Pinkapi (NA)
: September 7th.
> [{quoted}](name=Pinkapi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=tqg5x73u,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-08-24T04:12:20.245+0000) > > September 7th. Why the hell are they coming out that late??
Rioter Comments
: Petition for star guardian Vel'koz
: eye is looking all bloody
that a a problem that you most definitely get checked out... Could mean some kind on internal bleeding or something
: Depends on the situation. Did Eve build this over the course of the game or only just as the game was ending? I do the latter all the time to troll, and it's completely harmless.
> [{quoted}](name=Espurr VI,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=8z8thjwQ,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2017-08-23T04:12:22.906+0000) > > Depends on the situation. > > Did Eve build this over the course of the game > > or only just as the game was ending? > > I do the latter all the time to troll, and it's completely harmless. Ur missing the point... It's because of her trinket XD Everyone did this at the end as we were losing...
: I need help top lane
What I like to do is play super aggressive. (assuming you don't play tanks) Because those are all squishy fucks, bait out whatever stops you from killing them (Vayne Condemn, Teemo Blind, ect.) and go all in and either get awesome damages off or kill them.
: Ornn
Conspiracy theory confirmed.
: I put my heart and soul into this epic drawing for everyone to witness. Hope you all enjoy it!
: How did you het 4 honors while feeding like that..? My team usually tells me to kill myself and to quit league.
> [{quoted}](name=Faustavian,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=8z8thjwQ,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-08-22T23:32:51.867+0000) > > How did you het 4 honors while feeding like that..? > My team usually tells me to kill myself and to quit league. I was put with a 4 queue and i was just memeing the whole game, so I guess they just agreed to honor me!
: I just found out how to break League with this one simple trick
I just tested it out in practice mode, unfortunately it doesn't work.
FireDrizzle (EUNE)
: One time I played Elise jungle just so we would all have skt skins(got skin from loot) and someone didnt play with skt even though his premade request I play with skt skin. It was a bit annoying. I fed a bit playing her but was carried, so I atleast i got to say ,"better jungler wins" to the cocky enemy jungler who was boasting in all chat about taking all my buffs :)
> [{quoted}](name=FireDrizzle,realm=EUNE,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=8z8thjwQ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-08-22T19:13:10.411+0000) > > One time I played Elise jungle just so we would all have skt skins(got skin form loot) and someone didnt play with skt even though his premade request I play with skt skin. It was a bit annoying. I fed a bit playing her but was carried, so I atleast i got to say ,"better jungler wins" to the cocky enemy jungler who was boasting in all chat about taking all my buffs :) You didn't answer my question. I want to know if she will be banned. (Everyone was saying to report her, but idk if anyone did, i didn't)
: WTF Ornn's so OP what is this shit?
I feel like he's going to be a bit underpowered for a tank at least... Make the terrain on his Q come up a bit faster and we're gucci.
Rioter Comments
DJ Sona (EUW)
: [Rework Contept] Ryze, The Rune Mage
I don't even know what Ryze does now, he needs a rework...
Jepson00 (EUNE)
: False perm ban?
Post chat logs OR send in a support ticket. https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
Milfshvke (EUW)
: Did i deserve the ban ? Kappa
Does no one know that "Kappa" means that it is just a joke? Either these are fake chat logs and he is making fun of all the people who post their super toxic chat logs and say that they are innocent, or he knows that he deserved the ban, but he put it here anyways.
: Permanently banned (With Ingame log)
File a support ticket, link this thread as a screw you rito, and enjoy having your account back. :)
Nyloaf (NA)
: Zac: Is he worth buying? If so, how does he play? [AUGUST 2017]
I LOVE Zac, I play him support, but I imagine his jg clears being okay. He's pretty tanky and IMO does a good amount on damage for a tank. The play making ability with his ult is crazy and I think he is definitely worth picking up. <3
: What is your favorite skin and why?
Battle Bunny Riven. Instant boner whenever I look at it. If that's not the reason you're looking for, Dragonslayer Braum is cool AF
Rioter Comments
Poniii69 (EUNE)
: Everybody would want this....
As someone who has not been playing NEARLY long enough to be around for these things, I would LOVE to see what League used to be. Unfortunately, This will not be done (according to Riot) because whenever Riot gets rid of something they delete the code. (I guess to free up space or something) and Riot doesn't want to recode everything that they've deleted, like old champ kits and the old map. Unfortunate, really. :c
Os MøZz (EUW)
: Uptade of the system Ranked when you have AFK in your game
YES PLSSSSSSSSS! My friend had a similar idea where the AFK would lose the whole team's worth of LP, which would be pretty much the same thing, as it would probably demote you.
: New Camille Skin Please?
Hold the gosh darn phone... Camille is one of the more recent champs and Illaoi, Taliyah, Aurelion Sol, Kled, and Ivern haven't gotten their second skins yet. Don't get me wrong, I love Camille (she is my third highest mastery champ) and I'm all fot a new skin for her, but I can't see it coming any time soon unfortunately.
: Can Riot perma mute accounts of people that want it?
The only thing I can suggest is sending in a support ticket. I think that is the most reliable way to get a legit response.
: What is the hardest part of making a champion?
Idk, a lot of people say lore has been really good lately...
: Being annoying and finding tiny details
You have 2 repeats. How is lee sin blinded by blinds if he's already blind? Why do blinds work on lee sin? and Why does ignite kill brand? You can ignite brand? They are not the exact same but they are the same concept.
Rioter Comments
Razyelx (EUNE)
: The Most Favorite Champion of All Time [Voting Elimination] - Group G
: I can't tell if this is helpful, cute, or pathetic. You got to b4, chill don't let that go to your head.
> [{quoted}](name=Winters Dawn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=BEGykZ5f,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-08-18T01:56:48.456+0000) > > I can&#x27;t tell if this is helpful, cute, or pathetic. > You got to b4, chill don&#x27;t let that go to your head. It's just a prank brah
: Camille is given unparalleled mobility and is meant to prey on squishies in the backline during teamfights. She is not meant to go toe to toe with other less mobile, tankier melee and win.
> [{quoted}](name=Hexs Fortune,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0EhOl5Li,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-08-18T19:55:34.545+0000) > > Camille is given unparalleled mobility and is meant to prey on squishies in the backline during teamfights. She is not meant to go toe to toe with other less mobile, tankier melee and win. But I like being able to win the lane, she is supposed to feel in control of the fight/lane and I just can't feel that.
Rioter Comments
: My Custom League Champion Idea
Also, I'm looking forward to reading the lore if you do happen to make it! ;D
: Alrighty :D sorry it took me so long to respond.
> [{quoted}](name=KingFrossi,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=6Eu3NNN7,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2017-08-17T00:25:58.663+0000) > > Alrighty :D sorry it took me so long to respond. Wow, that is interesting art! He looks quite a bit different than I thought, but it fits the theme really well, and just thinking of the ult with the firey swings just would look SO COOL! :)
Rioter Comments
: Looking for new midlaner
Assassins are good against long range mages if you can get up close and burst them down. I would recommend Talon, even if you don't like assassins, I find him really fun to play. For a mage, Morgana could be good because her root is easy to hit and she is a counter to Orianna.
: This shit was hilarious
I can't tell if this ad was a joke but I loved it...
: New summoner spell idea
Oh, that would actually be pretty cool. Just make it work on ranged champions and it would be a cool alternative for adcs to take instead of heal.
: Okay, I really like the new E! Makes it so you can juke the target and really feel like a duelist. This looks like a champion that can really fit into the game, and if you do write a lore, making him/her tied to Fiora in some way would make a lot of sense. (Because they are both known for being great duelists)
> [{quoted}](name=scribbles782,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=6Eu3NNN7,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-08-15T17:22:32.756+0000) > > Okay, I really like the new E! Makes it so you can juke the target and really feel like a duelist. This looks like a champion that can really fit into the game, and if you do write a lore, making him/her tied to Fiora in some way would make a lot of sense. (Because they are both known for being great duelists) Oh, and one more really quick request, if you can add some sort of art/a physical description of the champ so I can get a feel of what they look like that would be cool! (even if the art is really bad, it would be great just as an idea!) {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
Okay, I really like the new E! Makes it so you can juke the target and really feel like a duelist. This looks like a champion that can really fit into the game, and if you do write a lore, making him/her tied to Fiora in some way would make a lot of sense. (Because they are both known for being great duelists)
Dengeden (EUW)
: Hm, I wonder why. Couldn't be because people like you give up after 5 minutes.
> [{quoted}](name=Dengeden,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vNN20RWt,comment-id=000500010000,timestamp=2017-08-15T15:12:58.626+0000) > > Hm, I wonder why. Couldn&#x27;t be because people like you give up after 5 minutes. I'm sorry but we're talking about URF here... when the kills are 27-3 at the 7 minute mark, i'd rather not waste my time...
: > [{quoted}](name=scribbles782,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=YxkBFet1,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-08-15T04:42:26.222+0000) > > Oh, that makes sense. Well a lightning mage could be a cool idea, as all we really have is Kenenn for lightning, Also my friend says he would like a lightning mage sorta champ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). So if you can think about it a bit more and switch things up a bit that&#x27;d be really cool! :D (if you do do that you should reply to this comment so i can see ;D) The only abilities that have to stay are the ult and the W since I got the idea for a lightning ability from Agahnim. (a link to the past) I'll update it as I think of better abilities for Q and E! https://i.ytimg.com/vi/tRBtNvAMGU0/hqdefault.jpg
> [{quoted}](name=Off The Heezy,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=YxkBFet1,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2017-08-15T04:58:02.796+0000) > > The only abilities that have to stay are the ult and the W since I got the idea for a lightning ability from Agahnim. (a link to the past) > I&#x27;ll update it as I think of better abilities for Q and E! > https://i.ytimg.com/vi/tRBtNvAMGU0/hqdefault.jpg That is fine, W and R are the more interesting ones anyway. I'm excited to see what you come up with!{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: Future Reworks
I have 2 words for you. That are actually one word. But the way that I'm putting it makes it seem like one word. I digress... MAL ... PHITE. This man needs a VGU more than ANYONE ELSE ON THE RIFT. (except maybe Dr. Mundo.) But you're in gold and i'm only a filthy bronze and you're in gold so i'll leave it to you. *cautiously steps back*
: > [{quoted}](name=scribbles782,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=YxkBFet1,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-08-15T04:13:23.070+0000) > > It&#x27;s Ezreal. Everything but his ult is the exact mechanics of Ezreal. He has a regular liner skill shot, a liner skillshot that passes through minions, and a blink. His ult is the only unique thing in his kit. > **Here is an idea for his passive**- ~~Ezreal~~ Kari gains 10 / 12 / 14% bonus attack speed for 6 seconds every time he hits his abilities, stacking up to 5 times for a maximum of 50 / 60 / 70%. > > ...I&#x27;m sorry but you are going to have to put a bit more thought into a new champion concept than this. tbh i didnt even think of that. I don't like ezreal so i've literally never used him. I only know he has a blink style ability that is point and click anywhere
> [{quoted}](name=Off The Heezy,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=YxkBFet1,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-08-15T04:19:06.262+0000) > > tbh i didnt even think of that. I don&#x27;t like ezreal so i&#x27;ve literally never used him. I only know he has a blink style ability that is point and click anywhere Oh, that makes sense. Well a lightning mage could be a cool idea, as all we really have is Kenenn for lightning, Also my friend says he would like a lightning mage sorta champ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). So if you can think about it a bit more and switch things up a bit that'd be really cool! :D (if you do do that you should reply to this comment so i can see ;D)
Here are my thoughts on this- (Take this with a grain of salt, I'm pretty ignorant XD) Passive- Not insanely unique, due to Fiora's W, but you are allowed to have different abilities do one thing, so I will allow it. Just saying, 300% damage is crazy. Lower it A LOT! Q- The way I think of this is like Hecarim's Q with a charge system (kinda) like Riven's Q. That actually seems pretty cool and unique. I like it. W- 1st off, when you say 'meters' I assume you mean units. (Which I believe are centimeters.) 2nd, 100 units is WAY too short. To put this into perspective, Shen's dash is 600 units. Divide that by 6 and you get a dash that is almost non-existent. I'd say make it a minimum of 450 units. Kinda like a Jarvan Flag, Dash thing in one ability, but shorter. That's no problem. I like this ability! E- This seems like way too overloaded of an ability to be a basic skill. The way I think of it is like a LeBlanc ultimate, that can be recast for ANOTHER clone, and the clones decide what ability to use, like bots, and the third clone can be harmful. If this is how it works, it 1. Doesn't fit the theme, and 2. Is, again, too complicated for a basic ability. In my opinion, needs a complete rework. R- THIS seems like an awesome ability. The healing seems a bit excessive, but otherwise it is a very cool ultimate. It essentially empowers your autos and abilities. You should probably add a duration for it too though. Maybe 10 seconds? In fact, cool downs on all the abilities would be nice. And if this ult can shorten the abilities cooldowns so you can make more use out of it that would be cool. **Summary-** Passive- Works well with this champ/theme, lower the damage to ~150-200%? Q- Looks great, do not change. W- Change range to units, Make dash ~450 units or higher, otherwise, great! E- Too overloaded, Doesn't fit duelist theme, needs complete overhaul, IMO. R- Very cool and unique ability, maybe lower healing and add a duration. Now all I ask is that you add cooldowns and maybe take away the "%"s from the damages, makes it a bit misleading like it's a percent of the base damage of the ability, but in that case we wouldn't know the base damages. I hope you take my criticism into consideration! :D
: [Mid lane lightning mage concept] Kari
It's Ezreal. Everything but his ult is the exact mechanics of Ezreal. He has a regular liner skill shot, a liner skillshot that passes through minions, and a blink. His ult is the only unique thing in his kit. **Here is an idea for his passive**- ~~Ezreal~~ Kari gains 10 / 12 / 14% bonus attack speed for 6 seconds every time he hits his abilities, stacking up to 5 times for a maximum of 50 / 60 / 70%. ...I'm sorry but you are going to have to put a bit more thought into a new champion concept than this.
Razyelx (EUNE)
: The Most Favorite Champion of All Time [Voting Elimination] - Group E
Why does no one like the champs that I like? ;------------------;
Swarovsko (EUW)
: They nerfed her many times before this nerf happened (W radius lowered, ult cd increased, w passive changed but with less ap ratio. These were all deserved nerfs, not saying that she didn't need them), and tbh I was fine with the nerfs but the fact that they nerfed her again when she was at 47% win rate made me quit playing her. I don't wanna spend 10 euros on a champion who will probably become unplayable sooner or later because of how strong he/she is in pro play. Some people say that I can play the champ anyway but I** persoanally** dislike losing in ranked because my champion got gutted for the sake of pro play balance.
> [{quoted}](name=Swarovsko,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=sMbT7t2T,comment-id=000900010000,timestamp=2017-08-14T23:46:17.736+0000) > > They nerfed her many times before this nerf happened (W radius lowered, ult cd increased, w passive changed but with less ap ratio. These were all deserved nerfs, not saying that she didn&#x27;t need them), and tbh I was fine with the nerfs but the fact that they nerfed her again when she was at 47% win rate made me quit playing her. I don&#x27;t wanna spend 10 euros on a champion who will probably become unplayable sooner or later because of how strong he/she is in pro play. > Some people say that I can play the champ anyway but I** persoanally** dislike losing in ranked because my champion got gutted for the sake of pro play balance. Well i believe Worlds is coming soon so after that Rito might be like "Oh shit, Syndra's win rate is literally down the toilet!" And I can see them rebalancing her. Rito likes to go through a 'phase' of not caring about Solo Queue when Worlds is around the corner.
Swarovsko (EUW)
: Omg I would like to buy that Syndra skin, too bad she's getting destroyed in the patch notes
> [{quoted}](name=Swarovsko,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=sMbT7t2T,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2017-08-14T19:04:08.279+0000) > > Omg I would like to buy that Syndra skin, too bad she&#x27;s getting destroyed in the patch notes What do u mean she's getting destroyed? Do you mean the patch that just recently came out?
Rioter Comments
: lets make a rammus post without just an ok
Show more

scribbles782

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion