Rioter Comments
Raoul (NA)
: Shaco R does dodge it if timed correctly, as he completely disappears, but Fizz, and Vlad just go untargetable, they aren't invulnerable, it's very different. It isn't a bug, think of it as ignite, if you ignite fizz or vlad and they go untargetable but can still die to ignite in there, shaco on the other hand can actually dodge a tick of ignite with his R.
thats not how it work the reason ignite work is because it was casted on them before they go untargetable, you were always able to juke it with untargetable, its not like the khartus r ray is doing anything its just an indicator to tell the enemy team that its coming cuz it would be broken af if there werent any, and rn there is actually a bug where khartus kill a well timed shaco ult
: Urgot
The w got reworked to work like that at rank 5 and im pretty sure the ult thing was on purpose
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Old one had endless uptime, this one has 8 seconds at most and the 3seconds for ranged make it nearly unusable for the true damage part for everybody else but the best users.
it refresh as long as your fighting like the old fevor of battle
: PtA will be used on people who can abuse it by spamming things that proc on-hit effects like lucian or maybe specific junglers who prefer immediate burst damage (jax maybe?), and conqueror will be used on everyone else. that's rune diversity right there, yes sir
the thing i ran on 2 adc's , one used Pta (tristana) , the other used conqueror (sivir) , the sivir had 600 more dmg deatl ( its in true dmg btw) and a 1.5 k healing
: They could rework PTA at this point. Maybe PTA could loss on hit true dmg and give to ally atk speed on hit but not for himself. So we have a supportive rune -> Pta And an aggro rune -> Conq that are similar.
the problem here is that conqueror is better than Pta in any way , a this point just remove Pta , replace it by conqueror without healing and there u go a good damaging rune in Precision
Rioter Comments
: Well there is a gamemode called Definitely Not Dominion that comes around every now and then (yes it is Dominion. Don't tell Riot I know this).
> [{quoted}](name=Talon Gerrard,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lGH2VU8k,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-01-16T19:56:17.732+0000) > > Well there is a gamemode called Definitely Not Dominion that comes around every now and then (yes it is Dominion. Don't tell Riot I know this). the problem with definitely not dominion is that first you can't play in custom , second even if we could they made the ma a way we cant lay hide n seek in it since they made definite minions spawn
Jamaree (NA)
: I'M SAYING RIGHT, like fuck Dominion, but give us the map back please.
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lGH2VU8k,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-16T19:41:40.087+0000) > > I'M SAYING RIGHT, like fuck Dominion, but give us the map back please. To be honest all i want is be able to play hide & seek once again
Rioter Comments
Leyruh (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=tetedure2000,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XvOXcxFV,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-08-03T12:09:19.633+0000) > > The thing is rn he is one of the best adc carry, but the skill that you need to carry with him is actually very minimum, thing as jukeing spell and shiits apply to all the champion so you dont have to be any good with him to do well because the ms he has allow you dodge thing more easily than if you had a dash since its almost permanent > > > It's probably the easiest adc to carry with and to me it is as op as ezreal before he got nerfed > > > About the video's it literraly prove my point : you are actually OUTRUNNING a vayne under ult , and the ms you got from the aa on the pyke make it so easy to dodge the skill shot What I don't understand is that people complain about him now. Why didn't they speak up when ADC items got nerfed? Jhin was the same. How is his passive now bothersome? Jhin himself didn't change this patch. ADC items did. Why the sudden attention on Jhin's speed? That's what I don't get. Is this because now that he's in a really good spot, people find him and his passive OP? People complained because ADCs were weak/useless. ( they were exaggerating but whatever ) Now people complain about ADCs again. I feel like nobody's ever happy with the changes. Btw, the clips were taken during the ADC nerf patch, which didn't affect Jhin that much to begin with. He was already in a good spot since he doesn't build 100% crit. And let me tell you : no, a fed Jhin can't carry if every lane loses except bot. Been here, done that, there's litteraly NO WAY of carrying even if you stomp botlane with him. I think it's time to stop complaining about a champion you lose against because he got fed. Every champion becomes bs once they are fed. {{champion:142}} one shots any squishy with her Q alone. {{champion:55}} 100-0 you and you don't even have time to blink. {{champion:145}} takes 75% of your health bar with her W and finishes you with R+Q. ( or AA for that matter ) {{champion:99}} takes you to half HP with only one Q. I could continue, but you get my point. Also, I checked you match history, and each time you won with Jhin, your team was doing well too. When you lost games with him, your team wasn't doing that great. Easiest ADC to carry with? Only with a team who's also winning their side of the map. :p
Because with the add of stormrazor , He can proko it almost every auto in addition to his passive , wick make him to fast , but nerfing stromrazor is not the solution since it would affect the other champion and the reason why im complaing is because he can get 1000 ms just by auto attacking , ITS NOT NORMAL Myself i main adc , but i can see with my eyes and when i play that it is op, what triggers me is that any common person without any training or any experience on the champion can get almost the same result as a otp jhin
Leyruh (EUW)
: Jhin isn't one of the ADCs who were "gifted" an escape. He litteraly has nothing. His only source of movement speed is from his passive. I play Jhin quite a lot, and let me tell you : I don't always escape, even if I'm Sonic the Hedgehog at that point. If I don't dodge everything that's thrown at me while I'm running, you can bet that I'm going to die 100%. https://i.imgur.com/m14EcJ5.gifv Here, for instance. Why did I live? 1 - The Jax AA a minion and not me. 2 - The Pyke failed his Q If that Q landed? I was dead. He thought I was gonna go towards the mid tower and thus aimed that way, but I was aiming for a minion to get movement speed, so I "dodged" it. I litteraly lived thanks to my enemies' mistakes. https://i.imgur.com/VKymJqN.gifv Then, this instance. Nothing much Vayne could have done in my opinion. With every auto attack, I procced {{item:3095}} and Fleet Footwork. However, if she had flash, I was dead. Looks ridiculous? Yea, I can get that. But this is litteraly all he has. Jhin is so easy to lock down, so the mobility coming from his passive really helps when it comes to positioning and surviving. There is also the fact that Jhin NEEDS to auto attack CRIT in order to get the movement speed bonus. I mean come on. You have to litteraly shoot the one who's chasing your butt, which is really risky. You're giving them an opening each time you stop running to auto attack. Sure, it's a short window of time, but let me tell you that it's enough for some champions to kill you. I don't know why people are complaining about Jhin's passive lately. It's been like this for a while. Strangely, people complain about it after a match against him... :o Come on, let the guy alone. There's other things that are much, much more annoying than a Jhin going fast. ( in my opinion at least )
The thing is rn he is one of the best adc carry, but the skill that you need to carry with him is actually very minimum, thing as jukeing spell and shiits apply to all the champion so you dont have to be any good with him to do well because the ms he has allow you dodge thing more easily than if you had a dash since its almost permanent It's probably the easiest adc to carry with and to me it is as op as ezreal before he got nerfed About the video's it literraly prove my point : you are actually OUTRUNNING a vayne under ult , and the ms you got from the aa on the pyke make it so easy to dodge the skill shot
Rioter Comments
: Yeah... I kinda forced myself to stop playing Varus now, until he get's a buff or something because playing him currently is depressing because no matter how much I try playing my best (playing safe, trying to kite the best I can) I will still get outclassed by any champion who might have a point to click ability (Irelia, Jax, Master Yi, Rengar, Yasuo, Wukong) or a numerous amount of dashes that makes my bonus range seem useless. On top of all that, some of these mentioned champions are so strong that they oftenly deal more damage than Assassin's themselves. Fun fact, ever since I stopped playing Varus and started playing champions who can actually have more impact resulted in me winning more games.
I mean that is how the game work either you play the champ you want regardless of how good he is right now but might need a lot more effort or you play the op champ that someone with the normal of the elo he is can destroy an entire team without much training or effort
: > [{quoted}](name=tetedure2000,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=u8PLyN7O,comment-id=000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-27T14:21:44.807+0000) > > i mean normally as a player your own winrate should at least be above 50 % right ? otherwise it mean your are not in right division or maybe just bad at the champion, like i had 82 % win rate on lissandra last season on 20 game but that doesnt make her op right ? I wasn't referring to my own personal winrate. I was referring to the winrate of the champion. Sorry I didn't make this clear.
Yea but now that the nerf is there do you actually think the champion wil be able to keep this win rate ? 2 % away from 50 isnt that much
: > [{quoted}](name=tetedure2000,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=u8PLyN7O,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-27T14:13:40.520+0000) > > i mean 53 % is kind of normal tbh In the ideal state of the game, all champions would sit at a 50% winrate.
i mean normally as a player your own winrate should at least be above 50 % right ? otherwise it mean your are not in right division or maybe just bad at the champion, like i had 82 % win rate on lissandra last season on 20 game but that doesnt make her op right ?
: > [{quoted}](name=saltran,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=u8PLyN7O,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-06-27T13:21:06.927+0000) > > You can't be serius, I have to believe that you are a troll account at this point. Hit me up on my OP.GG I'm a Kayle main with a 53% win rate. I'm not joking in any way, shape or form.
i mean 53 % is kind of normal tbh
: I think the nerf to Guinsoo's Rageblade was urgently needed (coming from a Varus main) because it allowed other champions to deal more damage then they are suppose to (ex: Master Yi, Jax, Kai'Sa). I just do hope that Varus will get some sort of buffs or something, he currently has the third lowest winrate in the Bot Lane, of 46.49%. At some point earlier a patch or two ago he had a 45% winrate. https://i.imgur.com/G9cx8bF.png
I know that guinsso is kind of broken but the fact that it literally killed 2 champion kinda of trigger me
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: U.R.F. rising
where is the resistance vs dinosaurs{{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}}

tetedure2000

Level 209 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion