hoganftw (NA)
: I think Poppy is the cutest yordle
{{champion:105}} i just want to make him into sushi and eat him
: I only did the nexus blitz part and both missions completed. The "Or" means you get to choose, but if you go with the orange option it seems u get a bonus nexus token
> [{quoted}](name=Hexs Fortune,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nVmF7kBx,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-07T00:56:42.567+0000) > > I only did the nexus blitz part and both missions completed. > > The "Or" means you get to choose, but if you go with the orange option it seems u get a bonus nexus token But you still get the 10 snowdown tokens, right?
Rioter Comments
: Amumu yordle?
When we do the Nexus Blitz quest, is the quest completed or do we have to do the other part to complete the quest?
Bitten (NA)
: hi, I got 5 skins for champion I don't play, is it possible to get a new shop? {{sticker:sg-soraka}}
Rioter Comments
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: December 5
What time is snowdown starting? Early morning like 12-2 or later?
sohenoch (NA)
: Question
Rioter Comments
: I just realized I cant view my own replay since I was banned, is there any other way I can get it?
> [{quoted}](name=Cybertross,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=udbybFeN,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2018-11-18T23:13:26.945+0000) > > I just realized I cant view my own replay since I was banned, is there any other way I can get it? I think you can download it off op.gg
: Star Guardian Pajama Party Splash
Apparently they ditched Ahri
: $0 from me. I'm already spent on the Championship Kha'Zix and the Worlds Pass. Gotta love it how they gotta mangle that last dollar out of you by making KDA a limted availablilty skin ya?
> [{quoted}](name=l Ryden l,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YmTImLEh,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2018-11-09T19:13:39.126+0000) > > $0 from me. I'm already spent on the Championship Kha'Zix and the Worlds Pass. > > Gotta love it how they gotta mangle that last dollar out of you by making KDA a limted availablilty skin ya? The K/DA skins availability aren't limited...
Rioter Comments
Neme Chan (EUW)
: Hidden Mission (Chest + Key) bug
What is this Hidden Mission you speak of? (Not sarcastic)
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Laughing Fish's 200,000 lifetime upvote spectacular! (Come and get your free skins!)
https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwi5hY_MrorYAhUpUd8KHdvHATkQjRwIBw&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.pinterest.com%2Fexplore%2Ffunny-christmas-memes%2F&psig=AOvVaw2bxsHFhtFxQZ2vibeeuC6D&ust=1513370442033464 Laughing Fish This is what I think of everyday.
: Your Snowdown Shop returns until January 8, 2018
Can we make it available so we can gift rp during the my shop?
DJ GoGoMan (EUNE)
: I didn´t recieve my RP points
Submit a support ticket. And never kill yourself.
: Im posting this regarding the Riot employee thing as i was asked what compensation i was looking for
> [{quoted}](name=Krovvy Britva,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=e57WpcTz,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-11-24T11:08:09.273+0000) > > I was willing to give some of my remaining RP buy xp boosts and grind.
dMaverick (EUNE)
: Favorite Champs
{{champion:105}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:105}}
: The fuck is your star for?
> [{quoted}](name=NocturnalSheild,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XWLVG34n,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-11-20T23:59:32.143+0000) > > The fuck is your star for? He's a moderator.
: Fisherman Fizz indicator Suggestion (SIMPLE & EASY UPDATE)
I refunded Fisherman Fizz for Cottontail because of the carrot w I will be tilted if they add this to Fisherman Fizz.{{sticker:zombie-nunu-tears}}
: > [{quoted}](name=sohenoch,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mFTrKmE1,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-11-16T03:05:55.908+0000) > > Thanks! > > So, to confirm > There is no point in playing ranked right now, right? > Because our ranks won't transfer to season 8? There's is a small point if you play to the next tier of progression. The reset algorithm is your (preseason ending MMR+1200)/2. So if you have 1700 MMR then after the reset you would have 1450, and be assured of a gold 5 placement even if you pretty much lost all 10 placements. So a player 50 or 60 MMR shy of a reset tier goal can win 5 or 6 games now to boost that MMR and avoid playing those games as a promotion series post reset to get INTO gold 5. Essentially, you can occasionally use preseason to avoid playing one set of handicapped promo matches when the season starts by grinding it now in non promo circumstances. Its not much, but in ranked every little bit can count. It is not, however, worth ranking up massively when you cannot receive rewards for doing so, save that for the season.
Thanks!
: 1)Yes 2) highest you can get is plat 1(and that will depend on your s7 rank and how you did in placement) 3)Yes 4)They said s8 started Jan 8th i think? It's somewhere
Thanks! So, to confirm There is no point in playing ranked right now, right? Because our ranks won't transfer to season 8?
Rioter Comments
: do i deserve a perma ban the twitch was a duo with me
> AnonymousKiller: i muted u idiot Why do people say that they muted someone when they actually didn't? It's kinda easy to tell. They keep responding to what you say, which means that they haven't muted you...
: They need to bring back XP in custom games...
If they bring back xp in customs, people would just make them be the only person in the game, then just hard push because there would be no opponent.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=sohenoch,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=suOeyi3t,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2017-11-07T21:35:36.633+0000) > > annie is supposed to go mid nuh uh annie support {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
http://na.op.gg/champion/annie/statistics/mid 61 percent mid...
Rioter Comments
: Dont get me wrong riot but i hope your game dies
> and annie mid annie is supposed to go mid
: Why Barrier Needs to Last .5 Seconds More
im pretty sure people take tp on fizz at least, i do
Rioter Comments
Dr Poro (EUW)
: How's your Pick'Em going?
I'm so bad that I'm not a crimson raptor i'm demoted to a wraith{{sticker:sg-soraka}}
Almighty (EUNE)
: Don't you mean 5 {{champion:238}} / {{champion:64}} / {{champion:157}} VS 5 {{champion:238}} / {{champion:64}} / {{champion:157}} ? Because that is sadly what "One For All" turned into. http://www.auplod.com/u/dpoula9d885.png
yea, but i feel like people are going to play new champs more in one for all (if it comes back)
yoshi2790 (EUW)
: What about {{champion:127}}?? Why is she forgotten? She's in a really bad spot atm, mana costs are too high, damage too low and not tanky enough to be a tank. :( I don't want her to end up like others...
fizz is in a bad spot too i know how u feel rioters just don't care about some champs
Rioter Comments
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: October 13
Hey Meddler You answer a lot of questions, but not yet have I once saw you answer a question about {{champion:105}} . He relies too much on his ult, gets abused in lane, and isn't that good rn because riot doesn't care about ap melee assassins. Everyone wants to revert the rework. Why don't u listen to them?
Razyelx (EUNE)
: The Most Favorite Champion of All Time [Voting Elimination] - Group K
: Hey there, I like drawing stuff, give me some ideas!
It's amazing how you did this all in one day.{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
sohenoch (NA)
: Whoa that's cool.
Thanks, I printed it out.{{champion:105}}
: https://www2.pic-upload.de/img/33589453/fizz.jpg
: Hey there, I like drawing stuff, give me some ideas!
{{champion:105}} getting eaten by his shark.

sohenoch

Level 107 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion