Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Lost R (NA)
: First Amendment rights don't protect you from privately owned companies.
I'm all for free speech and it is extremely important to democracy, but if you want to make threats, don't do it here.
: You know what? League just isn’t fun anymore.
Kuzja1 (NA)
: When you're a Paladin Tilt. . .
Rioter Comments
Est Temi (NA)
: Eternals & TF2
this gets an updoot from a fellow tf2 player
hoganftw (NA)
: Dota 2 has Custom Maps/Game Modes
Its because Valve cares about the community and allows custom game modes and community created things, like tf2 for example. People have made their own game modes, hats, maps etc.
SHIN0BU (NA)
: Get a clip of it from replay and send it in. Only idea I have against these types is to send physical evidence of what they are doing, otherwise it's the whole reasonable doubt situation. Hate these kinda trolls as for some reason it's "unclear" what they are doing even if they do it consistently.
> [{quoted}](name=Amateratsu,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=6IzJsL6y,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-19T12:26:11.083+0000) > > Get a clip of it from replay and send it in. Only idea I have against these types is to send physical evidence of what they are doing, otherwise it's the whole reasonable doubt situation. Hate these kinda trolls as for some reason it's "unclear" what they are doing even if they do it consistently. with my internet that will take about 5 hours, and i dont have that kind of time and another 7 to upload or send it
Rioter Comments
Dasdi96 (NA)
: Tims has gone to complete shit in the past 2-3 years. Not sure what happened, but the quality went into free fall.
> [{quoted}](name=Dasdi96,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kyXszE23,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-07-19T00:21:44.727+0000) > > Tims has gone to complete shit in the past 2-3 years. Not sure what happened, but the quality went into free fall. I agree with that when it comes to their coffee
Rockman (NA)
: Tim Hortons is overrated
Boooo Tim Hortons is great, the donuts are great, the Timbits are great but we all miss the Dutchie donut. We Canadians have great tastes in our traditional foods of which we go to great efforts to get.
: But I like old Morde...
> [{quoted}](name=Dolfanatic,realm=NA,application-id=PKbQ4unq,discussion-id=E91mI45A,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-17T17:25:28.737+0000) > > But I like old Morde... old morde was great, but it shouldnt happen still
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: TFT bug
I had the exact same thing happen to me, we might have been in the same game.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Confusing details about Lore and the world of League
anybody got the picture from the thumbnail?
makomo (NA)
: My dude, it's just a cute icon and a rainbow. Most companies don't even do that. No one is kicking your door in and holding you hostage to tell you all about glory of the homos.
> [{quoted}](name=Rosso,realm=NA,application-id=Ag8jgd8Q,discussion-id=sBuh6hfG,comment-id=0017000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-05T21:19:19.562+0000) > > My dude, it's just a cute icon and a rainbow. Most companies don't even do that. No one is kicking your door in and holding you hostage to tell you all about glory of the homos. um actually nearly every company in june is jumping on the bandwagon of gay month.
Catlon (NA)
: What movement lol? We're just existing.
> [{quoted}](name=Catlon,realm=NA,application-id=Ag8jgd8Q,discussion-id=sBuh6hfG,comment-id=00170000,timestamp=2019-06-05T18:43:20.133+0000) > > What movement lol? We're just existing. i mean i dont like the promotion of a movement like this. i dont like having this shoved down my throat during june so that i have to agree with corporations no matter what.
: Rep Pride Through Patch 9.13
Gonna go out on a limb here and say that i disagree with the movement.
: What champ do you find the most fun to play and why?
{{champion:82}} is really fun right now because he is broken
Rioter Comments
Keyru (NA)
: Boards Moderation Discord Verification
Ulanopo (NA)
: If you want to come to the Discord, I will be more than happy to explain my position on this, as someone who actually grew up on a farm in a very rural area.
> [{quoted}](name=Ulanopo,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=jd8bO25Y,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-05-16T23:42:02.432+0000) > > If you want to come to the Discord, I will be more than happy to explain my position on this, as someone who actually grew up on a farm in a very rural area. What is your username on it?
Ulanopo (NA)
: If you want to come to the Discord, I will be more than happy to explain my position on this, as someone who actually grew up on a farm in a very rural area.
> [{quoted}](name=Ulanopo,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=jd8bO25Y,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-05-16T23:42:02.432+0000) > > If you want to come to the Discord, I will be more than happy to explain my position on this, as someone who actually grew up on a farm in a very rural area. Is it the one named "lol community (LC)?
Ulanopo (NA)
: If you want to come to the Discord, I will be more than happy to explain my position on this, as someone who actually grew up on a farm in a very rural area.
May I join it?
Rioter Comments
: That's the most backwards thing I've read in a while, lol. 'Straightphobia' isn't really a thing. And your argument, "If it wasn't "a thing", then everyone would be straight." implies that if you're homosexual, bisexual, pansexual, etc. that you HAVE to hate straight people. Which is WILDLY incorrect. It honestly just sounds like you're being homophobic. You don't have to buy the icon, Riot isn't forcing you to use it, get over yourself.
Places where gay people are being murdered is the middle east and third world countries, not the western world where we have a modern justice system.
abca98 (EUW)
: Where do I have to sign?
What about the honk pill?
: Preemptive HUE
: Sum up your last played champion with a single song.
{{champion:82}} https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7U9lVjZg-Kg&t=25s
Rioter Comments
: What are your favourite, funniest and/or most memorable League of Legends bugs?
playing {{champion:82}} and ulting a garen while spinning and seeing his ghost spin into the enemy team. or in nexus blitz I had a fed {{champion:67}} ghost and it went to the 1v1 challenge and i had gont on the sidelines, but I could still use the ghost, so I killed my teammates challenge without them even doing enything.
RR8Rosie (NA)
: Which Champ Needs more skins?
: why do all the cute bubbly champions have to be girls?
: The Good, The Bad, and the League: 4/11 - 4/17
I have the loading problem too, but when I press "reconnect" it just takes waaay too long to get in game, it will load to 6%, then 8% and it freezes. I had a game of ranked I lost because of that and my team did not remake.
: While I appreciate you may have intended it as a playful self-jab, we cannot ask everyone who posts problematic content if they identify with a given condition, ethnicity, sexual orientation, etc. and find jokes about it acceptable, could not verify it even if we could, and would still have the issues of others who find that language objectionable being forced to encounter it on the boards. As a result, the **Universal Rule** prohibit even humorous or joking uses of terms as insults: >There are cases where the term "hate speech" may not be fully appropriate, but the language is still discriminatory and offensive when used negatively in regards to an individual or concept. Do not use any language intended to express contempt for an individual or concept on the basis of ethnicity/race, sexual orientation, gender, religion, etc., ***even if intended humorously or jokingly.*** This includes, but is not limited to, examples such as those provided below: > * "gay" * "r%%%%%" or "r%%%%%ed" * "jew" * "autistic" > Pejorative language is usually subject to escalated punishments, depending on the content in question.
What defines "hate speech"? I feel like people are far too offended by simple words that are being used as humorous. Like how people make fun of me for being extremely dutch and liking to do things cheap, I am not offended by this because it is humor and I take it as humor. So many people take things too seriously in these times, to the point that you can't even make a joke in fear of offending some random group on the other side of the world. I know everyone has different types of humor, some have no humor and some are like me, posting dark jokes on discord since 2018. If we go down the road like how it is now, nobody will be able to joke because it would offend somebody. Also is it bad to be jewish or autistic? I have really bad Anemia and people joke about it all the time, even I joke about it. But I am fine with people making jokes about it because I am actually able to deal with negative things, if we simply get rid of things that we don't agree with or censor them what are we allowed to do then? I think people need to grow a thicker skin and suck it up. but at the same time being racist is kind of a jerk thing to do online because we don't really even know each other or how we are in person. I get called racist all the time because some people at my school don't see my end of things. One last thing, who even cares if you are offended by something, I might be offended that the sky is blue but does that mean we can not call the sky blue because people will be offended by it? If you are offended it literally means that somebody thinks differently than me and I don't like it.
: Who is your main? What is your playstyle? And why?
I main {{champion:82}} because he is very good right now. A massive amount of people don't know how to lane against him so you just smash lane with him. I play very aggressively because it makes the other team scared of you and when that happens you can pick them off one by one with your ult,(if you ult their adc). Morde is also kind of broken too, his healing is through the roof when it comes to things like wolves and raptors and jg monsters. By using your W it gives you back like half of your health. The biggest problem with {{champion:82}} is that he has no mobility and can be destroyed by anybody with massive amounts of crowd control and speed.
Rioter Comments
: Any ideas for Mordekaiser rework?
I just recently posted my idea. https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/story-art/rEzzWwGQ-mordekaiser-loreupdate-idea
Rioter Comments

theveldman

Level 155 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion