: 1. You only provided a single game. In reality, you were punished for multiple games, and 3 games were given in your reform card. You should post those games as well if you are truly looking for valid input on your punishment. Edit: It looks like you added a pastebin of the other games after the fact but did not update the post text. 2. You have previously had a 10-game chat restriction, a 25-game chat restriction, and a 14-day ban in a short period of time. This means the next punishment of any type would result in a perma-ban. > It seems the majority of people think this punishment is too harsh, although a punishment was needed If you agree with this, then based upon escalation, the perma-ban should be the expected result. If you feel your ban is unjustified, you can open a player support ticket and they will review that case manually. I'm not passing any opinion on your case; I haven't read through all of the logs, etc. I just wanted to give a few pieces of information that may be relevant.
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Tantram,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=3BP5Y1pp,comment-id=0057,timestamp=2016-08-03T18:46:54.809+0000) > > 1. You only provided a single game. In reality, you were punished for multiple games, and 3 games were given in your reform card. You should post those games as well if you are truly looking for valid input on your punishment. > Edit: > It looks like you added a pastebin of the other games after the fact but did not update the post text. > > 2. You have previously had a 10-game chat restriction, a 25-game chat restriction, and a 14-day ban in a short period of time. This means the next punishment of any type would result in a perma-ban. > > If you agree with this, then based upon escalation, the perma-ban should be the expected result. > > If you feel your ban is unjustified, you can open a player support ticket and they will review that case manually. > > I'm not passing any opinion on your case; I haven't read through all of the logs, etc. I just wanted to give a few pieces of information that may be relevant. Always remember feelings matter more then results we wouldnt want any precious snowflakes feelings hurt no matter how bad they suck at the game they never hold any responsiblity of ruining someone elses game by being straight trash
: But what if we are a 4-man trying to find that 5th bro? You could be the chosen one friend. Serious note though, we try to avoid it but sometimes just don't have someone to fill the open role so we just have to queue up. We still communicate heavily with the solo so we're not one of those groups. ( This is normals, I wouldn't dynamic in ranked because that's lame )
> [{quoted}](name=Solaire,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NwnMHWAU,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2016-08-03T16:20:08.429+0000) > > But what if we are a 4-man trying to find that 5th bro? You could be the chosen one friend. Serious note though, we try to avoid it but sometimes just don't have someone to fill the open role so we just have to queue up. We still communicate heavily with the solo so we're not one of those groups. ( This is normal, I wouldn't dynamic in ranked because that's lame ) play normals
Wobly (NA)
: The League playerbase is bigger than it ever has been. So if people are leaving, more than enough are coming in to fill their spots. https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/4vswoj/the_state_of_the_game_august_2016/
> [{quoted}](name=namechanger48,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E0ppMtg2,comment-id=000200010000,timestamp=2016-08-03T13:33:50.006+0000) > > The League playerbase is bigger than it ever has been. So if people are leaving, more than enough are coming in to fill their spots. > > https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/4vswoj/the_state_of_the_game_august_2016/ Ohh and yeah their ranked stats increased but that doesnt mean more players by any stretch of the imagination what DQ did was move alot of players from normal to ranked because it became super casual rank means nothing kind of q
Wobly (NA)
: The League playerbase is bigger than it ever has been. So if people are leaving, more than enough are coming in to fill their spots. https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/4vswoj/the_state_of_the_game_august_2016/
> [{quoted}](name=namechanger48,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E0ppMtg2,comment-id=000200010000,timestamp=2016-08-03T13:33:50.006+0000) > > The League playerbase is bigger than it ever has been. So if people are leaving, more than enough are coming in to fill their spots. > > https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/4vswoj/the_state_of_the_game_august_2016/ then explain silvers waiting for 10 minute qs? and on top of that anyone who posts on the reddit threads are riot boot lickers they probably fabricate all their statistics
Druce (NA)
: Its the weekday.
> [{quoted}](name=creja,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=li04E91p,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-08-02T23:43:16.597+0000) > > Its the weekday. its the fact that a good chunk of players hate ranked DQ so they left / stopped q ing up for it
Wobly (NA)
: Happy day, this is the only SoloQ rant thread on the front page. Maybe people are finally getting over it / leaving the game and we can go back to talking about gameplay again.
> [{quoted}](name=namechanger48,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E0ppMtg2,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-08-03T04:24:51.696+0000) > > Happy day, this is the only SoloQ rant thread on the front page. Maybe people are finally getting over it / leaving the game and we can go back to talking about gameplay again. yeah a good chunk of the players leaving is a real good thing
Jasiwel (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=seraph1m,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=9kETQJbZ,comment-id=00990000,timestamp=2016-08-03T03:03:11.119+0000) > > pretending you are good to not hurt your feelings isnt going to help calling you trash and telling you why IS GOING TO HELP if you are willing to listen that is unless you are** too busy being a SJW special snowflake** ...what.
> [{quoted}](name=Jasiwel,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=9kETQJbZ,comment-id=009900000000,timestamp=2016-08-03T03:13:06.152+0000) > > ...what. AKA you think your feelings matter. they dont RESULTS DO
Jasiwel (NA)
: One time a Leona harassed me for playing poorly. I told her being toxic wasn't going to help. Then I started doing well and she said it was because of her. People like this are absolutely delusional.
> [{quoted}](name=Jasiwel,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=9kETQJbZ,comment-id=0099,timestamp=2016-08-02T23:07:33.189+0000) > > One time a Leona harassed me for playing poorly. I told her being toxic wasn't going to help. Then I started doing well and she said it was because of her. People like this are absolutely delusional. pretending you are good to not hurt your feelings isnt going to help calling you trash and telling you why IS GOING TO HELP if you are willing to listen that is unless you are too busy being a SJW special snowflake
: I Cried While Playing League
> [{quoted}](name=Wrathina,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=9kETQJbZ,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-08-01T23:50:30.420+0000) > > I am so tired of the toxicity in this sad excuse of a "community." Out of all the games I've played in my life, the people here are the absolute worst. I started playing League a few years ago, but I ended up leaving the game briefly after I began because I was flamed too often for "sucking" or "feeding." I've been back for not even a month, and I've experienced this tenfold. I already want to quit again, and I hate it because I absolutely enjoy the gameplay. I've been told to kill myself, commit suicide, uninstall League, never play said champ again, and endless colorful insults that I wish to not think about. > > I've had two or three games (one of which happened today) so far this past month (which is the amount of time I've been back) where the abuse was so bad to the point where I actually cried. I was trying out Syndra today in a non-ranked game, and I was laning against someone who clearly REALLY knew how to play Yasuo (quite aggressively at that). I attempted to play passively and farm under turret. The guy doesn't care and still dives. Ended up dying a few times and then was focused by the enemy jungler and mid laner because I was so far behind. I made it clear as day to my teammates that I was learning the champ. I also explained that I'd practiced the champ in bot games, read guides, and wanted to try her out in PVP. But this didn't stop people from acting like complete jerks. I was bashed so often and so early to the point where I was considering leaving the game, because at that point, I would have rather been reported and banned for leaving the game than be bullied anymore. I didn't discover the mute button until after that game, but that's beside the point. > > I do everything I know to do deal with toxicity — report, (now) mute, not adding fuel to the fire, taking breaks, finding other games, or all of those. I don't know how exactly how many players I've reported for bad behavior — maybe ~50 so far. Only 2 have been banned. > > I am aggravated. And sick of this. I don't know how else to deal with it, other than what I'm doing now. > > Side note: I do not play ranked games. maybe grow some sack? people arent nice arent cuddly and dont give a F about your feelings never will people are animals show weekness and they will feed on you
VvVVvV (NA)
: Thank you DQ
dynamic q is cancer sir
Rioter Comments
seraph1m (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Elikain,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ygGPafH3,comment-id=000300000001000100010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-07-29T01:10:29.975+0000) > > I am under no obligation to prove anything to you. You seemed like you wanted the information and i provided. If this isn't to your liking, that's really tough luck for you. I owe you nothing and certainly no explanations. > > You can ponder whether this is my account or not, meanwhile from my perspective, you not believing that i'm in Diamond makes 0 difference to me. aka you claim to be a diamond level player using that as leverage to say your opinion is more important then others then refuse to prove you are that diamond player. you want your opinion to be respected like a diamond level player but you are a unranked person who has no right commenting on ranked because you havent played it this season OR you're a boosted animal
> [{quoted}](name=Elikain,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ygGPafH3,comment-id=00030000000100010001000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-07-29T16:03:32.528+0000) > > Again, i claim nothing. > [{quoted}](name=Elikain,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ygGPafH3,comment-id=000300000001000100010000,timestamp=2016-07-28T14:31:23.677+0000) > > Or it's your ego that's on the line since i found out that clearly every scrub, bronze - gold, thinks he knows what this game truly needs and they alone have the answer to every LoL related problem. you claim because you are diamind which you are not you think you have the right to talk down to people you worthless pile of garbage
: Everybody who doesn't like DQ goes on the boards to complain. The people who do like it don't go on the boards. Polls have shown more people enjoy dynamic queue. People say that the questions were rigged because they believe that more people hate DQ. Don't use upvotes as a way to say that over 1 million people hate DQ. Most of the community doesn't use the boards or reddit at all
> [{quoted}](name=Cookimonster316,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4TOgb78p,comment-id=00060001000000000000,timestamp=2016-07-29T06:57:19.876+0000) > > Everybody who doesn't like DQ goes on the boards to complain. The people who do like it don't go on the boards. Polls have shown more people enjoy dynamic queue. People say that the questions were rigged because they believe that more people hate DQ. Don't use upvotes as a way to say that over 1 million people hate DQ. Most of the community doesn't use the boards or reddit at all the questions were rigged ive seen them AND whos statistics are we trusting here ? riots? they lie they have a vested interest in lying
: My point is: People are starting to come around to the concept. If everyone still despised it as much as they did 2 months ago these threads would keep showing up
> [{quoted}](name=Cookimonster316,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4TOgb78p,comment-id=000600010000,timestamp=2016-07-29T06:12:42.584+0000) > > My point is: People are starting to come around to the concept. > > If everyone still despised it as much as they did 2 months ago these threads would keep showing up or they stopped caring and moved on to different games lack of threads does not mean everyone is starting to love it
Elikain (EUNE)
: I am under no obligation to prove anything to you. You seemed like you wanted the information and i provided. If this isn't to your liking, that's really tough luck for you. I owe you nothing and certainly no explanations. You can ponder whether this is my account or not, meanwhile from my perspective, you not believing that i'm in Diamond makes 0 difference to me.
> [{quoted}](name=Elikain,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ygGPafH3,comment-id=000300000001000100010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-07-29T01:10:29.975+0000) > > I am under no obligation to prove anything to you. You seemed like you wanted the information and i provided. If this isn't to your liking, that's really tough luck for you. I owe you nothing and certainly no explanations. > > You can ponder whether this is my account or not, meanwhile from my perspective, you not believing that i'm in Diamond makes 0 difference to me. aka you claim to be a diamond level player using that as leverage to say your opinion is more important then others then refuse to prove you are that diamond player. you want your opinion to be respected like a diamond level player but you are a unranked person who has no right commenting on ranked because you havent played it this season OR you're a boosted animal
: > [{quoted}](name=seraph1m,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4TOgb78p,comment-id=000000000000000000020000000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2016-07-29T00:14:58.402+0000) > > you dont coddle idiots you yell at them till they learn to stop being idiots That's children. Idiots never learn anything so yelling at one would be pointless. In any case just try to be respectful of any one who posts on the boards, I know it can be difficult but there is no reason to act like a jerk to any one. I certainly do not care for it and neither do many other posters, nor would you care for some on to act like a jerk toward you. Its best when having a civil discussion to remain as civil as possible. I understand some things can be frustrating, but its our responsibility to all act like adults here, to the best of our abilities.
> [{quoted}](name=jaymc1130,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4TOgb78p,comment-id=0000000000000000000200000000000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2016-07-29T00:18:49.743+0000) > > That's children. Idiots never learn anything so yelling at one would be pointless. > > In any case just try to be respectful of any one who posts on the boards, I know it can be difficult but there is no reason to act like a jerk to any one. I certainly do not care for it and neither do many other posters, nor would you care for some on to act like a jerk toward you. Its best when having a civil discussion to remain as civil as possible. I understand some things can be frustrating, but its our responsibility to all act like adults here, to the best of our abilities. trying to keep the peace futile effort the only thing people listen to / respect is force
Elikain (EUNE)
: That's because you're looking at my ex-main account. I post on this one and i play on a different one, for nearly 2 years. As far as my climbing goes, it's been one tier per season which means that each season, it's been a steady growth. If you want to compare, [here it is](http://eune.op.gg/summoner/userName=R%C3%ACas+Gremory). You can clearly see the cutoff point when i started playing on the other account. The account isn't my secret but don't want it to be associated with the boards and that's why i'm not posting from there. As far as "boosting" thing goes, it's innocent until proven guilty. That goes for everyone.
> [{quoted}](name=Elikain,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ygGPafH3,comment-id=0003000000010001000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-07-29T00:35:51.427+0000) > > That's because you're looking at my ex-main account. I post on this one and i play on a different one, for nearly 2 years. As far as my climbing goes, it's been one tier per season which means that each season, it's been a steady growth. > > If you want to compare, [here it is](http://eune.op.gg/summoner/userName=R%C3%ACas+Gremory). You can clearly see the cutoff point when i started playing on the other account. The account isn't my secret but don't want it to be associated with the boards and that's why i'm not posting from there. As far as "boosting" thing goes, it's innocent until proven guilty. That goes for everyone. yeah your really some pro player i bet im not clicking on anything post on your main then
: > [{quoted}](name=seraph1m,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4TOgb78p,comment-id=0000000000000000000200000000000000000001,timestamp=2016-07-29T00:02:14.742+0000) > > so you have no sources to site? most forums only show a small segment of any games players but you claim you know better then the ones that show up on the forums > > everyone is complaining about higher of higher q times and pc bang numbers show that league isnt as popular as it used to be they are losing players and its only getting worse > > just because people dont come on the forums doesnt mean they like it or even dont care it could be indicative of them realzing theres a bunch of jackboot licking lap dogs who parrot whatever riot says and think everything they do is perfect being annoying piles of garbage trying to shut down their complaints. or maybe its because they see riot will only change when people stop talking and stop playing you have no idea > > you like it good shut the fuck up then and let us voice our opinions stop trying to shut us down you worthless fascist Please don't be this rude. You have a point to make but you can make it while being respectful to other posters, regardless of how respectful they are or are not being toward you and others. No need for name calling and mudslinging. He's entitled to his own opinion and a right to express it regardless of how silly it might be.
> [{quoted}](name=jaymc1130,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4TOgb78p,comment-id=00000000000000000002000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2016-07-29T00:11:20.222+0000) > > Please don't be this rude. You have a point to make but you can make it while being respectful to other posters, regardless of how respectful they are or are not being toward you and others. No need for name calling and mudslinging. > > He's entitled to his own opinion and a right to express it regardless of how silly it might be. you dont coddle idiots you yell at them till they learn to stop being idiots
: Because there are millions of players who play League of Legends and only a tiny vocal bunch seem to be complaining about Dynamic Queue. If they truly were the majority of a game with **_millions_** of players it would only make sense that we would see _wayy_ more people outcrying against Dynamic Queue than we are now. We get threads like these every day on the boards, and they rarely ever get past 150 upvotes. I've seen memes on these boards get way more than that. If they truly were the majority this game **_would_** be dead. If the majority of the playerbase hated Dynamic Queue we would see way more people quit League, we would see the amount of people playing ranked dropped **_drastically_**, and we would see way more outcries on all forms of social media. There's a reason Riot is paying very little attentions to the one whining about Dynamic Queue. Even they know they are just a tiny fraction of the player base, while the silent majority trudges along because they either don't care or just straight up support Dynamic Queue.
> [{quoted}](name=Elias1724,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4TOgb78p,comment-id=000000000000000000020000000000000000,timestamp=2016-07-28T22:36:53.481+0000) > > Because there are millions of players who play League of Legends and only a tiny vocal bunch seem to be complaining about Dynamic Queue. If they truly were the majority of a game with **_millions_** of players it would only make sense that we would see _wayy_ more people outcrying against Dynamic Queue than we are now. We get threads like these every day on the boards, and they rarely ever get past 150 upvotes. I've seen memes on these boards get way more than that. > > If they truly were the majority this game **_would_** be dead. If the majority of the playerbase hated Dynamic Queue we would see way more people quit League, we would see the amount of people playing ranked dropped **_drastically_**, and we would see way more outcries on all forms of social media. > > There's a reason Riot is paying very little attentions to the one whining about Dynamic Queue. Even they know they are just a tiny fraction of the player base, while the silent majority trudges along because they either don't care or just straight up support Dynamic Queue. so you have no sources to site? most forums only show a small segment of any games players but you claim you know better then the ones that show up on the forums everyone is complaining about higher of higher q times and pc bang numbers show that league isnt as popular as it used to be they are losing players and its only getting worse just because people dont come on the forums doesnt mean they like it or even dont care it could be indicative of them realzing theres a bunch of jackboot licking lap dogs who parrot whatever riot says and think everything they do is perfect being annoying piles of garbage trying to shut down their complaints. or maybe its because they see riot will only change when people stop talking and stop playing you have no idea you like it good shut the fuck up then and let us voice our opinions stop trying to shut us down you worthless fascist
: I am not saying Riot should just ignore them like they have been doing, but trying to argue that they are the majority is just plain ignorance on their part.
> [{quoted}](name=Elias1724,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4TOgb78p,comment-id=0000000000000000000200000000,timestamp=2016-07-28T21:35:54.347+0000) > > I am not saying Riot should just ignore them like they have been doing, but trying to argue that they are the majority is just plain ignorance on their part. how do we know they arent the majority?
: It's actually pretty even on Reddit. A lot of people on Reddit have come out and said that they like DQ. When someone on Reddit made a poll with SQ vs DQ, the poll was almost exactly even until the same poll was posted on the boards. Not saying that I'm a fan of DQ, but it isn't a majority opinion everywhere... It's more of a high elo/boards opinion (though the opinion is very valid).
> [{quoted}](name=Mimidio,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4TOgb78p,comment-id=000000000003,timestamp=2016-07-28T18:49:38.840+0000) > > It's actually pretty even on Reddit. A lot of people on Reddit have come out and said that they like DQ. When someone on Reddit made a poll with SQ vs DQ, the poll was almost exactly even until the same poll was posted on the boards. > Not saying that I'm a fan of DQ, but it isn't a majority opinion everywhere... It's more of a high elo/boards opinion (though the opinion is very valid). reddit also are riot boot lickers and ban anyone who disagrees with riot so most of the people who dislike what riot does dont go to the LOL reddit anymore because they were banned and they dont allow any new SQ or DQ posts
Elikain (EUNE)
: Ever thought that it might actually be skill that gets people in higher ELOs? "Getting boosted" excuse has become worn out and only indicative of a low ELO person getting pissed they are not higher themselves and the ones who believe their team is holding them back. On the side note, If you got proof that i "got boosted" to Diamond, i'm all ears. Hell, go submit this to Riot and they'll thank you for your efforts. I've gotten Diamond on my own, always played solo and i always will.
> [{quoted}](name=Elikain,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ygGPafH3,comment-id=00030000000100010001000000000000,timestamp=2016-07-28T18:42:20.185+0000) > > Ever thought that it might actually be skill that gets people in higher ELOs? > "Getting boosted" excuse has become worn out and only indicative of a low ELO person getting pissed they are not higher themselves and the ones who believe their team is holding them back. > > On the side note, If you got proof that i "got boosted" to Diamond, i'm all ears. Hell, go submit this to Riot and they'll thank you for your efforts. I've gotten Diamond on my own, always played solo and i always will. you have no ranking acoordingto the sites im looking at you were plat for a few season which isnt nothing i agree but that certaintly doesnt mean you arent boosted
: Not a master, but still a very good support.
> [{quoted}](name=Kempachi Taichou,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=p4Vd7BGK,comment-id=002500000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-07-28T18:28:36.364+0000) > > Not a master, but still a very good support. you have no proof therefore your argument is invalid
: Not unranked.... This was my first account before I actually knew how to play the game and destroyed my elo/rank. Nice try though
> [{quoted}](name=Kempachi Taichou,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=p4Vd7BGK,comment-id=0025000000000000,timestamp=2016-07-28T18:10:18.411+0000) > > Not unranked.... > This was my first account before I actually knew how to play the game and destroyed my elo/rank. > > Nice try though yeah sure you are masters on your main account
: That's the thing, it doesn't accurately represent the demographic as a whole. I understand how statistics work but you can't apply the dislikes on that video to the majority of the league player base disliking Dynamic Queue. It's simple logic.
> [{quoted}](name=Elias1724,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4TOgb78p,comment-id=00000000000000000002,timestamp=2016-07-28T17:34:57.093+0000) > > That's the thing, it doesn't accurately represent the demographic as a whole. I understand how statistics work but you can't apply the dislikes on that video to the majority of the league player base disliking Dynamic Queue. It's simple logic. you also shouldnt ignore them
: Well, stop playing already and good riddance. I'm tired of your conspiracy theories and I won't dignify you with a proper answer anymore.
> [{quoted}](name=DeathBurs7,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4TOgb78p,comment-id=001700000000,timestamp=2016-07-28T17:29:57.046+0000) > > Well, stop playing already and good riddance. I'm tired of your conspiracy theories and I won't dignify you with a proper answer anymore. because there is no proper answer riot lies period they said solo q was coming back did it?
: I main {{champion:267}} too. Keep playing KO-Nami-Kins, nnobody will ever realize she's a priority ban in Solo-Q
> [{quoted}](name=Kempachi Taichou,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=p4Vd7BGK,comment-id=00250000,timestamp=2016-07-28T17:18:35.449+0000) > > I main {{champion:267}} too. > > Keep playing KO-Nami-Kins, nnobody will ever realize she's a priority ban in Solo-Q you are unranked and there is no solo q
: > If that group accurately represents the whole demographic (it includes the proper percentage of middle class americans, African americans, women, men, etc etc) then the poll is considered to accurately represent the whole demographic Precisely, that's not the case here. For one, NA is over-represented, compared to all other Servers. For two, higher-ELO and competitive players are over-represented too. For three, when did Riot used these media to "accurately reflect the league playing demographic as a whole"?
> [{quoted}](name=DeathBurs7,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4TOgb78p,comment-id=00000000000000000001,timestamp=2016-07-28T17:20:16.550+0000) > > Precisely, that's not the case here. For one, NA is over-represented, compared to all other Servers. For two, higher-ELO and competitive players are over-represented too. For three, when did Riot used these media to "accurately reflect the league playing demographic as a whole"? the reason they do polls is because its unfeasable to do a real vote/poll across the entire base of american voters this is a video game with a login/password system no need to voter id people stick the vote in the launcher to all levle 30 accounts and lets see what people really want AND the way riot frames questions they want to make sure players confuse DQ with Champ selct
: Good thing that all the stuff you don't like isn't actually happening in a statistically significant manner. And I'm sorry to break it up to you, but yes, if you haven't seen enough of these lately, it **is** because players are starting to come around the concept.
> [{quoted}](name=DeathBurs7,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4TOgb78p,comment-id=0017,timestamp=2016-07-28T17:16:11.088+0000) > > Good thing that all the stuff you don't like isn't actually happening in a statistically significant manner. > > And I'm sorry to break it up to you, but yes, if you haven't seen enough of these lately, it **is** because players are starting to come around the concept. how do you know that that stuff isnt happening in a statistically significant manner eh? because riot says so? riot lies they have a vested interest in lying
: Good thing that all the stuff you don't like isn't actually happening in a statistically significant manner. And I'm sorry to break it up to you, but yes, if you haven't seen enough of these lately, it **is** because players are starting to come around the concept.
> [{quoted}](name=DeathBurs7,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4TOgb78p,comment-id=0017,timestamp=2016-07-28T17:16:11.088+0000) > > Good thing that all the stuff you don't like isn't actually happening in a statistically significant manner. > > And I'm sorry to break it up to you, but yes, if you haven't seen enough of these lately, it **is** because players are starting to come around the concept. or its that they realize riot wont listen to threads and stopped posting/playing
: > [{quoted}](name=DrCabes,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4TOgb78p,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2016-07-28T00:46:00.506+0000) > > This is CHAMP SELECT not DYNAMIC QUEUE Its both. The code for one is the same as the code for the other. They are inextricably linked. According to Rito...
> [{quoted}](name=jaymc1130,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4TOgb78p,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2016-07-28T00:58:40.474+0000) > > Its both. The code for one is the same as the code for the other. They are inextricably linked. According to Rito... riot lies
: A much larger group prefers dynamic q though and there is statistics to back it up.
> [{quoted}](name=AramsAreBest,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4TOgb78p,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2016-07-27T23:23:06.390+0000) > > A much larger group prefers dynamic q though and there is statistics to back it up. whos statistics? riots they have a vested interest in making sure 1) most players confuse DQ with the new champ selct 2) it looks like more players like it because they poured alot of dev time into the match making system
Elikain (EUNE)
: Or it's your ego that's on the line since i found out that clearly every scrub, bronze - gold, thinks he knows what this game truly needs and they alone have the answer to every LoL related problem.
> [{quoted}](name=Elikain,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ygGPafH3,comment-id=000300000001000100010000,timestamp=2016-07-28T14:31:23.677+0000) > > Or it's your ego that's on the line since i found out that clearly every scrub, bronze - gold, thinks he knows what this game truly needs and they alone have the answer to every LoL related problem. just because you got boosted this season as opposed to you being gold last season doesnt make you any better then a gold player so yeah defend your boosting all you want worthless boosted animal
: you are bringing up a completely separate topic. voice coms and being able to play with people you know are completely unique and unrelated.
> [{quoted}](name=S H A Y C 0,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ygGPafH3,comment-id=00040002000000010000,timestamp=2016-07-27T19:15:08.385+0000) > > you are bringing up a completely separate topic. voice coms and being able to play with people you know are completely unique and unrelated. the topic is weather or not dynamic q can ever be balanced that has a effect
Elikain (EUNE)
: What do you think Riot has been doing for these 7 months, if not attempting to find a solution(s) to the problems of DQ? I swear, most of the community is driven by confirmation bias.
> [{quoted}](name=Elikain,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ygGPafH3,comment-id=0003000000010001,timestamp=2016-07-26T22:21:03.407+0000) > > What do you think Riot has been doing for these 7 months, if not attempting to find a solution(s) to the problems of DQ? > > I swear, most of the community is driven by confirmation bias. the solution is true solo q they refuse to implemnt it because of their egos
: this very same concept has unbalanced solo/duo q the entire time the game has been played. as i stated before, its free and everyone has it available. those that choose to use it have the advantage. its not dynamic q...its a lack of social skills. associating game balance and peoples tendencies to be introverted and scared to talk to strangers is a silly conversation to be having.
> [{quoted}](name=S H A Y C 0,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ygGPafH3,comment-id=000400020000,timestamp=2016-07-26T19:41:28.605+0000) > > this very same concept has unbalanced solo/duo q the entire time the game has been played. as i stated before, its free and everyone has it available. those that choose to use it have the advantage. > > its not dynamic q...its a lack of social skills. > > associating game balance and peoples tendencies to be introverted and scared to talk to strangers is a silly conversation to be having. so the fact that the teammates can practice hard core and get to the point where they dont have to communicate due to being able to read people motions and have trust in the other person has noting to do with DQers having an unfair advantage over SQers?
Exhausted (OCE)
: Great idea for DQ and help it move forward
Lugg (NA)
: {{champion:39}} shits on everyone because she is just plain broken. That doesn't count.
> [{quoted}](name=Lugg,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=P8RdTELy,comment-id=001800010000,timestamp=2016-07-26T20:28:11.241+0000) > > {{champion:39}} shits on everyone because she is just plain broken. That doesn't count. she still shits on them the "they have no counters" is patently false irelia shits on them
: > [{quoted}](name=seraph1m,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zdAXafpo,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2016-07-26T16:52:15.057+0000) > > the solution i want is solo Q and i am voicing that desire > > so you can only complain about something if its an ethical wrongdoing not if you dont personally like it. remember that whenever you complain about anything some service provider gives you "well its not slavery so i cant complain about this shitty service i have recieved" > > TL:DR shut up You arent voicing it, you are spamming it. If i call isp andsay hey my internet is down and they say too bad, i dont spam their phones, i switch companies. Clearly after your tldr you are what? 15ish maybe. Im not goign to argue with a child lol. Have a nice day :D hopefully you learn that your spam is not doing anything today that it didnt do yesterday
> [{quoted}](name=LaxGrip,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zdAXafpo,comment-id=000100000000000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2016-07-26T16:54:21.133+0000) > > You arent voicing it, you are spamming it. If i call isp andsay hey my internet is down and they say too bad, i dont spam their phones, i switch companies. Clearly after your tldr you are what? 15ish maybe. Im not goign to argue with a child lol. Have a nice day :D hopefully you learn that your spam is not doing anything today that it didnt do yesterday i have stated i stopped playing and will not spend money. if a service provider not even on isp just someone who provides service does something so egregious you should complain about it and give them a horrid yelp review attempt to warn others of their lack of good service correct? this is what people are doing with the reminder its not spam because everyone of them is different and its complaining about a service so other can see riots lack of caring about their customers/players
Lugg (NA)
: He falls into the category with {{champion:150}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:61}} {{champion:245}} {{champion:60}} etc They have no hard counters in the game due to their kits having so much in them to deal with different threats. Almost all matchups are in their favor or skill matchups.
> [{quoted}](name=Lugg,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=P8RdTELy,comment-id=0018,timestamp=2016-07-26T14:27:36.265+0000) > > He falls into the category with {{champion:150}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:61}} {{champion:245}} {{champion:60}} etc > > They have no hard counters in the game due to their kits having so much in them to deal with different threats. Almost all matchups are in their favor or skill matchups. i beg to differ irelia shits on yasuo and jayce and gnar and ekkos
: > [{quoted}](name=seraph1m,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zdAXafpo,comment-id=000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-07-26T16:28:59.548+0000) > > so the slave masters know slaves dont like being slaves just bendover and take it they arent going to change their minds stop trying Furthermore you dont know if they have a solution or are working on a solution in the background or not
> [{quoted}](name=LaxGrip,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zdAXafpo,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2016-07-26T16:35:52.083+0000) > > Furthermore you dont know if they have a solution or are working on a solution in the background or not > [{quoted}](name=LaxGrip,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zdAXafpo,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-07-26T16:35:24.795+0000) > > This isnt slavery, it isnt an ethical wrongdoing. Its developers controlling their game the way they want. You arent forced to play. the solution i want is solo Q and i am voicing that desire so you can only complain about something if its an ethical wrongdoing not if you dont personally like it. remember that whenever you complain about anything some service provider gives you "well its not slavery so i cant complain about this shitty service i have recieved" TL:DR shut up
: I can turn that back on you by saying "Proof a large amount of people want Solo Q?"
> [{quoted}](name=Goddess Madoka,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zdAXafpo,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-07-26T16:39:52.810+0000) > > I can turn that back on you by saying "Proof a large amount of people want Solo Q?" so you answered a question with a question? okay the point is you asserted it was a small amount i stated that people want it back you were trying to diminish my point by stating it was a small percentage. The onus is on you to prove that seeing as you attempted to shut down my argument based on that statistic TL:DR get off riots dick
: > [{quoted}](name=seraph1m,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zdAXafpo,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2016-07-26T16:24:38.167+0000) > > the point was if you feel like something is bad doesnt mean you stop complaining because people didnt listen the first time. THEY KNOW, these posts arent informational, they arent new, the content is identical and it is literally daily. it isnt beneficial, its spam and thats it. Flooding the boards with complaints about soloq isnt getting us anywhere anymore. Its been over a month, riot knows, riot is in charge, we arent about to have a league civil war to end dynamic queue slavery. Youre just spamming the boards and it's more annoying than beneficial and outspoken
> [{quoted}](name=LaxGrip,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zdAXafpo,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2016-07-26T16:26:40.999+0000) > > THEY KNOW, these posts arent informational, they arent new, the content is identical and it is literally daily. it isnt beneficial, its spam and thats it. Flooding the boards with complaints about soloq isnt getting us anywhere anymore. Its been over a month, riot knows, riot is in charge, we arent about to have a league civil war to end dynamic queue slavery. Youre just spamming the boards and it's more annoying than beneficial and outspoken so the slave masters know slaves dont like being slaves just bendover and take it they arent going to change their minds stop trying
: But then it will make it impossible to play in groups of 4. Why would there be that 5th person in dynamic queue when you have a solo queue.
> [{quoted}](name=DeathBot666,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ygGPafH3,comment-id=00030002,timestamp=2016-07-26T16:17:08.035+0000) > > But then it will make it impossible to play in groups of 4. Why would there be that 5th person in dynamic queue when you have a solo queue. thats a risk you would have to take if you want to q with 4 you would have to wait a long time for a game
: > [{quoted}](name=seraph1m,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zdAXafpo,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2016-07-26T16:22:05.031+0000) > > stop complaining about slavery im sure they know it sucks they are just handling it their own way > > and maybe they dont care about my personal money as much but if enough people feel the same way they may have to pay attention. You just compared soloq to slavery xD im done with this conversation
> [{quoted}](name=LaxGrip,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zdAXafpo,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2016-07-26T16:23:14.660+0000) > > You just compared soloq to slavery xD im done with this conversation the point was if you feel like something is bad doesnt mean you stop complaining because people didnt listen the first time.
Zelnick (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=seraph1m,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zdAXafpo,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-07-26T16:15:43.651+0000) > > so your claim is im the only one who wants solo Q? Almost, most people don't actually want old queue, just a small percentage who happen to also be on the boards. The new ranking integrity tweaks should make it fine, there's likely smurfs in silver and bronze anyway.
> [{quoted}](name=Zelnick,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zdAXafpo,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2016-07-26T16:21:40.163+0000) > > Almost, most people don't actually want it, just a small percentage who happen to also be on the boards. proof only a small amount of people want solo Q?
: His claim is that not everyone wants it back enough to quit league and whine about it by posting literally a daily reminder for weeks as if riot hasnt noticed these annoying posts by now. Trust me, they see it, and theyre handling it their own way, you cant see whats going on at riot hq. Keep spending 0$, Im sure the multi million dollar company cries themselves to sleep every night at the thought of your $20 a month
> [{quoted}](name=LaxGrip,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zdAXafpo,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-07-26T16:18:50.051+0000) > > His claim is that not everyone wants it back enough to quit league and whine about it by posting literally a daily reminder for weeks as if riot hasnt noticed these annoying posts by now. Trust me, they see it, and theyre handling it their own way, you cant see whats going on at riot hq. Keep spending 0$, Im sure the multi million dollar company cries themselves to sleep every night at the thought of your $20 a month stop complaining about slavery im sure they know it sucks they are just handling it their own way and maybe they dont care about my personal money as much but if enough people feel the same way they may have to pay attention.
Zelnick (NA)
: Daily reminder that "we" is not everyone and plenty of good players haven't had anything about their skills or game-play change throughout the different queue systems.
> [{quoted}](name=Zelnick,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zdAXafpo,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-07-26T16:12:25.233+0000) > > Daily reminder that "we" is not everyone and plenty of good players haven't had anything about their skills or game-play change throughout the different queue systems. so your claim is im the only one who wants solo Q?
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Best Valor NA,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ygGPafH3,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2016-07-26T15:14:12.056+0000) > > He's just claiming that there is no way to tell if a group of 5 will be using voice chat or not, there for, there is no way to balance it. Which Riot said they did. I believe it can be balanced, if you assume premades will always use voice and balance around that. Let's make up some numbers about using pings to communicate with your teammates: - Solo players who ping win 10% more than those who don't - 50% of solo players ping - Whether or not you ping is the only thing that changes your winrate. - Ie, assume we're only comparing people who are identical in every way except for whether they ping or not According to the above, players who ping win 5% more than average of everyone. The chance of your team winning is the average of your winrates. You can guarantee that a person in your premade will ping. Therefore, increasing the size of your premade increases your chance of winning by (5% / 5 players = 1% per player). So the premade handicap should be set at whatever level will decrease the win % by 1 per player added to your premade. Now, **obviously that's an absurdly oversimplified model.** Heck, I didn't even talk about voice, just the ability to guarantee that your teammates will ping. That actually doesn't affect my point so please just roll with it for a moment. The point is that if your premade is full of players who ping, it only gets you back to your solo winrate, not any higher. If they don't actually ping, your winrate will drop. Since that *will* happen some of the time, the winrate for premade groups overall will be less than the winrate for solo groups overall. This is what I think Riot should do. Balance things so that premades are expected to take advantage of the things available to them, not just so the premade average winrate is the same as the solo average winrate. I edited my comment above to include a link with more.
> [{quoted}](name=Hyrum Graff,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ygGPafH3,comment-id=000600000000,timestamp=2016-07-26T15:51:06.234+0000) > > I believe it can be balanced, if you assume premades will always use voice and balance around that. > > Let's make up some numbers about using pings to communicate with your teammates: > > - Solo players who ping win 10% more than those who don't > - 50% of solo players ping > - Whether or not you ping is the only thing that changes your winrate. > - Ie, assume we're only comparing people who are identical in every way except for whether they ping or not > > According to the above, players who ping win 5% more than average of everyone. The chance of your team winning is the average of your winrates. You can guarantee that a person in your premade will ping. Therefore, increasing the size of your premade increases your chance of winning by (5% / 5 players = 1% per player). So the premade handicap should be set at whatever level will decrease the win % by 1 per player added to your premade. > > Now, **obviously that's an absurdly oversimplified model.** Heck, I didn't even talk about voice, just the ability to guarantee that your teammates will ping. That actually doesn't affect my point so please just roll with it for a moment. > > The point is that if your premade is full of players who ping, it only gets you back to your solo winrate, not any higher. If they don't actually ping, your winrate will drop. Since that *will* happen some of the time, the winrate for premade groups overall will be less than the winrate for solo groups overall. > > This is what I think Riot should do. Balance things so that premades are expected to take advantage of the things available to them, not just so the premade average winrate is the same as the solo average winrate. > > I edited my comment above to include a link with more. you can control as a solo player if you ping more or less you have 0 control over being teamed up wiht a premade or against one
Show more

seraph1m

Level 55 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion