CL04K (NA)
: Is it really just a game?
I think you need to take some weed and chill my guy. Actually, nevermind. Don't. That's probably what you took to post such an obnoxiously redundant and unneeded post.
: It's not even on live, can you calm down?
> [{quoted}](name=TheLastShadow45,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=NkLo8xw7,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-23T04:42:47.723+0000) > > It's not even on live, can you calm down? You downplay it as if it isn't a problem for people who DO play PBE regularly. Just because you don't run into full attack speed Garen in your games doesn't mean you can decide what exactly we should be "calm" about.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=PrismalDawn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BWwT11f9,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-22T03:53:51.732+0000) > > Demotion = losing your rank > Shield = something that blocks something else from happening > > Both words are nouns. Can you do the English math here and tell me what Demotion+Shield means? I'm sure what he meant was what exactly he did to warrant the demotion shield. No one likes a smartass.
Rioter Comments
: The reason this comment is fine with no warning is because every word i typed is 100% objectively true.
Nice deleted comment, bud. Next time, at least try to make the effort of not being so toxic in the threads.
: > [{quoted}](name=spicymonki,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hAtRgQyl,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2019-08-12T03:59:09.720+0000) > > Miss Fortune has the uncanny kink that makes her a roaming ADC that can gank pretty well on a low health, squishy target. As it stands, with the way Miss Fortune's passive works, she can't stay in a prolonged 1v1 else her damage falls off steep. If she gets behind, then it's game over for bot if you don't have a Sona or a Lux to pick up the slack. > When I read her abilities closely, on her Q ability, if there's a second target to the Double Up then the second shot is able to critically strike. In a 1v1 scenario, building crit to catch out a fully built burst mage isn't a scenario that ends well for her. In fact, the creative team tries so hard to make her a teamfighting champion, with a passive that is useless in late-game teamfights, that she relies on other enemies to be lined up with her q ability just so she can dish out her max potential dmg. I would go as far as to say that it's a gimmick (and not the good kind) that prevents her from being a traditional, reliable carry. > I mean take a look at Quiyana. She has a passive reset built into one of her abilities and it absolutely melts squishies. On the other hand, Miss Fortune has to stop attacking the target that has kill potential on her just so she can reset her passive, and that doesn't even take into account if there are even mobs around TO SWITCH TO! > All I'm saying is that there are ADCs that do what Miss Fortune does, but better. So with that in mind, I propose that we change her Q to be able to critically strike on the 1st target hit as well. Considering that it's Miss Fortune's main source of quick damage, it's a BIG change. However, you could always increase the mana cost or cooldown of one of her abilities to make it to where she can't abuse it very often. She NEEDS a change Riot and I think this is something that's manageable. > > This might be a little copy and paste, but at least it's more constructive if anything. URGE RITO TO CHANGE PLEaSSSSSE yes a 1v1 with MF falls flat due to her Q not taking full advantage of it's benefits, excluding minion involvement.
> [{quoted}](name=Rowanstar,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hAtRgQyl,comment-id=000d0000,timestamp=2019-08-12T16:31:08.428+0000) > > yes a 1v1 with MF falls flat due to her Q not taking full advantage of it's benefits, excluding minion involvement. Can you forward this suggestion to the balance team to see what they say? I just REALLY care about MF's place in the meta. I also had some suggestions come forward recently on how they could change MF's place in the meta. * Love Tap should be replaced with Impure Shots, and either make Impure Shots physical damage or make it Armor Shred. * Bullet Time should have increased critical damage to encourage critical builds (and 130% is pretty weak for critical strike damage). * Make it Rain could include a grounding effect on hit, rewarding MF for landing a good E R combo (which is a bit difficult due to how their casts work). It would also help her immensely with the mobility meta where everything "needs" at least 2 dashes + Flash. * Strut is not disabled or forced into continued cooldown by damage over time effects because those are not "direct damage" as the tooltip states. * Strut is automatically at full power on spawn rather than half power. Quinn got that QoL buff for her ultimate and there are only a few situations where this change is a buff. Big thanks to **Busty Demoness** for coming up with most of the core ideas for her as well. These changes would not only improve some of her clunky mechanics but also provide QoL buffs coming forward into the latter half of 2019.
: ***
just patrolling the threads for toxic idiots
: > [{quoted}](name=spicymonki,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zWsEJ3gF,comment-id=00020001000000000001,timestamp=2019-08-12T03:56:38.806+0000) > > Unless MF can Crit on her first q target as well, like I proposed, then I think ur safe for now..... You misunderstand. Both ladies have the resources necessary to track me down, Kitana as Empress of Outworld and Miss Fortune as a lifetime bounty hunter. Both ladies can hold their own in a fight. And neither has any reservations about killing. Getting on the bad side of either lady is asking to lose your life. ((Going by lore because that's what matters most here.))
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zWsEJ3gF,comment-id=000200010000000000010000,timestamp=2019-08-12T04:49:34.770+0000) > > You misunderstand. > > Both ladies have the resources necessary to track me down, Kitana as Empress of Outworld and Miss Fortune as a lifetime bounty hunter. Both ladies can hold their own in a fight. And neither has any reservations about killing. > > Getting on the bad side of either lady is asking to lose your life. > > ((Going by lore because that's what matters most here.)) I'm absurdly sorry. It appears that I'm not as cultured as I like to be. I ask forgivenessss
cUEthel (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=spicymonki,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=urVGvvkP,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-12T04:02:23.382+0000) > > You're just not as good as you think then I'm not the one who chooses teams lol
Excuses. Stay and practice in norms for a bit
cUEthel (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=spicymonki,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=urVGvvkP,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-12T03:46:52.551+0000) > > then carry then give me a team that can be carried
You're just not as good as you think then
: League of Legends 2019 Issues, Problems Discussion and Advice
Miss Fortune has the uncanny kink that makes her a roaming ADC that can gank pretty well on a low health, squishy target. As it stands, with the way Miss Fortune's passive works, she can't stay in a prolonged 1v1 else her damage falls off steep. If she gets behind, then it's game over for bot if you don't have a Sona or a Lux to pick up the slack. When I read her abilities closely, on her Q ability, if there's a second target to the Double Up then the second shot is able to critically strike. In a 1v1 scenario, building crit to catch out a fully built burst mage isn't a scenario that ends well for her. In fact, the creative team tries so hard to make her a teamfighting champion, with a passive that is useless in late-game teamfights, that she relies on other enemies to be lined up with her q ability just so she can dish out her max potential dmg. I would go as far as to say that it's a gimmick (and not the good kind) that prevents her from being a traditional, reliable carry. I mean take a look at Quiyana. She has a passive reset built into one of her abilities and it absolutely melts squishies. On the other hand, Miss Fortune has to stop attacking the target that has kill potential on her just so she can reset her passive, and that doesn't even take into account if there are even mobs around TO SWITCH TO! All I'm saying is that there are ADCs that do what Miss Fortune does, but better. So with that in mind, I propose that we change her Q to be able to critically strike on the 1st target hit as well. Considering that it's Miss Fortune's main source of quick damage, it's a BIG change. However, you could always increase the mana cost or cooldown of one of her abilities to make it to where she can't abuse it very often. She NEEDS a change Riot and I think this is something that's manageable. This might be a little copy and paste, but at least it's more constructive if anything. URGE RITO TO CHANGE PLEaSSSSSE
: > [{quoted}](name=Laughing Fish,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zWsEJ3gF,comment-id=000200010000,timestamp=2019-08-11T20:44:09.319+0000) > > Ideally you would demote one of them to “best girl” status. Although two waifus still mean each waifu has 50% power so it isn’t *too* bad. The more waifus the lower the power of each one Given that Miss Fortune and Kitana (Mortal Kombat) are both extremely powerful on their own, I think I'm safe. ((I'm not telling anyone which one is second best because both of them would kill me upon knowing that.))
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zWsEJ3gF,comment-id=0002000100000000,timestamp=2019-08-11T20:49:02.957+0000) > > Given that Miss Fortune and Kitana (Mortal Kombat) are both extremely powerful on their own, I think I'm safe. > > ((I'm not telling anyone which one is second best because both of them would kill me upon knowing that.)) Unless MF can Crit on her first q target as well, like I proposed, then I think ur safe for now.....
cUEthel (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=spicymonki,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=urVGvvkP,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-08-12T03:20:12.783+0000) > > Don't play like dogshit and you'll be fine. I'm fine - the rest of the team isnt
: The reason this comment is fine with no warning is because every word i typed is 100% objectively true.
It's because you haven't been reported. Notice how I didn't say _yet_.
: Yeah, thats why his winrate has dropped to like 47% while maintaining the same playrate and having the highest % of mains, because he's actually strong
Thanks for leaving the rank you got those numbers from and whether they were from solo queue or not. Really does help.
cUEthel (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Antenora,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=urVGvvkP,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-11T12:59:28.041+0000) > > Thats nothing to do with your teams. > > You have dog shit MMR. > > Win more games and your MMR will fix. and how am I supposed to win when my teams re holding me back?
Don't play like dogshit and you'll be fine.
Hotarµ (NA)
: >Who cares about his "identity" as a champion The people who play him and the people who are interested in playing him. >when he's getting a complete overhaul on his passive and all of his abilities? What do you mean "complete overhaul"? His Q is still a ranged harass tool, it just had it's targeting method changed and got a bonus 'tap' function. His W and R are still the same. His E got the biggest change but even then it's still relatively similar to his old one in concept.
> The people who play him and the people who are interested in playing him. Pantheon is getting the Mordekaiser treatment. He's getting a new passive, new abilities with new effects and interactions (save for his leap), and overhauled numbers. He doesn't _need_ any of the interactions that his old kit had. You're confusing him with having the same abilities when in reality it's _similar abilities_ with different interactions. > His Q is still a ranged harass tool, it just had it's targeting method changed and got a bonus 'tap' function. His W and R are still the same. His E got the biggest change but even then it's still relatively similar to his old one in concept. It's not _just_ a harass tool now. They turned his q into a skill shot waveclear ability. Like I said, _similar abilities_ with different interactions. He has a new rage-like passive, like Renekton, but is relatively much safer and easier to proc when all you have to do is auto attack something a couple of times. Also, his Braum E supposedly blocks EVERY PROJECTILE. He's a combat-focused champion with a passive that enables him to potentially deal assloads of damage, has high pressure, and a shield that can block pretty much anything? All I'm saying, and all I'm ASKING, is a simple question... Does he _really need_ to be able to block tower shots? It's the one thing I'm opposed to in his new rework. Screw everything else, I just can't tolerate that he's able to just engage under tower, do whatever the hell he wants to you with his empowered leap stun, and Akali shroud out with relatively minor repercussions.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=spicymonki,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nt6fAuAE,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-08-02T06:58:27.515+0000) > > I'm not talking about 9.15 Pantheon, I'm talking about the 9.16 Pantheon. The patch that has his insane rework? The one where all his abilities grew sentience and each drank 2 of every single energy drink? I'm talking about that pantheon, the one that's broken in PBE. Its not He now has a window of opportunity to be immune to tower, he cant just build attack speed and 1v1 a tower anymore if anything you should be praising them that not only did they nerf attack speed pantheon with this, they made his block cost mana, have a cooldown, and need to be aimed, AND he can only move while it is up and cant use other abilities during it SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO no pity from me
> [{quoted}](name=CaptainAntiHeroz,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nt6fAuAE,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-08-02T07:03:29.574+0000) > > Its not > He now has a window of opportunity to be immune to tower, he cant just build attack speed and 1v1 a tower anymore > if anything you should be praising them that not only did they nerf attack speed pantheon with this, they made his block cost mana, have a cooldown, and need to be aimed, AND he can only move while it is up and cant use other abilities during it SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO no pity from me You're talking about the overpowered pantheon right? The Attack-speed pantheon strat that's taking over Korea by storm? The one strat that went above and beyond Inting Sion? Haha yeah, no. Pantheon was a failure of a champion, that's why they're reworking him. He was too abusable in too many niche situations, but DEFINITELY not as overpowered as you make him out to be. Yeah this rework is nice, and his abilities have numbers that are a little too high, but that's as far as I'm willing to go in his kit. He blatantly copies Braum E and Yassuo W and can block turret shots with it. I'm not so much a chump as to believe that THIS is the best they could come up with. He can recast early to have his final shield attack swing faster and can move forward freely as he chases you while you're powerless to face him 1v1 for a maximum of 2.5 seconds. So no, I don't need your pity nor your sympathy because they mean nothing to me now if you can't see how overpowered he is going to be.
: Like he cant already?
> [{quoted}](name=CaptainAntiHeroz,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nt6fAuAE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-02T06:34:38.776+0000) > > Like he cant already? I'm not talking about 9.15 Pantheon, I'm talking about the 9.16 Pantheon. The patch that has his insane rework? The one where all his abilities grew sentience and each drank 2 of every single energy drink? I'm talking about that pantheon, the one that's broken in PBE.
: > [{quoted}](name=spicymonki,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nt6fAuAE,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-08-02T06:27:52.572+0000) > > Remember Akali shroud? Remember how cancer that was? Turret shots shouldn't be avoided/blocked by ANYONE; that goes for old pantheon too (thank god he's getting a rework). Also, he blocked two of them in the clip. TWO TOWER SHOTS. He has an ON-DEMAND ability, not passive, that allows him to block turret shots. Explain that. Old Pantheon could get 3 stacks, W to get passive. Wait a bit for W to get back up (fun fact: this is significantly less time than his E, which has almost twice the cooldown). Take turret shot, auto or Q to refresh passive, take turret shot, auto or Q or E for stacks, W, take turret shot, auto + use Q and E if up, take another turret shot. That's 4 turrets shots taken, all blocked, and if Pantheon had more CDR or AS he could get up to almost permanent blocking. Even for less optimized (just 3 stacks then W and do it) that's still 3+ turret shots blocked. New Pantheon can only block turret shots if he uses his only defensive tool + a major source of his damage, while locking himself to facing the turret.
> [{quoted}](name=Lord Dusteon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nt6fAuAE,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2019-08-02T06:33:38.672+0000) > > Old Pantheon could get 3 stacks, W to get passive. Wait a bit for W to get back up (fun fact: this is significantly less time than his E, which has almost twice the cooldown). Take turret shot, auto or Q to refresh passive, take turret shot, auto or Q or E for stacks, W, take turret shot, auto + use Q and E if up, take another turret shot. > > That's 4 turrets shots taken, all blocked, and if Pantheon had more CDR or AS he could get up to almost permanent blocking. Even for less optimized (just 3 stacks then W and do it) that's still 3+ turret shots blocked. New Pantheon can only block turret shots if he uses his only defensive tool + a major source of his damage, while locking himself to facing the turret. But there's something you don't seem to understand. I'm talking about NEW pantheon. His rework is insane. He has wave clear with 1 ability now. He has a Braum shield that DOES DAMAGE. With old Panth, all you'd have to do to counter him when he dove you was to hit him and his shield would proc on YOUR attack so that the tower still hits him. You keep hitting him and wear out his stacks so that the next ATTACK, meaning from you or tower, wouldn't be blocked. However, NEW PANTHEON is a Braum E and Yassuo W that damages enemies it's facing. Even if blocking tower shots is "a core concept in his kit," at least he had enough counterplay so that enemies can proc his shield so that he takes incoming dmg from the next 2 or 3 attacks. NEW PANTH doesn't have to weave in block procs when he has it on an ON-DEMAND ability to block LITERALLY EVERYTHING. You at least have to agree with me that it's a little iffy to have a single ability that blocks every tick of damage that comes at you from any source in a single direction. In some cases, I.E. in twitch streams, people can play him is a way to where there's no counterplay at all.
: So literally the functionality he has always had? Attack speed and cdr on pantheon already makes him more than immune to turret shots.
> [{quoted}](name=Pierce The Veal,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nt6fAuAE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-02T06:23:31.716+0000) > > So literally the functionality he has always had? Remember Akali shroud? Remember how cancer that was? Turret shots shouldn't be avoided/blocked by ANYONE; that goes for old pantheon too (thank god he's getting a rework). Also, he blocked two of them in the clip. TWO TOWER SHOTS. He has an ON-DEMAND ability, not passive, that allows him to block turret shots. Explain that.
Rioter Comments
CLG ear (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Jimmy Rustles,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=R2yB8iOE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-01T23:25:51.897+0000) > > I don't date video game characters > > Unless it's Garen she's a real person in this hypothetical
> [{quoted}](name=CLG ear,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=R2yB8iOE,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-08-01T23:28:09.648+0000) > > she's a real person in this hypothetical Only Garen... only
: > [{quoted}](name=spicymonki,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=X0h7I9VB,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-07-28T21:23:11.006+0000) > > This is perfect. Honestly couldn't do a better job of pointing out how she could improve her playstyle. Thanks for your input, I just wish that the balance team could do something with her for a change instead of leaving her like... _**this**_. Right now, she's not actually in a BAD spot, just sub par. I'm pretty good with her in the first place, which helps. Although that also comes with a lot of awareness on certain flaws. Also, I forgot to mention this in my list of notes, but her Strut is knocked out on any damage to her health, not just direct damage (as the tool tip states). It should not be disabled on DOT effects like Darius' bleed or Teemo's traps. I've had cases where I activate strut before the last tick of a DOT and that tick knocks me out immediately. It's not a feature when the ability isn't following the rules it states and it's handicapping the user in turn. I've also added another QoL change to Strut where it's full power on spawn. There only real case where that's a buff is when you're rushing to defend inhibitors in your base but have to choose between getting there faster or having your steroid up. It's not quite the same for Nexus because it's that close in the first place. Lastly, using Strut while on the summoner platform disables Undo, because of poor Riot coding.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=X0h7I9VB,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-07-28T22:25:52.629+0000) > > Right now, she's not actually in a BAD spot, just sub par. > > I'm pretty good with her in the first place, which helps. Although that also comes with a lot of awareness on certain flaws. > > Also, I forgot to mention this in my list of notes, but her Strut is knocked out on any damage to her health, not just direct damage (as the tool tip states). It should not be disabled on DOT effects like Darius' bleed or Teemo's traps. I've had cases where I activate strut before the last tick of a DOT and that tick knocks me out immediately. It's not a feature when the ability isn't following the rules it states and it's handicapping the user in turn. > > I've also added another QoL change to Strut where it's full power on spawn. There only real case where that's a buff is when you're rushing to defend inhibitors in your base but have to choose between getting there faster or having your steroid up. It's not quite the same for Nexus because it's that close in the first place. Lastly, using Strut while on the summoner platform disables Undo, because of poor Riot coding. It's honestly a wonder on how many things rito misses while they care for their favorite champs like Ahri and Naut. For me, it's depressing when you have cool ideas and RITO just disregards all of them. They didn't respond on the gameplay thread and they CERTAINLY won't respond on general discussion. I'm just tryna get the word out there that FIDDLE and VOLI aren't the only ones in need of changes. Hopefully, they'll listen you know?
: Here's my feedback. Q should have the critical check on the first shot, then the ricochet critically strikes only when the initial target is critically struck or killed. This gives Critical builds an advantage over Lethality by requiring Lethality users to actually kill with the initial Q while also improving her ability to maintain damage. Other notes: - Love Tap should be replaced with Impure Shots, and either make Impure Shots physical damage or make it Armor Shred. - Bullet Time should have increased critical damage to encourage critical builds (and 130% is pretty weak for critical strike damage). - Make it Rain could include a grounding effect on hit, rewarding MF for landing a good E R combo (which is a bit difficult due to how their casts work). It would also help her immensely with the mobility meta where everything "needs" at least 2 dashes + Flash. - Strut is not disabled or forced into continued cool down by damage over time effects because those are not "direct damage" as the tool tip states. - Strut is automatically at full power on spawn rather than half power. Quinn got that QoL buff for her ultimate and there's only a few situations where this change is a buff. Now, maybe not all of these need added and I know power can be taken out of other parts of those skills for most of those. The only one I think she needs without compensation nerfs is her R's critical damage.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=X0h7I9VB,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-07-28T09:36:54.512+0000) > > Here's my feedback. > > Q should have the critical check on the first shot, then the ricochet critically strikes only when the initial target is critically struck or killed. > > This gives Critical builds an advantage over Lethality by requiring Lethality users to actually kill with the initial Q while also improving her ability to maintain damage. > > Other notes: > > - Love Tap should be replaced with Impure Shots, and either make Impure Shots physical damage or make it Armor Shred. > - Bullet Time should have increased critical damage to encourage critical builds (and 130% is pretty weak for critical strike damage). > - Make it Rain could include a grounding effect on hit, rewarding MF for landing a good E R combo (which is a bit difficult due to how their casts work). It would also help her immensely with the mobility meta where everything "needs" at least 2 dashes + Flash. > > Now, maybe not all of these need added and I know power can be taken out of other parts of those skills for most of those. The only one I think she needs without compensation nerfs is her R's critical damage. This is perfect. Honestly couldn't do a better job of pointing out how she could improve her playstyle. Thanks for your input, I just wish that the balance team could do something with her for a change instead of leaving her like... _**this**_.
Infernape (EUW)
: Tbh I wouldn't be opposed to Riot getting rid of her passive and changing it for something else. I hate it as someone that occasionally plays her. ######I actually lowkey miss Impure Shots -shrug- It just leads to bullshit, low counterplay (aside from not being in her AA range) builds like Lethality where if you don't oneshot someone with your undodgable Q or initial AA, you're useless unless you wombo combo her ultimate. TLDR Crit/DPS MF > Lethality MF
> [{quoted}](name=Infernape,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=X0h7I9VB,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-27T06:47:18.793+0000) > > Tbh I wouldn't be opposed to Riot getting rid of her passive and changing it for something else. I hate it as someone that occasionally plays her. > > ######I actually lowkey miss Impure Shots -shrug- > > > > It just leads to bullshit, low counterplay (aside from not being in her AA range) builds like Lethality where if you don't oneshot someone with your undodgable Q or initial AA, you're useless unless you wombo combo her ultimate. > > TLDR Crit/DPS MF > Lethality MF 1. I agree completely. Not only is her only combo reliant on her doing enough burst dmg to kill them in 1 shot before your dmg falls off heave due to passive, her kit is decentralized entirely on what she should be able to play. Wanna play dps mf? Too fuckin bad; your passive exists. Wanna play burst lethality? Why do you have an ability solely dedicated to an attack speed stim then? And her E is next to useless in too many situations. She needs a change.
Rioter Comments
: Hmmm... I dunno, I've seen Fortunes do a _lot_ of damage once they get rolling. I wouldn't be opposed though. Maybe not a full-on critical though. Maybe like a scaling critical that goes from 50% to 80% bonus damage on crit based on Q level?
Honestly anything will do. It just doesn’t make sense for crit to only affect the 2nd bounce and not the first. Heck even gangplank, MF’s literal counter part, can crit on his Parrrley.
EATARI (NA)
: It can critically strike on the first hit off of crit%. It only guarantees a critical strike on the second hit if the first kills a unit.
That’s not true, although I thought it was at 1 point too. I went into practice mode and built 100% crit. Not only did crit not affect the first bounce, it did less dmg than my auto attack crit by 300-400. The ability says that it applies on-hit effects on the 1st and second target, but only the second bounce is affected by crit chance. Not only can the 2nd shot critically strike, it ALSO guarantees a critical strike if it kills the 1st target. That’s where it confused me the first time and it also the reason I want it changed.
Rioter Comments
Kanzler (NA)
: Last I checked, it is still 6/28/19. If you want to be technical, they have until 23:59:59 pacific to release her. Patience.
> [{quoted}](name=Kanzler,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AxZInO8g,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-28T19:08:58.878+0000) > > Last I checked, it is still 6/28/19. If you want to be technical, they have until 23:59:59 pacific to release her. > > Patience. But it would be a shitty thing for them to do. At least give us an approximation by the hour.
: The only two things about TFT that actually need to be addressed
The RNG in this game is honestly outrageous. I'm not saying anything more than that.
: Kindred PSA
I agree wholeheartedly with that statement. People say why I wouldn't use kindred ult on them, but they're in a 3v1 and get caught out whereas I just keep running because... you got caught out.
: > [{quoted}](name=D357R0Y3R,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HyFiPN5z,comment-id=000100010000000000010000,timestamp=2019-06-15T19:52:01.998+0000) > > I can't fucking control my jungler > > Meanwhile in pro they can, and even while they're coordinated Sona is the 3rd most picked adc and has **69 fucking % win rate** when those people are the strongest in the world, and still have no idea how to deal with Sona Then either ban her in select or learn how to counter her. I see your reasoning and only see someone too lazy to learn her and, at the same time, lacking the intelligence to ban a champion they struggle against.
Your argument makes it sound like only 1 champion can be a direct counter to another which isn't realistic. Take the time to see different arguments and maybe you'll gain some respectability from him.
: > [{quoted}](name=D357R0Y3R,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HyFiPN5z,comment-id=0001000100000000,timestamp=2019-06-15T19:37:57.801+0000) > > how is it irrelevant? > if they're the best players in the world and they can't deal with Sona HOW THE FUCK IS IT IRRELEVANT? Because. They are playing her to near perfect degrees. Are you saying you are playing against sona players who are playing near PERFECTLY?
> [{quoted}](name=The thigh guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HyFiPN5z,comment-id=00010001000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-15T19:40:39.664+0000) > > Because. They are playing her to near perfect degrees. Are you saying you are playing against sona players who are playing near PERFECTLY? Okay Mr. Smartass, do you know why League is popular and relevant all over the world? It's not because of the biweekly patch cycles, nor the fan service champs. It's from people watching pros play at their best vs teams from different regions of the world. It's a legitimate sport, like football, baseball, or soccer. If Riot didn't cater to the people who are the best at what they do, which certainly isn't you, then the game would've turned dogshit years ago. Hell, why do you think Akali was nerfed AGAIN? It's because she has a steep learning curve with a high skill cap. Do you know who can master Akali? The pros. Do you know why they nerf Shen? It's because normie idiots don't know game-sense and teamplay enough to use his ult properly. Do you know who can play Shen well? The pros. I can't seem to make it any more simple for you than that. You want to feature broke-ass champs then have pros abuse them in a competitive scene? Good luck with a dead game, because you just ruined League.
: > [{quoted}](name=spicymonki,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WJYvo3AG,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-06-12T06:29:50.753+0000) > > That's quite the skewed perspective to look at it from. In fact, I'm trying really hard to take you seriously. Yes, she is reliant on the only non-ultimate skill shot that she has to engage on a retreating enemy champion. However, so is Nami, Thresh, Pyke, Brand, Braum, and so many other supports. When she's attached, compared to Nami bubble, her q is easier to hit. Compared to Sona's heal, her own heal is more spammable. If she's building CDR, then it's 3/4ths of 2 ally squishys' healthbar regained in 5 seconds. She has spammable passive shield and mana regen and no CDR on her E whatsoever. Her ultimate is game changing in various situations and just because you went up against bronze players doesn't mean she's bad in the slightest. If you can't see how powerful she is in the right hands then you don't deserve to be lvl 341. In all actuality, it's you people that are killing the game. Play ranked Pepega > {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} Yuumi's winrate is bad in ranked at all levels. Who are these "right hands"? It's easy to just say "she's so OP", but no one has any proof. Instead all indicators point towards her being underpowered
> [{quoted}](name=Sheogowrath,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WJYvo3AG,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2019-06-12T06:46:54.625+0000) > > Yuumi's winrate is bad in ranked at all levels. Who are these "right hands"? It's easy to just say "she's so OP", but no one has any proof. Instead all indicators point towards her being underpowered https://i.redd.it/cr0n1k0rvm331.jpg Keep talking, but I won't take you seriously. You obviously don't know what you're saying.
: Let me translate from Riot's "balance" team. "Yuumi is a skill reliant champion who provides heals and a slow, easy to dodge Q poke as well as a 20% AP scaling ult that is easy to avoid and only roots if three or more waves hit. With that said, Yasuo, Yi, Tryn, and Garen mains are complaining so we have to nerf the shit out of her for our melee overlords approval." Any pro who says she's overpowered shouldn't be a pro. These "pros" are killing a game already on its deathbed.
> [{quoted}](name=The JigSAW,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WJYvo3AG,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-12T06:05:47.198+0000) > > Let me translate from Riot's "balance" team. > > "Yuumi is a skill reliant champion who provides heals and a slow, easy to dodge Q poke as well as a 20% AP scaling ult that is easy to avoid and only roots if three or more waves hit. With that said, Yasuo, Yi, Tryn, and Garen mains are complaining so we have to nerf the shit out of her for our melee overlords approval." > > Any pro who says she's overpowered shouldn't be a pro. These "pros" are killing a game already on its deathbed. That's quite the skewed perspective to look at it from. In fact, I'm trying really hard to take you seriously. Yes, she is reliant on the only non-ultimate skill shot that she has to engage on a retreating enemy champion. However, so is Nami, Thresh, Pyke, Brand, Braum, and so many other supports. When she's attached, compared to Nami bubble, her q is easier to hit. Compared to Sona's heal, her own heal is more spammable. If she's building CDR, then it's 3/4ths of 2 ally squishys' healthbar regained in 5 seconds. She has spammable passive shield and mana regen and no CDR on her E whatsoever. Her ultimate is game changing in various situations and just because you went up against bronze players doesn't mean she's bad in the slightest. If you can't see how powerful she is in the right hands then you don't deserve to be lvl 341. In all actuality, it's you people that are killing the game. Play ranked Pepega {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: I hope we get some new Lucian and Kindred lore now that Morde got an update!
I can only hope let's hope that kindred's story gets some love unlike her skinline
: 9.11: Lore Update
I JUST WANT ANOTHER ORNN STORY
: Shaco 9.9 boxes
The people who advocate for shaco's boxes to remain stealthed are PinkWard Wannabees. Shaco's boxes are mana cost abilities. Pink wards are 75 gold. Why tf is shaco viable in any lane?
: > [{quoted}](name=zeskgames,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ie6Zf4Ex,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-05-08T02:46:11.474+0000) > > >And on that note I still think Kindred has way to much of it. >Think of champions like Master Yi, if Master Yi got what I'm calling the "Kindred Counterplay Treatment" he would; > 1. Appear on the minimap whenever he used ult y? lol. Yi's ult is not why he's broken. Kindred's passive and ult are why they are considered broken and that correlates to why those parts have counterplay. > 2. All enemies near Yi would get a visual indicator telling them that Yi just ulted. Its kinda fucking obvious if you have eyes LOL > 3. When Yi ults, all enemies would also get an attack and movement speed buff just like his tbh nobody would probably notice this change. Consider yi wins most duels anyway and that buff doesn't do shit for non-adcs/hyper carries. He'd still come on top due to red smite. Again the ult isn't the problem with yi so there's no reason for that to offer counterplay. The problem with yi would stem from either his E true damage, Q untargability, double auto passive, or damage reduction W, or even synergy with items for that matter (double procs of true damage+faster passive+faster CD Q with guinsoo's). If counterplay is needed, thats where to target. Kindred's itemization, W, and E, aren't problematic as the E can be dodged, the W can be kited out of or ignore because it does little anyway, but the mark system is what gives kindred the range, ability scalings, and the ult is what can turn winning scenarios into losing ones even if the kindred is 0/10 merely by ulting before dying and then bringing you low enough only to flash out and kite you out and suddenly come back into the game. _____ > Kindred is a testament to the fact that that not all champions are created with equally viable kits. What the fuck... lmfao That's a joke right? No champ has an equally viable kit to the other. If you played league competitively as long as anyone else, you'd know every champ has shown in the spotlight repeatedly and gone out as well. Kindred actually has a history of being picked A LOT, at release and in both 2018 and 2019 LCS. In patch 9.8 alone, kindred has been picked 29 times in LCS. For comparisons: {{champion:64}} picked: 13 {{champion:421}} picked: 35 {{champion:60}} picked: 7 {{champion:59}} picked: 36 {{champion:30}} picked: 9 {{champion:113}} picked: 17 {{champion:79}} picked: 10 {{champion:120}} picked: 26 PLUS Kindred was banned 20 times, https://lol.gamepedia.com/Kindred/Ban_History please do research. You're right about one thing, not all kits are equal in viability, cause kindred is eons better then most of them lmfao. ____ > Kindred has so much counter-play that a Jungler with half a brain can completely stop Kindred from ever getting stacks. Clearly that's why they're so successful in Korean masters+ https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/389945345594884098/575522751767379969/unknown.png ___ > You say this, yet Veigar, Nasus, and Rengar all have the ability to stack, yet have no indicator of what stacks they are going after next. How come Kindred is the odd one out who shows enemies where stacks are? Because they're in a fucking lane where they get stacks for last hitting with abilities or hitting you. Even rengar you can check by clicking on him and hovering the ability icon, you don't play around these champs stacking you just play the game with the intention of ending before they stack too much, or in rengars case, just play to survive regardless of the stacking mechanic at all as it caps the moment he assist in at least a single teamfight anyway. Their counterplay is clear; fucking win, bully them early on, don't get hit by spells, stay out of range or buy QSS, group up so they don't single you out. Kindred as a jungler is less clear because you can't necessarily stop them from doing their thing especially if they understand what lane priority, vision control/sweeping, objective trading, and they can hyper carry if they do get those stacks (nasus, rengar, and veigar can't really kite and rip teamfights apart as they are mainly single targeted burst, a kindred ahead with runaan's, mark range boost, and with peel will basically carry to the extent of a marksmen.) _____ > Despite your loling, my point still stands, Kindred's ult at the end of the day is **making your opponents invincible**, there is no context in any situation, **ever**, where making your opponents invincible is a good thing. The fact that Kindred has an ultimate that is equally beneficial to both teams completely invalidates any usefulness it might have, it still stands that it is a total waste of an ability that does nothing but give your enemy multiple chances to kill you as soon as it's duration ends. It needs to be changed, if that means it's nerfed or gutted then fine. I would rather have an ultimate that benefits me and my team very little than one that give my opponents equal benefits. You don't understand how to use it that's why lol. I remember when bard had this same argument years ago, good times. ___ > Finally a quick question > When the fuck did they make Yi ranged? Either you or riot must be smoking that pack. Taric+yi gold funnel is broken because the invinicibility taric gives on yi is just too fucking good. You're trying to turn kindred into a self funneler that also has range advantage. I'm comparing kindred to this strategy because we do have a visual on what a jungle hyper carry with invincibility _from a different source_ looks like, except what you're proposing is the ult is thrown on said hyper carry itself, and the hyper carry is ranged with a shit ton of terrain scaling and mobility. ____ Hard truth is this; You can't just play norms, go 0/5 on kindred, then rant about why kindred is bad when you haven't even gotten ranked experience on your account (and there is no excuse for that to be a smurf with those performance rates). Your points don't still stand because you don't even understand why the ability has to function that way for game health, and the way in which it does infact benefit the champ. I've already mentioned the scenarios about how it benefits and I'm not going to /r/kindredmains for you to get more or a kindred coach to have this discussion with. You need to focus on improving to gain a better understanding of the game and less on champ design for something you don't even have a long history of playing (you have 30,618 mastery on kindred, thats not a lot of experience, Thats about between 30 - 60 games depending on the win/loss ratio, in norms.). If you want to continue arguing instead of getting advice, God bless, but it ain't gunna be from me. I'm not trying to be toxic (but i know i suck at it), I just don't know how to convince you reality when you're adamant about not being convinced. https://www.reddit.com/r/Kindred/
Finally, a good fking comment from a competent league player. Cheers m8! {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
: As I didn't play League when Devourer was a thing I can't really speak on that regard (if you could enlighten me I'd greatly appreciate it). But I still don't see the issue with the first 3 or 4 marks spawning in Kindred's jungle. Getting those first 4 marks are essential to Kindred's play style, and quite frankly, it's bullshit that the enemy team has the ability to completely shut down Kindred from ever seeing those first 4 marks. This of the equivalent of playing Nasus, but the enemy laner has the ability to turn off his ability to stack at any time. If Kindred's marks were in their jungle, it would encourage aggressive junglers to go on the offensive and stop Kindred from getting those stacks **without** making Kindred totally unplayable. Next, I have to disagree with you on Lamb's Respite, I think that entire ultimate needs to be changed, you say that "It's highly skill expressive" but the way I see it, it is a luck that completely relies on dumb luck or even worse, incompetent teammates, in order to be effective. I've always hated ultimates that benefit both teams equally, in another comment I gave the analogy that Kindred's ultimate is the equivalent of the US Air Force building fallout shelters for everyone Hiroshima before nuking it, it's just not an effective tool for winning. There are so many other issues with Kindred's ult, I'll list a few; * How come Kindred ult gives invincibility to both teams and Taric's doesn't, for all intensive purposes they're the same ult, so wouldn't it make sense for Taric to give both teams invincibility? * How come Kindred ult effects both teams and Soraka's only effects allies, if all ults were created equal then Soraka should heal all players currently alive, friend and foe, right? * If you think it about it, it does **nothing**, all it does is extend fights and give the opponent a better chance to kill you while your waltzing around in the circle. Are their benefits to the ult? Probably but all of them are outweighed by the fact you are **literally making your opponents invincible!** I could go on but you get the point, I think the ult needs to be changes so that it only effects teammates, and if that means the ult is changed, that's fine I have a few suggestions. Maybe it could give all allies a buff in it's radius, or give all allies a big heal, or damage resistance, or anything other than giving. Finally, you say this "You also have to always consider how you play, and the elo you're in, too." Now, I don't even know you, but I do know that argument is beneath you. All this is saying is "Shut up noob you'll never understand". It's a completely useless and unhelpful argument that does nothing but make you look like an elitist asshole (which I hope you aren't). It makes me think that you are trying to invalidate my argument just because I don't play ranked (because I find it stressful). Rant over.
I want to talk about what you just brought up because I found the way you think... interesting... to say the least. First off, I'm going to address the point you made about the passive stacks. I don't know how you managed to disregard the huge power spike that kindred receives when she reaches 4 stacks. It affects her dueling potential, her overall damage, and her usefulness in the early to mid game. In fact, a champion that has a similar passive is Bard, but as you seem to have a disdain for the champion, I won't bring him up again. Not only are her stacks able to be obtained from enemy jg monsters, but also from kills and assists on targeted champions. As _yifftail _said in the earlier post, part kindred's playstyle revolves around mind games. You can mark the enemy top, make him think that he's coming to you, have him tell the team that he thinks you're coming to gank top, and then instead gank bottom. However, as you don't play ranked, you may find what I said difficult to comprehend, given that you've probably never considered this. For her ultimate, I have to disagree with you that there's no skill involved. I feel like good kindred players know that their ult is a double-edged sword, so only those who can properly assess the situation can effectively make the decision of when and where to use her ult. If you do it right, then you prevent your team from dying and prevent the enemy team from getting into your ult. There could also be a situation in which you were about to die hadn't you used your ult, then play mechanically skilled enough to out-duel someone in your ult. In fact, your ult doubly f**ks the champions that rely on burst in their kits. Also, if you ping your ult when you go into a team fight, your teammates can expect you to use your ult in the fight, giving your team time to make an outplay over the enemy team. You also point out kindred's flaws in your bullet points by comparing her ult to similar ones in the game, so I'll try to make this easy for you to understand. Taric is a support. Soraka is a support. Kindred is a hard carry adc. Taric is designed for cc and plays fights in a way where he has his passive on an engaging ally champion and stun whoever that person engages. If he were to fight kindred, who would win? Kindred would win because she can Q dodge his stun. Most of Taric's kit is useless in a 1v1 if he doesn't have someone to back him up. Soraka wouldn't win in a 1v1 with kindred because all she has are heals and a slow, which are all skill shots that kindred can dodge. On top of that, her ult doesn't help with an immediate threat. Her ult is the same as preemptively putting a bandaid on an incoming gash wound, and using the movement speed to run away before they cc her. The only time when her ult is good is when it doesn't only benefit her. You probably played with people who either objectively weren't good at the game, reading the situation, or they may have misclicked and used her ult at a bad time. In all, kindred is a champ that teeters on a knife's edge. If you change even 1 part of her kit, she becomes almost entirely broken, or borderline unplayable. You say that kindred should have her passive changed, but then you would need to change her kit and her identity in the meta because then her ult wouldn't synergize with her E ability, which is hard enough to proc as it is, and change her passive, because like I said: broken or unplayable. Forgive me for sounding like "an elitist asshole," but you state as much when you said that you aren't able to comprehend an argument in which the mechanics of the game and the probable thought process of enemy **players**, not champions, are taken into account. Rant over. {{sticker:galio-happy}}
Sukishoo (NA)
: Being popular at a point in time doesn't mean they will launch a skin right away. Skins take at least a minimum of 4 months to create. Plus, most of the time they already have the entire year plotted out based on their stats and such that they went over near the end of the previous. So, if Kindred gets one, kindred gets one.. if not, then, not. Just gotta wait.
Unacceptable. You said the truth and I can't comprehend it. Stay away, heathen. {{summoner:12}}
: Is kindred fair?
Kindred's ULT is pretty fair imo. I feel like good kindred players know that their ult is a double-edged sword, so only those who can properly assess the situation can make the decision of whether to use her ult or not. If you do it right, then you prevent your team from dying and prevent the enemy team from getting into your ult or play mechanically skilled enough to out-duel someone in your ult. You probably played with people who either objectively weren't good at the game, reading the situation, or they may have misclicked and used her ult at a bad time. {{sticker:galio-happy}}
Rioter Comments
: {{champion:201}} needs to get the victorious skin
Rioter Comments
: Oh cool a new Ivern skin.... Guess who also only has 2 skins and has been that way for 3 Years? KINDRED!!!! Give my Lamb and Wolf a new skin pleeeaaaassseeeee
Just give up man. I did and I'm fine ;-;
: 9.6: Lore Update
I would LOVE it if there was MORE lore stories about the Freljordian demigods. I WANT MORE BACKGROUND ON EVERYTHING.
Show more

spicymonki

Level 105 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion