Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Ralanr (NA)
: After watching this music video, I have one thing to say about Akali
Akali be spitting tho. ahri kinda feel out of place in this group and to be called the leader is just wierds to me. seem obvious it was forced b/c she is ahri
: Nerf Akali so she is Playable
Leblanc also has a sub 50% win rate so i guess she isnt broken. Win rate isnt the best way to tell if x champ is busted or not. Amumu has been abive 50% win rate fir years so i guess he is broken based off this logic ppl have with win rates.
Rioter Comments
: Riot's (Bad) Philosophy is Damage = Fun
I remember when WOW dmg went from 5k crits (super geared) to 200k+ crits (super geared) in one xpack, and we all know how that turned out for the game..... RIP
Jansuo (EUNE)
: I died in enemy jungle. Where the fuck is my bot lane????
more often then not your team could collapse
: Why you're getting banned for "self-defense"
why are people so sensitive. the online culture now compared to the online culture during the halo 3 era is so drastically different. u cant say anything thats not a praise to someone b/c you will get reported for stating the obvious of "dude stop feeding play passive, dont die for a canon, just recall instead of staying with 10% hp." they then replay "/all report xyz toxic all" then his duo buddies will tag team and you can reply b/c u will get the report from both. me i dont like muting i rather hear what they say then have them talk behind my back. im from the xbox live golden age we are pretty harden i guess compared to todays kids. random note; kids need beatings, the one generation where beating dont happen turn out like this it seems.
: @Riot why do you release so many naked male champions?
https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-NZ1YIObpy-8/VyLXeigzdFI/AAAAAAAA6XQ/f7KmsY6Nhd8jwGcePa8HsxsgvA8_qyQ7wCLcB/s640/Trundle_Splash_3.jpg This splash just screams im gonna tear that up. Idky but i was let him.
Raoul (EUW)
: Noone complains because they sexualised one female character. People are sick of nearly EVERY humanoid female Character being oversexualised!
> [{quoted}](name=Raoul,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=E3yLIk4T,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-04-07T17:21:00.508+0000) > > Noone complains because they sexualised one female character. > > People are sick of nearly EVERY humanoid female Character being oversexualised! {{champion:143}} {{champion:142}} {{champion:67}} {{champion:254}} {{champion:498}} {{champion:163}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:113}} {{champion:102}} {{champion:16}} {{champion:133}} {{champion:99}} {{champion:25}} {{champion:127}} {{champion:89}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:222}} {{champion:145}} {{champion:429}} {{champion:43}} {{champion:420}} {{champion:114}} {{champion:164}} {{champion:131}} {{champion:22}} {{champion:1}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:10}} how are any of these females over sexualized is it b/c they are arent Fugly? {{champion:103}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:28}} {{champion:60}} {{champion:51}} {{champion:40}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:76}} {{champion:21}} {{champion:134}}{{champion:15}} these are the only females that i could pick that could be considered sexualized i dont want to put ahri or eve here because thats who they are. 2013 was the last champ that could be considered sexual being syndra. im curious what makes a champ sexualized to you other then the fact that its a female?idk about you but most women tend to attempt to look slightly pretty why should it be different in game?
Juhachi (NA)
: Why did riot apologize about making Kai'sa? "overly sexualized"
looking at the entire cast of female champions the last champion to be sexualized imo was syndra (2013), what makes kai seem sexualized i dont see it at all a skin tight suit isnt sexualizing if you ask me. idky maybe not being 12 changes your view on was sexual and wats not. it seem for these ppl that see this as sexual it would be impossible to make a champ not seem sexual, these people prolly complain how reksai is sexualized aswell. isnt the game T rated not E or K rated. bad sign when the company starts forgetting that imo meh not proof reading, you cant understand well sucks to be you
VØIÐ (EUW)
: Why does Janna always have a high win-rate?
she is just so damn good at doing what she does best. no1 in the game can do what she does better
: Pirate Annie, Teemo, and Ahri skins inc! To be honest I like/miss that mode too. I'm sure there's some murdery thing we can bring it back with in the future. Here's hoping!
is it wrong that i think we you just gave legit spoilers on upcoming skin. its so horrible to believe that no believe it to be true yet it is true.....
darkdill (NA)
: When Irelia gets her VGU, what level of sex appeal is she going to have?
i say enhance or dont touch the frostblade splash its too iconic.
: amumu update
i like the concept but he just seems a little to not depressed too me. if you see him from the back he looks happy.
: Which season do you think was the most balanced and fun to play in?
beta by far. tf ult on E and aoe stun gold card was the best balancing in league history.
: Kaisa is the most fun champion i have played since Darius' release
are you having fun! fun!!!! ill fix that for you
: PBE is testing 2 version of Ahri, let's vote which one we prefer.
eww 5 jumps with r that sound fun to play against..... cant wait
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Why the F*** the Ultimate skin wasn't given for toplane?
Miss fortune though.... she has a ton of skin already and has recent multiple modern lvl skins recently now she gets a ult skin. this is like how lux got a star garudian, ultimate, lunar in such a rapid pace its kinda hard to not feel saddened from that. nearly all the recent legendary skins have been for adc and now the ultimate skin too. damn i thought that adc meme was just a meme but it looks like it may actually be a legit thing. if riot cant understand that then thats just a shame.
: > [{quoted}](name=skyfall619,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cMgYwlWL,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-03-01T16:46:22.025+0000) > > twin shadows was never a popular item even before it was removed But it was actually popular when its active was on FQC is my issue. Moving it to its own item completely misses the point of what made it compelling to begin with.
it wasnt because the active. it was because of mana regen, gold per 10, ap, and it being cheap. the active was just there to make it a support item
: No one is building Twin Shadows.
twin shadows was never a popular item even before it was removed
: im not saying remove it completely. champs like {{champion:92}} {{champion:80}} rely on snowballing to be effective (panth moer than riven) but to much snowball is a bad thing and right now we have to much
we really dont if anything we dont have enough. currently we have so many things that prolong the game and with crap like stopwatch it only adds to it. now are there champs that are late game hyper carries and scale too fast when they get a slight advantage yes, that is what should be looked at and not snowballing. if zeds get ahead he deserves it. if gp get 2 kills early he shouldnt become the monster he does from just that imo.
: i think riot is starting to slowly work on snowballing
so you want people to not go for kills. you want the game to be a farm till late type of game. so you want assassins /bruisers to be useless. you want a meta of adc + waveclear + 3 supports... oh wait thats the current crappy game we have. snowballing isnt even bad compared to previous seasons. its just select items like duskblade that are retarded. remove snowballing then there will be lower incentive to interact with the enemy. this is way the game is going down hill b/c riots staff is filled with people with this mindset it so sad tbh. just keep removing what is fun in the game. if im better then you i deserve to snowball simple as that. if im 3/0/2 and you are 0/3/0 you deserve to get snowballed on. screw that i want to be rewarded for participating garbage you millennials have.
Capi974 (EUW)
: >:^(
i looked at some of your other work and dude is legit af. keep it up
Itirpon (NA)
: {{champion:68}} is pretty close. Missiles: E. Laser: R. Flight: W. Bombs: R. Or, we can put together one with team composition. Combine their powers like Power Rangers or Captain Planet. Machine: {{champion:53}} Missiles: {{champion:42}} Laser: {{champion:99}} Flight: {{champion:3}} Nuke: {{champion:115}}
bandaid fix brothah.....unless they can merge into a megazoid then my man you got a winner there also super galaxy rumble is a kamina skin. its a drill that pierces the heavens its disrespectful to to compare kamina the men men to anything.
: Kai'sa's skin looks very gundam like. Her abilities reflect the style as well
not a gundam my man. needs more gundam'ness not ironman suit'ness my brothah
Rioter Comments
Capi974 (EUW)
: I drew another Veigar skin! (Haunted Veigar)
wait so that not in the game yet????? riot is wrong for that
Jatu (EUW)
: So {{champion:121}} , {{champion:107}} and {{champion:141}} could possibly get buffs because of {{item:3147}} nerffs but {{champion:35}} won't get any?
we dont talk about that guy
: playing League doesnt feel as rewarding anymore ,and these champion capsuls are useless
i have all the champs had them all before the change so i just have a crap ton of be just sitting there so i dont have a issue with the be system. must be a 3rd world problem...
Akaash (NA)
: So I'm planning a trip to DC. Is it extra tacky to wear political shirts?
dc is a trashcan fyi. u wanna be at a trashcan yet still at a great place to to Philly "the city of brotherly love".
: Anytime you criticize a moderator on any of these boards
game of thrones memes should be a ban. i thought jon was dead. ty for the spoilers
Rioter Comments
D00mRage (EUNE)
: Vision of Empire
i like makes since for his theme too. as of rn its useless
: Swains Q and R should scale off HP instead of AP also he runs oom too fast
a additional ratio like how ryze had the bonus mana scaling maybe
Montag (NA)
: What push-to-talk key do you use for voice chat?
: Are yeezys worth it?
no put it all into bitcoin.
: You don't even play ranked what issue do you even have?
: Oh my goodness, a person expressed an opinion that was clearly satirical in nature... let's make sure he can never play the game again! Maybe we stop with this hypersensitivity culture where seemingly everyone does nothing but look for opportunities to be offended so that they have something for which to feel victimized.
preach brother preach. amen to that. wait for it....
Terozu (NA)
: Trash talking, actually is fine.
why are people so sensitive makes me wonder how they act irl if they get so hurt online. sad world tbh
Besteau (NA)
: Post a music genre that gets you to tap your foot/dance to even if you're feeling down.
some 80s funk or songs that sound like they from that era. bruno mars 24k magic is a good example
Akaash (NA)
: Are there better Android phones than the Oneplus 5 or the Essential phone?
i use the galaxy note 8 best phone on the market....pricey tho
Wuks (NA)
: For YOUR eyes only owo
why did this make me wet....
: It's 2018 and I'm still seeing GGEZ half the games.
thats kinda sad tbh. how sensitive and you be. bet you believe in the monster under the bed and suck your thumb. people who cant handle these "little" things shouldn't use the internet at all
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Let's not talk about full tank yorick with trinty as the only damage item oneshotting ppl in half a sec and destroying all your lanes even faster
yorick was considered weak untill preseason where he didnt get any dmg buff or tankiness buff. all he got was able to hit towers harder not you but the tower. he is meant to split push legit all he can do, nerf his splitpush and u nearly remove the champ from game.
Raoul (EUW)
: Why is RIOT enforcing the "Best Botlane Win" Meta so hard?
i thought people were saying tanks are op last night
Show more

skyfall619

Level 150 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion