: Can i get some recommendations for games?
DOKI DOKI LITERATURE CLUB. (Don't play it if you're easily disturbed, HEED THE WARNINGS)
Sheder (EUNE)
: Can't Kick AFK teammate from the team.
Why would you need to kick an AFK? Whether they're in the game or not they're not doing anything....
Nasteey (NA)
: 8 Ways to Improve Your Rank in Season 8
I actually really like this video. It has some advice that I don't see in many of the other videos like this and I can respect that. Gj fam <3
: Am I wrong or does Brand need a buff, Riot please reply!
I may be wrong, but Brand seems pretty strong with all the buffs he's getting. I see Brand as a mainly teamfight-oriented mage, so it makes sense that he's not great in lane. He has a ton of AOE in his kit and a pretty easy to land poke tool (his pillar). Brand is one of the most oppressive mages (for me) to play against in lane, maybe behind Malzahar and Orianna. But I think that despite this, he preforms the best/most reliably in teamfights. Orianna could be better but you have to land a good ult which can be difficult. IMO, Brand is just fine as he is, if not a bit too strong. (But this is coming from a Silver 4 to a Diamond 3, soooo...) PS: I didn't read a lot of your post because the wall of text is scary... Space some things out for clarity :3 (for future reference)
: send a [Ticket](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us) to riot support, Im pretty sure they will give you the 1 orange essence
> [{quoted}](name=DaenrysTargaryen,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=X2EuWE4a,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-12-14T10:09:06.181+0000) > > send a [Ticket](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us) to riot support, Im pretty sure they will give you the 1 orange essence Riot can't give you esence. (I already tried and Rito said this- "Sorry, but I can’t give you any extra essence. Currently, the only way to earn essence is to disenchant one of your shards, or find essence inside of a Hextech Chest."
Ramen226 (NA)
: "It's a just a norm calm down xD"
Well if I fuck around in a normal game and don't even fuck up the game (just mess with a duo partner or something) I get death threats and they spam my KDA and shit (even when it's not bad... Ex. 2/5/3), and it's so annoying. If you're looking for a match where everyone's trying go to fucking ranked...
Kr1sys (NA)
: "How much did you pay for 'insert rank'"
My elo: Hey fam where'd you buy silver? The bottom of a cereal box? (I went 1/7 as Yas once >.>)
: Laughing Fish's 200,000 lifetime upvote spectacular! (Come and get your free skins!)
https://1.bp.blogspot.com/--dDj-my_IdA/WF1RZ5c6lfI/AAAAAAAAkc4/bMDonm0RmrgjeAFWd-FxXdG0yX66xVfvACLcB/s400/christmas%2Bgif.gif A Christmas Lesson to Laughing Fish <3
: looking for advice on what to get from my shop
If you want to get ANY of these, I'd go with SKT Jhin, only because it's a legacy (and a good skin overall). But seeing that you don't play Jhin a lot, I'd save your RP on something else. (Unless you want Cottontail Fizz)
: Question about "Your Shop" :)
Huh... This is actually kind of interesting. I'd love a Rioter to clear this up. Or you might be able to find the answer on the LoL wiki for it... Good luck finding an answer :)
Ichibiri (NA)
: How to climb in ranked.
2-3 games will give you a leaverbuster, AND even if your team wins, if you're disconnected for a good part of the game you lose rather than win LP. Given that last line, I think you missed Memes and Games.
: Can we make in order to play a champion at ranked that you will need at least A rank 2-3 mastery?
TBH I think if you don't have at least mastery 4 on the champ, you have no business playing them in ranked. In high elo youtube vids I see many people have mastery 7 on their champs and I think that's how it should be.
hellojen (NA)
: Should I main Akali or Fizz
Hmmmm.... Akali = Asshole Fizz = More of an asshole I'd go with Akali. (Also because I don't know of any resources for Fizz gameplay, [but here's a really good/educational Akali player!](https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDIJhfKjVYlbo5-oQvM5EqQ)
akalmulla (EUW)
: Highest damage dealt to champions in 1 game
I don't know... The highest damage was probably done on an ADC or mid laner rather than a Fiddlesticks. And there have been 1-2- even 3 hour games where people probably have done a LOT more damage than that so probably not. Gj tho :3
hellojen (NA)
: Will I get banned for unintentionally feeding on a blind pick match?
If you do get banned, you can contact a Riot member with a [support ticket](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) and with enough convincing, have them review the game personally to see if your ban justified. Also as far as I know, if you have at least one kill and one assist, you should be in the clear (not so sure though, I'd just say have good kill participation) And one more thing... If someone reports you for inting in a blind pick game with you apologizing, they have to be a special kind of asshole. But you should be fine <3 {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: I had to stop playing Ornn because you made him the most busted champ in the entire game
Just play him... Abuse him before he gets nerfed if you think he's that broken. And if you won't play him because his stats are too high is he really your favorite champion?
: What dumb things did you do/say when you started League?
i used to build 4-6 needlessly large rods cuz im like "omg look at all this flat ap its BUSTED!" also my friend told me to build runnans and stack warmogs on zilean
Rioter Comments
Aamano (NA)
: I just had a thought about Lissandra passive
That would kinda make sense, except a fire-based champ and an ice-based champ being the only 2 champions with a certain CC doesn't make too much sense. (Would be cool tho)
: Send a support ticket with a drawing to bribe riot, and they will give you the Orange Essence
> [{quoted}](name=invisiblecat1,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=oN2sZl1g,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-12-09T18:27:35.248+0000) > > Send a support ticket with a drawing to bribe riot, and they will give you the Orange Essence Unfortunately, they can't do that. I once needed 2 Blue Essence (a few months ago), and I gave them fantastic art, but they declined. THERMALLAMP told me this- "Sorry, but I can’t give you any extra essence. Currently, the only way to earn essence is to disenchant one of your shards, or find essence inside of a Hextech Chest." :c
F1SHEYES (NA)
: Champion Mastery
Game length does give you more XP. Just spam him and you'll get it sooner or later :)
NataliaxX (EUNE)
: Unfair Please Help Me!!
Fam... Riot doesn't give a shit about how you 'tryharded' or 'binged so much time' or anything. If you're going to sue for a FOURTEEN DAY BAN then that's your own problem.....
: So... when is chat being removed?
Slash. Mute. All. Done. Get out.
ElbowBlock (EUNE)
: Wonder who's gonna win this game
Rioter Comments
: New Health Bars
I like and dislike it for certain reasons. Like- It makes it look like I'm doing a lot more damage (which as a Talon player is always fun) Dislike- The style is different than League... If you look at the map's style compared to the health bars it looks like they came from a whole different game.
: Not sure if this chat restriction was unfair, but seemed to be so
Saying "Open mid" and saying to report someone are both bannable.
Rioter Comments
: are you kidding me?.... you have any idea how much worse stuff i hear on a regular basis from this game? KYS means kid you suck.. not kill yourself. "yourself" is one word. it would be KY.. not KYS, this makes no sense.
> [{quoted}](name=Kamro1992,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=VA1AiAdL,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-12-04T00:59:04.191+0000) > > are you kidding me?.... you have any idea how much worse stuff i hear on a regular basis from this game? KYS means kid you suck.. not kill yourself. &quot;yourself&quot; is one word. it would be KY.. not KYS, this makes no sense. IDK if you're stupid, bad at making excuses, or both.....
Rioter Comments
One35 (NA)
: Your Least Favorite Champion in the Game
I can write an ESSAY about why Singed is my least favorite champion and why he should get a full overhaul or be removed. But here's the gist of it. - His gameplay is just so _dumb_. What Riot member looked at the cancer proxyfarming gameplay that someone came up with and thought that they shouldn't try to fix it? When he proxyfarms it's so annoying because you can't do anything about it because you'll just waste your time when he runs into tower and now he has a CS lead, so you just have to let it happen. - He's so ugly. Just look at his design, look at his skins, look at his abilities... what about it looks appealing in any way? I can't handle looking a his splash art on any of his skins and he completely ruins the SSW skin line for me. - WHY DOES HE HAVE A FLIP? I'm going to preface this with saying that I don't read lores, so this is probably something in Singed's lore or... something. But why an old man who is also a chemist can flip a mountain is a bit questionable to me. I can kinda see Volibear and Urgot having it because they are both almost images of 'strength' in a way so that makes sense. But an old man with potions, I just don't get it. - His dance. <--- just that.
Durfain (EUW)
: I demand compensation
I'm just going to hope that you missed Memes and Games, and that's what you were going for. Also... {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
: buff ap champs
Rioter Comments
: Christmas Sale
I think they should bring back "Your Shop"
: It really sucks to be an immobile mage not named Malzahar right now
Malzahar is my permaban every time I play mid. No question. The PBE nerfs aren't good enough. >:c
Rioter Comments
Cocho (NA)
: Are you talking about be? lol. The difference is minimal, its better for newer players, still the same earning for level 30s
> [{quoted}](name=Cocho,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WeE8eAwW,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-11-29T11:42:32.884+0000) > > Are you talking about be? lol. > > The difference is minimal, its better for newer players, still the same earning for level 30s This system is 100% slower than the IP system. I can see where he's coming from but COME ON. I want to buy Zoe but BE is more valuable than diamonds rn...
Arduno (NA)
: When did they change Tamh Kench?
That has always been like that... It never changed.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Zeroxys (NA)
: logged in after 2 week absence, now almost all my rp is gone...
I guess contact Riot support and file a Support Ticket. You should find the best results there.
: Zoe's RNG "W" is way too unreliable
I think her W sometimes having little-no use is just compensation for her E+W one-shots. If she had a strong W, she would just be really broken. She's kinda overloaded as is... (I'm not saying her ult is weak because it synergizes with her kit really well).
: can someone at Riot contact me please, its for something very important to me..
Send in a support ticket... If it's really that important you'll find someone there who may be able to talk to you.
The DJ (EUW)
: So If You Slow a target with ur E... does that counts as impared movement or not?
> [{quoted}](name=The DJ,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=O8gdPK0z,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-11-25T10:07:57.352+0000) > > So If You Slow a target with ur E... does that counts as impared movement or not? I don't know if you're joking or not but when I made this thread I meant Sudden Impact. I'll change the title now ^_^
Sciela (NA)
: Camille was EXTREMELY not broken when she launched. If you took the time to learn how her kit works, she literally tells you everything she's going to do, and gives you so much room to play around her kit. But expecting people to actually use counterplay is too much to ask, so we nerfed her so much that she's just bad now.
> [{quoted}](name=Sciela,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NGZUMOv0,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-25T02:13:50.579+0000) > > Camille was EXTREMELY not broken when she launched. If you took the time to learn how her kit works, she literally tells you everything she&#x27;s going to do, and gives you so much room to play around her kit. But expecting people to actually use counterplay is too much to ask, so we nerfed her so much that she&#x27;s just bad now. IDK, I remember playing her and fucking people up left and right. Not to mention just looking at her numbers they were insane.
Sciela (NA)
: * People call Ornn garbage and weak (when in reality he was stronger than average) > Riot buffs him > People complain about him being broken > Riot overnerfs him or makes him feel bad to play * People call Camille OP when she's really not > Riot nerfs her into obscurity > Champ disappears and is still never played * People call Poppy weak when she's fine > Riot buffs her into absurdity and she becomes pick or ban > Riot guts her and makes her feel awful to play > Riot buffs her numbers but leaves her kit feeling clunky * People call Taliyah weak when she's fine > Riot buffs her into absurdity ... and now, people are calling Zoe OP and broken and all that when she's fine. She can't stand up to most of the meta champs, and she is one of the squishiest, easiest caught out champs in the game. You get to her, and she just dies. But we'll end up nerfing her to appease the idiotic masses since dodging skillshots is an absurd requirement.
> [{quoted}](name=Sciela,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NGZUMOv0,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-11-25T00:58:52.828+0000) > > * People call Ornn garbage and weak (when in reality he was stronger than average) &gt; Riot buffs him &gt; People complain about him being broken &gt; Riot overnerfs him or makes him feel bad to play > > * People call Camille OP when she&#x27;s really not &gt; Riot nerfs her into obscurity &gt; Champ disappears and is still never played > > * People call Poppy weak when she&#x27;s fine &gt; Riot buffs her into absurdity and she becomes pick or ban &gt; Riot guts her and makes her feel awful to play &gt; Riot buffs her numbers but leaves her kit feeling clunky > > * People call Taliyah weak when she&#x27;s fine &gt; Riot buffs her into absurdity > > ... and now, people are calling Zoe OP and broken and all that when she&#x27;s fine. She can&#x27;t stand up to most of the meta champs, and she is one of the squishiest, easiest caught out champs in the game. You get to her, and she just dies. But we&#x27;ll end up nerfing her to appease the idiotic masses since dodging skillshots is an absurd requirement. About Camille... She was EXTREMELY overpowered at release. To this day the most broken release I've been around for. (Been around since Ivern release so not saying much) but still... As a Camille player (not as much as I used to be), the first 2-3 nerfs were warranted like reducing the %health on her Q and her ult being weaker at early levels. But when they removed the healing on her W, nerfed her passive to shit, and all that, now she's near-unplayable unless you're really good with her. At least they're slowly buffing her ^_^
Toppien (NA)
: whats a ward? (bronze 1 here)
> [{quoted}](name=Toppien,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=AQR082AX,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-11-23T04:41:46.420+0000) > > whats a ward? (bronze 1 here) 'Ward'? You uncultured fool, it's spelled "word". And a word is 'a single distinct meaningful element of speech or writing, used with others (or sometimes alone) to form a sentence and typically shown with a space on either side when written or printed.' I don't know what a ward is... When you spell words wrong like that it can really come off as the wrong message than what you're trying to convey...
: Why do minions have a hard time landing dates?
Rioter Comments
Show more

scribbles782

Level 46 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion