Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Kei143 (NA)
: you would have to do your best to shot call. carry as the gameplay leader, you dont have to have the best kda and people do listen to macro plays instructions. * type in chat to not chase kills * spam ping on objectives. * let the team know how to set up the lanes you so have map pressuure. * ask for wards at locations to set up for the objective.
> [{quoted}](name=Kei143,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EoTzyBym,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-09-05T03:25:59.934+0000) > > you would have to do your best to shot call. > > carry as the gameplay leader, you dont have to have the best kda and people do listen to macro plays instructions. > > * type in chat to not chase kills > * spam ping on objectives. > * let the team know how to set up the lanes you so have map pressuure. > * ask for wards at locations to set up for the objective. that's what i have been doing i still get my team telling me that i am wrong even tho in the replay we could have maybe gotten the inhib mid with 20 seconds on 3 of the enemy team with 2 of them top at there tier 2 thats what lost the game when we got the lead. and thatk you for the help at least i now know that focusing on the nexus is the right thing to do
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments

thewindwaker123

Level 93 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion