: Bard shrine heals for so much. If you are only using the heal pre 10 seconds, you are not playing bard right.
> [{quoted}](name=BurakkuRozu9,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bTVhRUKA,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-11T13:43:04.922+0000) > > Bard shrine heals for so much. If you are only using the heal pre 10 seconds, you are not playing bard right. Lol, reading skills much? Any bard player would know that. Even non bard players know that. OP never said he only uses the quick heal if you read his post. He stated that it's when he uses his instant heal **late game** in an emergency it's very lackluster, op never claimed they use primarily that heal all the time. Early game and late game the full heal shrines heal a lot, but late game Bard rarely even gets to make use of that heal because you don't have time to wait for the shrine to finish so Bard ends up using the quick heal way more often late game.
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: which adc is building blade of the ruined king except lucian? They all went to build Essence reaver Ashe is not building blade anymore neither is varus https://www.probuilds.net/champions/details/Varus
> [{quoted}](name=D357R0Y3R,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=MAgU5oOj,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-07-08T16:10:16.691+0000) > > which adc is building blade of the ruined king except lucian? > > They all went to build Essence reaver > Ashe is not building blade anymore neither is varus > > https://www.probuilds.net/champions/details/Varus Well... Miss Fortune rushes botrk. I've been following her meta build for over a month now and just checked again and it's still the same. She is a very different adc from the others though.
: Client bug showing friends false game lengths.
Additional thoughts: Is this some emergency 'fix' to the client where it doesn't show game times properly for whatever reason? Not a huge deal, but definitely found myself completely surprised and confused a whole bunch of times after weeks now. I might be wrong, but really at this point this client needs to be reworked properly. This is easily reproduced, because I experience it literally every day for weeks now, but now that it's starting to get annoying I'm making a post here. Does anyone else experience this??
Rioter Comments
: All you did was downplay the 4 champions you consider to be a dull design. You can do this with *any* character: {{champion:157}} samurai with sword {{champion:164}} cyborg with scissor legs {{champion:136}} dragon with powers {{champion:3}} statue with wings {{champion:202}} masked man with gun {{champion:14}} undead man with axe {{champion:83}} gravedigger with shovel Fucking etcetera
> [{quoted}](name=R107 Games,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=GzJwvnWE,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2019-06-07T02:10:02.447+0000) > > All you did was downplay the 4 champions you consider to be a dull design. You can do this with *any* character: > > {{champion:157}} samurai with sword > > {{champion:164}} cyborg with scissor legs > > {{champion:136}} dragon with powers > > {{champion:3}} statue with wings > > {{champion:202}} masked man with gun > > {{champion:14}} undead man with axe > > {{champion:83}} gravedigger with shovel > > Fucking etcetera {{champion:4}} throws playing cards
: I always want supports to secure the kills because I am permabad and have let *way* too many kills escape lol. I will take the *guarantee* of an assist over the *possibility* of a kill any day.
> [{quoted}](name=Laughing Fish,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=imKYeG7E,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-05-27T12:35:07.117+0000) > > I always want supports to secure the kills because I am permabad and have let *way* too many kills escape lol. I will take the *guarantee* of an assist over the *possibility* of a kill any day. This is my mindset. There is no such thing as kill steal, it's actually called kill secured.
: > _Mordekaiser literally means Lord of Death_ Not quite, more fitting translation is "Murder Emperor".
> [{quoted}](name=Chembaron Yamada,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=Wk6PdTvJ,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-11T16:12:01.445+0000) > > Not quite, more fitting translation is "Murder Emperor". Is that in Brazilian?
: idk if i should laugh or not because im kinda happy that your kind accepts their mistake, but its also nice to see that me, getting hated on for being "correct" years before is now correct.
> [{quoted}](name=Jennifer420,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=uE0V26A4,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-03-31T08:33:52.311+0000) > > idk if i should laugh or not because im kinda happy that your kind accepts their mistake, but its also nice to see that me, getting hated on for being "correct" years before is now correct. I try to accept my mistakes so I can learn from them. I don't get why so many people have such pride that they have to make it seem like they are always right to others at any cost. In the future I won't go out of my way to defend Riot when it comes to stuff like this - lesson learned. :)
No Ganks (EUW)
: This game has the worst client ever
My biggest regret was defending the client/riot when it first came out. I thought they'd fix most of these issues, but they've left it to rot and more issues seem to keep coming up. It looks so bad on them to have such a terrible client. There is times where I can't click the Play button. Or I click my loot and my client screen just goes blank. Same with the store. Dodging a game because the champion I want to click turns grey. Or the delays when you click things. It's god awful. There is many others I'm forgetting right now as well.
: I miss the days where you could see several Riot employees on the Gameplay boards on the red tracker
Riot does show up here from time to time, but tbh this place isn't exactly the most welcome place for Rioters at times. Hard to deny that. I've seen posts get upvoted asking for a specific Rioter to be fired, that recent Riven post, etc. This isn't a very tasteful community. There is some good posts, don't get me wrong, but there definitely is a fair share of emotionally induced posts that make it hard to have a proper discussion.
: Pool party skin where she can ride a real surfboard with her passive
> [{quoted}](name=Purendar,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=q8VbuOTk,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-03-22T00:48:18.777+0000) > > Pool party skin where she can ride a real surfboard with her passive Ooh.. and her ult is a GIANT wave she rides on her surf board. This is actually a great candidate for a pool party skin!
: Funny, I remember it being a lot easier in the past to just 100-0 the enemy mid laner with a full combo at lvl 6 vs now, where you usually have to poke them a bit first as most champions.
> [{quoted}](name=Daddy Issues,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JQvGXEjF,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-19T00:24:47.677+0000) > > Funny, I remember it being a lot easier in the past to just 100-0 the enemy mid laner with a full combo at lvl 6 vs now, where you usually have to poke them a bit first as most champions. Ya I remember playing Kat and just itching for my level 6 all in.
: > [{quoted}](name=Ralanr,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TFrFdtbQ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-13T22:56:00.066+0000) > > I think hard CC and being squishy are general weaknesses for him. he isn't squishy... and hard CC is literally everyones "counter" so that doesn't even count. lol. Besides, hes so overloaded he can build a QSS second.
> [{quoted}](name=PhearBunny,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TFrFdtbQ,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-03-13T22:57:20.993+0000) > > he isn't squishy... > and hard CC is **literally ** **everyones** "counter" so that doesn't even count. lol. > Besides, hes so overloaded he can build a QSS second. Almost everyone*.. I think you're forgetting: {{champion:2}}
Rioter Comments
: To be honest, I don't know why everyone downvoted you but you're right. People in lower elo don't counter pick. When you're up against a Pyke, just pick Leona or Alistar and Pyke won't do a thing. You want to know why he has so much escape? Because he dies in one stun. Stop going for the Yi picks or the Graves picks when you're dealing vs a team of assassins.
> [{quoted}](name=NickTribal,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EsXj1vG3,comment-id=00010003,timestamp=2019-03-08T13:58:32.670+0000) > > To be honest, I don't know why everyone downvoted you but you're right. People in lower elo don't counter pick. When you're up against a Pyke, just pick Leona or Alistar and Pyke won't do a thing. You want to know why he has so much escape? Because he dies in one stun. Stop going for the Yi picks or the Graves picks when you're dealing vs a team of assassins. You do realize that saying 'just counterpick x champion' doesn't always work, because there many times is times where you can't counterpick due to pick order. Like if you're first/second pick you're pretty much forced to pick OP champs or very safe ones (who still can be counter picked) - or play who you want and risk getting hard counterpicked... happens to me literally all the damn time. I seem to always get one of the first pick champs when I play league, and I play champs that are easily counterpicked, so your advice is pretty much completely useless to me, except for the odd times I get to be last pick. Also, just in case you say I can ban him, there is many OP champs these days so, again, banning doesn't matter unless I rly hate one champ. My ranked buddy bans Vayne every game, and basically begs me to ban a second champ for him.. I've had to carefully explain to him that I absolutely need my ban too. This really shows that there is too many broken champs atm. Also, you're asking me to give up my Yasuo ban, which you can pry from my cold dead fingers while I respawn. It's hard to decide what cancer you want to get destroyed by sometimes. Edit: I don't dislike league too much like many others on the boards, but I definitely miss the days where I can ban counterpicks, instead of completely broken champs. This 'damage meta' Riot defined is very annoying in some ways.
: Pls Revert Zac Riot!
I used to love Zac. He was the only tank I played. I haven't touched him since the rework, Riot completely ruined him for me. :[
Reiizm (NA)
: Lore facts that sound like bullshit but are actually 100% true
: I finally quit. ggs league of legends
I feel you may be projecting a little bit when there might be other underlining personal issues that league is only being blamed for indirectly? I've been playing league steady since S2 and I don't experience this at all.. A game shouldn't get to you that bad, and at that point it's not league's fault you have a _video_ game addiction. Back in the day I basically AFKed my final year of college to spam Everquest. The last thing I thought is to blame the video game. It was my fault, and I needed to take action to stop doing that sort of thing in the future. You need to accept your own faults, instead of projecting it onto league specifically. I think quitting is a step in the right direction, but be careful you don't just switch your addiction to a different game. Good luck to you.
: Lux Skins Also, Kassadin in a skirt
> [{quoted}](name=The Highest Noon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yzdjh2AY,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2019-01-28T15:46:33.185+0000) > > Lux Skins > Also, Kassadin in a skirt Ah yes, Trappadin.
BigFBear (EUW)
: one of the Rioters who are responsible for queue said "doubled or trippled"
> [{quoted}](name=BigFBear,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=J6HqiF7H,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-01-28T16:58:41.079+0000) > > one of the Rioters who are responsible for queue said "doubled or trippled" I think one of the issues with this was that people in high elo would have to wait really, really long times if their queue was doubled or tripled. I don't know a good solution, or have a side one way or another, but I remember Riot mentioning this a while back. For most elos it would be fine, but for high elo it would be unreasonable.
: Where is ARURF?
There is two weeks left to do nexus blitz daily quests, so I doubt we are getting a different mode than that. Riot also closes for the holidays.
Jikker (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Spotty,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8A8co2cH,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-12-18T00:15:58.824+0000) > > this isnt league related Nidalee and Rengar are cats and would be concerned about a fellow feline in distress. There, League related now EDIT: Just realized who this is. The legend returns for 1,000+ downvotes?
> [{quoted}](name=Jikker,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8A8co2cH,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-12-18T00:17:19.316+0000) > > Nidalee and Rengar are cats and would be concerned about a fellow feline in distress. > > There, League related now > > EDIT: Just realized who this is. The legend returns for 1,000+ downvotes? And on top of that, this is general discussion, where it doesn't require being league related anyways.
: My beloved cat is being hospitalised overnight.
Sending positive vibes your way! Here are my two cats: the black and white one (Trouble) tuckered out after a really tough vet visit, being comforted and hugged by Guybrush! [My kitties](https://imgur.com/a/GnVFmWa)
saltran (EUW)
: Try to explain that to a player that's outside of the big circlejerk that is the NA Boards. Why is the game on a meme state?
Shit posting is low quality posts that usually derail the discussion, or make someone read a bunch of text with no point at the end. Example of meme-ing: Damage too high is a meme. There is a message that is trying to be given to the reader, but done in the fashion of a joke. This post for example is a pretty good meme because it's making a joke about how quick people die, and it's epecially funny because squishies die way faster than wards in many cases. Sometimes I see tanks die faster than wards, lol. A shitpost however is when you derail a discussion, wasting everyone's time (sometimes funny, sometimes not). Like, if someone asks for pet advice for their cat, and someone gives a huge explanation for them, but at the very end they give a hint that basically tells the listener they've wasted their time reading this good/bad pointless post that add nothing to the discussion topic.
Antenora (EUW)
: Hi I just got hit by a {{champion:25}} Q. I went downstairs, made a coffee and something to eat, ate my food and drank my coffee, was still rooted.
Last time I got hit by {{champion:25}} root the effects didn't end until halfway through the next game I was in.
BBQroo (NA)
: The guys on that bridge need to start selling {{item:2052}}. Though this may lead to over poro population and would need the poros to leave the map so they do not multiply infinitely and overthrow the FPS.
> [{quoted}](name=BBQroo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FM8rEziN,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-14T06:49:56.145+0000) > > The guys on that bridge need to start selling {{item:2052}}. Though this may lead to over poro population and would need the poros to leave the map so they do not multiply infinitely and overthrow the FPS. Send the extra poros to SR, it needs them badly!
iiGazeii (NA)
: What are you talking about? Kled can't steal farm. ALL farm is his farm. Honestly, the other players are lucky you don't come into lane to claim it more often.
: Pander? K/DA is an ode to all female K-Pop groups and what they represent for empowerment and Korean culture. There's no pandering there, just appreciation of a style that's become super popular in the last few years. Although K-pop "boyband" groups are out there and very popular, if I'm not mistaken, K-Pop's basic archetype was created by women and is constantly being reinvented by women. Leaving that aspect of K-Pop out of this event would be taking the creators of this Skin-line's inspiration for granted. Next time you're inclined to call something that respects and appreciates women "pandering" think back to all of the skins pandering to men (battle bunny, anyone?).
>(battle bunny, anyone And here I was thinking it was supposed to be in support of rabbits.
: Jhin appears to be out of place in here.
> Ez, Jayce, Ekko and Jhin. Is that better? Now he doesn't look out of place.
: i would argue the comparison is good because since league requires so much more commitment than fortnite that would be incentive for riot not to disappoint them regardless of the amount of mechanics because when the community provides balance feedback for league they are usually pretty specific about what they want and why
> would be incentive for riot not to disappoint them regardless I'm pretty sure this is actually why they are more careful and take longer to reply to certain thing.
Kai Guy (NA)
: Yea his attacks are made garbage to prevent abuse of {{item:3100}}
Why on earth would Karthus ever even buy {{item:3100}} over other items? Riot has said in the past that Karthus gets a bad auto attack animation/range to balance the rest of his kit, not to prevent him abusing one item. Karthus is often in close range due to his kit, yet you never see anyone buying {{item:3100}} on him because even with increased range it would still be pretty bad. There is way better items that are more important on him.
Ñaofumi (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Ahpe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oLa89dLw,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-10-13T16:20:44.252+0000) > > I've been learning more mages lately I would just like to improve my itemization. > > I'm just unclear on in what situations i would buy the items below. > > {{item:3020}}{{item:3158}}{{item:3165}}{{item:3089}}{{item:3102}} {{item:3020}} : is for most if not 90% of situations {{item:3173}} : you shouldnt really be building this as a midlaner.. there's already much access to CDR {{item:3165}} : is a good choice vs champions with healing abilities, but in general its a solid item even without it. Pen + dmg + health means if you want to go glass cannon builds it helps tremendously (ie {{item:3285}} {{item:3165}} {{item:3089}} ) {{item:3102}} : is important as a third item in some cases vs pick oriented comps. If you find yourself getting nocturne'd, lux'd, etc.
I disagree on the {{item:3173}} in some case as some mid laners do build that item. Twisted fate recently has taken to that item over the other boot options he usually chooses from. There is some niche mages that don't rush CD items who need CD badly early. Twisted fate currently is rushing those boots in most cases. Any mage that wants cooldown early, but doesn't rush build {{item:3285}} or {{item:3007}} might want those boots because it'll be ages before they have any cooldown because of the items they have to rush first.
: i ain't cherry picking shit, if you read the thread you would have seen me correcting someone on claiming that there are no highelo rioters in the game by: "not that i don't agree with you in general but there are rioters in masters and challenger, namely play-testers (aka ex pros that were hired) but they don't have anything to do with balance." the post was about the balance team being low dia peak which is true and which i provided the source for, and play-testers really do have nothing to do with balance, they test whether the changes crash the servers etc after which it goes straight to pbe.
Yes, but you said they are cherry picking. That's usually a bad thing, however you didn't explain that it's completely justified to cherry pick in this case because the whole balance team doesn't need to be high elo in the first place. You pointing out that one thing, and not including the fact they have a playtest team is cherry picking in the bad way. So you may wanna include that for the people who won't go scouring through the whole thread to find your justification on something you said in an earlier comment.. why not just include all the context first? Otherwise it just seems like you're trying to smear Riot unjustly. And another thing you said: > they test whether the changes crash the servers etc after which it goes straight to pbe. Meddler in the post you linked: > We've also got a separate team called Playtest with a higher average ranking again (generally high diamond to masters) who are **focused on assessing upcoming changes and how they'll impact the game.** What are you talking about "test the servers for crashing"? Why on Earth would they need high elo people to test the server stability? They are probably giving them experimental changes to see if they can be abused, if they feel clunky, or to see how a high elo player would utilize something. Not to test server stability..
: source cited: riots balance team https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/developer-corner/4juB9T8l-quick-gameplay-thoughts-october-27 no one on the riots balance team is currently higher than d5 nor were they ever higher than "low dia", mind you that the thread in question was cherry picked to prove that riots balance team isn't low elo, literally none of them are higher than low dia and most of them are around gold - silver.
You are actually cherry picking that article yourself, and you are leaving out an important disclaimer that changes most of what you're saying. Here is the quote from the article: > **We've also got a separate team called Playtest with a higher average ranking again (generally high diamond to masters) who are focused on assessing upcoming changes and how they'll impact the game.** > Clearly, their balance team doesn't need to be filled with mostly challenger/master players if they use the data given from people who are high elo that help them playtest. Their job is to balance the game, not play it as the top 1% of players in the world - you expect most of their balance team to be THAT HIGH ELO? He did say there was some higher that he didn't list, but their point was to prove they weren't made up of all silver players, which he proved. Here is an comparison I'll make: There is many composers who don't even play instruments, but yet they'll write songs because they have an understanding how to do it. So, I don't expect Riot's whole balance team to be challenger/master tier. They probably got full time jobs and families and busy lives. High elos like that are often streamers who play games as their 'job', so it's easier to maintain a high elo. That's why they have a playtest team who are mostly the highest elos, so they don't need to grind like that just so they have the right to justify their balance decisions based on the data they receive.
: I main her not because she's fun, but because I enjoy the suffering of other people.
{{champion:25}} "We'll bring them pain." {{champion:25}} "They will suffer." {{champion:25}} "I'll have my revenge." {{champion:25}} "Without mercy." {{champion:25}} "Share in my torment!" {{champion:25}} "Feel my pain." Seems like one of the only lines that isn't about suffering and pain is {{champion:25}} "Do not dally!"
: 3 patches in a row and Zyra's bugs haven't been fixed yet, amazing
Riot hasn't found the proper pesticide that will get rid of the bugs yep.
: "Ivern" name is a scrabble version of Riven
If you keep spelling Rengar, or Garen it'll eventually spells Garen or Rengar. Examples: garengarengarengarengarengarengarengar or rengarengarengarengarengarengarengaren
: He's not overpowered? You most be smoking that good shit because that's just not true.
: Hey ozzy you ever been 6/6/6?
> [{quoted}](name=Dont Ace me Bro,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ebOkMEvT,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-09-22T11:00:55.540+0000) > > Hey ozzy you ever been 6/6/6? {{champion:202}} 4/4/4
: > [{quoted}](name=sir d wreck,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zYdfld3z,comment-id=000200000001,timestamp=2018-09-22T00:18:01.430+0000) > > So then a name like "fa**ot hater" is fine because they will say they hate bundles of sticks? fa* is a slur and you know it. Literally the only thing that could possibly be seen as an offensive word in the OP's name is "hentai" but the word "porn" isn't bannable.
> [{quoted}](name=IAintDarius,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zYdfld3z,comment-id=0002000000010001,timestamp=2018-09-22T00:27:53.871+0000) > > fa* is a slur and you know it. > > Literally the only thing that could possibly be seen as an offensive word in the OP's name is "hentai" but the word "porn" isn't bannable. I know it's a slang. You're missing my point. In the same way I 'know' the fa* word is slang.... OP knows that Jesus is the figure of one of the biggest religions in the world (even if his real name is Jesus). And he knows hentai is porn. His username is a sentence "jesus loves hentai". Are you confused why people may find that offensive?
: > [{quoted}](name=sir d wreck,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zYdfld3z,comment-id=00020000000100000000,timestamp=2018-09-22T00:52:04.072+0000) > > But that word wasn't originally an offensive word, it used to mean bundle of sticks, like how hentai used to mean transformation. > > If you're allowed to have that name because your real name is Jesus and you like transformation, then I should be able to have a name like "fa**ot lover" because I'm farmer/lumberjack in real life, and that's what a bundle of sticks is called, technically. It's not an offensive word. > > ^ I'm pretty much doing what you're doing to create a technicality. > > > I'm just using a comparison by using your own argument. I realize the word hentai isn't offensive in itself, sure. But in today's context Hentai means a specific type of PORN...then there is the religious Jesus figure who is known pretty much almost world wide to be the son of God from Christianity etc, yet somehow you think it's fine to ignore this. And your name is saying Jesus love hentai - most religious people would absolutely disagree. If you're allowed to change the rules then why can't I change the rules for the f word? Do you honestly not get how some might find it offensive? You are insulting their religion, and you KNOW IT. > > Also, look how this post has already started to get political etc. That is just a risky name, and you shouldn't be surprised at all it got flagged. Again you're comparing apples to oranges. Even if it meant a pile of sticks back in the day, today it's a derogatory word while hentai is not in any way. Can't compare the two. My name might be Jesus, it's a very common hispanic name.
> [{quoted}](name=JesusLovesHentai,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zYdfld3z,comment-id=000200000001000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-22T00:55:39.026+0000) > > Again you're comparing apples to oranges. Even if it meant a pile of sticks back in the day, today it's a derogatory word while hentai is not in any way. Can't compare the two. My name might be Jesus, it's a very common hispanic name. You are ignoring key parts of what I'm saying as a whole to fit your argument... Listen, if you're gonna sit here and to be confused on why Christians might find "jesus loves hentai" offensive you're clearly not in touch with basic level grasp concepts like that - RIOT RULES ASIDE, your name EASILY would get flagged, you are insulting their religion - plain and simple. Do I find your name offensive? I don't care at all, I'm not religious. I'm just baffled at how you can't understand why it got flagged, lol.
: > [{quoted}](name=sir d wreck,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zYdfld3z,comment-id=000200000001,timestamp=2018-09-22T00:18:01.430+0000) > > So then a name like "fa**ot hater" is fine because they will say they hate bundles of sticks? Can't really compare, the f word is very hateful, while hentai is not. Apples to oranges
> [{quoted}](name=JesusLovesHentai,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zYdfld3z,comment-id=0002000000010000,timestamp=2018-09-22T00:24:03.925+0000) > > Can't really compare, the f word is very hateful, while hentai is not. Apples to oranges But that word wasn't originally an offensive word, it used to mean bundle of sticks, like how hentai used to mean transformation. If you're allowed to have that name because your real name is Jesus and you like transformation, then I should be able to have a name like "fa**ot lover" because I'm farmer/lumberjack in real life, and that's what a bundle of sticks is called, technically. It's not an offensive word. ^ I'm pretty much doing what you're doing to create a technicality. I'm just using a comparison by using your own argument. I realize the word hentai isn't offensive in itself, sure. But in today's context Hentai means a specific type of PORN...then there is the religious Jesus figure who is known pretty much almost world wide to be the son of God from Christianity etc, yet somehow you think it's fine to ignore this. And your name is saying Jesus love hentai - most religious people would absolutely disagree. If you're allowed to change the rules then why can't I change the rules for the f word? Do you honestly not get how some might find it offensive? You are insulting their religion, and you KNOW IT. Also, look how this post has already started to get political etc. That is just a risky name, and you shouldn't be surprised at all it got flagged.
: > [{quoted}](name=zoliking,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zYdfld3z,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-09-22T00:00:08.337+0000) > > Why is "JesusLovesHentai" inappropriate? Depends how you take it, my name could be Jesus and hentai in Japanese means transformation.
> [{quoted}](name=JesusLovesHentai,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zYdfld3z,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-09-22T00:03:50.931+0000) > > Depends how you take it, my name could be Jesus and hentai in Japanese means transformation. So then a name like "fa**ot hater" is fine because they will say they hate bundles of sticks?
: > [{quoted}](name=Tychusfindlay918,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=UfWxaAoj,comment-id=0000000000000001,timestamp=2018-09-18T03:10:59.870+0000) > > Did you take into consideration that buffing a champion 3 times consecutively, including a massive buff that increased the AP scaling on his full combo by 30%, would break the living shit out of him? lol he isnt broken. if you want to know what a broken kass looks like go look at season 3/4 where he legit from lvl 6 on would 1 vs 5 teams
I'm sorry, but just because he was really broken before, doesn't mean he can't be broken now. I'm not stating one thing or the other, just pointing out the flaw in your reasoning.
: Riot, we know you meant well with Odyssey
Riot has said on the forums and on reddit that even if this was on the PBE it wouldn't have caught those types of issues.
: Veigar's Particles: Please Sell the Ult More
Most fights when I die from Veigar I usually have to check death recap to see if he actually ulted me. I can barely tell when he ults me while his other abilities are firing off.
: > [{quoted}](name=sir d wreck,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=yZxPyARR,comment-id=00030001,timestamp=2018-09-10T00:33:56.440+0000) > > How exactly do you know how easy it is? You don't work for Riot, you don't know their code, etc. It might not be like just flipping a switch, there could be complications to it. If it was easy, Riot would be doing it all the time. > > I can see why you'd expect things like that to be easy, but you don't know that. Plus, pile on the thousands of over things they have to do, and I can understand why small stuff like that can take a while sometimes. At least they actually did it. But almost every game I know has a function like this. How do you know that it is hard? You dont know their code either. But man small indie company right? They have thousands of developers. This company is worth a billion dollars and bro any other game's client is worth more than this crappy one. The team that works on this client is just lazy. Look at the client's champion abilities. Some champions abilities are so outdated like for example, new akali. Its been I don't know weeks and the client hasn't updated the videos for each ability. But man I expect too much right? Its JUST a small indie company.
> How do you know that it is hard? I never said it's difficult... I just said, you don't know why - that's it. You don't know Riot's code (but guess what, it's shit probably) so just because it's a common feature in other games, doesn't mean it's 'easy' for Riot to implement it. Have you seen how shitty the new client is? Your expectations is that Riot has coded their game optimally to be able to add certain features easily (which they do have some), but others they haven't gotten around to yet. Small indie company or not, their game isn't coded greatly and they probably have tons of other things like this they are working on, so perhaps it's not prioritized. There is a reason we joke with the Indie game company meme like you have. You can be upset that Riot hasn't implemented this yet all you want, that's fine. But don't pretend you understand what is easy or not to implement in their game when you don't actually know.
: Rude for the right reason. How long does it take to create a code for that? Its not rocket science jesus. They should honestly be ridiculed for taking so long instead of thanked imo.
> [{quoted}](name=MagmusOverlord,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=yZxPyARR,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-09-09T23:30:20.146+0000) > > Rude for the right reason. How long does it take to create a code for that? Its not rocket science jesus. They should honestly be ridiculed for taking so long instead of thanked imo. How exactly do you know how easy it is? You don't work for Riot, you don't know their code, etc. It might not be like just flipping a switch, there could be complications to it. If it was easy, Riot would be doing it all the time. I can see why you'd expect things like that to be easy, but you don't know that. Plus, pile on the thousands of over things they have to do, and I can understand why small stuff like that can take a while sometimes. At least they actually did it.
: Where did the Retweet say that "Men" should jump into the turbine. Read the tweet, and it obviously implies that those who would attend a Male Only convention, should do that. This is not a targeted towards one person in particular, it's at a larger group. It's hypocrisy of the highest kind, as most people have noted, but it's no different from saying that "Mysognists should die". If he hadn't posted about the PAX panel, and the "Man babies", than this tweet would've gone right under the radar, because it's targeted at men who believe in "Man Only" panels, not Men in general. But now it's flavored with the other tweets, people are way more uppity about it.
"If anyone wants to hang out in the WOMEN ONLY LEAGUE PANEL i'm hosting it's located inside the turbine of a 747 at LAX. Just hop on in." So it would be fine if a Rioter posted/retweeted something like that? ... ? Be honest. I don't know how you are viewing his retweet like that, given the context of how much he generalizes men and clearly seems to hate them. This tweet is not like you say, implying a specific group of people (who support a men's only room) die in a turbine (which STILL would be wrong and completely unprofessional in my opinion. What a stupid fucking thing to say on his part in any scenario), he is implying that a bunch of men with opposing views to him die in a turbine. It's not that hard to get. Have you even read his other conversations? There was many women in the reddit thread and yet he still calls them men. And I'm sorry, but saying 'mysognists should die' is just as dumb to say from a fucking Rioter representing Riot games. Here's an example from my own life experience working shitty retail years ago. When I worked in retail, there was expectations to be had if I was ever in public wearing their uniform. For example, if I went to get my lunch in the mall in my work uniform and told the cashier to die in a plane crash because she didn't give me ketchup with my fries I would be fired in a heartbeat because they would see my uniform. If DZK wants to sprout his opinions, he can make a sock account, NOT USE HIS TWITTER ACCOUNT THAT IS LINKED TO HIS PROFESSION AT RIOT. At that point his is indirectly representing Riot. Why are you defending him? This is ludicrous.
IainG10 (EUW)
: He's also no longer a mod... (This is a good thing IMO)
Show more

sir d wreck

Level 257 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion