: I'll wait. https://media.tenor.com/images/3df04f31ba431cb4df7dfedb7fc634ac/tenor.png
Bruisers have WAY too much sustain and survivability. ( Hi Conquerer, Hi Death's Dance, Hi Spear, Hi Steraks, etc. ) They need to have some of it removed. Spear of Shojin needs to be removed from the game, Idk why Riot wants 'Essense Flair' to be a thing SO badly. Conquerer needs to be removed, bring back Fervor of Battle. oh and remember how you updated ALL mage items because literally every mage went: Morello Luden Liandry's, yeah......... guess what Riot............. ALL bruisers go Cleaver/Triforce -> Ravenous/Titanic -> Steraks........( every single one :) ) might wanna update bruiser items as they all build the same crap.
: It's no wonder Twisted Treeline is being removed - you haven't done a thing to it in how long?
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=sugarbushes101,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=x9u1QP98,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-08-01T00:41:45.764+0000) > > No, because League of Legends is a MASSIVE game > > MUCH bigger than that one. > > With a bigger player-base this game is more likely to house another sociopath. > > My point is the system should be stronger, and stricter. > > You would never get away with saying something like that on a major social media platform ( think FB, Twitter, IG, SC )...why should you be able to do it on League? You shouldn’t, hence why you get punished for it, it’s why threats like hat immediately lead to a 14 day ban minimum. And again, something like this happened where a kid jokingly said it and was arrested by posting it on Facebook.
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=x9u1QP98,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-01T00:44:08.164+0000) > > You shouldn’t, hence why you get punished for it, it’s why threats like hat immediately lead to a 14 day ban minimum. > > And again, something like this happened where a kid jokingly said it and was arrested by posting it on Facebook. Something of this nature should result in an instant perma-ban, not a 14-day-ban. The fact that you can say, "Oh I'm gonna shoot of up your family", get a 2 week vacation ( probably doing it on other accounts since they cost like $5 for a lvl 30 unranked ), come back after 2 weeks and repeat until finally getting a perma-ban. Is completely MINDBOGGLING. My point still stands, the devs and gamemakers need to improve their system.
Jamaree (NA)
: You do get banned for saying stuff like that, hell, there was a case of that one guy who said it as a joke on Facebook a few years ago and got sent to jail for it, side note, shouldn’t this be posted on that game’s forums, not this one.
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=x9u1QP98,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-01T00:39:41.516+0000) > > You do get banned for saying stuff like that, hell, there was a case of that one guy who said it as a joke on Facebook a few years ago and got sent to jail for it, side note, shouldn’t this be posted on that game’s forums, not this one. No, because League of Legends is a MASSIVE game MUCH bigger than that one. With a bigger player-base this game is more likely to house another sociopath. My point is the system should be stronger, and stricter. You would never get away with saying something like that on a major social media platform ( think FB, Twitter, IG, SC )...why should you be able to do it on League?
: Jax needs a slight compensation buff after 9.12 corrupting pot nerfs
No. Conquerer needs nerfs, ( Heal 33% as effective for AOE .) and bruisers need to be looked at as a whole, conquerer should just be removed imo. lmfao.
Rioter Comments
: > SOLUTIONS: > > Muramana + Seraphs Embrace = 'Tear of the Goddess no longer stacks.' > > and I know I'm going to get the "BUT IF YOU DO THIS YOU'RE GONNA KILL DOUBLE TEAR RYZE" > Double Tear Ryze is not that popular, it was overhyped for a bit but then instantly ditched because they realized they will get more damage from just an outright raw AP item. You should probably read the patch notes.
I just saw patch notes, nice. Now they make Iceborn Gauntlet = 'melee only' and gut his W and donezo!
Rioter Comments
: Why do people complain about yasuo so much?
Hmm idk lets see His passive doubles his crit chance and gives him a fat shield for two seconds. Okay...so buying crit just became twice as effective on him than any other champ and he has innate safety. Okay, it gets worse. His Q, is basically a ranged auto attack that does more dmg. His Q has the range of Sivir Lucian and Kogmaw -25.. Lmfao okay. But IT GETS BETTER. "Steel Tempest is treated as a basic attack: It can critically strike, applies on-hit effects, is interruptible by crowd control and its cooldown and cast time are reduced by Attack Speed. If cast while dashing, Steel Tempest will strike as a circle." Do I need to saw more? And after casting this 2 times in a row the 3rd one has longer range than a Caitlyn auto, AND knocks whoever it hits up. his W, man this ability. Such a simple ability......yet so strong. "Creates a moving wall that blocks all enemy projectiles for 4 seconds." This has to be the most broken, basic ability riot has given a champ. He literally makes more than half the champion roster useless for 4 seconds....in league 4 seconds is a LOT. his E, 0.5 second dashes................ okay riot you've finally done it. "bUt hE hAs a tImEr tHaT sToPs hIm fRoM cAsTiNg iT mUltIplE tImEs oN tHe sAmE tArgEt" okay..... in lane he has the potentional to dash 7 times, 8 times if theres a cannon minion in 3.5-4 seconds, this ability makes him hyper mobile in lane and in teamfights, you'll be lucky if you hit a point and click ability on him not to mention skillshots because of much hes going to be moving around. his R "Blinks to an Airborne enemy champion, dealing physical damage and holding all Airborne enemies in the area in the air. Grants maximum Flow but resets all stacks of Gathering Storm. For a moderate time afterwards, Yasuo's critical strikes gain significant Bonus Armor Penetration." this wouldn't be that big of a deal if it was only knock ups by HIM, but its knockups by ANYONE.... it gives him his shield, and then it gives him ARMOUR PENETRATION. WHY? Also fun fact, if you get ult'd by a yasuo under turret, it will always place him outside of turret range. Looking at all his abilities, they all contain game breaking interactions and mechanics that are not fun to be playing vs... they make him super overloaded and super unfair/unfun to play vs. It would be fine if he had only 1-2 overloaded abilities, but no, he has 5 overloaded abilities, FOR, NO, REASON. He doesn't have mana gating him, he doesn't have cooldowns to worry about. He needs to build half the items any other crit champ needs to build to reach 100% crit. He makes half the roster useless for gods sake? He needs to be looked at. He has no clear weaknesses, he counters A LOT of champions, but there are like 2 that counter him......and they arent even in his main role. Lmao. Unless you wanna go ahead and pick like..... malph mid or something, hes going to do good vs you anyways. and this has become a trend, riot keeps on releasing champions with broken ass, overloaded kits, before it was only a few, like yasuo, lee, elise, nidalee in seasons 1-6, starting from season 7, Camille's release, riot has CONSTANTLY, released champions that have EVERYTHING....... in their kits. true dmg, mobility, cc, stealth, invisiblity, tankiness, hard raw dmg. EVERYTHING. It needs to stop, just a few weeks ago we got Sylas mr "I can steal your ultimates" and before him we got "I can become anyone on my team" THEN BEFORE THAT WE GOT "I can steal everyones summoner spells" and irelia.....omg irelia no words for her, she literally has unlimited dashes, with nothing gating hers.....i guess yasuo has that lock timer on his dash but Irelia does not....we need to serious stop Put all these overloaded broken characters in their line. Then stop releasing broken overloaded characters and release fun simple champions like you used to.... Taliyah.....Jhin.....Aurelion Sol.....Yorick Rework, Urgot Rework. Seriously, this game is dying, you guys can prevent it. Please stop riot. EDIT: I forgot to mention he abuses broken ass rune called Conquerer, that has been proven to make multiple champions broken, remove that rune and bring back old Fervor of battle, also yeah I forgot to mention that he has a weeb fanbase people may not think that plays a role but it plays a major one!!!
: RIOT WAKE UPP PLEASE
send them a ticket
Paroe (NA)
: 110 / 160 / 210 / 260 / 310 (+ 80% AP) 75 / 115 / 155 / 195 / 235 (+ 60% AP) 60 / 90 / 120 / 150 / 180 (+ 70% AP) 150 / 300 / 450 (+ 75% AP) (distortion) 1175+2.85AP 80 / 130 / 180 / 230 / 280 (+ 70% AP) 64 / 104 / 144 / 184 / 224 (+ 48% AP) 60 / 90 / 120 / 150 / 180 (+ 40% AP) 180 / 270 / 360 (+ 105% AP) 1024+2.63AP Similar damage, as i said. While Ahri is weaker than LB in terms of standard burst potential, Ahri is _MUCH_ safer and even out damages LB when you factor in her E damage increase with 1228+3.156 potential damage.
> [{quoted}](name=Paroe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EUed0bTR,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-03T12:53:57.589+0000) > > 110 / 160 / 210 / 260 / 310 (+ 80% AP) > 75 / 115 / 155 / 195 / 235 (+ 60% AP) > 60 / 90 / 120 / 150 / 180 (+ 70% AP) > 150 / 300 / 450 (+ 75% AP) (distortion) > 1175+2.85AP > > 80 / 130 / 180 / 230 / 280 (+ 70% AP) > 64 / 104 / 144 / 184 / 224 (+ 48% AP) > 60 / 90 / 120 / 150 / 180 (+ 40% AP) > 180 / 270 / 360 (+ 105% AP) > 1024+2.63AP > > Similar damage, as i said. While Ahri is weaker than LB in terms of standard burst potential, Ahri is _MUCH_ safer and even out damages LB when you factor in her E damage increase with 1228+3.156 potential damage. the difference is... leblanc has no waveclear, doesnt have an instant cast stun, doesnt have 3 dashes, doesnt do true dmg, have a movement speed buff, etc. Ahri is actually doing more damage because hers is TRUE damage. Ahri has waveclear and utility that leblanc does not. Oh and Ahri doesnt have to BODY SLAM ( leblanc w/rw ) into the enemy team as a squishy mage to perform her damage.
: She is super safe and can't carry on her own. Seems about where she should be. Power level wise.
> [{quoted}](name=Mordepool,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EUed0bTR,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-02-03T07:31:39.591+0000) > > She is super safe and can't carry on her own. > > Seems about where she should be. Power level wise. She is super safe, and CAN carry on her own. Hit a charm on the right target, boom teamfight is won buy the click of a button. And it's really not that hard to hit a super fast stun when you have 3 dashes and a movement speed buff : / She is not where she should be power level wise. Nerf her Safety or Nerf her Damage, She can't have both.
: I'd advice you to learn more about the game and then post If you really think her E a stun , then you really must go learn more about the game lol Better than being Delusional
> [{quoted}](name=Noor Sakata,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EUed0bTR,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-02-03T10:24:01.287+0000) > > I'd advice you to learn more about the game and then post > > If you really think her E a stun , then you really must go learn more about the game lol > Better than being Delusional maybe you should learn more about the game before posting her E is a stun or if you want to call it, a "charm" lets see what a stun is the definition of a stun, from league wiki A unit that is stunned is unable to control its movement, declare attacks, cast abilities, activate items or use the summoner spells Flash and Teleport for the duration. now lets see what ahri's E does are you allowed to control your movement during ahri e? No. are you allowed to declare attacks during ahri e? no cast abilities? no activate items? no use the summoner spells flash and teleport? no. Ahri's E is a stun. Just like Rakan's R, and Fiddle's Fear. Learn your shit before posting It's better than being delusional > .<
: Ahri's R is never used for damage, tho. And Ahri's damage all-around is lower compared to most other assassins and mages, due to her safety. Yeah, she has her E and passive and R, but that takes up power budget that could otherwise be used for damage, so you get a champion that's really safe but also doesn't have much killing potential.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EUed0bTR,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-03T06:09:55.094+0000) > > Ahri's R is never used for damage, tho. > > And Ahri's damage all-around is lower compared to most other assassins and mages, due to her safety. Yeah, she has her E and passive and R, but that takes up power budget that could otherwise be used for damage, so you get a champion that's really safe but also doesn't have much killing potential. how are you going to tell me she does not have "killing potential" she has the potential to kill ANYONE that is not galio or lissandra lvl 2, 3 and 6. she dashes onto you..... then she dashes again, then she dashes again, presses w, and your health bar is gone.............. Why? how is that balanced? She didn't even have to CLICK AND POINT, she had to just be near u for it to kill you lmao.
Rioter Comments
: What the fuck is up with client?
^^^^^^ OP is speaking facts LITERALLY THE LAGGIEST CLIENT EVER, my computer is fast as f too btw. the lock in button never works, it randomly laggs, glitches, etc. and when you change your picture on the profile page it doesnt show until after you relog or after a few hours, they so rich they have no excuse for this.
STR8 REACT (EUNE)
: Ranked system/ NEW?!?!!?
: do you feel helpless as a support?
it feels really bad to depend on someone else to decide whether you played good or not but even then that feeling never leads cause you're always going to have feeding teammates but yeah i agree with you sometimes, the role is fun but the conditions can sometimes not be
MrKebabi (EUW)
: Zilean boycott for Season 9 until he gets a new skin
give taliyah a new skin too, and bring back taliyah mid...... honestly.
GreenKnight (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Thefrostyviking,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=l4VJNsHr,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-27T22:00:06.998+0000) > > I have, just as i have played Lucian, Vayne and kai´sa, ezreal and camilie, just as i have played against them endlessly because their pickrates are ridiculously high. > > They need nerfs, they all need nerfs. > > And you need to respect statistics more. Statistics are just a way to weasel out of the conversation, at least in topics like this one. I understand the importance of using them for tests, experiments and all that jazz, but it's simply stupid to blindly follow them if they are not upheld by evidence.
> [{quoted}](name=GreenKnight,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=l4VJNsHr,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-27T22:16:35.720+0000) > > Statistics are just a way to weasel out of the conversation, at least in topics like this one. > > I understand the importance of using them for tests, experiments and all that jazz, but it's simply stupid to blindly follow them if they are not upheld by evidence. statistics arent a way to weasel out of a conversation, they are a way to give actual evidence, without statistics wheres the proof? "full crit ivern is op!""!"!" ! wym no its not, you only have a 100% winrate with a 1 game sample size..... i guess with your logic you can also say math is a way to weasel out of conversations aswell.
Paroe (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Cherry Pie,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=l4VJNsHr,comment-id=00050000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-27T23:42:14.270+0000) > > Dodge his hook the entire game, hes going to hit it eventually. he can miss 9/10 hooks, the 10% of hooks he DOES hit tho, will win or lose a game. Only if his team is capable of following up. Thresh isnt pyke; he cannot 100-0.
> [{quoted}](name=Paroe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=l4VJNsHr,comment-id=000500000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-27T23:46:56.865+0000) > > Only if his team is capable of following up. Thresh isnt pyke; he cannot 100-0. use that excuse for LITERALLY every single champion EVER and there would be no broken characters. we already know pyke is not a traditional support you're trying too hard to argue for something that isn't worth arguing instead of admitting that hes broken and unbalanced.
: Pls.....someone....anyone....everyone....tell me how to go up against yasuo.
Ban him, no counterplay. or "just cc him" or "5v1 him" just like vayne, kaisa, irelia, lee, camille, xin. :-) and the rest of the overloaded broken characters
: Giving a mage an AOE stun and 2000 strength shield is balanced.
i agree with you 100% they need to seriously stop releasing these broken ass champions with these overloaded kits. they think they're making the game fun and enjoyable to play, but THEY'RE NOT, they're making it even more fustrating and annoying than it already is.
: And how many times? He can throw the hook 10 times and miss them all but as time goes he´ll hit 1 and someone are going to die unless lucky, then he starts snowballing.
> [{quoted}](name=Thefrostyviking,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=l4VJNsHr,comment-id=0005000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-27T22:02:03.024+0000) > > And how many times? He can throw the hook 10 times and miss them all but as time goes he´ll hit 1 and someone are going to die unless lucky, then he starts snowballing. Dodge his hook the entire game, hes going to hit it eventually. he can miss 9/10 hooks, the 10% of hooks he DOES hit tho, will win or lose a game.
Paroe (NA)
: PSA: Supports win rate and general effectiveness is tied explicitly to the success of the marksman currently in flavor, with exceptions for transitional supports who become carries or effective damage threats. Thresh is no different from janna, alistar, or leona; His strength lies in his ability to secure picks with large amounts of CC while his allies blow the crap out of whatever he hooks. The only real difference from most other supports is that thresh, like Nami, is a _generalist_ support and enjoys a higher success rate due to being applicable to more situations. That generalist increased winrate usually only amounts to 49 when similar supports are 48, and 52 when similar supports are 50.
> [{quoted}](name=Paroe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=l4VJNsHr,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2019-01-27T22:40:50.740+0000) > > PSA: > Supports win rate and general effectiveness is tied explicitly to the success of the marksman currently in flavor, with exceptions for transitional supports who become carries or effective damage threats. > > Thresh is no different from janna, alistar, or leona; His strength lies in his ability to secure picks with large amounts of CC while his allies blow the crap out of whatever he hooks. > The only real difference from most other supports is that thresh, like Nami, is a _generalist_ support and enjoys a higher success rate due to being applicable to more situations. That generalist increased winrate usually only amounts to 49 when similar supports are 48, and 52 when similar supports are 50. 27% pickrate, +51% winrate he is broken, numbers don't lie, nerf him. ALONG WITH KAISA, VAYNE, EZREAL, LEE, CAMILLE, XIN, AND YASUO. Ty <3
: The win rate is only so low because people don't take the time to fully learn him, so you have a lot that try, then quickly go back to their other main, but everyone realizes how powerful he is. This is why I say they should balance based on popularity, not win rate. I don't think 51.3% win rate is particularly high tbh, but as mentioned above, it's because so many players not skilled with (thresh casuals) him skew the metric.
> [{quoted}](name=Aametherar,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=l4VJNsHr,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2019-01-27T22:12:25.631+0000) > > The win rate is only so low because people don&#x27;t take the time to fully learn him, so you have a lot that try, then quickly go back to their other main, but everyone realizes how powerful he is. This is why I say they should balance based on popularity, not win rate. > > I don&#x27;t think 51.3% win rate is particularly high tbh, but as mentioned above, it&#x27;s because so many players not skilled with (thresh casuals) him skew the metric. I am not complaining about buffs I am asking for nerfs, you are looking ONLY at winrate, you need to look at playrate He is picked in 27% of games with a +50% winrate, THAT is broken, he should be sub 50 if he is being picked that much.
Madjack01 (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=The Highest Noon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=l4VJNsHr,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-01-27T19:04:30.649+0000) > > You _do_ realize that a champion who&#x27;s used more often will have a higher win rate beause they&#x27;ve in more games to win, right? Visiting the boards never fails to amaze with a good joke {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
> [{quoted}](name=Madjack01,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=l4VJNsHr,comment-id=00010004,timestamp=2019-01-27T22:11:17.107+0000) > > Visiting the boards never fails to amaze with a good joke > {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} Honestly, this ^ What a joke lmfao, if hes picked in more games he should LOSE MORE. Aurelion Sol has a 0.60% pick rate with a 51.92% winrate. that 0.6% pickrate is made up of MAINS that know how to abuse him. Reksai: 1.19% pickrate 51.32% winrate. Ivern: 0.92% Pickrate 52.77% Winrate BUT THRESH........ 27.00% pickrate winrate 51.27% Lmfao......
PB4UAME (NA)
: That. . . that really isn't at all how statistics works. Also, the trend works the other way around when you factor in experience on the champion, and that for popularity to increase, average experience of users goes way down. Especially as most champions have, on average, less than 2% of players actually dedicated to maining them. In general, winrate tends to be negatively correlated with pickrate, but the individual correlation values are tied to the difficulty involved in playing/learning/mastering that particular champion. E.g. high skill champions like Riven and Shaco ceteris paribus should see the greatest decrease in winrate from their pickrate rising. Converesely, Trundle and Dr. Mundo have winrates largely unaffected by pickrates (as well as the fewest people maining them of any champion).
> [{quoted}](name=PB4UAME,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=l4VJNsHr,comment-id=00010003,timestamp=2019-01-27T21:38:05.774+0000) > > That. . . that really isn't at all how statistics works. Also, the trend works the other way around when you factor in experience on the champion, and that for popularity to increase, average experience of users goes way down. Especially as most champions have, on average, less than 2% of players actually dedicated to maining them. In general, winrate tends to be negatively correlated with pickrate, but the individual correlation values are tied to the difficulty involved in playing/learning/mastering that particular champion. E.g. high skill champions like Riven and Shaco ceteris paribus should see the greatest decrease in winrate from their pickrate rising. Converesely, Trundle and Dr. Mundo have winrates largely unaffected by pickrates (as well as the fewest people maining them of any champion). You literally just said exactly what I said... Sona has the highest winrate support right now with 52.36% and a 2.11% pick rate. Is she broken? No. Why is her winrate so high? because that 2% pick rate is made up of SONA MAINS that play her properly. Thresh on the other hand who has the 7th highest winrate right now has a 51.30% winrate and a 26.95% pick rate Is he broken? Yes. His winrate is stupid high while having a stupid high pickrate. Why is his winrate that high if hes picked in 27% of games. No way in the world THAT many people main thresh. Sona's winrate is inflated because her winrate consists of Sona mains that know how to play her to her full extent, Thresh on the other hand has people playing him that don't main him, but still having really good results because of how OVERLOADED and UNFAIR his kit is to play vs.
: I say buff the other supports dont nerf thresh jesus
> [{quoted}](name=ApollyonBainer,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=l4VJNsHr,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-01-27T19:23:41.633+0000) > > I say buff the other supports dont nerf thresh jesus yes, so they can ALL be broken and ALL have overloaded kits that arent fun to play against. thresh is the only problem support right now and pyke but... pyke needs a specific meta to be good, the meta favours him a lot right now so idk about him, thresh has been proven to be strong in ALL metas,
GreenKnight (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Cherry Pie,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=l4VJNsHr,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-01-27T20:15:06.091+0000) > > Thresh is NOT fine because he is the highest wr support right now, with the highest pickrate > He is NOT hard to play because he has probably the easiest skillshot to hit in the game, can save stupid adcs, and has too much utlity and stuff to offer to his team. > > his hook is slow because it is the EASIEST SKILLSHOT TO HIT, he does NOT have to face the way he throws it, i repeat, HE DOES NOT HAVE TO FACE THE WAY HE THROWS IT, MEANING, he can stand backwards, and throw it forwards and his champion will continue to face backwards creating a really strange illusion. > > a &gt;50%winrate is not balanced if he has a 30% pick rate, you need to understand, he is picked in 30% OF ALL GAMES....... 30%, no other support is picked in that many games, and the fact that hes winning HALF OF THEM? > > you need to look at winrate + pickrate, not just winrate. Lol. Sigh... those stats mean almost nothing to me, because they are not official. I'm telling you how Thresh works, because i main supports, and i know his weaknesses and strengths. His hook is by far NOT the easiest skillshot in the game. Don't get me wrong, when he came out, i thought the same. I believed that he's broken, and one of the easiest supports in game. But then i started to understand how to counter him, and eventually i bought him. Then i learned that he is not that easy to play as i thought previously. I suggest giving him a try, instead of raging.
> [{quoted}](name=GreenKnight,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=l4VJNsHr,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-27T20:33:04.697+0000) > > Sigh... those stats mean almost nothing to me, because they are not official. I&#x27;m telling you how Thresh works, because i main supports, and i know his weaknesses and strengths. His hook is by far NOT the easiest skillshot in the game. > > Don&#x27;t get me wrong, when he came out, i thought the same. I believed that he&#x27;s broken, and one of the easiest supports in game. But then i started to understand how to counter him, and eventually i bought him. Then i learned that he is not that easy to play as i thought previously. I suggest giving him a try, instead of raging. My stats are from op.gg, maybe you just don't like to look at numbers, or maybe you don't understand them his hook IS the easiest skillshot to hit, for said reasons. He is broken and overloaded, maybe you just don't want your champion to get nerfed cause hes freelo anyways, trying to change the topic, you're ignoring the numbers. Numbers don't lie. 30% pickrate, 50% winrate. B-R-O-K-E-N. change his Q animation, make it have more counterplay and honestly, remove the cooldown reduction by 50% if the chain hits, having a 6 second pull thats super easy to hit late game is not fair, its a game changing ability that requires very little to no skill.
Copic (NA)
: Cause CertainlyT, we don't like nerfing those champions until people bitch for years on end.
> [{quoted}](name=Copic,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=l4VJNsHr,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-01-27T19:07:50.501+0000) > > Cause CertainlyT, we don&#x27;t like nerfing those champions until people bitch for years on end. ^ this.
: They should atleast nerf his e dmg on aa, it deals way to much, also i dont see why he gives shield on his lantern
> [{quoted}](name=Step Sis Lux,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=l4VJNsHr,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-01-27T19:22:26.591+0000) > > They should atleast nerf his e dmg on aa, it deals way to much, also i dont see why he gives shield on his lantern he has everything...
GreenKnight (EUNE)
: Thresh is fine, and he's not that easy to play. Yes, you will get destroyed by a main, but that's what happens with any champion. His hook is slow, you have to dash to enemies to put more CC on them, he doesn't get passive armor and mr (he has to gather souls for that), his kit has no escapes for himself, he doesn't have stuns or silence the way Blitz or Pyke have. By the way, winning half of matches i considered as being balanced.
> [{quoted}](name=GreenKnight,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=l4VJNsHr,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-27T18:55:51.384+0000) > > Thresh is fine, and he&#x27;s not that easy to play. Yes, you will get destroyed by a main, but that&#x27;s what happens with any champion. > > His hook is slow, you have to dash to enemies to put more CC on them, he doesn&#x27;t get passive armor and mr (he has to gather souls for that), his kit has no escapes for himself, he doesn&#x27;t have stuns or silence the way Blitz or Pyke have. > > By the way, winning half of matches i considered as being balanced. Thresh is NOT fine because he is the highest wr support right now, with the highest pickrate He is NOT hard to play because he has probably the easiest skillshot to hit in the game, can save stupid adcs, and has too much utlity and stuff to offer to his team. his hook is slow because it is the EASIEST SKILLSHOT TO HIT, he does NOT have to face the way he throws it, i repeat, HE DOES NOT HAVE TO FACE THE WAY HE THROWS IT, MEANING, he can stand backwards, and throw it forwards and his champion will continue to face backwards creating a really strange illusion. a >50%winrate is not balanced if he has a 30% pick rate, you need to understand, he is picked in 30% OF ALL GAMES....... 30%, no other support is picked in that many games, and the fact that hes winning HALF OF THEM? you need to look at winrate + pickrate, not just winrate. Lol.
Netorare (EUNE)
: > oh and saying &amp;quot;just dodge his q&amp;quot; isn&amp;#039;t counterplay because you CAN&amp;#039;T SEE WHICH WAY HES GOING TO THROW IT. Like most of the skillshots in this game...
> [{quoted}](name=ZoWeeLoli,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=l4VJNsHr,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-01-27T19:47:11.850+0000) > > Like most of the skillshots in this game... ? literally EVERY, and i repeat, EVERY single skillshot in the game, forces the champion to change their position in the way they are aiming it.... EVERY SINGLE ONE EXCEPT THRESH, he can be facing backwards and throw it forwards, you do not know what you are talking about because he is the ONLY champion with this interaction and he abuses it too well, he doesnt even have to commit to his Q like pyke and blitz.
: You _do_ realize that a champion who's used more often will have a higher win rate beause they've in more games to win, right?
> [{quoted}](name=The Highest Noon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=l4VJNsHr,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-01-27T19:04:30.649+0000) > > You _do_ realize that a champion who&#x27;s used more often will have a higher win rate beause they&#x27;ve in more games to win, right? you fixed what you wanted to say but 30% pr is really high and hes winning half of those games if he has a stupid high pick rate ( 30% is really high ) he should have a really low winrate because hes in MORE games to lose, not less
Rioter Comments
: Irelia nerfs way too much...
nah, we've suffered long enough, keep her in the gutter for a few patches then MAYBE try to fix her broken unbalanceable kit.
Rioter Comments
Slade25 (NA)
: Nunu's winrate has soared the last 4 patches with no direct buffs. Anyone know why?
BECAUSE HE HAS EVERYTHING IN HIS KIT. THE WEAKNESSES HE HAD WITH HIS REWORK HAVE NOW BEEN CONCEALED CAUSE INSTEAD OF RIOT CHANGING THE FACT THAT EVERY OTHER TANK HAS CC AND GOOD ENGAGE THEY DECIDED TO GIVE HIM THOSE QUALITIES ASWELL. THEY ARE CLUELESS. STOP SUPPORTING THEM.
: Can we all just stop copying eachother? It's getting kinda sad
: Suggestion: Chat log view at end of game screen
Yeah and I'd like it if riot stopped giving trolls what they want.
: The flamer who get logically owned then requesting a 1v1 after game is just priceless
Lol....... don't play league if you don't have tough skin. League pampers babies.
: As of patch 9.3, Conqueror might get removed
: Peering into the life of an adc.
cause instead of rioting nerfing whats broken, they try to buff whats not broken so that EVERYTHING is broken. it's a horrible company, they just want your money, they honestly stopped caring 3 years ago, its so unbelieveable.
: Riots policy on Banning accounts needs to be looked at
Stop supporting this company. Fortnite is so much better.
: 10 YEARS LEAGUE OF LEGENDS | ALL OLD SPLASH ARTS IN ONE VIDEO | #Nostalgic
when league was good, too bad its so horrible now. brb gonna go play fortnite.
droov (EUW)
: a reason for an unreasonable ban
This is a 10 year old company guys!!!!! Love how much they care for their consumers &lt;3
: the check points is the progress bar. it should be hard to get honor back after being punished.
> [{quoted}](name=MrFawknSunshine,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EX84ZMqB,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-01-15T00:12:24.179+0000) > > the check points is the progress bar. > > it should be hard to get honor back after being punished. its ridiculously hard to get your honor back, its really stupid and I mean a real progress meter not...check points lol, give us meters TO the checkpoints lol
GreenKnight (EUNE)
: 2 years? It does not take that long to reach lvl 2.
> [{quoted}](name=GreenKnight,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EX84ZMqB,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-15T00:08:59.338+0000) > > 2 years? It does not take that long to reach lvl 2. oh, trust me it does.
Rioter Comments
Show more

sugarbushes101

Level 49 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion