: I have never seen anybody say "GET HIT BY A TRAIN I HOPE YOU GET AIDS" to a Rioter, ever. However, the community's anger is completely understandable. Anyone who doesn't understand our anger is just dumb. I remember when Jhin was insanely broken (a long time ago but whatever). A guy made a post about it: "WHY IS JHIN NOT NERFED YET OMFG?!" A Rioter replied:**_ "Because he is The Fast"._** That reply still drives me insane. The most stupid shit I have ever heard. The "Rioter" completely ignored an actual problem and typed some stupid troll shit. Still wondering why we don't like them so much? Disgusting.
> [{quoted}](name=ØrnnToGetTrolleÐ,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=NzL1I9x9,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-04-23T23:44:20.574+0000) > > I have never seen anybody say "GET HIT BY A TRAIN I HOPE YOU GET AIDS" to a Rioter, ever. > However, the community's anger is completely understandable. Anyone who doesn't understand our anger is just dumb. > > I remember when Jhin was insanely broken (a long time ago but whatever). A guy made a post about it: "WHY IS JHIN NOT NERFED YET OMFG?!" > A Rioter replied:**_ "Because he is The Fast"._** > > That reply still drives me insane. The most stupid shit I have ever heard. The "Rioter" completely ignored an actual problem and typed some stupid troll shit. > > Still wondering why we don't like them so much? > Disgusting. That's essentially a hyperbole. I haven't heard those exact words either, but I've seen similar pointless diatribes. As for the "because he is the fast" quote that's just a joke. Rioters are people too. They can have fun, too. Especially if the post in question is devoid of any meaningful content and is just a random rant with no substance. And when its something of entirely false issue. Jhin was in a fine state at the time. A little over tuned but there was already numerous things explaining it.
Yenn (NA)
: I've gone 14 consecutive games without getting my primary role. This is not acceptable.
Every game you dodge because you didnt get your role is literally part of the problem.
JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: I had literally never seen anyone talk shit directly to a rioter when they comment on the boards. On the contrary, infact, people are always delighted when rioters post. Yes, there are many anger threads cursing rioters. Yes, there are many stupid, immature kids on the boards. But i think you're a bit exaggerating. We could use more rioter comments on the boards.
> [{quoted}](name=JuiceBoxP,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=NzL1I9x9,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-23T21:26:39.924+0000) > > I had literally never seen anyone talk shit directly to a rioter when they comment on the boards. > > On the contrary, infact, people are always delighted when rioters post. > > Yes, there are many anger threads cursing rioters. > Yes, there are many stupid, immature kids on the boards. > > But i think you're a bit exaggerating. > We could use more rioter comments on the boards. Sure maybe not those direct words but I see people talk all kinds of shit to Rioters, about Rioters. Calling for them to be fired, saying they are idiots and otherwise wishing ill upon them.
Rioter Comments
: UPVATE IF YOU WANT BANS IN ARAM RETURNED 2.0
: What is your favourite thing about League?
how rito is just a small indie company that takes player feedback into account and makes us feel valued for playing their game!
: i have more then one, here we go: the f2p aspect, if that goes away so will i the way the loot system is made, encouraging you do be good, or grind missions if you are not....would be nice to see more rewards for people who play only vs ai...it's their choice and they deserve some love too the champion styles and abilities offer a fun diveristy for many kind of playing styles/skills the game mechanics and objectives(they could be a bit stronger imo) the events and missions are really varied and well spread out accross the year
> [{quoted}](name=DARCKD00M,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YkcNgXfc,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-04-21T05:10:37.217+0000) > > i have more then one, here we go: > > the f2p aspect, if that goes away so will i > > the way the loot system is made, encouraging you do be good, or grind missions if you are not....would be nice to see more rewards for people who play only vs ai...it's their choice and they deserve some love too > > the champion styles and abilities offer a fun diveristy for many kind of playing styles/skills > > the game mechanics and objectives(they could be a bit stronger imo) > > the events and missions are really varied and well spread out accross the year The thing about AI rewards just means people who dont play AI will spam AI for the rewards quickly, defeating the missions purpose in the first place.
GreyfellD (EUW)
: Impossible to make friends on League
Part of it I feel is unlike an MMORPG or similar style game you play with someone for 20 minutes and never see them again. Whereas in games like WoW you spend significantly more time with them, going on quests, raids etc.
: School team looking for editor to make montage!
Surely there is someone at your school who could do it?
: Can we talk about these new Papercraft skins?
i would love the anivia one but i have my two favorite nunu skins already so :(
Rioter Comments
solopolo3 (EUW)
: Well, a few things: 1. Escape the shackles of what will probably be iron. 2. Actually start getting decent at the game, maybe hit silver in the process (can I dream of gold?) 3. Find the cure to tilt.
> [{quoted}](name=solopolo3,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=O7rbN60B,comment-id=004b,timestamp=2019-01-24T05:59:46.804+0000) > > Well, a few things: > > 1. Escape the shackles of what will probably be iron. > > 2. Actually start getting decent at the game, maybe hit silver in the process (can I dream of gold?) > > 3. Find the cure to tilt. {{champion:517}} can show you how to escape shackles
: Is there a particular ultimate you'd fear Sylas stealing?
Meddler (NA)
: Ah, good point, updated wording. Yes, she'll be targetable under towers.
Someone had mentioned the idea of giving her shroud the "Azir soldier treatment" when in tower range, have you perhaps thought about this or tested an iteration where the shroud duration is significantly reduced under tower? It would still provide her the ability to have dives on par with other assassins but without an exorbitant amount of time to make mistakes.
ODiiiiiN (NA)
: These are the only champions I cant see him using their ults: {{champion:60}} {{champion:77}} {{champion:76}} {{champion:154}} {{champion:157}} I mean I can actually see him take {{champion:133}}'s bird for one go that wouldnt be so odd. For {{champion:420}} and {{champion:74}} maybe after he casts the ult he might get his regular skills replaced for a moment so he can use their ult? Heim to use it once and Illaoi maybe he can use her W up to 3x or something? Same could happen for champs like {{champion:42}} he could get 3-4x rockets? Idk.. but it would work IMO.
So I read an article, for champs that transform he gains access to their abilities until he transforms out. For Heime, Karma etc he gains an empowered use of their abilities in place of his regular abilities until he uses it. For champs with ammo related ults like Corki, Teemo he gets max ammo for it, not sure if it refills. Udyr he gets phoneix stance which stacks with petricite blast which just op. I don't see why zacs ult wouldnt work, but for Ori he gains shockwave as if the ball was on him.
: Wait CT designed Darius too? No wonder i perma ban him. Nobody likes laning vs him thats for sure. And i didnt even know WW was designed by CT till about 3 months later, and i will admit, it was really his best release yet. Its beautiful and balanced.
His rework was, not his original release.
Sukishoo (NA)
: There's a lot of things make prize fights unbalanced. Disabling part of a kit won't help, then it puts those champs down farther to where they are useless. Best thing to do is remove the event and make something better. Prize fight, urf and bardle Royale all have similarities in their set up so it really doesn't need all of them.
To clarify, I simply meant disable traps in the arena when they aren't in an active fight. Or remove them all and refresh cool downs globally so everyone can fight at their peak.
Rioter Comments
: Report Your Nexus Blitz Bugs Here!
If you're playing prize fight and the enemy kills you post death they can be credited with the win.
: I'm on a fresh account with a 67% winrate across 45 games. Even gaining +30/-10 it took 45 games to get silver 2, my last 35 games were all in mid plat MMR with a 60%+ winrate. At this rate its going to take 80-100 total games just to get P4 and by then my rank would still be 2-4 divisions below my MMR. Unless you start giving +60 LP per win I'm not sure how my rank ever catches my MMR in the current system
or your mmr is actually just lower than you think
: > [{quoted}](name=Scathlocke,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=IquHHuXG,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-12-10T19:31:51.452+0000) > > "Good" and "evil" are essentially meaningless concepts. Well there's part of the reason I think that riot's world building is a garbage fire. As someone who likes playing Paladins in D&D, I can't hit the down button hard enough. There have been entire books of philosophy written to disprove you. > Any character who wakes up and thinks "Muah-ha-ha-haaa, how can I be evil today?" is just badly written. No, he can be an extremely sociopathic sadist, or a compulsive sadist, or is someone who is intentionally breaking the 4th wall to entertain the reader. Just because a trope is hard to work with doesn't necessarily mean it's impossible to do right. > No one is the villain of their own story. Does not all human self improvement stem from the knowledge that you are doing something wrong, that you are the villain of your own life, and you need to correct it? I hate to be rude, but this is a terrible blanket statement to come from someone who is a lead narrative editor. There have been stories with evil protagonists. That's partly how the term protagonist came about. It was from stories who focused on the villain. To say that all villains are incapable of self awareness is plain wrong. It has been done before. There have been villains who were aware that what they were doing was wrong but either didn't care or felt that what they wanted justified their actions. https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/NecessarilyEvil Another example is from The Prince. Here's a guy who says you should know what evil is because it might be in your best interests to be a villain, so screw everyone else. If you are a lead narrative editor and have no idea who Machiavelli is, I have no idea what to say about riot's hiring and promotion practices.
you should probably never discuss creative writing again
: They aren't relatives (unlike most of the champions I mentioned), and besides what other connection might they have?
A rioter named Zilean was completely against adding Volibear to the game because he is "just a bear in armor" therefore they gave a special little interaction.
: with as many downvotes as it has, it seems people may have taken it seriously... im ahead of my time {{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}}
: > FPS can eek a little more performance Can eek? I know, its been a long day at Riot xD not wanting to critique or anything, but its not halloween this time around lol Thank you for keeping everyone up to date. Hope the EUW server are not ACTUALLY on fire... though i suppose that is one way to stay warm.
eke means to push out a small amount. nothing halloweenish about it. just a typo
: Your Shop Returns
i only ever got anything good in the very first shop :(
Rioter Comments
: You mean /r/LoL? If so, that's not a good place for this. I see Rioters here far more than on Reddit.
: I think there's a really cool possibility for the Female Darkin, that we haven't seen yet.
: what?
He will get his revenge!
: I'm talking about in response to the "It was to stop say a 10 min 4 man roam bot kill the adc and support take 1st turret then take those 4 mid get that lane dominated as well and take that turret etc etc snowball out of the game." because the new turret changes do take this into consideration based on the buff it gives based on how many people are around when plating falls. The reason the pacing doesn't change is because even though you're in lane for a longer period of time, you're getting more gold via turret plating, therefore you make up for the time in lane by the boost in gold. They've reached a good middle ground.
: where are you getting this data from?
Gameplay thoughts. They noted an increase in lane phase by a minute or two, but also said no significant changes occurred to the pacing of the game.
: ... Laning phase is longer due to plating no if and or buts about it... it was to stop say a 10 min 4 man roam bot kill the adc and support take 1st turret then take those 4 mid get that lane dominated as well and take that turret etc etc snowball out of the game. They did that it's much harder to get that early snowball. HOWEVER There is still incentive to win the lane dominate shove to tower now and that is the gold. If you don't want "ALL THAT GOLD" to go to the enemy team then don't get beat....that is the whole point. It's risk reward.... they win lane but shove to turret and try to get that extra gold...well that means they are pushed and exposed to a gank / collapse from your team. If your team does not punish that then should they deserve to win? It was never about stopping all snowballs and just picking all late game champs to out scale an enemy team it was about stopping the 1 messup at 6mins in snowballing to 2 lanes getting dominated and the game being over ... much harder to do that now with plating and it rare to see a tower go pre plating so they got what they wanted but the team that is winning the lane still comes out ahead as they should!
Riots own data actually indicates there wasn't any significance to the way lane phase plays out/the over all length of games.
Keyru (NA)
: Boards Moderation Discord Verification
dawew (NA)
: League Voice Chat
> [{quoted}](name=dawew,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Z7NAtz3E,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-11-26T05:45:26.931+0000) > Ps. I would love a job with riot. I pride myself on thinking uniquely, and I believe I could be a great asset to the company. > Thank you, much love. > Dawew Great! You're hired!
Kazekiba (NA)
: To me, a lesbian is a person of either gender/physical sex from an island in Greece. A lesbian champion makes no sense
The term lesbian is derived from the island for the abundance of notable female x female love
: While frustrating, this isn't really something that is reportable -- it's an impossible task, realistically, for us to investigate and confirm down-vote or up-vote related activity, and players *are* allowed to downvote content they don't like. Can it be abused sometimes? Yes, but that's ultimate a price we need to pay to allow the functionality to exist at all, and we've found many board members really value the ability to downvote something. Also, it's worth noting that C&C can be fickle at times -- the occasional downvote here and there is totally normal.
People value it? I see tons of thread noting how _negative_ the whole concept of downvoting is.
SSJTribe (NA)
: Lyte hasn't worked for Riot for almost three years now though, and the other guy was fired as well. I'm just not sure what your point is here.
Logged in just to comment about how crap Lyte was with all his pyscho babble made up nonsense. A 3 year old has a better grasp on how human emotion works.
: > [{quoted}](name=the Anarchit3cht,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AZfeIOmG,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-11-22T07:42:50.740+0000) > > You linked to a Wiki, which is not a source. http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2841402&page=2#post31904410 Easy to find in the wiki dude They literally have a thing to cite the source on every wiki. Just because your teacher told you its not a real source doesn't mean you can't learn real sources and actually look them up.
> [{quoted}](name=TwitchInMyPants,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AZfeIOmG,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-22T07:50:53.895+0000) > > http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2841402&page=2#post31904410 > > Easy to find in the wiki dude > > They literally have a thing to cite the source on every wiki. Just because your teacher told you its not a real source doesn't mean you can't learn real sources and actually look them up. Of course it does, but why should I do his work for him? It'd have been easy enough for him to provide the direct source.
: > [{quoted}](name=the Anarchit3cht,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AZfeIOmG,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-11-18T07:36:01.275+0000) > > Old news but also a joke when it was mentioned. Also, if you're going to link a source, it should be the actual source. {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
> [{quoted}](name=HungryAngry2SPP,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AZfeIOmG,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-11-18T09:02:18.729+0000) > > {{sticker:sg-lux-2}} You linked to a Wiki, which is not a source.
Rioter Comments
: What does it take to get an S
The number one reason I see people not getting an S rank is their farm. Behind that is vision.
: LP should be base LP + Grade value
All this would do would encourage players to play for stats, not victory. "Oh my team can win, but my farm is too low to get an S rank, I wont push with them with so I up my farm a bit to get that S rank" "My team is about to win, but I just need a couple more kills so I'm gonna forego pushing objectives with them to rack up a few more kills for that S"
: So, Teleport is being nerfed because it's seeing a lot of play but...
I think it would be interesting to make flash just a given ability and free up a summoner spell slot.
: Trivia: 'CertainlyT' stands for 'Certainly True Damage'.
Old news but also a joke when it was mentioned. Also, if you're going to link a source, it should be the actual source.
: Stuck in Loading Screen
PEOPLE QUIT REZZING THIS THREAD I POSTED IT FOUR YEARS AGO
: Everyone put your hands in the air for the greatest band in all of League history!
Pentakill actually has music released, and I love it. Did they release any music for KDA
: Don't say "tl;dr" then put something even longer than before it. TL:DR means too long didn't read.
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: August 22
Also certain champions need new passives/changes to their passives that don't work on non-SR maps. I.E. Shyvanna, Ivern
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: August 22
Would it be possible to add a role switch in Nexus Blitz? That lets a jungler trade with a laner?
Meddler (NA)
: Coincidentally I was just watching a game where one team managed to get their walking Nexus in their fountain. Looked pretty degenerate, in a 'funny when it happens the first time and then never again' way. We'll make some changes.
Simple, allow them to pass through units. A fully alive enemy team can body block their nexus and prevent it from leaving.
Show more

the Anarchit3cht

Level 73 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion