: Nah, man. We want what you want: healthy queues that make players happy.
So you will just make it so we can pick our positions in blind pick but just without bans? Because I think that will solve most issues people have with blind.
Wuks (NA)
: [7/23/19 OUTDATED] 3rd Party Applications/Modifications - What's allowed, and what isn't
> Curse Voice operates within the Terms of Use and does not provide any competitive advantages. > because it does not interfere directly with the in-game player experience between when the player presses "Play" and the end of game screen stfu make pros play for one split without voice or don't start ranked until you have it for everyone.
: Road to Pre-Season: Mastery Updates
> we don’t think anyone will be left without a keystone that fits their playstyle. Except Nunu and Dr.Mundo jung
: I'll ask what everyone wondering Why Maokai?
Just watched a Q&A with Ghostcrawler where they said it's not about how strong or popular the champions were that season, but about the champs they liked personally.
: RITO I WAS JUST TALKING ABOUT HOW A TEAM BUILDER MODE IN RANKED WOULD BE HEAVEN!!! NOW. . . .I have another Idea. . . . Make a satan {{champion:17}} skin and donate 1/5 of the earnings to end world hunger. BAM YOUR WELCOME 3RD WORLD COUNTRIES.{{item:2054}}
: Ask Riot about patches, scripting, and rotations
> We want to be clear: Using applications that provide a measurable player advantage goes against the core of the League of Legends experience. It’s cheating. like voice chat > We feel like it's really important to the LoL experience that the pros are playing the same game as everyone else. like voice chat
: /dev: New001 on competition beyond ranked
i feel like you were just bragging about how much fun you have playing in a tourney without really explaining how this pertains to the player.
Meddler (NA)
: Just so you know the 'dev who reverted the Nunu changes' is also the dev who's 'still trying to find the right buffs for Nunu and get the rest of the team onboard with them'.
Can u relay some info to them? I was a Nunu main until u threw him in the garbage. I think Nunu's ultimate should stun for one additional second for each second it is charged. His Q should just grant him 15 flat movement speed when he eats an animal type monster instead of on kill & a stun on champions for his next auto attack every 30/20/10 seconds for eating epic monsters or scuttle crab. I am quite biased but could imagine his absurd AP ratios and his instantaneous wombo combo with Ryze's Ult as a problem._ However, I think it can be agreed upon that he has an outdated kit that desperately lacks hard CC with an Ult that seldom feels rewarding building anything but full AP. _I really enjoy his dominance in objective taking but have to admit he struggles in comparison to other tanks or mages when it comes to team fighting. With help from the League of Legends community, I feel we can solidify Nunu as an objective-controlling tank with a more noticeable impact on contested objectives, unfortunately his recent time on PBE has not moved towards this direction. Please and Thank You!!!
: THANK YOU I thought i was the only one experiencing that. I even bought the zombie Nunu skin and even when i get my team fed or me fed as nunu HE SUCKS SO BADLY LATE GAME that it is a joke how any one can even play nunu. Ap nunu is strong at the start but by mid and late game get ready to get deleted in a instant. The part I hate the most is in his couple of patch that feature nunu for some reason he get's a buff but at the same time has to compensate for it even thought with the buff he still sucks MID/late game. This buff he was going to get was so needed but I don't get why it was reverted...... I don't see Riot B.S lee sin buff getting reverted, I get to see the B.S reason why he is even getting a buff "He wasn't played a lot this split"..... Seriously we don't see LEE SIN FOR HALF A SPLIT and he gets buff instantly for world but for {{champion:20}} who never saw more then 5 plays in 7 years of LCS/LCK/EU he doesn't deserve a buff, Only person i see who can even play him was IwillDominate and that was even hard for him to handle too into late game.
I think Nunu's ultimate should stun for one additional second for each second it is charged and a stun on champions for his next auto attack every 30/20/10 seconds for eating epic monsters or scuttle crab. I am quite biased but could imagine his absurd AP ratios and his instantaneous wombo combo with Ryze's Ult as a problem. However, I think it can be agreed upon that he has an outdated kit that desperately lacks hard CC with an Ult that seldom feels rewarding building anything but full AP. I really enjoy his dominance in objective taking but have to admit he struggles in comparison to other tanks or mages when it comes to team fighting.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Trolling the bot lane with Trundle support
alright rito I'm sick of all this bullshit, WHERE'S THE SPECTATNG GAMES OPTION???? I get you are just trying to make money but no one cares what the pros are playing because unless I'm playing with a 5 man its a different game. I just want to watch high elo players playing a champ I want to see get played. Make it easier to find specific champs and watch other game modes then just ranked.
: Become the apex predator with Prehistoric skins
Am I the only one who sees the two little people in the bottom left????

stealthbonger420

Level 89 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion