: Does anyone but Trick2g ever build Ohmwrecker? You think you could do anything about that item Riot?
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=tempname130583,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=25uKBF7n,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-10-27T04:21:16.698+0000) > > i would argue the comparison is good because since league requires so much more commitment than fortnite that would be incentive for riot not to disappoint them regardless of the amount of mechanics because when the community provides balance feedback for league they are usually pretty specific about what they want and why No they don't, do you read these forums? o_O
i do read the forums and while a lot of people do pretty much just cancer post there are some people that post very well thought out things
5050BS (NA)
: One more example of how Yasuo's "Kit" has advantages that other champs dont.
yeah maokai can do the same thing as yas and he is untargetable while doing it is he broken to?
: Ok the comparison is actually trash but the message is fine. Fortnite is a beyond casual game. There are way less mechanics to worry about and the player base is much less committed than LoL. LoL and Fortnite are not comparable besides the size of their playerbases. Riot should be quicker atleast to communicate.
i would argue the comparison is good because since league requires so much more commitment than fortnite that would be incentive for riot not to disappoint them regardless of the amount of mechanics because when the community provides balance feedback for league they are usually pretty specific about what they want and why
: SICK AND TIRED OF ZYRA BEING BUGGED AND BROKEN
zrya doesnt have bugs she has plants dum dum xd
Ifneth (NA)
: Just Won a Game Season 7 Style
: FIX YOUR DAMN CLIENT
: its a loss. learn to accept it and surrender.
Dllesh (NA)
: Everytime I am insulted nonstop by my own team with hatespeech I get stuck in waitin for stats
: For the next April Fools, all the Rioters should have their name changed on the boards.
Äsh (NA)
: Why are chat flamers banned, but in game trollers aren't?
: The game League of Legends is simple..and yet...
lomao thanks for the guide dont know what i would do without you
: This Clip from "A twisted fate" shows how fucking braindead tanks shit on skilled champions like kat
ok. lets stop pretending garen isnt tankier than he should be and lets also stop pretending katarina should be able to duel garen
: "Stop dying", "play safe", "quit inting", "omfg quit feeding".
yeah i like playing against and armor stacker you cant kill and your being afk shoved undertower and ganked over and over and every time you lose a tower or die your fed zoe main is getting pissed because she doesnt understand what its like to not do damage and wont come kill the armor stacking tank thats afk pushing top lane lo mao
: If Sion was reworked in 2018
you need to put a recast in there somewhere that isnt his q. maybe he has to press e again before he can dash. if you didnt know, a player who can press a button twice is way better than the players who can only do it once
Malza (NA)
: Will riot ever deal with soft inters?
no riot is to busy with mean words
: > [{quoted}](name=tempname130583,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=G7WLgjFA,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2018-08-13T22:31:27.291+0000) > > the amount of time for darius to kill garen is stupid. garen can sit under tower and barely farm but with his w and q he almost never dies and you can only hope to deny enough cs or hope he wastes his w at least. in between trades he will sit behind minions and heal most of the health back that he just lost. champions that are not fortunate enough to be able to beat him in lane get raped and he walks all over teams with %dmg reduction and a bunch of movespeed. while still killing mages and adcs with one combo. darius doesnt get any of these things. its almost like people need to walk right into darius for him to catch them now. darius is easily 2/3 as tanky or less than garen, and he actually has to hit his main damage spell for his damage, a stack, and heal, his only combat "tankiness", which can be nearly cut in half with {{item:3123}}. darius has to get stacks for his ult to do damage inless the enemy is insanely low. garen just button mashes and presses r and it will usually work, especially if its the villain. darius needs to get 5 stacks to do damage in a teamfight, but if he just gets blown up by nearly everything in the game in teamfights that doesnt happen. garen just runs in super fast with tenacity and has all hit damage upfront, with the exception of the armor pen on his e, but that doesnt matter when you dont kill tanks anyway. its just a bonus for oneshotting carries. not to mention the silence he gets so its almost impossible to self peel away from garen. > > none of garens base mechanics like his q silence and w tankiness and villain mechanic etc would be an issue but riot thought it would be funny to give him a shitload of tenacity and some armor pen and higher base stats it now is a problem. its no secret as to why garen had to be kept in the shitter and its obvious why he is why he is. > > i dont care what anyone says a good yorick is the single hardest melee champion to lane against toplane, and that is because of his ghouls and w. if he has a brain and a melee tries to trade he traps them and walks away. in lane all he does is get graves and throws ghouls on you with e until you are low enough then he just tries to trap you with w and kill you with ult. you die once to a yorick post 6 your tower is most likely gone. if he maxes q he does a lot of damage and if he maxes w you cant run from him inless you flash. > > and no, garen and yorick dont build "semi tanky" they go black cleaver and triforce/gauntlet respectively and then full tank pretty much every game. darius doesnt go full tank with triforce, he goes triforce and steraks just for the passive because if he doesnt get steraks he litterally cant teamfight and even with it he still isnt nearly as tanky as garen because he has no inbuilt tank steroids or ways to chase like garen. Honestly my only problem with Garen and that from an Urgot main , his stupid W +{{item:3053}} the tenacity number is just beyond BS. I always beat garen in lane but he work better in teamfights cause he can run around freely from cc while my urgot w just slow me more . Making him able to do his kit well and run away while me forced to fight till the end either to win teamfight or die.
> [{quoted}](name=ValiantKiller,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=G7WLgjFA,comment-id=000a0000,timestamp=2018-08-13T22:50:32.889+0000) > > Honestly my only problem with Garen and that from an Urgot main , his stupid W +{{item:3053}} the tenacity number is just beyond BS. > I always beat garen in lane but he work better in teamfights cause he can run around freely from cc while my urgot w just slow me more . > Making him able to do his kit well and run away while me forced to fight till the end either to win teamfight or die. nothing can kite garen. you either can facetank, be able to live long enough to run, or you die. inless you have a team, then its only maybe you die
: Well if you want to nerf Garen and Yorick, you should nerf daruis too
the amount of time for darius to kill garen is stupid. garen can sit under tower and barely farm but with his w and q he almost never dies and you can only hope to deny enough cs or hope he wastes his w at least. in between trades he will sit behind minions and heal most of the health back that he just lost. champions that are not fortunate enough to be able to beat him in lane get raped and he walks all over teams with %dmg reduction and a bunch of movespeed. while still killing mages and adcs with one combo. darius doesnt get any of these things. its almost like people need to walk right into darius for him to catch them now. darius is easily 2/3 as tanky or less than garen, and he actually has to hit his main damage spell for his damage, a stack, and heal, his only combat "tankiness", which can be nearly cut in half with {{item:3123}}. darius has to get stacks for his ult to do damage inless the enemy is insanely low. garen just button mashes and presses r and it will usually work, especially if its the villain. darius needs to get 5 stacks to do damage in a teamfight, but if he just gets blown up by nearly everything in the game in teamfights that doesnt happen. garen just runs in super fast with tenacity and has all hit damage upfront, with the exception of the armor pen on his e, but that doesnt matter when you dont kill tanks anyway. its just a bonus for oneshotting carries. not to mention the silence he gets so its almost impossible to self peel away from garen. none of garens base mechanics like his q silence and w tankiness and villain mechanic etc would be an issue but riot thought it would be funny to give him a shitload of tenacity and some armor pen and higher base stats it now is a problem. its no secret as to why garen had to be kept in the shitter and its obvious why he is why he is. i dont care what anyone says a good yorick is the single hardest melee champion to lane against toplane, and that is because of his ghouls and w. if he has a brain and a melee tries to trade he traps them and walks away. in lane all he does is get graves and throws ghouls on you with e until you are low enough then he just tries to trap you with w and kill you with ult. you die once to a yorick post 6 your tower is most likely gone. if he maxes q he does a lot of damage and if he maxes w you cant run from him inless you flash. and no, garen and yorick dont build "semi tanky" they go black cleaver and triforce/gauntlet respectively and then full tank pretty much every game. darius doesnt go full tank with triforce, he goes triforce and steraks just for the passive because if he doesnt get steraks he litterally cant teamfight and even with it he still isnt nearly as tanky as garen because he has no inbuilt tank steroids or ways to chase like garen.
: This time congratulations Riot. The Nunu rework is at ww level
: I see so often though where teams ace and then all just back right after with 3 or 4 members at full hp. Objectives win games my dude, like in this lower level game my friend and I did 17,430 of the tower damage out of 20k of our team. Like if they didnt just chase kills and actually took stuff they should have easily won the game after acing us but would just back for no reason. https://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/2844317645/218887092?tab=overview
i am starting to enjoy playing splitpush udyr top. i have a very splitpush playstyle on a lot of champs. i know all about taking towers and not killing anything. if you want to take towers, you will need pressure. i would rather have someone just facerolling the enemies while i take towers than a guy who just tries to take towers. you dont need 5 people to take a tower. you dont need 4, or 3, or 2. you need 1
: About mobile game
Reiizm (NA)
: Malzahar may be more viable now, but he's just not as fun to play anymore.
i dont know what you are talking about, malzahar is just as braindead as before,
: > [{quoted}](name=tempname130583,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ExRTLOIt,comment-id=0018,timestamp=2018-08-12T23:48:20.589+0000) > > bzzz wrong if you want to wins games get good at fighting and know what to do after you win. afk farming strat doesnt carry bad teams. it doesnt break ties. the amount of farm you lose while winning fights is minimal if you even lose any. its a snowball meta for a reason Absolutely incorrect. Here's a good thread for you to figure why you are factually incorrect: https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/WqrkEuoE-jays-pro-as-heck-guide-on-how-to-1v9carry-feeders-for-the-average-player
>links own thread as evidence to support his claim lo mao
: Why I'm Toxic
dont be toxic just afk like me
: Here's Why Season 8 Sucks
no season 7 was 2 people now its 3. this is because season 7 was such a shitshow for botlane and if one botlaner would feed the other would usually follow suit. now we have botlaners, and others feeding.
: So, with the new nerfs on PBE, Aatrox is shaping up as the new Kalista/Azir/Ryze
your right and thats because riot has no idea what they are doing
: I usually only care about Tower damage. Because cool you can have 30 kills, but lets take something? I love the 10-2-17 guys with like 500 damage to towers....
yeah its not like setting the enemy team so far behind by getting a lot of kills leaves the towers easy to take or dive or anything...
: "I have the highest damage/Look at your sad damage"
yeah except if he doesnt have a terrible score and says "look at my damage" after all 4 of his teamates just fed out of there mind i wouldnt complain.
: Here's the absolute best tip you will ever get to win more games.
bzzz wrong if you want to wins games get good at fighting and know what to do after you win. afk farming strat doesnt carry bad teams. it doesnt break ties. the amount of farm you lose while winning fights is minimal if you even lose any. its a snowball meta for a reason
FâgLord (EUW)
: Yasuo's windwall is stupid
fortunately there is no logic in league in the first place you i dont know what you are trying to tell us??
: I feel unit collision doesn't get enough discussion
i dont know why devs have trouble with this. shooters, mobas, etc. allied unit colllision is cancer. it lets idiot teamates and trolls mess up games in shooters, in league it gets you killed constantly. i feel like i have to plan around my minions to prevent them from getting me killed. chasing people as a melee champ is almost impossible if you have to run through a minion wave, especially if they are some of the ~~cancerous~~ new champs and reworks.
: Well since, like Riot, we're buffing/nerfing for no complete reason now
sorry, brand buffs werent for no reason. iirc riot wanted to move him into midlane because for some reason they thought giving him more damage would do that. {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}} big brain riot
: This is so wrong bro!
yeah if you want to do something to punish teemo you should have put him on the list and started inting or afk'd just dont be mean in chat riot thinks that the worst thing you can do in a game and to a person
: Not squashed, but out-competing by several metrics. Even if you don't agree, DotA2 hasn't squashed League, either, so they are *both* doing something right. I'm not a DotA2 hater; was actually thinking about picking it up to play with some irl friends who don't play league.
: If it was easy to make a game like this, Riot would have been beat already. People easily forget how much competition League has squashed. DotA, HoN, Dawngate, HotS... pretty sure there are others I'm forgetting. Pretty sure Riot aren't mentally challenged. They've been able to beat out that competition with a superior product. Balance is part of that. Really easy to be an armchair designer; much harder to actually do it.
Huya90666 (EUW)
: try to find an argument against this
: Join my discord and tell me why toxicity is bad
Aseraan (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=tempname130583,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FVpAg1m5,comment-id=001c,timestamp=2018-08-05T13:55:14.942+0000) > > it should do percent max hp plus another bonus % missing hp And then she will summon a lee sin Q r Q EASY
> [{quoted}](name=Aseraan,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FVpAg1m5,comment-id=001c0000,timestamp=2018-08-05T15:11:40.696+0000) > > And then she will summon a lee sin Q r Q EASY yeah and if they dont die it summons a chogath ult
: I think Akali's Q should do %max health true damage
it should do percent max hp plus another bonus % missing hp
: Tank changes for 8.16
the nautilus changes will nerf his jungle i think. he will have a weaker shield to protect him from camps and it will still be a high enough cooldown to where he wont get to use his w a second time or it will not be used to its full potential also nautilus' w damage is a huge part of his jungle clear and nerfing the duration will only slow it down even more.
: Too much free damage lets champions burst without landing abilities
i really like it when the enemy misses like half there combo so you think you can fight but then you dont realize that they dont have real cooldowns and do stupid damage so at that point its over.
: There's a serious issue with turrets that hasn't been talked about a lot
i thought this was a known issue but no one talks about it because its like beating a dead horse. towers give so much "invisible gold" that even if the kills are close if one team is down on like 2 towers the game can feel impossible. this is one reason why people say the "game is lost at 15 minutes and ends at 30" it doesnt help that league is full of people to proud to accept defeat and surrender and in lower elos where the games are longer the "invisible gold" advantage might not be apparent and the team with the lead will be to scared to just baron and end.
Jansuo (EUNE)
: @Meddler: Let me show you what we mean by "The Damage Is Too High"
Shaydrox (EUW)
: Revert Ignite buffs
soon as riot nerfed tp i started taking ignite without even trying the buffs. if riot nerfs ignite im still not touching tp until tp is buffed
Dasdi96 (NA)
: Can riot admit that zoe was a complete fucking failure of a champion?
Rexxiee (NA)
: @Meddler Buffing tanks is not the solution to high damage/low TTK problem in the game now
Nazghul (NA)
: New Resolve Rune Idea: Augmenting Aegis
maybe if resistances didnt suck
Malak (NA)
: Reminder than Ignite + electrocute alone = nearly 40% of max hp gone
even on champs with higher health 200 true damage for for pressing a button is ridiculous. then with the nerf to teleport and barrier/heal being so bad, and exhaust also sucking, why take anything except ignite? then like you said add the damage you get from runes that you get for pretty much just playing the game. what the hell.
: If you are dissatisfied with the state of the game, stop buying skins.
i was so excited for God King Darius (darius main) but im not gonna touch it till riot fixes this game.
: dear mr riot, in 8 years of playing game quality has never been so low
Show more

tempname130583

Level 64 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion