Rioter Comments
Cloud273 (NA)
: You know tanks are garbage when people start playing Shyvana like a mage...
AP shyvana is strong in teamfight, Ad Shyvana is a strong splitpusher.
Rioter Comments
: what champion is the True AP version of pantheon (is there any mages that fall off mid/late?)
{{champion:7}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:7}}
: I'd rather have some mana sustain, base damage on q and some stat buffs (not all at once ofc lol) to survive the laning phase and be something more than a cage bot during the first 10-12 minutes of the game that has absolutely 0 lane priority.
> [{quoted}](name=Iron Four Veigar,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hBPAqd69,comment-id=0000000000000001,timestamp=2019-03-13T22:34:25.032+0000) > > I'd rather have some mana sustain, base damage on q and some stat buffs (not all at once ofc lol) to survive the laning phase and be something more than a cage bot during the first 10-12 minutes of the game that has absolutely 0 lane priority. The balance team have much bigger issue right now to deal with rather than Veigar. *cough cough SOS abusers, Conquerors etc.*
: Stacks don't matter that much as Veigar, gold is much, much more valuable for him. He's more of a mid game rather than a late game champ, stacks do certainly help but there's little difference between 230 and 300.
> [{quoted}](name=Iron Four Veigar,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hBPAqd69,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-03-13T22:30:09.336+0000) > > Stacks don't matter that much as Veigar, gold is much, much valuable for him. He's more of a mid game rather than a late game champ, stacks do certainly help but there's little difference between 230 and 300. If they remove the W CDR, then reduce the Delay. its almost impossible to hit anyone with it unless they don't pay attention or outside of a cc.
: Remove Dark Matter's CDR for stacks and buff Veigar's early.
I don't know from all the stacking champion, Veigar is the weakest among them when it comes to stacking quickly. 20min in the jungle nasus already has 900 stacks. Edit: ok maybe kindred is the weakest of the stacking champion but she has an oppressive early game.
: WaVeClEaR sUcKs FoR mAgEs! {{champion:103}} {{champion:268}} {{champion:63}} {{champion:79}} {{champion:127}} {{champion:90}} {{champion:518}} {{champion:99}} {{champion:25}} {{champion:161}} (and more) Waveclear sucks for **assassins** regardless of their damage base. Zed has to use full combo on the wave to clear effectively, LB uses her escape...yet you're going to put Zed in the limelight for dealing too much damage and being in need of a nerf, and defend LB's similarly apeshit Q ratio (a point and click, unlike Zed's, which means it's even MORE consistent) saying "it's ok, she can't clear." I want mages back in the mid lane too, but if something's hitting too hard, something's hitting too hard.
> [{quoted}](name=ChaosReyn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0z9qaq22,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-03-13T20:38:30.870+0000) > > WaVeClEaR sUcKs FoR mAgEs! > > {{champion:103}} {{champion:268}} {{champion:63}} {{champion:79}} {{champion:127}} {{champion:90}} {{champion:518}} {{champion:99}} {{champion:25}} {{champion:161}} (and more) > > Waveclear sucks for **assassins** regardless of their damage base. Zed has to use full combo on the wave to clear effectively, LB uses her escape...yet you're going to put Zed in the limelight for dealing too much damage and being in need of a nerf, and defend LB's similarly apeshit Q ratio (a point and click, unlike Zed's, which means it's even MORE consistent) saying "it's ok, she can't clear." > > I want mages back in the mid lane too, but if something's hitting too hard, something's hitting too hard. Waveclears does sucks for mages, Ahri's needs to Q,W,Q for a full waveclears, Azir has to Q, AA, Q, AA, Q AA, Brand needs to QEW Melee waves, then W Caster. Gragas has to Q back waves, then E, Then AA, each melee once minions and Q again. Lissandra AA melee minions once , Q twice the waves. Malzahar just doing malzahar thing, Neeko, AA precisely 1st wave, then get 1 minion low for caster and melee then EQ. Lux E the back wave, then AA each of them, then Q the melee minions and AA 2 of them, and then AA the last melee minion then E again. Morgana, W the caster minions, then AA once each melee minions, then W again. Vel koz, W once E then back waves, then W again AA the melee minion and then Q. Look at how complicated mage have to waste alot of ressource to push lanes perfectly. Meanwhile melee with their Tiamat, or Zed WEQ.
: Leblanc, Kayle, and Neeko are strong right now
> [{quoted}](name=Get Ogre Here,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0z9qaq22,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-03-13T20:10:42.676+0000) > > Leblanc, Kayle, and Neeko are strong right now They are strong, but NOT SUPER STRONG LIKE the champion I just showed.
: Let's be fair here: LB has been pubstomping people pretty much no contest, as the only champions that can fight her are those with point and click abilities that chunk her to bits (my favorite is Pantheon) Neeko is literally going ADC and still dealing more magic damage to champions than some of these mage mid laners because of the on-hit from her W. Mogana's W was buffed on her rework, all they're really doing is taking it back because it made her waveclear and kill potential (but mainly her waveclear) too strong. (This is the only one on your list I feel wasn't really necessary.) And Kayle's late game is literal autowin. She needs a bit of power put into her early game, and I hope they do that part instead of just gutting her to unplayability again. I do agree though: Riven and Vayne need to be put on the list. Jax and Zed at least have counterplay.
> [{quoted}](name=ChaosReyn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0z9qaq22,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-03-13T20:10:29.512+0000) > > Let's be fair here: > > LB has been pubstomping people pretty much no contest, as the only champions that can fight her are those with point and click abilities that chunk her to bits (my favorite is Pantheon) > > Neeko is literally going ADC and still dealing more magic damage to champions than some of these mage mid laners because of the on-hit from her W. > > Mogana's W was buffed on her rework, all they're really doing is taking it back because it made her waveclear and kill potential (but mainly her waveclear) too strong. (This is the only one on your list I feel wasn't really necessary.) > > And Kayle's late game is literal autowin. She needs a bit of power put into her early game, and I hope they do that part instead of just gutting her to unplayability again. > > I do agree though: Riven and Vayne need to be put on the list. Jax and Zed at least have counterplay. Ok let me stop you right there on Leblanc, Her core identity, is Lane stomping hence why we call her a Lane Bully. Outside of Lane stomping she is Mediocre at best. If I pick Leblanc compare to any other assassins, It's to lane stop and outplay the living shit of my opponent. The reason she is strong is because WAVE CLEAR FOR MAGES SUCKS, IT SUCKS SOO BAD, why do you think Morgana can deal with her now? Cuz she CAN WAVE CLEARS with 0 PROBLEM.
Rioter Comments
Seen (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Sucction,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=O6gqBU84,comment-id=0003000000000001,timestamp=2019-03-13T03:26:26.439+0000) > > Actually, Vlad has a 46% winrate in silver. You're wrong. Him having a low win-rate has nothing to do with it being unfun playing against him. Edit and you're wrong. He has a 49.09% wr in silver. https://na.op.gg/statistics/champion/
> [{quoted}](name=Seen,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=O6gqBU84,comment-id=00030000000000010000,timestamp=2019-03-13T04:02:04.239+0000) > > Him having a low win-rate has nothing to do with it being unfun playing against him. > > Edit and you're wrong. He has a 49.09% wr in silver. https://na.op.gg/statistics/champion/ Unfun =/= Broken, Vladimir is unfun to play against I agree, but he is fun to play as.
: People don't pick champions solely because they're op you know. Some people play games for fun.
> [{quoted}](name=Secretly a Phos,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=O6gqBU84,comment-id=00000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-03-13T15:02:16.489+0000) > > People don't pick champions solely because they're op you know. Some people play games for fun. People only pick melee top because they are broken, if you want to have fun you play a ranged top lane. Why? Because you can bully the melee top laner and make them ragequit in all chat. Nobody picks trundle and goes, I think trundle is a fun champion dealing with Kennen.
: Uhh all runes are supposed to add to their strength. Conqueror takes much longer to proc now and does half the damage. By all rights it SHOULD work well on at least some top laners. Shojin, on the other hand, is a bit much, especially considering the already immense burst she has. Auto spam and auto spam reduces your cooldowns is definitely too much, especially on Riven, Jax, and Fiora. Old shojin would have been fair, if perhaps in need of a small nerd, but it makes more sense then just giving toplaners old ER.
> [{quoted}](name=Secretly a Phos,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=O6gqBU84,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2019-03-13T15:00:44.715+0000) > > Uhh all runes are supposed to add to their strength. Conqueror takes much longer to proc now and does half the damage. By all rights it SHOULD work well on at least some top laners. Shojin, on the other hand, is a bit much, especially considering the already immense burst she has. Auto spam and auto spam reduces your cooldowns is definitely too much, especially on Riven, Jax, and Fiora. Old shojin would have been fair, if perhaps in need of a small nerd, but it makes more sense then just giving toplaners old ER. Conquerors, STAYS FOR 8 SEC, 8 fucking secs. THATS ALOT, most of their damage can be done in 1.5 secs and is over 4k damage. Tank can only have about 4k hp per matches, conqueror is way too strong and it doesn't matter how time it gets nerfed because it needs to be removed anyway.
: This is a meme right? Riven maxes E to survive poke lanes, E max guts her burst potential so much that most Riven players won’t even consider it.
> [{quoted}](name=Hi im a Cat,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cYX1XqGj,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-13T02:40:58.355+0000) > > This is a meme right? > > Riven maxes E to survive poke lanes, E max guts her burst potential so much that most Riven players won’t even consider it. It would be a meme, if she didn't dive a malphite with her conqueror? There was a post before of a malphite dying under tower to Riven E max.
Rioter Comments
: can we make kennen ulti's a burst damage already?
If he is ahead it feels like its a burst ability, if he is behind it feels like it does nothing.
: Btw, Zoe is not a simple champion. She is a Long Range - Poke - Mage - Assassin. P.S: Hello there LolHounds
> [{quoted}](name=The Skáld,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=uMxTbpHA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-12T17:20:39.426+0000) > > Btw, Zoe is not a simple champion. She is a Long Range - Poke - Mage - Assassin. > > > P.S: Hello there LolHounds Artillery Burst Mage*
Moody P (NA)
: top lane isn't overpowered because a small handful of champions are lul
> [{quoted}](name=Moody P,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=O6gqBU84,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-12T17:15:00.480+0000) > > top lane isn't overpowered because a small handful of champions are lul With pick rates of over 8%? Yea ok...
Monlyth (NA)
: Thoughts on Maokai?
Do you even know what overloaded is? Its PASSIVE ON TOP OF PASSIVE, ABILITIES ON TOP OF ABILITIES. Thats overloaded, examples : Yasuo, Ekko, Kai'sa, what do they have in common? more than 1 passive on 1 ability, more than 1 passive.
Moody P (NA)
: Are you gonna tell me who they are?
> [{quoted}](name=Moody P,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=O6gqBU84,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-12T16:32:51.166+0000) > > Are you gonna tell me who they are? Do I need to? I can just type on op.gg. https://na.op.gg/champion/statistics Everyone knows top lane is overpowered right now. Can go any site and type on op.gg
Bultz (NA)
: Remove Garen from URF or Neuter the fuck
He got nerfed, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hygM_w_8jMQ&t HAHAHAHAHAHA
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Aren't mages already strong as shit and are like long range assassins. If you want to play a long range assassin, there is something called either Le Blanc or mages, especially ones like Zyra, Brand and Kennen. My hamster does so much r%%%%%ed damage, and he is my back up if Akali is banned.
> [{quoted}](name=VolatileAkali,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=asNij4MR,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-03-10T17:53:41.054+0000) > > Aren't mages already strong as shit and are like long range assassins. If you want to play a long range assassin, there is something called either Le Blanc or mages, especially ones like Zyra, Brand and Kennen. My hamster does so much r%%%%%ed damage, and he is my back up if Akali is banned. Mages strong? Nooooooooo, look at op.gg, top 8 champions are all assassins, anti-mages.
Rioter Comments
SatomiKun (EUW)
: She seems to perform decently in mid lane with an AP mage build. And the suggestion I made to nerf her outlier on-hit build was to make her W passive counter to be on-attack instead of on-hit, so she can't abuse Ruunans and Rageblade to get 2 procs with a single auto attack. This change wouldn't harm AP Neeko in the slightest (which seems to be in a good spot, at least on the sites I am getting my data from).
> [{quoted}](name=SatomiKun,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0GBP750B,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-10T02:18:06.083+0000) > > She seems to perform decently in mid lane with an AP mage build. > And the suggestion I made to nerf her outlier on-hit build was to make her W passive counter to be on-attack instead of on-hit, so she can't abuse Ruunans and Rageblade to get 2 procs with a single auto attack. > > This change would harm AP Neeko not in the slightest (which seems to be in a good spot, at least on the sites I am getting my data from). 47% winrate? Are you sure thats doing decent? She is slightly above Viktor in winrate, with a 0.04% playrate mid. She went from 47% to 52% because of the on hit build.
: She has a 57% win rate on adc right now and Riot wont hotfix. Amazing
> [{quoted}](name=ChrisBrownze,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=q061OAEH,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-03-09T23:49:05.110+0000) > > She has a 57% win rate on adc right now and Riot wont hotfix. Amazing LOW PLAYRATE DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND? I don't see wukong getting gutted, he is at 53% winrate with a 0.74%. https://champion.gg/statistics/#?sortBy=general.winPercent&order=descend
Rioter Comments
: Thoughts on this? (Zyphyr Return, and Wits End Change)
Making wits end stronger for Melee is stupid. Why would melee have it stronger? Kayle Teemo are literally the 2 ranged who use it also Kog maw. If Kog maw would abuse it too hard, just nerf kog.
Seenan (NA)
: Yo, can we like, make Iceborn Gauntlet melee only? Only way it's ever healthy.
: > [{quoted}](name=taleofsonata,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nfy4XR9d,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2019-03-07T23:14:07.078+0000) > > I think its more about the playstyle, Ranged top are relatively safe picks, thats why they can be 1st picked. > Its hard to feed as a ranged top laner, Melee tends to be more high risk, high reward in the context that they have to be careful more about the jungler. > Ranged have the advantage of wave management and lane control compare to melee champion and are generally bullies. i mean yes, thats exactly why theyre pushing melee top laners out of the game, except those with high all in potential. all of those fighters that are listed up there cant be as easily bullied around, and are capable of suddently crossing distance and blowing the ranged champion up.
> [{quoted}](name=Critmaster Garen,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nfy4XR9d,comment-id=0005000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-07T23:15:25.776+0000) > > i mean yes, thats exactly why theyre pushing melee top laners out of the game, except those with high all in potential. > > all of those fighters that are listed up there cant be as easily bullied around, and are capable of suddently crossing distance and blowing the ranged champion up. I always though that one of the biggest problem about top lane, is that the lane is too big. If you put Kennen in a cage with Darius. What are the odds that Darius will murder Kennen? Because Kennen has less room to navigate thus making the lane much harder for him. So if we increase the Turret ranges of top lane, and change the way waves pushes for top lane. I think it could fix alot of problem.
: > [{quoted}](name=taleofsonata,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nfy4XR9d,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2019-03-07T23:14:07.078+0000) > > I think its more about the playstyle, Ranged top are relatively safe picks, thats why they can be 1st picked. > Its hard to feed as a ranged top laner, Melee tends to be more high risk, high reward in the context that they have to be careful more about the jungler. > Ranged have the advantage of wave management and lane control compare to melee champion and are generally bullies. i mean yes, thats exactly why theyre pushing melee top laners out of the game, except those with high all in potential. all of those fighters that are listed up there cant be as easily bullied around, and are capable of suddently crossing distance and blowing the ranged champion up.
> [{quoted}](name=Critmaster Garen,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nfy4XR9d,comment-id=0005000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-07T23:15:25.776+0000) > > i mean yes, thats exactly why theyre pushing melee top laners out of the game, except those with high all in potential. They aren't pushing them out of lane, they are just making the lane boring and uninteractive. Darius would love to rush Black cleaver early game. But he can't because he gets bullied, soo to deal with that he has to rush {{item:3211}} just to have an easier time laning. So depending on the amount of harass he receives during laning phase he is forced to go defensive on a rather very offensive champion. Who needs item like Black cleaver, Trinity Force etc.
: > [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nfy4XR9d,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-03-07T23:01:27.295+0000) > > "Ranged tops are OP!" - Not reality. actually yes. cause and effect. whenever you see an adc meta, you see champions like {{champion:54}} {{champion:33}} also spike in popularity and winrate. this is the general relation between champions and their counters. garen was at the peak of his strength in season 8, when teams were full of ad assassins in multiple positions (mid, jungle and even support with pyke). this generated an environment of low cc, lethality heavy teams that garen was doing great in. but considering the fact that all of those melee champions on that list in those top spots have kits that beat ranged top laners, those ranged top laners are still going pretty strong with close to or above 50% winrate. there are other factors at play here, for example how strong the new conqueror is on those same fighters, but the ranged top laners being as strong as they generally are plays into it. moody DID say, that top is getting reduced to ranged top laners **and champions that can deal with them.** he didnt demand to nerf ranged top laners, but fix the systematic problem of ranged vs. melee power in this game.
> [{quoted}](name=Critmaster Garen,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nfy4XR9d,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-03-07T23:09:21.399+0000) > > actually yes. cause and effect. > > whenever you see an adc meta, you see champions like {{champion:54}} {{champion:33}} also spike in popularity and winrate. this is the general relation between champions and their counters. > > garen was at the peak of his strength in season 8, when teams were full of ad assassins in multiple positions. > > but considering the fact that all of those melee champion in those top spots have kits that beat ranged top laners, those ranged top laners are still going pretty strong with close to or above 50% winrate. > > there are other factors at play here, for example how strong the new conqueror is on those fighters, but the ranged top laners being as strong as they generally are plays into it. > > moody DID say, that top is getting reduced to ranged top laners **and champions that can deal with them.** I think its more about the playstyle, Ranged top are relatively safe picks, thats why they can be 1st picked. Its hard to feed as a ranged top laner, Melee tends to be more high risk, high reward in the context that they have to be careful more about the jungler. Ranged have the advantage of wave management and lane control compare to melee champion and are generally bullies. When someone is uninteractive what does a Top lane bruiser do? Gank other lane or counter jungle. Riven is especially good at roaming and coming back to lane while denying harass all day with that 0 cooldown E. Riven has so much inbuilt damage that most of them always max E 1st because conqueror offers the rest of the damages.
: On pro play it's almost as Moody says tbh Nerf Vladimir and Jayce, please.
> [{quoted}](name=Sir Saltarin,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nfy4XR9d,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-03-07T23:04:11.836+0000) > > On pro play it's almost as Moody says tbh > > Nerf Vladimir and Jayce, please. Pro plays doesn't =/= Usual League games. Over a million of players =/= 100 selected players. LS said something about Korea being slow on the Meta. Technically speaking we are ahead in the META, but that doesn't mean Korean Sucks, it means they are slow at following the Meta. Heck they are the one who invented Neeko top on hit.
: Just ignore Moody he's a biased bruiser main
> [{quoted}](name=General Matty,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nfy4XR9d,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-03-07T23:01:11.411+0000) > > Just ignore Moody he's a biased bruiser main I would like decent human beings to stop upvoting his delusional post and make the community look like a bunch of hashinshin.
Infernape (EUW)
: Viktor was a champion through abusing tank items. If he didn't build gauntlet and actually went full ap, it would've been healthier.
> [{quoted}](name=Infernape,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nfy4XR9d,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-03-07T22:51:56.815+0000) > > Viktor was a champion through abusing tank items. If he didn't build gauntlet and actually went full ap, it would've been healthier. I don't think he was abusing gauntlet specifically, he was abusing the combination of Gauntlet CDR + Transcendence synergy. So he would get a bunch of AP, Mana for shields and kiting potential.
: Don't forget the tanks that were doing so bad top the only thing they could do was shift to support. {{champion:98}} {{champion:111}} {{champion:3}} {{champion:223}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:78}} was actually doing barely okay top since she countered Riven before the later got {{item:3161}} and new conqueror; but outside of that one matchup she got shat on by every diver, skirmisher, juggernaut, and ranged matchup, only countering other tanks with bad single-use dashes like {{champion:98}} {{champion:3}}. The same is true for any tank vs ranged matchup where they will get harassed off cs for the entire laning phase and denied any items to actually become tanky. Also this is all after {{champion:39}} got nerfs to try and bring her in line lmao
> [{quoted}](name=PopcornBunni,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nfy4XR9d,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-03-07T22:49:43.665+0000) > > Don't forget the tanks that were doing so bad top the only thing they could do was shift to support. > > {{champion:98}} {{champion:111}} {{champion:3}} {{champion:223}} {{champion:78}} > > {{champion:78}} was actually doing barely okay top since she countered Riven before the later got {{item:3161}} and new conqueror; but outside of that one matchup she got shat on by every diver, skirmisher, juggernaut, and ranged matchup, only countering other tanks with bad single-use dashes like {{champion:98}} {{champion:3}}. True what happened to the tanks? Supports, Mage can't go mid, what happened to the mages? SUPPORT!
: >Neeko can finally go to another lane besides Mid Yes, Bot, and she's OP. But she plays as a sort of Kai'Sa/Kog'Maw going on hit so I'm fine with her being played as an ADC once she gets a first nerf because she's broken right now.
> [{quoted}](name=Sir Saltarin,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nfy4XR9d,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-07T22:42:24.659+0000) > > Yes, Bot, and she's OP. > > But she plays as a sort of Kai'Sa/Kog'Maw going on hit so I'm fine with her being played as an ADC once she gets a first nerf because she's broken right now. She isn't broken, annoying maybe but broken no?
Rioter Comments
Moody P (NA)
: Top lane is shrinking to range tops and the fighters/tanks who can deal with them
https://www.op.gg/champion/statistics All bruiser have over 50% winrates, most of the ranged bully are between 50% and below. Why are you LYING? Why are you LYING and not even linking any facts. What kind of child lies to other child for them to join on the lying train.
Baval (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=taleofsonata,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8Y3dpwYM,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-03-07T01:46:57.055+0000) > > IDK about that... Mastery 7 Teemo, been playing since season 3, soo thats about 6 years of knowledge. Yea.... Do some research 1st... 0 games teemo this season, 3 games teemo s8, 4 s7, 1 s6, 3 s5, 5 s4, 12 s3. Youve played Teemo in ranked a total of 28 times in 6 years. And you clearly dont know much about how current or rework teemo works.
> [{quoted}](name=Baval,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8Y3dpwYM,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-03-07T18:40:43.742+0000) > > 0 games teemo this season, 3 games teemo s8, 4 s7, 1 s6, 3 s5, 5 s4, 12 s3. > > Youve played Teemo in ranked a total of 28 times in 6 years. And you clearly dont know much about how current or rework teemo works. Are you that dumb? Do you know that normal games and custom games against diamonds + doesn't count? Do you know that 28 games doesn't = mastery 7 on a champion? Do you know that Riot started to count any games past season 7? Soo all the games before season 7 data were wiped. Thats why you can't view your old replays? What kind of child base his argument on fake facts.
Baval (NA)
: you clearly dont know much about how current or rework teemo works
> [{quoted}](name=Baval,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8Y3dpwYM,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-03-07T00:06:02.050+0000) > > you clearly dont know much about how current or rework teemo works IDK about that... Mastery 7 Teemo, been playing since season 3, soo thats about 6 years of knowledge. Yea.... Do some research 1st...
Rioter Comments
Bultz (NA)
: Can we get early game champions to actually fall off again
{{champion:17}} early game champion that falls hard late game. Currently getting reworked into an abomination.
Syrile (NA)
: Teemo is being changed so they can "fix" him later or "fix" some other part of the game. Teemo needed positive changes, if anything, not this abomination of a rework.
> [{quoted}](name=Syrile,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8Y3dpwYM,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-06T23:46:47.045+0000) > > Teemo is being changed so they can "fix" him later or "fix" some other part of the game. > Teemo needed positive changes, if anything, not this abomination of a rework. Teemo core gameplay is suppose to be a Bully in lane and useless outside of it unless he ends the game before his laner catches up to him. If you rework Teemo, I want to hate playing against teemo. I want that feeling because that is iconic to Teemo.
Rioter Comments
: These VI nerfs are a joke
There was a guy who said he loved those changes, and he got like over 100 likes? IDK man I believe those were nerfs too.
: Brutal nerfs? They haven't touched any midlane champions aside from Irelia, Aatrox, and Akali. Two of these everyone was begging them to get out of mid and the other its universally agreed on needed work. Cassio was nerfed but because she was strong in not one, not two, but *three* lanes. And if they nerf Karthus it's for the the fact that jungle karthus right now is absurd and uninteractive. Hey, you dont know how to jungle? Play karthus and farm all game and just press R to gank every lane at once. All while scaling into a monster. They haven't nerfed or touched any midlaners at all. All they did was fix ADC itemization. Which, by the way, ADCs are still nerfed. Their items are still weaker than before, they still have the nerfs to all of their runes, enchanters are still weak, their base stats are still nerfed.
> [{quoted}](name=OtterlyLost,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0q5EyQeb,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-02-08T12:15:48.946+0000) > > Brutal nerfs? They haven't touched any midlane champions aside from Irelia, Aatrox, and Akali. Two of these everyone was begging them to get out of mid and the other its universally agreed on needed work. Cassio was nerfed but because she was strong in not one, not two, but *three* lanes. And if they nerf Karthus it's for the the fact that jungle karthus right now is absurd and uninteractive. Hey, you dont know how to jungle? Play karthus and farm all game and just press R to gank every lane at once. All while scaling into a monster. > > They haven't nerfed or touched any midlaners at all. All they did was fix ADC itemization. Which, by the way, ADCs are still nerfed. Their items are still weaker than before, they still have the nerfs to all of their runes, enchanters are still weak, their base stats are still nerfed. Look at Syndra, orianna, Ziggs, etc. Base damage on their abilitie before its very weak compared to a crit from an ADC.
Rock MD (NA)
: Since Boards keeps complaining about Zed, I decided to watch a Boards user play vs. Zed
Why don't you analyze Dopa Zed vs Faker? Let's see how it goes?
Show more

taleofsonata

Level 123 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion