: [Champion Concept] Kadairah, the Keen Minded
I read the name as katarina multiple times
tman3000 (NA)
: Aatrox rework
Changed Ability NUmbers
Rioter Comments
: You said it yourself: “Support” junglers, while unique, often end up a balancing pain.
> [{quoted}](name=JustMonika13,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=igFRWWEE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-01-30T17:27:58.707+0000) > > You said it yourself: “Support” junglers, while unique, often end up a balancing pain. Yes but thats only because riot makes completely broken kits, just add some form of sustain to a champion like bard, make him melee, that would be a balanced support jungler kit.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: [Champion Concept] Zaar'Xul, The Infected
: I'm still mad they stole my "horny powder" idea
> [{quoted}](name=Social Justice 1,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EFnZcP6q,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-09-28T00:09:33.105+0000) > > I'm still mad they stole my "horny powder" idea lust dust is like a terrible name for penis enlargement pills
Rioter Comments
tman3000 (NA)
: Limbo, The Dying Light (Champion Concept)
: This is a very interesting champion concept. There's a problem (at least in my opinion) that I feel does not match or go well together with this concept's kit. Main problem I see is the Dark Forms E, it just sets a trap and it doesn't feel like the "dark side" of this beings personality, mean while his Light Forms E picks up a champion and if they hit a target they do damage. I don't see how setting a trap, that spawns more traps can fit into his kit, yes it may be annoying in top lane but compared to the rest of his kit it doesn't really make sense. Plus **_"Cull the weak"_** doesn't sound like a trap, at least one you place down. Over all this is a pretty interesting concept but I feel like ever since Xayah and Rakan came out, people have been making a lot of champions with multiple "sides" or "personalities". I'm not saying it's bad or anything, but try and think outside the box than giving a champion a mechanic of "two sided abilities". Other than that I think having a champion stuck between light and dark is cool. (also nitpicking, but I don't understand the part _"Limbo raises a shield of blackened earth, protecting Limbo, and granting him a shield that shields 5/8/13/15/19% +(3% Bonus Health) of his max health that depletes over **3/4/5/5/5** seconds."_ ) {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
> [{quoted}](name=JennaZennPi,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=iutuGa7A,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-09-21T23:07:25.290+0000) > > This is a very interesting champion concept. There's a problem (at least in my opinion) that I feel do not match or go well together with this concept's kit. Main problem I see is the Dark Forms E, it just sets a trap and it doesn't feel like the "dark side" of this beings personality, mean while his Light Forms E picks up a champion and if they hit a target they do damage. I don't see how setting a trap, that spawns more traps can fit into his kit, yes it may be annoying in top lane but compared to the rest of his kit it doesn't really make sense. Plus **_"Cull the weak"_** doesn't sound like a trap, at least one you place down. > > Over all this is a pretty interesting concept but I feel like ever since Xayah and Rakan came out, people have been making a lot of champions with multiple "sides" or "personalities". I'm not saying it's bad or anything, but try and think outside the box than giving a champion a mechanic of "two sided abilities". Other than that I think having a champion stuck between light and dark is cool. (also nitpicking, but I don't understand the part _"Limbo raises a shield of blackened earth, protecting Limbo, and granting him a shield that shields 5/8/13/15/19% +(3% Bonus Health) of his max health that depletes over **3/4/5/5/5** seconds."_ ) > > {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} Thanks for your comment! Its supposed to be "Cull the Way" implying that it is a mine field that CULLS the way. Also his W just gives him a shield just stupid wording lmao. Thanks again
Rioter Comments
: Nice art work and the new abilities
> [{quoted}](name=ToxicJh1nMain,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=NZQQyBHy,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-09-09T01:29:18.050+0000) > > Nice art work and the new abilities thanks
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
tman3000 (NA)
: Mafia/Gangster Boss Ivern
we need to get thisd idea to rito Iron Pen man
: Thought Van fit the Mafia vibe better, but this sounds good too.
> [{quoted}](name=FloRaider42,realm=EUW,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=gwmdi7ce,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-02-19T21:03:54.796+0000) > > Thought Van fit the Mafia vibe better, but this sounds good too. it would be to confusing to newer players
tman3000 (NA)
: Mafia/Gangster Boss Ivern
IT would be like Ivern was still evil
: Passive: He threatens them on the initial cast and when returning they give him the money Q: He sends out a viscous bulldog W: He summons a suspicious old Van that functions like a brush Passive: He equips handguns E: Shield has a different color R: Daisy in gangster outfit. Third hit sends out an explosion Would be awesome with different voicelines
> [{quoted}](name=FloRaider42,realm=EUW,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=gwmdi7ce,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-02-19T20:17:34.906+0000) > > Passive: He threatens them on the initial cast and when returning they give him the money > Q: He sends out a viscous bulldog > W: He summons a suspicious old Van that functions like a brush > Passive: He equips handguns > E: Shield has a different color > R: Daisy in gangster outfit. Third hit sends out an explosion > > Would be awesome with different voicelines Great ideas ! The only thing is the van, im pretty sure it should be like a fake cardboard suspicious brush
Rioter Comments
Skelenth (EUW)
: Volibear was raised by Singed confirmed
> [{quoted}](name=Skelenth,realm=EUW,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=Eii9gc8v,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-02-19T11:53:39.001+0000) > > Volibear was raised by Singed confirmed volibear IS singed
: Alania, the Vampric Mage
Passive is broken
Stevev45 (NA)
: Well I like burst burst damage and played a lot of Xerath, Viktor , and Malz. All three play completely different now, and in my opinion they are less fun to play as and against. Malz was my favorite, they turned him into garbage.
> [{quoted}](name=Stevev45,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PTHL8luT,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2017-02-14T19:21:13.558+0000) > > Well I like burst burst damage and played a lot of Xerath, Viktor , and Malz. > > All three play completely different now, and in my opinion they are less fun to play as and against. > > Malz was my favorite, they turned him into garbage. To be honest thats probably a downside i shouldve included but still i like reworks, to each their own though.
: what reworks have done for me {{champion:44}} hate him {{champion:82}} hate him {{champion:112}} hate him {{champion:78}} hate her {{champion:14}} indifferent {{champion:122}} good {{champion:90}} hate him {{champion:41}} gangplank kong i'll give them a 1/10
> [{quoted}](name=Big Lincoln,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PTHL8luT,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-02-14T17:46:15.112+0000) > > what reworks have done for me > {{champion:44}} hate him > {{champion:82}} hate him > {{champion:112}} hate him > {{champion:78}} hate her > {{champion:14}} indifferent > {{champion:122}} good > {{champion:90}} hate him > {{champion:41}} gangplank kong > > i'll give them a 1/10 Why do you hate 9 out of the last 10? I think most of them are good aside from maybe malz and morde.
Stevev45 (NA)
: I hate the reworks.
> [{quoted}](name=Stevev45,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PTHL8luT,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-02-14T17:48:23.951+0000) > > I hate the reworks. Hmm why i really like them.
tman3000 (NA)
: Riot has an amazing design with reworks: a rework discussion
Rioter Comments
OH CHEEKY (EUW)
: 4 years since last Cassiopeia skin – Riot, comeon...
cass is such a hard champion to make skins for, but riot can do it.
: [Champion Concept] Gabriel, Keeper of the Forgotten
Ythsmir (NA)
: A Short Paragraph For a New Skin
a lot of champions have or had this problem, he has a skin in the works i bet, like i'd love to see a fisherman yorick skin,.
tman3000 (NA)
: Morithh, Herald of the Light (CHAMPION CONCEPT)
tman3000 (NA)
tman3000 (NA)
: [Champion Concept] I dont have a name for the Champion
To be honest it's a little simple. Free your mind and be more creative with the abilities. I like the field thing altough it is worded poorly. Look at official abilities wording and base it off of that
tman3000 (NA)
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Le Tongue (EUNE)
: I think they should up the price to 20k RP, a darker kind of Maokai would take a lot of time, gotta analyze dem trees to know if you wanna make him appletree color or a mossy forest tree color.
> [{quoted}](name=Le Tongue,realm=EUNE,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=zyoa7PMb,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-01-31T09:51:47.442+0000) > > I think they should up the price to 20k RP, a darker kind of Maokai would take a lot of time, gotta analyze dem trees to know if you wanna make him appletree color or a mossy forest tree color. This idea is better then mine, i say they fly out to the tropical rain forests to really get a glance at these trees.
Rioter Comments
: /ALL Chat | Adagio, Summoner!
Yes finally i can watch all chat
: YES!!! but not only for blood razor, make him toggelable for any jungle item
> [{quoted}](name=SwiftKitten88,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=z4oPHkjw,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-07-14T14:24:31.119+0000) > > YES!!! but not only for blood razor, make him toggelable for any jungle item YES PLEASE
tman3000 (NA)
: PETITION TO BRING BACK PURPLE GHOST DOG!
Rioter Comments
AidanWR (NA)
: I have never encountered this, the only thing I have found off about it is that there is no animation for him, but he should continue attacking after that
> [{quoted}](name=AidanWR,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=Rd4KcHgw,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2016-07-10T05:09:52.832+0000) > > I have never encountered this, the only thing I have found off about it is that there is no animation for him, but he should continue attacking after that its weird because i have to input another command to be able to attack
AidanWR (NA)
: The passive only occurs during the auto attack. If you're talking about the active, it's because there is no animation for him for some reason
> [{quoted}](name=AidanWR,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=Rd4KcHgw,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-07-09T23:47:17.870+0000) > > The passive only occurs during the auto attack. If you're talking about the active, it's because there is no animation for him for some reason talking about the active so is it a bug?
: Skin Concept - Deep Sea Aurelion Sol
Rioter Comments
Umbra Z (NA)
: Cuz yordles are gay :D
> [{quoted}](name=Godwin350037,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=vpVW4Xni,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-07-08T16:53:51.572+0000) > > Cuz yordles are gay :D Not all of em, teemo isn't
Show more

tman3000

Level 159 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion