Rioter Comments
: "Women can't get into gaming because gamers are sexist"
Women can't get into games because it requires hand eye coordination and women simply have less than men.
: Why does Zoe gets an actual update to her annoyance in-lane, but Yasuo doesn't?
The only time I see a Yasuo fail is if he gets way too overconfident in his champions power and dies 1v5 throwing his lead all game or gets camped. There is almost no situation where Yasuo loses 1v1 mid. Unlike most melees, he is actually not melee. He waveclears better than just about every mage and has a better one item powerspike than they do. All it takes is one tornado ( which costs nothing btw and its not like you can heavily punish him for missing it with the threat of him dashing 6 times and murdering you ) for him to either kill or chunk 60-80% of his enemies health. At that point you have to recall or hide under your tower or else he will dash through 4 minions and you for interaction and balance purposes. Mages have to either harass or waveclear and yasuo doesn't have to put himself in a position where the enemy can do both with one cast. If you harass Yasuo he can simply windwall your major damage ability and proceed to barf on the minion wave while you sit under tower contemplating suicide. tl;dr You have to fuck up as Yasuo to lose, not get outplayed.
: I wish zoe would sit in the gutter with kalista and azir
I don't know why there isn't more counterplay to the free summoner spells . I don't enjoy being harassed by 2 or 3 ignites. Every other champion that has free shit sitting around on the map can be stepped on to deny it. I don't know why its ok you literally can't stop zoe from picking up the free summoner.
Aimléss (NA)
: Why is Zoe gutted after a few months of mayhem when Yasuo...
shaco is awful and worse than he was pre rework
Rioter Comments
: Tfw You Realize Zoe Can't Pick Up Ohmwrecker from Minions
Ohmwrecker is a shit item though. A cloth armor and ruby crystal accomplish the same thing for way less
IceAYon (NA)
: What Everybody Thinks the Problem Is...
i dont think towers getting destroyed is an issue as much as how fucking worthless they are when you get dived.
: The keystone electrocute is as overpowered as conquerer.
its really cool being half healthed at level 2 by an electrocute leblanc, really glad this champion was reverted btw
: You know what sucks about Viktor?
It's actually hard to miss Viktor's laser on an enemy unless you are extremely incompetent
Nhifu (NA)
: Its been 13 patches, yet nothing has changed about the game.
: Wow i wish mages were playable
and also be oom because you rushed a trash armor item that gives less stats than maw of malmortius
Rioter Comments
: Just make it season 3
season 3 was shit lol
HeeroTX (NA)
: Suggestion: Put URF in as a perm mode
I had a 10 minute queue on urf today just to lose in 15 minutes because they had zed garen sivir malphite and we had not even one op champion if we dont get the freedom to pick what we want its going to be as dead as twisted treeline
koshkyra (NA)
: Im under my tower as an immobile squishy and i see a yi ulting at me
: Im taking way too many Ls as a support main this season, the matchmaking is getting out of hand
> [{quoted}](name=Primaquarius,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JqPBE5Qg,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-07-07T18:28:43.951+0000) > > Im taking way too many Ls as a support main this season, the matchmaking is getting out of hand maybe because when the better bot decided the game a lot of mediocre supports climbed and now they can't
Leto GT (EUW)
: Is there a charitable soul at Riot who would accept to take a look at malzahar? <3
GreyfellD (EUW)
: Would the game be better if spells were capable of crits?
crit is a shit idea to begin with. it doesn't feel good to be "outplayed" by a 600 range targeted nuke that crits.
: I'm so tired of seeing "why is AD better than AP" threads. Legit losing IQ every time I see one
mages excelled at sieging and guess what? mana was nerfed across the fucking board.. one of my biggest problems is the amount of mana i have to use to push a wave as a mage(which got nerfed and made only ludens viable btw) where braindead assassins can use one spell and the wave is gone. eventually I run out of mana and they don't if we both play conservatively. when I run out of mana because my dumbass jungler took the blue buff I have to go back and lose half my tower or more because ad btw or they roam and get a free double kill bot.
koshkyra (NA)
: It doesnt matter how much of an advantage i get over akali
not just that but if you manage to land an ability on her she heals back up too quickly
Rexxiee (NA)
: I nobody gonna talk how ap trynd is back?
I don't see why its better than AD tryndamere. they nerfed the shit out of his heal which killed ap trynd years ago
Blynx (NA)
: Remove randomness of dragon
funny how the old dragon that gave gold was removed but replaced with stats that are worth more
Blynx (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=egOrhythm,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3bhYHO5F,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-07-06T03:51:34.675+0000) > > *Leans into mic* Wrong. > > Had myself a game of ARAM today where I was playing as Zyra, up against an Alistar and Shen. I built, {{item:3151}} {{item:3135}} {{item:3165}} {{item:3020}} for a total of 38 MPen and 40% with the Void Staff. The 6K HP Alistar did not give a single shit about all my MPen and proceeded to 1v1 me and win, with full tank items. > > Fact is, tank items are too cost efficient and effective for what they do. If you don&#x27;t want more MPen items, then riot needs to pull their heads out of their asses and nerf the fuck out of tank items. Get rid of IE&#x27;s true damage bullshit passive to compensate. anecdotal evidence
> [{quoted}](name=Soulyyy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3bhYHO5F,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-06T03:56:06.903+0000) > > anecdotal evidence actually it happens every game. mr and health are way more effective against mages then armor and health vs ad seeing as one combo takes 30% of their health and then you wait 5 seconds and hopefully don't die.
: Riot please have ricklessabandon nerf Trynda
play a tank build tabi randuins now he can't fight you until 4 items gg.
: My favorite meta: Mage: Strong Assassin: Medium Adc: Weak until 35 minutes Bruiser: Strong Tank: Strong Support: Medium Tank & Bruiser meta is always pleasant, at least some kind of strategy comes into play instead of: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhzd-akFHwQ
> [{quoted}](name=Subject 5,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EF9s9jvy,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-06T00:44:10.198+0000) > > My favorite meta: > > Mage: Strong > Assassin: Medium > Adc: Weak until 35 minutes > Bruiser: Strong > Tank: Strong > Support: Medium > > Tank &amp; Bruiser meta is always pleasant, at least some kind of strategy comes into play instead of: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhzd-akFHwQ Mongoing down an ADC with base damages is strategy?
: That Teleport Nerf.
I wish top lane was just impactful without the need to teleport once every 5minutes. It feels really isolated when you take anything other than teleport.
Blynx (NA)
: Is Pyke's sustain absurd?
: Are we gonna ignore how broken Luden's Echo is?
imagine whining about the only viable first item on a weak class
: Can we revert malzahar now
I loved playing old Malzahar. Where other mages cower in fear when the mongoloid gragas gets a spirit visage Malzahar didn't care.
: Are we going to say this is completely OK ?
Don't forget the god tier sustain so if you poke her while under your own tower she heals it back
: Defense is mathematically inferior to damage
Except tanks with tank items can win 1v1 against someone with damage items
Herlgar (NA)
: What makes URF more enjoyable than the actual game
if tp had a minute cooldown there would be 1 kill per 10 minutes
Rioter Comments
Yenn (NA)
: Can we get some actual counterplay to LeBlanc's level 6/7 all in?
thank god they reworked this tumor instead of a deserving champ
Rioter Comments
: ZED IN URF HAS GOT TO GO
I too enjoy playing against the AD version of Xerath
: So rito will disable things like Sona and Ryze but not Wukong or Yi in URF??
I don't see a difference between urf yi and normal essence reaver yi
Rioter Comments
: Im all for tanks being able to frontline effectively
I agree. I don't like investing in damage but losing 1v1 to someone that invested in resistances.
: Zoe's play pattern is still "walk into melee range and smash your face into your keyboard"
: > [{quoted}](name=specter424,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rjILawbp,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-06-26T14:41:17.887+0000) > > Tryndamere isn&#x27;t even good. If you aren&#x27;t 5/0 in the laning phase your impact is just split pushing which is easily countered, mainly because when split pushing your team will be farming chickens and some other dumb shit. my point is, why does anyone WANT him to be good? his kit is the most broken in this game. when hes good, hes serious problems. like old poppy levels of problems. he should have been on top of the rework list for years.
I think you missed my point that he is not good. If you are just 1/0 and the enemy top has tabi and other armor you won't be able to out trade them. The only thing you can do is ignore them and hit the tower which is by no means optimal. It is at that point if your team are a bunch of droolers there is a 99% chance you lost lmao.
: so top lane is going from perma banning singed to perma banning tryn in 8.13
Tryndamere isn't even good. If you aren't 5/0 in the laning phase your impact is just split pushing which is easily countered, mainly because when split pushing your team will be farming chickens and some other dumb shit.
: Play tahm kench, and destroy tryn...
This. The people whining against him probably haven't played as him.
: Do people actually enjoy getting one-shot and one-shotting enemies ?
I enjoy dying to someone that buys a spirit visage or adaptive helm and becomes unkillable while mongoing me down with base damages.
: Garen's "lategame fall off" winrate is 49.4
I just wish they would revert him and get rid of the bullshit villain mechanic. It's not fun for garen to be 4/8 but executes you at half health with a true damage nuke.
: The Howling Abyss seems so... Boring compared Butcher's Bridge
: Remove Infernal Dragons
I agree and I'd like to add that just because its removed doesn't mean it needs to be replaced.
Xyzx (NA)
: Welp, the majority of the playerbase doesn't want to wait, which is why it was put there in the first place. Once you remove it, the complaints will go right back to lengthy queue times again anyways, because people complain to complain
I'd rather have longer wait times than potentially have a ruined game because of autofill.
: People have whined for "diversity" for years
just adc/support(cuck) mains want botlane to go back to normal. seeing different shit bot is good. The double jungle 200 cs at 10 minute cancer needs to die though.
Show more

specter424

Level 28 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion