Acheron16 (EUW)
: So a class being garbage and irrelevant because they once offended you by being so strong is ok to you. That is why your opinion regarding balance should be ignored: lack empathy and objectivity.
TheFortex (EUNE)
: Rito pls...
Show the scoreboard pls, im sure we totally wouldn't find that Mundo was fed as all hell. and that Yi probably was very far behind.
: "Outscaling" Every game usually ends in 20 mins nowadays. How in the hell do you outscale someone when the game can be over in a heartbeat?
Outside of what has already been replied by one other than I, there are points of scaling within the lane. For example, {{champion:92}} spikes incredibly hard at level 6. Knowing things like this is incredibly useful and can win a lane without needing to outplay an opponent mechanically.
: How is not interacting with the enemy laner "outplaying" him? If anything, what you're saying is "he falls off if he's not fed." Which I'd agree, but that's not really what I'd call outplaying someone.
This game is not just about OMGFLASHYPLAYS!!!! sometimes winning the lane/outplaying is forcing nothing to happen and just outscaling.
Terozu (NA)
: What characters from other mobas would you like to see in LoL?
I've said this before and I will say it again, Sven from Dota 2 https://d1u5p3l4wpay3k.cloudfront.net/dota2_gamepedia/1/1b/Sven_icon.png Storm Hammer Ability Target Unit Affects Enemies Damage Magical Sven unleashes his magical gauntlet that deals damage and stuns enemy units. Cast Animation: 0.3+0 Cast Range: 600 Effect Radius: 255 Damage: 100/175/250/325 Stun Duration: 1.7/1.8/1.9/2 Great CleaveCannot be used by illusions. Disabled by Break. Pierces spell immunity. PlayWC Ability Passive Affects Enemies Damage Physical Sven strikes with great force, cleaving all nearby enemy units with his attack. Starting Radius: 150 Distance: 625 End Radius: 330 Cleave Damage: 30%/42%/54%/66% WarcryPierces spell immunity Ability No Target Affects Allies Sven's Warcry heartens his allies for battle, increasing their movement speed and armor. Lasts 8 seconds. Cast Animation: 0+0 Effect Radius: 900 Move Speed Bonus: 12% Armor Bonus: 5/10/15/20 Buff Duration: 8 35/30/25/20 25 God's StrengthCannot be used by illusions. Pierces spell immunity. PlayRR Ability No Target (Upgradable by Aghanim's Scepter. Aura) Affects Self (Upgradable by Aghanim's Scepter. Allied Heroes) Sven channels his rogue strength, granting bonus damage for 25 seconds. Cast Animation: 0.3+0 Allies Bonus Radius: 0 (Upgradable by Aghanim's Scepter. 900) Self Attack Damage Bonus: 80%/120%/160% Self Strength Bonus: 10/20/30 (Talent 50/60/70)
: Hextech Gunblade suffer from an identity crisis. Is it an AP assassin item or a hybrid sustain item?
Part of the hybrid problem is the fact that they kinda took away every other hybrid item. Like you can argue that rageblade is still a hybrid item but it functionally is only bought for that 6-hit passive. Triforce completely lost it's hybrid status so that leaves {{item:3146}} {{item:3115}} {{item:3124}} for hybrid items, buuuuuuuuuuuuut, that is really expensive and doesn't give much until you have at least gunblade rageblade. which is 7k
Arakadia (NA)
: This thread isn't going to generate anything but an echo chamber or circle jerk. No potential discussion and to be honest it's keeping more well thought out threads from being seen.
That certainly didn't stop anyone when it was Riven doing these things, the only difference is that riven had a much, much, much harder method of doing the same thing.
kargish (EUW)
: Remember that time Malicious Metal said he'd quit Mordekaiser?
Remember that time when Riot said they would rework Morde? I sure do.
SS Pappino (EUNE)
: That's what she does. She's a burst mage. Getting bursted by a burst mage is surprising I guess.
I mean, getting bursted by an assassin is surprising anymore, so yeah, that is surprising.
Abibyama (EUW)
: You guys are already “Hashinshin” at this point. You were basically repeating the same shit he’s saying for a while now
probably because as much as it hurts us to admit it, he's right about this one.
sutora3 (EUNE)
: 18:if the enemy top picks ignite/exaust RESPECT HIM
> [{quoted}](name=sutora3,realm=EUNE,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=9e8nQn15,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2018-02-01T14:25:23.259+0000) > > 18:if the enemy top picks ignite/exaust tell him he has disrespected the top lane tp code FTFY
: cutlass... cut us? cut loose? cut lass? Which one? WHICH ONE!?!?!? https://media1.tenor.com/images/593fff0d8dff90a5f55d7c35f0c603e8/tenor.gif
Skelenth (EUW)
: Who's your favourite League character?
{{champion:24}} a fokn eggplant
: "your main has no counters.." oh really? - list your counters game
{{champion:24}} Kinda ok-ish counter {{champion:40}} {{champion:25}} {{champion:121}} Hate it but not gonna ban it {{champion:79}} Piss off I'm dodging if you pick this {{champion:126}} {{champion:85}} {{champion:33}}
: So does this mean that "Help, Pix!" now bestows Orianna's snowballing auto attacks onto allies that it's used on? Imagine something like Kog'maw getting stronger autos the more he fires...
: Champion Playlists
{{champion:24}}
: The powerfarm jungle path is the best option to be honest. yes, i have to agree. but with the powerfarm jungle path, it can get champs like nocture, shyvana (my main) akali, etc etc. people who rely on level 6 to get to 6 extremly fast. so fast that you can gank bot lane when they are at level 4-5 when you're level 6. and if done right and everything goes smooth, you can get level 6 in roughly 6 minutes 45 seconds. I like to use shyvana, but the powerfarm jungle path is: Birds (level 2) Krugs (smite) ward red + 1 potion Wolves (level 3) Blue Buff (smite) +1 potion after kill gromp (level 4) recall, get the {{item:3706}} , {{item:3711}} , or {{item:3715}} blast cone and do red Birds Krugs (smite) (level 5) Wolves Gromp (smite) (level 6) gank bot/top if you keep up the ganks and farm, you'd be able to stay 0-2 levels ahead, and eventually 4 levels ahead of your jungler if they are struggling. it's extremly useful, and with shyvana i managed to get multiple A+ and Ss in a row because i got so far ahead
: Let's play a game : Choose only 1 champion of each.
{{champion:56}} Great theme, very spoopy, but I can't play him for scheiss. {{champion:80}} I love the Spartan man, but goddamn, he is a terrible experience to deal with. {{champion:14}} Everyone spends so much time running from him that I get to wail on them all I want {{champion:17}} Almost nobody actually understands how to play this guy, and it shows. {{champion:10}} Visuals are really bad, but at least I have my fancy Judgement to show off, and Riot.
: {{champion:17}} NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF THE SCOUT'S CODE {{champion:17}} {{champion:17}} TO BATTLE {{champion:17}}
{{champion:17}} Hail Teemo! Slayer of doomgraves! {{champion:17}}
R7 Factor (EUW)
: You know what would make stoneplate even more broken of an item?
Rioter Comments
Meddler (NA)
: Base stat changes for all champs is the plan. Different champs will get different changes though of course.
{{champion:82}} sounds like actual base armor and move speed to me.
: Is this Warwick's ult or an Amumu combo?
{{champion:150}} combo more like it
Razyelx (EUNE)
: The Most Favorite Champion of All Time [Voting Elimination] - Group M
{{champion:24}} The single best champ design in the game combined with the biggest badass in league, can't beat it.
Wrekzzz (NA)
: Runes Corner: Late-Game Focused Runes
{{champion:17}} +ultimore Fuck
: Describe champions with One Song or Track
{{champion:82}} The metal (too obvious?) {{champion:111}} Holy Diver {{champion:105}} Fuck you (Actual song) {{champion:58}} Die MF Die {{champion:35}} Madhouse {{champion:222}} Cool to be you
: Give Ornn back the Righteous Glory animation
I mean, its a perfectly good animation that is already made so I don't see why not.
: {{champion:112}} #STEEL CAN FIX ALL YOUR FLAWS!
Cowseed (NA)
: The rubiks cube is their for?.....
: "CDR is too broadly found"- Meddler
{{item:3001}} {{item:3194}} {{item:3504}} {{item:3174}} {{item:3060}} {{item:3102}} {{item:3812}} {{item:3147}} {{item:3508}} {{item:2302}} {{item:2301}} {{item:3401}} {{item:3092}} {{item:3110}} {{item:3152}} {{item:3025}} {{item:3158}} {{item:3109}} {{item:3100}} {{item:3156}} {{item:3222}} {{item:3165}} {{item:3115}} {{item:3056}} {{item:3107}} {{item:3800}} {{item:3065}} {{item:3069}} {{item:3071}} {{item:3078}} {{item:3083}} {{item:3142}} {{item:3050}} {{item:3157}} {{item:1408}} {{item:1412}} {{item:1400}} I just showed you every completed cdr item in the game 2 Years ago, of the mentioned items * 6 did not exist * 8 of them had no cdr Subtracting the items down to the cdr items of 2 years ago ends up with this {{item:3504}} {{item:3174}} {{item:3060}} {{item:2302}} {{item:2301}} {{item:3401}} {{item:3092}} {{item:3110}} {{item:3025}} {{item:3158}} {{item:3222}} {{item:3165}} {{item:3115}} {{item:3056}} {{item:3065}} {{item:3071}} {{item:3142}} {{item:3050}} (it was different then but still had cdr) {{item:1400}} {{item:1408}} {{item:1412}}
: Just because you don't enjoy Galio doesn't mean others don't. I think Galio is a huge success as he's the only new release I actually play other than maybe WW and Taric.
Personal enjoyment =/= Good rework A good rework must stay as absolutely true to the old as it can possibly be whilst fixing the problems. That Pod Has absolutely no plan on keeping it near the original, they scrap a champ and make a new one, lore and all.
Petechi (NA)
: What are the stupidest things you've ever done/seen in League of Legends?
http://imgur.com/a/RZc9K Do I need to say anything else? Edit: you have to click on it
: You're forced to jungle and (somehow) your only choices are Kindred or Aatrox...
: Favorite Skin for your Main?
https://elohub.com/images/champions/jax/pax_jax_skin_large.jpg So yeah Im fucked.
: if you gonna make a hybrid champion im pretty sure the preimere hybrid item in the game is {{item:3124}} (even though {{item:3146}} is good in any build ap or hybrid its subpar for people who can only use only ad but not still not as bad an item as {{item:3091}} and i find uses for {{item:3091}} )
Gunblade is the premier hybrid item, Rageblade is just a glorified devourer and gets treated like it too.
: Write a haiku about your favorite champion!
I am champion Better than all the others Lamppost FTW
: So close to perfection: Also, guess what champ I was
: i hate you on the inside
Looks like I need to step up my game so you hate me on the outside too.
: Let's play a game: You name a champion and I(other people are free to help out) assign it a Song
: Can we increase Gragas fat x10 so that it matches his hitbox
Lanes as gragas, tries to e, wow thats a problem.
: How you found your main
I was a Yi main, but my brother was too, so I picked Jax when we played together, and then I was a Jax main.
: Ooooh Jax. Top or jungle?
Half of that mastery was earned on jungle, but I don't do Jax jungle anymore.
: Post a Screenshot of your Champion Masteries!
http://imgur.com/a/QLKJl As you can see except for a few odd ones out, I like melee.
Sraeg2013 (EUNE)
: Lumping Syndra together with Annie as "champion with hard to miss CC" is insulting, if you put her against a mobile target like Ekko.
Literally if ekko e's in, you know exactly where he will be and can e directly at him 100% of the time.
: I'm so confused right now, Jojo character or HxH character I can't remember.
I believe that is Kars after becoming the perfect being.
: I think you're mixing up the message. It's not that you can't win games if you're playing a mage in the mid lane. It's more that the odds of winning the lane probably aren't in your favor. AD (and their champion designs) just out preforms AP in the early game in basically every way, and there is very little that you can do about it. Basically, AD champions mostly only offer more killing power, which normally is over abundant on most teams anyway, where as mages offer utility which is generally less abundant. Oh and they do purple numbers instead of red (but that's really a moot point with all the armor pen and true damage now). In the mid game, you're probably going to out preform them via your utility, but late game (no matter what people like to claim with building health), you're utility is probably overwhelmed by their raw power. The problem does partly stem from AP itemization and how the stat itself is designed. AP champions can't really afford to build an item (except for boots), which doesn't have AP on it if they want to have sufficient damage to preform as needed. Where as AD tends to have enough multiplicative and/or natural scaling (via auto attacks), that you pretty much always sacrifice an item slot for a purely defensive purchase. Then on top of that, AP also generally doesn't get the premium defensive unique passives. Like {{item:3812}} {{item:3026}} {{item:3139}} {{item:3142}} {{item:3046}} The best they've got is {{item:3157}} which is as much a risk as it's a life saver. (oh look an artifact from when riot was good at designing risk/reward mechanics)
Apparently you just didn't look at that picture, because if you did you would have seen that 15 Mages were in front of the first ad mid in winrate percentages.
: that dmg number is actually just flavor text. it does up to 100% current HP + a million damage if it needs to @_@
: It's just a myth. They've only been talking about reworking him for 2 years.
: Any League of Legends based photoshop requests?
Maybe make old urgot, with a disguise mask and shotguns on his knees?
Kouaku (NA)
: What is Pentakill Kayle's 'REAL' theme song?
Welcome to the kingdom of the dead.
Show more

skaarj888

Level 67 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion