: >bot lane won't have heal/ignite/barrier/exhaust What bot laner in their right mind would bring barrier. That's unbelievably selfish.
> [{quoted}](name=tombdragon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JkK7veu7,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-10-16T20:02:19.279+0000) > > What bot laner in their right mind would bring barrier. > > That's unbelievably selfish. Um... Thats's the meta... Protect the ADC. He takes barrier supp takes heal
: > [{quoted}](name=MysterQ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JkK7veu7,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-10-16T18:42:30.480+0000) > > Let us just pray that dailyXP missions do not require 5mans. I can see it now "Queue up in a 6 man premade" "No flash on all 5 man premades" "Must play without any items in a 5 man premade" "Don't level up any abilities in a 5 man premade"
> [{quoted}](name=How Do You Meta,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JkK7veu7,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-10-16T18:43:55.381+0000) > > I can see it now > "Queue up in a 6 man premade" > > "No flash on all 5 man premades" > > "Must play without any items in a 5 man premade" > > "Don't level up any abilities in a 5 man premade" "Play solo in a 5 man premade"
: Let's talk about New Eve Riot, for the sake of the Eve mains.
TL;DR... But for when you said that she has no flash mechanics, she can charge up her charm then flash Q. I've had that happen to me multiple times
Kinkoh (NA)
: How was I suppose to catch that axe riot?
Rioter Comments
Keepe (NA)
: I actually did find it easy to get out of Bronze. I can promise you that in Bronze I, you'll find people working a lot harder to go up than you will ever find in Silver V-II.
> [{quoted}](name=Keepe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sY5KQ7xv,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-10-28T04:24:36.981+0000) > > I actually did find it easy to get out of Bronze. I can promise you that in Bronze I, you'll find people working a lot harder to go up than you will ever find in Silver V-II. I actually had the easiest time getting from bronze I to bronze III. I scraped that out in a week flat and then was in bronze 2-1 for months... But hey I'm silver now! :D
: 2017 Goals Achieved!
You don't have Lux level 5 (close tho!), and I think you should get ranked. A lot of people climb by playing support and the season's about to end so what's the worst that can happen?
Rioter Comments
Vo1dWalker (EUNE)
: Hardstuck Gold need tips.
Appreciate that you're in gold and you get the skin xd
ChaosExcors (EUNE)
: Once you go in as Talon, you either kill someone or, if you don´t, you can´t easily go out of the fight. He has no real escape tool besides 2.5 sec. stealth on ult, which you probably want to use in the fight. And if you get hard-CC´d as the wall-jump starts (not when you´re already jumped over) it gets cancelled and the wall still goes on CD. Talon is a strong assassin, probably because he has such a unique way of mobility and he can abuse Lethality to its fullest. But that doesn´t mean I´d like to see a Talon take on an equally fed duo of Lucian & Braum or such.
> [{quoted}](name=ChaosExcors,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZZxUqFTr,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2017-10-15T10:40:46.069+0000) > > Once you go in as Talon, you either kill someone or, if you don´t, you can´t easily go out of the fight. > He has no real escape tool besides 2.5 sec. stealth on ult, which you probably want to use in the fight. > And if you get hard-CC´d as the wall-jump starts (not when you´re already jumped over) it gets cancelled and the wall still goes on CD. > > Talon is a strong assassin, probably because he has such a unique way of mobility and he can abuse Lethality to its fullest. > But that doesn´t mean I´d like to see a Talon take on an equally fed duo of Lucian & Braum or such. I take stormraiders, so I proc it in fights and after i assassinate someone of the fight is still a threat I use the bonus move speed to jump out.
Yiizus (EUW)
: Urgot and Sterak's?
I think Riot is gonna look into Urgot's kit or other items to compensate for the loss of the item.
Rioter Comments
Xavanic (NA)
: How to deal with bad teammates?
If you see me in champ select, dodge. Simple as that <3
: I got banned for 14 days
I have a few questions... - What did you get banned for? - Do you have chat logs? - Did you send a [support ticket](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new)? - "A nail on insulation"? That's a new one
: honestly assasins are supposed to have drawbacks. yes u know eve is coming for you if she marks you but you don't know the direction until the last second my main {{champion:76}} has the same thing... except my "mark" isnt point and click, and i dont get a CC after i use it. your uktimate looks amazing.. does it take skill? yeah... of course.. if you misscaculate do they survive? yeah. guess what? on nid if i miscalculate... not only do they survive.. I DIE!!! you can argue that i can do that at a 6 second cooldown while your ultimate has a much longer cooldown. and thats true.. but if you screw it up you need to wait for it to come off cooldown if i screw it up... i gave them a kill and i need to wait for a respawn timer. thats the price for being able to go in often..
> [{quoted}](name=SwiftKitten88,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZZxUqFTr,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-10-12T01:03:42.356+0000) > > honestly assasins are supposed to have drawbacks. > > yes u know eve is coming for you if she marks you but you don&#x27;t know the direction until the last second > > my main {{champion:76}} has the same thing... except my &quot;mark&quot; isnt point and click, and i dont get a CC after i use it. > > your uktimate looks amazing.. does it take skill? yeah... of course.. if you misscaculate do they survive? yeah. > > guess what? on nid if i miscalculate... not only do they survive.. I DIE!!! > > you can argue that i can do that at a 6 second cooldown while your ultimate has a much longer cooldown. > and thats true.. but if you screw it up you need to wait for it to come off cooldown > if i screw it up... i have them a kill and i need to wait for a respawn timer. > > thats the price for being able to go in often.. Assassins are SUPPOSED to have drawbacks? I'm a Talon main, where tf are his drawbacks?! xD
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
FooDang (NA)
: Your CS per minute is really bad. You legit got 55 CS in a 28 minute game with Camille. I'm actually suprised you are in Silver 4. Get your ass in the training tool and practice those last hits in a low stress environment. You will not climb any higher with CS like that. You need better mechanics. Mechanics=Last Hits Last Hits=Gold Gold=Items Items=Power Power=Objectives Objectives=Win Mechanics (Micro/Macro) = Win TooEZ
> [{quoted}](name=FooDang,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Xu06FBAJ,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2017-10-13T02:02:25.300+0000) > > Your CS per minute is really bad. > You legit got 55 CS in a 28 minute game with Camille. I&#x27;m actually suprised you are in Silver 4. > Get your ass in the training tool and practice those last hits in a low stress environment. You will not climb any higher with CS like that. You need better mechanics. > > Mechanics=Last Hits > Last Hits=Gold > Gold=Items > Items=Power > Power=Objectives > Objectives=Win > > Mechanics (Micro/Macro) = Win > > TooEZ Thank you. This is actually something that I've been noticing. I've been placing such an emphasis on roaming/helping my team that I almost never focus on farming and I end up with really low CS numbers. I'll try to work on this :)
: What Triggers You?
I don't care what the enemies are saying to me, but when MY TEAMMATE seems like they only play ranked to tilt me, their own teammate, that really grinds my gears...
: Getting out of Bronze is about 30x easier than getting out of Silver. Just farm and force objectives. That's really easy since no one challenges you. In silver you get 4 manned while your team fails to push mid 4v1
> [{quoted}](name=AirKingNeo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Xu06FBAJ,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2017-10-13T00:39:07.217+0000) > > Getting out of Bronze is about 30x easier than getting out of Silver. > > Just farm and force objectives. That&#x27;s really easy since no one challenges you. > > In silver you get 4 manned while your team fails to push mid 4v1 I legit had this happen to me today. I was playing Talon so I had the whole enemy team chasing me top [All 5] for upwards of 1 minute, and my team did nothing but question mark ping me instead of dragging or something. : ^)
Shadòw (EUW)
: Actually getting out of Bronze to Plat is extremely easy You just have to farm and win
> [{quoted}](name=Shadòw,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Xu06FBAJ,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-10-12T21:50:53.386+0000) > > Actually getting out of Bronze to Plat is extremely easy > > You just have to farm and win : ^)
Rioter Comments
: Boosting
Wow, that guy is so low and should get banned... Try to make sure he doesn't and send a support ticket if he does
Suasion (NA)
: Urgot Can No Longer Use Sterak’s Gage
I think Urgot is busted... TBH when I played him for a few games I thought he was gonna get hotfixed to shit! His passive does so much damage, he's the only juggernaut with a dash, his ult is just a tilt machine, his Q being shit doesn't even matter.
Quepha (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Serika Zero,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NiUQH1V1,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-10-11T16:43:51.326+0000) > > I agree for ranked. I disagree for normals. Totally agree, if it were a normal game I would have played it out. However, these guys were first-timing what is effectively a new champion in Ranked. Clearly a free loss that I saved myself from.
> [{quoted}](name=Quepha,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NiUQH1V1,comment-id=00030001,timestamp=2017-10-11T17:02:11.403+0000) > > Totally agree, if it were a normal game I would have played it out. However, these guys were first-timing what is effectively a new champion in Ranked. Clearly a free loss that I saved myself from. Just ban Eve... Either they will pick their usual jungler before Eve. dodge themselves, OR they troll pick and you dodge.
: Is Garen a Kled Counter?
I think (assuming you're tank Garen) You can always counter Kled. Just stack armor like Thornmail, Randuins, Tabi, ect.
Nhifu (NA)
: Pick three champions for ranked and only for next season :D
Talon mid, Camille top, Nautilus support. (Under certain circumstances Katarina or Kled)
Kaìju (NA)
: To be fair Camille isn't really allowed to be strong because her kit is so loaded. Iirc during her testing one of the play testers was either a high elo player or a pro and he had advised they not release her as is, because she was a monster by design. However that doesn't also justify nerfing her both directly and in build and she should get some help.
> [{quoted}](name=Kaìju,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jPg9JAtR,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2017-10-10T11:58:35.680+0000) > > To be fair Camille isn&#x27;t really allowed to be strong because her kit is so loaded. Iirc during her testing one of the play testers was either a high elo player or a pro and he had advised they not release her as is, because she was a monster by design. However that doesn&#x27;t also justify nerfing her both directly and in build and she should get some help. O O F as a Camille player I get a boner just thinking about the Gage buffs... I do hope they lower the price though.
: > [{quoted}](name=scribbles782,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QBGT9fNd,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2017-10-10T01:20:58.330+0000) > > I promise you that&#x27;s not the free rotation this week. Look on the actual game. Umm, tbh that site is the real deal and always updates. Riot first updates the site. THE NEXT DAY, they release the champions shown on the site. Wait until a few hours and you'll see.
> [{quoted}](name=shadowlord723,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QBGT9fNd,comment-id=00030000000000000000,timestamp=2017-10-10T07:15:27.325+0000) > > Umm, tbh that site is the real deal and always updates. Riot first updates the site. THE NEXT DAY, they release the champions shown on the site. Wait until a few hours and you&#x27;ll see. Wow, that's a bit dumb. But yeah, now I see it, thanks for telling me!
nm1010 (NA)
: I can only assume you tilt horribly and cause your own losses, bronze is a very easy elo to escape. If you would like I can give you suggestions.
> [{quoted}](name=nm1010,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Qgp2AWT0,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-10-10T01:13:23.645+0000) > > I can only assume you tilt horribly and cause your own losses, bronze is a very easy elo to escape. If you would like I can give you suggestions. I can use suggestions to get out of bronze in flex! (Got Silver 4 in solo/duo but I wanna get silver in flex for better rewards) And I notice that you are a fellow Talon player, as am I ;D {{champion:91}} So even any tips on Talon would be cool. And yes, I am a leech. <3
bullitDG (EUW)
: Demotion shield
You will be fine. As far as I know demotion protection only means you can't demote, but I'm pretty sure you'll be safe not playing ranked for the rest of the season. (My reccomendation, as I would do that if I got gold)
: VGU = Yes, kit tweak = please no. As someone who just recently discovered the joy that is Morgana support I ask not to change her kit. Stat tweaks maybe, but her kit works so nice as it is. I git nervous when developers put their Cheetos dust covered fingers into the game play kits of champions. A VGU would be great. She looks so out dated compared to other champions. Her audio tracks are so few. Not even asking for more skins, all though they would be much appreciated, but just give her some more umph to her visual impact on the screen and deeper audio to increase the fear opponents feel at the site of her.
> [{quoted}](name=arphaxadUSA,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xEE78rqj,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-10-09T18:52:53.453+0000) > > VGU = Yes, kit tweak = please no. > > As someone who just recently discovered the joy that is Morgana support I ask not to change her kit. Stat tweaks maybe, but her kit works so nice as it is. I git nervous when developers put their Cheetos dust covered fingers into the game play kits of champions. > > A VGU would be great. She looks so out dated compared to other champions. Her audio tracks are so few. Not even asking for more skins, all though they would be much appreciated, but just give her some more umph to her visual impact on the screen and deeper audio to increase the fear opponents feel at the site of her. A VGU (along with Kayle) has been confirmed for the relatively near future. Sorry to break the news! {{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}}
Cyrosi (NA)
: I think I'd be ok with longer games, as long as said games were generally less than 45 minutes (then I could just assume they'd be an hour for safety reasons if I had to go somewhere later). But the short games don't really bother me. Although I'm a relatively new player, and so don't really have any expectations. I think my one comment (as someone who knows next to nothing about MOBAs in general) is that I feel like towers don't do anything mid-late game. I'm not really sure what to do to fix that. But when I can be sitting next to a tower and someone lvl 13 can go in range and try to kill me, be there for 3-5 seconds, and get away with impunity, (regardless of weather or not I live) I sort of feel like the towers are useless. I get that they can't insta-gib people or diving wouldn't be a thing, and that they can't take away a % of damage all the time, or tanks/melee wouldn't be as effective. But I feel like they need to do a little more than they do at the moment. Maybe they could deal more damage to you the more you get hit by them?
> [{quoted}](name=Cyrosi,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=N50jgzuK,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-10-09T17:15:10.748+0000) > > I think I&#x27;d be ok with longer games, as long as said games were generally less than 45 minutes (then I could just assume they&#x27;d be an hour for safety reasons if I had to go somewhere later). But the short games don&#x27;t really bother me. Although I&#x27;m a relatively new player, and so don&#x27;t really have any expectations. I think my one comment (as someone who knows next to nothing about MOBAs in general) is that I feel like towers don&#x27;t do anything mid-late game. > > I&#x27;m not really sure what to do to fix that. But when I can be sitting next to a tower and someone lvl 13 can go in range and try to kill me, be there for 3-5 seconds, and get away with impunity, (regardless of weather or not I live) I sort of feel like the towers are useless. I get that they can&#x27;t insta-gib people or diving wouldn&#x27;t be a thing, and that they can&#x27;t take away a % of damage all the time, or tanks/melee wouldn&#x27;t be as effective. But I feel like they need to do a little more than they do at the moment. > > Maybe they could deal more damage to you the more you get hit by them? I have very similar beliefs to you. I'm relatively new, and I, along with everyone playing the game right now, believes that towers are underpowered as shit right now. They already do more damage the more times they hit you, but cap out at several shots. I feel like it shouldn't cap out. So short towerdives aren't a suicide mission, but after like 6-7 shots it becomes a problem for everyone. (Even tanks)
: > [{quoted}](name=scribbles782,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QBGT9fNd,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2017-10-09T21:34:45.180+0000) > > Um... That site never gets updated. (In the list of champs it has a bunch of outdated splash arts). I don&#x27;t know when this rotation was from, but definitely not now Um.. I don't know what you're talking about because I grabbed that link from the [LoL homepage](http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/)?? It was posted, literally, 8 hours ago? {{sticker:sg-lux-2}} https://image.prntscr.com/image/VcL6fdgcRNizbJts7Wupyg.png
> [{quoted}](name=Teapup,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QBGT9fNd,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2017-10-10T00:51:09.954+0000) > > Um.. I don&#x27;t know what you&#x27;re talking about because I grabbed that link from the [LoL homepage](http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/)?? > It was posted, literally, 8 hours ago? > {{sticker:sg-lux-2}} > > https://image.prntscr.com/image/VcL6fdgcRNizbJts7Wupyg.png I promise you that's not the free rotation this week. Look on the actual game.
: assassins are so weak guys. ...
Damn, I was about to say "Yeah, I agree, Talon is shit rn... buff pls!" (Proud Talon main)
: The opposing team has no reason to drag out the fight once they've started winning...
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=jETQfX6l,comment-id=000200010000,timestamp=2017-10-09T22:44:04.698+0000) > > The opposing team has no reason to drag out the fight once they&#x27;ve started winning... They will because they're dicks and want to drag out the suffering. Basic League psychology XD
: I wish Riot would just disable surrenders completely. They just don't help. I've seen too many games surrendered when it wasn't over. Too many people that've given up early. Riot, seriously. Stop this mentality, and _force_ people to either play or be punished.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=jETQfX6l,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-10-09T20:50:25.039+0000) > > I wish Riot would just disable surrenders completely. They just don&#x27;t help. > > I&#x27;ve seen too many games surrendered when it wasn&#x27;t over. Too many people that&#x27;ve given up early. Riot, seriously. Stop this mentality, and _force_ people to either play or be punished. Now, THAT would be toxic to the game. People will still play or get punished, assuming they're the only 1-3 people who want to ff. There are a lot of games that would be a stomp, but the enemies would drag it out and it would be painful. Also, your team can be in an extremely uphill battle. For example, let's say your team has a Pantheon and a Talon, and maybe some other champs that fall off late. The enemies have a Vayne, nasus, vaigar, a Sion, and some other tank. It's literally an uphill battle that can't be won and you don't want to drag out the pain. There are many reasons that surrendering is a fine aspect to the game.
: What's your play style like? It's very dependent on that. I would definitely give the free champion's a shot, [here's the current rotation](http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/champions-skins/free-rotation/new-free-champion-rotation-draven-janna-thresh-and-more). Out of the free champions right now, I'm going to suggest: Twitch Warwick Syndra Draven Quinn Poppy for you. Just remember if you pick an non-adc role, you'll have to learn how to CS in that lane alone and laning mid/top in general if you don't know yet (keeping both sides warded, looking for enemy ganks from really any angle, know when to dive with your jgler) I'm a support main, so I tend to like mages myself. (Sona, Soraka, Janna, Lulu, Nami are all my faves)
> [{quoted}](name=Teapup,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QBGT9fNd,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-10-09T20:39:58.934+0000) > > What&#x27;s your play style like? It&#x27;s very dependent on that. > I would definitely give the free champion&#x27;s a shot, [here&#x27;s the current rotation](http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/champions-skins/free-rotation/new-free-champion-rotation-draven-janna-thresh-and-more). > Out of the free champions right now, I&#x27;m going to suggest: > Twitch > Warwick > Syndra > Draven > Quinn > Poppy > > for you. > Just remember if you pick an non-adc role, you&#x27;ll have to learn how to CS in that lane alone and laning mid/top in general if you don&#x27;t know yet (keeping both sides warded, looking for enemy ganks from really any angle, know when to dive with your jgler) > > I&#x27;m a support main, so I tend to like mages myself. > (Sona, Soraka, Janna, Lulu, Nami are all my faves) Um... That site never gets updated. (In the list of champs it has a bunch of outdated splash arts). I don't know when this rotation was from, but definitely not now
: Annie the Model Mid Laner?
I wish Annie was a model ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;D Kappa
Aamano (NA)
: Can Ashe's Hawkshot deal 1 True Damage?
This would be the best finisher in the game kappa
: low elo players: ugh, why do i have to farm? its soo boring. i just want to 1v5 and get pentakills and kill people its way more fun
> [{quoted}](name=TimX24968B,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Qt3iJite,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2017-10-08T06:46:40.867+0000) > > low elo players: > > ugh, why do i have to farm? its soo boring. i just want to 1v5 and get pentakills and kill people its way more fun Couldn't have put it better myself :3
Rioter Comments
: Worth it to go Windspeaker's on Shen?
Hm... Never thought of this. TBH you shoul just try it out (maybe in a custom game) and if it makes a significant difference then just go Ardent- straight tank on Shen. (I don't think shield increasing items stack)
Takazaki (NA)
: Low elo players who know how to get carried are not low elo. the lowest of the low like bronze don't have basic knowledge that would allowed them to get carried. the hgiher up youg o the more knowlagable people get ###### once someone called me a hacker because they didnt know how kalista's passive worked. its really that bad the lower you go.
> [{quoted}](name=Takazaki,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xAwmoXmZ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-10-08T03:39:29.130+0000) > > Low elo players who know how to get carried are not low elo. > > the lowest of the low like bronze don&#x27;t have basic knowledge that would allowed them to get carried. > the hgiher up youg o the more knowlagable people get > > ###### once someone called me a hacker because they didnt know how kalista&#x27;s passive worked. its really that bad the lower you go. I'm in silver, I was playing Talon and I threw my W at Ezreal, and he E'd in a STRAIGHT LINE so my W still hit him and he accused me of aimbotting : ^)
: Star Guardian Miss Fortune completed!!!!
I'd give it a 10/10 on the THICCness scale. Nicely done! {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: Why do people ban Darius in low ELO?
You see, us low elo players have a little something that I like to call... "Retardation" You see, we don't understand the concept of playing safe, walking out of his Q range, poking him, ect. His E hitbox is beyond bullshit and if you get dragged in you're just... dead.
Rioter Comments
: When your midlaner thinks they deserve your blue buff
That's why I say "Hey jg can I has blue plz? <3" I ALWAYS GET IT
: Galactic Renekton und Rune Wars Renekton
Translation- "Hello zsm, I would like to know when you can buy the two titles mentioned in the title again? Best Regards"
: Report screenshot option to punish more toxic players
File a Riot Support Ticket. You can attach links there like screenshots.
Show more

scribbles782

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion