: Senna NEEDS to be given a HARSH choice. DAMAGE or UTILITY.
they need to get her in line like they did with pyke. if she is a support eliminate any ability she would have to wave clear or already has. this would force a support designed character to be kept in the support spot.
Nixogan (EUW)
: Fuck autofill
im all for the "opt out of auto-fill" options.. riot will never do that though. they launched the role selection so people could enjoy the game. mainly by playing the role they would like.... however in the lower ranks long Q times were not an issue. i waited maybe 7 minutes for a game before auto-fill. rarely 7 minutes but closer to 5. i welcomed that and did not mind waiting. then the reports of 30 minute wait times in the top tiers. so i have a compromise... only place auto-fill on in leagues that need it. lower ranks DO NOT NEED auto fill. maybe diamond dose or maybe platnum. silver and lower dose not need auto fill on 24/7. its only not been on 1 time since auto fill launched. auto fill gose against the big idea for the new role selection. Why go against a well loved idea that people liked.
Myrannya (NA)
: Will there ever be consequences to this?
riot dosent care about anything gold or lower. if you said "fuck this im not playing support "in diamond or challenger then troll picked and left the carry 1 v 2 i can gurantee you they will act on it. riot only cares about high tier or else they would have clamped down rage quitters and afks years ago...
5050BS (NA)
: Thats because these are NOT Support champs. They are MAIN ROLE Mid Lane Mages and Support Secondary Role. They HAVE to have damage else they cant do their MAIN Role. Problem is that like this thread has stated many times is that Mages have been pushed out of Mid lane.
> [{quoted}](name=XXXMurderPenguin,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NxwIKZN0,comment-id=000c0000,timestamp=2019-08-27T20:47:24.239+0000) > > Thats because these are NOT Support champs. They are MAIN ROLE Mid Lane Mages and Support Secondary Role. > > They HAVE to have damage else they cant do their MAIN Role. Problem is that like this thread has stated many times is that Mages have been pushed out of Mid lane. lux is a legit support and can be played as one. the lux player base just chooses to see support as just another carry slot. lux has 3 lights out great support abilities. shield ,snare, slow.... she is a support its just that people refused to play her as one.
: Just bcos ADC does not like off meta support then went troll build
i have no issue with off meta supports if they build and play like a support. if i look up the supports build and i see straight up AP carry or AD carry build then im gonna take it as they dont want support. they never wanted it so they are just trolling you because they want to. however if i look at an off meta support and its a carry but they have stuff like {{item:3107}} {{item:3504}} {{item:3028}} {{item:3158}} then i will believe that are a support and are trying to be one.
Mayobe (NA)
: Autofill is the worst possible solution
auto go f*** yourself has been on all except the 1st 2 days of it being a thing. since then autofill is always on. they need an obstain button so people have the option to not participate in auto fill. let the players decide if they wish to wait 10 minutes for a game or however long they are willing to wait. so they can get the role they wanted. the other alternative is drop dynamic Q and go back to try your luck and pray you are not last pick. like it was with the draft system prior to dynamic Q. the system to which the team talked it out and decoded roles in selection. this was far less toxic than auto fill.
Smyrage (EUNE)
: The Pyke problem started earlier than his release
they need to nerf the dmg output by lux, brand, viegar and zyra. when ever i get these champions as "supports" there is very little supporting going on. the lux supports do not build an {{item:3504}} or {{item:3107}} . they focus on big ap items instead of CDR. brand supports tend to not even build like a support they just go straight up mid lane carry then take the kills from me. so i am all for a straight up nerf on all AP mages that are used as supports. since they are not ever used as supports. the new thinking is " support is just another AP mid laner slot where i dont have to worry about an assasin counter pick". maybe if they nerf the dmg out put on the phony supports they might actually go back to being supports and not wannabe carries.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: I got leaver buster
way too many people ruined it for you. i think after so many leave buster offenses i think bans from ranked should be implemented. note i said a ban from ranked only and not all of the modes. and if a player continues to play with a bad connection they ought face a punishment per the summoners code that states in a few words " your connection is on you". if your connection is bad and slow because 3 people are playing WOW in your house then dont play ranked. sadly good people now get tabbed as scum bags because a few frequent bad people did it and riot did nothing.
Prună (EUNE)
: Support role
i dont play with carry supports..... if the support chooses a carry then builds and plays like one i give them the carry slot and let them go 1 v 2. i have no issue with a brand or lux support that builds support items like {{item:3174}} {{item:3504}} {{item:3107}} . not im a support viegar and they go {{item:3311}} {{item:3285}} {{item:3089}} then take kills and say "im sorry i wont do it again" just to do it again. so yeah i want supports to go back to being supports and seudo supports that pick carries with no intent to be a support to go away.
: If "FILL" is your primary role, the "SECONDARY" Role should let us choose what role we don't want
someone will eventually chime in with " everyone will go fill and exclude support. negating the good this would do. thus stacking the amount of games needing a support to be huge." i honestly would fill 24/7 if i could exclude support you get my up vote 10 fold.
: Can we nerf Pyke already?
pyke should be nerfed into being an actual support and not a carry. most pyke supports i get lie about wanting the support slot. they play and build like carries then wonder why the adc isnt as effective as they could be. they say its all good im a support but then they take on the carry role.... yeah so nerf pyke's damage by half or bring him in line with the damage numbers of other supports.
: I Am A Support Main and When ADC Bans My Champ
i have no issue banning the supports pick if they do both of the following. the 1st thing is pick a carry in the support slot. combined with the second thing and that is not building like a support and building like its mid lane and not support. this is the reason i ban lux alot. i NEVER and I MEAN NEVER get a lux that plays support. they take kills and make farming hard. so based on this ill ask the support " are you building like a support or are you building like a carry?" . if the answer is "carry" i then ban the carry pick if they dont wanna play and build like a support. now if the support picks something with more than 1 of these abilities a shield, heal, stun, or snare and will play and build like a support then im ok with that. exemption for people taking a tank and only getting the income and all armor or MR with some hp. if you dont want to be support then 1st off dont ask for it and secondly if you got auto filled just dodge. then try and try to join or form a movement to get autofill removed from the game as it is counter active to dynamic Q and the intent to make the game a better time for all those on your team. for the record stacking AP like a mid laner with items like {{item:3285}} {{item:3089}} {{item:3020}} {{item:3135}} while not getting a gold income item is not being a support. especially when the not support refuses to upgrade the support beyond stage one. so yeah if you want support play and build like one.
Rioter Comments
: If it's ok to penalize us for losing a 4v5 can we get a bonus for winning one?
i agree with the idea of the afk person eating all of the teams lp loss if they are afk for over 25% of the game. make it were the afk person gose negative lp as well. dont demote a full rank. however make them climb of out the hole they caused for the other players on the team. if the team despite the afk person they get +10 lp on top of the lp for winning one time per day limit.this would limit abuse quite a bit. since most people are in iron and bronze riot will do nothing. since they only care about the pro and semi pro players. despite the claim they want all of us to have fun and not have our games ruined as well. on a second offense ban them from ranked for 7 days. ranked ban only so they can play normals but not ranked. on a 3rd offense its a 14 day ranked ban on top of the loss of the lp of the teammates. if a person hits 4 afks they get 30 ban from the game. after 3 chances to not ruin games people have to realize they are important to their team. after the 30 ban its a probationary 30 day period of damn near zero tolerance. when i say 30 days i mean 30 days of games played pvp. not cheesing this punishment by not playing for 30 days. i dont think this too strict. your offenses reset every 45 days.
NatakuL5 (NA)
: Players Griefing/Banning Picks/Flaming Team Mates
i only ban my teammates pick if they try to take a carry in the support slot when im the adc...... also when i know they play support like a mid lane instead of support. i keep a naughty and thats how i keep track.
Grape (NA)
: Forced name change
this is on par with the idea that i could have the summoner name "blackcadilac" and be flagged for racism lol
Keyless (NA)
: Improve the ban system and punish AFKS/griefers harder
if its in challenger or diamond they care. if its in anything lower riot dosent care.....
: Say the reasons you dislike the current state of the game
one word "auto-fill". it gose against every thing this new Q system was supposed to do. paraphrasing what riot said "we want people to enjoy this game so we will let you play the role you want with our new system. since the advent of autofill . it wasnt on for 1 day a week after they launched it. since then its been 24/7 365. as a player who likes to play adc and mid i hate when i get carries auto F****D into being a support. so they take a carry and dont even try to be a support.
Nerinel (NA)
: Why can't we outclude a role while filling, after support became more popular role?
i have an idea to accent this concept. riot should show you your role before you confirm you are ready. add a "wait for another role" button . so people have the option to wait for a game in which they get the role they want.
: Trolling is becoming a Serious Issue.
supports thinking that the support slot is just another mid lane carry slot is an issue. support = support not support = anything but a support in the support slot..... this happens alot. i have a 50/50 chance of getting a carry in the support slot that is confused about how a support builds... they just build carry and dont even try to build or play like a support for that matter.
: what happened to lux and brand supports?
here is what im taking from all the feed back. get better at your lane/role..... thats kinda hard when i get confused people who think that support = carry. one person tried to explain why the supports lie about wanting the support spot. to make it worse these people that take support but want carry act like they are god.... i dont pretend to be god or even god like. the moment the support carry takes a dorans ring i can be nice and try to work them. they showed the path they are going.
Rioter Comments
: So why are you allowing players to intentionally feed again?
bottom line is riot dosent care about feeders of the intending kind if isnt in challenger or diamond . riot thinks this "F*** silver, bronze, and soon iron. we only care about the quality of ranked games if you are gold or higher. " i bet if someone feeds on purpose just 1 time in a diamond game a warning is issued if not a ban.
Zeekit (NA)
: Get rid of Autofill
auto fill supports wreck games bottom line. they often say in bronze "i cant support please trade me out". then no one trades with them so they do some bullshit like{{champion:51}} and build adc and take farm, kills, and or both fromt he guy who wanted carry. they need an opt out option plain and simple. i was ok with 7-10 minute wait times for games pre autofill. i will play 4/5 roles. since they gutted taric and soraka as of the start of season 6 and made them not as good as they were. that made me give up support. old soraka was way better than new soraka. old taric way better than taric.
LeiRaion (NA)
: Is the Punishment System Fair?
the system dose not effectively punish afk players severely enough. those players that wait until after 3 minutes in to go afk need to get 7 day ranked bans after a 2nd offense. on a 3rd offense it gose to a 14 day ranked ban. and on a 4th offense for afk in a ranked game its a 30 day ban from ranked only. and you must show proof of how solid your internet connection to get reinstated if it happens a 5th time in a ranked game. after you provide proof of a solid connection you can resume ranked play on a zero tolerance level. penalties reset after 45 days of good behavior. i think that is fair enough. PLEASE NOTE i said a ban from ranked play only not a permanent ban.
: > [{quoted}](name=DerMangoJoghurt,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Unwghxyd,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-07T15:24:57.982+0000) > > That would impact queue times for **everyone** and would push "Fill" even more in the "almost guaranteed support" direction. ^ never mind the fact that the people ho like to support secondary would all take it off as a role because they would never get their primary role , cutting the people who are willing to support down by about 80-95% and skyrocketing que. time.. as well as ruining the game for the 80% willing to support, because they got so tried for doing it thirty games in a row. why do u think que times skyrocted over to 45 min in season 6... becuase they didnt have autofill. its amazing how completely ignorant some people can be. if we lose autofill then we lose role selection entirely. role selection does not work without autofill, and _anyone_ who played in season 6 knows this
> [{quoted}](name=SwiftKitten88,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Unwghxyd,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-11-07T19:37:01.583+0000) > > ^ > never mind the fact that the people ho like to support secondary would all take it off as a role because they would never get their primary role , cutting the people who are willing to support down by about 80-95% and skyrocketing que. time.. as well as ruining the game for the 80% willing to support, because they got so tried for doing it thirty games in a row. > > why do u think que times skyrocted over to 45 min in season 6... becuase they didnt have autofill. > > its amazing how completely ignorant some people can be. > > if we lose autofill then we lose role selection entirely. > > role selection does not work without autofill, and _anyone_ who played in season 6 knows this longest Q times i had in season 6 were 10 to 15 minutes. and i was happy to wait because if i got last pick in the old ranked system id get stuck with support. which would lead to me pushing back in the selection stage.
: allow people to voluntarily opt out of autofill
people have already been on board with waiting and not caring about the wait if everybody gets their desired role. id rather play 1 great game then play 2 marginal to bad games due to the support being autofilled by a player who just locks in a carry and plays carry. as opposed to being the support. rather wait for the person who really loves to be a support. if riot wants to force people to be support then maybe lock out all champions not classified as support. so that the person who got autofilled plays the role.... however this gose against my belief in free choice being king and the best way.
: We had that before. It forced anyone willing to Support from time to time to be Support Mains until they opted out too. You'd end up with everyone just opting out instead of fixing the problem. Next season they're going to transition to a separate MMR per role, which should help.
> [{quoted}](name=DrCyanide,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Unwghxyd,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-11-07T15:41:24.983+0000) > > We had that before. It forced anyone willing to Support from time to time to be Support Mains until they opted out too. You'd end up with everyone just opting out instead of fixing the problem. > > Next season they're going to transition to a separate MMR per role, which should help. when dynamic Q started we did not have autofill. that was the best time in ranked. if you want to wait for your choice role then you should be able to. they could add a 3rd choice in role preference that would help fill other spots. i will always maintain that free choice is better than auto fill.
Rioter Comments
AR URF (NA)
: Why are people more likely to agree with their friends, when their friends might be wrong?
see this stuff in duo Q all the time. no matter how bad the other player is doing or trolling. even going afk for 5 minutes... its ok because they are friends... its not ok and they should punish both parties.
: Hey guys looking for feedback on how to reform/spend time when a teammate is afk for 20 minutes
another way to tweek the afk penalty is to make it more the 13-23 lp lost by the one player. you make the afk player lose the whole total of lp and the rest of the team loses nothing. going further that player can go negative LP. then is hit with a low priority Q and a negative lp score if meed be. so they have to climb out of say -74 lp . if riot enacts this level of punishment on players who go afk i believe the number of people going afk will drop like a stone.
: I Can't Be The Only One Experiencing This
i love when they blame the lag the most
Raelum (NA)
: Leavebuster/ afkers
ive been for just banning people from ranked only if they go afk during ranked games to often. they can still play normal games just not ranked. dont play ranked if you are not sure you can finish the game.
Subdue (NA)
: Yasuo was 0-9 at 18 minutes
i dont like people who play like john wayne. like john wayne i mean set themselves to look great with comeback. i dont believe in "this is early game or late game champion" . i just believe in trying your best from the start.
ihtisham (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=siilentdeath,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=UzuZviwE,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-10-05T15:49:09.127+0000) > > going afk for 10 ish minutes is grounds enough for punishment. then you going afk just make the big john wayne comeback in a win... yeah you should be happy to not be ban. aside from that alot people before you ruined it. dont plea for forgiveness and a reward for hamstringing your team thankyou mr.bronze 5
> [{quoted}](name=ihtisham,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=UzuZviwE,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-10-07T16:53:01.089+0000) > > thankyou mr.bronze 5 me being bronze 5 matters not. you afkd for a huge chunck of the game giving the enemy team a clear advantage....
Rioter Comments
ihtisham (NA)
: Getting Afk buster and losing when you win a ranked game
going afk for 10 ish minutes is grounds enough for punishment. then you going afk just make the big john wayne comeback in a win... yeah you should be happy to not be ban. aside from that alot people before you ruined it. dont plea for forgiveness and a reward for hamstringing your team
M3llen (NA)
: Why are ADC players perceived as toxic?
im seen as toxic for not accepting BS support picks. ill get a {{champion:202}} who swears hes gonna play like a support then builds {{item:1055}} {{item:3036}} {{item:3086}} with 0 support items and a refusal to ward. then my team clamps down on only me after i politely ask my support to please ward. then my teams says shit like "you need to just work with this guy" . so the support dosent need to work with me ? so yeah if that makes me toxic then hell yeah i am.
: If you can't take any decision by yourself and expect your team to tell you what to do and do things for you, you deserve your bronze 5
> [{quoted}](name=Lets have shrex,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lgKpvWWh,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-04T14:30:43.801+0000) > > If you can't take any decision by yourself and expect your team to tell you what to do and do things for you, you deserve your bronze 5 i made my own decisions that were solid team plays and half my team said to stop..... so how can i play in a game were my mid is telling to me to not attack some body. how can i play a game were my top lane is like "no dont cover that tower. no one is there and they are pushing but dont defend it and fall back. its only one person but fall back"... i just love it when you try to be a team player and make good decisions then people are like "dont do that"
Rioter Comments
: I'll play anything but mid!
riot dose not realize that dynamic Q is something they made to make the game more enjoyable. after they placed auto fill into the equation they negated the positive of dynamic Q. dynamic Q was supposed to give people the role they wanted to make the game better however....... forcing people into support ruins games. the old system wasnt much better. if you were last pick in the old system you got shoe horned into support unless you had the balls that i did. i would tell my team that if they wanted to try that bs on me i would just pick my best available champion and be done with it. i propose an opt out option. if you are ok with waiting for a game so you wont be autofilled that is your right. i would prefer to wait as opposed to getting support. i will play all lanes except support. another idea would be to give incentive to play support. things like blue essence for playing support. even RP in the neighborhood of say 5-10 rp a game for saying yes you will play support. those are my thoughts.
: Why is KS a problem?
i take issue with "supports" who claim to be "support" then build apc... im talking about teemos who dont use wards and build ap then take kills.if the support gets a kill that i cant as an adc im ok with it. however if the support takes the kills then gets {{item:1058}} before they get their eye of oasis. then i ask when are they going to finish the support item? they typically snap at me saying "dont tell me how to build" . then i ask why didnt you say that you wanted mid lane and not support if u were going to build apc....? these guys steal kills and have no issue doing so. the point of the support is to get the carry fed and not get fed and ward.
: Leaving and AFKing midgame should be punished more
here is how you stop leavers. you make them eat all of the total lp loss for the team. so they dont lose just 20. they lose 100 lp. then to add to it they go negative lp and have to crawl out of say -50 lp if the lp loss pins them there. you do this for the 1st offense. on the 2nd offense you double the lp loss to -200 lp and they have claw out of that. on a 3rd offense they get 14 day ban from ranked. so these penalties are for ranked only
Buntaizx (NA)
: Get rid of ranked autofill
drop autofill from the lower ranks were it is not needed. another idea to make things fair is if both teams get an autofill support. not one team getting a support main vs an autofill. make the matchmaking to where both teams have the same position auto filled. that should help make things competitive. im 1000% against "auto go fuck yourself". since its inception it hasnt been on 2 nights i played out of the hundreds... another idea is to drop supports from the game out right . this is my least favorite idea. however it is a possible solution. autofill in itself violates the idea and spirit of the new system. im all for the voluntary waiting to not be included in autofill. give players a choice and see what happens.
: 5 times in a row value of capsule is less then 1000 BE
no one should buy riot points to protest this level of stupid. last few capsules i got 800 BE was not pleased
: Does Riot actually listen to our feedback?
if they listened auto fill would have been gone 6 months after its inception. it gose against the concept of dynamic Q . i would propose an option to voluntarily opt out of auto fill. if you are willing to wait 5-10 minutes for a game. or add a 3rd lane preference maybe? the bottom ranks have the most players why do we need auto fill? bracing for "no one would play support". if no one would play support then simply drop the role from the game and find something else for its slot.
: It is going to take forever to unlock 6300 champs now. Roughly every 150 games played.
Rioter Comments
Show more

siilentdeath

Level 186 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion