most of his games and I can guarantee I play a stronger AP Shaco top than he does, I'm just not famous because of a Boxbox YouTube video.
> [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8Nrcza86,comment-id=00210000,timestamp=2018-02-25T05:02:21.170+0000) > > Pink Ward gets carried in most of his games and I can guarantee I play a stronger AP Shaco top than he does, I'm just not famous because of a Boxbox YouTube video. Idk how good he is at winning games but his plays are off the fuckin' charts
: I had mained Shaco for 8 years. Had. This is bullshit.
Watch Pink Ward. He will show how no matter how little damage you do you will still destroy people
: Why Is Tristana Allowed To Have So Much Range?
Never fear, she's getting nerfed! Riot doesn't know what they're gonna do with this mistake of a champion but here's what they have right now Attack range lowered from 550 to 525 Draw a Bead (Passive) Attack range and cast range of Explosive Charge increased from [0/7/14/21/28/35/42/49/56/63/70/77/84/91/98/105/112/119] to [0/8/16/24/32/40/48/56/64/72/80/88/96/104/112/120/128/136] Rocket Jump (W) damage increased from 60/110/160/210/260 to 100/150/200/150/300
: Funny Darius main names
IDontCarius (Like I don't care) DunkinDarius Axecuse me
: Pulsefire Garen skin concept
As cool as that is it really only works with range... If Jhin didn't have 50 billion skins I'd want one for him
Zumbie (NA)
: i was playing good ultil this morgana said im like a challenger then i started fucking up holy shit
: I Feel Like Everybody Can Name At Least ONE Bug With Their Main
Oh that' another Talon bug I've never noticed. Now that's 4 : ^)
MackMack (NA)
: Perma Banned?
Is this a joke? This has to be a joke. Wait it's not?? Calling out scores is verbal abuse. Saying to report someone is negative attitude. Begging to FF is also negative attitude. "gg ez" is a dick move and only increases your chances of getting punished. This is deserved.
Malkis (NA)
: So Camille Q does more True damage than a Darius ult. How do people not see that as a problem?
I don't know the specifics to these abilities or their interactions with their kits, but there has to be something you're missing here. Camille Q does not do more damage than 5 stack Darius ult as much as you want to believe that.
Kivolan (NA)
: 10 Minutes Is Too Long for Commencing Stopwatch
If the pick rate of the rune lowers TOO dramatically, then Riot will probably bump it back down to 8 seconds. Let's just see it play out before you call it useless.
: Ok one thing, as a previous 16th place mastery malzahar when I was playing league constantly I can give you vital advice. If he uses his E on a minion and he has his shield down and you are in range, all-in on him. He cannot retaliate in any manner. I used these tactics to even beat him playing assassins and it works very effectively.
> [{quoted}](name=Craft Zeppelin,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EBM7M7YW,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-01-15T03:17:16.673+0000) > > Ok one thing, as a previous 16th place mastery malzahar when I was playing league constantly I can give you vital advice. > > If he uses his E on a minion and he has his shield down and you are in range, all-in on him. He cannot retaliate in any manner. > I used these tactics to even beat him playing assassins and it works very effectively. But fam He has a Q that silences you and an ult that has literally no counterplay or at least you need to be out 1300 gold to do anything about. His passive isn't the only thing deterring literally anyone from all inning him, and his E is pretty much the least of your worries out of anything in his kit.
: Which Champ Should I Buy Next?
Nautilus is a pretty good support who I like to play and personally got mastery 7 on. He's really good if you can land hooks and really good ults, plus he can keep someone standing still for years.
: Buff Tank's Damage plz!
Do you want tanks to have more damage or more health? You're kinda contradicting yourself here....
: Thresh (Support Item) Discussion
I don't play Thresh, but when I occasionally play ADC I get supported by them sometimes, and all I can really say is that when I see a Thresh buy Relic Shield, I get instantly tilted. It's just such a bad item on him, it'd be like getting Relic on Rakan, where just because the auto looks like it's melee, doesn't mean it's counted as melee. But in general I think Thresh is a great support. The amount of impact he can have in a lane or in a game in general is just really cool and I love seeing such a mechanically intensive support that can do so much.
: How Voice chat would fix the game!
I would LOVE voice chat. I just think that if anyone gets too loud at the risk of them earraping, yelling at someone, or flaming in general, the game should give a little pop-up in the corner reminding you that you can mute them.
Rioter Comments
: Wish Riot would charge 10$ for the game.
Wait. You just solved LoL's like EVERY PROBLEM. GET THIS MAN A NOBEL PRIZE.
: Malzahar is such a stupid champion.
I absolutely agree. He's my least favorite mid laner to go against, Brand is pretty close but Malz passive just does it for me. It's insanely broken or at least very annoying.
Zeykra (NA)
: Looking for ways to improve?
Play Talon mid. You'll win. Trust me. 100% or your money back guarantee ;)
: Why is my $25 rp card is incorrect
Make a [support ticket](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) and ask them.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Lesstle (EUNE)
: Which is the most CANCER champion in the game?
Singed. Fuck Singed and everything about him.
: NEW MISS FORTUNE SPLASHES
w h a t a b o u t s t a r g u a r d i a n ? And default? I think it just wouldn't fit in with these.
Rioter Comments
NoLifer2000 (EUNE)
: Shen or Galio(as top)
Idk, but Galio top has one of the lowest win rates in the game right now, but he's OP mid. I say for top get Shen and if you want to get Galio, play him mid.
datfatguy (OCE)
: Kha'Zix rant (salt incoming)
I think purely the fact that he has no detection radius is the bullshit thing about him. I think his is the ONLY stealth in the game that isn't broken if he's right on top if an enemy.
: What's your top 3 hated abilities?
{{champion:31}} R {{champion:105}} E {{champion:27}} Q There are a fucking lot more that I could put like Malz ult/Yas W, but I can only choose 3 ;-;
: Why Don't People that are Younger Play League?
I'm 15! :D (Turning 16 on the 31st but who tf cares)
: Who's going to try any of the champs recommended to them in their 2017 year in review? [POLL]
I was recommended Thresh, Blitz, and some other champ (cuz I played Nautilus and Rakan, which is perfectly reasonable). The suggestions were fine, I just have already tried the champs and didn't love them.
: > [{quoted}](name=scribbles782,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=4VExkVOz,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-01-05T18:28:02.333+0000) > > Riot treats people with mental disabilties all the same as everyone else. > > I actually remember a post someone made around Thanksgiving where someone gave their autistic nephew (something like that) their account to play one game because he really wanted to play. The dude logs on the next day with (I think) a 14 day ban. Riot didn't give a shit. > > But I don't think they should. If you know that you have something going on with you that will hinder another 4-9 people's experiences and you still play, then fuck you. You're an asshole for playing the game and ruining it for other people and you should be banned for toxicity simply for this fact. > > If you can get help and get better, by all means play the game. Until then stop ruining games. Thanks. > > EDIT: I know you're not an extreme case of this, but still, you're ruining the game for your team by giving up so easily. What I meant up there was for people who are really autistic or have something really serious. THEY will ruin games and should be banned, more deserving than other people TBH. this is borderline hate speech on people with disabilities, if not completely over the top.
> [{quoted}](name=Falkentyne,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=4VExkVOz,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-01-05T20:15:03.687+0000) > > this is borderline hate speech on people with disabilities, if not completely over the top. No. I'm just pissed at the idea of people going into games, KNOWING they're probably going to ruin it for 4-9 other people. That's why I said if you can get help in your current situation then good for you, go for it and play the game when you're better. But if you know you have a problem then DO NOT RUIN THE GAME. It's not hate speech. It's purely speaking negatively towards people with mental diabilities in terms of a certain issue that negatively affects other people. That's like if someone flamed me for feeding in a game and I said "That's hate speech against people who are bad!" That's stupid.
: "my dad works for riot herp derp derp" {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
> [{quoted}](name=The Cream Reaper,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EnjE30NV,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-01-05T09:10:38.722+0000) > > "my dad works for riot herp derp derp" > > {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}} BOI mah dad is steve jobs he owns rito hell get you banneded bfore you even no wat hit u fam xd
: How does riot 'treat' people with mental disabilities?
Riot treats people with mental disabilties all the same as everyone else. I actually remember a post someone made around Thanksgiving where someone gave their autistic nephew (something like that) their account to play one game because he really wanted to play. The dude logs on the next day with (I think) a 14 day ban. Riot didn't give a shit. But I don't think they should. If you know that you have something going on with you that will hinder another 4-9 people's experiences and you still play, then fuck you. You're an asshole for playing the game and ruining it for other people and you should be banned for toxicity simply for this fact. If you can get help and get better, by all means play the game. Until then stop ruining games. Thanks. EDIT: I know you're not an extreme case of this, but still, you're ruining the game for your team by giving up so easily. What I meant up there was for people who are really autistic or have something really serious. THEY will ruin games and should be banned, more deserving than other people TBH.
afmghost (NA)
: Reminder: Fizz still has too low CDs and too much damage and evasion.
I think his E is a bit overloaded. Kind of like a ridiculously buffed Zhonyas. It has a similarly long invincibility time, but mobility and damage as well. It's dumb.
: After having looked at her w and e damage (as well as a glance at q) I'd have to disagree. For her mana costs her associated damage is adequate especially when you consider how her damage is spread relatively evenly through all four of her skills (which means to do a lot of damage she has to use 4 skills which requires positioning her ball as well as the travel time mechanics -- her damage is fair considering all of this).
> [{quoted}](name=JarodDempsey,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nBqBRra9,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-01-03T00:56:36.717+0000) > > After having looked at her w and e damage (as well as a glance at q) I'd have to disagree. For her mana costs her associated damage is adequate especially when you consider how her damage is spread relatively evenly through all four of her skills (which means to do a lot of damage she has to use 4 skills which requires positioning her ball as well as the travel time mechanics -- her damage is fair considering all of this). Well when I think of Orianna I instantly think of her super safe laning. She can generally lane about a mile away from you if you're almost any assassin and poke/farm with her ball which is something that needs to be considered. It's similar to the old Azir.
: * {{champion:134}} Was too powerful so ionia sent her to a "school", she started feeling weak and understood that this is actually a prison so Syndra killed her teacher and then all of the power she lost was back so she lifted her prison to the air and made this her home so no one will try to restrain her again.
> [{quoted}](name=TheMeowKiller,realm=EUNE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=WGTHFGz7,comment-id=000f,timestamp=2018-01-02T18:27:41.669+0000) > > * {{champion:134}} Was too powerful so ionia sent her to a "school", she started feeling weak and understood that this is actually a prison so Syndra killed her teacher and then all of the power she lost was back so she lifted her prison to the air and made this her home so no one will try to restrain her again. This is an example of a summary well done. I don't know her real lore (I vaguely remember Bricky's summary) or how long it is but this just sounds badass, and a more manageable length than mine. Well done :D
ThePikol (EUNE)
: Isn't LB chain lengh a bit too long?
First off, ignore this AR URF guy. He's just trying to piss you off by posting either blatantly false or opinionated things. Second off, I totally agree with your statement. Usually it's not THAT bad, but it looks like the chain radius bugged and followed the dude who was chained. You can see the yellow circle that is _supposed_ to be the range that you walk out of to break the chain following graves. But regardless, the length does need to be shortened a bit in reality. Especially if LB W's to you after hitting you with it, there is almost no chance of you getting out unless you're playing Ahri/Kled/Sion or some shit.
Show more

scribbles782

Level 58 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion