: Hecarim ghosts
Stfu and just get ghost to run fast and be grateful for report u for poop
Jess Bot (NA)
: Goodbye my love
By babe don’t forget my sprite.
: BUFF ORNN PLZ
Awww I’m gonna quit the game and refund all my skins Because they nerfed my horny Ornny and buffed good boi nasus Dude do u know how dumb you sound.
Rioter Comments
: you know what my absolute favorite part of league is
I love it when enemy Blue buff gets 1st blood Like why tf u feed blue buff
Seen (NA)
: You need over 1k downvotes to be the most downvoted person.
> [{quoted}](name=Seen,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=REkEibg1,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-01-22T02:41:19.624+0000) > > You need over 1k downvotes to be the most downvoted This is my goal
saltran (EUW)
: I did my part
> [{quoted}](name=saltran,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=REkEibg1,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-22T02:36:48.118+0000) > > I did my part Thank u and I will return the favor and dislike all your shit
Rioter Comments
: What if Blitz's current W was replaced by a rocket powered leap?
How dare I oppress me by doing this treachery to blitzcrank Stop it
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=speedameen,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LobI9JTw,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2019-01-19T03:58:44.697+0000) > > Pfft riven can’t do shyt to a good garen youre limited by what the champion allows you to do. a good riven can always outplay a good garen, because the champion simply doesnt give you the tools to win. i just explained it. if you go in on riven with your q, she presses e and gains distance and absorbs the damage every single time, which means you cant follow up with a spin and deal damage to her. both abilities have similar cooldowns. there is no way to animation cancel garens q to cut the time she has to react either. when both play their character as well as they can, neither kills the other early on. but riven outscales and will beat garen later on 1on1 when she has her core items.
> [{quoted}](name=Critmaster Garen,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LobI9JTw,comment-id=0005000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-19T04:51:13.058+0000) > > youre limited by what the champion allows you to do. > > a good riven can always outplay a good garen, because the champion simply doesnt give you the tools to win. > > i just explained it. if you go in on riven with your q, she presses e and gains distance and absorbs the damage every single time, which means you cant follow up with a spin and deal damage to her. both abilities have similar cooldowns. there is no way to animation cancel garens q to cut the time she has to react either. > > when both play their character as well as they can, neither kills the other early on. but riven outscales and will beat garen later on 1on1 when she has her core items. U realize that garen is rivens number 1 counter?
: > [{quoted}](name=EvilRubberDucky,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LobI9JTw,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-01-18T13:52:01.794+0000) > > Garen wins. Simply put, garen has armor, and a tenacity ability, plus a silence, if riven gets silenced shes useless. if garen presses q, riven presses e and instantly gains distance and absorbs the damage, before the q connects. the decisive strike animation is so slow that a good riven always has time to react to it. garen used to counter riven when his q was instant and the silence scaled up to 2.5 seconds. but since season 5 its become a skill matchup. if both play the lane perfectly, riven wins because she outscales.
> [{quoted}](name=Critmaster Garen,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LobI9JTw,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-01-19T03:44:04.989+0000) > > if garen presses q, riven presses e and instantly gains distance and absorbs the damage, before the q connects. the decisive strike animation is so slow that a good riven always has time to react to it. > > garen used to counter riven when his q was instant and the silence scaled up to 2.5 seconds. but since season 5 its become a skill matchup. > > if both play the lane perfectly, riven wins because she outscales. Pfft riven can’t do shyt to a good garen
: What's the scariest champion for somebody to master?
{{champion:122}} {{champion:75}} {{champion:24}}{{champion:86}}
Rios240 (NA)
: Champions that I shipped!!
Moody P (NA)
: Riven beats Garen if she's any good at the game
> [{quoted}](name=Moody P,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LobI9JTw,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-01-18T12:13:22.001+0000) > > Riven beats Garen if she's any good at the game If the riven knows how to go around garen yup
Rioter Comments
: stop whatever you're maining and main an assassin or riven
> [{quoted}](name=SgtAwesomeness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9zngwxUa,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-01-18T04:16:14.954+0000) > > stop whatever you're maining and main an assassin or riven Riven is useless
Jamaree (NA)
: Off topic here, but while fighting blind to the degree of Lee Sin hasn't been seen, there have been some blind people who practice martial arts. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjBH9h8jstE https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/930068/blind-martial-david-black-daredevil/
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GqGwg4qc,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-10T15:00:25.939+0000) > > Off topic here, but while fighting blind to the degree of Lee Sin hasn't been seen, there have been some blind people who practice martial arts. > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjBH9h8jstE > > https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/930068/blind-martial-david-black-daredevil/ I understand that but a “real” blind man cannot do a whole flying kick to another man heck a person who can’t see can’t.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Shuriman God,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wk178rjw,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-01-10T07:28:00.134+0000) > > It's not that you aren't allowed to have a different opinion. But do we really need 5 million threads about this? Make one megathread and complain on but for the love of god spare me from that spam we have every time there is some controversy. You misunderstand me. The opinion isn't that a man chained, imprisoned, and surviving on rats for 15 years wouldn't have a super chiseled, muscular body, groomed head, facial, _and_ chest hair, and not a speck of dirt on him. That's a simple fact. The opinion is that it's fine to make threads about it and not fine to relegate all criticism to one easily-buried thread.
> [{quoted}](name=KFCeytron,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wk178rjw,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-10T07:33:42.156+0000) > > You misunderstand me. The opinion isn&#x27;t that a man chained, imprisoned, and surviving on rats for 15 years wouldn&#x27;t have a super chiseled, muscular body, groomed head, facial, _and_ chest hair, and not a speck of dirt on him. That&#x27;s a simple fact. > > The opinion is that it&#x27;s fine to make threads about it and not fine to relegate all criticism to one easily-buried thread. Does it fucking matter though it’s a game and in this game it’s a fantasy <Removed by Moderation>
Rioter Comments
Kriske (NA)
: This post was made already, let's not duplicate that pile of garbage argument. Take that sexual shit and leave it in 2018. This is a god damn game. Why do people give a shit what people wear/presented like, god.
> [{quoted}](name=Kriske,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=igishX27,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-10T07:09:24.216+0000) > > This post was made already, let&#x27;s not duplicate that pile of garbage argument. Take that sexual shit and leave it in 2018. > > This is a god damn game. Why do people give a shit what people wear/presented like, god. Agreed like get a fuvking life how do characters in a game affect u
CLG ear (NA)
: why does demacia hate magic users?
Demacia is built on anti magic physically and Culturally.And in “demacian heart”we see that magic can tend to crops in the worst of conditions.This could drastically disrupt the balance of power in demacia.mages could grow more crows for longer in off season.that alone would give mages an advantage over normal farmers and the Mages could easily push them out of market.over time mages would have the money and resources to push out the ideals of nobility with money alone.the demacian heart gave us insight on why demacians feel so strongly against mages.and the demacia heart showed us as you ventured out of demacia anti magic sentiment is far less common very much like zaun poverty,sicknesses force people to do anything to to survive. That is why garen is worried his sister lux has magical powers And garen is a warrior is demacia who has devoted his life to defending his kingdom and its ideals armed with magic resistance armor and a broadsword garen puts his life on the line for his nation and his fellow soilders..
Rioter Comments
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Blackfin97,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=J6hdpimn,comment-id=00420000,timestamp=2019-01-09T18:47:13.187+0000) > > 1. Nobody gives a shit about the past. > 2. The world is in a better state than it&#x27;s ever been and will likely be in a better state tomorrow. > 3. Men have always been more disposable and inconvenience exists on both sides of the coin. You idiots never lose your mind over watching men get shot in Call of Duty as has always been the norm throughout wars in history but piss your pants when you see a woman wearing a brain LoL and cry about how women have been sexualized through the ages. > > I suggest you keep off the double standards. 1.lots of people care about the past because it shaped out world today 2.no the world is not in the best state it has ever been with climate change Going on and polar bears facing extinction, the death rate is higher than it has been in 250 yrs pollution is also a huge problem and over population 3.what do u mean disposable and an inconvenience without men you would not have typed that paragraph without men humanity would not be a thing. So yeah dispose of men then you dispose of yourself.Why are you saying “you idiots” as every man in the world has that view.and if anything woman say they have been sexualized in the ages from the beginning of time for example woman these days sexualize them selves they go outside with skin tight clothes out and when a dude looks at her it’s all wrong and I HAVE BEEN SEXUALLY ASSAULTED 4.i think u meant bra instead of brain atleast i hope do.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Scrunny D (EUW)
: So people who give 0 shits about the lives of others because they want to be able to maybe have a chat but likely just be mean to people online are nice loving caring people? If you dont agree with the post because you dont agree with my line of argument, changing the options of the poll makes no difference, just comment instead
> [{quoted}](name=Scrunny D,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=MNA85yhV,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-01-08T22:56:34.809+0000) > > So people who give 0 shits about the lives of others because they want to be able to maybe have a chat but likely just be mean to people online are nice loving caring people? If you dont agree with the post because you dont agree with my line of argument, changing the options of the poll makes no difference, just comment instead If u can’t take ppl talking shit about u in a game just don’t play the game lol ppl will shyt talk u in every game if they could not take this so called “ABUSE” why did the continue playing? Surely a smart person would realize the games community was bad for them.if u can’t take shit talking in a game you can’t take life.
Rioter Comments
Nopolis (NA)
: I feel so objectified. I am more than just a piece of meat.
> [{quoted}](name=Nopolis,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=J6hdpimn,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-01-09T07:02:13.200+0000) > > I feel so objectified. I am more than just a piece of meat. No ur not
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Recently, I Started a Match on Full Tilt
Now that seems badass keep it up dude{{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
Aladoron (EUW)
: > It only takes 1 game for a toxic player to ruin a players game. No shit Sherlock? How could it take 2 games to ruin one? xD > So it would be nice for players to stop bashing riot employees for toxicity. Maybe starting to remove (if not perfectly) the origin of the problem (trolling/inting/soft inting), then the majority of the chat cases would be gone as well. So no, they are doing a bad job at it, they do not even understand what is happening and why. Rito employees think about flamers like inherently asshole people, and do not even consider that maybe, just MAYBE the gameplay related issues turn some players to flaming, since they would like to win, but the trolls fck their game.
> [{quoted}](name=Aladoron,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=oW32X3Kh,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-12-19T09:27:16.032+0000) > > No shit Sherlock? How could it take 2 games to ruin one? xD > > Maybe starting to remove (if not perfectly) the origin of the problem (trolling/inting/soft inting), then the majority of the chat cases would be gone as well. So no, they are doing a bad job at it, they do not even understand what is happening and why. Rito employees think about flamers like inherently asshole people, and do not even consider that maybe, just MAYBE the gameplay related issues turn some players to flaming, since they would like to win, but the trolls fck their game. You cant remove toxic ppl no matter how hard u try they can just make another account or hop on another one easy.{{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}} And I can guess your toxic considering that 1st statement “no shit Sherlock” so pls excuse yourself{{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
rujitra (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=R107 Games,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=oW32X3Kh,comment-id=0000000100020001,timestamp=2018-12-19T01:18:07.117+0000) > > People should be affected by murder so that doesn&#x27;t make any sense. You can&#x27;t mentally prevent getting killed from murder. So what defines what affects people or not? You can't mentally prevent it, but you could never leave your house. You **can** prevent being murdered for sure. 100%. > Lol? You can&#x27;t &quot;ignore&quot; someone physically killing you so that comparison makes no sense. So because I *can* ignore it, I should be forced to? The victim is forced to be the one at fault, not the one who's doing the harmful act in the first place? > I never said that toxic players shouldn&#x27;t be punished for breaking the rules, so i don&#x27;t know what your talking about. You've said that many times, and you've said here that people "should just ignore". So you're advocating for them being forced to ignore, thus it not being punished.
I disagree you cannot 100% prevent yourself from being murdered someone can always kill you legit anytime of the day no matter where you are it’s always a possibility even if u stay in your house doors locked with a shotgun in your hand it’s still a possibility the person can break in and take advantage and kill you.You can only **TRY to prevent it so that percentage is 100% false{{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}} ** > [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=oW32X3Kh,comment-id=00000001000200010000,timestamp=2018-12-19T01:22:24.810+0000) > > So what defines what affects people or not? You can&#x27;t mentally prevent it, but you could never leave your house. You **can** prevent being murdered for sure. 100%. > > So because I *can* ignore it, I should be forced to? The victim is forced to be the one at fault, not the one who&#x27;s doing the harmful act in the first place? > > You&#x27;ve said that many times, and you&#x27;ve said here that people &quot;should just ignore&quot;. So you&#x27;re advocating for them being forced to ignore, thus it not being punished. This is off topic but that was just not correct {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
: > [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=oW32X3Kh,comment-id=00000001000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-19T01:05:19.858+0000) > > The damage is done when the person sees the toxicity, which they must do to ignore it. They shouldn't let it affect them then. > Just like you can&#x27;t tell someone &quot;oh just ignore the fact I&#x27;m lighting a flamethrower in your apartment&quot;. I mean yeah, you *could* ignore it, and nothing bad may happen from it, but you&#x27;re still going to be worried about your apartment being set on fire - the mere act of them lighting it was enough to cause the damage. The entirety of that didn't make sense. Your comparing words and mental ability to a flamethrower that could cause real and physical damage?
As much as I disagree with r107 I kind of agree with him in this you are comparing apples with elephants in this matter
rujitra (NA)
: People whose family members are murdered should just not care. I mean, it's a lot of time, money, and effort to investigate, arrest, convict, and jail the criminals and people should just not be affected by it, right? **League is a game for enjoyment, and toxicity prevents that enjoyment**. Just as life is meant to be lived, and murder prevents someone from living their life. For a less outrageous example, consider this: You go to your local recreation center to swim/shoot hoops/whatever alone. You don't play with anyone else, just for yourself. You're a jerk any time someone asks you when you'll be done so they can use the equipment. You hurl racial slurs at someone for no reason. You're going to get banned from that rec center - because **you're ruining the enjoyment for others**.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=oW32X3Kh,comment-id=000000010002,timestamp=2018-12-19T01:04:08.614+0000) > > People whose family members are murdered should just not care. I mean, it&#x27;s a lot of time, money, and effort to investigate, arrest, convict, and jail the criminals and people should just not be affected by it, right? > > **League is a game for enjoyment, and toxicity prevents that enjoyment**. Just as life is meant to be lived, and murder prevents someone from living their life. > > For a less outrageous example, consider this: You go to your local recreation center to swim/shoot hoops/whatever alone. You don&#x27;t play with anyone else, just for yourself. You&#x27;re a jerk any time someone asks you when you&#x27;ll be done so they can use the equipment. You hurl racial slurs at someone for no reason. You&#x27;re going to get banned from that rec center - because **you&#x27;re ruining the enjoyment for others**. That’s the thing we cannot guarantee the person will be banned.And if he does it’s no big deal he can just go to another rec.So it will not matter in the end he will go to another rec and likely do the same banned again so on and so forth.
: > [{quoted}](name=speedameen,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=oW32X3Kh,comment-id=000000010001,timestamp=2018-12-19T00:46:03.646+0000) > > This might just be me but from personal experiences it is very hard to not respond to a toxic player.And people react to situations differently and might respond to the toxic player,in no shape or form am I saying it is right at all I’m just saying that that toxic person shouldn’t try to trigger the person so if the person responded I would not blame him/her But why? Why do you care what the toxic person says or thinks about you? The toxic person is just some random stranger online that you probably will never see again, so why care or respond? The toxic person might be trying to exploit you or bait a reaction out of you. Don't give them that satisfaction, if you do then they'll get motivated to continue being toxic to you. You can't control the toxic people, but you can control yourself. Don't let their words control you or have an affect over you. Keep a steady mental whenever you see a toxic person. Good luck.
No offense but I just don’t think you understand the human species{{sticker:darius-angry}}
: > [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=oW32X3Kh,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-19T00:23:44.333+0000) > > There isn&#x27;t a perfect solution. There will never be one until humans as a whole stop being dicks. There's also another solution that people shouldn't let toxicity affect them. So when anyone is toxic, their toxicity won't affect anyone and they'll just be ignored. But some people find it hard to do apparently.
This might just be me but from personal experiences it is very hard to not respond to a toxic player.And people react to situations differently and might respond to the toxic player,in no shape or form am I saying it is right at all I’m just saying that that toxic person shouldn’t try to trigger the person so if the person responded I would not blame him/her
Punctual (NA)
: Well, one of the downsides of a free to play game is that anyone can make new accounts. They also can't ban IPs because people can be using the internet cafe's, public places, and dorms. There may also be multiple people that play the game so essentially, the only way I can think of to stop players from making multiple accounts is by making LoL a pay to play the game which that would just suck.
> [{quoted}](name=Punctual,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=oW32X3Kh,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-12-19T00:29:45.936+0000) > > Well, one of the downsides of a free to play game is that anyone can make new accounts. They also can&#x27;t ban IPs because people can be using the internet cafe&#x27;s, public places, and dorms. There may also be multiple people that play the game so essentially, the only way I can think of to stop players from making multiple accounts is by making LoL a pay to play the game which that would just suck. If lol ever became a pay to play game it would lose many players so that can’t be an option{{champion:131}}
Jamaree (NA)
: There isn't a perfect solution. There will never be one until humans as a whole stop being dicks. There will never be a way to full curb toxicity, some is always going to fall through the cracks no matter what is in place. The best you can do is report and wait.
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=oW32X3Kh,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-19T00:23:44.333+0000) > > There isn&#x27;t a perfect solution. There will never be one until humans as a whole stop being dicks. There will never be a way to full curb toxicity, some is always going to fall through the cracks no matter what is in place. The best you can do is report and wait. I think we all know there will always be shitty people out there no matter where you go.
Rioter Comments

speedameen

Level 52 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion