Gèkkò (EUNE)
: How to lvl up honor from lvl 0-5?
I have been stuck at honor level 0 for about 3 months.......so good luck. Myself... and I'm sure many others have given up on that shit......the "honor" metrics are hidden and arbitrary.
Jo0o (NA)
: Seems reasonable. My understanding is that the actual honor lock is very brief, though. Is that not the case?
> [{quoted}](name=Jo0o,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=lp1KBnfg,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-03-13T16:22:28.467+0000) > > Seems reasonable. > > My understanding is that the actual honor lock is very brief, though. Is that not the case? If by brief you mean 54 games.
Rioter Comments
: Honor Level 0 2/3
In the "ask riot" section or w/e its called. Riot admitted they fucked up and made tiers 0-1 too fucking hard to get out of.
: "Please upgrade your trinket" "Stop being toxic shut up"
> [{quoted}](name=GazalivesReborn,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Y4mGjmNT,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-03-04T07:09:15.651+0000) > > Some people make me want to punch a wall. How the fuck is that toxic? People have been banned for less >>
: > [{quoted}](name=themachamp4,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=f1xcIJsK,comment-id=0007000100000000,timestamp=2018-02-25T11:37:11.153+0000) > > Which is one of the reason this is so confusing as both my reform card riot support are both stating that verbal is the reason for my banning :( You'd think that you would get a separate reform card or something if you weren't banned for verbal abuse. I hope Riot isn't trying to bootstrap on another charge to the verbal abuse because that would make them look REALLY bad.
> [{quoted}](name=LethalMester87,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=f1xcIJsK,comment-id=00070001000000000000,timestamp=2018-02-25T11:56:09.502+0000) > > You'd think that you would get a separate reform card or something if you weren't banned for verbal abuse. I hope Riot isn't trying to bootstrap on another charge to the verbal abuse because that would make them look REALLY bad. Haha...in typical Riot style, they don't bother to address something and just let it fade to the background. Guess you can always keep 99.99% IFS accuracy if you avoid every single questionable ban.
Prandine (NA)
: For everyone saying Riot should just perma-mute accounts instead of permabanning them, Riot tried that before and it didn't work. From [Riot Tantram:](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/wsObUaFj-if-tyler1?comment=00010001000000000000) > It really breaks down into two categories. > > 1.) Helping players reform > 2.) Shielding others from the behavior, at a cost. > > We used to issue chat restrictions that essentially scaled indefinitely. > > We were able to determine that after a certain point the penalty no longer helped with reform. The 10-game and 25-game counts for chat restrictions are based on data that they were both light enough, and felt strict enough to encourage people to understand their behavior is unacceptable in game and change it. > > We also saw that the players in this 'large restriction' category defaulted to gameplay altering means of harassing their team. It caused an increase in feeding and trolling. > > The sample size of this population and time frame is huge. Essentially the time spanning from the introduction of chat restrictions to the introduction of IFS. > > So my question for you is, would you rather have more feeders and less negative chat? If someone isn't gonna interact with others in a mature and respectful manner despite getting multiple chances to do so then why shouldn't they be removed from the community?
> [{quoted}](name=Prandine,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=2bNAe0Ee,comment-id=00fc,timestamp=2018-02-28T19:29:25.164+0000) > > For everyone saying Riot should just perma-mute accounts instead of permabanning them, Riot tried that before and it didn't work. From [Riot Tantram:](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/wsObUaFj-if-tyler1?comment=00010001000000000000) > > If someone isn't gonna interact with others in a mature and respectful manner despite getting multiple chances to do so then why shouldn't they be removed from the community? They are not so much removed as repositioned lol.
: Oh they will give up eventually. Not everyone has infinite time/money/patience And if even 1% of people quit i called that a plus for everyone.
> [{quoted}](name=Jorencice,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=2bNAe0Ee,comment-id=00f900000000,timestamp=2018-02-28T23:17:42.232+0000) > > Oh they will give up eventually. > > Not everyone has infinite time/money/patience > > And if even 1% of people quit i called that a plus for everyone. With a fresh level 30 selling for as low as 5 dollars.....i doubt it will lol. Plus they infect the lower levels.
: If you see a pro player/streamer do something not conventional...
So you must be one of those report happy people that hits the report button on anything non meta huh? :(
: The fuck is wrong with the boards. Since when do we want MORE toxic people in the game. I thought we BITCHED constanly that it wasnt banning people fast enough... Im so fucking confused.
> [{quoted}](name=Jorencice,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=2bNAe0Ee,comment-id=00f9,timestamp=2018-02-26T20:40:17.239+0000) > > The fuck is wrong with the boards. > > Since when do we want MORE toxic people in the game. I thought we BITCHED constanly that it wasnt banning people fast enough... > > Im so fucking confused. perma banning accounts doesn't stop toxicity. It only makes the player more salty when they make a new account and come back.
: > [{quoted}](name=themachamp4,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=f1xcIJsK,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-02-24T08:41:23.306+0000) > > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/oEpXvoXZ-i-typed-these-6-sentences-to-a-raging-adc-and-i-got-banned-for-2-weeks-for-verbal-abuse-riot > > This is a follow up to my previous post( linked above). I wrote in to support like you said, and they said that this is the game i got banned for: > > Hi there > > Thanks for writing in as I understand it can be surprising to see a punishment on your account when you're geared up to play. I've gone ahead and reviewed your account and sadly, it looks like the suspension was justified and will have to remain. I apologize but it looks like the system didn't show you the game that actually caused you to get banned. I'll include that below. > > Sportsmanship in League is important and something we take pretty seriously. Normally this game on its own wouldn't be a two week ban but since you had just come back from back to back chat restrictions and nothing has changed, we took more drastic action. It isn’t about any specific words you used but your overall negative attitude towards others in the game. Using your chat to berate others like this isn’t acceptable to our community and why it lead us here. > > Keep in mind that any further instances of even mild negativity and/or arguing will result in a permanent suspension. If you have any other questions, let us know. > > [3:35] themachamp4 (Nunu): im doing this cause udyr trolling > [3:39] themachamp4 (Nunu): we need jungle > [4:02] themachamp4 (Nunu): cant remake dude, he connected to the game > [5:05] themachamp4 (Nunu): so you rather have no jungle? > [11:08] themachamp4 (Nunu): i ping you to come for free drag > [15:50] themachamp4 (Nunu): not really, you missed a chance to kill vayne and diana to flame team > [18:53] themachamp4 (Nunu): ????? what i do? this i got to hear? > [20:09] themachamp4 (Nunu): you do know that taking smite doesnt mean someone is trolling. > > Opti > Player Behavior and Game > Lissandra Main > > I legit don't see how this chat is flaming or berating anybody. Udyr was just chilling in base for the first 6-7 mins of the game so. I did say he was trolling(since he wasn't playing). I did point out to a teammate that they missed a double kill cause they stopped to flame the team. I know i'm judged harsher due to previous restrictions but...this chat is even more benign than the wrong chat logs that were sent to me. > > To an earlier comment you made.....yes i play nunu and ivern support bot lane with smite( i'm not claiming its the best but i like playing it). In this game I do go jungle since udyr was afk and i went back bot after he finally decided to come play. I like taking smite cause i can get free camps (enemy's or ours while our jungle doing something else) and the extra XP can be huge in 2v2 lane where XP is split. Sometimes i go for fast nunu or ivern invade of a buff and try to insta gank top. I like to build cinderhulk a lot on nunu cause I feel it is a great item. Either way not auto filled or trolling. > > Finally, how is this being negative in my attitude towards others? Our jungler was AFK and i was just trying to help by not conceding free reds and blues over to the enemy. Was it the best move....I don't know? I'm in silver. Ik our adc was not happy i left him for so long but what am I suppose to do....or i should say....what does riot want me to do? I was just trying to help by not forfeiting our jungle. > > Edit: After reading some of the comments below, I'm hoping and praying the IFS and and riot support don't consider statements of facts to be negative. I would find it both funny and sad that I'm not allowed to say: a troll is trolling. an afk is afking, a feeder is feeding, or a flamer is flaming. > > In any case, in the chat logs provided, i was really only trying to help and/or explain things to the team. I stayed mostly quiet and focused on the game. > > Edit 2: For those who asked, here is the follow up from support. > > Hello again, themachamp4, > > The thing is, there isn't a single line in there that is properly using chat. There's no positivity, no encouragement,k no helpful suggestions like "ward dragon/head mid/deep ward/lets group/good job/nice kill". It is all arguing, focusing on negativity and keep the focus on that. > > We want you to mute, ignore and report. I know sometimes that will be really hard to do but when we engage with negativity, it puts us at risk. > > Opti > Player Behavior and Game > Lissandra Main > > > Whelp, apparently saying things like why I pinged, tell my team we need a jungle, telling our team we have a trolling teammate(when they are trolling), letting someone know they missed a double caused they were typing over playing, and answering a question about why we couldn't remake isn't properly using chat. Apparently it is all negative by riot standards. > > I just wish the people who work in the PB department understood that just because something is not positive does NOT make it negative. Aside from 2 questions i asked, the rest is neutral information. Hell, i think some of it is positive, like letting people know they missed opportunities because they were typing insults. Maybe he will see it and be playing and ready for the next opening the presents itself. > > It honestly feels like Riot looked at the chat for 2 seconds, then found any possible way to justify or interpret anything as being negative so they can justify this silly banning by the IFS system. Hell, i can interpret "GJ" as being toxic by claiming it was a snarky comment when a teammates messed up. I am truly saddened to see neutral statements are now being considered toxic because they " are not positive" > > Please do the right thing riot....undo this ban. Not going to lie....the fact that if you are not being positive is considered not properly using chat is hilarious.
> [{quoted}](name=LethalMester87,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=f1xcIJsK,comment-id=0012,timestamp=2018-02-27T23:42:46.233+0000) > > Not going to lie....the fact that if you are not being positive is considered not properly using chat is hilarious. ikr! if that's the case then what...maybe 40% of all league players should be banned?
Kanzler (NA)
: Ask your teammates kindly to consider warding = 2 week ban, skipping chat restriction Running it down mid = promoted to challenjour
> [{quoted}](name=Kanzler,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=qe8claqM,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-02-26T23:47:55.041+0000) > > Ask your teammates kindly to consider warding = 2 week ban, skipping chat restriction > > Running it down mid = promoted to challenjour and if you do it on stream you can become famous and make lots of $$$$$.
: RIOT CHAT RESTRICTED FOR NO REASON!!!!
This is only a 10 game chat restrict? hell, myself and others have been banned for far far less.
: I am questioning your ability to read now.Let me repost what I said. > [{quoted}](name=Imperial Pandaa,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=f1xcIJsK,comment-id=00020001000100000000,timestamp=2018-02-25T17:14:20.599+0000) > > You are correct that a support doesn't HAVE to be bottom. They are permitted to roam. > > However, if you plan on doing something like double jungle you do have to effectively communicate that strategy with your team. Especially if he didn't explain why he made the choices. For more information on Riot's stance, look at information from the support smite Singed case. Now if you notice the very first thing I said was in fact "You are correct that a support doesn't HAVE to be bottom. They are permitted to roam" Which, in case you don't understand, means they do not have to remain bot with the adc. YerroFever was kind enough to link a different case which held a link to the case I was referring to. Just in case clicking through is confusing, here is the quoted part I was referencing. > [{quoted}](name=Riot Gromp,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=79aGu3wR,comment-id=006b,timestamp=2016-11-16T21:01:51.342+0000) > > EDIT: grammar > > Okay, so we got together with game designers, player behavior folks, and player support agents to take a hard look at this player, the penalties, and the support tickets associated with it. It's clear this wacky Smite, Support Singed plays to win. It’s also clear the player struggles to effectively communicate intentions and strategy to teammates. In this case, unwieldy communication and the wacky Smite, Support Singed pick are tightly linked. So let’s pick them apart some. > > Innovative and unconventional approaches to League keep the game fresh, and finding new ways to win motivates a ton of players. We 100% support the opportunity to innovate with surprising picks and strategies in League. The only real condition we place on that right to experimentation is that you play to win. However, sometimes unconventional approaches to the game have costs that outweigh benefits. This player might have a respectable(-ish) winrate on Support Singed with Smite and no Sightstone, but the pick and build also nets them a frankly enormous number of reports and probably gives their ADC high blood pressure. > > That leaves us with two tricky questions: > > Q: If intentions are clearly aimed at victory, is there an outer boundary for too unconventional a pick/build/strategy? > A: No. > > This is where we break from the Support ticket linked in the original reddit discussion. Real talk, this player is far from the only support in Gold V to skip out on a Sightstone. No one should ever get banned for skipping Sightstone. On the other hand, asking an ADC to lane alone while their support farms the enemy jungle truly pushes that teammate out of their comfort zone and that should mean something. We can all sympathize with the lonely Miss Fortune facing down Lucian and Alistar at her own turret, and it makes sense to us when they report this Singed player. > > Q: Do unconventional picks/strategies increase the burden of communications for the player and their teammates? > Y: Yes. > > If you're gonna throw a curveball at teammates, you also need to communicate your intentions to teammates. You shouldn’t just expect everyone to "get it", so tell them what's up. To be clear, this player does attempt to communicate intent and strategy, but a good chunk of teammates across hundreds of games just don’t want to sign up for the plan. That lack of agreement on the new plan makes for a pretty chaotic game and leads to a huge share of this player’s reports. If a teammate in champ select says, “pls no, this is game 5 of promos”, maybe stick with something conventional and skip tilting your teammates off the face of the earth. In short, argue for your idea, but stay ready to be flexible. > > In the same vein, teammates should be willing give unconventional picks/strategies a fair shot. They could surprise your opponents more than they surprise you. We need to leave plenty of space for experimentation in League (Hi Support MF), even if it sometimes leaves us in less than perfectly comfy games. > > If you're about to play stunbot Twisted Fate tank support with Talisman, Righteous Glory, and Protobelt, let your team know the special kind of hell you're aiming to create for your enemies, and how they should adjust their expectations and approach to the game. If, instead of that, you wholly fail to communicate, or completely disrupt game after game, it makes sense that you’d rack up a ton of reports, net manual reviews and even potential penalties from Player Support. > > The net result is that players, if playing to win, have a fundamental right to experiment in League. It’s good for the game. At the same time, common sense and good sportsmanship say that experimenting players need to clearly communicate intent and win conditions to their teammates. > > In this Singed player’s case, the two-week ban’s already expired. For what it’s worth, we believe the penalty was warranted because in literally hundreds of games the player inflicted a huge amount of disruption on players who didn’t agree to their chemistry experiments. On the other hand, the player’s communication issues fall well short of permaban territory, and in retrospect the threat of a perma in the Player Support response was a bit much. We also see marked improvement in their efforts communicate with teammates in more recent games. It’s worth mentioning that cases like these are handled by humans and any player in a (pretty dang rare) situation like this can request further detail and a full review from Player Support. > > Still, with intent to win confirmed, gameplay experimentation and innovation is something we stand behind even if it ruffles feathers. After all, conventional picks lose half their games too. We think this player could still do a much better job of communicating with teammates, but we also believe players should be more tolerant of different approaches to the game. The line here is the player repeatedly showing no flexibility in the face of resistance to their strategies, and consistently forcing teammates into a wildly different bot lane experience hundreds of times.
> [{quoted}](name=Imperial Pandaa,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=f1xcIJsK,comment-id=0002000100010000000000010000,timestamp=2018-02-26T12:40:12.114+0000) > > I am questioning your ability to read now.Let me repost what I said. > > > Now if you notice the very first thing I said was in fact "You are correct that a support doesn't HAVE to be bottom. They are permitted to roam" Which, in case you don't understand, means they do not have to remain bot with the adc. YerroFever was kind enough to link a different case which held a link to the case I was referring to. Just in case clicking through is confusing, here is the quoted part I was referencing. But i was banned for verbal abuse though =/
Ripikou (NA)
: Its rediculous you think this is all OP did. That may have been the straw that broke the back, but he's done more than that previously. You dont just go smite nunu and get a 2 week ban. Though i'm glad he did, assuming it was ranked. there are normals and custom games for a reason. I'd wager that the pregame lobby was full of them telling him not to go nunu smite support. Which is most likely why trundle afk'd. Yea it sucks playing meta, but there is a reason its the meta....
> [{quoted}](name=Ripikou,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=f1xcIJsK,comment-id=000500010000,timestamp=2018-02-26T06:56:54.894+0000) > > Its rediculous you think this is all OP did. That may have been the straw that broke the back, but he's done more than that previously. You dont just go smite nunu and get a 2 week ban. Though i'm glad he did, assuming it was ranked. there are normals and custom games for a reason. I'd wager that the pregame lobby was full of them telling him not to go nunu smite support. Which is most likely why trundle afk'd. Yea it sucks playing meta, but there is a reason its the meta.... You right....i was banned for the game above for "verbal abuse" =/
: > [{quoted}](name=Imperial Pandaa,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=f1xcIJsK,comment-id=00020001000100000000,timestamp=2018-02-25T17:14:20.599+0000) > > You are correct that a support doesn't HAVE to be bottom. They are permitted to roam. > > However, if you plan on doing something like double jungle you do have to effectively communicate that strategy with your team. Especially if he didn't explain why he made the choices. For more information on Riot's stance, look at information from the support smite Singed case. There was also a support smite nunu thread as well and the red who posted in the support smite nunu thread actually cited the supported singed smite case. https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/FrILlWp7-14-day-ban-because-playing-nunu-support-with-smite-is-stealing-other-peoples-roles People aren't upset with nunu support. People have done this a lot before. Snowball harass with {{item:3302}} and consume and boil blood atk spd buff. Having nunu join the counter jungling movement isn't new and has been done in the past. Nunu jungle was a thing before so it's no surprise that people combined support nunu with jungling bottom to get counter jungling nunu support. In the above cited case, the player had a 53% win rate because he did it so well, but was still punished by not being cooperative with his teammates and failing to properly communicate with them. I don't particularly like this decision that came down because it causes way too much confusion and ambiguity as to what is or is not punishable with off meta picks... but it's there and we have to deal with it. However, in this case, Tantram has stated: > [{quoted}](name=Riot Tantram,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=oEpXvoXZ,comment-id=0014,timestamp=2018-02-21T20:36:45.436+0000) > > The data looks like you were trolling the jungler. > > I see a lot of data supporting that when auto filled, you run around and don't do anything. > > Feel free to open a support ticket and they can review all the info. He runs around and doesn't do anything... sounds like he's not counter jungling or attempting to counter jungle. So I'm honestly not sure what's going on here. If the OP would post their replays, that would be great for us to get a better idea of what is going on.
> [{quoted}](name=YerroFever,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=f1xcIJsK,comment-id=000200010001000000000000,timestamp=2018-02-25T17:44:34.400+0000) > > There was also a support smite nunu thread as well and the red who posted in the support smite nunu thread actually cited the supported singed smite case. > > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/FrILlWp7-14-day-ban-because-playing-nunu-support-with-smite-is-stealing-other-peoples-roles > > People aren't upset with nunu support. People have done this a lot before. Snowball harass with {{item:3302}} and consume and boil blood atk spd buff. Having nunu join the counter jungling movement isn't new and has been done in the past. Nunu jungle was a thing before so it's no surprise that people combined support nunu with jungling bottom to get counter jungling nunu support. In the above cited case, the player had a 53% win rate because he did it so well, but was still punished by not being cooperative with his teammates and failing to properly communicate with them. > > I don't particularly like this decision that came down because it causes way too much confusion and ambiguity as to what is or is not punishable with off meta picks... but it's there and we have to deal with it. > > However, in this case, Tantram has stated: > > He runs around and doesn't do anything... sounds like he's not counter jungling or attempting to counter jungle. So I'm honestly not sure what's going on here. If the OP would post their replays, that would be great for us to get a better idea of what is going on. I'm unable to download my replay since the patch changed occurred. Its not like any of us think to download our replays to Youtube in case we get accused of something lol.
: > [{quoted}](name=themachamp4,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=f1xcIJsK,comment-id=0007000100000000,timestamp=2018-02-25T11:37:11.153+0000) > > Which is one of the reason this is so confusing as both my reform card riot support are both stating that verbal is the reason for my banning :( Quoting Chermorg from an earlier post: "Regardless, support explained the chat side of it, and Tantram explained the gameplay side of it before. " What did Support say to you? Can you share that with us? Did Tantrum, "explaing the gameplay side" with you specifically? Could you share that with us? When it comes to the reform card, you can't listen to that if you have already been told otherwise by Riot Support. I am not saying that I agree with them. Riot Support is pretty garbage. I just want specifics for everyone's sake.
> [{quoted}](name=Pandemic Punch,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=f1xcIJsK,comment-id=00070001000000000001,timestamp=2018-02-25T12:18:20.020+0000) > > Quoting Chermorg from an earlier post: > > "Regardless, support explained the chat side of it, and Tantram explained the gameplay side of it before. " > > What did Support say to you? Can you share that with us? Did Tantrum, "explaing the gameplay side" with you specifically? Could you share that with us? When it comes to the reform card, you can't listen to that if you have already been told otherwise by Riot Support. I am not saying that I agree with them. Riot Support is pretty garbage. I just want specifics for everyone's sake. above is all that i have currently received from support. Tantram never explained anything...just what he said in the previous post. Data suggests when auto filled( even though i have not been auto filled for many many games as I que support) you troll jungle. Best guess is he glanced at starting items and such then came to a conclusion (no matter how wrong it is).
: > [{quoted}](name=themachamp4,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=f1xcIJsK,comment-id=00070001,timestamp=2018-02-25T00:33:35.246+0000) > > I'm not claiming its a Faker level strat or anything lol. What I am saying is that I wasn't verbally abusive and I was trying my best to help win. Plus. I strongly believe that my behavior and verbiage in the game given to me as to why i was banned......is not worthy of a 2 week ban and one step from perma >< What I am saying, is that you were not punished for being verbally abusive.
> [{quoted}](name=Pandemic Punch,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=f1xcIJsK,comment-id=000700010000,timestamp=2018-02-25T11:29:40.122+0000) > > What I am saying, is that you were not punished for being verbally abusive. Which is one of the reason this is so confusing as both my reform card riot support are both stating that verbal is the reason for my banning :(
: Yeah, I don't know if you had one or two people who were cool with it. But given that you got a LOT of reports over it, I'd say it's a fair assumption to make. OR those reports were all over you flaming and raging chat in all those games, in which case you're a very toxic SOB so often that the ban it STILL justified, even if in the game that you got banned, you were better behaved than normal. Either way you cut it... you deserved it. Sorry mofo, but use the time you're gone to figure out what you should be doing to avoid this again. I'd suggest avoiding chat entirely and picking things more in-line with the meta... but I'm sure you know all this already. Here's hoping you don't keep acting like a douche until you get perma'ed. Or don't. Either way works for me.
> [{quoted}](name=The Whamboozler,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=f1xcIJsK,comment-id=000a00000000,timestamp=2018-02-25T08:32:34.433+0000) > > Yeah, I don't know if you had one or two people who were cool with it. But given that you got a LOT of reports over it, I'd say it's a fair assumption to make. > > OR those reports were all over you flaming and raging chat in all those games, in which case you're a very toxic SOB so often that the ban it STILL justified, even if in the game that you got banned, you were better behaved than normal. > > Either way you cut it... you deserved it. Sorry mofo, but use the time you're gone to figure out what you should be doing to avoid this again. I'd suggest avoiding chat entirely and picking things more in-line with the meta... but I'm sure you know all this already. Here's hoping you don't keep acting like a douche until you get perma'ed. Or don't. Either way works for me. Riot has clearly stated it takes just 1 report can start a banning process lol. I don't know what my ratios of reports are...but...this is league....you can report anyone for anything.
: > [{quoted}](name=themachamp4,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=f1xcIJsK,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2018-02-25T00:56:52.118+0000) > > That is a flaw with just giving solo chat logs. Things can appear worse than they actually are. Depending on who reads it and how they interpret it, different conclusions can be drawn. I know I probably should have worded it better but at the time i believed it was better for me to get the jungle than just have it sit there for the enemy to take for free. > > Was it the right call? In retrospect it ended poorly but during game time i made a decision i thought was best. I thought we need to secure jungle resources and try to have some pressure on the lanes so i told our adc why i was in the jungle and not with him. > > Whether i made a tactical error is beside the point though. I wasn't berating anyone as the riot response says I was and I wasn't trolling anyone as that appears to be riot's back up reason for the 14 ban. But the flaw in this case seems to be working for you in that we don't see what is happening with other teammates. The lack of context means the benefit of the doubt is on your side here because we have nothing to go on. Tantram has reviewed your case and deemed you punishable makes it seem like your behavior is not as you claim it is. I looked at your previous chat log which was stated as the reason why you got an escalated punishment. >Game 1 >themachamp4: stop being toxic >themachamp4: your not doing anything crying all chat >themachamp4: glad you missed a potential engage to spill flaming stuff >themachamp4: you stood still to stype flame >themachamp4: dont blame 7 deaths on me >themachamp4: why support flamers. legit flame me cause i try non meta This has to be a game prior to your last game and your actual last game was the Udyr jungle one before your punishment, but let me show you what I think is really what is part of the punishment. >themachamp4: your not doing anything crying all chat You're engaging them and talking down to them. You're actually berating your teammates for crying in all chat. >themachamp4: glad you missed a potential engage to spill flaming stuff You are berating your teammates for flaming in chat >themachamp4: you stood still to stype flame Again you are berating your teammates for flaming. If indeed they did what you are berating them for, then they are in the wrong too. Remember you are judged on your behavior and they are judged on their behavior.
> [{quoted}](name=YerroFever,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=f1xcIJsK,comment-id=000800000000,timestamp=2018-02-25T01:41:17.477+0000) > > But the flaw in this case seems to be working for you in that we don't see what is happening with other teammates. The lack of context means the benefit of the doubt is on your side here because we have nothing to go on. > > Tantram has reviewed your case and deemed you punishable makes it seem like your behavior is not as you claim it is. > > I looked at your previous chat log which was stated as the reason why you got an escalated punishment. > > This has to be a game prior to your last game and your actual last game was the Udyr jungle one before your punishment, but let me show you what I think is really what is part of the punishment. > > You're engaging them and talking down to them. You're actually berating your teammates for crying in all chat. > > You are berating your teammates for flaming in chat > > Again you are berating your teammates for flaming. > > If indeed they did what you are berating them for, then they are in the wrong too. Remember you are judged on your behavior and they are judged on their behavior. Yeah, I said those 6 things to a raging adc lol. I can go over them from my POV 1- stop being toxic: just as it sounds, telling someone who is flaming to stop being toxic. I'm sure all of us can relate to telling some to stop being toxic. 2- your not doing anything crying all chat: well they weren't doing anything crying in all chat. They were just wasting time. It was a statement of current game facts. akin to saying "our top is 1/8/1" not flaming them...just stating a game fact. 3- glad you missed a potential engage to spill flaming stuff: Yeah, perhaps a snarky comment saying he missed out on a good fight for us. 4- you stood still to stype flame: If he stood still to type flame he stood still to type flame. Whats wrong with letting someone know they are standing still typing flame......i mean they could have st least been moving while typing flame lol. 5-dont blame 7 deaths on me: as it sounds, he died 7x(at that point) and was blaming me. Simply said don't blame me. 6-why support flamers. legit flame me cause i try non meta: Why help someone who is raging and tilting and not even trying? legit asking him why support flamers? He did flame me cause i chose a non meta support/style...... its a statement of fact. Aside from maybe snark comment there is nothing berating or overly negative. Most of it is statement of fact of the game state or a recent event. In any event, the chat logs they said that got me 2 week banned are more benign than this.
: You got banned for your priors. Going smite bot nunu and leaving your adc to 1v2 might not have been banworthy in THAT game... but you do it in LOTS of games. Same logic that gets a guy a harsher punishment for owning an illegal gun if he has a history of armed robberies than a normal person without priors. Sure, he might not have been planning one. But history shows he's done it before so they're a lot harsher on the guy. You do that shit all the time, so while you might not have been entirely in the wrong on that one specific game, I'd have still assumed that the afk justifying you a little was the exceptional thing, not you dicking over your lane partner. I wish the game supported better off-meta crap too, but it doesn't and they WILL bust your ass for that shit. So if you want to support... support. If you want to jungle, queue for jungle. Or... find a five man that likes crazy off-meta shit and have fun. I'm not saying it's right, but it's how Riot runs their ship and I would assume you knew that damned well. You're just playing dumb because this is the one game you might be able to convince someone your smite nunu thing is warranted and you want to play victim and slip that ban. Mofo, you knew no one was cool with that and you know Riot doesn't want you doin that in solo queue. Stop playing innocent.
> [{quoted}](name=The Whamboozler,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=f1xcIJsK,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2018-02-25T00:47:43.153+0000) > > You got banned for your priors. Going smite bot nunu and leaving your adc to 1v2 might not have been banworthy in THAT game... but you do it in LOTS of games. > > Same logic that gets a guy a harsher punishment for owning an illegal gun if he has a history of armed robberies than a normal person without priors. Sure, he might not have been planning one. But history shows he's done it before so they're a lot harsher on the guy. > > You do that shit all the time, so while you might not have been entirely in the wrong on that one specific game, I'd have still assumed that the afk justifying you a little was the exceptional thing, not you dicking over your lane partner. > > I wish the game supported better off-meta crap too, but it doesn't and they WILL bust your ass for that shit. So if you want to support... support. If you want to jungle, queue for jungle. Or... find a five man that likes crazy off-meta shit and have fun. I'm not saying it's right, but it's how Riot runs their ship and I would assume you knew that damned well. You're just playing dumb because this is the one game you might be able to convince someone your smite nunu thing is warranted and you want to play victim and slip that ban. > > Mofo, you knew no one was cool with that and you know Riot doesn't want you doin that in solo queue. Stop playing innocent. ..How do you know no one was cool with it lol? For every adc that may not like it there is a happy top laner that gets a gank sub 2 minutes.....or a happy jungler because I just set his counterpart behind...or hell even a happy adc cause they soaked solo XP and the wave has pushed to our side of bot lane say they can farm safely and be near impossible to gank or dive. In any event, I was banned( according to riot support and my reform card) for verbal abuse =/
: So you're claiming that the Udyr did nothing and was AFK in the fountain. On SR, we start with 500 and gain 20.4 gold per 10 seconds once minions spawn. So for a champion who does nothing but stay in the fountain, we should see that the graph shows 500 gold at the beginning and then every minute, only go up by 122.4 gold. At 2 min: 521 G At 3 min: 643 G At 4 min: 766 G At 5 min: 888 G At 6 min: 1011 G At 7 min: 1133 G At 8 min: 1255 G At 9 min: 1578 G At 7 minutes, the Udyr, purchases his first items. So, it does look like the Udyr had been AFK for about 7-8 minutes into the game because it goes up on a rough 122 scale per min for 8 min, but then the Udyr starts playing the game as at 9 min, the gold is significantly higher than 122.4 per minute. Therefore, I believe your claim in that the Udyr was AFK at the beginning of the game for about 7 minutes. Let us now address how you handled the situation: [3:35] themachamp4 (Nunu): im doing this cause udyr trolling [3:39] themachamp4 (Nunu): we need jungle If the forum is to believe that you meant AFK when you said trolling, then what you mean doesn't equal what you are saying. Unfortunately, the way your chat log reads, to me it sounds like you're leaving your lane because you got trolled and so you are trolling the rest of your team. In reality, you don't need a jungle if your jungler AFK's and I think that's why people believed you were trolling your team. The advantage you think you are giving your ADC by letting them take solo lane exp is actually to their disadvantage. Whenever I play support and the enemy ADC is alone, I abuse the CRAP out of the ADC. They won't see the EXP or Gold from a minion unless they want to trade several bars of health for that CS. If they are willing to take harass from me early in lane, that means they are going to be at 1-2 bars later on, and then they are risking me tower diving and getting killed when they are trying to farm near tower. Which means the ADC will be lower level than any other person playing the game and will have just a hair more gold than the AFKer... so now you have two people on your team who are far behind instead of just 1. Ultimately, leaving someone to 2v1, who doesn't have superior clearing power and range to the combination of enemy ADC and Support, is bad so don't leave your ADC alone. EDIT: If you look at the EXP gain between Vayne and Twitch, they're pretty much even but the gold difference between twitch and vayne is staggering. This is why it's not advantageous to your ADC. They're getting gold starved and they need more gold than you do as a support. Last hitting against 2v1 means you are sacrificing exp and gold so that you don't die.
> [{quoted}](name=YerroFever,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=f1xcIJsK,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2018-02-24T18:51:11.378+0000) > Let us now address how you handled the situation: > > [3:35] themachamp4 (Nunu): im doing this cause udyr trolling > [3:39] themachamp4 (Nunu): we need jungle > > If the forum is to believe that you meant AFK when you said trolling, then what you mean doesn't equal what you are saying. Unfortunately, the way your chat log reads, to me it sounds like you're leaving your lane because you got trolled and so you are trolling the rest of your team. That is a flaw with just giving solo chat logs. Things can appear worse than they actually are. Depending on who reads it and how they interpret it, different conclusions can be drawn. I know I probably should have worded it better but at the time i believed it was better for me to get the jungle than just have it sit there for the enemy to take for free. Was it the right call? In retrospect it ended poorly but during game time i made a decision i thought was best. I thought we need to secure jungle resources and try to have some pressure on the lanes so i told our adc why i was in the jungle and not with him. Whether i made a tactical error is beside the point though. I wasn't berating anyone as the riot response says I was and I wasn't trolling anyone as that appears to be riot's back up reason for the 14 ban.
: OP, it looks like your primary offense is what you do in-game. This reminds me of the Support Jungle Singed all over again. Except he was winning games and was in Platinum. Your case is much more debatable on Riot's side of the argument. Since you lose more than you win, you can't claim that your strategy is worth while or helpful to your teammates.
> [{quoted}](name=Pandemic Punch,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=f1xcIJsK,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2018-02-24T18:35:05.656+0000) > > OP, it looks like your primary offense is what you do in-game. This reminds me of the Support Jungle Singed all over again. Except he was winning games and was in Platinum. Your case is much more debatable on Riot&#x27;s side of the argument. Since you lose more than you win, you can&#x27;t claim that your strategy is worth while or helpful to your teammates. I'm not claiming its a Faker level strat or anything lol. What I am saying is that I wasn't verbally abusive and I was trying my best to help win. Plus. I strongly believe that my behavior and verbiage in the game given to me as to why i was banned......is not worthy of a 2 week ban and one step from perma ><
Chermorg (NA)
: I do not understand why the OP would expect Support to overturn a suspension Tantram himself reviewed... Regardless, support explained the chat side of it, and Tantram explained the gameplay side of it before. Thank you for quoting it for people :)
> [{quoted}](name=Chermorg,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=f1xcIJsK,comment-id=00040001,timestamp=2018-02-24T17:40:33.743+0000) > > I do not understand why the OP would expect Support to overturn a suspension Tantram himself reviewed... Regardless, support explained the chat side of it, and Tantram explained the gameplay side of it before. Thank you for quoting it for people :) Explained? Chat wise that game is far below berating teammates or being overly negative. saying that someone who appears to be trolling is trolling? Saying that someone missed a double because they were flaming team in chat over playing is toxic? Telling someone why i was pinging them is toxic? Sorry, but that is just insane if that is verbal abuse and berating teammates. As for his other reason...there was no reason...it was just "data suggests..etc" That in and of itself doesn't mean anything, people look at data all the time and draw the wrong conclusions( stock brokers, generals, your local weatherman etc) they look at tons of data that may suggest one thing but...turns out...they were completely wrong. Example: On ivern I sometimes start a jungle item so i can get level 2 after a super fast invade with ivern's passive and smite combo. Then i try for gank top then head bot. Sometimes, later in the game, I may take gromp on the way back to bot after a back for some extra gold and lil bit of solo XP. Same with scuttle since it would also secure extra vision for bot side. Now anyone who is just looking at basic data would see a ivern buy jungle items..and think... must be trollin'. Yet, reality is, its far from the truth. Hey, riot even said i got auto filled which is flat out wrong because I always Que as support for primary role and get it 99% of the time...esp in silver. They make mistakes. Just cause tantrum and the other rioter glanced over the case doesn't mean they are correct. However it is like trying to argue in front of a traffic court judge. They just take the word of the police( the IFS robot on this case) and already have their minds made up despite all the evidence to the contrary that is provided. Why do I feel correct on both these issues.....because i was there....i lived through it! :D Unless a rioter actually sits down and watches a full replay they are just going by chat and data logs. Which means they draw their own interpretation of what happened. Since Riot gets to be prosecutor, judge, jury, and executioner....there is very little recourse other than hoping they take another look over a post on the boards.
: Except it was not only that from their point of view. It was just added to the others. However, there is reason enough that (if the game was viewed and the OP is being truthful) it is the only form of negativity in that game. Which the OP also found the better words that they could have said, but even being judged more harshly for prior issues, there should be no reason that simply stating "you missed this opportunity because you were typing at/about me" becomes an issue. They did not name call, they did not caps rage, they did not say we are going to lose or they should forfeit because of that. Calling someone a troll is negative behavior, however it is very mild but can become harrassment. Which means if the rest of the story of the OP holds up, it is the only actual negative behavior.
> [{quoted}](name=Wolfcub2000,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=f1xcIJsK,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2018-02-24T16:41:42.783+0000) > > Except it was not only that from their point of view. It was just added to the others. However, there is reason enough that (if the game was viewed and the OP is being truthful) it is the only form of negativity in that game. Which the OP also found the better words that they could have said, but even being judged more harshly for prior issues, there should be no reason that simply stating &quot;you missed this opportunity because you were typing at/about me&quot; becomes an issue. They did not name call, they did not caps rage, they did not say we are going to lose or they should forfeit because of that. > > Calling someone a troll is negative behavior, however it is very mild but can become harrassment. Which means if the rest of the story of the OP holds up, it is the only actual negative behavior. I never said he was a troll, just that he was trolling by wandering about in the fountain for 6 mins. After 6 mins he played and stop trolling us. In retrospect yeah, i guess i should have said he is afking..either way, the result is the same....:( Nevertheless im still in awe that those 8 remarks in game cause me to get a verbal abuse ban and riot considers it negative and berating teammates.
: Yet what the rep from Riot (Tantrum in the original post) tried to say is he wasn't punished for chat but actually in game action. Seems to contradict your theory
> [{quoted}](name=Imperial Pandaa,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=f1xcIJsK,comment-id=0004000000000000,timestamp=2018-02-24T13:35:58.269+0000) > > Yet what the rep from Riot (Tantrum in the original post) tried to say is he wasn't punished for chat but actually in game action. Seems to contradict your theory slight correction...he said "data looks like..." what data may look like and what reality actually is......are not always the same thing. Plenty of examples of things looking good on paper but don't actually pan out in the real world. In either case both the reform card and the letter from support both state that verbal abuse was the reason for the banning =/.
Awf Meta (NA)
: > It isn’t about any specific words you used but your overall negative attitude towards others in the game. You are not allowed to be negative at all.
> [{quoted}](name=FailedAbortion,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=f1xcIJsK,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-02-24T12:30:51.324+0000) > > You are not allowed to be negative at all. I know negativity is a relative term but telling the team we have a troll( sitting at base not playing) and telling someone they missed a double kill because they stop to type flame is hardly negative imo. To me they seem to be neutral statements about the state of the game and/or what happened. Though i guess its up to riot and the ifs robot to determine that it is berating people and is negative :(
: How did you know that this guy will go afk before the games started? Or what was the reason for smite?
> [{quoted}](name=Bettnachleger,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=f1xcIJsK,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2018-02-24T13:04:16.001+0000) > > How did you know that this guy will go afk before the games started? > Or what was the reason for smite? we didn't but his character moved around fountain while buying no items. I thought he was trolling us so I went into the jungle, we also never got the "summoner has d/c" message so we thought he was their at base just not playing the game.
: Because I'm a cynical asshole, I looked the game in question up. He has decent damage to enemy champions, a relatively decent K/D/A, farm that shows he didn't AFK... They lost because of the 0/7 top laner probably, or the under leveled late-to-game Udyr. I suspect he was reported for leaving his ADC. The ADC went 0/4 and was probably extremely frustrated. Nunu doesn't have a support item which suggests he never went to lane. But, that's more of a wrong call than malicious intent. Considering the Udyr was AFK. Looks like all your other Nunu support games you do the same thing, sadly. You were likely reported every game by your ADC, frustrated by them having to 1v2. There's nothing wrong with taking smite as a support, even though you're missing exhausts massive benefits. I do it too sometimes. Many times my jungler is a potato and this allows us to take a dragon ourselves after we kill the enemy bot lane. However, queuing support while playing jungler is greatly frowned upon. This may be why you were banned Of course I can only offer speculation! This might not be true, I wasn't a part of these games. But people aren't punished for one game. It's consistent behavior. That's the only reason I suggest this
> [{quoted}](name=Supreme Senpai69,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=f1xcIJsK,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-02-24T11:17:38.491+0000) > > Because I'm a cynical asshole, I looked the game in question up. He has decent damage to enemy champions, a relatively decent K/D/A, farm that shows he didn't AFK... They lost because of the 0/7 top laner probably, or the under leveled late-to-game Udyr. I suspect he was reported for leaving his ADC. The ADC went 0/4 and was probably extremely frustrated. Nunu doesn't have a support item which suggests he never went to lane. But, that's more of a wrong call than malicious intent. Considering the Udyr was AFK. > > Looks like all your other Nunu support games you do the same thing, sadly. You were likely reported every game by your ADC, frustrated by them having to 1v2. There's nothing wrong with taking smite as a support, even though you're missing exhausts massive benefits. I do it too sometimes. Many times my jungler is a potato and this allows us to take a dragon ourselves after we kill the enemy bot lane. However, queuing support while playing jungler is greatly frowned upon. This may be why you were banned > > Of course I can only offer speculation! This might not be true, I wasn't a part of these games. But people aren't punished for one game. It's consistent behavior. That's the only reason I suggest this farm in and of itself isn't an indicator of whether someone afk'd or not as just getting some alone time in a lane can get you a decent amount of cs. The best way i can prove it with the tools at my disposal is to look at the gold earned in the game by minute. up until around the 6 min mark he has just the starting gold and the ambient gold( and around that time he has lowest gold on the team). In either case both my reform card and riot support keep saying im banned for verbal abuse.
Coopa123 (EUW)
: > Riot Tantram (NA) Senior software engineer - 3 days ago The data looks like you were trolling the jungler. I see a lot of data supporting that when auto filled, you run around and don't do anything. Feel free to open a support ticket and they can review all the info. Uff
> [{quoted}](name=Coopa123,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=f1xcIJsK,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-02-24T11:41:02.984+0000) > > The data looks like you were trolling the jungler. > I see a lot of data supporting that when auto filled, you run around and don't do anything. > Feel free to open a support ticket and they can review all the info. > > Uff Well, that is a heck of a conclusion considering i que for support and was never auto filled. I also explain in my post what i try do. In either case both reform card and the reply from support are claim i was banned for berating teammates and being abusive....which is far from the truth.
: Just a question, but how the fuck did you know, that udyr will be afk? Or what was the reason to take smite?
> [{quoted}](name=Bettnachleger,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=f1xcIJsK,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-02-24T11:27:45.004+0000) > > Just a question, but how the fuck did you know, that udyr will be afk? > Or what was the reason to take smite? he bought no items and just sat in base. then came back around 6 min mark.
: Did you reply explaining that? It is mild negativity calling someone a troll (though if they were playing trundle then it is kinda an awkward situation lol), but the rest is just saying "hey, you were typing and we missed a drag" and i honestly do not know why the commentary at 18:53 and 20:09 was added. I can see it from the case checkers point of view too, because it does sound like you were blaming the person for not coming and killing the people and dragon, but at the same time..... i guess the only thing you could have done instead is just ignore them? I dont know. Apart from the udyr thing i did not really see any negetivity.
> [{quoted}](name=Wolfcub2000,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=f1xcIJsK,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-02-24T09:11:51.967+0000) > > Did you reply explaining that? It is mild negativity calling someone a troll (though if they were playing trundle then it is kinda an awkward situation lol), but the rest is just saying &quot;hey, you were typing and we missed a drag&quot; and i honestly do not know why the commentary at 18:53 and 20:09 was added. I can see it from the case checkers point of view too, because it does sound like you were blaming the person for not coming and killing the people and dragon, but at the same time..... i guess the only thing you could have done instead is just ignore them? I dont know. Apart from the udyr thing i did not really see any negetivity. I was explaining to our adc that I was heading into our jungle since Udyr was trolling( just chillin in base for 6-7 mins. ) Maybe i could have used better verbiage? "Hey Udyr is afking, imma try to jungle so we don't lose it." was what i was trying to convey =/
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=themachamp4,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=oEpXvoXZ,comment-id=00180000,timestamp=2018-02-22T06:14:11.833+0000) > > What the match history does not show is that udyr afk&#x27;d for the 1st 6 mins of the game then i went bot to support after he finally came back. Better i clear and secure red and blue than give it to the enemy. imo That doesn't change the fact you got assigned support and locked in Nunu with smite anyways.
> [{quoted}](name=FancyKiwi,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=oEpXvoXZ,comment-id=001800000000,timestamp=2018-02-22T17:33:46.125+0000) > > That doesn&#x27;t change the fact you got assigned support and locked in Nunu with smite anyways. what champion i pick and what summoner spells i take shouldn't be bannable though.
: Yeah looking at the match history page it looks like you didn't get the jingle role but locked in Nunu anyways and proceeded to fuck with Udyr. What you said may have not been ban worthy but your actions were. If you really only got banned cause of you said it would have been a chat restriction and not a full on ban.
> [{quoted}](name=FancyKiwi,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=oEpXvoXZ,comment-id=0018,timestamp=2018-02-22T05:27:01.886+0000) > > Yeah looking at the match history page it looks like you didn&#x27;t get the jingle role but locked in Nunu anyways and proceeded to fuck with Udyr. What you said may have not been ban worthy but your actions were. If you really only got banned cause of you said it would have been a chat restriction and not a full on ban. What the match history does not show is that udyr afk'd for the 1st 6 mins of the game then i went bot to support after he finally came back. Better i clear and secure red and blue than give it to the enemy. imo
: The data looks like you were trolling the jungler. I see a lot of data supporting that when auto filled, you run around and don't do anything. Feel free to open a support ticket and they can review all the info.
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Tantram,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=oEpXvoXZ,comment-id=0014,timestamp=2018-02-21T20:36:45.436+0000) > > The data looks like you were trolling the jungler. > > I see a lot of data supporting that when auto filled, you run around and don&#x27;t do anything. > > Feel free to open a support ticket and they can review all the info. So this is a case of wrong reason given? ok. I write in a ticket to see what is really going on. I just wanted to know if the chat log sent to me were ban worthy in and of themselves. I was just trying to get the adc to stop raging and play the game ><
: the chat logs dont show postgame chat. did you say some stuff in postgame?
> [{quoted}](name=EL HAMSTERO,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=oEpXvoXZ,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-02-21T09:54:15.456+0000) > > the chat logs dont show postgame chat. did you say some stuff in postgame? maybe, but i have no idea what i said in that post game =/
: That looks like a portion of a log. Were you chat restricted in the past?
> [{quoted}](name=Anastaecia,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=oEpXvoXZ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-02-21T09:44:28.136+0000) > > That looks like a portion of a log. Were you chat restricted in the past? That's all there is on the reform card. Though, yes i have been chat restricted before.
  Rioter Comments
Fegone (NA)
: That doesn't change my opinion. If you go 0-17 as Singed support , contribute nothing to teamfights because you have no items because no cs, and I look at your match history and I see that your winrate is 30% with Singed, I will report you for inting. You're deliberately causing your team to lose, because you keep playing an off meta pick that has shown that it doesn't work. You're right, scores aren't the goal of LoL, it's objectives. But with your scores and no help for objectives, you don't have a strong argument for this kind of crap. So no what does that mean, did they unban you? Or did they just tell you that you're still banned, just not for inting?
> [{quoted}](name=Fegone,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=LsvwlKzE,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2017-11-08T15:06:15.027+0000) > > That doesn&#x27;t change my opinion. If you go 0-17 as Singed support , contribute nothing to teamfights because you have no items because no cs, and I look at your match history and I see that your winrate is 30% with Singed, I will report you for inting. > You&#x27;re deliberately causing your team to lose, because you keep playing an off meta pick that has shown that it doesn&#x27;t work. > > You&#x27;re right, scores aren&#x27;t the goal of LoL, it&#x27;s objectives. But with your scores and no help for objectives, you don&#x27;t have a strong argument for this kind of crap. > > So no what does that mean, did they unban you? Or did they just tell you that you&#x27;re still banned, just not for inting? I did contribute quite a bit, it's just not always noticeable. They banned me for "breaking game design". which apparently is a sub category that falls under the intentionally feeding category. I got reported by enough people for playing non meta that it triggered an IFS(robot) ban. Even though I didn't int feed and my intent to win was clear, my teammates didn't sign up for.... or want me to do my strategy.
Fegone (NA)
: TL:DR. Checking your match history tells me enough: Obvious troll and intentional feeder. Singed with a few deaths is only acceptable if you're toplane and farm your ass off, so at the 20min mark you can return to teamfights as this unkillable super fast monster machine that serves the enemy carries to your team on a silver platter. Singed support with those scores is not "trying out off meta stuff" It's feeding after 1 or 2 tries that miserably fail.
> [{quoted}](name=Fegone,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=LsvwlKzE,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2017-11-07T16:09:31.968+0000) > > TL:DR. Checking your match history tells me enough: Obvious troll and intentional feeder. > Singed with a few deaths is only acceptable if you&#x27;re toplane and farm your ass off, so at the 20min mark you can return to teamfights as this unkillable super fast monster machine that serves the enemy carries to your team on a silver platter. > > Singed support with those scores is not &quot;trying out off meta stuff&quot; > It&#x27;s feeding after 1 or 2 tries that miserably fail. Scores are not the end all be all of league.....its a game of objectives. If i want a "high score" I can play a master yi and only come of of jungle for easy kills....or play a team fight aoe champ or something. Besides, riot finally did send out a follow up and said I'm not banned for int feeding.....they just lumped it under that banner as it is easier than making new sub categories.
Straphos (NA)
: Im sorry man but you kinda did feed... :/
> [{quoted}](name=Straphos,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=LsvwlKzE,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-11-06T15:54:55.504+0000) > > Im sorry man but you kinda did feed... :/ But it was not intentional as the punishment from the IFS says.
Rioter Comments
Sniper (NA)
: My in-game settings keep getting reset?

themachamp4

Level 62 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion