DNFVixen (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=tehechounpolvazo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mxwf38GM,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-12-29T08:39:25.335+0000) > > IDK that weak execution does it justice how badly they flopped it. Literally every rune is just a different way to proc damage... > > Contributes nothing to the depth of the game and just created a balancing nightmare for a company already not the greatest at such things. Macro and Micro skills barely matter these days it is so dumb, a couple of my friends dropped from diamond to gold just because of the stupid reason that they don't have twitch shooter reaction times and my mentor dropped to silver. he quit the moment he dropped to S1
> [{quoted}](name=Gentle Lynn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mxwf38GM,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-29T09:36:02.957+0000) > > Macro and Micro skills barely matter these days it is so dumb, a couple of my friends dropped from diamond to gold just because of the stupid reason that they don't have twitch shooter reaction times and my mentor dropped to silver. he quit the moment he dropped to S1 Ye basically 100% my experience with last season. I had a diamond (perma'd now) and this account to P1 S7, but S8 I found solo climbing to be damned near nothing but straight luck. My diamond account fell to gold, and this account hovered around mid/low plat, with all my games being so one sided I felt like it was more just a checklist of who had the most players who could produce rather than a measure of any of their individual skills. My friend's list was filled with people who were having the same experience, or just quit. And the icing on the cake was the one dude on my friends list who was a mediocre draven main getting D5 for the first time, when he'd spent multiple seasons stuck low plat and damned near didn't carry a single game in the 2k games he played this season. This game state is actually just depressing.
: it was a cool concept but weak execution
> [{quoted}](name=MlSTER CLEAN,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mxwf38GM,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-29T07:56:51.080+0000) > > it was a cool concept but weak execution IDK that weak execution does it justice how badly they flopped it. Literally every rune is just a different way to proc damage... Contributes nothing to the depth of the game and just created a balancing nightmare for a company already not the greatest at such things.
: The simple answer is what no one said here. Its not about "ego" or "delusions" or any of that mess. Its about "Distrust". Every guide you read, every place you go to tell you not to "trust" your teammates. This comes down to people simply not trusting people to do things properly. For example, and i am guity of this myself, mid lane not trusting the jungler to properly gank their lane without giving up a free kill because they have seen it enough times to take the risk of not having them gank. It doesn't really matter that one jg may be worlds apart from the other but the distrust is already there and guides and sites are certainly not helping in that regard as well. This is just basic human nature though, you aren't going to trust random strangers with your own success(in this case elo).
Been playing since S4 and have never seen any reason to trust another player in league until they've proven to be worth it, which is rare in solo q. Seems more likely that random player will surprise you by fucking up in ways you couldn't have imagined than by pulling off a play so good you couldn't have imagined. May as well just assume they're about to blow ur mind with stupidity than genius, its safer.
: You really want to know why people flame, Riot?
Essentially... ya, this is the nail on the head. And the fact that bad players who don't know what they're doing have way more impact than the good players trying to carry is frustrating as hell. If you queue a few games in a row of shitty players and you aren't mad, u prob shouldn't be queing ranked because u really don't give a fk, and you're probably one of those very players.
: Supporting your ADC is a waste of time. Most matches there is nothing you can do to make sure your ADC doesn’t get 1 shot. I used to always play around my ADC and peel but trying it in this meta just feels hopeless. Especially since no one wants to play the role so you get bad/autofill ADCs and even if you get your Vayne to be 15/0 in lane she just chain feeds in teamfights (true story). I just jumped ship from support and played mid lane to climb at the end of the season.
This is mostly true and obviously why there was the switch to people playing non-supportive supports. But if your adc happens to be good they can still do work alot of the time with good support. But sometimes they can be good and you'd never know it because on top of their class being weak no one supports them because they just assume they'll be useless, and therefore become useless.
Rioter Comments
: champions that i wonder why build AP instead of AD
{{champion:79}} Buys books on new beers and ways to get into tavern brawls.
: League is NOT Dying, Riot (as a company) is NOT Failing
What was the point of this post tho... u contributed nothing to the conversation? The statement "league is dying" is obviously a figurative one... for a lot of people that is the reality. I for one have 0 people left to play with from IRL friend groups and I've heard similar from other people I know online. You gave no numbers to counter the experience of all of the players who are making that statement, all you did was wrote an extremely verbos rant saying "you're wrong".
Wilyum (NA)
: What tilts you the most?
When you camp your top laner, and they use the lead to literally full clear your entire jungle...
Dr Dog (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=tehechounpolvazo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LtMRTNvX,comment-id=000100000001,timestamp=2018-12-19T18:44:57.284+0000) > > Sure, against silvers. There's a ton of things that will work against players that don't know what they're doing. Players with experience are going to punish the lack of range, inconsistent cc, near non-existent peel, no engage, the fact that there's almost no way to surprise someone with the stealth when they always know where you are, the fact it will take you longer than anyone else in the game to hit 6 which is when evelynn starts actually being a champion... I guess honestly I could keep going on for awhile longer but list is just kinda like things any decent player should know. Though i guess honestly most importantly would be how expensive her build is, and supports don't make enough money, but without the items she'll never do real damage. have you ever been the the evelynn mains sub? there are a good number of evelynns that do this in diamond and plat even, thing is they DONT always know where you are, you keep back in lane after 6 and play a bit defensive, you can sneak off to mid lane very easily without so much as a missing ping from the enemy and pick up cheese kills, you can also grab your jg and jump the enemy jg in their jg easily too and pick up a lot of gold these ways, your lane pressure as a whole is insane especially after sheen and you force the enemy support to spend a lot of gold on pinks, eve support is something you pair with people like mf and other lane bullys for a good kill lane
> [{quoted}](name=Dr Dog,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LtMRTNvX,comment-id=0001000000010001,timestamp=2018-12-19T19:36:29.697+0000) > > have you ever been the the evelynn mains sub? there are a good number of evelynns that do this in diamond and plat even, thing is they DONT always know where you are, you keep back in lane after 6 and play a bit defensive, you can sneak off to mid lane very easily without so much as a missing ping from the enemy and pick up cheese kills, you can also grab your jg and jump the enemy jg in their jg easily too and pick up a lot of gold these ways, your lane pressure as a whole is insane especially after sheen and you force the enemy support to spend a lot of gold on pinks, eve support is something you pair with people like mf and other lane bullys for a good kill lane Considering how terrible the experience of even being behind on eve is, I find it hard to believe anyone would even care where u were by the time u hit 6 on a supp's income. Link an account of one of these eve mains who got the diamond playing this supp and I'll believe, but I'm not buying it till I see it.
: > [{quoted}](name=tehechounpolvazo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LtMRTNvX,comment-id=000100020000,timestamp=2018-12-19T18:46:22.411+0000) > > Playing things that work is a good first step. A good rule of thumb is that if it isn't climbing in silver, it doesn't actually work, or you're playing it wrong. I mean someone gave me video and a leveling picture to play eve jungle....I'm working on it, but I'm not just like even moderately like proficient. {{sticker:sg-soraka}}
> [{quoted}](name=Sashabelle,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LtMRTNvX,comment-id=0001000200000000,timestamp=2018-12-19T18:51:00.867+0000) > > I mean someone gave me video and a leveling picture to play eve jungle....I'm working on it, but I'm not just like even moderately like proficient. {{sticker:sg-soraka}} It's something worth working towards, she's a solo Q monster, and if you've already got the stealth mechanic down that's half the battle with her. I play her alot more than this account would suggest on the other acc ExxonV. Rat IRL or kingstix are good sources to learn eve from on youtube/twitch.
: > [{quoted}](name=tehechounpolvazo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LtMRTNvX,comment-id=000100000001,timestamp=2018-12-19T18:44:57.284+0000) > > Sure, against silvers. There's a ton of things that will work against players that don't know what they're doing. Players with experience are going to punish the lack of range, inconsistent cc, near non-existent peel, no engage, the fact that there's almost no way to surprise someone with the stealth when they always know where you are, the fact it will take you longer than anyone else in the game to hit 6 which is when evelynn starts actually being a champion... I guess honestly I could keep going on for awhile longer but list is just kinda like things any decent player should know. Though i guess honestly most importantly would be how expensive her build is, and supports don't make enough money, but without the items she'll never do real damage. the frost fang totem, trinket, that thing helps my secondary either ranges from a precision with the banner thing that gives extra gold on takedown or just a flurry of cc to whoever want to humor me close up, So like ezreal players.
> [{quoted}](name=Sashabelle,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LtMRTNvX,comment-id=0001000000010000,timestamp=2018-12-19T18:48:11.184+0000) > > the frost fang totem, trinket, that thing helps my secondary either ranges from a precision with the banner thing that gives extra gold on takedown or just a flurry of cc to whoever want to humor me close up, So like ezreal players. Yes I'm aware of the mechanics in the game that supports make money off of. But it will never equal the amount of money an eve jg would make. Nor will you hit 6 as fast, or be able to pressure the map as effectively, because you're suppose to be bot supporting your adc so that he can be viable. Which is the most glaring flaw in the strategy. Notice a trend in your history. Your adc's shit on every single game almost without exception. Seems unlikely you just get a bad adc every single time... you're queing for a role you're basically not performing, and the adc's struggling for it, on top of you're taking farm. This strat can win some games in silver but that doesn't make it viable, most silver's are essentially playing like trolls without realizing it, it's why they are in silver. If you try playing more viable strategies you may find it easier to climb and play against people who know abit more about what they're doing.
: > [{quoted}](name=tehechounpolvazo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LtMRTNvX,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-12-19T18:22:05.836+0000) > > Alright, have you ever thought about playing real champs... against real players? Instead of trolling around in silver? {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} Thanks for the compliment. no i play the seven other champions that i learned in normals. As far as i can tell i dont know how to actually get passed silver 2 right now, but someday i will....maybe i dunno, i'll work on it {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} . these are real players{{sticker:sg-lulu}}
> [{quoted}](name=Sashabelle,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LtMRTNvX,comment-id=00010002,timestamp=2018-12-19T18:41:41.143+0000) > > {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} Thanks for the compliment. no i play the seven other champions that i learned in normals. As far as i can tell i dont know how to actually get passed silver 2 right now, but someday i will....maybe i dunno, i'll work on it {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} . > > these are real players{{sticker:sg-lulu}} Playing things that work is a good first step. A good rule of thumb is that if it isn't climbing in silver, it doesn't actually work, or you're playing it wrong.
Dr Dog (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=tehechounpolvazo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LtMRTNvX,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-12-19T18:22:05.836+0000) > > Alright, have you ever thought about playing real champs... against real players? Instead of trolling around in silver? have you tired evelynn support? if done right its a really strong pick of they dont have a tank support
> [{quoted}](name=Dr Dog,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LtMRTNvX,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-12-19T18:25:06.662+0000) > > have you tired evelynn support? if done right its a really strong pick of they dont have a tank support Sure, against silvers. There's a ton of things that will work against players that don't know what they're doing. Players with experience are going to punish the lack of range, inconsistent cc, near non-existent peel, no engage, the fact that there's almost no way to surprise someone with the stealth when they always know where you are, the fact it will take you longer than anyone else in the game to hit 6 which is when evelynn starts actually being a champion... I guess honestly I could keep going on for awhile longer but list is just kinda like things any decent player should know. Though i guess honestly most importantly would be how expensive her build is, and supports don't make enough money, but without the items she'll never do real damage.
Dumonte (EUW)
: That's because those people are 1trick eve mains.... You can atleast be smart enough to see that one coming too... I can't imagine some1 maining lee sin for 2 years then picking up eve randomly after his champ gets banned in a ranked match. Because she has a pretty high skillcap, and that's due her rediculously wide camo range that makes it almost unavailable for new players to play her effectively. My main is Suiously on the NA server and i am not scared to show my main account but please talk to me when you have atleast the same experience as me... I want to also note that i have over 6 accounts so that's not the chase if you were wondering.... Not here to smurf just here to have ''Fun''
Aight then post from that account -.- U want to claim to be super experienced with eve based on an account that has less losses then the one you're currently "smurfing" on playing the same champ. While also being on a different region? Your complaints also don't make much sense, besides the fact that if you would think she needed buffs if she was already working so well for you. There's a very good reason for her camo range, it's literally the only thing that gives the champion any counterplay. If her camo were any smaller, she could q anyone from stealth and they'd only have that split second after W fully develops to see which direction she was coming from. It's meant to be just slightly outside the normal q range to keep her from being too easy. That aside it's not a hard weakness to counter, even against high elo players. Activate the w from a angle they wouldn't expect, and they'll just run into u, or blue smite and run up on them, or use it to follow up someone elses cc. I don't know any actual high elo players who would agree with you. If you'd actually taken the time to master this champ as the account you mentioned seems to have, I would think you'd have recognized her weakness and how to counter them by now. And gapcloser/mobility champs are the least of her problems? Once you pop your W all that mobility is gone, and more than likely they'll be dead by the time u finish combo and ultie. That you would bring up mobility champs at all as being an eve counter is weird af.
: I'm Still here Bitches! How do I join eve mains? with the taggy thing.
Alright, have you ever thought about playing real champs... against real players? Instead of trolling around in silver?
: How Racist Is Vayne?
Don't think jax much cares what vayne thinks about him. He says "Bring em on". Can't no one fk with the champ.
: Riot: We're Buffing Vayne
Im all for buffing vayne, but if it's still the one I heard where her ult knocks 50% off the CD of her Q, then they're just about to make yet another terrible decision. The only thing that will be keeping vayne from being perma banned every game will be the line of other champs every wants to perma ban every game. Why would you make an adc able to go invis after almost every auto? Literally the only thing that could possibly kill her would be a one shot.
: Neeko still one shotting with only Q.
Can there be a filter where anything referencing nightblue on the gameplay boards gets automatically deleted?
Kyunsei (EUW)
: I dare you, I say I DARE YOU Riot games, to tell me matchmaking isn't skewed to reach a 50% WR
Wait lol... u had me going for a sec thinking wtf, then I realized it's a normal. Dude there IS no matchmaking for normals, especially not one trying to force any kind of win rate. If anything win rates of norms are going to be closest to 50% because norm games are volatile af. Those D4's were most likely all a premade, and any time diamond+'s premade a norm system just says fuck it, because there's not enough diamond players queing norms to match it. There's some bullshittery to riots matchmaking system, but this isn't an example of it, it's just an example of normals being pointlessly broken.
Poske (EUNE)
: Games shouldnt be decided by lvl 1 invades / brush cheeses
: 14 deaths with no success? But he got 3 kills and helped with 3 that makes about 5 successes everyone get a losing streak I dont care how good you are you can't solo carry every game and sometimes you get caught out early game and it lets the other team snowball if you know the game so much why flame when the guy just wants some justice. If the guys is on a losing streak then get flamed it's not a good feeling. He was the biggest man by actually reporting it instead of flaming back like most of us would do
Some justice? For what? He soft inted the game, and the guy literally just said... "talon soft inted". What about justice for the people who had to play with him, and who's time was wasted in a game made lopsided by one selfish person who queued but didn't want to actually play. People like him do it solely to bait out reports, and riot can pretend these kinds of scores can come out of just "having a bad game", but here's a fun game u can play, find someone with a .5 kda in a game that wasn't inting. Just any random person, it's actually very difficult to do. Most human being's can figure out pretty quickly, new to the game or not, that they're way to behind to do the damage to make the plays that are getting them killed, and will AT LEAST stop dying. The only people who continue to die so much after that, are the ones who never gave a shit about the win and just wanted to fk with people. All you actually have to do if you're "having a bad game" is follow up other peoples plays instead of making your own, and then you're very unlikely to die for free like that. Shit isn't complicated, and most people can do it, which is why it is extremely hard to find a game where someones k/d/a is below .5 without them having inted.
Vreivai (NA)
: How many threads have been posted on this board where someone was chat restricted/banned for calling out a troll in a manner very similar to what Riot [redacted] was doing in this game?
I couldn't care less about double standards in a policy I don't agree with in the first place. Unless those people actually started the drama in game, they shouldn't have been punished either. But too many people for whatever reason, don't consider inting a game to be toxic, even though it's the source of the toxicity in that game and everything else was just a response. If someone is legit running it down in your game like this OP seems to love to do, u should have the right to blast them even if for your own mental health. But this guy didn't even do that, everything he said was completely non-personal statements about the game they are all in.
: Flamed By Riot Employee
This dude was the talon and went 3/14/2 that game and is going to try and call this rioter out like he was a victim? Bro you've inted every game in your match history. His "toxicity" was literally stating the obvious. How else is he suppose to talk to a player who's clearly trolling his game? "Good try, you'll get em next time! After 14 deaths with no success!" How about playing the games you queue for instead of trying to bait reports? And while we at it, how about riot actually punishing players like this instead of just the people who call trolls trolls in chat?
smerffu (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=tehechounpolvazo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Ed4snZfJ,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-12-09T12:14:16.874+0000) > > I kinda get the feeling you've never actually done any real sports... > > Competition does literally come at the cost of those things, thats kinda how it works? your right I have not. but I have seen in real life of such events happening. its a sign of sportsmanship. not just in movies. anyway, my point I was making is that it could be a lot more productive even riot has tried to enforce the idea to be productive with your teams and not stress your team. they had this thing called a summoners code I'm sure 90% even know about it or give a shit what it says. I my self-have failed it
> [{quoted}](name=smerffu,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Ed4snZfJ,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2018-12-10T04:35:43.934+0000) > > your right I have not. but I have seen in real life of such events happening. its a sign of sportsmanship. not just in movies. anyway, my point I was making is that it could be a lot more productive even riot has tried to enforce the idea to be productive with your teams and not stress your team. > they had this thing called a summoners code I'm sure 90% even know about it or give a shit what it says. I my self-have failed it Sportsmanship is an artificially cultivated practice to counter the innate resentment a person feels towards any situation they didn't come out on top in. Sports teams aren't going to like their rivals because they all want the same thing, and they definitely aren't going to like their weak links. It is the same situation playing a competitive game, there's only one winner, the difference is the anonymity, and vastly different degree's of sensitivities of players.
: Outplays THEN vs outplays NOW
Ye, that second clips play could have been done by a silver player. Literally the only thing the guy did that even resembled skill was the timing on hourglass? Not very impressive but they still gotta have announcers hype it up lol.
smerffu (NA)
: competition should not come at the cost of enjoyment and lead to toxicity. real sports both teams respect each other and sometimes a winning team gives the rewards to the losing team. i am a very competitive player. also for autistic players like my self, we don't handle the massive toxicity in this game
> [{quoted}](name=smerffu,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Ed4snZfJ,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-12-09T04:47:10.339+0000) > > competition should not come at the cost of enjoyment and lead to toxicity. real sports both teams respect each other and sometimes a winning team gives the rewards to the losing team. i am a very competitive player. also for autistic players like my self, we don't handle the massive toxicity in this game I kinda get the feeling you've never actually done any real sports... Competition does literally come at the cost of those things, thats kinda how it works?
: WHY SHOULDN'T SUPPORT PLAYER GET KILLS?
The idea behind why supports are suppose to give up the kills is because supports typically provide more utility and less damage. Utility is gonna be there regardless of the items they buy, and their builds are cheaper than a carries. That being said we are now approaching season 9 where if you're bot laner was behind the times enough to go a champ that ACTUALLY needs to auto attack and crit people, then you might as well just take the kills because they're trolling. Tell them next time you should have gone a useful champion like a mage, then hit them with an XD and make sure to save ignites to secure kills so the gold doesn't go to waste on a champion that will die to anything that looks at them in teamfights anyways.
Kei143 (NA)
: That video doesn't prove anything. It's an edited higjlight video. I can use 2 computers and make that and blame Riot games for someone inting.
Yep yep, and the earths flat too. Have fun with that.
Kei143 (NA)
: Did you know that Rioters has said that there was no Malphite in the game that Dunkey got permabanned? For all we know, it could have been a custom game where he told his buddy to be Malphite so he can get some content out. Between a Rioter and Dunkey, who do I choose to believe? I choose Rioter over Dunkey.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjzgbZL12VI&t=290s Here u go. Watch him do it in the video... BTW we also landed on the moon.
Kei143 (NA)
: And how do you know they won't look at it? They already had a pretty big backlog of 2 weeks - 1 month. If you are saying the are more trolls now, then their back log is even bigger.
The original post was just me being annoyed while playing drunk, I know full well they don't review special considerations for trolls that their automated system doesn't pick up. Many people have tried b4 in the past, and people troll streamers all of the time. There's literally compilations on youtube of people trolling for all the world to see, but riots not doing anything about it lol. A malphite ran it down on dunkey while he was trying to do his road to diamond series, and he dunkey gets banned for saying mean stuff to him, malphite still plays. He never even got a punishment, you can look up the clip at your leisure of what he did lol. It's just how riot does business.
: Why is my preseason rank iron?
How does it say what rank you are b4 u finish placements?
Kei143 (NA)
: They can see the player's whole history, they can see their click habits and timing to press buttons. If the dude is consistently making bad decisions, they might see the dude as bad in general, or maybe they'll see it as the dude is inting. So it depends on their history. If the said player is shown to play at a much higher level, then their judgement will probably skew more towards inting than bad. Either way , you should just report them and let Riotbdeal with them.
But the amount of trolls and inters I've seen this preseason is pretty ridiculous. And it isn't shit that's subtle, I can clip instances of people blatantly trolling easily enough but riot wont look at it. Hell just a few games before the inter the enemy team had an alistar that was present the whole time but went 0/0/0 and did 0 damage in 23 minutes. Like???? How did he then turn around and keep playing? Why can't trolling be as low a tolerance as saying mean things is?
Rioter Comments
ADVISORY (NA)
: I WANT M}Y RAnk bACK
WELL THEN YA BETTER GET TO GRINDIN THAT LP YA?111
: Low risk/High reward champions that need to reworked/nerfed
It doesn't make sense to balance the game around low elo's. That's just saying that people shouldn't learn how to play against or around certain champs. Their win rates are also not especially high in low elos, so it's not like its a big problem. The biggest contributing factor of all these champs that you're not getting, that is the reason they seem so strong in low elo, is that their simple. Players in lower elo that don't have mechanics SHOULD be playing simpler champs, and if thats what these people are doing to climb, good 4 them. It's always going to be easier to be the garen and win fights, than to outplay him on a more complicated mechanical champ, thats just the nature of league and is going to be like that no matter what elo.
: https://youtu.be/FqxxyiyTKVg Nightblue Best Jungler Ever Neeko 32 kills. https://youtu.be/OjtPrDxKr7I Nightblue Neeko Penta Kill.
But are you real though? Nightblue has had a video on that for literally every new champion thats been released since when? I guess every champion is clearly busted, and must be played in jungle. Because nightblue, a challenger player, can make it work in A GAME on his silver account that has like a 50% win rate because of playing shit like that.
Kai Guy (NA)
: {{champion:163}} had a bug where her R could CC teamamtes that enemy Yas could Ulti. But yea its about CC not a visual. Yas cant R {{champion:254}} {{champion:18}} {{champion:80}} {{champion:24}} .
Would be fkin awesome if he could though. I think it'd be worth it just for the luls of watching a panth caught in mid ult by yas ult. Ultimate counterplay
zPOOPz (NA)
: Trolling exists. One or two game is not "a thing", don't be dramatic. I'm sure his teammates reported him.
Lol don't be dramatic? I guess the facetious element of the post was lost on you. The point was he will not be punished for trolling, and has gone on to play two games since trolling that game earlier. You can literally walk around and do nothing in a game for 23 minutes and unless you say something naughty riot will not give a fuck. No thinking person could actually believe this alistar lost a game going 0/0/0 with no damage was actually trying, but riot couldn't care less. Nothing about their automated algorithm for punishment accounts for such obvious signs.
: It's a thing people do. They take a champion that is least likely to hit someone by accident, such as Tryn, and then sit in lane all game avoiding doing damage to people and just split push.
Rioter Comments
: looking for silver bronze or boosted g5 support to duo and play normals and reach diamond S9
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=tehechounpolvazo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=P3ogNea6,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2018-06-16T18:00:30.610+0000) > > [DELETED CONTENT REMOVED - ULANOPO] I am not very bright because I don't agree with you or because I can EASILY do what you can't? Either way you come out looking bad.
Agree with me? You're not even talking about the same thing as this post was about lol. I can only assume you're either attempting to troll or are just very young and not really attempting to understand what it is the conversation is about. Either way, its unproductive to try and talk to you. To help you out, your last comment was "I carry loe elo games 1v9 without having to bitch about team mates, what's your excuse?" This post was in no way shape or form a bitch post about low elo games lol. It was about matchmaking, I honestly cannot tell if you get that or not because this is over the internet but uhh, if you want people to take what you say seriously ever, its good to pay attention to the topic you are supposidly trying to discuss.
: I don't think crit is any weaker than it was before, if anything it's stronger when you build Infinity Edge. The only issue with crit builds is that it takes a decent amount of time to acquire, and with games ending faster than someone being able to complete these crit items, it makes it harder for those that build it. If the game stalls out long enough it's the go to.
No crit is objectively weaker. Hence why people are playing bruisers and on-hit adc's in bot lane right now.
: His mmr was higher then yours stop crying you lost to a team with a silver player
0.0 hmm, what a derp comment XD Im guessing ur goal was to offensive, but if ur gonna try to insult someone without making sense whats the point? Obviously I know his mmr wasnt higher and that he was there because he was duo'd with someone, but both players were lower than me and neither had my mmr. Not going to respond to u past this post though, just given u this explanation during a lobby, but I get the impression ur not the brightest : /
: He is a smurf, he duos with his g1 friend, the winrate is vs high golds, not silvers. He wasnt even the main reason you lost and you did not out perform the enemy. The garen on your team performed slightly better than the rest though.
You have some special source on this? Lol. Just a whole bunch of baseless statements. And you legit completely discard what I just said. I actually did very well in the early considering I lost my bot half of jg to an invade that he ignored, and then continued to have to fight for my camps because his laner roamed and he didnt. Pray tell how you are suppose to do well when ur always outnumbered and have squads invading your jg and all ur lanes are losing. Garen did some damage because he did the full damage build and just ran in and died fighting alot, didnt really help.
: It is a smurf, probably smurfing from g2 to p4 range.
A 55% win rate smurf? Must be challenjour. Like that dude's playstyle was silver af, the stats don't really do it justice. They invaded blue with everyone, and me and bot lane managed to get them all low af, and he just sits mid last hitting the whole time. Then immediatly after they take my blue, the zac ganks his lane (no shit right, they just came from the same place taking my blue), and he's pushed up and doesnt see it so he has to blow everything to get out. Insta 3 lanes fucked so he could get a couple of cs. Then he precedes to spend the entire lane phase mid, until towards the time swain and crew are fking our teir 2 bot, he decides to walk through bot side jg to "follow up, late af", and walks into 4 people who were obviously there, and dies. I'm fairly sure this person was a legit new player that just happened to get lucky enough to have a 55% on a new account, and was placed in a game with plats...
Rioter Comments
Show more

tehechounpolvazo

Level 77 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion