: What about weeb, waifu, anime, senpai, desu and all the other weeb words that get thrown around here? I think you missed all off those.
> [{quoted}](name=VesperNadal,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=UxonnAB6,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-06-22T02:23:30.149+0000) > > What about weeb, waifu, anime, senpai, desu and all the other weeb words that get thrown around here? I think you missed all off those. weeb is there.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=tempname4864,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=ocojJT4A,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-06-22T01:36:47.700+0000) > > no, not really, we needed banks for one thing or another and we had a lot invested in them, league there is no tangible investment, just wasted time > > if they want to pull a jaggex and lose all their players then revert things like we asked initially to bring back the players who don't hate them enough to stay away and forever have a dwindled player base and a shell of what the game once was, they are welcome to do so. I say Deja Vu because they keep putting resources into something that just seems to have failed and just refuse to let it die.
> [{quoted}](name=MistakenKing,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=ocojJT4A,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2016-06-22T02:01:37.062+0000) > > I say Deja Vu because they keep putting resources into something that just seems to have failed and just refuse to let it die. it's the sunken cost fallacy, they keep trying to make it work because they don't want to go back to what they had before and they don't want to dump something they've invested into this creates a very unhealthy relationship with whatever is involved and whoever is involved, it resembles drug use, they just can't stop because mentally they feel like they can't
: Where has Top Plz been?
don't blame him, i rarely play this anymore, i end up just leaving the game feeling negative every time now, it hasn't actually been fun in like 2 years, i should have quit after season 4...
: Just a friendly reminder that Gameplay is a clown fiesta and needs stricter moderation
league forums could be deleted in general and there would be no difference. Riot would still implement things without player approval, people complaining about things would still result in no change actually i take that back, there's be less people being toxic to each other in a forum hosted by Riot, so there would be positives to completely taking this website down.
: Why Voice Communication May Enforce Toxic Behavior
already beyond annoyed after seeing the constant picture breaks for the braindead and the word "vidya" can't even attempt to read this anymore..
: You forgot "boosted animal"
> [{quoted}](name=SpiralBlack,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=UxonnAB6,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-06-22T01:53:39.985+0000) > > You forgot "boosted animal" that's more of a streamer phrase, i haven't seen it here yet actually, but i'm sure someone has said it
Kombo (EUW)
: i wish i met the mechanical requirement needed to play ryze
feels bad losing to a ryze early game, not bad enough to make a post online about it but bad
CLG ear (NA)
: wheres hey guys ear here
> [{quoted}](name=CLG ear,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=UxonnAB6,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-06-22T01:52:08.056+0000) > > wheres hey guys ear here fuck outta here
: where the fak is git gud
> [{quoted}](name=2nd Chance,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=UxonnAB6,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-06-22T01:50:35.948+0000) > > where the fak is git gud fixed, i apologize
Rioter Comments
: Is Dynamic Queue Too Big to Fail?
no, not really, we needed banks for one thing or another and we had a lot invested in them, league there is no tangible investment, just wasted time if they want to pull a jaggex and lose all their players then revert things like we asked initially to bring back the players who don't hate them enough to stay away and forever have a dwindled player base and a shell of what the game once was, they are welcome to do so.
: > [{quoted}](name=CaptnJakSparrow,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=J1L84Td8,comment-id=000400000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-06-21T09:50:27.756+0000) > > I've been to 50 states and 6 countries > > > What about you? I'm guessing you're the average joe who hasn't left the very city he was even born in. > > > Good try, though. > O_o. didn't bother to travel all 50 states, most suck, just a handful that had something worth seeing, been to every continent though, nice try, you should get a hobby so that putting people down online isn't all you have to live for have a good one.
> [{quoted}](name=CaptnJakSparrow,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=J1L84Td8,comment-id=00040000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-06-21T10:29:17.213+0000) > > I win cooking competitions, write novels, go to college, play League, travel, make charity meals for military vets and homeless people, volunteer at children's hospitals, and go camping two to three times a week. > > What do you do? > > You're basically grasping at straws anymore. tfw a guy tries to predict what i do to condescend me, then says i'm grasping at straws when i say what I do...anyways.. like i said, have a good one.
: > [{quoted}](name=tempname4864,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=J1L84Td8,comment-id=00040000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-06-21T09:28:55.842+0000) > > lmfao, why is this so important to you...i promise if you get out of the house every so often little petty stuff like forum disagreements won't take up all your time I've been to 50 states and 6 countries What about you? I'm guessing you're the average joe who hasn't left the very city he was even born in. Good try, though. O_o.
> [{quoted}](name=CaptnJakSparrow,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=J1L84Td8,comment-id=000400000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-06-21T09:50:27.756+0000) > > I've been to 50 states and 6 countries > > > What about you? I'm guessing you're the average joe who hasn't left the very city he was even born in. > > > Good try, though. > O_o. didn't bother to travel all 50 states, most suck, just a handful that had something worth seeing, been to every continent though, nice try, you should get a hobby so that putting people down online isn't all you have to live for have a good one.
: > [{quoted}](name=tempname4864,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=J1L84Td8,comment-id=000400000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-06-21T08:50:17.421+0000) > > What i'm saying is, the guy clearly did better than the jihn in all categories, and you're writing walls of text to try and disprove this when it's not an opinion it's a fact on paper... > > you need a break from the internet, i don't think i've seen such a miserable person in a while. CaptnJakSparrow (NA) - about 7 hours ago Turret gold + baby baron + dragons + assists off of rockets. Tbh, Jinx's score was probably literally being assisted by her team nonstop 5 man dumpstering and winning the trades. Both teams tele ganked bot repeatedly, both adcs got destroyed. But, because Jinx probably fired a rocket before dying she got more assists. And Jhin pry got instantly deleted by Hecarim ghost + ulting into his face killing him before he even had time to auto attack. I'd know from personal experience. > [{quoted}](name=EzSkillshot,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=J1L84Td8,comment-id=00040000000000000001,timestamp=2016-06-21T02:24:57.782+0000) > > Yep, you are 100% correct. Not going to lie- me, hecarim and leona were 3v5ing most fights since Jinx was permanently dead and Azir had 0 clue how to play. > http://puu.sh/pA35w/aafe8112d7.jpg k. I mean. You've been wrong this entire time. So, I mean. KK. So, not only do you not have a way to work around the scenario, your entire statement is invalid. I'm pretty sure at this point you're just a troll.
> [{quoted}](name=CaptnJakSparrow,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=J1L84Td8,comment-id=0004000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-06-21T09:02:59.201+0000) > > CaptnJakSparrow (NA) - about 7 hours ago > > Turret gold + baby baron + dragons + assists off of rockets. Tbh, Jinx's score was probably literally being assisted by her team nonstop 5 man dumpstering and winning the trades. Both teams tele ganked bot repeatedly, both adcs got destroyed. But, because Jinx probably fired a rocket before dying she got more assists. And Jhin pry got instantly deleted by Hecarim ghost + ulting into his face killing him before he even had time to auto attack. > > I'd know from personal experience. > > > k. > > I mean. You've been wrong this entire time. So, I mean. KK. > > So, not only do you not have a way to work around the scenario, your entire statement is invalid. I'm pretty sure at this point you're just a troll. lmfao, why is this so important to you...i promise if you get out of the house every so often little petty stuff like forum disagreements won't take up all your time
: Marksman Meta
not a fan of things like blind or fear, thank god league fear is super limited, the 7 second bullshit in wow pvp makes me want to exit the match the instant it happens
: > [{quoted}](name=tempname4864,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=J1L84Td8,comment-id=0004000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-06-21T03:27:56.550+0000) > > i'm not that interested in winning an argument over nothing on the internet lmao, i'm sorry but i just can't even comprehend reading all of that > > the guy had better stats all around in every category, i said he was the better adc that game, writing me a novel isn't going to change my mind on that. So what you're saying is. You can't come up with anything, and you'd feed off your ass if a pre-made camped the ever living shit out of you with really powerful champs as well. KK.
> [{quoted}](name=CaptnJakSparrow,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=J1L84Td8,comment-id=00040000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-06-21T04:16:26.712+0000) > > So what you're saying is. You can't come up with anything, and you'd feed off your ass if a pre-made camped the ever living shit out of you with really powerful champs as well. > > KK. What i'm saying is, the guy clearly did better than the jihn in all categories, and you're writing walls of text to try and disprove this when it's not an opinion it's a fact on paper... you need a break from the internet, i don't think i've seen such a miserable person in a while.
: > [{quoted}](name=tempname4864,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=J1L84Td8,comment-id=00040000000000000000,timestamp=2016-06-21T02:20:38.337+0000) > > either way, she was the better adc in this game So, what you're saying is. Because she fired off an aoe rocket in two team fights before dying to Rengar, and she got ass loads of global gold, and her team won the trades because they're simply better tiered champions. Jinx is ultimately the better adc, and Jhin is a "trash adc." Now, just humor me for a second. You're Jhin {{champion:202}} This guy. aaaand {{champion:120}} This guy right here is currently over tuned, and can quite frankly 100-0 you with E + Q as early as {{item:3706}} {{item:1001}} {{item:1036}}. and uh, guess what. Your support is Taric. The only thing he can do is . . . well actually he can't really do anything for you. {{champion:89}} Press R. Do you flash? IF you don't have flash, you're dead. But guess what. Doesn't really matter becaaaausee. {{champion:120}} Is just going to run up and Press R and kill you with E + Q + R the second he lands on you + you're feared. . . . Did I mention Hecarim can do this trick everytime you're walking down to lane too? With all this applied. I'm curious, what's your strategy? What's your game plan? I mean what's really going to make you shine and beat Jinx? When people always go "You had the better adc." In situations like this one in particular, none of them ever play adc, and often have no real strategy to utilize in these situations. So, I want to hear how you'd have reduced your deaths and got incredibly fed. Tell me how you'd do lane phase, how you'd cs, how you'd manage the lane, how you'd deal with the premade teleport ganks, how you'd handle turret dives, and when you would and wouldn't press flash to get out of the Leona ults/ flash + E's, and Azir's Q+E+R wall combo to keep you from reaching turret. After all this. I want you to tell me how you intend to stop {{champion:120}} from 100-0ing you any time he's within 4,000 spaces of you ((Hecarim's kill range is one whole lane's worth of distance because how his E + ghost work. So, if he's within A WHOLE LANE'S worth of distance to you. You're too close, because Hecarim can and will kill you.)) With that in mind, I'd like to know how you reach 180+ cs in 20 minutes with few deaths knowing that Hecarim can kill you at any given time he pleases. And when you have no flash, he can quite frankly kill you under turret with impunity because Taric can only stun within position, and his ult takes too long to active to counter Hecarim's burst. I'll be waiting.
> [{quoted}](name=CaptnJakSparrow,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=J1L84Td8,comment-id=000400000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-06-21T02:34:24.972+0000) > > So, what you're saying is. Because she fired off an aoe rocket in two team fights before dying to Rengar, and she got ass loads of global gold, and her team won the trades because they're simply better tiered champions. Jinx is ultimately the better adc, and Jhin is a "trash adc." > > Now, just humor me for a second. > > You're Jhin {{champion:202}} This guy. > > aaaand > > {{champion:120}} This guy right here is currently over tuned, and can quite frankly 100-0 you with E + Q as early as {{item:3706}} {{item:1001}} {{item:1036}}. > > and uh, guess what. > > Your support is Taric. The only thing he can do is . . . well actually he can't really do anything for you. > > {{champion:89}} Press R. > > Do you flash? IF you don't have flash, you're dead. But guess what. Doesn't really matter becaaaausee. > > {{champion:120}} Is just going to run up and Press R and kill you with E + Q + R the second he lands on you + you're feared. > > . . . Did I mention Hecarim can do this trick everytime you're walking down to lane too? > > With all this applied. I'm curious, what's your strategy? What's your game plan? I mean what's really going to make you shine and beat Jinx? > > > When people always go "You had the better adc." In situations like this one in particular, none of them ever play adc, and often have no real strategy to utilize in these situations. So, I want to hear how you'd have reduced your deaths and got incredibly fed. > > Tell me how you'd do lane phase, how you'd cs, how you'd manage the lane, how you'd deal with the premade teleport ganks, how you'd handle turret dives, and when you would and wouldn't press flash to get out of the Leona ults/ flash + E's, and Azir's Q+E+R wall combo to keep you from reaching turret. > > After all this. I want you to tell me how you intend to stop > > {{champion:120}} from 100-0ing you any time he's within 4,000 spaces of you ((Hecarim's kill range is one whole lane's worth of distance because how his E + ghost work. So, if he's within A WHOLE LANE'S worth of distance to you. You're too close, because Hecarim can and will kill you.)) With that in mind, I'd like to know how you reach 180+ cs in 20 minutes with few deaths knowing that Hecarim can kill you at any given time he pleases. And when you have no flash, he can quite frankly kill you under turret with impunity because Taric can only stun within position, and his ult takes too long to active to counter Hecarim's burst. > > > I'll be waiting. i'm not that interested in winning an argument over nothing on the internet lmao, i'm sorry but i just can't even comprehend reading all of that the guy had better stats all around in every category, i said he was the better adc that game, writing me a novel isn't going to change my mind on that.
: > [{quoted}](name=tempname4864,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=J1L84Td8,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2016-06-21T02:02:27.810+0000) > > Do you know that if she took every tower in the game with no one else nearby it would only amount to 3300 + 50 for the nexus > > which did not happen in that game..she had 8 more assists, a few more kills, and yes the tower gold. she still also has a better kit from behind Turret gold + baby baron + dragons + assists off of rockets. Tbh, Jinx's score was probably literally being assisted by her team nonstop 5 man dumpstering and winning the trades. Both teams tele ganked bot repeatedly, both adcs got destroyed. But, because Jinx probably fired a rocket before dying she got more assists. And Jhin pry got instantly deleted by Hecarim ghost + ulting into his face killing him before he even had time to auto attack. I'd know from personal experience.
> [{quoted}](name=CaptnJakSparrow,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=J1L84Td8,comment-id=0004000000000000,timestamp=2016-06-21T02:13:04.665+0000) > > Turret gold + baby baron + dragons + assists off of rockets. Tbh, Jinx's score was probably literally being assisted by her team nonstop 5 man dumpstering and winning the trades. Both teams tele ganked bot repeatedly, both adcs got destroyed. But, because Jinx probably fired a rocket before dying she got more assists. And Jhin pry got instantly deleted by Hecarim ghost + ulting into his face killing him before he even had time to auto attack. > > I'd know from personal experience. either way, she was the better adc in this game
Jie Chen (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=tempname4864,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=J1L84Td8,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-06-21T01:46:06.962+0000) > > the jinx had 3k+ more gold and aoe, i'd say she was significantly less useless, but they did not fit the meta of having all the kills and low deaths. Do you know that towers give gold in this game?
> [{quoted}](name=EzSkillshot,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=J1L84Td8,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2016-06-21T01:52:49.542+0000) > > Do you know that towers give gold in this game? Do you know that if she took every tower in the game with no one else nearby it would only amount to 3300 + 50 for the nexus which did not happen in that game..she had 8 more assists, a few more kills, and yes the tower gold. she still also has a better kit from behind
Jie Chen (NA)
: When both adcs competing to be the most worthless.
the jinx had 3k+ more gold and aoe, i'd say she was significantly less useless, but they did not fit the meta of having all the kills and low deaths.
: Does anyone have any tips on how to break off from playing league?
you have to find another game then not come back. i got back into WoW and honestly this game is so toxic, even seeing stuff people post, they're just rotting on the inside as people because of over exposure to this community, the game is actually a good game, but the community is so terrible it makes you kind of a bad person playing it in a lot of cases
: Why does fek have op.gg on hover
pretty much yeah it's a way to verify that the people complaining about champions that aren't broken are in fact silver or bronze.
Akaviri (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=ScruffyScruffz,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=MAVhkdEX,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2016-06-20T21:33:00.827+0000) > > Until adcs can 1v1 any champion with a simple rightclick they wont be satisfied Haha, that would be so boring though. I'd much rather have a high risk high reward kind of playstyle. Maybe a little more independence from my team's performance. I don't want to simply be a source of DPS and nothing more. Why would I play adc if it was ridiculously op? That wouldn't be rewarding. Skill > elo man.
> [{quoted}](name=GG Yoona lm,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=MAVhkdEX,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2016-06-20T21:45:49.914+0000) > > Haha, that would be so boring though. I'd much rather have a high risk high reward kind of playstyle. Maybe a little more independence from my team's performance. I don't want to simply be a source of DPS and nothing more. > > Why would I play adc if it was ridiculously op? That wouldn't be rewarding. Skill > elo man. I used to love that i mastered kalista over 1000+ games played on her, now she feels so bad to play because people confuse player skill with champion strength, even fizz players have to be good at fizz to dominate games, i used to think fizz was just a stupid broken champion, but only against people who are stupid themselves, anyone with a brain will beat you if they're more experienced. this is why casuals ruin the entirety of gaming, WoW is dead thanks to casuals, league is now being balanced by outcries of players who don't even know what they're talking about
: "I Think ADCs are in a Really Really Nice Spot Right Now and They Over Complain" - LastShadow9
I love the people saying "if this adc didn't exist they'd be in a good spot!" when your idea of a good spot is losing to your melee or mage champion of choice -_- feels like i'm reading a feminism article
: Does anyone else feel like Illaoi is a little overtuned atm?
she is a feast or famine type of champion, the problem is most people are absolutely garbage with her, i think even at high levels of play though her kit doesn't allow the typical advantaged play that pros like to see, her mobility isn't that great, her abilities are slow moving, the only highlight of illaoi is getting a giant 5 man tentacle crush off and getting an instant penta, but again high skill players won't let that happen generally, and low skill players will lose horribly in lane against things that are in the current meta and are very strong.
: ENB Graphical Injection (Allowed or Not?)
if you're asking this because of today's ban wave against clear and obvious scripters, there is no need the ToS is very clear, if you aren't using something that allows you to zoom out further or manipulate the camera, you're fine graphically.
: > [{quoted}](name=Alphard,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=H8PcRJIK,comment-id=00080001,timestamp=2016-06-20T21:18:14.184+0000) > > how can you guys say you are working hard to retain the GD culture when mods here is silencing anything that is GD culture? Why aren't GDers the mods? Why is it some random office guy named David doing this? This makes no sense and I guess this kill the community even more To be fair, they haven't said they are really trying to "preserve GD culture" since Tamat left. And let's be honest, much of that old culture needed to die off. And I'm saying that as a pre boards GDer.
> [{quoted}](name=HateDaddy,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=H8PcRJIK,comment-id=000800010000,timestamp=2016-06-20T21:23:29.021+0000) > > To be fair, they haven't said they are really trying to "preserve GD culture" since Tamat left. And let's be honest, much of that old culture needed to die off. And I'm saying that as a pre boards GDer. most people forget, or were never even there for the pre boards racism, hentai posts that would sit up for days, witch hunting and demonizing of certain players...boards aren't perfect but really...just come here and talk to people if you want, if your "culture" is in danger because they impose rules that any decent human being should follow then...lol
: Unprofessionalism at it's finest
Thank god for Keyru, if it had been anyone else you'd just get a "justified"
: Banned for 3rd party?????????
This banwave encompasses stuff from like 6 months ago, so if you really didn't use scripts, (which is what everyone gets banned for when this message comes up) then whoever you got to rank your account up for you did. in the unlikely event that you got hacked and someone used programs on your account, Riot actually doesn't care in this sense, Blizzard is a great company because accounts on WoW get stolen all the time and banned and they unban them after checking the login IP and they actually can tell what's happening and when, Riot puts about 0 effort into everything they do except artwork department now
: > [{quoted}](name=Anus Punishment,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=4Qdpotpy,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-06-18T09:03:09.873+0000) > > ? All of that combined! Don't you get it?!
> [{quoted}](name=Project Riven,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=4Qdpotpy,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-06-18T09:13:58.341+0000) > > All of that combined! Don't you get it?! yeah but where
: HOLY SHIT NEW RGM!
Tritan (NA)
: Poll shows half of americans in favor of banning all muslims at least temporarily
it's weird that the U.S has such a problem with doing things to protect itself, but if china or japan or europe did these things no one would really care not that i'm in favor of banning anyone from entering, i don't care really, but it's something to think about
Herim (NA)
: "You don't deserve to win"
I've said that before, but haven't lost on purpose or anything, some teams really don't deserve a win, they play terribly and don't think.
: Veigar players are so annoying
Draven players are worse, they all think they're Tyler1 now and are super toxic and basically never even try
RexSaur (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Anus Punishment,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=B8qdfaQH,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-06-17T01:45:43.736+0000) > > probably never, someone getting fed doesn't mean the champion is broken, you'd actually make more sense asking riot to go to his house and cut off a finger. if we're being honest here. He gets fed almost every game now because its just so easy to roll ppl over after he completes 1 item, hell after he gets sheen his E like does almost half ur health.
> [{quoted}](name=RexSaur,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=B8qdfaQH,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2016-06-17T01:47:16.922+0000) > > He gets fed almost every game now because its just so easy to roll ppl over after he completes 1 item, hell after he gets sheen his E like does almost half ur health. i mean, if you're adc and saying this, it makes sense, but realistically you just need to stay safer, if he's constantly organizing 3-4 man dive squads and you're farming safe but still dying under turret, then yes it is 100% your team's fault for not responding, i mean yeah you could stay further back and starve yourself out, but again, what is that helping? problem is still not hecarim here, it's either over extending, or your team not responding to a threat that needs to be dealt with, or at a minimum rushing down other turrets while they waste time bming you in the bot lane.
: While I am not a fan of LFR in general, I do think it is a good way to get your alts up to par to do regular raids. That being said, I thoroughly disagree with the big cry fest over it. LFR DOES NOT take away achievements or anything else we do in normal raids. It is difficulty based...so okay, you do LFR? cool, you do the normal difficulty raid cool, then you do heroic, then mythic. This is very little props to you to shit on someone for doing LFR when you did normal...None of that stuff should really be "boastful" but that is just an individual preference. If you do heroic and I do mythic, should I think you're a peasant? It doesn't matter it is all relative, people should have their own goals..>But LFR does not affect anyone directly, the people you would want on your team aren't doing LFR, so who cares? The gear is trash, in LFR, so it isn't like it remotely compares to heroic or mythic, also no real trinkets/no real tier b onuses.
> [{quoted}](name=MrPatrickBateman,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=MGzE11wP,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2016-06-17T03:37:19.547+0000) > > While I am not a fan of LFR in general, I do think it is a good way to get your alts up to par to do regular raids. > > That being said, I thoroughly disagree with the big cry fest over it. LFR DOES NOT take away achievements or anything else we do in normal raids. It is difficulty based...so okay, you do LFR? cool, you do the normal difficulty raid cool, then you do heroic, then mythic. > > This is very little props to you to shit on someone for doing LFR when you did normal...None of that stuff should really be "boastful" but that is just an individual preference. > > If you do heroic and I do mythic, should I think you're a peasant? It doesn't matter it is all relative, people should have their own goals..>But LFR does not affect anyone directly, the people you would want on your team aren't doing LFR, so who cares? The gear is trash, in LFR, so it isn't like it remotely compares to heroic or mythic, also no real trinkets/no real tier b onuses. we don't need to speed up the game though, we need community, and work to grow personal relationships, what i miss about the game is the community, everyone making their way to the raid, being summoned, having to talk to pass the time, and then doing the regular raid as the easiest form in blues starting out, and as time went on boe epics were available, crafted epics became available, and the subscriber base was high because when you did regular content it meant something not everyone can or even wants to do heroic/mythic, so doing the regular stuff was meaningful to them, now it's not because LFR gives gear that dumbs it down there's a lot of things wow would need to be great again, but for me personally, I missed making friends, and having a real set community, matchmaking has ruined the team aspect of the game and made it about the individual, and that is something that never should have happened we all shit talk Ghostcrawler here and there, but yesterday during the Q n A about LoL he said one good thing that if he was leading WoW would have helped it "We aren't going to dumb the game down to make it more accessible and easy for new players right off the bat, that would be unfair to the current player base, and really turn them off"
: Anyone Up for GD Customs?
that's because no one who posts here even plays the game anymore, and if they do they're either bronze 5 or master and will ruin the game from one spectrum to the other
RexSaur (NA)
: Hec nerfs when?
probably never, someone getting fed doesn't mean the champion is broken, you'd actually make more sense asking riot to go to his house and cut off a finger. if we're being honest here.
Jamaree (NA)
: There are actually players rallying to get Tyler1 unbanned
starting to wonder if the people calling you a riot dick rider or employee are right..
: I've already had 3 remakes and 10 dodges in normals in 2 hours.
remake kind of seems like a horrible idea there's people who crash and it rarely just lets you back in, it forces you to wait until the game has started to even try to connect again so if you're not a good guesser or on an older computer you just lose LP for something that isn't technically your fault
CLG ear (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Anus Punishment,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=b7fjqkKi,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-06-17T00:14:23.660+0000) > > ask him yourself lmao they'll just ban me
> [{quoted}](name=CLG ear,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=b7fjqkKi,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2016-06-17T00:16:51.700+0000) > > they'll just ban me i asked them why they hated us and kept dynamic queue in the game, didn't even get my comment deleted.
CLG ear (NA)
: ask him why he ruined wow then came to riot games to ruin that game too
> [{quoted}](name=CLG ear,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=b7fjqkKi,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-06-17T00:11:41.864+0000) > > ask him why he ruined wow then came to riot games to ruin that game too ask him yourself lmao
: > [{quoted}](name=Anus Punishment,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=h0Hvjwdv,comment-id=000a00010000,timestamp=2016-06-16T19:23:33.630+0000) > > Did I say he wasn't? are we just asking questions out of the blue for fun now? You implied it by saying no one credible thinks trump is racist, when The speaker of the house for the GOP said trump was being racist see the link in my post,
> [{quoted}](name=Quinn of Yuri,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=h0Hvjwdv,comment-id=000a000100000000,timestamp=2016-06-17T00:12:11.898+0000) > > You implied it by saying no one credible thinks trump is racist, when The speaker of the house for the GOP said trump was being racist see the link in my post, one guy's opinion versus his entire documented life in the media since some time in the 80s isn't really swaying me sorry bud
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Anus Punishment,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=0sfAiI3E,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-06-16T23:42:09.857+0000) > > they're just children, anyone who talks like this and says they're not 17 or younger is lying. > > no use taking them seriously. I'm an INTP, the fact that their parents obviously did a garbage job triggers the fuck out of me. That and the fact that I can't hand out a life lesson in the form of a punch in the throat.
> [{quoted}](name=MagnaNova,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=0sfAiI3E,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2016-06-16T23:47:30.076+0000) > > I'm an INTP, the fact that their parents obviously did a garbage job triggers the fuck out of me. That and the fact that I can't hand out a life lesson in the form of a punch in the throat. i got kicked out of a WoW guild today for saying LFR queue ruined the good feeling you get when you grind out gear, and then muting the guy who was bashing me like crazy and essentially disrupting the conversation that 5 other people were having, tell me about failed parenting lmao.
: Denial trolls are hilarious sometimes
they're just children, anyone who talks like this and says they're not 17 or younger is lying. no use taking them seriously.
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Eiki,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=krTbrepF,comment-id=0001000000000001,timestamp=2016-06-16T20:49:30.891+0000) > > What are you on about lol? There's been constructive criticism since January and the only thing we got was ''SoloQ is coming back'' to ''SoloQ is not coming back, we know better, fuck you and go buy some RP'' I will be the first one to say don't buy RP, that is the only way that will get them to listen, but there is never constructive criticism here, it is pure circlejerk, discussion isn't a thing here, either you agree with the current circlejerk going on, or you get downvoted and your looks on things get thrown away. Case in point, I like Dynamic Queue, but only problem with it is the power pre mades can hold over players, fix for the problem, option to opt out grouping with people, but because I say I like Dynamic Queue, my opinion doesn't matter.
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=krTbrepF,comment-id=00010000000000010000,timestamp=2016-06-16T20:53:59.415+0000) > > I will be the first one to say don't buy RP, that is the only way that will get them to listen, but there is never constructive criticism here, it is pure circlejerk, discussion isn't a thing here, either you agree with the current circlejerk going on, or you get downvoted and your looks on things get thrown away. > > Case in point, I like Dynamic Queue, but only problem with it is the power pre mades can hold over players, fix for the problem, option to opt out grouping with people, but because I say I like Dynamic Queue, my opinion doesn't matter. out of 10 people who've said they like dynamic queue on GD in the past week, all 10 are support players what a concept -_- nothing against you for playing support, but literally almost all changes to the queuing system will never effect you and therefore giving your opinion on it isn't really going to be taken as legitimate. If you played a popular role and said "This is totally fair and i like it!" it would be a different situation, but the things people hate about dynamic don't always effect you
Rioter Comments
: Microsoft did the worse tho' outta those 3 companies this year :l but yeah, Sony and Nintendo need to get a move on already about digital games
> [{quoted}](name=2nd Chance,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=ZKhQfLZK,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-06-16T22:15:18.346+0000) > > Microsoft did the worse tho' outta those 3 companies this year :l > > but yeah, Sony and Nintendo need to get a move on already about digital games that's because actual fanboying is strong when it comes to playstation, there's nothing wrong with playstation, but they aren't twice as good i'm sorry lol i would say ps4 is marginally better at release and near the end always flops when it comes to exclusives, xbox always ends up with the better games and deals in the long run...but it's w/e nintendo is just good fun, I like nintendo, but they need to stop changing classics so much anyone notice how gaming companies are just starting to make their games high res and re-releasing them? I think they're starting to realize this generation of gamers are complete garbage with no clue what they actually want and they're trying to get their real gamers back
Show more

tempname4864

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion